Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AkOrion

Suki

Had some time and visited Suki totay, it had been long overdue.

As always, a good solid massage and an all around good experience.

Stay Safe.

Reports

Skid Mark

Also Enjoyed!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl who advertises on BP. I don't want to post a link because I think she may be cautious about LE. However, I will give the specifics and if you are a Sr. And have a good posting record, I will answer a PM with her name and ad link.

She is young. I'd say early 20's. She is very very attractive in all ways. She has a lovely attitude and is very pretty. She give a really nice massage. She is not an LMT but she really does attempt to make it a "real" massage. Here is the deal though. She ONLY offers HE. Nothing else, period. She will take off her top and allow mutual touching above the waste of her really nice rack. Her price is reasonable and her location is quite nice. So, if you are ONLY looking for a decent massage with a HE from a really lovely young girl and want and expect no more then Seniors can PM me and I'll give you her link. If you know who I am describing, please do not post it. She has no reviews and I believe she probably wants to keep it that way. She says she has quite a few regulars.
    Well now. I must concur with most everything stated however, although the short shorts wouldn't come off, FIP was allowed and along with that Lindsey Lohan look, it was a real enjoyable experience. Will of course repeat!

Reports

FrozenOne

Enjoyed Massage

I saw a girl who advertises on BP. I don't want to post a link because I think she may be cautious about LE. However, I will give the specifics and if you are a Sr. And have a good posting record, I will answer a PM with her name and ad link.

She is young. I'd say early 20's. She is very very attractive in all ways. She has a lovely attitude and is very pretty. She give a really nice massage. She is not an LMT but she really does attempt to make it a "real" massage. Here is the deal though. She ONLY offers HE. Nothing else, period. She will take off her top and allow mutual touching above the waste of her really nice rack. Her price is reasonable and her location is quite nice. So, if you are ONLY looking for a decent massage with a HE from a really lovely young girl and want and expect no more then Seniors can PM me and I'll give you her link. If you know who I am describing, please do not post it. She has no reviews and I believe she probably wants to keep it that way. She says she has quite a few regulars.

Reports

DenaliBlast

Day Breaks

So stopped in for a visit today. Opted for an hour and a TS. It started off not to good. The therapist was a bigger lady not fat just tall. The shower was way to fast. Then went into the massage. Again started off fast. Very little attention to the back but a lot of attention to the legs and the ass. Hmm not too bad. Put my legs in all kinds of stretches. After a bit kinda liked it. Kept rubbing my inner leg and the hands kept rubbing the balls and the Johnny. Went back up to the back for a little bit. Then whispered what did I want. Went with a BJ. It was amazing. Popped off way to quick. Not sure if it was covered or not. Thinking it was not. She cleaned me up. Was not done yet. She got between my legs and sat Indian style and put my legs over her knees and started massaging them again. I was still hard and she kept laying her head on my cock. She asked me if I wanted to go again and I told my funds were low. So I opted for a hand job. She really put a lot of lotion on and ran it down to my ass. She started stroking me again. Then stuck her finger in my ass. New feeling. Popped right away. Might have to return. She also had some big old titties.

Reports

RamMan07

Massage by sherry

With my dream this was the 3rd time I visited. I always visit for the amazing massage back specifacley real hard massage but pops every bone in your body. However this time finalley you want massage said yes she offered prostate also bit I declined thar might try that next time.

YMMV TOOK ME 3 Times.

Reports

Speedy44

M2

Try again to see Suki but too busy, so end up to M1. Have not see Connie for while got a good massage and very good extra not bad for tonight. She always surprise you and she is amazing.

Reports

CrowPass

Suki's back

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Friendly as ever. She gained a bit of weight. .ha ha
    Thanks for the heads up, had my first visit with her today. Enjoyed it very much. Great personality and eager to please. Will visit again!

She said she is here till just before turkey-day for those interested.

-CP.

Reports

Speedy44

M2

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Yes! See her today she gained a bit but I like it more meat. Massage was not so good but the ending she make up for it.

Reports

Vitrea
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagoo2  [View Original Post]
    Suki's back!

Magoo.

Reports

Mr Magoo2

M2

Suki's back!

Magoo.

Reports

Datadog

Latina gal

Quote Originally Posted by CrowPass  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to try the sweet latin girl out?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...-ak-34/3820110

Looks like a nice change of pace. Prices seem reasonable, not sure how much extras are though.

Hope to hear something good!

-CP.
    She is nice looking, a little older and plumper than her pics would make it seem. She had a great attitude, touching was mutual. Massage was just ok but I'm not looking for deep massage anyway. It's a little akward to me to receive a massage on a regular bed anyway. Opted for a HJ, not sure what else would have been available. Overall a good time, but not a repeat for me.

Reports

SensitiveSoul

Ot:(

So, I had an undeniable craving yesterday and visited OT. Let me just say. It wasn't the best visit I've had there. I can't remember her name but she was a little more plump than I like. She had a fairly nice rack with nice nipples. At least they were real. She had a really soft plump mid section with an unkept kitty. No foul smell or anything but nothing that enticed me to DATY. It was a fast 30 minute rub down with a little missionary style rodeo. She wouldn't let me fully penetrate so I did a quick pop and got off. I'd say the worst massage I've had at OT. The girls are very hesitant also, unless you've established a history with them. I won't return for a while unless I hear better reports. I visited royal spa this am for a massage only, just to see if the menu was still the same. Sure enough, nothing has changed although mamasan said she had 2 girls. If I got the best one, the other one must be terrible looking. I won't go back there for a while either.

Stay safe ya'll

Reports

CrowPass

Latina Masseuse?

Wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to try the sweet latin girl out?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...-ak-34/3820110

Looks like a nice change of pace. Prices seem reasonable, not sure how much extras are though.

Hope to hear something good!

-CP.

Reports

Ak Fun

Day Breaks / World Spa

Went there last night seeing as it re-opened. Same mamasan. She was the only there and I asked for the other girl. She said other girl isn't there for 20 minutes. Really didn't want to wait, but was hoping it was the same pretty younger lady that would show up. Waited 5 minutes and it was a different girl. Well dressed, not very attractive. Opted for half hour as I was disappointed. Guessing the previous lady was the one who got busted for soliciting.

The good:

Deep tissue massage.

Friendly masseuse.

The bad:

Not my cup of tea.

Saved my cash and left when asked if I wanted anything else.

Stay safe.

Reports

JohnJohn314

Mings II

Had a great time with Connie yesterday.

Only went for a half hour (which actually went quite a bit longer) and the standard HE.

She may not be the youngest, but IMHO her experience and touch out trumps the looks (and lack of experience) of any of the young gals at AMP's that I've ever come across!

She still has a very nice body, sweet personality / disposition, and the best nips of any AMP provider I have ever seen.

If you happen to go see her, treat her well. Or better yet, don't go.

More for me!. (.

Posting Limitations