+ Add Report
Page 1 of 891 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FlyHigher767

Angie is a champ

Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ly-35/10940262

Not my normal cup of tea but I was in the area and could use a decent massage of any kind.

Location: nice studio inside a house in the Lee RD, 17/92 area of winter park. Easy to get to.

Setup: One phone call and I was there in 20 minutes.

Appearance: ehhh. Not that great. Not Jabba the Hut or anything but definitely doesn't look like Cassie who's about 10 minutes away in Casselberry. Face = 4/10 Body 5/10.

Attitude: her attitude was awesome like most providers who aren't that good looking. Nice girl though for sure.

Service = massage was actually fantastic. One of the best I've received. Her hands are like magic so when it was time for the HE I payed the little upcharge for the topless ending even though I wasn't attracted to her. I'll pay whatever for quality service.

I won't repeat but I would recommend for someone looking for a great massage and ending from a nice, unattractive Middle Aged woman.

Donation: total was 80.

King Casanova.
    Angie is good. Once the top is down the world is pretty good.

Her negative is that she finishes around 50 minutes.

Flyer.

Reports

WrongShield

New to AMPs

Hey guys I'm new here but I'm looking to contribute, so today I took it upon myself to look around the winter park area to get acquainted. My results were really negative, and it makes me think it had something to do with me rather than the places I was going.

First I went here:

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rls-28/8914182

And the Asian girl that greeted me was great! She looked like an 8 at least to me, and told me a full hour was $70. The place was also very clean But she asked me how old I was and even asked for my I'd, went to the back to discuss something, and came back and said "We only do massage, nothing else. I have a client, thirty minutes only. " while holding my $70. So okay, I went to two other places that I can no longer find the link to and they all did the same thing.

1. Ask how old I was.

2. Tell me specifically "We only do massage, nothing else" which I think is a weird thing to say unless you're basically saying "We do other things, but won't for you. ".

For the record, I am under 30 but I guess I look even younger than that since I got I'd'ed.

I am doing research and I want to contribute and was planning to starting today but is my age stopping me? I walk in pretty naturally, not uncomfortable or stiff at all. Do you guys have any AMPs to recommend where they aren't too old, and just give traditional HE and roam? I'm not looking for much. Or if anyone knows if the AT Spa I linked actually DOES do more than massage, how do I convince them I'm valid. I REALLY liked the girl that greeted me.

Trying to learn the ropes as I come, so I appreciate anything you guys might have to show me whether about how to approach AMPs or this forum.

Reports

WrongShield

T G Spa

Hey guys I'm new here but I'm looking to contribute, so today I took it upon myself to look around the winter park area to get acquainted. My results were really negative, and it makes me think it had something to do with me rather than the places I was going.

First I went here:

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rls-28/8914182

And the Asian girl that greeted me was great! She looked like an 8 at least to me, and told me a full hour was $70. The place was also very clean But she asked me how old I was and even asked for my I'd, went to the back to discuss something, and came back and said "We only do massage, nothing else. I have a client, thirty minutes only. " while holding my $70. So okay, I went to two other places that I can no longer find the link to and they all did the same thing.

1. Ask how old I was.

2. Tell me specifically "We only do massage, nothing else" which I think is a weird thing to say unless you're basically saying "We do other things, but won't for you. ".

For the record, I am under 30 but I guess I look even younger than that since I got I'd'ed.

I am doing research and I want to contribute and was planning to starting today but is my age stopping me? I walk in pretty naturally, not uncomfortable or stiff at all. Do you guys have any AMPs to recommend where they aren't too old, and just give traditional HE and roam? I'm not looking for much. Or if anyone knows if the AT Spa I linked actually DOES do more than massage, how do I convince them I'm valid. I REALLY liked the girl that greeted me.

Trying to learn the ropes as I come, so I appreciate anything you guys might have to show me whether about how to approach AMPs or this forum.

Reports

King Casanova

Angie

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ly-35/10940262

Not my normal cup of tea but I was in the area and could use a decent massage of any kind.

Location: nice studio inside a house in the Lee RD, 17/92 area of winter park. Easy to get to.

Setup: One phone call and I was there in 20 minutes.

Appearance: ehhh. Not that great. Not Jabba the Hut or anything but definitely doesn't look like Cassie who's about 10 minutes away in Casselberry. Face = 4/10 Body 5/10.

Attitude: her attitude was awesome like most providers who aren't that good looking. Nice girl though for sure.

Service = massage was actually fantastic. One of the best I've received. Her hands are like magic so when it was time for the HE I payed the little upcharge for the topless ending even though I wasn't attracted to her. I'll pay whatever for quality service.

I won't repeat but I would recommend for someone looking for a great massage and ending from a nice, unattractive Middle Aged woman.

Donation: total was 80.

King Casanova.

Reports

King Casanova

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigher767  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago she was young and cute. Rockin body.

Her service has always been lackluster and her place was often a mess. Especially the bathroom.

If she would focus she could be big time busy.

Flyer.
    She's is a little all over the place and unfocused. Pretty hot though. Yea if she settled in and really focused on her long term business rather than being the lowest prices half ass provider out there she could be very good.

KC.

Reports

Whiskeysours

Barolo,

Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    I need to find some new lmt's with extras the barrel is dry. I went to Orchid on HWY 50. Eva, Chinese woman 40 big nice big tits. The massage was okay. On the flip was able to roam, took off the bra, nice rack. Standard HE, typical 45 minutes. Not sure if I will repeat since the Asian massage is not really my thing.
    Do check your inbox, my good man.

Reports

Taster6969
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyolman  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower massage on OBT / Vineland was the header on his post.
    Not 100% sure but thought she said her name was Lucy. If that helps. Place is always busy especially after 7 pm till close.

Reports

AmpLover11

Wendy Irish Palm Bay

Had a dream. Nice massage topless natural tits with nice conversation. Standard ending. No full service, if anyone is curious. Nice lotion to remove hair from my ass. No burn etc. Prostate massage was very very nice. Nice girl.

Reports

FlyHigher767

She was cute a few years back

A few years ago she was young and cute. Rockin body.

Her service has always been lackluster and her place was often a mess. Especially the bathroom.

If she would focus she could be big time busy.

Flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ale-22/7270409

I've seen this girl twice. Pics are her and she is pretty sexy. Not my type normally and her service is spotty and a little rushed. I definitely don't get the vibe she loves her job. However I done a table rub and a shower rub. Both were pretty good and pretty erotic with me leaving happy both times. Table rub is better though. She rushes through the shower rub like she's allergic to the water. However in the shower I did cum all over her face which was worth the 50! If you are in her area and don't want to spend a fortune it's definitely worth it.

Setup: call don't text. Never answers texts but pretty good and flexible on the phone.

Appearance: pretty hot actually. Face = 6. 5/10 Body = 8/10.

Donation - 50.

Have repeated.

King Casanova.

Reports

Barolo

Orchid

I need to find some new lmt's with extras the barrel is dry. I went to Orchid on HWY 50. Eva, Chinese woman 40 big nice big tits. The massage was okay. On the flip was able to roam, took off the bra, nice rack. Standard HE, typical 45 minutes. Not sure if I will repeat since the Asian massage is not really my thing.

Reports

AncientOne

Ample resources here NOT to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeX  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

First time posting but long time lurker in Cleveland section. Just moved to Orlando for work and what a great forum. I am sorry my first post sucks hut I figure any info is better then no info. I went to the AMP on OBT, first one on right after making a right from summerlin I live downtown. I forget name hut parking in back and pictures of girls on side. 70 yo house for hour.

Now I'm not as experienced or sexy as some of our SM's but I thought I held my own. Michelle was my girl but offered no extras. I went in to room, got naked and laid down face up. Offered 100 during massage but received no extras. Elected for ts after to remove oil, tried again for HE but was shot down. She said needed job and couldn't get in trouble.

She was a 6. 5 on AMP SCALE and gave a decent massage. Started with walking on back. Sadly I failed as a monger but YMMV. Happy hunting.
    Welcome CallMex. This is not Cleveland, Orlando is BIG LEAGUE monger town so if this is your chosen hobby, do your research on this board. Its free but takes some time. Sure beats walking into a nearby AMP and wasting your money. Stay safe. A1.

Reports

CallMeX

First time, long time

Hi all,

First time posting but long time lurker in Cleveland section. Just moved to Orlando for work and what a great forum. I am sorry my first post sucks hut I figure any info is better then no info. I went to the AMP on OBT, first one on right after making a right from summerlin I live downtown. I forget name hut parking in back and pictures of girls on side. 70 yo house for hour.

Now I'm not as experienced or sexy as some of our SM's but I thought I held my own. Michelle was my girl but offered no extras. I went in to room, got naked and laid down face up. Offered 100 during massage but received no extras. Elected for ts after to remove oil, tried again for HE but was shot down. She said needed job and couldn't get in trouble.

She was a 6. 5 on AMP SCALE and gave a decent massage. Started with walking on back. Sadly I failed as a monger but YMMV. Happy hunting.

Reports

RickyKjr

Where and who?

Quote Originally Posted by Loving302  [View Original Post]
    Great write up but sure would like to know who to ask for if I visit??

Thanks.
    This all sounds great, but no location or provider! Please give at least location!

Reports

StCurtis

Help! My full service virginity has been taken!

Been at this hobby about 8 months or so now, I usually just opt for the BJ or HE. I visit Bodyworks in Kissimmee semi-regularly, so I took an opportunity this weekend to see my usual for a HH. She has slight dental issue, but her body looks good until she takes off the clothes and you can see how fantastic it really is. Amazing ass for a Chinese girl, and really nice up top. I was welcomed this time very enthusiastically, and even before the rub began she told me she would take care of me. At the flip I decided to take her up on the offer and asked for everything. She obliged after we negotiated what I thought was a fair price for a fantastic experience and one of the tightest things I think I have ever tried to cram into. I would definitely drop coin again on it. CFS, CBJ Total bill for me: Franklin. 80.

Reports

NoNv1

Taking one for the team

I went to sunflower massage parlor. I was chosen by a tall slender lady named Jessica she looked very well smell even better. I knew things were going for the worse when she came in she placed the power right over my backside. To break the ice I actually she from PA sohow long she been in the business is it 9 years so devilish grin on my face like oh yeah its going downsadly mistaken and very disappointed no happy ending for me. So she wanted to wipe me down versus a table shower soor short lady with very short short shorts came in and said you wanted table shower, yes then the grin came back like oh yesbut sadly mistaken because Jessica was right outside the door so the million dollar question you guys wanted to know who was the young lady with the shorts on her name is Cece she told me when I come back she would take care of me I'm so inclined to go back today I hope this help you with the name and truly your new Fallguy.

Posting Limitations