Scroguard.com

Thread: 15th Ave Bookstore

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HappyGardener
    Reports

Chidell
    Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine123  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be at the 15th tonight. Anyone going to be there around 9 pm.

My first time going. But I am really horny and am looking to play. Male 28. Big Co*.
    So how was the experience for you?

Reports

Chubbybear

Check Out Their Web Site.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCpl  [View Original Post]
    Do they only have the party nights once a month? If so is there a date for June yet?
    http://www.15thavetheater.com/events-specials.html

Stay safe.

CB.

Reports

ShadowCpl

Party nights

Do they only have the party nights once a month? If so is there a date for June yet?

Reports

Lgrre

Women

Do any women come here during the week at night? I've never seen 1 and am anxious to have some fun in the theater.

Reports

SexMachine123
    Quote Originally Posted by KushKrops  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh great names from the past. My favorite was Sheba. Really cool, partied with her in and outside of the bookstore. Femcar was just amazing, could go for hours at the store and then go party more at a hotel. Never had the pleasure of seeing Nancy. Only heard the stories LOL.
    I am going to be at the 15th tonight. Anyone going to be there around 9 pm.

My first time going. But I am really horny and am looking to play. Male 28. Big Co*.

Reports

KushKrops

The good ol days

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanblah  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to Femcar, Nancy or Sheba?
    Ahhh great names from the past. My favorite was Sheba. Really cool, partied with her in and outside of the bookstore. Femcar was just amazing, could go for hours at the store and then go party more at a hotel. Never had the pleasure of seeing Nancy. Only heard the stories LOL.

Reports

Chicago Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanblah  [View Original Post]
    Femcar. I believe is going to AWA GB hotel parties. The parties can be found on the SLS list aka swingers list web site.

Reports

Ryanblah

Femcar, Nancy, Sheba

Reports

Chubbybear

Try One of the Couples Parties

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphi33  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. A few weeks ago I visited the bookstore with a BBW black young lady. She has huge tits and is fun to play with. She was not sure if she would be playing with others upon arrival. She ended up sucking me in front of several men but did not let anyone touch. Maybe she would feel more comfortable if we met another couple or female there. Anyone have any advice or know someone who would be interested? Thanks.
    Alpha. Periodically they have couples parties. Look on their website. http://www.15thavetheater.com/. You just missed the last one. The next one appears to be scheduled for April 12th.

Play safe.

CB.

Reports

Alphaphi33

Recent Visit

Hey guys. A few weeks ago I visited the bookstore with a BBW black young lady. She has huge tits and is fun to play with. She was not sure if she would be playing with others upon arrival. She ended up sucking me in front of several men but did not let anyone touch. Maybe she would feel more comfortable if we met another couple or female there. Anyone have any advice or know someone who would be interested? Thanks.

Reports

Nugs15
    Was anyone at 15th Ave over the weekend? See the 2 girls there? I had a "friend" who went there with another friend and sent me pics haha.

Reports

StillAble1

15th ave bookstore

Last time a went was on a Friday couples came but didn't play Fridays too many single guys.

Reports

Chubbybear

Just Walk In

Quote Originally Posted by Semore  [View Original Post]
    Never been to 15th ave- If I walk in cold with my Lady friend what would the damages be to check the place out and possibly get a private play room.

Thanks / Semore.
    Semore -.

If you walk in with a lady friend the folks at the front desk will provide a tour (or at least they have in the past). They have a web site with a lot of information. http://www.15thavetheater.com/.

Stay warm (if you can).

CB.

Reports

Semore
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    If you go into the store, they can hook you up with access to the group and all of that.

As far as places to play there, others have already covered most of it. You can play in the theater proper (tho I've generally only seen some basic touchy-feely stuff there over the last year+, nothing really awesome since they moved the table and couch out and Femcar and Nancy stopped cumming by for fun afternoons of slammin' with their friends), in the room behind the theater, back in the booths, or in the spa. And in the spa, you've got choices from the showers to steam room to the bleacher style seats at back, or the private rooms.

Let us know when you're going to cum on over, and I'm SURE you'll have some nice folks from the board here that are MORE than happy to show you around, give you a good time and help you have some fun. And if you're looking to (or are) more submissive and want to have folks approach you, etc. Specifiying who and what to look for (what you'll wear, say to you, etc) will help you keep it all in that fantasy as well.
    Never been to 15th ave- If I walk in cold with my Lady friend what would the damages be to check the place out and possibly get a private play room.

Thanks / Semore.

Reports

Nidhogg69
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave  [View Original Post]
    Ah, thank you! Where do I access the yahoo group? I didn't even know there was a table behind the screen.
    If you go into the store, they can hook you up with access to the group and all of that.

As far as places to play there, others have already covered most of it. You can play in the theater proper (tho I've generally only seen some basic touchy-feely stuff there over the last year+, nothing really awesome since they moved the table and couch out and Femcar and Nancy stopped cumming by for fun afternoons of slammin' with their friends), in the room behind the theater, back in the booths, or in the spa. And in the spa, you've got choices from the showers to steam room to the bleacher style seats at back, or the private rooms.

Let us know when you're going to cum on over, and I'm SURE you'll have some nice folks from the board here that are MORE than happy to show you around, give you a good time and help you have some fun. And if you're looking to (or are) more submissive and want to have folks approach you, etc. Specifiying who and what to look for (what you'll wear, say to you, etc) will help you keep it all in that fantasy as well.

Posting Limitations