Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 976 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BoredFlGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tynon  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I enjoy the MP because of these three reasons. First two are MP specific. The last one pertains as to how much risk is involved on my part. As I'm relatively new to central Florida area, I'd rather go to MP for now and have reviewed four of them. I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, a two-call system, going to a "weird" part of town, and any shenanigans thereafter. True, it might not be FS or anything, but I'm not in the mood to worry.

As a side, I'll ask again. Where I lived previously (overseas), brothels were legal and AMP's had many massage therapists who were on student visas. Thus the AMPs had younger women (most in their 20's) and higher turnover (every few months). Are there any similar AMPs locally?
    I agree, the part of not worrying about who may be there waiting for you is the main reason I'm an AMP guy, well that and I rove asians. I can't speak for certain and although its not exactly local, I'm thinking Tampa probably has a bunch of younger providers.

Reports

Jimhatz

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by CastinShadows  [View Original Post]
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.
    I have never seen Tanya in her home. She worked in a little room at an apartment complex. She was married but that was a while back unless she got married since I last saw her in Nov.

Reports

OrlandoDoc

Proceed with caution

Google the pics. They come up in all areas of the country. I bet the one who shows up is not the girl in the pics.

Reports

LawDog17

Kissimmee Blue Balls and AMP cleanup

Normally I hate Kissimmee dreams, usually too much risk and not enough reward. But I saw Andrea's ad, she is a hot chick from Dominican Republic who is working with a Latin lady who has been running ads on FB massage in different locations for a while and I thought, what the hell. Couple of texts and a call and the appoinment was set. Super sexy looking lady with great rack. Was so looking forward to a good rub and tug. I got good rub. She virtually ran away from my advances, everytime I tried to get handsy she moved away, but as we progressed she moved away less. We had great conversation and shared some laughs. Uncovered on table. I flipped and my flag pole was at attention, throbbing to get some relief. She even alluded to the fact that she had so much hair on her head that if she couldn't see and grabbed something she shouldn't that it would be understandable. I thought for sure I was in and then she finished the rub and said she would be outside. I couldn't even get her to stay for self service. At this point my balls were aching. Frustrated, I left and went to Balance Massage spa on Central Florida Parkway where my little asian Olive Oil look a-like gave me a great rub and wonderful relief with a topless handy. Andrea was sexy and I wish she was better to me. I have had this happen a few times, very rarely, and usually by much better massage therapists. It was nice do discover BAlance but still hate Kissimmee except for Mya who is one of my ATFs.

Reports

Tynon

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    Hi Porkchop: Personally, I often prefer the MP, because of a few reasons (1) I just happen to be driving by, and get that itch. It is nice on short notice. (2) it seems more anonymous, you don't have to call in advance and go through the screening. (3) there have been some cases where the hobbyist went to see a girl from BP or CL, and after they walk in the "boyfriend" or Pimp mugs them, or tries to extort them. In one case the girl called the guy after he left and said she wanted more $$ or she was calling the cops to report a rape. Who needs that? I guess you can spend your time doing the research and checking the girls out, but while you do that, I will be enjoying my nice soapy shower and massage, without worrying that a pimp is going to be robbing me!
    I agree. I enjoy the MP because of these three reasons. First two are MP specific. The last one pertains as to how much risk is involved on my part. As I'm relatively new to central Florida area, I'd rather go to MP for now and have reviewed four of them. I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, a two-call system, going to a "weird" part of town, and any shenanigans thereafter. True, it might not be FS or anything, but I'm not in the mood to worry.

As a side, I'll ask again. Where I lived previously (overseas), brothels were legal and AMP's had many massage therapists who were on student visas. Thus the AMPs had younger women (most in their 20's) and higher turnover (every few months). Are there any similar AMPs locally?

Reports

KanMilk
    Quote Originally Posted by SA2222  [View Original Post]
    She is awful.
    SAVE you're MARIOS.

Reports

CastinShadows

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Jimhatz  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Tanya the Ukrainian moved to winter park. Has anyone been to see her yet?

http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/10918783
    Tanya is married, totally legit and isn't working out if her house any more.

Reports

Jimhatz

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Skippie  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that alot of ladies are opening up shop in winterpark. Just an innocent question, why winterpark?? Is it because lots of $$ is there or because of its central location?? BTW, I hope that "ukrainian massage" who changed location to winter from Alafaya and who gives a good-legit massage will be a bit more handy in this area. Just a dream.
    Just saw that Tanya the Ukrainian moved to winter park. Has anyone been to see her yet?

http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ation/10918783

Reports

MongerFace
    [Deleted by Admin]

Reports

Orlando777
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    I recently went there and got Esther. She is probably early 40's.

The Good: good massage technique.

The Bad: spent 1. 2 on tip and her mezzanine needed refreshing.

I could have driven to Luxsa and gotten great service from a beautiful American / Latina / Asian young lady and left happier for a lot less.

Note to self: Stick with my all time favorites / super reviewed locations or do not partake.

Be safe.
    Also had Esther maybe 2 months ago. Good massage. Standard HE.

The lady I dream of is in early-mid 30's has short hair and lets you know there is fun to be had during the TS.

Reports

SA2222
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Hi long time member from.

Brevard. Has anyone experienced this Latina MILF? Any 411 appreciated by post or PM.

Thanks.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...01651/10878464
    She is awful.

Reports

Gentleman 100

Luxsa: Not LMT. But Lotsa Latinas

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    While I'm on here might as well make my occasional request for info on any Latina LMTs who are pleasing on the eyes. Extras nice but not required. PM if preferred.

Appreciate those of you who have made suggestions.
    You probably will not get a professional massage at Luxsa (and no TS), but they usually have a good supply of lovely Latinas that are fluent in English and Spanish. What you get at Luxsa is good stress relief.

Luxsa: I wish I could get some free services from all of my good posts (nothing yet). Either way, I love the place. Keep it up.

Be safe.

Reports

Gentleman 100

Clarified

Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 1. 2 including tip?

If not, you got taken- bad.

No disrespect to you and your opinion, but I respectfully disagree and here is why:

I have been to Magic countless times and Luxsa twice and will never go back to Luxsa. Luxsa doesn't give a GREAT table shower nor a GREAT massage. They gave a tickle / feather touch and flip then HJ. I will say the girls are friendly but they don't do anymore than Magic does on the finish, and in most cases less than magic. Try getting 2 cups or Prost. M at Luxsa. Happens every time I ask at Magic. Not to mention the girls (that I saw) at Luxsa were over represented in the ads (and several posts).
    2 including tip (OUCH!). The TS is good at Magic, but I just prefer the atmosphere and mostly pretty girls at Luxsa (especially Skylar). Be safe.

Reports

Hodar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    She's had a few reviews, most of them bad. First, she's not Latina. Whether she's a MILF is a matter of opinion. In general her reviews mention things like the place stinks like dog (there's a big fucking one laying around), no extras, she uses draping, collects fee upfront, etc. YMMV but doubtful.
    Thanks so.

Much! Saved me lots of aggravation. So tired of those ROBs and nasty ones at that.

Posting Limitations