Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 816 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Quietus
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

BostonRocks

Nice massage off John Young

Went to our favorite American spa back off John Young for a massage and some candy and it was delicious. I ate the whole bowl. Great attitudes there to satisfy the hungriest monger. Nice selection of different treats too, which you get to pick. Highly recommend unless you're on a diet.

Reports

BigDog101
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRocks  [View Original Post]
    There are a number of masseuses there, Latin, Russian, Asian. I'm down here once a month for a week for my racing and it's a decent non Asian MP for the most part in my experience. The Russian, Natalie 5'3" , 125 lbs has smoke breath but gives an ok massage - 7 on a 1-10. She's got a pretty nice bod but she's getting older and seems a bit tired. Likely about 40 now with kids and a husband I think. Standard finishes can be had, but nothing extraordinary or flashy on the menu. Suki is reportedly the hot tomale there. Well preserved sexy hot Asian. Roseanna is a close second. There are a lot of better choices in the Orlando area.
    Thanks Bro!

Reports

TreeFiddy

Royal Treatment

Started today's deviance with a drive by during work of the now Sad Panda. It's turned into what looked like from the road a cruise ship booking thing, guess they're still fucking people just not as messy. Well after the shift, headed towards the old faithful, Oriental Healing Therapy. Looked busy as I pulled up along with the barber shop crew next door watching, so I left. Ended up parking around back of Royal Massage on 436 near the Baked Ham place. 70 door for the hour with the shower, after LE check and language barrier break found her name was Hannah probably 40's. Normal Asian woman body no complaints, looked good overall at 5'0". Massage was 9/10 in my opinion, hit all the right spots twice. The ending was on par with the massage, a throbbing 9/10 rating. So basically this review is a heads up that a quality girl is in rotation working Royal at the moment going by that name. From the way things were handled with another customer whom rang the rear bell, she was probably not the Mama-san.

Fly low.

Reports

Pbwardy02
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    I thought Jags total coin sounded low. 1 hour is .65 and if he had total coin of 85 then the he only tipped 20, which is low by everyone's standard. (except maybe a self-help) Maybe because he shot early, he left a dry cleaning fee but forgot the tip. Just kidding! I am sure the Jagster will make it up. Heidi is super nice so treat her right. YMMV have fun! -- Dog.
    Just my .02, never mention USASG to a girl you are getting service from. Heidi is the exception, not the rule. Most girls are rightfully freaked out about this site.

If ever asked; act stupid. Being an active poster / lurker of this site comes off creepy to most babes.

Reports

LawDog17

Low-ball tip?

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoJ  [View Original Post]
    After reading Jag's extensive review I decided to go and see Heidi for myself. If you don't know and if you have been to IHOP before they will offer a 30 special for $.40 but you need to ask. Let me just say that Heidi's menu opens based on her comfort level with you and not your wallet. 5 minutes in we were laughing about some of the stuff that gets posted on this board and she says let me get out of these workout clothes. She asked me not to get into too much details but I expect that more service will be on the menu upon addition visits.

She did mentions Jag's visit and because she didn't get naked or according to his own review "time" to get naked she got a $20 tip. That led to 2 more visits with low ball tippers. I paid $.40 for the room for 30 minutes and $.60 tip for total damage $. IMHO that is reasonable for an early 20's UCF student with a pretty nice body and a good personality.

As always.YMMV.so be cool with all your dates.
    I thought Jags total coin sounded low. 1 hour is .65 and if he had total coin of 85 then the he only tipped 20, which is low by everyone's standard. (except maybe a self-help) Maybe because he shot early, he left a dry cleaning fee but forgot the tip. Just kidding! I am sure the Jagster will make it up. Heidi is super nice so treat her right. YMMV have fun! -- Dog.

Reports

AncienTone

Clarification.....

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoJ  [View Original Post]
    After reading Jag's extensive review I decided to go and see Heidi for myself. If you don't know and if you have been to IHOP before they will offer a 30 special for $.40 but you need to ask. Let me just say that Heidi's menu opens based on her comfort level with you and not your wallet. 5 minutes in we were laughing about some of the stuff that gets posted on this board and she says let me get out of these workout clothes. She asked me not to get into too much details but I expect that more service will be on the menu upon addition visits.

She did mentions Jag's visit and because she didn't get naked or according to his own review "time" to get naked she got a $20 tip. That led to 2 more visits with low ball tippers. I paid $.40 for the room for 30 minutes and $.60 tip for total damage $. IMHO that is reasonable for an early 20's UCF student with a pretty nice body and a good personality.

Thanks for that clarification since I have not been to IHOP in YEARS, had no idea of the 30 minute deal. Jag does not mention a hh or a full hour but does say total Jag coin was $85. Can we assume that he did the 30 minute and gave a $45 tip? No? The $85 caught my eye only because Jag coin is usually much higher. There is no way the Jag would leave a $20 tip. Heck, standard tip at AMP is $40 and Jag is seasoned enough to know that.

Reports

OrlandoJ

Heidi at IHOP

Reports

JaguarXF

More Goodies From The Jag. Enjoy, My Esteemed Gents.

Gentlemen,

I was supposed to post this review by the close of business yesterday. However, as you may have guessed, The Jag was balls in inside a young, tender, co-ed, 20-something provider down on OBT near the 528. More on that later. So, here is the second part of my review that covers the past two or three weeks.

Alex: I-8. Mid-late 20's, 5-8, 140,bl, br. Body:8/10. Alex is very good looking as well. Hygiene: 9/10. Her skin is very smooth, warm and soft. She is also very sexual and erotic. Alex' sensuality is more of deep smoldering type of sensuality as opposed to PAS', Emily's "in your face" type of sensuality. Alex is a sweet, nice gal who seems genuine and enjoys the company of men. Lauren was the same way when I was with her (and Lindsey, too). Gentlemen, Alex is also the real deal. I saw her about a week after I saw Lindsey and about ten days after I saw the incredible, Lauren. Alex has a great body, great tits and a big round ass. Her "split" is amazing too. My God, her asshole and Vag are sweetly shaped with just the right amount of "muskiness". I really wanted to fuck her puckered little asshole, but, perhaps, another day. Her Vag is soft and her "hood", though not as thick and meaty as Lindsey's, was more than adequate. We got along exceptional why well from the start. We engaged in some seriously intense nude BTB with all the extras. That included a decadent and mutually satisfying MM session. We were all over each other for almost one hour. My cock was so fucking hard, that I can't remember when another provider had turned me on so much. There was something special about this gal. I had the same feeling with Lauren. Alex drained The Jag absolutely bone dry. We had an amazing time together. Alex is sooooo friendly too. She is personable and made The Jag feel like he was 25 again. Total coin: 270. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...al-23/10147687.

Celeste: Essence Spa, LLC. Mid-late 20,s, 5-7, 150, br, br. Body: Voluptuous, 6.75/10. Celeste is an attractive Latina gal. Hygiene: 7/10. Celeste has nice big titties with nice dark brown areolas and nipples. Celeste has a nice ass and "split". Her skin is smooth, warm and soft. She has nice soft hands and her vag lips are well contoured with the proper "flora", if you will. Gentlemen, Celeste is fresh new meat at Essence Spa, LLC. I think I actually saw her after her third day on the job. We did a 30 minute session. We got into our session immediately. There was a deep mutual attraction and we both knew how the session would end. We did nude BTB with all the extras. She was fucking intense. Celeste was very friendly and very sweet. She was a real pleasure to be with and like so many other Latina providers, Celeste made me feel as though I was the only man in the world. Celeste is not a clock watcher, either. We went about 5 or 10 minutes past the allotted time. Celeste never said a word and Deziah did not come banging on the fucking door, like she did once when I was going balls deep, K9, into another hot babe at Essence. (More on that via PM guys). Seriously, The Jag can't you enough how much he appreciates a gal hat that takes the time to make sure that all of my needs and requests are met. Celeste does all of these things and she does it with great enthusiasm and proficiency. Indeed, the sexy and voluptuous Celeste is your typical insatiable Latina provider. She is a vivacious, hot and sexy, overachiever: sexually debased, sexually rapacious, talks dirty and will leave you totally drained. Yes, that includes your "sac" and your wallet. There is more here, but, too much detail may get me "cock blocked" and That Jag can't have that. Total coin: 225. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10269212.

Jasmine: Essence Spa, LLC. More, very fresh new meat at Essence. I saw her on a Friday night. I believe she was working with Deziah. Jasmine is: Early 20's, 5-4, 140 lbs, medium brown hair and dark hazel eyes. Body: Voluptuous, 7/10. Jasmine is a very sweet and attractive young co-ed type Latina woman. Hygiene: 9/10. Jasmine has a radiant smile that is so sweet and beautiful that I almost blew my load immediately. She has really nice tits and a welcoming ass. Her areolas are medium brown and her nipples are about average in size and shape. Her "split" is in excellent proportion to her ass and vag. Jasmines' hands and skin are very soft, warm and smooth. Gentlemen, I think The Jag has found another ATF. Excuse The Jag for being greedy, but, I think I will be seeing this tender, young and oversexed vixen for the indeterminate future. Jasmine really took exceptional care of me while we were together. I know she is not a spinner. Frankly, I prefer a woman with some nice curves. It adds to her "Essence", if you will. One look into Jasmine's gorgeous eyes and I was lost in lust, libidinousness and licentiousness. My God, my God, this young tender woman is ripe, sexy, highly sensual, super playful and oh sooooo fucking eager to learn the biz. If OP were to see her, he would definitely agree with The Jag. Our session was 30 minutes, though we did go over the time limit by about ten minutes or so. Yet, Jasmine did not watch the clock at all and she made me feel so fucking good. We did a very fucking ball draining nude BTB with all the extras. This gal has an aura of demur "innocence", if you will, about her that exponentially intensified our session. Most of the photos here are of Jasmine. Gentlemen, isn't she simply adorable? Total coin: 250. Will definitely rinse and repeat again and again. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10261595.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10274381

Lindsey: I-8. Mid –late 20's, 5-5 135 lbs, bl,br. Body: 8/10. Very good looking too. Hygiene: 9/10 (on Jag's provider hygiene scale) I saw this gal recently and I can you gentlemen that Lindsey is off the charts hot, sexually debased and sexy. She talks dirty upon request (and even without request). Lindsey is friendly, attentive, intelligent, sexy, sensual and GFE. Lindsey does nude BTB with all the extras. Her tits are all natural and succulent. Her nipples are about average in size and shape with a unique "badging", if you will. Her areolas / nipples are about average in size and are medium brown in color. Her skin is oooh sooooo very smooth, warm and soft. Her smile is engaging and disarming. When she came into the room, she gave me a real nice hug and leaned into me and cuddled up nicely in my chest. Lindsey and I got into it right away and we wasted no time in getting down to business. Lindsey's Vag is a work of art. The shape and contour of her labia major and labia minora combine the perfect blend of color, contrast and "hue", if you will. The "hood" of her clit is almost perfectly shaped and very soft. My God, I want to get into more detail here, but I promised Lynn I would not. FUCK! Lindsey's ass is meaty like, McKenzie's', well above average and would land itself in Jag's "Level Two Pantheon" of all time provider asses. Lindsey's "split" is indeed, cock stiffening. The descending angles of the medial side of her ass cheeks blend perfectly with her asshole and vagina. Her "split" makes the perfect reservoir for a thick, hot, and searing load of man seed, indeed. Lindsey does MM and thoroughly enjoys it. As far as our session is concerned once a-fucking-gain, I promised Lynn, that I would not provide details of my sessions with her stunningly gorgeous and rapacious vixens. The aforementioned description was merely about Lindsey's anatomy. LOL. Lindsey really made me feel so very good and appreciated. To say we had serious "chemistry" together would be an understatement. Lindsey is not a clock watcher, although we "finished" about 5 minutes before the hour was up. So, those of you who are seeking more data on this beautiful young co-ed type woman, you know what to do. I could not find a pic of her so I have a link to I-8 and Lauren. But, don't worry about the lack of photos; Lindsey is very, very beautiful and fuckable in every way. I hope Lynn posts Lindsey's photo soon. Total coin: 270. Will definitely rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...en-24/10247877.

Ashlee: Independent Gal. Gentlemen, stay tuned on this stunning, and beautiful young babe! I saw her about one week ago. I will post a review of her next week. You know my policy is to try to review a gal at least 7 to 10 days after I fertilize their wombs. However, The Jag will tell you to RUN to see this gorgeous American gal. My review of her will be among the best in the annals of Jag reviews. PM me if you need to know Intel on Ashlee prior to my review of her. Total coin: 300 for close to 90 minutes of real PSE sexual debauchery.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...&image=9624606

A Threesome with two hot American gals. (I can't mention the Spa or the names of the gals here because the owner reads the Board). Gentlemen, I had the pleasure of going balls deep into two hot and sexy American gals very recently. These two gals are relatively new to the business and were eager to show The Jag their collective formidable skill set. We started off with some mutual threesome BTB foreplay with each gal licking each other's tits and finger blasting each other while taking turns stroking my cock. I fucked one gal K9 while her eager young friend licked my ball sac from underneath (you know, like in the movies). They both engaged in some serious dirty talk and MM: One of them orgasmed, too. We switched up and I fucked the second gal K9, as well. As I was about to shoot my searing load all over her ass, the gal that was underneath, pulled her friends pussy open while I pulled my cock out of her friend and blasted my hot load all over her ass and pussy. I pumped a few remaining loads of ejaculate onto the face of the gal underneath. She then grabbed my sobbing prick and squeezed the last bit of jizz onto her friend's ass. Then, she spanked my cock against her ass and finished me off nicely. This fuckfest cost me a lot of money. But the gals were well worth it and they even asked me to do it again. Total coin: 380. Will definitely rinse and repeat. PM for the name of the Spa and the providers.

Pamela: Gentlemen, Pamela is back! Indeed, an artist's touch in every fucking way imaginable. Just look at those fucking bazookas! FUCK ME! Please, baby. As you know I reviewed this hot fucking GrandMILF a few months ago. Several guys PM'the me about her and that she was not offering "extras" to them. One guy said her knew her from a year or two earlier and that she had a BF who made her leave the LMT biz for a while. Well, it looks like she is back and maybe, if we are lucky, she dumped her BF. I had some intense sessions with Pamela. She is incredibly sexy and hot in every way and truly knows how to please a man. She works in the "Bermuda Triangle" area off of Executive Drive and Lee Road (or, is it Fairbanks. I live in the fucking area so I should know these things, LOL), that Lynn and Angela work out of. http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-touch/7931855.

Ashlee: Independent Gal. Gentlemen, stay tuned on this stunning, and beautiful young babe! I saw her about one week ago. I will post a review of her next week. You know my policy is to try to review a gal at least 7 to 10 days after I fertilize their wombs. However, The Jag will tell you to RUN to see this gorgeous American gal. My review of her will be among the best in the annals of Jag reviews. Total coin: 300 for close to 90 minutes of real PSE sexual debauchery.

JaguarXF.

Reports

JaguarXF

Brother LawDog17, PWardy and My Venerable Brothers,Thank You For Your Kind Words.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    As usual, another Jag Home Run. Great Reviews. Glad to see you liked my pick. A little troubled by the mental picture of you with the pre-mature e-Jag-ulate!! But it made me laugh! Thanks -- Dog.
    Gentlemen,

I realize that some of my reviews are lengthy. However, the positive feedback that I have received has far outweighed the one or two negative comments or PM's that I receive. I have said, ad nauseum, that I am beholden the this esteemed Board to review providers that I have seen. Especially fresh new meat. Of course, I do not report every experience. If I did, I would have to start my own "thread". I simply report my experiences with new providers and a few reports on providers that have not been reviewed in a while. I also try to provide data on gals that I feel the Board needs to know about.

Again, my good gents, The Jag is truly appreciative of your kind words and compliments. And I really appreciate those who come to my defense when someone makes a silly, or, inane, comment pursuant to one of my reviews.

Don't worry Quietus, we're cool my brother and I enjoy reading your reviews, as well.

JaguarXF.

Reports

JaguarXF

Brother Ricky, 220 For Just A Rub. Allow The Jag To Assist You, My Good Gent.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyKjr  [View Original Post]
    I went to MBS to see who was available on short notice. It had been a long time since I had been there. Cheyanne and Honey were there. I had to choose Cheyanne, only because I like the shorter ladies. Honey was awesome also, but I had to make a choice. It was my first time seeing Cheyanne, and she invited me to touch anywhere I wanted. I obliged, and she had me flip over. I asked about body to body, and away we went. I got on top for a few, then asked if she would do the same. It didn't take long for me to explode with her rubbing that fine tattooed skin all over me. I will repeat. I am sure more is available, but I was very happy with the session. Total 220.
    As you can see, some of our brothers feel as though you should have received more from the insatiable and always fuckable Cheyanne for 220 dollars. Understand, I am not being critical of your decision. Every man pays what he feels is warranted, based upon the level of service he receives and his accordant financial resources. It is just that I think the guys on the Board, the majority of whom are superior hobbyists, feel as though you should have received much more than a BTB for that amount of coin. Based upon your post count, I assume that you are new to the biz. No worries, my good brother. You are welcome to PM The Jag and I will provide you with some valuable tips on how to get a provider to fuck, suck, "tantric", (without paying those ridiculous tantric prices), lick and drain the ejaculate from your nut sac without over paying for less services, as the Board feels you did here in the instant case.

JaguarXF.

Reports

Pbwardy02
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    I'll wait for the cliff notes to come out.
    Quietus = Clown.

Reports

Quietus
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Sillyolman

Watch your tips fellas

Stopped into Magic on Easter Sunday and drew (no clue what the hell she said her name was but it sounded like) Amnesia. I haven't been there in a while so she didn't recognize me. Ipaid for the hour with shower because my back is a mess and I needed a rub. The rub was good but frustrating. She hit all, and I mean all of my spots, and there are many, my back / neck and head are a mess. But she would hit a spot, work it a bit then move on. It was very nice but would have been so much more enjoyable if she would have worked deeper a few times. On the flip she was a bit standoffish but finally brought the girls out for play. When I tipped her 40 she gave me a disappointed look and asked for more. 40 is more than enough for what she did. You guys throwing $ around need to slow your role, if you do you will end up with more roles. And she shorted me 10 minutes

Reports

LawDog17

Another Jag Home Run!

Quote Originally Posted by JaguarXF  [View Original Post]
    My Esteemed Gentlemen.

Here are a few reviews to peruse. I have at least 5 more reviews to post of recent visits. They include two ball draining threesomes at two well know establishments. I will post them by the close of business on 4-21-2014. Jessica is new meat at Luxsa. I have reviewed her before. I also did a threesome with her (No, Natasha sweetie, it was not while Jessica was at Luxsa. LOL). I saw her at Harbor Beach and when she was at Essence Spa, LLC. She is a hot little fucking auburn haired spinner. She is a real sweet and affectionate gal. I will review her again next time. Paula is new meat at MBS. Lauren, Alex and Lindsey are new meat at I-8. Jasmine, and Celeste are fresh new meat at Essence Spa, LLC.

Enjoy, my licentious and lecherous brothers.

Deziah at Essence Spa, LLC. 5' tall (on a good day), 105 lbs, br, br, lots of tats all over her arms, just like Selena at Luxsa. Body: 9/10: Great personality. She has some gold in her teeth: A real fucking turnoff. But, WTF, I'm not going to marry this chick. I am just trying to deposit my load in her mouth. She is still very good looking and has that "fuck me" look all over her pretty face. Gentlemen, I saw Deziah at Harbor Beach Apts and at Essence Spa, LLC. To the best of my knowledge and belief, this insatiable and totally fuckable little spinner has never been reviewed. I scheduled an hour with Deziah and I can tell you gentlemen that I got my money's worth. She comes in wearing the typical lingerie nighty. Deziah starts off with a sexy Hello, and a warm hug and a kiss. I lay on the table and she starts doing a sensual back rub. Her soft delicate fingers work their licentious way down my back and over my ass. I spread my legs to allow her better access and she follows my suggestion masterfully. She moves her hands down between my ass cheeks and gently caresses my sac and cock. My goodness! This gal was hot. She began to talk dirty as she began a slow and ball draining rub of her tits and upper body all over my back and ass. The teasing and her sultry sexual "essence" was incalculable. Truly, Deziah loves what she does and it shows. We get naked and she gets on the table and slides her hot little body all over me while talking very dirty. We kiss gently all over and I begin to suck on her tits while she jerks my pulsating cock. Things get hot and I spin her around so I can see her wonderful and nicely shaved pussy. She is on all fours spreading open her ass and vag while I furiously jerk my cock. She slides back and lets me slide my turgid cock in between her as cheeks and pussy lips. We execute a licentious "simul-fuck", which nearly brings The Jag to orgasm. Deziah, then, starts sucking on her own titties and turns back to look at me. FUCK! This woman is hot and talks dirty to me as she sticks her tongue out and licks her lips while we simul-fuck, K9: My searing "pre-e-Jag-you-late" concupiscently coating her puckered little asshole and vag lips. I have to have this hot little spinner! We then, change up and she gets on the table while I am standing up facing her. Deziah then opens her gorgeous fucking legs and exposes her tight little vag for The Jag. Gentlemen, at this point I must ask you to PM me to find out how this soon to be fuck fest ends. Any more details and my cover will be blown. Total coin: 280. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10244621.

Heidi, at IHOP. 5'11,160 lbs, bleached (I think) blonde hair and brown eyes (at least they looked brown to me). Larger boned gal. Body: 6/10. I went in to see this gal based upon LD17's review from two weeks ago. I agree with most of Dog's review. So, I walk in to IHOP and she greets me with a warm and comforting handshake (no, not that kind, yet) with excellent eye contact (she earned major Jag bonus points for that! We seemed to get along pretty well from the initial introduction. I am 5-10 and Heidi has to be 5-11 at least: A very, VERY tall gal! But, Heidi is friendly, warm, genuine and conversant. Her skin is very smooth, warm and sensual to the touch. She leads me into one of the rooms and tells me to make myself comfortable while she leaves for a minute. Heidi comes back in and starts on my back, neck, arms, etc. After that Heidi asks me what areas are in need of attention and I tell her accordingly. Then she begins her work on my legs. I spread my legs so she can get better access and she follows along nicely. Her hands are so soft and sensual that I got hard immediately. My throbbing hard cock is stuffed between my "eggs" and thighs as Heidi begins a sensual and erotic massaging of my hamstrings and inner thighs while we engage in a nice conversation. Her soft tender fingers began their libidinous descent into my cock and nut sac. As her fingers gently massaged my sac and shaft, I began to feel that familiar "tightening" of my sac. Heidi continued our light and fluid conversation as she "inadvertently" "kneaded" my areas of "need". Gently and oh, so very sensually, Heidi moves her feminine finger tips all over my ass, ass crack, "taint" and sac. Back and forth, back and forth, her warm, soft hands gently glide over my totally engorged cock. My cock veins were straining against her tender finger tips. She was giving me a real massage, but, her warm fingers were all over my sensitive areas. It was fucking hot and intense. I could feel the heat from her soft fingers coursing through the muscles of my prick. Soon, I realized that I could not take it any longer. For the first time in my hobbying career, I experienced a "pre-mature, e-JAG-ulation". (Yes, gentlemen, that would be synonymous with a pre-mature ejaculation). I blew my Jag load all over Heidi's sheets. Heidi continued like a real pro and never stopped her sensual hand technique. She finished the massage of my calves and ankle, feet, etc. I flipped over and cleaned myself off. Then, she finished the massage of my front side. I did not try for a second ejaculation, although I assume she would have "assisted". I did not inquire as to what other options were available. However Heidi was very engaging and had a great "persona". So, there may be options available. IHOP has not yet posted her photos, so I was only able to post the link. The gals in the link are NOT Heidi. Total coin: 85 including tip. Will repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...lients/7533389.

Paula at MBS. Hot little spinner Puerto Rican gal. 5-5, 115, br, br. Body:7/10. Gentlemen, this gal is fresh new meat at MBS. Paula is very friendly, seemingly intelligent, warm and engaging. Her fucking smile should be on toothpaste commercial. Truly, when Paula smiles at you, you forget all your problems and focus on going balls deep into her tight little Puerto Rican vag. Gentlemen, as you know, The Jag has a way with women. Not to be "gasconading" (a shout out to brother "Greens" for that word), but Paula and I had an instant attraction to each other. The usual shit I hear from providers: "oh Jag, I never do this with ANY of my clients, only you", serenaded the hallways of MBS as this lovely and very talented Latina succumbed to The Jag's superior and nonpareil hobbying skills. Paula hands are warm and soft like a co-ed's should be. Her pussy and ass were properly maintained; hygienically speaking. Her oral and tactile skills were very good. Paula's soft and sexy co-ed body felt good against mine and her tits, though on the smaller side came to good use during the "Russian" component of our session. There are more details here that I left out. So, you know what to do. However, I will say this: Paula finished me off with ball draining BBBL and BBCLWCIMWOS. I blew the first my load of "particulate DNA material" so far and so hard that it skidded off of her lovely left cheek and splashed against the door. You know, like in the movies. Total coin: 200. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10288374.

Lauren at I-8. 5-4. 130 lbs, with "Jag, please marry me" green eyes, dark brown / black hair. Body: 8/10. Lauren has the perfect amount of thickness all over her body. And her ass?? My dear God! Lauren's succulent ass is among the best that I have ever seen in the biz. Lauren's round, thick and jizz begging ass belongs in Jag's "Pantheon" of all time provider asses. I swear, I wish I could take photos of all of the best asses I have fucked and post them here. But, then, of course my cover would be blown. Besides, I don't think rub gals want guys to take photos of them anyway. And Gentlemen, all I can tell you is that when I saw this stunningly beautiful and exotic looking young woman, I almost asked her to marry me. Seriously, The Jag has been hobbying for over 12 years and I can count on one hand the number of women that have had the effect on me that Lauren had. The Jag was mesmerized, entranced and "invigorated" (you knew that was coming) by the mere sight of this young co-ed type woman. Our session was off the charts hot and erotic. Lauren was a real woman in every conceivable way and did everything she could to make The Jag a happy man. Her nude BTB was the stuff "dreams" are made of: Intense, highly erotic, sexually ball draining, foreplay, MM, and lots of extras that left The Jag and Lauren exhausted. As you all know, I-8 management has asked me, and I have agreed to comply, to not post detailed reviews of her beautiful young co-eds. So, gentlemen, you know what to do if you desire (or, is it, "Deziah") more data on the insatiable, indefatigable and delectable.

Lauren. This photo is NOT Lauren, however, she looks similar to Lauren. Gentlemen, I promise you, that you will NOT be disappointed with Lauren. But, you know the Jag Rules on proper hobbying. So, if you follow the rules, you should be successful with Lauren. Total coin: 300. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...en-24/10247877.

Cheyenne at MBS: 5-4, 125, br, br. Body: 8-10. Gentlemen, you all know that I have known Dakota, Cheyenne, Oklahoma, Wyoming and the many other iterations of this insatiable fuck doll for well over three years. We are pretty close and have enjoyed dozens of ball draining and vag squirting sessions together over the orgasmic years. So, I saw her again recently and all I can say is that Cheyenne gets better with age. Like a fine wine. Let me be clear and unequivocal: You DON'T fuck Cheyenne, Cheyenne FUCKS YOU! Am I clear? Crystal! Thought so. I know of no one who enjoys sex as much as Cheyenne. If any of you have had the exquisite pleasure of going balls deep into a real woman, then you know what The Jag is talking about. Cheyenne does not have an off switch. Those of you who make an appointment with her better be well rested or she will wear you out. Cheyenne never disappoints and is always ready to ingest your hot load. Or, you can shoot your hot jizz all over her sexually depraved and lubricious body. She loves warm semen on her body. Cheyenne is a YMMV type of gal to some degree. But if she likes you, everything is on the menu (or should I say on the massage table? If you are really nice to her and she trusts you, she will even let you give her a body rub. Just make sure that while she is on her stomach, you give her some good DATY from behind. If you do and she really is into you, she may let you go balls deep. Yes, we finished with some serious MM with Cheyenne orgasming and squirting her vag juice all over my ejaculating cock. I think Cheyenne should change her name to: "Puddles" due to her copious amounts of vag jizz. LOL. Total coin: 250. Will rinse and repeat. http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=10288371.

Sophia: Independent gal. 5-6/145,br, br. MILF body. 6/10. Exotic and erotic looking: intensely sexual, too. Gentlemen, Sophia is a truly sweet and very sexy MILF that I took a chance on. I was not disappointed. Sophia works out of a hotel that another gal, that I have fucked, works out of. No, they do not know each other. Sophia is very sexy, erotic, debased, insatiable and affectionate; she has a true appreciation of the male anatomy and is a real man pleaser. She did not rush our session and we even went well over the time that I paid for. She did not even ask me for more money (Similar to Rosea, whereby we would spend two hours with each other and she never ask for anything extra). This gal will truly take everything you have to offer and more. Her menu is wide open. She is also a real pleasure to talk to and is a sincere woman. I fucked her every way I possibly could and she kept taking everything I had to give her. BBBJCIMWOS, FS, DFK, MM, DATY, K9, GFE and she talks as dirty as you want her to. Total coin: 200. Will rinse and repeat. P.S. Those red marks on her left shin were gone when I saw her. I asked her about it and she said she nicked herself while shaving her legs. Hence, the healing wounds. LOL. Trust The Jag. I was wondering the same thing when I first saw the photo. http://escortprofile.xxx/863-288-7067/ http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...&image=9605681.

JaguarXF.
    As usual, another Jag Home Run. Great Reviews. Glad to see you liked my pick. A little troubled by the mental picture of you with the pre-mature e-Jag-ulate!! But it made me laugh! Thanks -- Dog.

Posting Limitations