Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JustARegular

Update

Quote Originally Posted by JustARegular  [View Original Post]
    This was my first dream of visiting OT. House for an hour was .8, tip was $.

Worth it, but like to know what I am doing.

Questions:

1) was that going rate? High / low?

2) what is expected for a half hour?

PM or posted answer very much appreciated. I want to go broke as slow as is reasonable.

Thank you.

-JustaRegular.
    I meant tip was $.

Also once I dreamed I made an appointment and when I got there Sophie was not available, but her "friend" was who came here with her. Pretty enough, but wow what a difference and not in a good way. Dreamed the hour was paid and planned, but out in about 20 min with none of the warmth, skill, or enjoyment.

Went back soon for Sophia to make up for it.

My reports are slowing as I have not tried out much else lately. Hard to want to experiment when I am having such a good time.

-JustaRegular.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Thanks in advance

Hey fellow mongers, been lurking on the board for a while now and just recently made my first post, this is just the second.

Anyway, based on the some positive reviews you all have made for certain providers, I'the like to give AMP a shot. Yes, I'm a newbie. Up until this point I've only dabbled with private workers.

Anyway, need some tips on how to go there and not have it be completely obvious that I'm an AMP-virgin. Plus, I'd prefer not to be completely taken advantage of from a $ and service perspective.

So I'm wondering, once I get there, can I tell the mamasan to let me see who's working and choose? Or will she choose for me (I'the like to avoid this, obviously)?

Next, how do I / they handle payment? Do I pay in the beginning or after? I figured paying in the beginning would put me at a disadvantage as they'd already have my $ before actual services were rendered.

I'm trying not to ask ask questions that have already been answered in previous posts, if that's the case just let me know where to look as I've already read back through the last year or so.

Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated, and if nothing else, safe mongering!

Reports

Vitrea

Word of caution

Guys, it is great to see detailed reports but please remember that this is a small town with limited number of providers and high surveillance. I think it is not wise to write explicit reports on the open forum. PMs are there for a reason.

Don't flame me for cautioning. I am just trying to be mindful of the future and to try and make sure that our favorite providers do not get in trouble.

Reports

Ice Qube

Suki at M2

Quote Originally Posted by IcemanAk  [View Original Post]
    My pleasure to pitch in as always, got to get the good ones while they are here, as you know this town has slim pickings, overpriced and entitled providers, I don't support the attitudes. Thank you for the tips over the years too, I've followed your lead many a time. Have a great weekend.
    I second Magoo2 and IceManAK on Suki. The one additional reason I like Suki is her shaved kitty. This is unusual for Asian providers. And she doesn't mind DATY among other activities involving the bare kitten.

Reports

AkTounge

Sophie at OT

Dreamt of Sophie again. It was better than the first time, and that time was pretty good. I don't know how her massage skills are, because I dreamed that we got distracted from that. Overall YMMV but I thoroughly enjoy my time with Her. Always feel free to pm if you have questions.

Reports

Chrome Leopard

Suzy Q at OT

Dreamt of this lady. Not the greatest massage but most excellent in other aspects. She did have a first for me. Butt implants. Overall nice body. Very friendly. Would repeat.

Reports

Chrome Leopard

Suzy Q at OT

Dreamt of this lady. Not the greatest massage but most excellent in other aspects. She did have a first for me. Butt implants. Overall nice body. Very friendly. Would repeat.

Reports

IcemanAk

My pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagoo2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, mate. Indeed, Suki is quite fun, gives a deep tissue massage, and is enthusiastic overall, if not a bit detached. Overall a keeper.

Play safe,

Magoo.
    My pleasure to pitch in as always, got to get the good ones while they are here, as you know this town has slim pickings, overpriced and entitled providers, I don't support the attitudes. Thank you for the tips over the years too, I've followed your lead many a time. Have a great weekend.

Reports

Cobalt Blue

Lucy!

Lucy is back at June's Spa on Fireweed. She will be here until the end of June. If you have never seen her before, don't miss the chance to enjoy one of the best AMP girls to ever work in Anchorage. I think she is in the top 1%. Her attitude is her best asset. Very friendly with a beautiful smile and eyes that are captivating and inviting. Customer service is beyond compare. She is genuinely interested in making her clients as comfortable and happy as possible. And she succeeds! A magnificent experience in every way! She gets the highest recommendation I can possibly give. I know I will see her several times before she leaves. Pay her a visit and treat her well!

I know Sukie is back in town too. And I know that some will disagree but I would prefer Lucy over Sukie. It's a somewhat close call but I think that Lucy is a bit more liberal and has a much warmer style and attitude. That to me counts much more than looks, which is the only category Sukie has a close edge in. But really, most of that is due to some implanted advantages. I prefer the real thing. YMMV.

Reports

Mr Magoo2

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IcemanAk  [View Original Post]
    She got in last night. She is waiting.
    Thanks for the tip, mate. Indeed, Suki is quite fun, gives a deep tissue massage, and is enthusiastic overall, if not a bit detached. Overall a keeper.

Play safe,

Magoo.

Reports

Lookin Arnd

Suki

I just dreamed of Suki. She said she is only here for 40 days, so enjoy while you can.

Reports

IcemanAk

Suki is here

She got in last night. She is waiting.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliebrown36  [View Original Post]
    Well I will keep my fingers crossed! We need to keep her here this time.
    She'll never stay. Only the owners of the AMP stay. It's the way the game is played.

Reports

Member #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    A prior review had stated that this girl over there was of poor quality. The word I get is that Sukie will be back after the 20th.
    Well I will keep my fingers crossed! We need to keep her here this time.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliebrown36  [View Original Post]
    Well it has been some time since I have visited M2 but I have been holding out for Suki to return. Well I called over there today and got a new girl as Lulu is on vacation. I was hoping that Suki would answer but it was not to be. I had heard that Suki was coming back around this time but apparently she did not make it yet or is not coming at all.

Anyway I decided to pay a visit to the replacement for Lulu and all I got to say is WTF? The woman that came to the door actually looked to be in here mid 60's or more so god knows how old she actually is. I had to tell her that I was expecting someone else there and that I was not interested and got the hell out of there. What a shame that Suki could not make the move here for good. What is Lulu or whoever thinking that they can keep that place going with a geriatric staff? Even Lulu is getting a little old in the tooth but she does a good massage and I have been happy with the extras but I also would like a massage from someone not on Social Security.

Just might bite the bullet and visit that blonde Sophie over at OT that everyone has been chatting about.

Stay safe.

CB.
    A prior review had stated that this girl over there was of poor quality. The word I get is that Sukie will be back after the 20th.

Posting Limitations