Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenNutz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Gold Spa? Location looks like AMP.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/thp/5496275834.html
    Looks like one.

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...horage-ak-9107#review-253060.

Gold spa

Anyone tried Gold Spa? Location looks like AMP.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/thp/5496275834.html

Anybody been to AK Mas* before?

They have ads on BP.

Connie PT?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy44  [View Original Post]
    She work part time at her home. Only by appt.
    Any contact info via PM appreciated.

Connie

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagoo2  [View Original Post]
    Connie was spotted at Costco the other day with SO in tow. Got to love that lady. She is so discrete and acted like a total stranger!

Be safe.
    She work part time at her home. Only by appt.

Search

Quote Originally Posted by Throbberx9  [View Original Post]
    I need help!

I want to see a provider.

Looking for recommendations.

Either White and mature between the ages of 35-50 with a great reputation or a AMP between same ages.

Must me at least attractive. No sea do kids please. I'm picky but not cheap.

Seriously will appreciate all suggestions.

Thank you in advanced.
    Use the search feature on this site. It works really well. Once you contact a lady, if you're really interested in meeting her, contact her. If you pass her screening requirements, set up an appointment.

Good luck.

New guy here.

I need help!

I want to see a provider.

Looking for recommendations.

Either White and mature between the ages of 35-50 with a great reputation or a AMP between same ages.

Must me at least attractive. No sea do kids please. I'm picky but not cheap.

Seriously will appreciate all suggestions.

Thank you in advanced.

New guy here.

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if any of you could / would provide me with ANY info on a good massage therapists. I like older women. 35-50.

Must be easy on the eyes. Anchorage area. Private or AMP.

Thank you in advance. Please PM me of post on thread.

I have been looking for years for a reliable therapists but they either lie or look nothing like their BP or CL ad say.

I'm hoping for some great advice here as I am dying for some serious therapy as its Ben a dry spell for me and I head back to the slope tomorrow for a few. Weeks.

Thank you very much.

M1

Besides M1, has anyone been anywhere good. Need a break from M1.

Connie in Country

Quote Originally Posted by AkvwGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am confused also. It is my understanding that Connie has not been working there and more recently was of out country.
    Connie was spotted at Costco the other day with SO in tow. Got to love that lady. She is so discrete and acted like a total stranger!

Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little confused as to what your deal is. You have four posts total. All four are about Connie. This last post is like you and her have never met, yet it is your 4th post about her. That is a bit strange.

Now I know Connie is good, but I'm not sure why you feel the need to shill for her in all of your posts, unless of course, you are Connie.
    I am confused also. It is my understanding that Connie has not been working there and more recently was of out country.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by NubianKing  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at mings1, I saw Connie very friendly & upbeat. In the room, she started to give me a sensual massage working on my feet, legs, up to my butt. I had my legs spread to provide easy access, but she left those parts alone. She then worked on my back. She left my backside alone. I was starting to get a little worried. I reached around and started to stroke her legs, and she did not pull away.

She proceeded to work up my legs, then started to give attention to the boys. She then poped out a natural set of ta-ta's from the bra Ang allowed me to feel my way above her waist.

She gave me a nice HE, not rushing it. After the HE was achieved, she went and got warm wash cloths to clean up the mess.
    I'm a little confused as to what your deal is. You have four posts total. All four are about Connie. This last post is like you and her have never met, yet it is your 4th post about her. That is a bit strange.

Now I know Connie is good, but I'm not sure why you feel the need to shill for her in all of your posts, unless of course, you are Connie.

Qin Spa

Greeted by "Eva" at the door. She gave a pretty decent massage. She worked a knot out of my shoulder that has been nagging me for a month, worked everything from my shoulder to my toes. Overall great finish and left as happy as possible.

Mings1

Stopped by at mings1, I saw Connie very friendly & upbeat. In the room, she started to give me a sensual massage working on my feet, legs, up to my butt. I had my legs spread to provide easy access, but she left those parts alone. She then worked on my back. She left my backside alone. I was starting to get a little worried. I reached around and started to stroke her legs, and she did not pull away.

She proceeded to work up my legs, then started to give attention to the boys. She then poped out a natural set of ta-ta's from the bra Ang allowed me to feel my way above her waist.

She gave me a nice HE, not rushing it. After the HE was achieved, she went and got warm wash cloths to clean up the mess.

Yuki / Sophie

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...e-best/4267970

Had a pleasant 2nd time with her. She is very nice. I'd give massage 6, looks a 5, attitude 8. English isn't great but I understood enough. Picture isn't her unless old and she added weight. No clue on age but I'd guess 30's. $. 6 for hour included everything I wanted.

Posting Limitations