Hobbytips.net

Thread: Positive Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 396 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5927
    Regular Member
    Reports
    26



    MoreMike147

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by DonShank  [View Original Post]
    Any New Update? I missed her the first time around.
    I think she's done. Sad day in Monger Town.

  2. #5926
    Regular Member
    Reports
    10



    NewTomi

    Spectacular Summer

    Had a dream with summer this past Friday. It took place at an upscale hotel near sand lake and international dr. She was total GFE. Met me at the door with a dfk. Took it to the bedroom for more dfk and rubbing. BBBJ was fantastic. Everything else was covered and amazing. She did bring out a toy, which added to the fun!

    I highly recommend dreaming of summer when she comes back to town. I hope to do so myself!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...29-24/11040111

  3. #5925
    Regular Member
    Reports
    7



    PussyMan1
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...10700871mandie was a great tiem and I woud like to see her gain sweet and was took good care of me in evry way trip fee is 200 for one hure.

  4. #5924
    Regular Member
    Reports
    2



    DonShank

    New Ad? Is She Back, Thats One I Didn't Want To Miss!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreMike147  [View Original Post]
    She was gone for a little while. I talked to her today. She said she should be available till Tuesday!!
    Any New Update? I missed her the first time around.

  5. #5923
    Regular Member
    Reports
    7



    PussyMan1
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...er-21/10879428 amy is pretty an sweet and we had a nice time at her incallin east side I was happy with our tiem and I thhnk she was to trip fee was 180 for an hure.

  6. #5922
    Regular Member
    Reports
    7



    PussyMan1
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-24/10914465

    Destiny saw her and had a great tiem. She looks good great covered session and left hasppy. Will se her again. Trip fee is 180 for one hur.

  7. #5921
    Regular Member
    Reports
    33



    DreamForever69

    Brazilian April

    My first time with a woman from Brazil can be summed up in 2 words { Sexual Dynamo }. April works with a close knit group that includes Heidi and Melissa and I have seen all 3 and all are legit and under $$ for the hour. They advertise on BP and you can PM for more info.

  8. #5920
    Senior Member
    Reports
    169



    Jiat2001

    Redhead Amanda

    After hearing good things about her, I've decided to venture out into the woods to meet this redheaded beauty at her log cabin and not on the dirt road. I won't go into specific details but it was a magical experience. She did however raised the Super Mario coins but it was worth it. Treat her right and she'll do the same. Stay safe.

  9. #5919
    Administrator
    Reports
    1,824



    Admin2

    This is not going to happen

    You guys may be right but you do not know after one post. You are more than welcomed to report a post and I'm happy to look at it. The person in question will always make themselves known through their RELENTLESS self promotion. Then I will deal with it.

    In the future, if you don't wish to be moderated forever take shit like this to The Rat Trap. Even if you turn out to be correct, you are wrong for doing it on this thread.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by PFish1  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtfbigd  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kj5811  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #5918
    Senior Member
    Reports
    33



    PFish1
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #5917
    Regular Member
    Reports
    19



    Dtfbigd
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #5916
    Senior Member
    Reports
    42



    Kj5811
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #5915
    Forum Advertiser
    Reports
    191



    JoyToy

    That was amazing

    Thank you so much for an incredible session! I have only worked with Abilene a couple of times although I use the word 'WORK" loosely. I would be delighted to see you again I hope to be a bad girl before I see you so that I can get that rosy ass. Keep in touch no need need to choose just have another WILD time LOL Thank you for choosing me. .

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with Joytoy earlier in the evening but not happening. Then around 1:30 in the morning I get a text saying how about 2 girls. Since I never turn down a lady in distress I told her sure, bring your ass and your friends ass on over. About 30 minutes later I get a knock on my hotel room located on the 18th floor. In walk both lovely ladies. Joytoy. About 5 ft, 105 lbs, brown hair to her shoulders, small tits and a fine ass. Abilene. About 5 ft10 in, 125 lbs, blond hair to shoulders, small tits and an equally fine ass. Right away they notice that I have the blinds pulled wide open overlooking the city and the pool below. They look at the great view while I am admiring the view of my own. Now the rest of this is a whirlwind so I will try my best. We start off stripping down and immediately go to some dfk with both girls and them on each other. Joytoy quickly dropped to her knees and started a BBBJ with lots of spit and suction, very nice. Meanwhile I am kissing Abilene and sucking on her tits. This goes on a while when I remember that Joytoy had blown me off earlier that evening and I figured this was my chance to get even. I pull her up and throw her over my knee and on the bed and start giving her a barehanded spanking. I told her that this was her punishment for making me wait that evening and also got Abilene involved in the spanking. Joytoy was loving it. Her ass was rosy red before I allowed Abilene to go down and kiss it. From there it was game on. I went for DATY on Joytoy while Abilene sucked on her tits. Started rubbing Abilene's pussy, inserted one finger, then two, then she O'ed. Then it was DATY on Abilene, back to Joytoy, DFK, Tit sucking, somewhere a magic wand was broken out and used on Abilene, then Joytoy sucking my dick with Abilene sucking my balls, Joytoy sucking Abilene's pussy while I face fucked her with her head hanging over the edge. It was all very confusing. I was sucking or kissing or licking one of the girls and one of them was sucking my dick at all times. Finally I had to fuck these two girls. I made them both stand up and assume the position. Each one of them had a cushion chair to bend over and the opportunity to take in the sight outside the hotel window. Great view of two ladies looking out the window while my view was of two fine asses waiting to be fucked. I started with Abilene and fucked her till she just was about to O and then pulled out. Damn she was disappointed so I stuck my dick back into her pussy and started pounding away again. The whole time Joytoy is complaining that she is being left out. Abilene finally O'ed again and I quickly moved over to joytoy. I grabbed her hips and with one thrust I entered her entirely. I started pounding her hard right away and did not let up. I then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back while I pinched her nipples. I started to feel that welling up in my dick and decided fuck it, I held onto her hair, smacked her ass hard and started to pound away with all I was worth. It did not take Joytoy long to realize what was about to happen and she started to push back on my dick meeting my every thrust. I dick stiffened even more and I blew in the cover while Joytoy kept grinding on my dick which produced a second gusher into the cover. As I started to relax, Joytoy quickly pulled off the cover and cleaned me off using her tongue and mouth saying she did not want anything to go to waste.

    After that we ended up in the shower together cleaning each other off. Guys these ladies are willing to do just about anything to make you happy and yes greek is on the menu for both. Eat you wheaties and give them a call. We ended the session with me letting them know that I will be in town for about a week and I might try to see one of them again. Tough choice, which one, hmmmmmm. I pick the one with the fine ass. Stay tuned for a review cumming soon.
    .

  14. #5914
    Regular Member
    Reports
    3



    Bruiserman

    Michele

    Haven't been online in a while but figured I'd post my dream with Michele from earlier in the month. We were able to set everything up through texts and it went smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw her. A very beautiful girl. I was very nervous as this was my first non AMP dream, and she did a great job relaxing me. She is very friendly and definitely was the GFE I was looking for. I'm already wanting to have another dream with her. I only got to experience a half hour. I think I want to see how an hour can go. Maybe I've found a regular on the first try!

  15. #5913
    Advertiser-Escort
    Reports
    3



    Michele1L
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahId  [View Original Post]
    Name: Michele.

    Ass: 7/10.

    Breasts: 7. 5/10.

    Total coin: $ for hh.

    Definitely was not expecting this one to perform as great as she did. Went to incall near W&W and left satisfied. Will most likely repeat since the coin is affordable. This one used to work out PAS on Taft but wasn't doing too well there.
    Thank you for the review, Sweetie.

    I actually did really well there my first day. Made out very well, infact. The next few days were just so slow. Not one customer came in! In their defence, They had just moved locals. It takes a bit to get back to normal. I think they might still have my picture up. LOL. I much prefer living my own dream.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 396 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps.com
Fetish Hookup
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight
Casual Meetups
Bang a Milf
gals4u.com

Social Sex.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape