Buttons on USASG

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Buck Cock
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFife  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, there are limited funds in the budget for these types of operations. It requires patrol officers working overtime--they certainly aren't pulling them from the streets to do these stings. Also, the sex crimes detectives have other cases they have to work and this type of operation just creates more work for them. It's a publicity stunt that has minimal impact on street-level prostitution. SW's will simply pick up where they left off, when they get out of jail.
    It's a budget game. They have to us x-amount of dollars to justify getting the same or more the next year.

Reports

Westsideguy89

New Britain

Are there SW's in NB? If so, where?

Reports

FredFife
    Don't worry, there are limited funds in the budget for these types of operations. It requires patrol officers working overtime--they certainly aren't pulling them from the streets to do these stings. Also, the sex crimes detectives have other cases they have to work and this type of operation just creates more work for them. It's a publicity stunt that has minimal impact on street-level prostitution. SW's will simply pick up where they left off, when they get out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    This is like the most stings I have seen in a short period of time, this is like the fourth one in the last 6 or 7 weeks.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeZog  [View Original Post]
    Hartford Police Arrest 9 In Prostitution Sting.

City police charged nine women with prostitution following an undercover sting Thursday night where a detective posed as a "John," police said.

According to police, the operation was planned in response to complaints from local residents about street level prostitution in the city. It was conducted by the police Vice and Narcotics Unit with the assistance of the South Community Service officers.

http://www.courant.com/community/har...121-story.html
    This is like the most stings I have seen in a short period of time, this is like the fourth one in the last 6 or 7 weeks.

Reports

Joe Zog

Let's be careful out there!

Hartford Police Arrest 9 In Prostitution Sting.

City police charged nine women with prostitution following an undercover sting Thursday night where a detective posed as a "John," police said.

According to police, the operation was planned in response to complaints from local residents about street level prostitution in the city. It was conducted by the police Vice and Narcotics Unit with the assistance of the South Community Service officers.

http://www.courant.com/community/har...121-story.html

Reports

Wsst3

Streets

Streets are hot again eventhough is getting cold, girls coming out in all the loops except farmington. Saw chicken head heather walking the webster loop, still high as hell, just return from niantic, only this time, she didn't gain as much weight, LOL. But doesn't matter she will be bone skinny in no time from the crack she smokes.

Saw a new girl on Weth loop a few times, white, 5'5', 140 lbs, short brown straight hair with a gigantic nose, LOL. She walks / stands around the autozone. Anyone sample this girl?

Reports

Jim Beam 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Which loop and around what time, I though I saw her as well.
    Around Maple not far from King Street where she used to live.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam33  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw Jessie Leigh walking in Hartford yesterday, has anyone seen her?
    Which loop and around what time, I though I saw her as well.

Reports

Jim Beam 33

Jessie Leigh

I thought I saw Jessie Leigh walking in Hartford yesterday, has anyone seen her?

Reports

LookingAt860
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    What is a the I keep reading about. What is a natural the? Are you using the word the for a second meaning?
    There is a spell check and autocorrect engine attached to the forum, and this engine gets creative sometimes. It converts single "T" to "The", "be" to "bee" and so on.

Reports

Gareth

The

What is a the I keep reading about. What is a natural the? Are you using the word the for a second meaning?

Reports

Tiger 37

Pretty decent

I have been checking out the loops late night / early morning hours and they all have been very busy. The Webster area over the last few days had at least a half dozen different ones and one or two were pretty decent. The Avenue had a few as well and I actually tried to scoop one but she got picked up quick. I have tried several times for this one and she seems to be a one hit and she quits for the night. Picked up a Latina with natural the's and kind of a thick rear. She has short curly hair and is cute and a huge personality. She got in and we asked the question and she rattled off her first and last name and then did the grab. She gives a very adventurous BBBJ with CIM for a great price. She allows all kinds of roaming and does FS as well.

I also picked up a cute blonde with glasses, had the Librarian look. In her early 20's, Park St area. She gives a decent BBBJ and will do more for the average price.

Also picked up a older WSW blonde hair who walks with a limp and may have a cane with her. She says that most guys won't pick her up with the cane, she goes by the name lala. If you see her, you are missing a treat as she gives a great BBBJ with CIM / SW that is better then most. Good luck.

Tiger.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I have been through Hartford a couple days this week in the early AM and 730-900 pm. Nothing out there. Not even LEO. Finally found one on Weth. Hispanic girl. Not sure of age. Name was Betty. She got in, cop check and we left. Not totally fuggly, but nothing over a three.

I wanted FS, but she wanted 6. No thanks. She really wasnt that much to look at anyways so that was fine with me anyways. I was kind of disgusted actually as she was the only out and I probably should have just dropped her right off anyways. Hit or miss out there as far as finding them.
    The girls are scare, there were 2 stings in October, one was like a week ago. Happens all the time when there's a sting, the streets are usually dead for awhile.

Reports

Westsideguy89

Dead All Week

I have been through Hartford a couple days this week in the early AM and 730-900 pm. Nothing out there. Not even LEO. Finally found one on Weth. Hispanic girl. Not sure of age. Name was Betty. She got in, cop check and we left. Not totally fuggly, but nothing over a three.

I wanted FS, but she wanted 6. No thanks. She really wasnt that much to look at anyways so that was fine with me anyways. I was kind of disgusted actually as she was the only out and I probably should have just dropped her right off anyways. Hit or miss out there as far as finding them.

Reports

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzin72  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new, have picked up a couple of WSW on the Ave. But am curious about the other spots. I see posts referencing Webster, and older ones mentioning Ashley. Anyone able / willing to share the loops to be cruising and watching?
    Webster, has been a bad area for me. The girls I've had from there are usually very haughty, brash, and expensive! Last one I had, while doing a CBJ, kept jabbing her left elbow into my stomach, and it pretty much spoiled the moment. (couldn't cum worth a damn I was in so much pain!) Ashley, is fair. Haven't seen many lately. You might get lucky. But stay clean of the corners along Woodland! No ideas if they're still working, but they put a bunch of corner-cams along the stretch between Rt 44 to the Farmington. (got to love one, at Ashley, totally obscured by a TON of wires!

Wanderer -All those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations