Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 472 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

KnowingIsAll
    Her ass was to die for. Her sessions were mind blowing. I guess she retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia45  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky to see her twice a couple years ago she was so hot and was a ass on her all I know she was doing online nude webcam dam I truly miss her m-45.

Reports

Jmoedb

Ms thick and juicy

Saw my baby savanna and she's so thick and nice I wanted to pound her all night. If you appreciate a voluptuous woman go see her.

Reports

Mafia45

Fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen80  [View Original Post]
    Fantasies by Andrea!

Hands down one of my all time favorites.

Disappeared around this time last year.

AMAZING ass! Always had a blast with her.

If she's still around & anyone has those digits, PLEASE pass them along via pm.

Thanks.
    I was lucky to see her twice a couple years ago she was so hot and was a ass on her all I know she was doing online nude webcam dam I truly miss her m-45.

Reports

Edfarr

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoDoc  [View Original Post]
    What are you going to tell your wife when this provider show up at you house a week or two later?

You are fucking nuts to to that.
    I appreciate all the feedback. I guess I wasn't thinking with the right head! All points taken and the idea is erased from memory.

Reports

BoxPounder

Wtf?

BTW.

Did check their web site and viewed their models. None if them look familiar, nor recall seeing them on BP or contacting them.

Also the calling number on the txt was not the usual 10 digit number, but a six, like the ones you get from Walmart or Home Depot to notify your pickup is ready.

Reports

OrlandoDoc

You would have to be nuts to invite one to your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Edfarr  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents and Ladies.

So I have the house to myself for a few days (first time that has ever happened) and due to the fact that I have tons of fun things at home like a sauna, hottub etc, the idea of calling someone over is extremely tempting. Now, I am not new to the hobby but partake very seldom especially in town. I usually go to Niagara Falls or Costa Rica to indulge. I did have a good relations with some former ladies which I would have been comfortable calling home but they are not here anymore.

So, before I make a stupid decision, I would love to hear from the senior members and also if any of the trusted ladies on the board would want to chime in. Or PM me.

Thanks and happy holidays to all of you and yours in advance!

Ed.
    What are you going to tell your wife when this provider show up at you house a week or two later?

You are fucking nuts to to that.

Reports

Nineteen80

Second that

Fantasies by Andrea!

Hands down one of my all time favorites.

Disappeared around this time last year.

AMAZING ass! Always had a blast with her.

If she's still around & anyone has those digits, PLEASE pass them along via pm.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowingIsAll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea who use to do in calls in Maitland? She was short, blonde with an amazing ass. I know she doesn't advertise any more. I saw her about a year ahold but haven't been able to get a hold of her since.

Reports

PharmaGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowingIsAll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea who use to do in calls in Maitland? She was short, blonde with an amazing ass. I know she doesn't advertise any more. I saw her about a year ahold but haven't been able to get a hold of her since.
    She was on here about a yr ago. I pm'd her a couple times about getting together. She seemed interested but it never transpired and then I stopped pursing her.

Reports

KnowingIsAll

Andrea

Reports

Petroff
    I think that being robbed wouldn't be the worst case scenario for me. What about if this provider decides to come back in a later date and have a chat with your wife? Or the kids? I don't know if you guys remember a Michael Douglas' movie from the 80's about a psycho stalker, but a hotel seems very convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOh  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do it unless it's a provider that is well reviewed on here. I was robbed back in May, and haven't seen a provider since. Even someone who I thought was friend for 20 years, and got into the game after I had met her, dated her, and lived with her, even robbed me a couple years ago after developing a crack addiction. If you do have a provider come over, hide your checkbook, spare house keys, cameras, jewelery, and anything small that they can stuff in their purse while you're taking a leak in the bathroom. I feel more comfortable having a dream at my home than at a hotel. Been thinking about taking the Michele trip next month due to reviews on here.

Reports

Camera3

The pitfalls

I once wrote a review on here about my encounter with a particularly legendary East side SW when I took back to my house and did the deed bent over my wife's car in the garage. Several guys warned me of the pitfalls, which, of course, are obvious. So, locking up the valuables comes to mind and, of course, make sure she leaves with everything she brought with her.

So, I did this in the garage. I can't think of any SP's that I would let into the house. That said, there are several guys on here that have entertained and it has worked. I guess, $25 for Geneva has always seemed like much cheaper than several years of alimony.

Just one man's opinion.

C3.

Hello Gents and Ladies.

So I have the house to myself for a few days (first time that has ever happened) and due to the fact that I have tons of fun things at home like a sauna, hottub etc, the idea of calling someone over is extremely tempting. Now, I am not new to the hobby but partake very seldom especially in town. I usually go to Niagara Falls or Costa Rica to indulge. I did have a good relations with some former ladies which I would have been comfortable calling home but they are not here anymore.

So, before I make a stupid decision, I would love to hear from the senior members and also if any of the trusted ladies on the board would want to chime in. Or PM me.

Ed.

Reports

BigStudOrl

Creating that sense of urgency

Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice all the providers who are always "leaving soon" but have been here for 3 yrs. Crazy gimmicks.
    I always saw them as the salesy type. "sell me this pencil". My buddy always said strippers were the best sales people he ever met.

Reports

Daddy Oh
    I wouldn't do it unless it's a provider that is well reviewed on here. I was robbed back in May, and haven't seen a provider since. Even someone who I thought was friend for 20 years, and got into the game after I had met her, dated her, and lived with her, even robbed me a couple years ago after developing a crack addiction. If you do have a provider come over, hide your checkbook, spare house keys, cameras, jewelery, and anything small that they can stuff in their purse while you're taking a leak in the bathroom. I feel more comfortable having a dream at my home than at a hotel. Been thinking about taking the Michele trip next month due to reviews on here.

Hello Gents and Ladies.

Ed.

Reports

VerySlowly

Whoa baby

Hello Gents and Ladies.

Ed.
    My take: If you live with your wife or SO in that house and she finds out you screwed another woman in HER bed, your ass is grass. Weigh up the risks and then ask yourself is the thrill worth the risk?

I think the risk benefit ratio is way out of line, if you pick the wrong girl your life can change dramatically in a few minutes or in a few days or weeks in some cases.

It's much easier to pick one of the women from the board go see them and when you are done you don't have to think about it again, if you invite a stranger to your home you never know what will happen.

There are guys on here who shall remain nameless who have been ripped off royally because they have welcomed a provider into their home. These guys are seasoned mongers who have let the smell of hussy affect their judgement.

Before you make the decision just remember most women in the business are all about the Benjamin's, they don't care about how cool your house is or the hot tub, they just want a safe lucrative encounter.

VS.

Reports

Jazak

Providers & Mongers

I know most do not like to talk about this but the facts are the facts. Something for you to think about. Sense most of the pill mills got shut down a few years ago most of the girls on OBT have went to using heroin shooting it up using a needle & syringe. We all know that heroin addicts share needles and this is how Aids & other diseases are transmitted from person to person. Blossom Park and a few other places on OBT are where most of the heroin is being sold. Just this year there has been over 30 deaths from drug overdose on heroin in the Orlando area alone. Got that from the news the other night. Most of the street walking girls on OBT are heroin addicts and they know how to hide needle tracks. They will shoot it under their finger nails, in their eye brows, behind their ears, any place they can hide it so others can't see it. I see a lot of mongers on the street walkers section who are spending time with girls that are heroin addicts. No I'm not a heroin addict but I had a male friend that was and he use to tell me about all the stuff the addicts do. He has been dead for many years now from his addiction. All I'm saying is please be careful for your on good and others. If your seeing girls on OBT your risk have greatly increased.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 472 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations