Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 498 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AwsumLuvr8
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same Nichole that I ran into, then she's the bomb. Will be my ATF if she keeps her phone on.

Dreamt of her a few weeks ago and had an awesome time. Best I've had on the trail in years (and I've had some damn good dreams). Perfect combination of looks / body, service, attitude, and price. Gave me her #, but it was never on or out of service. Kept trying and trying, but nothing.

Perserverence paid off. Dreamed I contacted her on Friday and had another great time with the girl. Very chill personality. She wore short sorts and I was pleased to see that her body was as sexy and tight as I remember it.

Drove to my spot. Played with that sexy body in the car and took some pics. Then, slow, wet BBBJ. Took directions very well. Then, hopped in back seat for FS. Dreamt I finished in her mouth.

The number in her BP ad (below) is working now! That's the # I called her at on Friday and I just made an appointment for tonight. She does look like she's 22 - 23, though she might be older. No visible signs on her body of frequent self medication. Here's a pic I took that shows that sexy body I dreamed about. Said she's looking for regulars.

Seemed like a good, honest, decent person working her way through life. And does seem to enjoy what she does. So, please treat her well.

Be safe and good times.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-28/11294440

DPM.
    Thanks for the review. Saw her she is awesome and worth the visit. If you want any detail PM me.

Reports

Jaypno1

Another night another nut

Whats good.

At 5:30 am I went from 50 toward obt and 18, I saw 3 girls. I picked this big girl WSW, blonde hair with a dress no panties double Ds breasts long hair. Asked for a ride and we know each other from a year back went to my spot for 20 Mario coins a good bbjws before I nuted in her mouth I put the cover and hit that fat ass doggystyle but she said she was to tired so I took out the cover and let her finsh me nuted in her mouth. Drop her at 18th street told me where to go next time saw April and told me to pick April if I don't see her, no phone but know where she and a few other girls stay. P.S.: bbjws, dog style, no problem didn't complain how far my spot was, slept in my car a good night.

Reports

Jaypno1

Don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by RonDonald  [View Original Post]
    Redhead Autumn with the bolt-ons and the bird tattoos on her chest?!
    I don't think that was her she had blonde hair.

Reports

Ron Donald

Autumn?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaypno1  [View Original Post]
    What's up.

I hada good fucking night I drove at 130 am in the morning around OBT all the way from 50 to Sand Lake I did not see nothing turned around and I meet coco (5'6) on OBT on 20th Street black SW nice ass went to my spot for $40 Mario coins and give me the best blow job swallow and she went on top then at 6 when I got off of work I went back on obt meet autumn on 20th Street BBbjws for $20. My nuts are drain they have no more the protein left.
    Redhead Autumn with the bolt-ons and the bird tattoos on her chest?!

Reports

Jaypno1

Coco and then autumn

What's up.

I hada good fucking night I drove at 130 am in the morning around OBT all the way from 50 to Sand Lake I did not see nothing turned around and I meet coco (5'6) on OBT on 20th Street black SW nice ass went to my spot for $40 Mario coins and give me the best blow job swallow and she went on top then at 6 when I got off of work I went back on obt meet autumn on 20th Street BBbjws for $20. My nuts are drain they have no more the protein left.

Reports

Ricky James1
    Dead bodies in the front yard are always an erection killer. Probably the only thing that tops Roseanne Barr.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBell  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time with April she's really cool and the thing I like about her been knowing her for like 4 yr. And here attitude never changes even with her bad medicine habit. But what I want to touch on is the house I: m really glad you got the hell out of their could have turned into a bad situation for you. Yes their a other ladies that stay their at one time about 8 or 9 as soon as they finish their stay with uncle that becomes home some the-boys and about 6 pitbull dogs some of the big ones chained in the back some of the other just roaming around. Think about it if your date does not go well guess what your shit out of luck because you are truely behind enemy lines if you go their. So gents do what he did take them to your spot. Plus I'm sure that house is on uncle list as a nuisance house in the Neighbourhood. A man was found dead in the yard a few doors down about 5 weeks ago which has made uncle step up his presence. Stay safe play smart.

Reports

Ricky James1
    I don't know about no visible signs of self medication. That arm looks brutal.

If it's the same Nichole that I ran into, then she's the bomb. Will be my ATF if she keeps her phone on.

Dreamt of her a few weeks ago and had an awesome time. Best I've had on the trail in years (and I've had some damn good dreams). Perfect combination of looks / body, service, attitude, and price. Gave me her #, but it was never on or out of service. Kept trying and trying, but nothing.

Perserverence paid off. Dreamed I contacted her on Friday and had another great time with the girl. Very chill personality. She wore short sorts and I was pleased to see that her body was as sexy and tight as I remember it.

Drove to my spot. Played with that sexy body in the car and took some pics. Then, slow, wet BBBJ. Took directions very well. Then, hopped in back seat for FS. Dreamt I finished in her mouth.

The number in her BP ad (below) is working now! That's the # I called her at on Friday and I just made an appointment for tonight. She does look like she's 22 - 23, though she might be older. No visible signs on her body of frequent self medication. Here's a pic I took that shows that sexy body I dreamed about. Said she's looking for regulars.

Seemed like a good, honest, decent person working her way through life. And does seem to enjoy what she does. So, please treat her well.

Be safe and good times.

DPM.

Reports

ClTexan

Where to look?

Hi folks! I'm brand new to this forum, but not to the hobby. I lived briefly in Orlando awhile back, but not too familiar with the city. Besides OBT, where are some good spots to find SWs?

Thanks, and be safe!

Reports

TheeeGentleman

Cici

Quote Originally Posted by Anthlozz  [View Original Post]
    Hell yes! Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely be taking a trip out this weekend. Usual spot or has she moved?
    Sorry Bro, I haven't logged on in a while. Saw her in front of the Sands, but I haven't seen her again since that time. If you have her digits. They haven't changed.

Reports

BbbjCimWs

Headache relief

Headed over to the trail this morning (9:00 am). There was a light drizzle which turned into a monsoon. Surprisingly I saw about a dozen WSW & one BSW. Really wanted headache relief but didn't want to let one of these ladies in my car because they were soaking wet (& not in a good way). They were coming out of the Notel near the Shell at BP like locusts. Had they not been soaking wet there were a few I would have picked up in a heartbeat. Ended up calling www.gwenwilldoit.com who was staying near same area. Popped in with 5 minutes notice. Freshly showered. Provided the service I needed & then some. Always a good choice for excellent headache relief. Happy Holidays!

Reports

AwsumLuvr8

Be safe and good times.

DPM.
    What the hell is up with her arm?

Reports

BigStudOrl

Brandy

Rolled the trail a few times and picked one up at 711 near the BP. From behind lookedgreat, WSW insmall pink dress no undies. Gets in and then I see the teeth and meth scabs. I try making an excuse as to why no and she just goes right into giving me a sample while still driving. Shows me all the goods swears she's clean. She was coherent and probanly ok 2 years ago. Pulled off into a parking lot and let her finish for. 3. Wanted lunch to cim, ok better than a mess. Of course a bmw pulls up during and looks, then on the spit the gig was up so I peeled outa there. Regrettable dream. Says she stays off orange and offered more. Didn't even try to get the digits. Said she's 26 and out most of the time.

Reports

StrokinJoe

And the new champion is.

Kevon! Like Kevin, but with and O instead, mama wanted a boy LOL. The mulatto with tats and frizzy hair. Walks from BP to around the Ale House. Guys she has just knocked Desiree, Carrie and Rosie down a few knotches on the charts. Attended her Sunday afternoon service and OMG was I uplifted. 30 Mario coins with swallowing washed down by her own big gulp. Check her out for some Holiday cheer, but hurry, she's only available thru Dec 16th hmmm. To Mike Bell your Back To the Future reference was great and Tscope, naaaa no guilt trip, it was in her destiny. Treat them right guys, they're working hard for the Holidays too and I'm out.

Reports

MikeTime

Obt

Careful out by kaley down to Americana. Seen 15 cars out patrolling and pulling cars over. Be safe.

Reports

StayUp333
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up. Looks like a nasty brown recluse bite.
    Red means infection. Got to look them over and play it safe out there boys.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 498 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations