Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DenaliBlast

New here

Wow I've been looking for communication on AMP. Used rubmaps until they started charging. It seems like OT is a popular place. How about day breaks? I couldn't find an entrance to that place. Any recommendations?

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Was pleasantly surprised to hear that Angela from Karluk has moved over to June Spa on Fireweed. Her name is now Mimi. I paid her a visit and was very pleased with it. This girl is fantastic! Very attractive with a very positive can do attitude. She is one of the best AMP workers ever. I highly recommend. She will be here until sometime in August. Go see her, you will not be disappointed!

Reports

Ak Omni
    Quote Originally Posted by AkTounge  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Well I guess it's driving into Anchorage for me still. Maybe I will try Ocean out at Oriental before I give up on the valley completely.
    Thanks to SensitiveSoul for TOFTT for us. I was going to go by Royal this past weekend, but opted for another visit to Ocean, this time for a more prepared and complete visit. I can verify that her massage technique is basic, but the other parts of the session are fantastic. PM if you want details.

Reports

AkTounge
    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveSoul  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman. I TOFTT yesterday at Royal Spa. Oh yes, I TOFTT! I will not be back. There were 2 providers but I only saw the one. She was in late 40's-50's and overweight. Very very very little English, in fact not even enough to communicate. Basically the massage was bad and oh wait. Everything was bad even the odor. When I was dreaming she was slapping my face She acted like she hadn't had it forever and was very loud but then told me to be quiet because of the neighbors. Weird.

Bottom line is. I won't be back. These owners need to realize that the young attractive females will bring in the business.
    Damn! Well I guess it's driving into Anchorage for me still. Maybe I will try Ocean out at Oriental before I give up on the valley completely.

Reports

SensitiveSoul

Royal Spa

Gentleman. I TOFTT yesterday at Royal Spa. Oh yes, I TOFTT! I will not be back. There were 2 providers but I only saw the one. She was in late 40's-50's and overweight. Very very very little English, in fact not even enough to communicate. Basically the massage was bad and oh wait. Everything was bad even the odor. When I was dreaming she was slapping my face She acted like she hadn't had it forever and was very loud but then told me to be quiet because of the neighbors. Weird.

Bottom line is. I won't be back. These owners need to realize that the young attractive females will bring in the business.

Reports

Vitrea
    Angela is gone from Karluk. Cindy is back. She is good and great if you like good massages.

Reports

Ak Omni
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the real thing. I doubt the girls will look as good as the ones in the ad. LOL. I wish I could get out there tonight, I would try it out. I wonder if Wasilla will let this be. I think we'll know soon enough.
    Gave the number a call last Tuesday, the gal said they weren't open until this coming Monday. According to her, 80 includes table shower. That intrigued me, as I've never had one before. I'll be checking them out this coming weekend. Also, on the topic of oriental. There is a new gal there who is / much / more open to extra fun. Goes by "Ocean".

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by AkTounge  [View Original Post]
    I just saw an ad for this place on bsckpage. Has anyone tried it yet? No matter what it ass to be an improvement over the oriental massage place in the valley. Info would be appreciated. But if not I will toftt when I get back into town in like 2 weeks or so. Thanks.

Tounge.
    Looks like the real thing. I doubt the girls will look as good as the ones in the ad. LOL. I wish I could get out there tonight, I would try it out. I wonder if Wasilla will let this be. I think we'll know soon enough.

Reports

AkTounge

Royal spa in wasilla?

I just saw an ad for this place on bsckpage. Has anyone tried it yet? No matter what it ass to be an improvement over the oriental massage place in the valley. Info would be appreciated. But if not I will toftt when I get back into town in like 2 weeks or so. Thanks.

Tounge.

Reports

Vitrea

June

I had great luck with Cece (or CiCi) at Junes. 60 for house includes table shower. I only ask for basic services but more is available. My normal tip is 40 but I gave her 60 because she gave me deep issue massage and took it very slow for the finale. Highly recommend if you like good massage. Slightly younger. Late 20's early 30's. Soft skin, decent face and excellent attitude.

Reports

AkTounge

Little more help

Quote Originally Posted by Rider574  [View Original Post]
    I've been following your guys advice and tips and decided it's time to share. I've always made special trips to Los Anchorage for a good rub. On very desperate times I'll visit our local spa. It's always sucked until recently. Had the best dream I've had in my 3 years here in Alaska. Just thought I would share. Stay safe.
    So was this a place out in the valley or in town? Some more info on this great dream would be helpful. If you don't want more info out here, could you pm it to interested parties? I know there are many who long for a quality rub in the valley. Thanks.

Reports

Rider 574

Fire in the valley

I've been following your guys advice and tips and decided it's time to share. I've always made special trips to Los Anchorage for a good rub. On very desperate times I'll visit our local spa. It's always sucked until recently. Had the best dream I've had in my 3 years here in Alaska. Just thought I would share. Stay safe.

Reports

Cobalt Blue

Angela

Stopped in at Chinese Massage on Karluk. I saw Angela, a new girl I had never seen before. She is top notch. I highly recommend her. Her English is sparse but she still communicates very well. Her beautiful smile, gorgeous dark eyes, and very positive attitude all contribute to an experience that I will be sure to repeat. She is very attractive. She definitely has the Chinese look to her, which I find very appealing. I was very relaxed after a full unrushed hour. A very enjoyable experience in every way. The only bad news is that she will not be here much longer. She is leaving in a week. So, if you enjoy an A+ AMP experience, go over and see this girl soon before she goes. You won't regret it.

Reports

Speedy44

MingsII

Lulu is back from China, she lose some weight. She always amaze me got a good massage will always be my ATF.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Suki

Quote Originally Posted by XSlydogX  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Suki today. She will be gone by the weekend if ya want to see her. From what I remember from past dreams she has gained a few lbs and it wasn't as fun of a dream but still ok. My. 02.
    If this is the same Suki I dreamt I recently (can there really be 2? LOL), she was highly suspicious / paranoid as it was my first dream about her. Totally understandable, but kinda tainted the dream a bit. Apparently most of her clientele is regulars. Basically, the first 44 minutes of the dream was just a straight-up massage and it wasn't until I convinced her I wasn't the fuzz that she loosened up a bit. Got TBJ As she wouldn't do BBBJ. $ house + . 8 which I thought was commensurate / generous considering the circumstances. Even after she knew I wasn't LEO she did seem a bit rushed. I know a lot of the mongers here have had good experiences with this her but I think I'd see Lucy before Suki I'm the future.

Posting Limitations