Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Video

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Misfit
    Reports

Misfit
    Jackie @ Tai-Pai

Went to TP to see my regular who is 1/2 korean & 1/2 hawaian named Jackie. Came in wearing a grey tank top & matching mini skirt. She pulled up her top to expose her 34C & pulled up her skirt around her waist. She skipped the rubdown & went straight for my cock as she gave me a nice BBBJ with alot of slurping. I held her head down so she would deep throut me which she managed to do. She put the rubber on & laid on her back on the massage table while I banged her Mish with her legs in the air. She then got ontop of me & rode me in Cowgirl until she got tired. She did her best to try & make me cum but it ended up being a 20 min. video which I edited it down to 8 mins. She got on all fours for some Doggy-Style while banging her I held on to her feet with my hands. Which made her arch her back & made the view from behind very exciting. I was rubbing her ass so I decided to give it a nice slap, she said "Hey! No, No. My back sore!" So I kept fucking her for a long time until I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & she walked me to the door. She also told me this is going to be her last week working, after 6 yrs. of fucking her, she is going on a very long vacation. It was good while it lasted, here is a little tribute to her. 40/60

Also the lighting is not that good since it is a dim AMP room. So keeping all that in mind enjoy the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOP8320S

Here are the instructions on how to download the video.

1.When you click the link to the page. Next to MEGAUPLOAD it says "Please enter XXX here:" just type in the the 3 letters that are right in front of you that represent "XXX" in the box to the left of download. Then hit download.

2.Wait a few seconds then when you see "free download" in grey click on it.

3.A dialog box will pop up asking you to open or save it. Hit the save button & just remember what directory on your computer you save the video into. After download is complete just watch it on your Windows Media Player.

Misfit

Reports

Misfit
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper92552
    What is the setup for the next video who and where?

PM/IM if you want to!
    Jackie at TP in Fontana.

Misfit

Retired Member
    Reports

Viper92552
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    I will try to post a new video soon. I am trying to figure out how to remove my face from the frame. After all I would like to stay anonymous. Maybe next time I will just wear some dark glasses & a fake beard. But I guess I will have some explaining to do to the provider. So that defeats the whole hidden camera objective.

Misfit
    What is the setup for the next video who and where?

PM/IM if you want to!

Reports

Misfit
    I will try to post a new video soon. I am trying to figure out how to remove my face from the frame. After all I would like to stay anonymous. Maybe next time I will just wear some dark glasses & a fake beard. But I guess I will have some explaining to do to the provider. So that defeats the whole hidden camera objective.

Misfit

Reports

Misfit
    Zap Brannigan,
    Samsung SGH-A727 Camera Phone with 1.3MP & video recorder. It's about a 1/4" thick & is ther bar type.

Three X,
    Dude nice shower scene of Bobo.

Irie Sadist,
    If YOU would have been filming it, there would not be enough X's to put on the warning label rating for the video.

Misfit

Reports

Vlad De Sade

Super Sweet!

Misfit,

My old friend this is great...

I too wish to master this mode of recording my mongering memories.

Great job in the typical low light settings most K girls prefer.

I always try and turn up the 3 click lamps to their maximum output.

I like to see, hear and feel everything. LOL!!!

This is so good...

Its like I was in the room filming for YOU!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!

Peace, da Irie Sadist

Reports

Three X

Nokia 3650 Circa 2004 Asian Koko

Bobo aka Koko from David and Nancy's

She worked in Diamond Bar also

She is currently in Las Vegas promoting clubs

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=WfSZs_S517_

Taken in 2004 after a session
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0009700011.jpg‎  

Reports

Zap Brannigan
    OK. I can respect your trade secrets.

Would you be willing to at least share what hardware you used? It seemed to do a decent job in low light. That's half the battle.

I'll figure the rest out for myself.

I've wanted to try this several times, but my smallest recorder is a lil thicker than a pack of cigs.

PM if you prefer.

Reports

Misfit

Zap Brannigan

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Brannigan
    Great video. Was the cam hidden or did she know about it?

I'd be interested in "videography" tips if you care to share; PM if necessary.

The cam was hidden & I used my cell phone to record it. I don't know if I should reveal my tricks on making a hidden video. Let's just say it's all about setting everything up in that window of opportunity when the mamasan leaves you alone in the room & until the provider actually walks in the room. It can be a pain in the ass but when I do get it right the end result is a great memory that will last a long time.

Misfit

Reports

Zap Brannigan
    Great video. Was the cam hidden or did she know about it?

I'd be interested in "videography" tips if you care to share; PM if necessary.

Reports

Misfit

Massage Parlor Video

Lisa At Tai-Pai
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=566

I finally figured out how to convert a video file from 3gp to avi. I only uploaded the ending cause the whole video is 25 minutes long & it would have taken forever to upload the whole thing. Not to mention you can't see my face which I am trying to keep anonymous. Also the lighting is not that good since it is a dim AMP room. So keeping all that in mind enjoy the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THZDSB4Q

Here are the instructions on how to download the video.

1.Next to where it says MEGAUPLOAD, type in the 3 digits & hit download.

2.Wait a few seconds then when you see "free download" in grey click on it.

3.A dialog box will pop up asking you to open or save it. Hit the save button & just remember what directory on your computer you save the video into. After download is complete just watch it on your Windows Media Player.

Misfit

Posting Limitations