Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 567 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Trespassing Part III

Quote Originally Posted by StrokinJoe  [View Original Post]
    So this is about my post last night if you didn't read it because I got a couple of messages about it so just to clarify it a bit. And again, I am NOT a lawyer but the last time I was in jail I was in with about a dozen "lawyers" just ask them, why the fuck are you in here with me haha. Anyway I've been to court in my lawful profession at least 4 or 5 dozen times in cases involving repossessions and trespassing so here is the deal. Florida laws and statutes are written. The state gives counties and citys the power or authority to enact local level "ordinances" which usually go above and beyond the normal limits of the law. They can make harsher penalties, fines, suspensions of driver's licenses, impound of vehicles, etc. In the case of the recent rash of arrests for trespassing, many at Blossom Park or other hotels, LEO has more power to enforce because of laws and ordinances, especially when a good percentage of BP has been legally condemned and deemed unsafe. Now get caught in one of those "condemned units with the signs" and you are going straight to jail. Also if the property owners, managers, etc give permission beforehand to LEO to "arrest anyone who does not belong", and you DO NOT belong, guess what.

Here's a good scenario. You're walking through BP parking lot or driving and get stopped. You "did not use your turn signal" or whatever. Oh I see on your license Bob that you live in Ocoee. Is that still correct? Yes sir. Gee Bob, why are you here. I'm visiting a friend. Oh Bob, that's great, what is your friends name? Uhhh, I think uhh, Jerry. Oh great Bob, what apt # does "Jerry" live in. Uhh, sir, I don't know the # (no shit) but it's right over there. No problem Bob, lets just walk over to Jerry's apartment and verify that and you will be right on our your way Bob. Oh Bob, by the way, I'm going to place these cuffs on you for just a moment for my protection, and yours, OK Bob? Yes sir. (Arrive at that Apt) Knock, knock. Hello yes. Yes I'm blah blah blah with OCSO and Bob is here to visit Jerry. Ain't no mucha fucka named Jerry here and I don't know no fuckin Bob, as sweet smelling smoke billows out the partially cracked door. Guess what Bob? You're not wanted here. There are fucking no trespassing signs all around you. AND they have been authorized by the owners or managers to arrest those for trespassing. You are fucking trespassing Bob. Good night Bob.

Bob of course is a fictional character, just like all my posts. But in this story, Bob is still fucked. Hey Bob, I know about a dozen lawyers I met the last time I was in jail, I'm just saying. SJ.
    Great and funny post SJ.

Be careful everybody.

SC.

Trespassing Part II

So this is about my post last night if you didn't read it because I got a couple of messages about it so just to clarify it a bit. And again, I am NOT a lawyer but the last time I was in jail I was in with about a dozen "lawyers" just ask them, why the fuck are you in here with me haha. Anyway I've been to court in my lawful profession at least 4 or 5 dozen times in cases involving repossessions and trespassing so here is the deal. Florida laws and statutes are written. The state gives counties and citys the power or authority to enact local level "ordinances" which usually go above and beyond the normal limits of the law. They can make harsher penalties, fines, suspensions of driver's licenses, impound of vehicles, etc. In the case of the recent rash of arrests for trespassing, many at Blossom Park or other hotels, LEO has more power to enforce because of laws and ordinances, especially when a good percentage of BP has been legally condemned and deemed unsafe. Now get caught in one of those "condemned units with the signs" and you are going straight to jail. Also if the property owners, managers, etc give permission beforehand to LEO to "arrest anyone who does not belong", and you DO NOT belong, guess what.

Here's a good scenario. You're walking through BP parking lot or driving and get stopped. You "did not use your turn signal" or whatever. Oh I see on your license Bob that you live in Ocoee. Is that still correct? Yes sir. Gee Bob, why are you here. I'm visiting a friend. Oh Bob, that's great, what is your friends name? Uhhh, I think uhh, Jerry. Oh great Bob, what apt # does "Jerry" live in. Uhh, sir, I don't know the # (no shit) but it's right over there. No problem Bob, lets just walk over to Jerry's apartment and verify that and you will be right on our your way Bob. Oh Bob, by the way, I'm going to place these cuffs on you for just a moment for my protection, and yours, OK Bob? Yes sir. (Arrive at that Apt) Knock, knock. Hello yes. Yes I'm blah blah blah with OCSO and Bob is here to visit Jerry. Ain't no mucha fucka named Jerry here and I don't know no fuckin Bob, as sweet smelling smoke billows out the partially cracked door. Guess what Bob? You're not wanted here. There are fucking no trespassing signs all around you. AND they have been authorized by the owners or managers to arrest those for trespassing. You are fucking trespassing Bob. Good night Bob.

Bob of course is a fictional character, just like all my posts. But in this story, Bob is still fucked. Hey Bob, I know about a dozen lawyers I met the last time I was in jail, I'm just saying. SJ.

Probable Cause

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClause  [View Original Post]
    Hey StrokinFuckinJoe.

In SFJ's words, " I didn't say shit to her that could have gotten me busted " . Now from what Santa's been told just talking to a prostitute SW is Probable Cause { PC } for arrest. And juries have upheld PC and convicted. So watch your asses Brothers. SC.
    What's up Santa? You will hear a lot of talk and rumors and yes, LEO is looking for something to bust our asses for. Generally when they are running stings, they are wired and sometimes even videoed both for the decoys protection and to give them a stronger case so in most instances, you got to make some form of commitment. The State's Attorneys office wants to have the strongest case possible against you because it cost $ to arrest, book, and trial. They don't want a bunch of cases thrown out or charges dropped or dismissed for lack of evidence. HOWEVER if you sit there ten minutes and discuss back and forth about what you want and what will they do and for how much without actually making a "money for sex" commitment, it's too late, YOU ARE BUSTED! You have shown more than enough intent, you are soliciting for prostitution. They may offer you a little less of a sentence or fines, etc. To enter a "no contest" plea or they will offer to withhold adjudication, but you're still fucked! I simply ask them if they need a ride or if their car has broken down or need to use a phone and that's it up front. Probable cause gives them the right to search your vehicle such as if they smell weed or see the glimmer of a gun barrel in your front seat. Probable cause does not warrant an arrest, although I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClause  [View Original Post]
    Hey StrokinFuckinJoe.

In SFJ's words, " I didn't say shit to her that could have gotten me busted " . Now from what Santa's been told just talking to a prostitute SW is Probable Cause { PC } for arrest. And juries have upheld PC and convicted. So watch your asses Brothers. SC.
    I'm certainly no legal expert but that seems kind of hard to believe. They may have probable cause to stop you and question you but I can't imagine they could arrest you for stopping and asking someone for directions. I've always been under the impression they have to either catch you or record you offer or agree to an amount for a certain act before they can arrest you. I know of several instances lately where they have arrested girls that they did catch on tape and also drug dealers with drugs on them and most of the court cases that I've seen and heard of, all they, re getting is "adjudication withheld and a small fine". I've actually been pulled over with SW in the car and as long as you don't say anything incriminating, there's really nothing they can do, or at least they didn't do anything to me. I was more worried about the girl being alone in my car than I was about being stopped. Either way, still a good reminder to be aware of your surroundings.

A good friend of mine who is a criminal defense attorney used to say "You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." They can arrest you for anything.

A2

Fucked Up Scenario, Part XXXV

So here's the deal. Every mid week I make a quick pass thru Whorlando and don't have a lot of time to kill so it's kinda like going fishing with just 1 worm. You got to take a gamble sometimes and snag the first bite, might be a record big mouth bass, might be a fucking catfish. I jump off I4 going North and pass O'Reilly auto parts and see a nice blonde, white skirt, red top, on the corner talking to a dboy on a bike. I pass the Sands and turn left and go around the block and pull back up. It's a little before 9 and a couple cars on the side parking lot for the store. The dboy on the bike is gone and I pull up, quick small talk, want a ride, etc. Didn't feel right. One of the cars in the parking lot is a 06 or newer, maybe dark grayish blue Ford Supercab, black windows and across the street there is a almost new Explorer parked. I see someone behind my car and as I hit the gas I see it's the guy on the bike and it seemed like he took a pic of my tag with his phone I saw a quick flash then she walked back toward the parking lot and I got the fuck out of there. Of course I rode down the road and made a you turn and went back by and the dude was putting his bike in the back of the truck. I didn't say shit to her that could have gotten me busted. Are they now running tags of suspect Johns for intel. This happened to me about 15 years ago in Tampa, Ybor City. They had the Seminole Heights Clean Up Committee or some other bunch of assholes they rode around all night spotlighting peeps as they were trying to pick up girls. Then I got a letter in the mail from them saying I was photographed attempting to or picking up a prostitute on Nebraska Ave at 3:00 in the morning with a description of my car, tag # etc. And if I was seen again they would report me and all this info to LEO. Thank God my old lady at the time didn't check the mail LOL now. Anyway I don't think this was the "Clean Up The Trail Coalition" but IDK. Any suggestions. SJ.
    Hey StrokinFuckinJoe.

Wow

Ok after years of just reading and studying the post I have just got to report the amazing hottie.

At the shell station wearing the lime green form fitting stripper dress.

She almost caused a multi car Pile up!!

Had to pass as I'm on my way to work.

Wow.

S. J.

Smokin Joe:" Great post Johah1 and I like the Slippery8 haha." Glad you enjoyed it. You were right about the Carrie entry into the dream. You always have good and informative posts. But the best thing about you is, you will help anyone you can. Always have time to answer PM's to pass on the info. BTW Montes2, no offense, but Joe is a legend unequal in this game. Man's man, and all the ladies, and I do mean all, know, like and respect him. This part of the 4 m would not be the same without him.
    Last edited by Jonah1; Today at 01:10. Reason: Bad "quote"

Yes Brother that is a good one, and welcome to our forum. And I appreciate the fact you didn't come back with the fucking race card HAHA. Nicole is most likely your winner. Although she told me the other night she HAD the baby 2 months ago, she still looks preggo to me. She stays at the Heritage Hotel just North of Sand Lake Rd and walks. She is a real sweet girl with very good talents. Take care Brother and read all the rules and the past few months posts. They WILL be very informative and helpful. SJ.
    I appreciate the advise.

Candid Camera

So here's the deal. Every mid week I make a quick pass thru Whorlando and don't have a lot of time to kill so it's kinda like going fishing with just 1 worm. You got to take a gamble sometimes and snag the first bite, might be a record big mouth bass, might be a fucking catfish. I jump off I4 going North and pass O'Reilly auto parts and see a nice blonde, white skirt, red top, on the corner talking to a dboy on a bike. I pass the Sands and turn left and go around the block and pull back up. It's a little before 9 and a couple cars on the side parking lot for the store. The dboy on the bike is gone and I pull up, quick small talk, want a ride, etc. Didn't feel right. One of the cars in the parking lot is a 06 or newer, maybe dark grayish blue Ford Supercab, black windows and across the street there is a almost new Explorer parked. I see someone behind my car and as I hit the gas I see it's the guy on the bike and it seemed like he took a pic of my tag with his phone I saw a quick flash then she walked back toward the parking lot and I got the fuck out of there. Of course I rode down the road and made a you turn and went back by and the dude was putting his bike in the back of the truck. I didn't say shit to her that could have gotten me busted. Are they now running tags of suspect Johns for intel. This happened to me about 15 years ago in Tampa, Ybor City. They had the Seminole Heights Clean Up Committee or some other bunch of assholes they rode around all night spotlighting peeps as they were trying to pick up girls. Then I got a letter in the mail from them saying I was photographed attempting to or picking up a prostitute on Nebraska Ave at 3:00 in the morning with a description of my car, tag # etc. And if I was seen again they would report me and all this info to LEO. Thank God my old lady at the time didn't check the mail LOL now. Anyway I don't think this was the "Clean Up The Trail Coalition" but IDK. Any suggestions. SJ.
    This happened to me in the same area (off obt in the 20's), but the asshole was driving a work truck from an electrical contracting company. He took it personal that I happened to be talking to another consenting adult on the side of the road, and took out a cell phone to film. I'm not married, so not super concerned. The girl got in my car and we drove away. Anyone could easily become his instant nightmare with a company name and telephone number on the side of his van. Another holy roller trying to force the world to convert. One goes home to ride a camel, and the other goes home to drive a pick-up; really no difference between this fool and his middle eastern counterpart. I thought about using my phone to start filming them next time, but not a good idea. I'm just going to ignore them, maybe smile and wave goodbye to the camera, but not encourage a confrontation. That would be my advice. Don't encourage a confrontation.

TrustLust In Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Been following your posts for some time- they are as Spock would say "fascinating" - there's a guy in Texas under the Austin forum who's your equal. His handle is Trust Lust -check it out.
    Thanks for the post Brother. I have been reading some of his shit and I am pissing my pants laughing. The "I'm keeping my Mexican DL cause they won't rent motels to locals" really got me. I'm going to read a lot more when I got time. Thanks Brother. SJ.

Slippery8

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area so took a cruise down the bunny trail last night before going home. Once again, (honest, really) I look up and saw Baby Jamie. Wasn't looking to bag, just for strictly entertainment purposes. She was dressed in a really nice all black outfit. Hair up, nice makeup, pumps and all. She smiled and I pulled over. Absolutely hate car dates. Was just going to say hello and leave. As I was leaving I said "If you ever get an incall, text me". Well as fate would have it, she had a booth at the Slippery8. I said you are kidding me. I instantly fell asleep, and started dreaming. In the dream I said to myself: HER. In a peaceful environment. With a comfy pad. Is it going to ever get any better than this? In the dream, there was no clock. Only a magical spinning room. Went for strictly H. Are. Only. Just before I woke up, Desirae (check the spelling?) came up at the perfect time, gave me a hug and a hand shake. Are you kidding me. 40 bananas, and 10 steak tips. I do way better when I'm not "trying". This is the third time on the bunny trail that I have had similar dream experiences where I was not looking to bag. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Jamie is still amazing. I only ever do headache relief with SW. And to have no clock, in a padded cell, with her was a great night. Went to the wawa and bought 3 lottery tickets just after I woke up. I figured It was stupid not to. I'll report back if I win. She will be away for a short period BTW.
    Great post Johah1 and I like the Slippery8 haha. The only way that dream could have been any better is when you went to take a shower afterwards Carrie was sleeping in the tub LOL. Glad to read about your good dreams, keep them up. SJ.

Correctomundo

Quote Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai  [View Original Post]
    LOL. It is a play on names of my favorite two girls in Germany and Japan. I do believe I have found out info on Nicole too.
    Yes Brother that is a good one, and welcome to our forum. And I appreciate the fact you didn't come back with the fucking race card HAHA. Nicole is most likely your winner. Although she told me the other night she HAD the baby 2 months ago, she still looks preggo to me. She stays at the Heritage Hotel just North of Sand Lake Rd and walks. She is a real sweet girl with very good talents. Take care Brother and read all the rules and the past few months posts. They WILL be very informative and helpful. SJ.

Trespassing

So where are all these girls getting arrested for trespassing getting busted at. In Florida you have to be warned by a property owner, rentor, renter, manager or person in a capacity that can notify someone to leave the property and they can not come back and served a trespassing notice that you have been trespassed, or the place has to be within certain specifics like barricaded, fenced, etc with signs or notices with a lot of specifics blah blah blah. You can't just simply be arrested for walking through the 7/11 parking lot unless you've been warned, notified or served beforehand and usually it is in legal and lawful documentation. I AM NOT a lawyer but you can Google shit and read. I repossess cars and I have a hundred different laws and rules I have to follow, supposedly, but the end result is that if I get the car, I WIN. A lot of these hotels, the Knights Inn for example by Oakridge Rd has a bunch of trespass signs. If you DO NOT have a room there, they can arrest you because you were "served" a notice stating so when you entered their property unlawfully, and usually with unlawful or illegal intentions and they will win. Many of the hotels are putting up these signs now, or they are provided by OCSO. I don't go cruising through BP so I don't know if they have the signs but I know that many of the girls I've seen lately getting popped for such a bogus charge stay or go there and the only thing they all HAVE in common is BP, McD, and Wawa. Pass on the info Brothers. If LEO is this overzealous then they will start this shit with us too. It's the old adage that if they want to fuck with you or arrest you, they will. Even if they later drop charges, you still spent time in jail, inconvenience, bail money, possible car impound, mugshot, your wife finds out or you get fired for no show. Arrests suck!

I will tell you hers if you tell me what the fuck's up with yours!
    LOL. It is a play on names of my favorite two girls in Germany and Japan. I do believe I have found out info on Nicole too.

The Name Game

Quote Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai  [View Original Post]
    Who is the preggo with the red and brunette hair? Saw here the other day but she was on her way in to subway with another monger? Anyone have any info?

CM.
    I will tell you hers if you tell me what the fuck's up with yours!

Posting Limitations