Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Voodoo Chile

Q-Spa out of business?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwalk  [View Original Post]
    I usually hit Kiku, but there's been so little news about Q-Spa or Hawaiian, I thought I'd TOFTT and try one out. However, on Monday around 9:30 pm both places appeared dark. I thought that Hawaiian is typically open late, although I'm not certain of Q-spa's hours.

I don't know, maybe they needed a break from the Celebration crowds.

Just curious if someone could confirm if they're still in business, and if so, are they worth the visit?
    Don't know about Hawaiian, but I believe Q-Spa is out of business. I have checked twice over the last several months, and they have been closed both times in the middle of the day.

Reports

Iwalk

Info on Q or Hawaian?

I usually hit Kiku, but there's been so little news about Q-Spa or Hawaiian, I thought I'd TOFTT and try one out. However, on Monday around 9:30 pm both places appeared dark. I thought that Hawaiian is typically open late, although I'm not certain of Q-spa's hours.

I don't know, maybe they needed a break from the Celebration crowds.

Just curious if someone could confirm if they're still in business, and if so, are they worth the visit?

Reports

TomT244

Kiku

Stopped by Kiku today and it was amazing! Saw Kim and the table shower was great, very soapy and nice and lathered up everywhere. Back to the room and great massage with a lot of teasing. I will definately be back soon to see Kim.

Reports

Just Me Ok

New girl at Sakura Spa

Stopped today and met the latest new girl Jeanie she is young like the last one and could be called a spinner smaller tits but still a see. Good English and sense of humor. Opted for the shower and she provided a very sensual TS. After some small talk again she gave me a medium massage. On the flip after a little teasing she asked what I wanted and explained the typical. Proceeded with a good CBJ and a DATY before FS with her on top before me in the standing with her on the table with her rocking along with me... Will return.

Reports

Just Me Ok

New girl at Sakura Spa

Stopped yesterday and meet the new girl Jenny she is younger then most in town lately with nice a fake tits, good English and a great attitude. Didn't need a shower since I had one just before I left the house. After some small talk she gave me a soft massage. After turning over she gave me a CBJ before FS with her on top which was fantastic so I could play and lick her tits. The moved to the bench for a slow mish and then to a hard finish. I will return.

Reports

Steve Naive

Kiku

I'm not from Decatur, and appreciate the reports, gents. Helps make my visit better.

Based on recent reports, I stopped by Kiku's. I called first and was quoted .6 for one hour .4 for half hour. Table Shower is included (recommended) and probably the sauna is too (didn't try).

I was met at the door by an older woman, who took me by the hand and led me to the room. Kinda sweet. She told me my masseuse was showering (always a good sign) and would be with me shortly. My masseuse was a Korean lady named T... . She was short, decent looking but a bit chunky, which I don't mind for a massage. Probably late 30's or 40+. Spoke good English.

The .6 for one hour was requested up front. I accepted the table shower and was glad I did. The quite warm water felt good, and she cleaned me thoroughly, pretty much everywhere. Back in the room, the massage was ok. Not bad, not good, just ok. In the discussion after the massage, I got the impression the full menu was available. I was only in the mood for HE, for which I was quoted .6. I balked and offered .4 and she said ok, but she won't take off her clothes for that. No problem. She did a nice job, and I left happy. She was friendly and spoke good English. I had the impression that there are others who work there, and that the staff probably changes frequently; she was relatively new.

Overall, I was satisfied with what I got, but would have liked a better massage. Also, I got only about 50 minutes total (including bath). I often get a better massage for this much money.

Reports

Iwalk

Kiku

Stopped by Kiku recently. Had a therapist named Mickey. She's older than other therapists I've had, but her body wasn't bad. The good news was that she's very personable. Very friendly, lots of comfortable small talk, and very playful. She has a pretty good handle on English, though there were a couple of times that I couldn't understand.

One of my favorite parts is the table shower. She made lots of small talk, she mixed in many of the standard identifying questions, but did it casually. It didn't feel like I was being interrogated. Massage was pretty good. It wasn't the weird and rough pushing the skin type of massage some therapists do.

Out of discretion, I'll just say that I went for minimum stress relief. My total hour cost $120. Probably paid $20 more than I should, but Mickey's personality won me over.

I believe there's another therapist currently there, but did not get the chance to meet her. Inbox me if you have any info.

Kiku is kind of hit and miss lately, with many older therapists making the rounds. I do recommend Mickey, but I'd be interested in other options. If you have any info, let me know.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Q Spa. Under New Management

Once again Q Spa is open under new management. The Kim left Friday and Sky took over today. She had worked at 7 Spa in Litchfield she young and petite I had a good time be friendly and keep her busy YMMV.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Sakura Spa

Stopped by today and Lisa the last owner is back work working again. Had a good massage and fun.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Sakura Spa

Stopped by today because I found out Youngie I has left for good and a good time with L* Have fun.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Q spa

As most you might know Q Spa is once again open under new management. The last girl left but Tammy from a year ago is back in town for a month. She worked and owned Devon Spa in Chicago some time ago and like I say she has been at Q Spa before. I had a good time be friendly and keep her busy YMMV.

Reports

Jebarr

Hawaiian Spa

Last year and the first part of this year I had some great times with some providers here, but in May and again last week I had terrible service. May there was a very butt ugly girl with terrible teeth with no personality. Last week I thought I would try again and things would go better. Wrong. This time a 30 something girl of about 180 lbs came in. She acted unfriendly and was very hard to talk to even though she spoke good English. Even though she wasn't the best looking, I was pretty backed up so went for FS with fingers crossed. She laid down on her back and I had to coax her into a BJ to get hard. Climbed on and she put the condom on and I went to town with her lying there. After I finished she left the room and then she and mamasan came back arguing that I stiffed the girl as I normally paid $.40. I said that it varied but usually $.0 was the starting point and tipped accordingly. I shook my head and gave her another $5 to shut them up and left. I don't know where she is getting these girls from but she needs to find a new source.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Sakura Spa

Stopped midweek and the new girl Summer had left so had a session with Leila. Didn't need a shower since I had one just before I left the house. After some small talk I gave her a hard massage on her back which helped her and that put her in a good mood and she give me a good massage. Turned over and ended with a topless happy with roaming happy, cost. 6 house and. 4 tip. Would of liked more but really needed a massage due to a sore shoulder / neck and will return.

Also, new girl my be starting this week if business stays good.

Reports

STLGuy2013

I was there a couple months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Adhome01  [View Original Post]
    I travel through Decatur often and was wanting to know if Kiku Spa is still a good option. I'll be heading that way in a few days and don't have a lot of time to stop, so I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction.

I don't post much on the USA Guide but am a senior member on the International Guide. If anyone is planning at trip to Asian PM me for any help you might need.

Thanks!
    I was there a couple months ago for the first time. I travel to Decatur every 6 weeks or so and my route takes me right by this place. I finally decided to stop in and my experience was pretty awesome. The place is not much to look at. It's very dated and bare bones, but the girl I saw was smoking hot. Full Menu. I would highly recommend.

Reports

Just Me Ok

Q Spa and

Q Spa.

As most you might know Q Spa is still back under old management, Moonie backed out of taking over and has left, Youngie is working once again so left but some of YMMV.

Sakura Spa.

Stopped by and the door fee is now the standard 30/$40 and 60/$60 so I stayed. A new girl had just started Sunday called Summer. She is taller, bigger with at least E size tits along with very good English and a great attitude but with the typical Asian ass. Had a TS / massage and a good massage before the fun started. While standing I got to play and lick her tits before she gave me a CBJ before moving to the couch. We did FS with her on top which was fantastic so I could play and lick her tits again. The moved to the bench for a slow mish and then to a hard finish. I will return

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations