Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 805 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Name?

Quote Originally Posted by Discreet004  [View Original Post]
    Wow!!

And finally had an excuse to leave work early to take care some personal stuff and I made my way towards Wawa On way to downtown Orlando and I found a very petite blonde, 4'11- 5'0, slender, soft skin, candy free, stranded from St. Cloud looking for some help. She's really pretty with gorgeous green eyes; And the tightest pussy I have EVER experienced! She is only 20 years old and say she's only been with six guys in her life LOL.

I'm hoping to be 7th next time, as too much traffic but I started to fantasize about her and in my dream I picked her up, sorry rubbing my leg and I started to have a nice conversation and it was obvious she had no experience with you she was completely nervous and made the monetary mistake; I corrected her and told her some of the tricks of the trade as well as making sure to get her phone number before anything she says she's only going to be out here for occasionally and would like to get on BP or USA instead. She says she's looking for a few regulars that are gentleman I would treat her right as well, that she doesn't have to walk around and look for. We parked, kissed hugged and she felt comfortable and told me how handsome I was which was really nice, and she gave me an awesome doggie style view while doing BBBJ and pulled the skirt up, and pulled the panties off.

I have her digits for SM that can't find her if she leaves, and deafly one of the prettiest girls I've seen out here. So young!! Has a cute little round ass and it's nice and firm. YMMV, keep in mind she's a little bit bashful cause she is an experienced and we're making plans to get together so I can kind of give her some more pointers over dinner but I will say that if you approach her don't be persistent and be patient, The lies you will scare her away like the monger dos before me. Thanks man! LOL.

Regards,

D004.

P.S. I'll get pictures next time!! No face, that's the deal LOL.
    Can we get a name incase we scoop so we know it's her sir?

Maria

I was driving around early this morning. Saw Maria while she was waiting on meeting another monger. Found a great spot and she went to town. She has been a regular solid performer and seems to love a good coating. Not Uncles out this morning so it was a nice change.

Art69.

Re: New Girl!! UTR Really Petite Blonde!!

Wow!!

And finally had an excuse to leave work early to take care some personal stuff and I made my way towards Wawa On way to downtown Orlando and I found a very petite blonde, 4'11- 5'0, slender, soft skin, candy free, stranded from St. Cloud looking for some help. She's really pretty with gorgeous green eyes; And the tightest pussy I have EVER experienced! She is only 20 years old and say she's only been with six guys in her life LOL.

I'm hoping to be 7th next time, as too much traffic but I started to fantasize about her and in my dream I picked her up, sorry rubbing my leg and I started to have a nice conversation and it was obvious she had no experience with you she was completely nervous and made the monetary mistake; I corrected her and told her some of the tricks of the trade as well as making sure to get her phone number before anything she says she's only going to be out here for occasionally and would like to get on BP or USA instead. She says she's looking for a few regulars that are gentleman I would treat her right as well, that she doesn't have to walk around and look for. We parked, kissed hugged and she felt comfortable and told me how handsome I was which was really nice, and she gave me an awesome doggie style view while doing BBBJ and pulled the skirt up, and pulled the panties off.

I have her digits for SM that can't find her if she leaves, and deafly one of the prettiest girls I've seen out here. So young!! Has a cute little round ass and it's nice and firm. YMMV, keep in mind she's a little bit bashful cause she is an experienced and we're making plans to get together so I can kind of give her some more pointers over dinner but I will say that if you approach her don't be persistent and be patient, The lies you will scare her away like the monger dos before me. Thanks man! LOL.

Regards,

D004.

P.S. I'll get pictures next time!! No face, that's the deal LOL.

Paradise Trail Lunch time Report

Hit up Paradise Trail around noon today and spotted the one and only Ashley Bella Saint near the racetrac off of I4, Very odd spot for her as she is normally near OakRidge. Continued heading south as immediately spot the cutie Autumn near the Sunoco in old quadrant. She's a little taller than I like but she is very sexy and looks to have a nice body, unfortunately by the time I made a you turn to scoop her up she was already getting into another mongers car. Continued heading south towards Sam's club and spot a couple of chicks but nothing worth stopping for. Kevon and Emily were out as well in the old quadrant. Not much uncle's out this afternoon. I will try again tonight.

Natasha

After not seeing her for quite a while I finally ran into my girl Natasha. That girl by far has the sexiest legs out there. Anyway, we ride off to one of my spots and she takes her usual position facing me which I love. She pulls down her shorts so I have full access to that sweet pussy of hers. She is definitely one of the best out there when it comes to a BJ. This time she was looking right at me when I blew my load in her mouth. She held my cock away from her mouth a little so I could see my jizm squirting in her mouth. She swallows every drip and sucks on it some more to make sure she got it all. I give her. 3 for a job well done and drop her back off by the 711 at Landstreet. Stay safe fellas.

Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by JackMeOfff  [View Original Post]
    Hey chris5 I have seen Jessica by the gas station at Burlington. I thought she was tourist. Jessica is cute with a hot body. Thanks C5 for post. I will be picking her up next time I see her.
    Jessica is definitely worth picking up bro. She put it on me really good yesterday in my dream with her. The Sunoco is her hangout spot. I strongly recommend picking her up.

Chris5.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by JackMeOfff  [View Original Post]
    That picture unfortunately says thousand words, sorry dude for you bad experience with Emily, she has always been good with me, but I hate druggies, I know all street walkers use but I just don't want to see it in my presence. I think for now I will no longer see Emily until she gets her self off drug's. Thanks for post.
    Emily is by far currently the hottest chick on Paradise Trail bro. I've known her for a while now, my guess is she was just tired after being up for days. Emily is not a druggie. We all party sometimes including myself. She's a good girl who will treat you right every time.

Chris5.

Emily

Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Emily deserves consideration as the 2nd.
    Lantern,

You're 100 percent accurate bro. I'm definitely thinking about Emily and Sara Lynn for a three some. Will keep you guy's updated.

Chris5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I was with Sara Lynn for half the day yesterday, chilling in my room getting my dick sucked over and over again until I could no longer bust a nut. Yes Sara Lynn is that good! She is working off her phone mostly now and she's looking for safe reliable customers. She prefers to meet in person before she jumps in your vehicle. She is really really interested in doing a threesome with me and one other chick! Kevon has volunteered her services! LOL! Kevons deep throat skills simply can't be denied. However I prefer a chick who is a little younger, like around 20 or 21. Decisions decisions.

Chris5.
    Emily deserves consideration as the 2nd.

The Hottest Chick on Paradise Trail Emily

Just finished up with an hour dream with my all time favorite on Paradise Trail. Emily as always was sexy and dressed to impress. I've said it many many time's on this site that currently Emily is NUMBER ONE!! Young tight spinner body and a super tight pussy. Her blowjobs are the best. Period! Swallows every last drop. Emily gave me head tonight and I came super quick, then I ended up getting rock hard again and she took care of me again for another BJ. I have never steered you guys wrong, Emily is a MUST see! Pick her up for a great time.

Chris5.

Chris5

The past week or so the trail has still been very hot with our favorite donut eating uncles lurking around every fucking corner. In marked and unmarked vehicles. Our girl's are still out and about but they as well are being very cautious. This includes the entire trail and especially near the mall and also south of the 528. This is where your digits come into play boy's! I've also noticed that a lot of our girl's are in and out of vacation quite often now. Unfortunately also I am hearing from my crew that a lot of chicks are overdosing and passing away at a high rate. Very sad news. The Paradise Trail will pick back up! We just have to ride this out until the trail is cooled off again. Remember, If you don't know or have ever seen a certain chick on the trail, proceed with extreme caution.

Chris5.
    Much appreciated brother for all your information on the street.

Emily nodded out on H

Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon sex guide friends I have a wonderful story of a streetwalker named Emily.

It starts like this, so I am cruising the trail for about an hour and I get up to the WaWa next to Arby's and I see a young petite read head standing in front of Arby's so I pull in for an afternoon Beef and Cheddar. She jumps in and we get the introductions out of the way and she tells me her name is Emily. Nice to meet you Emily and she immediately starts telling me how she is big time on USA and starts rattling off handles of Mongers left and right and how much the love me. So I am like cool we negotiate $30 for head she asks for $60 I look at her sideways. So we go to my private spot and the fun is about to begin. That's what I was thinking. Just letting you know shew was very coherent when we started our date.

So I get to my spot we get in the back and she starts with a wonderful blowjob long deep and wet. She has my dick at full attention and she stops going up and down on my dick and her head slopes to the side and my dick falls out of her mouth. She is out. WTF! Emily wake up! You ok? She gets up sorry I am fine my eyes are hurting. Huh? Ok. She gets back to it my dick is rock hard and guess what her head slips to the side and my dick falls out of her mouth. I am going to shorten this up because I think you know what happens next but this time she keeps her head all the way on my dick. So I am like fuck it. This girl is 90 pounds soaking wet. So I started throbbing my hard dick and her head started moving up and down like you would nod yes. I ask Emily do you like cum? I throb my dick her head goes up and down. Yes nice. Do you want me to come in your mouth? Throb my dick head goes up and down. Yes very nice. Emily do you want me to fuck you in the ass bb? Throb my dick head goes up and down. Yes awesome!! Lets do this. JK.

So I am getting a little frustrated the game is not funny any more and 20 minutes have gone by. I wake her up the 10th time I know she is on the H. This is not the first time this has happened to me. So I just keep yelling at her until she sucks my dick and I bust my nut in which she to my amazement sucked it all down. Most streetwalkers can't take all my man juice they always slip up and I have towel ready for spills, even the swallowers. Anyway after we where done she passed out again. I guess if the girl is sober could be a good time. Spinner light blond / red hair with some acne maybe 5 foot tall. I did not get digits and didn't want them. I am attaching picture of her in my front seat passed the fuck out. Dam!

Oh by the way went to Rockville in Jacksonville. Disturbed fucking rocked it!
    Emily is nice girl but that pic and her nodding in and out is just plain sad. She a nice young girl but the H is bad all way around.

Sara lynn

I was with Sara Lynn for half the day yesterday, chilling in my room getting my dick sucked over and over again until I could no longer bust a nut. Yes Sara Lynn is that good! She is working off her phone mostly now and she's looking for safe reliable customers. She prefers to meet in person before she jumps in your vehicle. She is really really interested in doing a threesome with me and one other chick! Kevon has volunteered her services! LOL! Kevons deep throat skills simply can't be denied. However I prefer a chick who is a little younger, like around 20 or 21. Decisions decisions.

Chris5.
    Chris5 you one lucky guy. Sara is sexy chick. Problem I have with her is I call and text her and she either ignores my calls or she takes day's to text back. I have been trying to see her since my last dream with her. I know she's busy but hey C5, put in a good word for me with her.

Jessica

Scooped up Jessica today at the Sunoco in the old quadrant. This is NOT the big legged Jessica! This Jessica is the cute one with the very nice sexy body. She's a brunette with very sexy lips and about 5 ft tall. I've reported on her before and fellas this chick has some good fucking pussy! Her pussy is clean shaved and tight. Excellent BBBJ and CFS. Very reasonable donations and I will be making her a regular of mine very soon. Jessica has a new phone and is looking for some regular business. Digits available.

Chris5.
    Hey chris5 I have seen Jessica by the gas station at Burlington. I thought she was tourist. Jessica is cute with a hot body. Thanks C5 for post. I will be picking her up next time I see her.

Emily passed out

Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon sex guide friends I have a wonderful story of a streetwalker named Emily.

It starts like this, so I am cruising the trail for about an hour and I get up to the WaWa next to Arby's and I see a young petite read head standing in front of Arby's so I pull in for an afternoon Beef and Cheddar. She jumps in and we get the introductions out of the way and she tells me her name is Emily. Nice to meet you Emily and she immediately starts telling me how she is big time on USA and starts rattling off handles of Mongers left and right and how much the love me. So I am like cool we negotiate $30 for head she asks for $60 I look at her sideways. So we go to my private spot and the fun is about to begin. That's what I was thinking. Just letting you know shew was very coherent when we started our date.

So I get to my spot we get in the back and she starts with a wonderful blowjob long deep and wet. She has my dick at full attention and she stops going up and down on my dick and her head slopes to the side and my dick falls out of her mouth. She is out. WTF! Emily wake up! You ok? She gets up sorry I am fine my eyes are hurting. Huh? Ok. She gets back to it my dick is rock hard and guess what her head slips to the side and my dick falls out of her mouth. I am going to shorten this up because I think you know what happens next but this time she keeps her head all the way on my dick. So I am like fuck it. This girl is 90 pounds soaking wet. So I started throbbing my hard dick and her head started moving up and down like you would nod yes. I ask Emily do you like cum? I throb my dick her head goes up and down. Yes nice. Do you want me to come in your mouth? Throb my dick head goes up and down. Yes very nice. Emily do you want me to fuck you in the ass bb? Throb my dick head goes up and down. Yes awesome!! Lets do this. JK.

So I am getting a little frustrated the game is not funny any more and 20 minutes have gone by. I wake her up the 10th time I know she is on the H. This is not the first time this has happened to me. So I just keep yelling at her until she sucks my dick and I bust my nut in which she to my amazement sucked it all down. Most streetwalkers can't take all my man juice they always slip up and I have towel ready for spills, even the swallowers. Anyway after we where done she passed out again. I guess if the girl is sober could be a good time. Spinner light blond / red hair with some acne maybe 5 foot tall. I did not get digits and didn't want them. I am attaching picture of her in my front seat passed the fuck out. Dam!

Oh by the way went to Rockville in Jacksonville. Disturbed fucking rocked it!
    That picture unfortunately says thousand words, sorry dude for you bad experience with Emily, she has always been good with me, but I hate druggies, I know all street walkers use but I just don't want to see it in my presence. I think for now I will no longer see Emily until she gets her self off drug's. Thanks for post.

Posting Limitations