Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

More info

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger37  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising the trolls early morning or late night depending on your perspective. Pick up a WSW on the Ave who had a banging little body and was definite spinner. When she got into the car, she was very cute with a really nice attitude. She was different looking in a good way so I asked her what her Nationality is. She said that she is half Italian and half black, an interesting combo. She has thick black hair that she keeps in a bun and a really tight bod. She had a very nice natural set of see's that were completely firm and a tight rear end with no flab. She has a phone and says that she always has minutes so never an issue getting a hold of her. She said that she was suppose to meet one of you mongers earlier but fell asleep and missed the call back. She was upset about it as the monger is paying 8 for everything. Anyways go to my spot and she gives a nice BBBJ with CIM, unfortunately my funds were low so I could not go for more although I wanted to as her bod is perfect. She goes by Toni but her name is Antonia. Will trade for someone good with a phone with Seniors only, sorry newer guys but too much drama out lately.

Tiger.
    Just to add some more info, I will take any kind of trade, would actually prefer a female who does massage and then provides full service after, would prefer independent no AMPs. But a SW who is a good find will suffice. Any CL girls that you have in your black book would be good especially if they host in a nice area. Hope I am not being too picky! Those of you who have provided me info, no need to provide more, will give you info.

Tiger.

Antonia or Tony for short

Was cruising the trolls early morning or late night depending on your perspective. Pick up a WSW on the Ave who had a banging little body and was definite spinner. When she got into the car, she was very cute with a really nice attitude. She was different looking in a good way so I asked her what her Nationality is. She said that she is half Italian and half black, an interesting combo. She has thick black hair that she keeps in a bun and a really tight bod. She had a very nice natural set of see's that were completely firm and a tight rear end with no flab. She has a phone and says that she always has minutes so never an issue getting a hold of her. She said that she was suppose to meet one of you mongers earlier but fell asleep and missed the call back. She was upset about it as the monger is paying 8 for everything. Anyways go to my spot and she gives a nice BBBJ with CIM, unfortunately my funds were low so I could not go for more although I wanted to as her bod is perfect. She goes by Toni but her name is Antonia. Will trade for someone good with a phone with Seniors only, sorry newer guys but too much drama out lately.

Tiger.

Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by McDennis  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Tiger.

I also know Natasha, haven't seen her since she lost her phone. I was wondering if she's the one advertising under NY Exotic Natasha on BP? http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...atasha/9190593.
    No she has no means to advertise or go anywhere. She girl lives for the penny due to her personal issues which is to bad because not only is she hot and friendly but just a sweet person all around. Because of her size, lack of street knowledge and general sweetness she gets abused by the piece of craps on the street.

Tiger.

Hello, Tiger.

I also know Natasha, haven't seen her since she lost her phone. I was wondering if she's the one advertising under NY Exotic Natasha on BP? http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...atasha/9190593.

Was out the other night and saw a very few girls walking. Saw Natasha who I have reported on before. She is a very friendly girl who knows how to suck and fuck. She is a true spinner at 5'0 105. Saw her near the Webster and pick up was good. Went to my spot and had a great time for 5. Says she is around a few days a week. No phone she says that it keeps getting stolen. Anyone pick her up, please be nice to her she is worth it.

Tiger.

Kate

Was driving around the other night late night and saw it was pretty dead out on the trolls. The Webster has construction and LEO round the clock so that area has just died out. Anyways saw Kate (natural blonde in late 20's tall and thin) on the Ave in black tights and knee high boots and she looked very good. Pick up was good and she smelled good too. She has some droopy see's and a little flab from weight loss on her rear and hips but she is pretty and damn friendly. She gives an amazing BBBJWCIMSW that is sloppy and DT. She is also tall for a girl and keeps her hair in a tight bun. Anyways if you get the chance she will take care of you. She also loves doing notels for the hour and her rates are good. Have fun,

Tiger.

Betty

Forgot to mention that I have been seeing betty out lately. I won't pick her up though because she has lost way too much wieght and looks rather strung out. She use to have a nice bubble but but no longer.

First time poster

First time poster long time lurker! Picked up Megan by the Art. Pretty good BBBJCIM for standard rate. Couple days before that pick up Tina around the webster standard fair for cover FS, it surprises me that she thinks she can get 4 x that amount when she posts to back page under Alexis. In my opinion LaLa gives the best BJ but I have not seen her out for a couple weeks.

Natasha

Was out the other night and saw a very few girls walking. Saw Natasha who I have reported on before. She is a very friendly girl who knows how to suck and fuck. She is a true spinner at 5'0 105. Saw her near the Webster and pick up was good. Went to my spot and had a great time for 5. Says she is around a few days a week. No phone she says that it keeps getting stolen. Anyone pick her up, please be nice to her she is worth it.

Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jessie Leigh around?? She originally was a SW then moved to BP, where she claimed she was kidnapped and forced into it, then back on the street. Last time I saw her was about 5-6 months ago walking, anyone see her recently??
    The last time I saw her in person was also around 5 or 6 months ago but I've seen a very recent picture of her on facebook and it looks like she's gained a little weight.

Describe her

Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jessie Leigh around?? She originally was a SW then moved to BP, where she claimed she was kidnapped and forced into it, then back on the street. Last time I saw her was about 5-6 months ago walking, anyone see her recently??
    What does she look like do you have any pics.

Jessie Leigh / Samantha

Bree

Picked up a WSW on the Ave early morning hours. She was tall, nice with Natural see's and friendly. Said her name was Bree and she is out all the time. She was very good with the BBBJ and did not even ask for a price, went to my spot and she went right to work. Only bad part was she allowed FIV and when I pulled it out it had that smell of not being washed for a day or two. Anyways good price and good time and she took it all on the BBBJ and kept it no spit, good girl. No digits, good luck.

Tiger.

Katy 1

If anyone gets some digits, feel free to pass them along.

... One of the girls who said her name is Katie (Katie 1 I will call her) was walking on the Ave. She is tall 5'10 and thin with brown hair in a pony tail. ...I want to let you know something, "I'm 6 months Pregnant".... no digits though sorry.

Tiger.

Flags On the Play

Managed to snag down some good camel-toe in freezing rain and snow. It was about a week and a half ago, I hit the street basically in a snow storm looking for some adventure. I came upon a sexy creature looking fresh with a hooded coat on as protection from the weather. She stares in and I pull over. She jumps in. With a spirited hello, she asked questions about what I'm doing out here so late, I reciprocate. She says she is out just having some fun etc etc. She really did not appear to be a druggie or a SW. But as her story unfolded, some flags went off. She says her bf lives with her and he wasnt home and doesn't know that she does this-flag on the play. I asked where is he so late (3 am) in the night? Out with some friends-flag. She stated he was a provider. So why are you doing this? Bc I need the money-flag. Must not be a good provider then. Things went on and she suggested we go on a real date. Ha!!

At any rate, I pulled into a secluded spot and told her she should be paying me for using so much heat bc it was 5 degrees outside. We get in the back seat and she says " I don't have sex" only oral. I said ok so lets get started. She went in with a really decent BBBJ. I said well let me slide in your cave. She says I don't have sex and its hard to put back on my boots after taking off my jeans. With a little innovation and persuasion, I said I know you are hott why not lets do some fucking. I have been pinching your nipples and grabbing your clit, you seem to be into it. Lets compromise. I asked her to pull her jeans down to her ankles and I would crawl between her legs and we can then have a missionary style fucking. She agreed and there we were going at it hot and heavy. She was wett and did lots of moaning and I think she may have cum. I nutted w a condom on of course. Her **** was clean shaven, fresh and wett. I would repeat as this gal looked to be a regular girl. No shakes and no shimmies, no sniffles and eyes clear. I went el cheapo 3 hamiltons and a lincoln. Another red flag was when I asked where her phone was she said she left it to charge in her place. Asked to borrow mine to call her 'weed' man. I said hell no, you should not forget your phone or you can call the 'weed' man when you get back to your place. Asked for a ride to get the weed. Again, nope. I will take you back to where I found you. So no digits and too many red flags. Pick up near Broad and Park. She was cute and said her name was Amanda. Some dude met her as soon as she came out of my vehicle but she was dressed well for a SW and did not have the appearance of anything other than a civilian. I am sure I will seek her out again.

And-fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbuster5  [View Original Post]
    I've known this girl Stacy for awhile. She uses this scare tactic to get money and not have to do anything to earn it. Brilliant if you ask me because how many guys would be able to perform or willing to after a hooker tells you she has the virus. I've heard she doesn't really have it but scares guys off by saying she does! Just stay away and save your money. Plus I've know of a couple of guys that were set up by her and robbed. Stay safe out there!
    Next time someone should call her bluff and say they have the virus too and how happy they are to find someone they can fuck raw and not have to worry about it. Just like in the movie Dallas Buyer's Club.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations