Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

IAmJacks

One day

Going to be in town 1 day may have time for 1 stop. I wiil read the forum first but any help is appreciated. Looking for best first date odds FS. And Houston standard tip for he BJ FS? Come to tamps bay and ill hook you up.

Reports

TexasMonger

Great Information

Quote Originally Posted by Zamboni41  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's Linda all the way with me. Once you get to become a customer of hers, there is no point in visiting anywhere else. Every place else is a waste of time and money. I have been seeing Linda for close to 4 years, and have never left there disappointed. While I have never been with her, I understand Linda's co-worker, Liz, is equally as talented.
    Does she offer visits to the islands?

Cheers.

TM.

Reports

Aether LA

Damn, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Passingthru69  [View Original Post]
    Well I seldom post, but read the reports.

I had some free time the other wkend while in Houston. So I ventured off to Jasmie and thought about getting a nice bath and rubdown.

The lady there was named Angel. She is from Ca. Nice young lass who is med. Size and build.

The table shower was nice, but not a friendly as the times I have had before. The rubdown so to speak was ok and would repeat with her again.

But here is the freaky part sports fan.

As I was driving back to where I was staying, I had a heart attack. Yep 54 years old and while driving I start having it.

Got parked and ended up calling 911 after waiting 3 hours thinking it would pass.

Guys trust me you do not want to wait that long.

I ended up getting a stent in my heart. The doctor who treated me said it was what they call the widow maker arterty.

Got released Tues.

So right now I think my steam and cream days are kinda done for a bit.

Stay heathly and carefull everybody.
    Glad to hear you made it through. That has to rank at the top of the fear factor board! Then again, like most guys, I'd probably react the same way - "We don't need no stinkin' doctors!

Reports

Aether LA

Makeover Nails. Linda

My ATF. Linda is a very good looking 4 x Vietnamese lady who is all about the service. Treat her nice, tip a little more than the usual (an hour is 7 at the door and I always tip her a ben) and I guarantee you will have a great session. Nice ass, firm see's with pencil-eraser nips, phenominal attitude. Rimming, bbbjnqbs. Long, slow extended on all activities. I have been seeing her for over 2 years now, and have never been disappointed. I'll say it again, treat her nice. That's the key. (713) 781-8337.

Reports

Passingthru69

Went to Jasime

Well I seldom post, but read the reports.

I had some free time the other wkend while in Houston. So I ventured off to Jasmie and thought about getting a nice bath and rubdown.

The lady there was named Angel. She is from Ca. Nice young lass who is med. Size and build.

The table shower was nice, but not a friendly as the times I have had before. The rubdown so to speak was ok and would repeat with her again.

But here is the freaky part sports fan.

As I was driving back to where I was staying, I had a heart attack. Yep 54 years old and while driving I start having it.

Got parked and ended up calling 911 after waiting 3 hours thinking it would pass.

Guys trust me you do not want to wait that long.

I ended up getting a stent in my heart. The doctor who treated me said it was what they call the widow maker arterty.

Got released Tues.

So right now I think my steam and cream days are kinda done for a bit.

Stay heathly and carefull everybody.

Reports

Priority One

Racetrack AMP

Is the AMP near the Racetrack still open?

Reports

TexasMonger

M Spa

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]

Manhattan Spa...fun. As soon as I walked in here I knew it was good. A little back rub and Julia who was cute and solid took over and rocked my world. $.8 for an hour. The girl who let me out was HOT!

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...oo-24/11890786

I will say it is a royal pain to get around in Houston. Going from one side of town to the other can take a lot of time.
    Sounds like it was a fun rub. What was included in the 80?

Cheers.

TM.

Reports

Street Seeker

AMP's

Visited two spots today.

Strikeout was the you Spa. Should have figured it as soon as I pulled up. Drew Julia who gave a pleasant but generic massage and table shower. But $40 for 1 hour wasn't too bad.

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ex-21/18831175

Manhattan Spa...fun. As soon as I walked in here I knew it was good. A little back rub and Julia who was cute and solid took over and rocked my world. $.8 for an hour. The girl who let me out was HOT!

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...oo-24/11890786

I will say it is a royal pain to get around in Houston. Going from one side of town to the other can take a lot of time.

Reports

Doujinmonkey

Pink

Next to a well known video store, it's more of a 'modeling studio'. The menu ranges and the girls are very varied. When I went in there was an older blonde, a younger blonde (about to have an appointment so unavailable, damn! A black girl and an older asian lady just leaving. I took the older blonde up on her offer of a 'modeling session' and followed her back to a room. The room had a small stage and couch, and she was very happy to model her current outfit and how easily it was removed. Following the show, she gave a short 'lap dance' and it was apparent she was not a professional dancer, but that didn't matter too much. Hope, as she wanted to be called, made sure however that her point was clear, and when things got a bit difficult to contain, she encouraged me to get more comfortable. We spent the remainder of our hour discussing various positions 2 people might find themselves in if they were completely naked with a small stage and a couch in the room. It was a fun discussion, and worth the .4 at the door and .8 for her. In fact it was such a refreshing discussion, she wrote her number down on a card for me and I ended up calling her for another chat back at my hotel later in the evening after she left work.

I will definitely be returning to find out what conversation topics that younger blonde likes to talk about, and I'll let you all know how that discussion goes.

Reports

Doujinmonkey

Sensual touch

This is another massage place near my work, and it's tucked in the same building as a video store. Went in and met with CeeCee, who was one of 3 there. All 4-5 on a 10 scale, and all in their 30's. Dropped .6 at the door and went for a table shower that was pretty nice. Hit all the right spots and relaxed everything except the important parts. Walked back to the room and continued with a massage that was half assed but seemed to at least be an authentic attempt anyway. Asked what else I wanted and was told 1.8 ... To which I said no way in hell. Asked what a handshake would land and she said 1.2 was the cheapest her 'boss' would let her do. For a handshake. Ended the massage there and walked out. Walked around the building to PINK which I'll review in the next post.

Reports

Doujinmonkey

Spa 1

Went to this place as it has a pretty good review set floating out on other sites and it seems to be well advertised. Of course all of the pics of the girls are fakes, but that's par for the course I suppose. Went in and met by Lilly who was in her 40's, and who was the only one there and working (according to her). Experience is my preference over looks when I'm putting .6 down at the door, and then more after so this was fine with me. Got a lack luster table shower and worthless massage before asked what I wanted. I let her know I was in it for the whole enchilada and she told me 1.6. So I opted for the .4 handshake instead which was very un-inspired. Left feeling ripped off all in all. I went early in the evening after work, and the parking lot was empty, but I see it packed later at night so maybe there's a different staff working those hours and better service. Might go back to give it a second try but, not anytime soon.

Reports

HappyDays64

Sunshine fun

Stopped by Sunshine last week and was greated by Rose. She was 40+ years with a body 5/10. Be to see cup with a little sag. Skin was soft to the touch. This is my second time with her and she gave me a big hug and kisses on the cheek.

Went back to the room with her and gave her $.20. We started with BBBJ then did several positions with alot of teasing and laughing. She has a great attutide and this goes a long way for me (even if she isn't the best looking out there)! After I finished she still gave me a good massage on my legs still teasing Jr and kissing him often calling it her plaything. She knew I had a leg injury this is why the legs only. This went on for the rest of the hour!

Great time and would recommend to all if you don't mind she's not 20. Have fun.

Reports

Member #4476

Kara at L'amour

Dreamed of what a relaxing hour at L'amour with Kara would be like last week. Mamasan would meet me at the door and take me to the room. Kara would show up in a thong and matching bra. She'd take my hand and walk me to the table shower. She'd soap me up nicely, and ask politely to clean jr. Which she would do with care. Back in the room, she'd lay me on my back and start kissing my body. From there, a raincoat would come out and a prolonged stop to try and suction off jr would follow. A little DATY with some flavored jelly already applied in anticipation. She'd have a great little love hole and it would be hard to move on from there. But I would give in and follow that with some of the best cowgirl I think I could ever dream about. From there, I'd probably just go to mish and finally give up trying to hold it back and give all of me to her. That's how I'd want my encounter with Kara to go...

Reports

SpeedRacerX

L'amour

Stopped by L'amour and was greeted by Candy. She's Korean with large natural tits. I was pleasantly surprised. She gave a good TS and played with the boys. Then she led me to the room. The massage was pretty relaxing and on the flip she got undressed. She has one of the best set of tits I've seen. She started with a short CBJ then on to CG and RCG. I was so turned on I had to get her back in CG to see those tits bounce. I completed in CG while cupping those tits. She was sweet and had a great attitude. What a great ride. Standard rates apply.

Reports

Doctor Man Toy

Visiting the Galleria area for work soon

I will be visiting Houston and staying in the Galleria area. Does anyone have any good tips on any AMPs. I normally monger in Honolulu where there are plenty of great places. Please PM me.

Posting Limitations