Gentlemen. Where is OT located?
    http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...aff-25/2605391

There is the add. You chose wisely.

-JustaRegular.

Reports

Jactionville

Ot?

Quote Originally Posted by AkTounge  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Sophie again. It was better than the first time, and that time was pretty good. I don't know how her massage skills are, because I dreamed that we got distracted from that. Overall YMMV but I thoroughly enjoy my time with Her. Always feel free to pm if you have questions.
    Gentlemen. Where is OT located?

Reports

Ak Fun
    As cobalt already stated. Avoid. I had a wonderful session with a lady at Day Breaks. Opted for an hour, Table Shower. Great body to body massage and very friendly! Feel free to mp for detailed info.

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen!

I'm in town for work, and I am looking for a good "massage. " I don't want to travel too far, and I see that Muldoon Massage and Sun Spa are very close by. I was thinking of visiting one of them, but was hoping that you could provide a senior member with some good intel on which one would be my best bet, or if there are any better ones within that same general area? I really appreciate any information that you can provide. Stay Safe fellas!
    Dear god! Avoid those two places! They are both dreadful. Very dreadful. Muldoon massage especially.

June's on Fireweed or Chinese massage on Karluk are in my mind the two best. Pm me for more details if you wish.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gentlemen!

I'm in town for work, and I am looking for a good "massage. " I don't want to travel too far, and I see that Muldoon Massage and Sun Spa are very close by. I was thinking of visiting one of them, but was hoping that you could provide a senior member with some good intel on which one would be my best bet, or if there are any better ones within that same general area? I really appreciate any information that you can provide. Stay Safe fellas!
    Check your PM.

Reports

Jactionville

Muldoon Massage or Sun Spa?

Greetings Gentlemen!

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Saw Lucy again at June's on Fireweed recently. A very positive experience. She is definitely one of my all time favorites. She is an angel. I think she will be in town for about ten more days so if you you're looking for an AMP experience to remember, stop by and see her before she leaves.

Reports

Newak43
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverGriz  [View Original Post]
    Guys, isn't CeeCee also connected with Sensual Alaska? So, both message and no-pretense? RG.
    Yes, she is connected with Sensual Alaska, I saw her first in sexybodyrubs, asked her during the massage if she worked other side, set up a dream later. It appears that if you book a massage, that is what is expected. It appears that if you want more, you need to coordinate it beforehand.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Aka

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Katie the Massage from BP?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...now-25/3700768
    Don't do it. She also goes by Amia. Pix aren't her, and if they are, she's put on a couple since.

Reports

RiverGriz
    Guys, isn't CeeCee also connected with Sensual Alaska? So, both message and no-pretense? RG.

Quote Originally Posted by Newak44  [View Original Post]
    I have been here. I saw Cee Cee and she was very nice. Rate is $. 5 for THJ, no upsell. Actually if you want FS you need to arrange it prior. I believe rate is $$ for FS. A bit pricey, but more reliable that BP advertisers and an alternative to AMP.

Reports

DreamWeaver13

Mwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it is the most liberal AMP in town. They might give you a hand but never a standing ovation.
    Hahaha I love it!

Reports

Cobalt Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskAgent  [View Original Post]
    I have some experience but I am a little leery about this place because they are in the building with the real estate and there are never any cars there. Can anyone tell me if good or bad there? Also what they offer? Thanks.
    I don't think it is the most liberal AMP in town. They might give you a hand but never a standing ovation.

Reports

AlaskAgent

ACE Massage on Minnesota

I have some experience but I am a little leery about this place because they are in the building with the real estate and there are never any cars there. Can anyone tell me if good or bad there? Also what they offer? Thanks.

Reports

XSlydogX

Prostate massage?

Any local AMP girls offer prostate massage?

Reports

Newak44
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHustled  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've been on here, but I had to come back once I saw this on backpage:

sexybodyrubs.com

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRu...rie-25/3341307

I was just thinking about how awesome it would be if we had a non-asian massage place here and it looks like it happened. Has anyone tried them out yet? If not I can TOFTT, but was just curious. If they're worthwhile, we should definitely keep them in business.
    I have been here. I saw Cee Cee and she was very nice. Rate is $. 5 for THJ, no upsell. Actually if you want FS you need to arrange it prior. I believe rate is $$ for FS. A bit pricey, but more reliable that BP advertisers and an alternative to AMP.

Posting Limitations