Bang a Milf

Thread: Moonlight Spa in Austell

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by JimBob69
    Reports

GreyElephant

Moon Light Spa

Went back to Moon Light tonight. Ya Ya and those get tits were still there. I got a two girl specal tonight. Had a great time. I want to do it again soon Love those tits. The other girl was an excellent masseuse small tits but nice ass. Ya Ya is better at rideing than massage and she is big on being clean LOL. Happy Hunting.

Reports

Svtcobra
    I hit up this place and got YaYa. Face was about a 6.5, good body, no ass, nice bolt ons. Paid $160 and got a below average table shower..hit the spots, no good scrubbing though. Below average massage, answering the front window once during massage...massage last 10 minutes if that then she says "flip over and tell me what you want" I told her I want it all, she wanted an extra 160. I told her I only have extra $100, so I'm happy with massage. Then I offered just fuck and no oral and she was scared of my size. I told her I'd be easy on her and finally she accepted the $100. Had her stroke me hard, put a condom and and I banged her out with her on top and then busted in mish.

I wouldn't go back...shit massage.

Reports

GreyElephant

MoonLight

Yes wwnt back to Moonlight today, guy's she has been gone a ling time but she's back. This one is really hot and pretty good at riding, love those tit's bouncing go ask for YaYa tell her you saw from greyelephant.

Reports

GreyElephant

Moon light

Went in on Saturday Had a new girl, not very good English but great service.

Reports

PE Atl
    When did Tobi leave?

Reports

PE Atl

Not like the good ol' days

Recently visited after a year or so. Tobi is no longer there and the talent is very week. Only had one girl named Nina and she looked and dressed like a wash lady. Didn't even change clothes. No customer service like Tobi used to offer. At least when she was there they had decent looking fill-ins. Not only was the talent bad the prices went up triple. Will not be returning until they get some better service.

Very disappointed. Save your money.

PS. Has anyone been recently? Do they have any decent talent like Tobi?

Reports

Bbinsider
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernElite  [View Original Post]
    I live within walking distance of this place. And being the perv that I am, I've always wanted to go in there. But sadly I do not think they cater to the female crowd.

Misty
    I bet if you dropped $$ in there, they would give you whatever level of service you desired.

Reports

Bbinsider
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob69  [View Original Post]
    June was not there last week but will be back soon seen another girl and she was just as friendly and very good.

Steel the best I have been to.
    Is Coco still there?

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

SouthernElite

Too funny

I live within walking distance of this place. And being the perv that I am, I've always wanted to go in there. But sadly I do not think they cater to the female crowd.

Misty

Reports

JimBob69

Moonlite

June was not there last week but will be back soon seen another girl and she was just as friendly and very good.

Steel the best I have been to.

Reports

JimBob69

Moonlight

Quote Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?
    1. 2 for extras

Reports

IronCity
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob69  [View Original Post]
    Seen June a couple of weks ago. Still very good service. Will return for more.
    What was the total damage?

Reports

JimBob69

Moonlight spa

Seen June a couple of weks ago. Still very good service. Will return for more.

Reports

People Pleasur

Still good

I haven't been in over a year but after being stood up by Jennifer Deepthroat I headed over. The parking sucks being right on the main drag. Walked in and saw Tuby again. Table shower good with everything washed. Good massage with plenty of attention to the good parts. On the flip negotiated. 8 for a BJ which was all I wanted to begin with. She sat me on the end of the table and applied the cover with her mouth. She has some massive bolt ons that are rock hard. Not my thing but her skills are good.

Good experience, will repeat.

Reports

JimBob69

Moon Light spa

Made a visit on Tuesday. Can't remember the girls name but she remembered me from before. Had grate TS, light massage. Ended with a great finish. Made several visits to the place and will visit again. Used to visit Yoshiko in birmingham a lot but they got busted and are now closed.

Posting Limitations