Free Wife Hookups
Social Sex.com
Bang a Milf
Meet MILFS Tonight
Black Girls White Guys
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 124 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ChrisButts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasses  [View Original Post]
    A very large rear end and wide hips, pics don't do her justice.

Very cool and chill.

Glasses
    I wish you had some clear shots of this one. Love that body type

Reports

JohnhMundy

Is this her?

Quote Originally Posted by Gramirez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have my info on this one, tried flagging her down but she seem to be ignoring a lot of drivers.
    Is this the same girl? I've seen her on beach blvd a few months ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ashley.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	251557

Reports

Livinitup
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Lots of girls out walking from Alondra up to Rosecrans & back.
    Looks like I need to checkout this stroll. The one in the white tank-top and long blond needs my immediate attention.

:-0

Reports

Gramirez

LB Blvd

Anyone have my info on this one, tried flagging her down but she seem to be ignoring a lot of drivers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

The Tall Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Great photos BC, interesting that each and every one is black. I think I recognize a few that walk Beach Blvd. I take it that you didn't date, way would you, heck I have seen your stable.

The Tall Man

Reports

Baldy Cruiser

Sat. 5 pm

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎   03.jpg‎   04.jpg‎   05.jpg‎  

06.jpg‎   08.jpg‎   07.jpg‎   09.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  

Reports

Compton

Friday afternoon 4p. M

Seen two sexy BSW's one dark skinned with black tights and great ass with a white tank top and another was a dark caramel complexion with gray spandex pants and also a great ass. Both were working the churches chicken block. Went down the road and seen to more sexy ones by the car wash.

I'm heading out in a bit to see if I can catch the one with the gray spandex. Her ass was too perfect. Not much LE either.

Happy hunting peeps!

Reports

Glasses

She had

A very large rear end and wide hips, pics don't do her justice.

Very cool and chill.

Glasses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 443_22.jpg‎   443_2.jpg‎  

Reports

Marlowe

Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by JohnhMundy  [View Original Post]
    Lbb has been good to me and my friend. But not the girls from that parking lot from that crew. They're obviously pimped by gangbangers that they feel will protect them from retaliation. Just don't get sucked in by the allure of those bsws. They are definitely robs. They will take your wallet. They will run out of the room or car.
    Well at least Sasha fits right in with this crew, though she is more of the rifle your wallet during sex type ROB, than the run out of the room without providing services type. Can somebody post a pic of Raven, so we know whom to avoid. The "BSW" that LE hassled me about has not returned.

Reports

JohnhMundy

Lbb in general

Quote Originally Posted by ComeCumGo  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say they are all robs, but there are a few bad seeds. I personally have not had any issues on lbb, but generally tend to find better product on the end closer to the 91 than the 105.
    Lbb has been good to me and my friend. But not the girls from that parking lot from that crew. They're obviously pimped by gangbangers that they feel will protect them from retaliation. Just don't get sucked in by the allure of those bsws. They are definitely robs. They will take your wallet. They will run out of the room or car.

Reports

JohnhMundy

That's the same as the fashion center

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    There are some hotties in this parking lot.

They are not bad looking.

Could they possibly be decoys?
    You don't want to pick up any girls in this parking lot. I drove by earlier in the evening to see the girl that robbed me but there were four le cars in the parking lot right in front of the market. Something obviously had just gone down.

Reports

ComeCumGo
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnhMundy  [View Original Post]
    The crew that works that center are robs. Avoid at all costs. Picked up a girl there for the 1st time and the ***** ran out of the car after putting on the hat. I think her name was kelly or something like that. She has a big gap in her front teeth. My buddy got robbed by raven (who I saw with this ho) but lucky got his money back. I've picked up plenty of girls and no drama. Two robs from the same crew at the same center means they do it all the time. They have some hot looking girls working that center but trust me, stay away.
    I wouldn't say they are all robs, but there are a few bad seeds. I personally have not had any issues on lbb, but generally tend to find better product on the end closer to the 91 than the 105.

Reports

JohnhMundy

Compton fashion center rob

The crew that works that center are robs. Avoid at all costs. Picked up a girl there for the 1st time and the ***** ran out of the car after putting on the hat. I think her name was kelly or something like that. She has a big gap in her front teeth. My buddy got robbed by raven (who I saw with this ho) but lucky got his money back. I've picked up plenty of girls and no drama. Two robs from the same crew at the same center means they do it all the time. They have some hot looking girls working that center but trust me, stay away.

Reports

Mr Boombastic

Decoys get away with everything. !

I am here in Cincinnati, Ohio and the LE here get away with everything. They have even arrested the SW after she did a BJ on them and finished. If she were thinking at the time she should have dropped some DNA on her clothing as Proof. This comes from both our City & County Police, but mainly the City.

Often Decoys / Female won't let you touch them nor will touch you, but they have been known to get in the car and even drive off before the Cops drive up and shut you down. She / Cop at that, never reveals she was a Decoy and is driven right back to catch someone else. The Key is that any corner with Decoys is clean of other real SW's, Dealers, and anyone else who you would normally see there. Look for that which you should regularly see and is now missing.

I like going to East St. Louis / Brooklyn, ILL. The Police don't seem to be as hard on SW action, and seem to have better things to do than to run down on SW action. As long as you don't get Stupid.

To me Detroit is the WORST. OMG, I have seen and heard so many Detroit & County Cops break the rules & laws concerning SW, in a way that lets you know they are NOT concerned with the Law, and since they run the process, they can just Lie, Change, or Create whatever Evidence they need accordingly. These Folks / Cops up there are Off the Hook. I hope the New Police Chief James Craig will get them back in line and get back to Law abiding Cops.

Every City's Vice Squad bends the Law, because it is about getting Arrest Stat's to get that extra Government for crime. And remember the law allows them to hold / detain anyone for 48-72 hours, before they have to release them. At that point they have to charge them, so if you are held in a Jail cell for that length of time, you might be willing to ADMIT to anything to get out.

Yeah, that is an extreme instant, but it can happens.

Yeah it happens everywhere, but some places it is more extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so.

All they are tying to get you on is solicting.

I think Marlowe had a real provider there.

Reports

Baldy Cruiser

Fri. 6:30 pm

No LE at all. Alot of chicks out & about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02.jpg‎   01.jpg‎   04.jpg‎   03.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations