Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru
Sun4RX

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    In Feb when she got busted on W she listed herself as white. Last week it was hispanic but her last name is Italian so she is probobly white.

Lives in West Hartford.
    Yes, she's Italian and is white. I will have to dig through my computer to see if I can find a pic of her from the times that I have picker her up.

Shirley

I was going thru my old posts and I remembered Shirley.

Does any one know what happened to her have not seen her in a long time.

Bigguy.

W

Yesterday 9 to 12 AM LE was out in numbers on W. 4 separate busts of out of town whites ladies. Could not get them on SW so they busted them on possession.

Same as they got Maria last Thur morning. Or Mary which is her real name. As of today Mary is still at the beach. $25,000.

Allie

I had a 2nd visit with my white unicorn and alas, 'twas not quite as magical as the first. I will have to downgrade my rating of her to an approximate 8. 5-9, which is still pretty damn good, but not pushing the 10 I previously referred to. What happened? Well I called her for a meet yesterday, and met her off of Wethersfield, from where she told me she could find me a hotel for $30, turned out they charge $50, so I sprung the extra $10 and paid 60 for a decent hotel next door, well I was in and out so fast I may as well have saved the money and did a car date. Not the kid's fault, she technically did nothing wrong, I just made the mistake of paying for 2 pops (still a reasonable 3 jacksons, 1 for her mouth and another 2 for her vajayjay) when I only had one in me. Also, she was dressed in baggier clothing, less to no makeup on, and didn't have the same traffic stopping figure to get me all excited beforehand. Again, she is a great deal, but I would have saved 4 jacksons if I had just stuck with the $40 card date, so really I'm just annoyed with myself for wasting the money.

What may have also skewed my previous glowing report was the face that 3-4 days before that, I picked up a Hispanic SW by the name of jojo. You ever pick one up and convince yourself "well she's not so bad," go through with it, and then feel all disgusting afterward? That's what happened with me and jojo, she is probably in her 30's-40's, and it wasn't until the clothes came off that I realized she needed to improve her hygiene all around (probably a couple days without bathing), so I felt super-gross afterward. A few days after that, finding Allie was like running into a Jenny McCarthy (in her prime), but I stand by my rating of an 8. 5-9 SW, which to me translates to a 7-7. 5, maybe as high as an 8, in the real civilian world.

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon0978  [View Original Post]
    This Maria's description matches the one I reported on recently as well. Shame, seemed like a nice kid, I trusted her enough to go to a spot she picked out, and she was very accommodating. She can, as very Italian / Sicilian looking, probably pass for either Caucasian or Hispanic with her straight jet-black straight hair. With a bail above 12 K, it's probably fair to say she'll be a visitor of the state for the immediate future? I would have gotten digits from her but I forgot to even ask, and guess they would have turned out to be useless now anyway.
    As of Sat she was at beach with bond raised to 25000 by judge on Thur. She lives in a single family home in WH off Park.

She is 33 YO Love to spot her on W when she's home. Both her SW busts on W were between 9 AM an noon.

Both on same block of W.

Maria

In Feb when she got busted on W she listed herself as white. Last week it was hispanic but her last name is Italian so she is probobly white.

Lives in West Hartford.
    This Maria's description matches the one I reported on recently as well. Shame, seemed like a nice kid, I trusted her enough to go to a spot she picked out, and she was very accommodating. She can, as very Italian / Sicilian looking, probably pass for either Caucasian or Hispanic with her straight jet-black straight hair. With a bail above 12 K, it's probably fair to say she'll be a visitor of the state for the immediate future? I would have gotten digits from her but I forgot to even ask, and guess they would have turned out to be useless now anyway.

Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Marie, and she is white.

Lives in West Hartford.

Mary from West Hartford busted again on W 11:45 AM Second time in 3 months Could this be the Maria from West Hartford Tiger mentioned a few days ago?

12500 bond. 5 ft 4 inches 120 lb. Hispanic 34 YO black straight hair.
    She goes by Marie, and she is white.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon0978  [View Original Post]
    Well today I was driving home to New Britain from Farmington after work and decided to take the long way home around the park / Wethersfield route to do some daytime mongering at 3 pm. Didn't expect to find much, well don't ya know that's when you are likeliest to hit jackpot! I found Allie walking in tight booty shorts and a tight white top.

"half and half for 2 Jackson / Tubmans"

"I nutted my gooey baby dough into the jimmy right there"
    Love the reference to Tubmans, nice to see current events mentioned in our posts. And you get this week's creative writing award for the gooey baby dough image.

Over the years I've had a decent amount of success with daytime pickups on Wethersfield Avenue, many of the girls live in that same area, and the assumption is that LE is less concerned about daytime street walking. At one time there was a girl who hung out in the afternoon near Mr. Auto Wash who gave great head, but she has since disappeared, maybe she married one of the car wash employees?

W Fri Night

Warm weather had some ladies out after 8. Went down Park an got the nod from 2 latinas but continued to W. 2 good looking ones near bond. Light brown long hair an long black hair.

Both white. I took the black hair to her private spot 200 ft from W. Years ago Latoya used the same spot. Crazy. She was all business. Around 30. Pleasant an CIM for 35.

Would do her again. No digits. Do not think she is from Hartford. Just from talking to her I think she comes to W then heads home.

W bust

Mary from West Hartford busted again on W 11:45 AM Second time in 3 months Could this be the Maria from West Hartford Tiger mentioned a few days ago?

12500 bond. 5 ft 4 inches 120 lb. Hispanic 34 YO black straight hair.

My White Unicorn Allie

Well today I was driving home to New Britain from Farmington after work and decided to take the long way home around the park / Wethersfield route to do some daytime mongering at 3 pm. Didn't expect to find much, well don't ya know that's when you are likeliest to hit jackpot! I found Allie walking in tight booty shorts and a tight white top. 23 years old brunette that looks a bit younger, 5'3, TIGHT body, really pretty face, man, if I had to rate her, I'd say she was a 9-9. 5 on a SW scale, and that's just cause I don't know what constitutes a 10 SW. The only negative physical trait was a freckly face, cause I'm not really into that, but it wasn't even close enough to stop me from getting a raging boner when she got in my car. Said she rarely walks and when she does it's after 8 pm, but she was "bored" (I. E. Probably withdrawing). She took me to a nearby cemetery, at first I was like no way that's too out in the open, but it's a HUGE cemetery, so we found a secluded spot. Half and half for 2 Jackson / tubmans. And when she took off her clothes her body was still TIGHT with HUGE (for her tiny frame) titties, I'm talking big C-DD's easily. So nice! Let's just say I didn't last long haha. The only weird thing was, when we were fucking, maybe it was cause my car was off and it was getting hot / sweaty in there, she started sniffling / maybe even crying a bit, this may sound sick, but that just made me more turned on and I nutted my gooey baby dough into the jimmy right there after a couple more enthusiastic thrusts. The funny thing is, when I dropped her off, she had me drop her back off at the Wethersfield / park area, which I thought was kind of conspicuous, but when she got out of my car, 2-3 cars that were passing all SCREECHED to a halt and pulled over right in front of me, haha. Said she's from Hartford, lives around there with her boyfriend, and will do dates anywhere except her place. She also gave me permission to share her number with mongers "just no psychos" (like I would know anyway? Message me ONLY if you have something of equal value to trade. Sorry, this might be a bit dickish of me to say, but I've asked plenty of members here to share info and have mostly gotten dead air responses or "trusted seniors or friends only," so now that I actually have decent trade bait, I'm going to use it wisely and sparingly cause I would marry this girl if I wasn't already married and I'm perfectly content to keep her as much to myself as possible as my own personal cock cushion for the next few weeks / months.

Sw

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger37  [View Original Post]
    Have not posted in a while but have had a few decent pick ups. Have been with Tyler a few times who is always good to me, She is out once in a while. Saw skinny Maria (who is actually from W Htfd as I gave her a.

Ride home once). She took me to an apt where you pay the old guy 10 bucks to use his bedroom. She gives a really good BBBJ with CIM. See Martina all the time but have not picked her up. Saw Krystal last week at.

Her usual place by theater. She is good for BBBJ and CFS. Went out with Tina last night (skinny PR girl with long black hair. When I first made the pick up I was concerned at first because she has some guy mannerisms.

So I was concerned it was a want to be girl. But check of the kitty was definitely a F / M but a really stinking kitty so stayed with the BBBJ which she nearly swallowed a few times. All standard fare.

I will say that Park St near busy intersection (store) has had some really good lookers for S / Wers lately.

Tiger.
    You are the man with all the luck. I usually go out after 8 till 11 an have seen very little in the last month. Where did you find Tina? Any digets?

Swers

Have not posted in a while but have had a few decent pick ups. Have been with Tyler a few times who is always good to me, She is out once in a while. Saw skinny Maria (who is actually from W Htfd as I gave her a.

Ride home once). She took me to an apt where you pay the old guy 10 bucks to use his bedroom. She gives a really good BBBJ with CIM. See Martina all the time but have not picked her up. Saw Krystal last week at.

Her usual place by theater. She is good for BBBJ and CFS. Went out with Tina last night (skinny PR girl with long black hair. When I first made the pick up I was concerned at first because she has some guy mannerisms.

So I was concerned it was a want to be girl. But check of the kitty was definitely a F / M but a really stinking kitty so stayed with the BBBJ which she nearly swallowed a few times. All standard fare.

I will say that Park St near busy intersection (store) has had some really good lookers for S / Wers lately.

Tiger.

Sw

Tried Fri night but streets seemed empty exept for a couple of ones who looked 50 on Farm.

Anyone else have any luck or a sweet spot? PM me if you do.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations