Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 214 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3209

    Nfm

    I see several SW, different shapes and ages. I've heard about a new walker, Red, cute spinner. Has anyone got lucky?

  2. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodFourYa  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.
    Or she picked up candy from the car and went to bathroom to "eat" it. You do know that there has been numerous ODs in the bathrooms there.

  3. #3207

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Netten  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Gina that has a BP add.

    If not could you pm her phone # ty.

    http://fortmyers.backpage.com/WomenS...eauty/35791898
    Yup, phone in ad matches.

  4. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodFourYa  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.
    She probably scored some H from the car and was in the tb restroom shooting up.

  5. #3205

    Gina

    Stopped at TB to grab a bite and noticed two SW first one not sure who she was tall thin brunette not bad looking but wasn't able to get any intel or chat with her, and the second one was Gina she was in a hurry to talk to someone in the parking lot, I wasn't able to get her attention. After she talked to the person in the car she went inside the TB and I never saw her come out, she must had gone out the other door. I was hoping to have a chat to see how she was doing. She does have a nice body on her and love to challenge her to a match.

  6. #3204

    Gina on BP pic long black hair though

    Is this the same Gina that has a BP add.

    If not could you pm her phone # ty.

    http://fortmyers.backpage.com/WomenS...eauty/35791898

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfucker  [View Original Post]
    My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.

  7. #3203

    Drinking buddy scores with Stephanie

    Undaunted by a string of skunked outings, my drinking buddy monger reports great success tonight after several loops on FM41. Scooped her in the notell zone. After the mutual LEO check all BBBJCIM was negotiated for. 4 and she says she has a room nearby. 5 min later they are in the room and she wastes no time getting completely naked (always a good sign). Her roommate, the older one you see trolling all day and night that looks like she lost her broom, was also in the room using the bathroom so he was waiting for to leave before handing over the donation or getting undressed. The old witch was acting really spaced out and agitated about losing $20 and was checking her shoes, her bra, it was comical. Finally he tells Steph either she leaves right away or he will so she got booted real quick. Finally got down to business and 10 min later totally satisfied. Had not seen this on tye street before. Said she had just got here a few days ago. She is white, blonde, 35 ish, nice bod, full C titties, nice big nips, nice bod shaved pussy lots of tats. She was very talented. Says she does FS for. 6. Might try that the next time. Got her digits. They both left the room together, he to his car and she back to the street. Noticed her talking to her black pimp on the street as he drove off.

  8. #3202

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom2B  [View Original Post]
    Risky defying the rule, do not discuss certain things / details through a window. If they get in the car, almost as good as a LEO check. Outside talk is dangerous.

    Eithe she was legit and unaffiliated or you got lucky by saying NO and moving on. YOu would know better than me by the sound of it though. I was not there. It just sounded risky on the read.
    Yeah, he knows the ruies. He was very careful to avoid any reference to sex, even nuanced. No way was he going to meet up with her.

  9. #3201

    Not in car rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfucker  [View Original Post]
    My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.
    Risky defying the rule, do not discuss certain things / details through a window. If they get in the car, almost as good as a LEO check. Outside talk is dangerous.

    Eithe she was legit and unaffiliated or you got lucky by saying NO and moving on. YOu would know better than me by the sound of it though. I was not there. It just sounded risky on the read.

  10. #3200

    Thats the one

    Quote Originally Posted by WillbeBoinkin  [View Original Post]
    Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.
    Decent w me however wanted her spot and threw a little curve ball. She was fine but easy to see the chatterbox could become annoying. Drak.

  11. #3199

    Gina FM41

    My drinking buddy was out cruising and after 3 loops of the FM41 circuit was about to give up and noticed a girl without even a purse walking from one of notells and heading up the street. Pulled off a ways down the next side st in her path and she gave him a glance but kept walking. He tried it a second time and she motions for him to park in parking spot nearby. She talked through the window but would not get to in the car, nor interested in a car date. She mentioned going back to her room at that notell. She was young white (20 ish) petite short black hair. Names Gina. He tells her ok he was only good for street rates. She was uniterested with less than. 8. It was tempting as she was very attractive. Told her no. She gave him her digits in case he changes his mind. I can share with local seniors.

  12. #3198

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by WillbeBoinkin  [View Original Post]
    Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.
    Such imagery. Makes any man want to think again about wasting time cruising around. LOL.

  13. #3197

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakula  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one, decent phonation. Off the main drag. Drak.
    Is she short haired, snaggle toothed, no tits at all and have a big phat set of white girl legs and ass, but kind of cottage cheesy? If so, then I know she's not very good at making a man happy, very chatty and wants to talk all the time, after done, gets on phone and starts fighting and screaming, literally loud screaming at her bf / dealer or whtever, "I just need to relax!" LOL fuking crazy ***** if that's the same one, also when getting out I noticed the brown shit stain between her pants.

  14. #3196

    Your welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    I offered her. 2 plus a. 1 tip "if you do a good job" Any girl that performs and doesn't complain or give me drama gets the tip. She earned it easily. I'm pretty sure she would of accepted just the. 2 if that's what I offered.
    I guess I taught her a valuable lesson that day then.

  15. #3195

    Sunday 1 pm almost

    So I'm at chevron, chatting with Maddie in the store, damn she is tiny, maybe 4 ft 10. She's on a bicycle today, doesn't look so fresh tho.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 214 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

City Girls

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape