Hobbytips.net

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger37  [View Original Post]
    Been out a few times over the past few weeks and I must say the streets have improved greatly. Last night saw infamous Heather who stills looks decent on a SW scale. Saw a half dozen on the Ave, a few more by the webster and 4 more over off of Farmington Ave. Settled for a tall skinny HSW with long straight black hair who stated that her name was "Flaca". She had a decent body, very small a's and a nice rear. Her BBBJWCIM was very good and she uses her long finger nails on your sack while she performs, great touch. Very friendly and standard fare. Digits for seniors if you like.

Tiger.
    Where did you pick up flaca? Was she in her 30's?

Reports

Tiger 37

SW scene

Been out a few times over the past few weeks and I must say the streets have improved greatly. Last night saw infamous Heather who stills looks decent on a SW scale. Saw a half dozen on the Ave, a few more by the webster and 4 more over off of Farmington Ave. Settled for a tall skinny HSW with long straight black hair who stated that her name was "Flaca". She had a decent body, very small a's and a nice rear. Her BBBJWCIM was very good and she uses her long finger nails on your sack while she performs, great touch. Very friendly and standard fare. Digits for seniors if you like.

Tiger.

Reports

Bbctrev

Heather

Was on the hunt last Tuesday in hartford seen Heather out she wasn't flagging down cars or walking in the middle of the street she seemed normal so I pulled over picked her up and took her to my hideout spot. She's real boney now but those tits just sticks right out on her. She gave me a nice BBBJ played the role like she was into it, bent her over in the back seat and pounded that boney butt till I squirted. Weird thing was while driving to drop her off she kept staring at me in the face for some reason which weirded me out a little. Be careful though she is well know with the cops so don't pick her up unless you have tinted windows.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. She saw an old Xtreme magazine in my car and picked it up, making comments and looking at the candid shots of the girls. She said that she recognized some of them since she used to dance.
    Well, be careful with her, she is very unpredictable.

Reports

Soxfan04
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    This the infamous Blonde Heather you are talking about?
    That's the one. She saw an old Xtreme magazine in my car and picked it up, making comments and looking at the candid shots of the girls. She said that she recognized some of them since she used to dance.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    I believe that I found blonde Heather out and about the other night. Picked her up on Wfld while she looked like she was powerwalking down the sidewalk.
    This the infamous Blonde Heather you are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sw78.jpg‎  

Reports

Soxfan04
    I believe that I found blonde Heather out and about the other night. Picked her up on Wfld while she looked like she was powerwalking down the sidewalk.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1555  [View Original Post]
    Her scabs clean up somewhat. She has good attitude and is a very consistent provider. Very reasonable rate. Recommended.
    The only thing I don't like is when you about to cum in her mouth, she slows down and almost comes to a stop. I like a girl that keeps sucking until the last drop is squeeze out.

Reports

Member #1555

Tyler Pics

Her scabs clean up somewhat. She has good attitude and is a very consistent provider. Very reasonable rate. Recommended.

Reports

Wsst3
    Street information: WSW 6. 5 on a scale of 10. Found on the Wethersfield ave. $40 for BBBJCIM + pics. Found out the next day that she stole another $40+ dollars from wallet. Not recommended. Attachment 333420Attachment 333421Attachment 333422.
    This girl has been around for a long time on Wethesfield ave, mostly walks in the lower part by the autozone, she's been in and out of state paid vacations, eventhough she is only 26, not surprised she was able to take from your wallet given her SW experience.

Reports

Rocket Dork

Advice

Street information: WSW 6. 5 on a scale of 10. Found on the Wethersfield ave. $40 for BBBJCIM + pics. Found out the next day that she stole another $40+ dollars from wallet. Not recommended. Attachment 333420Attachment 333421Attachment 333422.
    Never have your wallet in the car. Put it in trunk. You were lucky she did not take wallet. Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.

Reports

Member #1555

Ashley

Street information: WSW 6. 5 on a scale of 10. Found on the Wethersfield ave. $40 for BBBJCIM + pics. Found out the next day that she stole another $40+ dollars from wallet. Not recommended. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0535.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	333420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0536.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	333421Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0537.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	333422.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham12  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride over to Hartford. Cruised up and down Wethersfield Ave a bit. Saw something promising so I did a quick you turn. Before I could even stop right there at the corner of W Ave and Bond St sitting on the steps (almost hidden from view) was one of my new favorites. She spotted me as soon as I spotted her. She's a very sexy, early 30's thin spinner type who goes by the name of Maria. She's white, dark brown hair with a piercing over her lip and claims to be a hairdresser. She is smart and pretty. We go to my spot. Great BBBJCIM. She is very, very into it. Always let's me play with her pussy and ass (never has on panties). She's a sexual creature. Finish up and she says she is heading back to her 'hood over by the hospital. I'm in a good mood and no plans so I drive her back. The conversation is great. I could actually date this kind of girl in "real life". She does not give out her phone number (I asked) but says she.

Hangs out on that corner often. Next time I'm going for the hotel with her.

On another note. On the way home I was heading down Webster and guess who was there? Red stilettos and short-shorts. Heather. Looking rather strung-out and shitty I might.

Add.
    What's the tuition?

Reports

Wyndham12

Tonight

Took a ride over to Hartford. Cruised up and down Wethersfield Ave a bit. Saw something promising so I did a quick you turn. Before I could even stop right there at the corner of W Ave and Bond St sitting on the steps (almost hidden from view) was one of my new favorites. She spotted me as soon as I spotted her. She's a very sexy, early 30's thin spinner type who goes by the name of Maria. She's white, dark brown hair with a piercing over her lip and claims to be a hairdresser. She is smart and pretty. We go to my spot. Great BBBJCIM. She is very, very into it. Always let's me play with her pussy and ass (never has on panties). She's a sexual creature. Finish up and she says she is heading back to her 'hood over by the hospital. I'm in a good mood and no plans so I drive her back. The conversation is great. I could actually date this kind of girl in "real life". She does not give out her phone number (I asked) but says she.

Hangs out on that corner often. Next time I'm going for the hotel with her.

On another note. On the way home I was heading down Webster and guess who was there? Red stilettos and short-shorts. Heather. Looking rather strung-out and shitty I might.

Add.

Reports

Wolfman Jack
    Street info: Tyler, WSW, 7 on SW scale. 20 for BBBJCIM. Friendly service. Found on Wethersfield Ave last weekend. Attachment 329228Attachment 329229Attachment 329230Attachment 329231Attachment 329232.
    Looks to be the picture of health, especially with those scabs, scars, and marks. I really hope you're using a condom when messing around with these SW's. They don't care about their own health as evidence above, and they certainly don't care about yours. Yuck.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations