Red Light Pharma
Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 142 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    After I dropped off Loser LuLu, I cruised PCH and Anaheim Blvd. This was about 1:30 AM. It was completely dead, but as I'm passing the long shopping center and Carl's Jr. East of Atlantic, I see a nice shape cross the street behind me. I go around the block and attempt a pick-up of a pretty cute WSW, about 5'5", medium length curly light brown hair and flower print jeans. I tried twice to make a pick-up and then just flat out stopped on Anaheim Blvd. Once the traffic was clear. The girl gave me a sideways look and just kept walking. I thought maybe she was being cautious, so I went around the block again, and of course, she was gone. This was the second time this happened with the one good looking girl I spotted, and it was in the exact same spot on Anaheim Blvd.

I cruised up Long Beach Blvd and all I saw was two fat BSW. I reached the 105 freeway and left Long Beach behind.
    Is Lulu still that older WSW? What's the scoop on her? Some I've read have gotten lucky others not so.

I stopped by today around noon and it was dead. I saw about two SW's. I was about to call it a day but I spotted a blonde LSW. I could have sworn it was stacy from, whom I've dated before. After talking with her she told me stacy was her sister. We agreed to a CBJ and off we went. Service was. Satisfactory and she was a real nice girl.

LBB Dead

Cruised LBB north from fwy to fwy. Nothing. One thick torn up BSW on the north end. Waste of time.

Happy Hunting!

Monday Night After LuLu

After I dropped off Loser LuLu, I cruised PCH and Anaheim Blvd. This was about 1:30 AM. It was completely dead, but as I'm passing the long shopping center and Carl's Jr. East of Atlantic, I see a nice shape cross the street behind me. I go around the block and attempt a pick-up of a pretty cute WSW, about 5'5", medium length curly light brown hair and flower print jeans. I tried twice to make a pick-up and then just flat out stopped on Anaheim Blvd. Once the traffic was clear. The girl gave me a sideways look and just kept walking. I thought maybe she was being cautious, so I went around the block again, and of course, she was gone. This was the second time this happened with the one good looking girl I spotted, and it was in the exact same spot on Anaheim Blvd.

I cruised up Long Beach Blvd and all I saw was two fat BSW. I reached the 105 freeway and left Long Beach behind.

Lulu Sucks

I don't just mean she sucks cock. I made the call last night, and I wish I never met this annoying B1 TCH.

I was downtown L.A. And there were cops everywhere I turned, so I started cruising down Central. I hit 90th Street and realized that I was heading towards Long Beach, and decided to take advantage of a fellow monger's helpful phone number sharing. LuLu sounded right up my alley. Older, hot mom type, rocker chick, skinny blonde, all the things I like in a woman, and she gave good BJ's. Absolutely nothing went right.

First, she has me drive down a narrow, bumpy alley to pick her up, like she couldn't meet me at the road. She is smoking, which I don't understand why a girl can't be done with that bullshit long before I pick her up. She told me "I've only had 4 cigarettes today." Well, lucky me, one of them is right now and you fucking stink like smoke.

I pull out of the alley onto PCH (which, to me, is a dead giveaway if a cop is driving by) and I take the first turn. Right away she starts trying to control the situation. She asks where I'm going, then steers me down the first street and tells me to park behind this school where I would be the only vehicle. Fuck that. I keep going and she is getting pissed already. We find a place to park on the next block and she's freaking out telling me "Stop, stop STOP" as I ease in behind a parked car. What the fuck?

Every post I've read about her is that she charges $20 for her no-teeth BJ, but as soon as I hand her the money, she's digging into me for $40. "You don't have forty? Why not?" I've been through this with other girls. They get desperate and take it out on you, and they don't understand that if you don't do a good job, I'm never coming back and you get no more money. She ratchets up the grumpy attitude, tells me not to touch her, and then proceeds to start off an amazing BJ, which lasts about 30 seconds until she starts b1 tching again. She then tells me that $20 buys me exactly 3 minutes, and I know this isn't going to be my night. Round 2 lasts about 20 seconds and now she's basically commanding me to cum, and then starts complaining that I'm going soft. She gives me the 1 minute warning and goes down for about 5 more seconds and comes up pissed. I tried to be nice, and explain to her that b1 tching isn't sexy, and she tells me that three minutes is plenty of time for all her customers. Well, technically speaking, I didn't even get a total of one minute, so I can't really judge what three minutes would do for me.

The sad part is, she seems to really know how to suck cock and even seemed to enjoy it. I get the feeling that business had been slow, she needed $40 to get high, and she couldn't control that drug addict bullshit that so many girls have. I drove her home and we argued in a low-key tone (no shouting or anything threatening), but she didn't want to hear it. She said $20 for a new client was an insult, and I countered that $40 for a new girl was a risk when you don't know what to expect. She said she asks for more money because guys never call again and you have to get as much money as you can every time you date because lose your number or they move or find a girlfriend. Now I understand who I'm dealing with. She doesn't expect anyone to ever call again, so she only cares about grabbing as much money as possible. From my end, if a girl doesn't have regulars, it's because she treats her customers like shit.

I tried to explain this to her, but she didn't want to hear it. I told her money comes with repeat business, but the concept was alien to her. I told her if she did a good job, guys always call again. Nope. Didn't sink in. I then flat out said "Well, how much money are you going to make on me, since I will never call you again?" No answer. Good riddance. I'm glad you have all the answers. Go back to the shithole you like in (I'm pretty sure she lives in one of the garages in the alley) and tell yourself that you have all the answers, because clearly you're a winner.

LBB LSW or ASW

Lots of POPo last night for some reason on the track.

Cruised the track and noticed the ASW or LSW and noticed this blonded ASW or LSW in blue dress.

She's always on LBB and always carries a white handbag.

I posted on my twins comment but got no responses.

Anyone date this chick?

She was looking good.

Stayed away cause it has been hot out there.

Who is this chick fellas?

12 am report

Took a drive from 91 up to 105 around 12 am. Saw lots of LEO out. There were at least 7 cars out actively Patrolling. It was pretty dry out; saw only 2 BSW on the whole run. Came back down 105 to 91 and figured I would get some tacos and try sonewhere else. Might be better mongering at a different hour.

Tall brunette in Jeans in Long Beach

So I know I saw this same girl at PCH and Temple at 1 am last night. I passed right by her making a right onto temple from PCH. She gave me a blank look. On temple I made a quick you-turn and once I got back to seeing her cross the street there was a be / w right there pulled over to the side watching her. I took off but couldn't find her again. She was amazing looking for PCH and I regretted not being able to pick her up.

Super Tuesday Cruise. Part 3

My Tuesday night cruise started in the San Fernando Valley at about 11 PM, continued to downtown L.A. At about 1 AM and followed Alameda all the way to Long Beach. Alameda would be a great stroll, since it has no late night businesses, no police activity (which I am sure would adjust as the street came alive) and plenty of warehouse parking lots to park in. I did see two BSW around 85th and then at 90th. The first one was okay, and the second one was wearing a blanket like she was a super hero, so I couldn't get a good look at her.

I hit PCH and headed east. This is an excellent stroll, full of shitty motels and the whole place looks kind of low-rent. Unfortunately, I saw almost no signs of fun. I saw about six guys and two BSW who looked like nobody I would care to meet. I followed PCH all the way around until it hit the east end of Anaheim. I then headed west on Anaheim and saw no one until a hot brunette with long hair, maybe early 40's, just east of Atlantic. I circled the block and missed her, then circled again and waited patiently... And that's when Long Beach PD cruised up. The only cop I saw so far, and he happens to be there just as I'm trying to make the pick-up. I don't think he saw me, and he drove right past the girl, and I circled around for another attempt. When I finally got into position, the girl walked right by and didn't even look at me. I got a good look at her, though, and was very disappointed that I didn't get to partake in that. She looked pretty good, very tall, nice ass in her tight jeans. I watched her go to a pay phone, and I went to find a place to piss. I gave it a few minutes then headed back hoping that maybe she made her call and was now available, and she was gone.

I followed Anaheim all the way to Vermont. The area by the strip club was very conducive to SW activity, but I only saw one fat LSW and I wasn't even sure she was working. She certainly wasn't coming home from her shift at the nudie bar. I circled up Vermont and headed east on PCH once again. I made another loop west on Anaheim, then headed north on LBB.

I have been on LBB before during the day and seen tons of girls south of the 710, but this time it was empty. I followed LBB north and there were three girls scattered in the Alondra area. I saw two trannies and one uggo as I was hitting downtown Wilmington, and I finally made my way back to downtown L.A. By around 3:30 AM.

More girls out today

There were more girls out today than past days. Funny thing, they were all on the other side of the Fashion Center with the exception of the two jailbaits on Ezmirilian. Weirdest thing I have seen in sometime. There were these three BSW, one of the tall and with a great bod but a so so face, and LE swooped on them on the corner of LBB and Rosecrans, lights flashing, but then they put the three of them in the backseat of the patrol car, but did not handcuff them. Maybe LEO was going to take them somewhere and get some?

Time of day is sometimes critical

Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    I usually cruise the Figuero and the Western tracks, but recently both have been either dead or full of LEO. Can any one give me some tips of where I should hit the LBB track for some action?
    The time of day is sometimes more critical to finding anyone good than location, but basically LBB runs from the 91 FWY to the 105 FWY. Hot spots are near Greenleaf and sometimes near Ezmirillian.

New to the track

I usually cruise the Figuero and the Western tracks, but recently both have been either dead or full of LEO. Can any one give me some tips of where I should hit the LBB track for some action?

Un-related but helpful non the less

There will be DUI check points set up in the city of Long Beach sat. And Sunday. Too many people I know got deuces over the holidays, and don't want any of my fellow mongers get caught up.

I thought I was seeing Double (are they twins)

Cruised the track today and been noticing this blonde (looks like an ASW or latina, a bit chubby).

She's a regular on LBB from Flamingo Hotel to the Car wash.

Today cruised by noticed her again and then noticed another one come out the hotel.

They sure look alike? Are they sisters? One of course had curls on her hair and the other had straight hair.\.

Are they twins and shit?

Anyone know who I am talking about?

They don't look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    I am just scouting for you guys, a few food places on LBB I hit up for mex food. I stopped street stuff before most of you were born. This old white boy don't go on side streets in the daylight, let at night. They are all yours.

Now Hollywood and Sunset in the late 60's, 70's, , that was choice.
    Same here.

I don't partake in SW action anymore. Too risky.

Was merely scoping the scenery. In my opinion LBB is tight quarters for picking up a SW. The blocks are tight and it's easy to get caught if you do. UC LEO can be anywhere. The only area it was less risky was near KFC and down by the Bradfield, but no more for this guy.

Stay safe,

AD

Posting Limitations