Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FredReich

OT confusion

Quote Originally Posted by AkOrion  [View Original Post]
    Got to agree with you but I'd give her body and attitude 11, if not a 12.

And she is very pretty. Her body is FLAWLESS!! Ass that you could crack a coconut on and nips that could poke your eyes out. She is an absolute doll... Treat her well.
    Alright. First post, I guess it's time to contribute.

First off, I like OT (location, atmosphere and they usually have some good talent). However I've been avoiding lately due to bad press. So when I heard there was a winner there, I revisited last week. Called and asked for an appointment with Suzie. I was greeted by the most well put together AMP provider I've come across. Her introduction was a hand on my crotch and a tongue in my mouth. Yowza. I was hooked. Won't go into detail but massage was fairly nonexsistant. 1.5 hours later, I left with a huge smile.

I set up an appointment today, again asking for Suzie. In walks a different girl. Seemed nice. Looked good. Mid to late 30's. Obvious enhancements. She assures me her name is Suzie and the other girl is Sophie. So I'm thinking that I've got it all wrong and this must be the new talent. Remember I hadn't visited in quite a while. Anyways.

Waste of time and money. Attitude, service and body all felt...artificial. I was out in 25 minutes, and glad to be.

So my question: What is the name of the girl from my first visit? I never asked her, just assumed that it was Suzie. She was a wild blonde korean from San Francisco. Suzie2 was a lackluster black haired japanese / korean from Atlanta. Any insight appreciated. Freddy.

Reports

ChessMan56

Lili @ Mings 1

Quote Originally Posted by IcemanAk  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit and Lili was the reason. Great attitude and attractive, best massage and finishes even better. Fair rate and tip. A real pleaser and very accomodating.
    Yes I agree! She gave me a great hard massage, and the flip was even better.

Reports

AkOrion

Omg!!

Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveSoul  [View Original Post]
    I visited OT yesterday after failing to get in at June's and had an awesome experience. I asked to see the masseuse before I put down any money but the hostess assured me she had a young pretty girl. I did the usual and was placed in a room, waited about 5 minutes before the masseuse came back which didn't please me a great deal, but when the masseuse walked through the door my displeasure quickly left!! Her name is suzie, she's states she's 29 and OMG! What a body! She was very pretty to look at and the package was spectacular! I will go again, probably 3-4 x's a week until she's gone in June. Gentleman, this girl was phenominal, from the time she walked in until the time I left she was into satisfying the client. I would say the experience was a 10, body 10, looks 7, and attitude 10. If any of you are into asian woman she is a must do.

Now, when I was leaving the girl at OT that had gotten a lot of bad reviews...She's still there! I thought I'd read a posting saying she was given the boot. Well, she's still looming around although she didn't answer the door as she had always done in the past. Just be sure you don't get her because she's all wrong.
    Got to agree with you but I'd give her body and attitude 11, if not a 12.

And she is very pretty. Her body is FLAWLESS!! Ass that you could crack a coconut on and nips that could poke your eyes out. She is an absolute doll... Treat her well.

Reports

Ak Fun

Red Apple(fireweed)

Had a day dream this afternoon. It had been awhile since I dreamt of this place and figured worst case scenario I would have a great massage. Was met by a beautiful, well dressed, woman. 5'6, spinner type. I'd say late 30's.

Opted for an hour.

The new massage room was now at the back of the office. Clean, warm and nicely lit. Started with light touch, worked into a medium rub down and then back to light touch.

The good:

- great massage.

- friendly.

- tight body with be cups.

- hands free to wander.

The bad:

- bring a cover!

- there was someone else in the living room and the door was left open a bit even though the masseuse put up a partition. Why not just close the door?

- BRING A COVER!!

Overall! Time went over an hour and there's details I'll share with senior established members.

I recommend and will be going back soon!

Anyone try "k massage" on the corner of A st and Fireweed?

Reports

SensitiveSoul

New girl at OT

I visited OT yesterday after failing to get in at June's and had an awesome experience. I asked to see the masseuse before I put down any money but the hostess assured me she had a young pretty girl. I did the usual and was placed in a room, waited about 5 minutes before the masseuse came back which didn't please me a great deal, but when the masseuse walked through the door my displeasure quickly left!! Her name is suzie, she's states she's 29 and OMG! What a body! She was very pretty to look at and the package was spectacular! I will go again, probably 3-4 x's a week until she's gone in June. Gentleman, this girl was phenominal, from the time she walked in until the time I left she was into satisfying the client. I would say the experience was a 10, body 10, looks 7, and attitude 10. If any of you are into asian woman she is a must do.

Now, when I was leaving the girl at OT that had gotten a lot of bad reviews...She's still there! I thought I'd read a posting saying she was given the boot. Well, she's still looming around although she didn't answer the door as she had always done in the past. Just be sure you don't get her because she's all wrong.

Reports

IcemanAk

Lili @ Chinese Massage

Had a great visit and Lili was the reason. Great attitude and attractive, best massage and finishes even better. Fair rate and tip. A real pleaser and very accomodating.

Reports

Speedy44

Try Meagan

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    No Nuru in Alaska and it is rare in all of USA.
    Try Meagan she like to massage you naked she just talk a lot about her tantric massage. Just ignore her talk, you're have a different experience.

Reports

Vitrea
    Quote Originally Posted by SierraDenali  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any nuru providers around?
    No Nuru in Alaska and it is rare in all of USA.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Haven't been to Northern Lights Massage at the end of Muldoon for a long time. Called over and talked to a girl named Lily (seems to be a lot of Lilies in town lately...LOL). She sounded very nice. I can't make it over there for a few days, but I was wondering if anyone had any info on Lily or the parlor. I used to go there over 10 years ago but the therapists really went downhill so I stopped going.

Reports

BigJimInAk
    Quote Originally Posted by SierraDenali  [View Original Post]
    You might look for Nicki in Kenai BP. I haven't tried her Nuru but she is legit. Good luck!

Reports

SierraDenali

Nuru?

Reports

Magicmark

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLucky1  [View Original Post]
    39 yr old +10 yrs ago +Asian girl look younger 10 yr= 60 yr old. Hmmmmm.
    Connie is the original, and still one of the very best. But, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if she were 60. If I had to guess, I would go late 50's.

Reports

Feeling Lucky1

Youngish?

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm..I am sure Connie will be very flattered to be called a "youngish" pretty Asian lady. I have asked her age and she tells me "39" with a smile. There is no doubt she is very attractive and undoubtedly looks younger than her age. But Connie has been working here in Anchorage for awhile. I think I met her over 10 years ago. I think she is "the original Connie". I've never met another. And she is one of the best! I've seen her many times and she has always made me smile. If you've never seen her, go see her! She never disappoints!
    39 yr old +10 yrs ago +Asian girl look younger 10 yr= 60 yr old. Hmmmmm.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by IceQube  [View Original Post]
    Early last week I was downtown so stopped in at M1 on Karluk. Was greeted by a youngish pretty asian lady. I asked her how Connie was doing and she says, "Oh you know my name". Well Connie is one of my ATF's and I know her (and she seems to know me) relatively well. So I asked this young gal again what her name is and she said "Connie". This was definitely not Connie the original. So either she was trying to make conversation or pretending or perhaps her name really is Connie.

She had a nice spinner body with natural B-cups. Massage was nice & thorough. Very relaxed and comfortable pace with my Roman hands allowed anywhere I chose. Thought about FS but quite frankly she had such a nice touch and made it linger so long I just let it follow through. Not sure who she really is, but I would recommend.
    Hmmm..I am sure Connie will be very flattered to be called a "youngish" pretty Asian lady. I have asked her age and she tells me "39" with a smile. There is no doubt she is very attractive and undoubtedly looks younger than her age. But Connie has been working here in Anchorage for awhile. I think I met her over 10 years ago. I think she is "the original Connie". I've never met another. And she is one of the best! I've seen her many times and she has always made me smile. If you've never seen her, go see her! She never disappoints!

Reports

Ice Qube

M1 Report

Early last week I was downtown so stopped in at M1 on Karluk. Was greeted by a youngish pretty asian lady. I asked her how Connie was doing and she says, "Oh you know my name". Well Connie is one of my ATF's and I know her (and she seems to know me) relatively well. So I asked this young gal again what her name is and she said "Connie". This was definitely not Connie the original. So either she was trying to make conversation or pretending or perhaps her name really is Connie.

She had a nice spinner body with natural B-cups. Massage was nice & thorough. Very relaxed and comfortable pace with my Roman hands allowed anywhere I chose. Thought about FS but quite frankly she had such a nice touch and made it linger so long I just let it follow through. Not sure who she really is, but I would recommend.

Posting Limitations