Arrangement Finders
Hobby tips
rubmaps.com
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBearFun  [View Original Post]
    Info regarding the matter was posted by bro KlondikeBlonde under the news reports section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...129&viewfull=1#post2219129.

On another note, given that its an election year, should we expect more of this? That's an entirely new thread altogether.
    Anyone know where or what the "World Spa" was that they talk about in the TV report? I've never heard of it.

Reports

JakeCutler907

Blonde Sophie at OT Good things coming to an end

Well, at least for me, blonde Sophie is much less friendly and much more expensive. Too bad as she had been a bright spot.

Out.

Jc.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

GR forum

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?
    CB, check out the General Reports forum when you can.

-DW13.

Reports

PolarBearFun

Rainbow Status

Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?
    Info regarding the matter was posted by bro KlondikeBlonde under the news reports section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...129&viewfull=1#post2219129.

On another note, given that its an election year, should we expect more of this? That's an entirely new thread altogether.

Reports

DurtyTurtle

Re: Rainbow

They were busted: http://www.ktva.com/anchorage-massag...stitution-415/.

Be careful!

Reports

Cobalt Blue

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Pukkak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the lowdown in regards the massage parlor that is located on A Street, just behind the appliance service company on Fireweed?
    Never heard of it. They seem to sprout up everywhere at times. I'll see what I can find out.

Reports

Pukkak

Massage Parlor at A & Fireweed

Anyone have the lowdown in regards the massage parlor that is located on A Street, just behind the appliance service company on Fireweed?

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by IceQube  [View Original Post]
    After seeing postings on BP for Lotus Spa and some discussion amongst fellow mongers, I decided to TOFTT. I dreamed Lotus Spa location is downtown near 6th & I. No parking on site, but I would recommend parking half a block away and walking. This location is 6 feet off of I street just south of 6th. The entrance is right there 3 feet off the sidewalk, so no "discrete entry" gents. Lots of foot traffic and vehicles zooming by. So wear a disguise if you want anonymity. Now onto the experience. The entry was pretty much standard AMP. I was met by CoCo and led to a pleasantly designed room with a nice wide table and muted lighting. Coco was about 40-45, with just an OK body. Be cups. Just OK looking and nothing to crow about. I opted for 1/2 hr for. 4. Massage was decent and almost on par with some of my ATFs. After the flip, I was asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and was told. 4. OK. So I'm dreaming along and my hand finds Coco's posterior and grabs a handful. She wiggled away. Unknowingly, my hand then wanders upwards and grasps the be cup. Once again she wiggles away and the hand was informed it would cost an extra. 2 for an introduction to either be cup or posterior. Hmmmmm. So I finished dreaming and departed somewhat disappointed. Overall the experience felt mechanical, the smiles forced. Based on this experience I will not return unless someone posts of a better experience or I am in desperate need of attention and happen to be downtown when it occurs.
    Thanks for the review! Was wondering about this place. I think I will stay away.

Reports

Ice Qube

Lotus Spa

After seeing postings on BP for Lotus Spa and some discussion amongst fellow mongers, I decided to TOFTT. I dreamed Lotus Spa location is downtown near 6th & I. No parking on site, but I would recommend parking half a block away and walking. This location is 6 feet off of I street just south of 6th. The entrance is right there 3 feet off the sidewalk, so no "discrete entry" gents. Lots of foot traffic and vehicles zooming by. So wear a disguise if you want anonymity. Now onto the experience. The entry was pretty much standard AMP. I was met by CoCo and led to a pleasantly designed room with a nice wide table and muted lighting. Coco was about 40-45, with just an OK body. Be cups. Just OK looking and nothing to crow about. I opted for 1/2 hr for. 4. Massage was decent and almost on par with some of my ATFs. After the flip, I was asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and was told. 4. OK. So I'm dreaming along and my hand finds Coco's posterior and grabs a handful. She wiggled away. Unknowingly, my hand then wanders upwards and grasps the be cup. Once again she wiggles away and the hand was informed it would cost an extra. 2 for an introduction to either be cup or posterior. Hmmmmm. So I finished dreaming and departed somewhat disappointed. Overall the experience felt mechanical, the smiles forced. Based on this experience I will not return unless someone posts of a better experience or I am in desperate need of attention and happen to be downtown when it occurs.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Tofft

Quote Originally Posted by RelaxedInak  [View Original Post]
    I'm in a rush so this is super short and to the point.

Momo.

Rainbow spa on Tudor.

6 +$.

Rock solid hot body.

Good attitude lots of smiles.

Great hands.

Average massage.

Wonderful ending.

Be safe.

Later.
    Thanks for the report. Here's to hoping another member here can echo these sentiments. I read a few negative responses from a while back that had me avoiding that place like the plague.

-DW13.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Woops

What does this mean? Who is HC?
    Meant CB! Sorry about that.

-DW13.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver13  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for saying that, HC.

I don't think I have enough clout around here to say something like that without getting it pulled by admin.

-DW13.
    What does this mean? Who is HC?

Reports

Relaxed Inak

Momo at rainbow

I'm in a rush so this is super short and to the point.

Momo.

Rainbow spa on Tudor.

6 +$.

Rock solid hot body.

Good attitude lots of smiles.

Great hands.

Average massage.

Wonderful ending.

Be safe.

Later.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

HC bravo

Thank you for saying that, HC.

I don't think I have enough clout around here to say something like that without getting it pulled by admin.

-DW13.

Posting Limitations