rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Rants Opinions and Arguments

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 471
This blog is moderated by Brucee23
  1. #471

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb2003  [View Original Post]
    I would agree with you that we should pay by how good of service we get. In my opinion, RichHam's $12 is a fair tip for a one hour massage only. I assume when you say that you give $20 to $35 and sometimes $40 that you are at least doing diy? I usually start off giving $10 for just a massage. After a few visits, If we have a good connection I will usually tip better and sometimes even go 90 minutes. If a girl tells me that she wants a bigger tip I will not see her again. There are too many other options to put up with a greedy girl. You have to remember, this is a tip. They make $30 before the tip. I also would agree with you that you should always tip at the end of the massage.
    I guess I'm just someone that likes to tip big. I tip usally 25% at restraunts and when I stay in a motel I leave a nice tip the person that comes in and cleans the room. I enjoy seeing the expression on someones face when they get a tip much larger than they expected. That gives me pleasure. Corny I know but that's how I am. No I don't do myself at any establishments. I can do that at or my wife will do it for me, no need to pay some place for me to do that. I'm just a big tipper.

  2. #470

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry19  [View Original Post]
    Some places are starting to ask for payment up front to keep from getting ripped off. Guys will try to use a maxed out card and when it won't go through blame it on the card reader claiming there is plenty of available money on the card. Some will even use the old" I forgot my billfold at home I'll go get it and be right back. " Problem is they never go back. Regardless of where I go I pay for the massage up front but the tip always when the massage is over. That way the girl doesn't know what the tip will be and give me a good massage hoping for a good tip.
    I would agree with you that we should pay by how good of service we get. In my opinion, RichHam's $12 is a fair tip for a one hour massage only. I assume when you say that you give $20 to $35 and sometimes $40 that you are at least doing diy? I usually start off giving $10 for just a massage. After a few visits, If we have a good connection I will usually tip better and sometimes even go 90 minutes. If a girl tells me that she wants a bigger tip I will not see her again. There are too many other options to put up with a greedy girl. You have to remember, this is a tip. They make $30 before the tip. I also would agree with you that you should always tip at the end of the massage.

  3. #469

    Eden Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    Never did ask what her name was. When you phrase it like that, I'm starting to wonder if she was angling for a tip to do a HJ. They made me pay upfront before the session which I thought was strange. I gave a standard 20% but she didn't seem to be happy with it. Like I said, I was there for a straight massage, wasn't looking for extras. Honestly don't think I'll ever go back. They're not the only game in town.
    Eden is the only place in Murfreesboro that makes you pay for the massage first. They just started doing that earlier this year. I've heard stories from several girls at other places that some guys will walk out without paying if they don't get what they want. The girls are still responsible to pay half of the fee to the house. I don't really like paying first because it immediately says that they don't trust you but it is their policy and it's for their protection. Its never acceptable in a legitimate massage establishment for the girl to ask for the tip before the massage is finished. And they should never ask for a bigger tip. Maybe Eden is doing enough business that they don't care if they lose customers but, honestly, it sucks that one bad girl will cause some people to go somewhere else. Most of the girls there do a good job.

  4. #468

    Payment up front.

    Some places are starting to ask for payment up front to keep from getting ripped off. Guys will try to use a maxed out card and when it won't go through blame it on the card reader claiming there is plenty of available money on the card. Some will even use the old" I forgot my billfold at home I'll go get it and be right back. " Problem is they never go back. Regardless of where I go I pay for the massage up front but the tip always when the massage is over. That way the girl doesn't know what the tip will be and give me a good massage hoping for a good tip.

  5. #467

    Payment up front.

    Several places are starting to get paid before the massage begins because they have been ripped off so often. Guys will come in and try to pay when leaving with a maxed out card and then claim it is the card reader insisting they have plenty of money available on the card, then leave without making effort to make sure the business is paid. Other men will use the old "I left my billfold at home or in the car I'll get it and be right back. Problem is they never go back. I always pay for the massage up front but tell them I will tip when it's over. That way the girl has the incentive to give me A good massage, hoping I will give her a good tip. I don't tip based on a percentage but on how good the massage was. Usually for a 30 minute I will tip 15 to 20 dollars for a 60 minute anywhere from 20 to $35.00 and occasionally $40. Just my opinion but a 20% tip doesn't sound like much, that's what I tip at Shoney's. The worst tip I have given was last week when I got a very sorry massage. I started not to tip at all but ended up deciding to give her 10. I will post more about that later. Again just my opinion but always tip after the massage.

  6. #466

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb2003  [View Original Post]
    Why was she asking for a bigger tip before the massage was over? That's unusual unless a HJ is offered. I'm going to guess that you are talking about Jessica / Grace or whatever name she is going by now. She told Tina that I am a bad customer and go everywhere in town looking for a HJ. Now Tina won't let me schedule an appointment anymore. Honestly, you should tell Tina how she acted toward you or just see one of the other girls. Tina, Lisa, and Sunny (I think) have never mentioned a tip to me and all of them give a good massage.
    Never did ask what her name was. When you phrase it like that, I'm starting to wonder if she was angling for a tip to do a HJ. They made me pay upfront before the session which I thought was strange. I gave a standard 20% but she didn't seem to be happy with it. Like I said, I was there for a straight massage, wasn't looking for extras. Honestly don't think I'll ever go back. They're not the only game in town.

  7. #465

    Eden Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    I've been numerous times more just because they give a good massage. Recently stopped going because one of the new girls kept insisting that I should give her a bigger tip. I knew I wasn't going to get anything extra so I declined as politely as I could. She huffed and puffed throughout the session.
    Why was she asking for a bigger tip before the massage was over? That's unusual unless a HJ is offered. I'm going to guess that you are talking about Jessica / Grace or whatever name she is going by now. She told Tina that I am a bad customer and go everywhere in town looking for a HJ. Now Tina won't let me schedule an appointment anymore. Honestly, you should tell Tina how she acted toward you or just see one of the other girls. Tina, Lisa, and Sunny (I think) have never mentioned a tip to me and all of them give a good massage.

  8. #464

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    FckinNutz your engwish is no good, stick to Chinese! I think you have a bad case of Edzachary disease
    I'd like to give the newb the benefit of the doubt but I have been to eden numerous times. Posted on my experiences as well. This was more than a year ago I think so don't accuse me of trying to cover up for them. Initially went there to see if I can get happy but couldn't get it there. I've been numerous times more just because they give a good massage. Recently stopped going because one of the new girls kept insisting that I should give her a bigger tip. I knew I wasn't going to get anything extra so I declined as politely as I could. She huffed and puffed throughout the session.

  9. #463

    English

    Quote Originally Posted by FkingNutz2  [View Original Post]
    When someone post review every one try to say lie or competition to protect best place. More protest make it obvious. http://wkrn.com/2017/11/22/massage-p...o-shelbyville/ Girl at Balance Point get caught 6 time. She was fun but not legit. News say Shelbyville police contact Murfreesboro Police because Melody connection to Balance Point. Not because someone reported Balance. I do self serve with all girl at Eden. 2 girl do HJ for me. One girl work everywhere in Murfreesboro and even get trouble with Mandy at Sunshine for prostitution. She will do HJ. If new guest you have to wait for calm because owner say she was warn about post.
    Mr. Nutz2 I would be glad to give you English lessons, no charge, I like to help Chinese people learn English. If you are going to live here you need to improve your ability to communicate. Lies are more believable if spoken correctly.

  10. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by FkingNutz2  [View Original Post]
    When someone post review every one try to say lie or competition to protect best place. More protest make it obvious. http://wkrn.com/2017/11/22/massage-p...o-shelbyville/ Girl at Balance Point get caught 6 time. She was fun but not legit. News say Shelbyville police contact Murfreesboro Police because Melody connection to Balance Point. Not because someone reported Balance. I do self serve with all girl at Eden. 2 girl do HJ for me. One girl work everywhere in Murfreesboro and even get trouble with Mandy at Sunshine for prostitution. She will do HJ. If new guest you have to wait for calm because owner say she was warn about post.
    Sorry newb. When someone like you posts information pretending to be a review, without any credentials, that is when the BS flag is raised. You can post all of the reviews you want. Many of us know better and put no credence to your claims. Makes me suspect YOU might be Cherry's troll trying to close down the competition.

  11. #461
    Administrator


    Posts: 3496

    You are as wrong as you can be

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    The issue on the table is not a matter of opinion. You made the statement that a person can be arrested for things that they do in other countries here in the United States. They cannot be arrested in the United States unless the United States is extraditing that person back to the country where that crime was committed. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers that's just facts.
    I literally posted the law that says you can. A simple google search will probably give you a few million pages explaining why you are wrong.

    Here's the statute

    SEC. 105. PENALTIES AGAINST SEX TOURISM.

    (a) In General.--Section 2423 of title 18, United States Code, is
    amended by striking subsection (b) and inserting the following:

    [[Page 117 STAT. 654]]

    ``(b) Travel With Intent To Engage in Illicit Sexual Conduct.--A
    person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the United
    States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for permanent
    residence in the United States who travels in foreign commerce, for the
    purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person
    shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or
    both.
    ``(c) Engaging in Illicit Sexual Conduct in Foreign Places.--Any
    United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence who
    travels in foreign commerce, and engages in any illicit sexual conduct
    with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not
    more than 30 years, or both.

    ``(d) Ancillary Offenses.--Whoever, for the purpose of commercial
    advantage or private financial gain, arranges, induces, procures, or
    facilitates the travel of a person knowing that such a person is
    traveling in interstate commerce or foreign commerce for the purpose of
    engaging in illicit sexual conduct shall be fined under this title,
    imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.
    ``(e) Attempt and Conspiracy.--Whoever attempts or conspires to
    violate subsection (a), (b), (c), or (d) shall be punishable in the same
    manner as a completed violation of that subsection.
    ``(f) Definition.--As used in this section, the term `illicit sexual
    conduct' means (1) a sexual act (as defined in section 2246) with a
    person under 18 years of age that would be in violation of chapter 109A
    if the sexual act occurred in the special maritime and territorial
    jurisdiction of the United States; or (2) any commercial sex act (as
    defined in section 1591) with a person under 18 years of age.
    ``(g) Defense.--In a prosecution under this section based on illicit
    sexual conduct as defined in subsection (f)(2), it is a defense, which
    the defendant must establish by a preponderance of the evidence, that
    the defendant reasonably believed that the person with whom the
    defendant engaged in the commercial sex act had attained the age of 18
    years.''.
    (b) Conforming Amendment.--Section 2423(a) of title 18, United
    States Code, is amended by striking ``or attempts to do so,''.


    American citizens can absolutely be arrested and prosecuted for actions they take outside of the USA regardless of the legality of the action in the other country. This has been shown to you several times so please stop saying it's not true.

  12. #460

    Crimes Committed Outside the US

    US citizens have been and are being actively prosecuted for crimes, especially sex crimes, committed outside the US. If an American prosecutor has evidence of one of these crimes you've committed, let's say, in Thailand, they'll be waiting for you at the airport.

    https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/no...s-consequences

  13. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    The issue on the table is not a matter of opinion. You made the statement that a person can be arrested for things that they do in other countries here in the United States. They cannot be arrested in the United States unless the United States is extraditing that person back to the country where that crime was committed. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers that's just facts.
    I wasn't talking to you. I meant the other dude. Randy

  14. #458

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEye  [View Original Post]
    Apparently we are not allowed to share our opinions.
    The issue on the table is not a matter of opinion. You made the statement that a person can be arrested for things that they do in other countries here in the United States. They cannot be arrested in the United States unless the United States is extraditing that person back to the country where that crime was committed. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers that's just facts.

  15. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    It's called jurisdiction our government can only arrest you for crimes committed on American soil.
    Apparently we are not allowed to share our opinions.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape