Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Baldy Cruiser
    More girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32.jpg‎   31.jpg‎   30.jpg‎   33.jpg‎   34.jpg‎  

35.jpg‎   36.jpg‎   37.jpg‎   38.jpg‎   39.jpg‎  

Reports

Baldy Cruiser

LBB Off The Charts!

Wednesday 2 pm. The LBB.

Off The Charts!

Hotties Galore! A Friggin Smorgasbord. Bada Bing Bada Boom!

Tony Soprano would be proud! RIP James Galdofino. Loved the Sopranos. 51 too young to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22.jpg‎   21.jpg‎   20.jpg‎   23.jpg‎   24.jpg‎  

25.jpg‎   26.jpg‎   27.jpg‎   28.jpg‎   29.jpg‎  

Reports

TexasMonger

Nice find

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 12 noon. A few out & about.
    Hey Baldy.

The one in the tan mini dress and baby blue jean jacket looks like a great star for one of your photo shoots. I'm surprised you didn't scoop her up. I would have in a heart beat.

Cheers.

TM

Reports

MrJose
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    I love summertime. Got pics Baldy.

Reports

Baldy Cruiser
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1a.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

Reports

Socalasian

Summer's Started. They area all out

Cruised up the track yesterday afternoon just after lunchtime and there were 16 BSW and one very old run down WSW between the 91 and Rosecrans. North end was unusually dry maybe LE had just cruised through before me. The weather is getting warmer and the outfits are getting smaller. Nothing worth stopping for (not really into BSW, just my preference) so I cruised through to 105 and was done.

Lots of girls and lots of "management" hiding behind cars, in parking lots and in building doorways. Be careful out there.

Happy Hunting!

Reports

FunTrust

Jack in the box. LB Blvd- warning

Quote Originally Posted by Rollroll  [View Original Post]
    Same Scenario on Anaheim / St. Louis which is 1 block east of cherry. Hit up the Jackn'dab0cks drivethru and get a pack of jalepenos and hope one more comes along from the momo across the street. There's a few spots around the way in the area, but not the best lookers but every once in a while you get lucky with something decent.
    Have seen the girls there, white girls with very very large black guys hanging around, just a coincidence at that fine dining experience.

Lunch time cruise on LbB to get some tacos at Kings for lunch. Normal action, but most south of Compton. Had a LE pull up next to me, not checking me out, just pulled up. At the intersection, saw two very young (I mean very young) BSW want to be girls walking across the intersection. I took a look at the LE, and he was all eyes peeled at them. He looked at me, we made eye contact and I shook my head at him in disbelief at the young girls. A lot of managers would pick them up in a minute, and who knows. I get going on my way, and he made a U turn, (I hope) to go back to them. So be careful for those of you who play, (I just look) school is out and they watch the videos of the fast life. That would be big trouble.

Reports

Rollroll
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few WSW but all looked cracked out at 5pm. If you have an hour to kill, at Anaheim and Orange is a chicken joint. By a big bucket and wait, eventually you will invite one over. For a meal and a Jackson, your in business. Now, I did not try out this technique, but saw several potential customers who fit the description for your pleasure.

Try the Texas style on sale, not as much breading as normal, and actually very tasty. I am speaking of the chicken here. \, not the chicks.
    Same Scenario on Anaheim / St. Louis which is 1 block east of cherry. Hit up the Jackn'dab0cks drivethru and get a pack of jalepenos and hope one more comes along from the momo across the street. There's a few spots around the way in the area, but not the best lookers but every once in a while you get lucky with something decent.

Reports

NatiBoySince88
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Boombastic  [View Original Post]
    I am here in Cincinnati, Ohio and the LE here get away with everything. They have even arrested the SW after she did a BJ on them and finished. If she were thinking at the time she should have dropped some DNA on her clothing as Proof. This comes from both our City & County Police, but mainly the City.

Often Decoys / Female won't let you touch them nor will touch you, but they have been known to get in the car and even drive off before the Cops drive up and shut you down. She / Cop at that, never reveals she was a Decoy and is driven right back to catch someone else. The Key is that any corner with Decoys is clean of other real SW's, Dealers, and anyone else who you would normally see there. Look for that which you should regularly see and is now missing.

I like going to East St. Louis / Brooklyn, ILL. The Police don't seem to be as hard on SW action, and seem to have better things to do than to run down on SW action. As long as you don't get Stupid.

To me Detroit is the WORST. OMG, I have seen and heard so many Detroit & County Cops break the rules & laws concerning SW, in a way that lets you know they are NOT concerned with the Law, and since they run the process, they can just Lie, Change, or Create whatever Evidence they need accordingly. These Folks / Cops up there are Off the Hook. I hope the New Police Chief James Craig will get them back in line and get back to Law abiding Cops.

Every City's Vice Squad bends the Law, because it is about getting Arrest Stat's to get that extra Government for crime. And remember the law allows them to hold / detain anyone for 48-72 hours, before they have to release them. At that point they have to charge them, so if you are held in a Jail cell for that length of time, you might be willing to ADMIT to anything to get out.

Yeah, that is an extreme instant, but it can happens.

Yeah it happens everywhere, but some places it is more extreme.
    Its funny you mentioned Detriot, Cincinnati, and James Craig. I'm actually from cincy but live in arkansas for about the past 9+ months. Cincy cops are bad, but you know whats ironic? Our former police chief was James Craig, or the new police chief of Detriot.

Reports

LatinaLove

Lsw!

Were is a hot spot for LSW I'm tired of seeing and having fun with BSW. Can anyone point me to a good spot because I'm done with the MPs that have latinas and most fitcehras are old. Give me some pointers. Please

Reports

The Tall Man

LBB quick report for 1pm-3pm on Thursday June 13th

Counted about 11 BSW and 1 WSW, tried to get the attention of the young blond WSW but a bit too much Leo around so I left.

Be safe,

The Tall Man

Reports

Cimil

Hx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz 323  [View Original Post]
    Anybody date the WSW with big tits? She had on yellow top with blue shorts, she was out around 6:30 south of rosecrans.
    isn't she from humaniplex? White asian?

Reports

Jaz 323

Tig ol'*Bitties

Anybody date the WSW with big tits? She had on yellow top with blue shorts, she was out around 6:30 south of rosecrans.

Reports

Gramirez

Monday afternoon

Saw the following this afternoon, tried to speak with the one in yellow but she wouldn't come over. Anyone have any info on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Socalasian

3:00 hour

I've seen the track get dry between 3:00 and 4:00 before when school gets out- especially on the south end of the run. Down by the KFC there are crossing guards for the kids and I think a lot of the girls give it a rest so they don't get called in or hassled by parents walking their kids home, or kids walking home. Maybe it's actually a shred of respect? Could also be a rest / lunch break since they are out during our lunch breaks and back out after work and through the night.

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    They were all gone by 3:30 when I rolled through on my way home. Wonder if LE swept them up.

Posting Limitations