Fetish Hookup

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger37  [View Original Post]
    I like it. On a separate note was doing some trolling last night and came across a WSW, looked good from a distance with nice rear and thin. PU was good and she tells me she has an in door place in a Commercial building that her Uncle owns in area. We go to this building and it was not bad, kind of messy inside but it beats the car that's for sure. She goes by the name Melissa, 5'5, 115, long brown hair with a's. When the clothes came off I noticed the tall tale signs of crack use with the scabs on certain areas. Girl is very friendly and accommodating, not bad looking but the marks were a turn off and Junior said no way. Says she is out all the time on the Avenue, good luck.

Tiger.
    Tiger:

I respect your game and experience. However I'm not sure that I would have had the nerves to go with her to sone off location commercial building that her uncle supposedly owns for fear of a robbery set-up.

Glad it was good for you and not a problem.

Mustafa.

Reports

LookingAt860
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Along those lines.

The joke used to go:

If she looks bad to average, she's a SW.
    If she looks good, she's a cop.
    If she looks really, good, she's a he.
    Yeah, that's proven true.

That sounds weird, but UC cop lady has fired up my interest to the streetwalkers LOL.

One day I stopped by the local sex shop to get some surprise equipment, and while I was walking between shelves. Some lady approached me and gave me a look. OMG. That was a Fuck me here now Viebi menya Ha'. Manga'chuq Ayons le sexe kind of look. Highest quality, megahot, premium one LOL.

That lady was definitely too good to approach a regular guy in a sex shop LOL.

Bigger head won this round, but the idea was planted in.

Reports

Tiger 37

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Along those lines.

The joke used to go:

I like it. On a separate note was doing some trolling last night and came across a WSW, looked good from a distance with nice rear and thin. PU was good and she tells me she has an in door place in a Commercial building that her Uncle owns in area. We go to this building and it was not bad, kind of messy inside but it beats the car that's for sure. She goes by the name Melissa, 5'5, 115, long brown hair with a's. When the clothes came off I noticed the tall tale signs of crack use with the scabs on certain areas. Girl is very friendly and accommodating, not bad looking but the marks were a turn off and Junior said no way. Says she is out all the time on the Avenue, good luck.

Tiger.

Reports

Swm11
    Comes with experience and knowing what to look for. Follow your gut and the motto "If its too good to be true. Stay away. ".

Tiger.
    Along those lines.

The joke used to go:

Reports

Tiger 37

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LookingAt860  [View Original Post]
    How did you notice that? I am kind of new in a hobby and still working on my poo powers. The most complicated set up I've detected was in Hartford, pretty girl walking from nowhere to nowhere in the middle of a long lit up street, spreading looks around. Oh and there were two identical tinted cars parked on both ends of this street. That was obvious. But I can't imagine how I could trace down situation like you have described. Time for a master class? LOL.
    Comes with experience and knowing what to look for. Follow your gut and the motto "If its too good to be true. Stay away. ".

Tiger.

Reports

LookingAt860
    However she seemed to be followed by a few cars and a guy on foot with a few leos parked a mile or two down the road.
    How did you notice that? I am kind of new in a hobby and still working on my poo powers. The most complicated set up I've detected was in Hartford, pretty girl walking from nowhere to nowhere in the middle of a long lit up street, spreading looks around. Oh and there were two identical tinted cars parked on both ends of this street. That was obvious. But I can't imagine how I could trace down situation like you have described. Time for a master class? LOL.

Reports

LookingAt860
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    What word is it changing and when the author sees that it has been changed he leaves it saying "the?
    I guess "the" comes out of "T", which was used in "T-s" to refer to girl' tits. Very easy to not notice that.

Here I put first three characters of alphabet to see the magic:

A.

Be.

See.

What is interesting, single T seems to be working fine now.

Reports

BigGuyCt

Kim in Hartford

I saw Kim today on marshall st have not seen her in awhile but I could not partake her teeth are so bad I could not do that to my dick. She was talking to a blond who did not look to bad I might try to scoop her next time.

Reports

Gareth
    What word is it changing and when the author sees that it has been changed he leaves it saying "the?

Quote Originally Posted by LookingAt860  [View Original Post]
    There is a spell check and autocorrect engine attached to the forum, and this engine gets creative sometimes. It converts single "T" to "The", "be" to "bee" and so on.

Reports

Tiger 37

SWers

Was out and about early evening (9 ish) and drove through the Ave and Webster area. Saw at least 6 WSW and HSW a few I recognized and a few I did not. Wanted to pic up one on the Ave, nice rear in jeans, older in early 40's carrying her pocketbook and an umbrella. However she seemed to be followed by a few cars and a guy on foot with a few leos parked a mile or two down the road. Figure its a matter of time before they do John stings since they have been hitting the girls pretty hard. Not sure if that was the case but did not choose to take a chance. Decided not to pick up anyone although there was a favorite of mine near the Webster, just to risky have to come out later. Good luck.

Tiger.

Reports

Tiger 37

Heather

I see Heather got arrested again in the sting. Two nights or so earlier I was driving around and was not seeing much and was getting ready to leave when I found Heather on a side street of of the Ave. She waved me down and we went to my usual spot. Very good BBBJ and CFS and she was pretty with it and talkative. Dropped her off in her usual area to score. Tiger.

Reports

Nfamous

Pleasantville

Made some travels through the loops as I felt like getting out and releasing some tension after a flirty evening with a hot bartender at a local strip club. She was hott but I think she needs to see.

More of me before I can tap that ass. So I was hoping to find a cutie I could squirt off on while thinking about that bartender.

Looks like I got lucky after and hour of trolling. Came across a WSW with blue or green eyes. Walking, she appeared to be a regular citizen with jeans and a sweater on. Cute face. As I pulled up, I.

Did my normal hand gesture as I rolled down the window. Asked for directions to a local bar (knowing all bars should be closed). She then came closer to the window and gave the look. I knew she had to be a working girl. I asked what are you doing out here so late and if she needed to come out of the cold. She hesitated, the obliged. On a SW scale she was an easy 7+. Fresh face and nice.

Body in the jeans and maybe soft C's. We rode for a while bc she says she didn't know any quiet spots. I was a little confused. I drove and she talked. Says everyone always think she's a cop because of how she looked. Had no idea where we were going as I wanted to get away from the hot spots being there are so many stings going on. We ended up in a parking lot in the next town over near a college campus where there was a stadium (field). We walked and.

Stopped on the bleachers where she was asking to get her hole filled. I will generally only get fellatio from SW's but she was asking to fill her hole. I sat on one of the bleachers with my cock out and she was about an 8-9 with her sucking skills. No teeth, no biting, lots of moaning and some real deep-throating. I almost came in like 4 minutes. She says you better have a condom, which of course I.

Did. I strapped up, she bent over the bleachers and said please fuck me from behind. I obliged and dipped into her wet, soft, shaved and inviting hole. Her ass was wiggling and she was moaning like.

It was delightful. I stroked for about 20-25 minutes trying to enjoy every minute of it. She was a good little fuck and I asked her to look at me while I was behind so I could see her cute face. We finally.

Finished with a smile on our faces. She asked when I would see her again. Of course, I was like I don't know, whenever I feel like a nutt again. We left and it was almost like she did not want to leave. No, you have to go. She was telling me all about her personal life and some of these women have some really fucked up shit going on. She had 5 or 6 kids but like 5 or 6 different guys. One of.

Which is a kid by her husband and a kid by her husband's friend. I'm just here to squirt off, not to save you. I will repeat and have digits but I will not be giving these digits out w / o at least a 7-8 in SW value. I am looking for a stripper-type hooker with big tits. Must be white / latino in exchange.

Happy Hunting.

Reports

Joe Zog

Hartford's not letting up

Another sting.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news...4-story.html?g

Eleven people were arrested Wednesday, 12/3, as part of an undercover prostitution operation throughout the city, police said.

LRelated Hartford Police Arrest 9 In Prostitution Sting.

HARTFORD.

Hartford Police Arrest 9 In Prostitution Sting.

SEE ALL RELATED.

Police said that an undercover detective posed as a "John" after numerous citizens complained of prostitution and that the operation resulted in the arrest of six women on prostitution charges, three men on charges of promoting prostitution and two men for possession of narcotics.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    It's a budget game. They have to us x-amount of dollars to justify getting the same or more the next year.
    Yeah, these stings do nothing, just a waste of money, there will always be girls on the hartford streets, If these girls weren't selling their mouths and pussies, they would be likely be stealing.

Reports

Buck Cock
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFife  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, there are limited funds in the budget for these types of operations. It requires patrol officers working overtime--they certainly aren't pulling them from the streets to do these stings. Also, the sex crimes detectives have other cases they have to work and this type of operation just creates more work for them. It's a publicity stunt that has minimal impact on street-level prostitution. SW's will simply pick up where they left off, when they get out of jail.
    It's a budget game. They have to us x-amount of dollars to justify getting the same or more the next year.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations