Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliebrown36  [View Original Post]
    Well it has been some time since I have visited M2 but I have been holding out for Suki to return. Well I called over there today and got a new girl as Lulu is on vacation. I was hoping that Suki would answer but it was not to be. I had heard that Suki was coming back around this time but apparently she did not make it yet or is not coming at all.

Anyway I decided to pay a visit to the replacement for Lulu and all I got to say is WTF? The woman that came to the door actually looked to be in here mid 60's or more so god knows how old she actually is. I had to tell her that I was expecting someone else there and that I was not interested and got the hell out of there. What a shame that Suki could not make the move here for good. What is Lulu or whoever thinking that they can keep that place going with a geriatric staff? Even Lulu is getting a little old in the tooth but she does a good massage and I have been happy with the extras but I also would like a massage from someone not on Social Security.

Just might bite the bullet and visit that blonde Sophie over at OT that everyone has been chatting about.

Stay safe.

CB.
    A prior review had stated that this girl over there was of poor quality. The word I get is that Sukie will be back after the 20th.

Reports

AKwankerman

Sophie ot

Here is how my dream went.

Looks: 7 out of 10.

Massage: 7 out of 10.

$pecials: 11 out of 10.

The blonde thing she has works, she is not a toned but still fit. She actually has a few masculine features but the experience is very good, though $$ is a bit pricey for a tip. Especially when Gina was there, Gina puts both those girls to shame in looks, value and service.

One thing though, doggie till I popped, followed by her taking my load in her mouth and sucking me clean. As Chris Rock would say, at that moment I thought I could speak Arabic. Dayum!

Reports

JakeCutler907

Still catching my breath

I left her arms almost an hour ago and am still catching my breath. Never saw the famous suki or Lucy or cleaning lady or some of the other hall of famers posted about on these pages but Sophie would be my first draft pick for sure!

Out.

Quote Originally Posted by AkTounge  [View Original Post]
    OMG yes. I drteamed of her. Amazing won't go into great detail. Except to say wow. I will be. Going back. Again. Her looks and skills are. Good to greatest her attitude is out of this world. You completely forget where you are at. Till your time is up. And you winded up running over. And there is no haggling on tip. She makes it feel like just a great. Time has by all. Can't wait to go again.

Reports

AkTounge

Sophie at OT

Quote Originally Posted by JustARegular  [View Original Post]
    Amazing! Previous reviews on the blonde at OT are dead on. Talk about making you feel welcome and showing interest. It is not often in a dream that a girl convinces me she really wants me there. Attitude alone would warrant a repeat. On top of that performance and looks were top notch. Oh man this is trouble. I will be broke if she stays.

-JustaRegular.
    OMG yes. I drteamed of her. Amazing won't go into great detail. Except to say wow. I will be. Going back. Again. Her looks and skills are. Good to greatest her attitude is out of this world. You completely forget where you are at. Till your time is up. And you winded up running over. And there is no haggling on tip. She makes it feel like just a great. Time has by all. Can't wait to go again.

Reports

FrozenOne
    Quote Originally Posted by AKwankerman  [View Original Post]
    http://anchorage.backpage.com/Female...958-25/3703505

Is this for real? Is neurotic a new fetish I'm not aware of? LOL.
    Well I'm definitely a neurotic, so maybe I get a discount?

Reports

AKwankerman

neurotic massage?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/Female...958-25/3703505

Is this for real? Is neurotic a new fetish I'm not aware of? LOL.

Reports

HuggyBear12

Massage Katie

Has anyone tried Katie the Massage from BP?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...now-25/3700768

Reports

HuggyBear12

OT rates

Been to OT several times.

House rate for 1 hour 8 $ , half hour 6 $.

Tip the often ask for 1 $$ or 8 $.

I usually only bring 4 $ or most I've given is 6 $. I think 6 $ is fair mutual play w / HE.

Never given 1 $$ might get more?

Quote Originally Posted by JustARegular  [View Original Post]
    This was my first dream of visiting OT. House for an hour was .8, tip was $.

Worth it, but like to know what I am doing.

Questions:

1) was that going rate? High / low?

2) what is expected for a half hour?

PM or posted answer very much appreciated. I want to go broke as slow as is reasonable.

Thank you.

-JustaRegular.

Reports

Cobalt Blue

Northern Lights Massage

Went to Northern Lights Massage at end of Muldoon. I had called and talked with Lily. She impressed me with her friendly voice and attitude, so I went to check her out. I was very disappointed when she answered the door. Clearly mid 60's if not older. I realize AMP girls tend to be a bit older but she really is over the hill. But since I was there I decided to try her out especially since she seemed to have such a good attitude. Mistake. Massage was boring at best and what followed was bad beyond description. This was one of the worst AMP experiences I have ever had. Avoid this place like the plague. It is awful. I did meet the other girl whose name is Kim. She is quite old also with pounds of makeup caked on her face. Not appealing at all. Unlike most AMP's here in town which are Chinese, this one seems to be Vietnamese. It is dreadful.

On a better note, I have heard that both Sukie and Lucy will be back in Anchorage in mid May. These two are worth the wait and the money.

Reports

JustARegular

OT average cost

This was my first dream of visiting OT. House for an hour was .8, tip was $.

Worth it, but like to know what I am doing.

Questions:

1) was that going rate? High / low?

2) what is expected for a half hour?

PM or posted answer very much appreciated. I want to go broke as slow as is reasonable.

Thank you.

-JustaRegular.

Reports

JustARegular

Blonde at OT

Amazing! Previous reviews on the blonde at OT are dead on. Talk about making you feel welcome and showing interest. It is not often in a dream that a girl convinces me she really wants me there. Attitude alone would warrant a repeat. On top of that performance and looks were top notch. Oh man this is trouble. I will be broke if she stays.

-JustaRegular.

Reports

Hamish04

Susie at OT

I do not have a lot of AMP experience, like many of you do, but I had a wonderful experience with Susie (dark hair). Young, great body, and eager to please. Very big on hygiene and physical fitness. Sweet. Her buttocks of iron are almost a distraction.

Reports

WayUp

Blonde at OT

Dreamed blondie likes to play before the rub. Dreamed she was very skillful, friendly, conscious about any lingering appearance of you being at an AMP. Dreamed she offered and finished with "pm me". Heard she gives a great massage too.

Quote Originally Posted by FredReich  [View Original Post]
    "Undercover" research reveals: Blondie is Sophia. Aka, ATF. Keep her here fellas.

Reports

Lazy Bastard

Credit Cards?

Do you guys know if any AMPs take credit cards? Thanks.

Reports

TbWasHere

Yin's

I'll be in town soon. Yin's is really close to my hotel. Anyone been there lately?

Posting Limitations