Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. What time was this that you found her on Niles? Long or short blond hair?
    This was around 3 am. She has long blonde hair brunette streaks she had it in a ponytail.

Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Was out on the weth. Loop seen a few SW's out spotted a nice HSW that I never seen before was going to loop around the block to do a pickup until one of you mongers picked up a WSW and like a dumbass did a uturn and got pulled over by le that was driving up the street. All the flashing lights killed the scene so I opted to head to the west end loop not sure how that monger made out. Soon as I hit niles seen a blonde hair WSW pulled over she got in did a quick cop check and pulled off. She was dressed decent smelled good and was wearing makeup maybe mid to late 30's didn't look too weathered looking. We pulled into a secluded spot hopped in the back seat and she gave an amazing enthusiastic BBBJ nice wet slow deep throat got me hard as a rock then she laid on her back and I banged her mish till my legs cramped out from the awkward position I was in she then hopped on top and rode me till completion. Probably one of best SW'er experience I've had in a long time. She told me she just recently relapsed and was trying to get back on track and gave me a sob story about her and her boyfriend who she lives with she gave me her digits hopefully they work when I have the urge again.
    Nice report. What time was this that you found her on Niles? Long or short blond hair?

Jessie

Was out on the weth. Loop seen a few SW's out spotted a nice HSW that I never seen before was going to loop around the block to do a pickup until one of you mongers picked up a WSW and like a dumbass did a uturn and got pulled over by le that was driving up the street. All the flashing lights killed the scene so I opted to head to the west end loop not sure how that monger made out. Soon as I hit niles seen a blonde hair WSW pulled over she got in did a quick cop check and pulled off. She was dressed decent smelled good and was wearing makeup maybe mid to late 30's didn't look too weathered looking. We pulled into a secluded spot hopped in the back seat and she gave an amazing enthusiastic BBBJ nice wet slow deep throat got me hard as a rock then she laid on her back and I banged her mish till my legs cramped out from the awkward position I was in she then hopped on top and rode me till completion. Probably one of best SW'er experience I've had in a long time. She told me she just recently relapsed and was trying to get back on track and gave me a sob story about her and her boyfriend who she lives with she gave me her digits hopefully they work when I have the urge again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pwilli  [View Original Post]
    A definite. Long black hair and a firm ass. She is definitely around hangs out at same corner on Broad.
    Thanks, must have been a different Christina that overdosed.

Busy in Hartford

Last night was very busy on the W track. Several hot ladies, one young blonde in particular was smoking. Face 9 froma distance and was in shape. Hot black lady in heels looked smoking. Thought it was a sting but I saw no signs of this and I did look around. Spent time with a Nicki who did BBBJCIM ffo reg. Fee.

Peace.

Stafa.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Is Christina still around? Someone told me she passed on last Sept. When she got out of jail, due to an overdose. Maybe another Christina.
    A definite. Long black hair and a firm ass. She is definitely around hangs out at same corner on Broad.

Adrienne

Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Mary is skinny, A cups and flat ass, long black hair. Good BBBJ, never tried FS, as I like girls with some tits and ass to play with. YMMV with her, sometimes she tries to rush and just ignore her and she usually keeps going.

There aren't too many 19 year old's out there, so it wouldn't too hard to find Adrienne, as I think back on some of my cruises, I might have spotted her. But if you pick her up, report back and take some pics if you can.
    Ok Will do. I was out looking for her last night. Someone else got busted at her home yesterday. It was non Prostitution related.

Wow

The only girl I know who has tattoo on her face and in her early 20's is christina. Did she have long black hair, small A cups and small firm ass?

Most of these girls look worn out due to the street life. LOL.
    Is Christina still around? Someone told me she passed on last Sept. When she got out of jail, due to an overdose. Maybe another Christina.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwilli  [View Original Post]
    Met this WSW in the south end. She is in her early 20's and petiti but looked worn. Surprisingly had nice butt and I'm thinking about keeping her on the rotation. Any feedback.
    The only girl I know who has tattoo on her face and in her early 20's is christina. Did she have long black hair, small A cups and small firm ass?

Most of these girls look worn out due to the street life. LOL.

Her bond was reduced to WPTA from $10000 and she was released. No previous record. She was the last one busted right around the corner where she lives.

I'd say she is new to the game. What do you know about Mary? 34 YO from West Hartford.

I went out looking for Adrienne Sat. No luck. She is 5 ft 6 inches. 140 lb. Straight brown hair.
    Mary is skinny, A cups and flat ass, long black hair. Good BBBJ, never tried FS, as I like girls with some tits and ass to play with. YMMV with her, sometimes she tries to rush and just ignore her and she usually keeps going.

There aren't too many 19 year old's out there, so it wouldn't too hard to find Adrienne, as I think back on some of my cruises, I might have spotted her. But if you pick her up, report back and take some pics if you can.

She has tattoos on her face

Met this WSW in the south end. She is in her early 20's and petiti but looked worn. Surprisingly had nice butt and I'm thinking about keeping her on the rotation. Any feedback.

Adrienne

Melissa, Mary, Alyssa, Heather are old school, they been around. Adrienna is new to me, probably new to the SW scene since she is only 19. Has anyone seen this Adrienna?
    Her bond was reduced to WPTA from $10000 and she was released. No previous record. She was the last one busted right around the corner where she lives.

I'd say she is new to the game. What do you know about Mary? 34 YO from West Hartford.

I went out looking for Adrienne Sat. No luck. She is 5 ft 6 inches. 140 lb. Straight brown hair.

7 Prostitution busts yesterday. Go to Hartford. Gov for details. Weth Ave around 9 AM for Melissa, Mary, Alyssa, Heather, Adrienna. Farmimgton at 1 PM for Ashley an Katheryn. $10000 Bond.
    Melissa, Mary, Alyssa, Heather are old school, they been around. Adrienna is new to me, probably new to the SW scene since she is only 19. Has anyone seen this Adrienna?

7 Prostitution busts yesterday. Go to Hartford. Gov for details. Weth Ave around 9 AM for Melissa, Mary, Alyssa, Heather, Adrienna. Farmimgton at 1 PM for Ashley an Katheryn. $10000 Bond.
    I think that report was from a few years ago.

Super lame

Quote Originally Posted by JBelfort  [View Original Post]
    I can see everyone's getting obsessed over one girl again lmaooo here you go.
    I saw her recently lame.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations