Arrangement Finders

Thread: Streetwalkers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JBelfort

Ashley

WSW 5'2 small A cup this Ashley is usually on The ave towards the middle I've been with her 4 times this last time was the worst she's so lazy and expects big money to lay there and say please hurry up it hurts no crying in baseball.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

JBelfort

Ashley

I been hitting the streets since high school and I noticed this site a while back so happy I could finally report this is Ashley WSW age 19 she's not that great decent body about 5'2 A cups but very lazy just lays there and says it hurts I've been with her 3 or 4 times and the last time was the worst expects big $ for little effort 5 minutes of please hurry up it hurts will not repeat this time no crying in baseball LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy5  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising around South Hartford last night for a bit before I picked up Heather around 1:30 am. It was pretty quite from about 11 until I found Heather. Only saw maybe 2 BSW and 2 WSW on Wethersfield over the course of 2 hours. In that time I drove up to Park St. , but I didn't know where to look on Park after reading about Ashley. SO, I drove for a few miles down Park. Didn't see anything. On my way to Park I passed by Webster st and saw 2 WSW's with their pimp. I wanted to check out Park so I passed. After I couldn't find anything on Park I went back to Webster but the girls were gone. I took a side street back towards Wethersfield and passed to TV's who I think were coming back from a club. I pulled over not knowing they were TVs and they sarcasticly sounding, or atleast it sounded sarcastic saying they were hookers and wanted $150 for both of them. They told me to drive down the road to a brick building and wait there. I wasn't going to pay that but I was curious to see if they were working. I drove down the street but there were a bunch of people in front of the brick building so I kept moving. I drove around the block and waited about 5 min but they were gone. So, not really sure what was going on there. Anyway, after driving around for a few hours I was going back and forth between the different area's I came across Heather. She's a thin blonde with big fake tits. I picked her up as she was coming out of a corner store on Franklin. She got in and we drove to her spot behind some trees. Actually pretty nice to get out of the car. She seemed to be on something as she was falling asleep in the car. I had to yell at her to keep her awake and give me directions. Other than that she was a nice girl. It was $20 for a BBBJ and $40 for FS. I took the BBBJ. She was pretty decent. Not the best but pretty good. She was still a little drowsy so she needed encouragement. Overall, good for the price. No phone on her.
    Saw her the other day, she was high and stumbling on streets. Worst of all, she is so damn skinny, I'm talking about africa starving kid skinny, it's scary. Her head looks like a chicken head. And given her unstable nature, don't know why anyone would want to pick her up, and if you do, you better have good tints on your car, the cops know her well and she is easily recognizable, If LEO see her in your car, there's a good chance you will be pulled over.

Reports

Bbctrev

Natasha

Was out last night around 1 am doing the south end loops seen Heather out she looked really nice hair was made up like she just came from the salon and was dressed really nice had to do a double take to really know it was her not some police decoy didn't see her pimp in tow so I went around the block to go pick her up came back around and she was gone. Cruised up to webster area and came across a short petite light brown hair WSW named Natasha scooped her up and took her to my secluded spot. Wanted 60 for FS but talked her down to 40 she got completely undressed in the back seat she gave a nice slow sensual bbj had a nice rear end for her size which my hand was feeling all up on she got on top and rode me for a bit complained her knees was hurting so I flipped her over and finished in doggy. She had no phone but I gave her my monger digits.

Reports

BigBoy5

Heather

I was cruising around South Hartford last night for a bit before I picked up Heather around 1:30 am. It was pretty quite from about 11 until I found Heather. Only saw maybe 2 BSW and 2 WSW on Wethersfield over the course of 2 hours. In that time I drove up to Park St. , but I didn't know where to look on Park after reading about Ashley. SO, I drove for a few miles down Park. Didn't see anything. On my way to Park I passed by Webster st and saw 2 WSW's with their pimp. I wanted to check out Park so I passed. After I couldn't find anything on Park I went back to Webster but the girls were gone. I took a side street back towards Wethersfield and passed to TV's who I think were coming back from a club. I pulled over not knowing they were TVs and they sarcasticly sounding, or atleast it sounded sarcastic saying they were hookers and wanted $150 for both of them. They told me to drive down the road to a brick building and wait there. I wasn't going to pay that but I was curious to see if they were working. I drove down the street but there were a bunch of people in front of the brick building so I kept moving. I drove around the block and waited about 5 min but they were gone. So, not really sure what was going on there. Anyway, after driving around for a few hours I was going back and forth between the different area's I came across Heather. She's a thin blonde with big fake tits. I picked her up as she was coming out of a corner store on Franklin. She got in and we drove to her spot behind some trees. Actually pretty nice to get out of the car. She seemed to be on something as she was falling asleep in the car. I had to yell at her to keep her awake and give me directions. Other than that she was a nice girl. It was $20 for a BBBJ and $40 for FS. I took the BBBJ. She was pretty decent. Not the best but pretty good. She was still a little drowsy so she needed encouragement. Overall, good for the price. No phone on her.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising around last Friday night kind of late. Not much really going on. I was going down Park and caught her on the side. She was looking super hot in a little tank and jean shorts. Brownish hair and maybe 5'4". Nice and tan looking. Pick up was nice and easy. Took her over to a spot I have and there was no wasting time. Great BBBJ. She had already stripped, so ass was up in the air and play was available. She got super wet, so I told her it was time to switch. I had her get on top and talk about a decent place to be in! Not super tight, but not as loose as a 6 mm bolt in a 8 mm nut either! We were at it a little too long, so I had her finish me oral. She was a tad annoyed, but finished me like a little trooper. Does not do cim. I honestly put her at a 7. Have digits and will trade with any senior member with at least as many posts as me.
    Small tits, small nose, very young, I say 20 or 21, big pussy lips Ashley? If you want to Cum in her mouth just offer her another 10 bucks.

Reports

Westsideguy89

Ashley

Was cruising around last Friday night kind of late. Not much really going on. I was going down Park and caught her on the side. She was looking super hot in a little tank and jean shorts. Brownish hair and maybe 5'4". Nice and tan looking. Pick up was nice and easy. Took her over to a spot I have and there was no wasting time. Great BBBJ. She had already stripped, so ass was up in the air and play was available. She got super wet, so I told her it was time to switch. I had her get on top and talk about a decent place to be in! Not super tight, but not as loose as a 6 mm bolt in a 8 mm nut either! We were at it a little too long, so I had her finish me oral. She was a tad annoyed, but finished me like a little trooper. Does not do cim. I honestly put her at a 7. Have digits and will trade with any senior member with at least as many posts as me.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger37  [View Original Post]
    Been out a few times over the past few weeks and I must say the streets have improved greatly. Last night saw infamous Heather who stills looks decent on a SW scale. Saw a half dozen on the Ave, a few more by the webster and 4 more over off of Farmington Ave. Settled for a tall skinny HSW with long straight black hair who stated that her name was "Flaca". She had a decent body, very small a's and a nice rear. Her BBBJWCIM was very good and she uses her long finger nails on your sack while she performs, great touch. Very friendly and standard fare. Digits for seniors if you like.

Tiger.
    Where did you pick up flaca? Was she in her 30's?

Reports

Tiger 37

SW scene

Been out a few times over the past few weeks and I must say the streets have improved greatly. Last night saw infamous Heather who stills looks decent on a SW scale. Saw a half dozen on the Ave, a few more by the webster and 4 more over off of Farmington Ave. Settled for a tall skinny HSW with long straight black hair who stated that her name was "Flaca". She had a decent body, very small a's and a nice rear. Her BBBJWCIM was very good and she uses her long finger nails on your sack while she performs, great touch. Very friendly and standard fare. Digits for seniors if you like.

Tiger.

Reports

Bbctrev

Heather

Was on the hunt last Tuesday in hartford seen Heather out she wasn't flagging down cars or walking in the middle of the street she seemed normal so I pulled over picked her up and took her to my hideout spot. She's real boney now but those tits just sticks right out on her. She gave me a nice BBBJ played the role like she was into it, bent her over in the back seat and pounded that boney butt till I squirted. Weird thing was while driving to drop her off she kept staring at me in the face for some reason which weirded me out a little. Be careful though she is well know with the cops so don't pick her up unless you have tinted windows.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. She saw an old Xtreme magazine in my car and picked it up, making comments and looking at the candid shots of the girls. She said that she recognized some of them since she used to dance.
    Well, be careful with her, she is very unpredictable.

Reports

Soxfan04
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    This the infamous Blonde Heather you are talking about?
    That's the one. She saw an old Xtreme magazine in my car and picked it up, making comments and looking at the candid shots of the girls. She said that she recognized some of them since she used to dance.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan04  [View Original Post]
    I believe that I found blonde Heather out and about the other night. Picked her up on Wfld while she looked like she was powerwalking down the sidewalk.
    This the infamous Blonde Heather you are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sw78.jpg‎  

Reports

Soxfan04
    I believe that I found blonde Heather out and about the other night. Picked her up on Wfld while she looked like she was powerwalking down the sidewalk.

Reports

Wsst3
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1555  [View Original Post]
    Her scabs clean up somewhat. She has good attitude and is a very consistent provider. Very reasonable rate. Recommended.
    The only thing I don't like is when you about to cum in her mouth, she slows down and almost comes to a stop. I like a girl that keeps sucking until the last drop is squeeze out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations