Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Still around?

Anyone seen Aria, or Arianna? She used to be in the spenard arts building a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbkttu23  [View Original Post]
    A friend went to the Thai shop on Friday evening. He was greeted by a large woman along with Ida, and was informed that Ida was busy with a client (why was she sitting in the front then?) and she would give him the massage. He asked if she was new and she informed him that she was the owner. He was instructed to take his shirt off, but leave his pants on, so he knew it was not going to be the kinda of massage he was looking for. She gave a decent massage, but that was all. She only massaged his shoulders, not legs or lower body. He left disappointed.
    Wow. Doesn't sound like you were served by Emmy (I thought your only choices are Emmy or Ida). Certainly not consistent with my experience with either Emmy or Ida, although I always call ahead and set my meeting up with whomever I want to see. Next time I visit I will make a discreet inquiry about a possible "back-office" Mamasan and report back.

Disappointed at Thai

A friend went to the Thai shop on Friday evening. He was greeted by a large woman along with Ida, and was informed that Ida was busy with a client (why was she sitting in the front then?) and she would give him the massage. He asked if she was new and she informed him that she was the owner. He was instructed to take his shirt off, but leave his pants on, so he knew it was not going to be the kinda of massage he was looking for. She gave a decent massage, but that was all. She only massaged his shoulders, not legs or lower body. He left disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by AKHusky  [View Original Post]
    Nice write up! Been there twice in the past, don't remember the name of provider but she was much older. May be I should try Shasha next time, hope she's still there.
    What's the typical tip for this? I've only been to the Thai place so not sure on tipping still.

Michelle at June Spa

I went to June Spa the other day after working a bit late. Was a bit busy, but Mamasan took me back for a TS while waiting.

I ended up getting a massage from Michelle. She had a great touch for me, as I asked for a soft / medium massage.

Was very relaxing and I had a good dream about the finish.

Connie at m1

Friend stopped by m1 and saw Connie. Had been some time since he last saw her. Connie said Linda was currently on vacation. Connie was awesome as he remembered. Says there were also two new girls there but didn't have a chance to meet them. Maybe next time.

Royal Spa

A buddy of mine recently stopped in at Royal Spa in Wasilla. There are two girls there. The petite one is cute and fun. Will definitely repeat.

AK Massage

Stopped in yesterday had a dream about Anne, Fairly attractive, not as old as some, hard to tell best guess 38 to 45. Nice body but nothing spectacular. Quick table shower, semi lame massage jumped right in to the fun stuff. . 8 to start quoted $$ for FS, opted for. 8 HJ with first time prostate try. Good technique, tried, seemed distracted so my interest also weigned. Left dissapointed but might try again As always YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenOne  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. She is not bad looking. She used to be in an iffy neighborhood in kind of a dump. However she was nice enough and fairly decent looking. She has advertised off and on for years. As cheap as it gets for a HE though.
    Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this provider? I've been considering a visit, but always try to get a review or two first.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...assage/4833419
    She is legit. She is not bad looking. She used to be in an iffy neighborhood in kind of a dump. However she was nice enough and fairly decent looking. She has advertised off and on for years. As cheap as it gets for a HE though.

Day Breaks

Nice write up! Been there twice in the past, don't remember the name of provider but she was much older. May be I should try Shasha next time, hope she's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseKidd  [View Original Post]
    Typical AMP on Northern Lights Blvd. Enter the main building entrance and there is a door immediately on the left so you don't have to enter directly from the parking lot. Shasha greeted me immediately and took me back one of the rooms. I opted for the hour (usually guarantees better service) and agreed immediately to the table shower. Door charge is 80 but there is a military discount. Better to take correct change so you don't go through the negotiations. Thorough scrub with lots of attention to the back door and boys. On the flip, Mr Happy got lots of soapy. He was obviously pleased with all the attention.

