Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ak Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    I am being lazy here but where is Ace?
    Go down Tudor and hit Minnesota, make a right and it's on the right hand side before the bowling alley. Just after the greenish apartments.

Reports

Vitrea
    Quote Originally Posted by IcemanAk  [View Original Post]
    Excellent massage, attractive and very attentive to needs. Great finish. Best hard massage in town. Treat them right.
    I am being lazy here but where is Ace?

Reports

Vitrea
    Quote Originally Posted by DenaliBlast  [View Original Post]
    Went by Junes after some favorable suggestions. Can't remember the providers name. . 6 for an hour. Better than average massage. Then had a HJ. Followed by a table shower. All and all relaxing and fill my needs for the day.
    That must be Mimi / Angela.

Reports

Shiftster

Sophia OT

I decided to take a chance and see if Sophia was sill at OT. Turns out she is and I had the best appointment yet. I think she has gotten better every time I have seen her.

Also, as a added bonus, it turns out she can actually give a pretty good message! Who would have guessed.

Reports

IcemanAk

Amy at Ace

Excellent massage, attractive and very attentive to needs. Great finish. Best hard massage in town. Treat them right.

Reports

DenaliBlast

Junes

Went by Junes after some favorable suggestions. Can't remember the providers name. . 6 for an hour. Better than average massage. Then had a HJ. Followed by a table shower. All and all relaxing and fill my needs for the day.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

What's the latest AMP hotness?

So our beloved Suki and Lucy are gone, been hearing positive things about Mimi aka Angela but not really my cup of tea. Saw a few posts below mentioning Day Breaks and another for Yin Meis but no specific provider's name for either of the two places.

Is Sophie still at OT? Saw some glowing reviews a while back. I called a couple days ago and the lady that answered said she's still there, but you know how that goes.

Anyway, any info is TRULY appreciated, gents! Either on Sophie or any other AMP provider who is worth mentioning.

-DW13.

Reports

Vitrea
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessMan56  [View Original Post]
    Happy to see new face in Anchorage, she just arrived today and had one of the best times I have had. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. Forget a happy ending Cece provides a happy beginning, middle and ending the massage was great. She is very attractive and petite just my lucky day.

Will see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance.
    I saw her on her first day also. I would say very nice as well, though not as head over heels as Chessman56. All these experiences are somewhat YMMV. It could be me.

Reports

ChessMan56

New girl at Karluk, first time in Alaska

Happy to see new face in Anchorage, she just arrived today and had one of the best times I have had. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. Forget a happy ending Cece provides a happy beginning, middle and ending the massage was great. She is very attractive and petite just my lucky day.

Will see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance.

Reports

AkTounge

Ocean at ot in Wasilla

I went and tried out ocean at ot in the valley. She is much much younger and hotter than the others who work there. And she is also much more open for fun. But her prices are a little steep In my mind. The only reason I might go back again at stone point is I hate driving into anchorage, and there usnt a lot of awesome selection of any type in the valley. Might be worth at least a one time try for some. As always pm for details. Stay safe all.

Reports

FrozenOne

Dawn is back

For you guys that have been around awhile. Dawn has returned, for good, she says. Versatile and personable, she is a peach.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...eat-42/3749444

Nice location, nice place as usual. Sr's may PM me for details.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverGriz  [View Original Post]
    Cobalt. Your inbox is full. No way to pm you.
    Ahhh. Ok. Thanks! Sometimes it needs cleaning. I'll go do it.

Reports

RiverGriz
    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    I know sometimes Asian gets a bit old. It can be nice to branch out a bit but oftentimes it seems like there isn't too much around; or what is around is ridiculously priced. But I ran into my old friend Dawn. Here is her link: http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...eat-42/3749444.

She is now 42 but is still in great shape. She is a very friendly, attractive white girl with a great personality and very positive attitude. She is also very experienced. She has been working off and on for many years. Believe it or not I saw her when she was just starting out at the age of 18. She had the most incredible hard body I have ever seen. She has softened up a bit but she is still well worth a visit. I highly recommend her. She is top notch.
    Cobalt. Your inbox is full. No way to pm you.

Reports

Cobalt Blue

Dawn

I know sometimes Asian gets a bit old. It can be nice to branch out a bit but oftentimes it seems like there isn't too much around; or what is around is ridiculously priced. But I ran into my old friend Dawn. Here is her link: http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...eat-42/3749444.

She is now 42 but is still in great shape. She is a very friendly, attractive white girl with a great personality and very positive attitude. She is also very experienced. She has been working off and on for many years. Believe it or not I saw her when she was just starting out at the age of 18. She had the most incredible hard body I have ever seen. She has softened up a bit but she is still well worth a visit. I highly recommend her. She is top notch.

Reports

DenaliBlast

Yen Mei

Has anyone tried yen mei! It was my first AMP. Wasn't sure what all was offered. Had good HJ and lovely ladies. It's been two years since the last time I was there. Great Back walking experience.

Posting Limitations