Back to the room and off with the towel, I laid down on the table face down and let her get started. So-so gentle massage alternating with light touch. She laid across me, also naked, and caressed a lot, light kisses on the back of my neck and ears. Flipped and she continued the massage, avoiding Mr Happy for a few minutes. Eventually she took him in one hand, balls in the other. I took the cue and ran my hand over her back side, then began rubbing her gently with my finger. Without any encouragement, she leaned over, licked it a few times, then took about half of it in her mouth while grinding against my hand. A few minutes of that and she leaned back and asked if I had brought a condom. No. Didn't think about that. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with one, slipped it on and buried her face in my crotch again.

I love to give oral, so I said my turn. I've found over the years that you have to experiment to find what turns a woman on. Some like attention to the clitoris, others the lips, others in the hole itself. She's loves it when your bury your tongue as deep as you can. She was squeaky clean and the lips and clit puffed up right away. About 5 minutes of that and she was grinding away on my face but didn't seem any closer to getting off, so she pulled me up and we went missionary. After about 10 minutes alternating tempo and depth, I was ready and she made all the right sounds / moves without being vulgar. We had a little bit of time left, so she brought me a cold water, hot towels, and massaged my feet.

She's a real sweetheart, probably in her late 30's but tough to tell, speaks English well and is confident but not brash. I was impressed that she went for FS right away without negotiating. I tipped her well and have been back twice.

Blue Sky On Eagle St

Quote Originally Posted by GostRider13  [View Original Post]
    When I was there, way to much up sale for me. I won't be returning until she gone.
    I've been getting a lot PM since my last review on Blue Sky. I have been to many places since and experience varies highly depend on providers. My favorites are Connie at Karluk, Emmy at Ace and Lucy at Blue Sky, only problem with Karluk is that 9 out of 10 times you won't see Connie there. Went back to Blue Sky last week and saw a new tall lady there with gorgeous exotic face. Not so often seen in local AMP. Her back walking was the best I ever had! Will go back before she is gone.

Royal Spa. Wasilla

I dreamed I visited this place in the past couple days and found it to be a completely different experience than in years past. The person I met did not appear old, and had a great body. I dreamed of a great table shower experience, a perfect massage, and wonderful he. The massage therapist was cheerful and eager to please, and never asked for any donation until the end. What a perfect dream! The things I dreamed were possible included:

CBJ.

CFS.

MISH.

COWGIRL.

DOGGY (ON THE SIDE OF THE MASSAGE TABLE).

House was. 8, tip was requested at $$ although settled on $. 7.

Re: Ida

Quote Originally Posted by AKwankerman  [View Original Post]
    My friend called right before closing time. She offered to have him come to her place, which is very close to the shop. Nice neat place. My friend remembered a story about another guy who got ribs broke so he asked for a soft and gentle massage. Top notch experience, however she went for the boys pretty quick and had him flipped in a about 5 minutes. He started gently caressing her and had her shirt and bra off in a few minutes, and finally stood up and ask, is ok? She laid back and pulled off her shorts and panties. He came prepared so He slipped it on and went to town. He said her body type a lot like lulu in size and she was a little nervous at first but after a few minutes she got into it. She said it was her first time.

As with every provider YMMV.

For example I hear great things about Charlie and jewels but they are impossible to get a hold of for my friend.
    Wow that's really interesting to learn about Ida. I know she's not a prude by any means, but the most she's ever done with me it massage my prostate. She really knows her stuff!

Ida

Which shop is she at?

Quote Originally Posted by AKwankerman  [View Original Post]
    My friend called right before closing time. She offered to have him come to her place, which is very close to the shop. Nice neat place. My friend remembered a story about another guy who got ribs broke so he asked for a soft and gentle massage. Top notch experience, however she went for the boys pretty quick and had him flipped in a about 5 minutes. He started gently caressing her and had her shirt and bra off in a few minutes, and finally stood up and ask, is ok? She laid back and pulled off her shorts and panties. He came prepared so He slipped it on and went to town. He said her body type a lot like lulu in size and she was a little nervous at first but after a few minutes she got into it. She said it was her first time.

As with every provider YMMV.

For example I hear great things about Charlie and jewels but they are impossible to get a hold of for my friend.

Posting Limitations