Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by BruceBanner  [View Original Post]
    On a more positive note, last week I hooked up with a 21-year-old WSW by the name of Kelly. Initially, I saw her on 7th Street close to Alamitos. I had dropped off a friend in that area and while I was on my way to the 710, I see her walking eastward. Since I was on a one way street, I didn't bother turning around.

As I get closer to the 710, I think to myself: Why not take a cruise down Anaheim Street and Pacific Coast Highway? It has been well over a decade since I cruised those streets. I've had some good finds back in the early 2000's and late 90's. Generally, the few working girls I now see on PCH or Anaheim look like crack fiends.

So I'm eastbound on Anaheim approaching Cherry and I pick up Kelly, who tells me she has a 2-year-old and offers me full service for 60 so she could get a room for the night. I was only interested in a blowjob and countered with 30, which she gladly accepted. (She is worth the usual 40 for a CBJ.) It took a while to find a quiet and safe location, but when it was all said and done, it was worth the drive. She didn't have a cell phone, or so she says, so I hope I can catch her on the streets once again.
    Can you tell us what she looks like so we can give her some business?

Late post

On a more positive note, last week I hooked up with a 21-year-old WSW by the name of Kelly. Initially, I saw her on 7th Street close to Alamitos. I had dropped off a friend in that area and while I was on my way to the 710, I see her walking eastward. Since I was on a one way street, I didn't bother turning around.

As I get closer to the 710, I think to myself: Why not take a cruise down Anaheim Street and Pacific Coast Highway? It has been well over a decade since I cruised those streets. I've had some good finds back in the early 2000's and late 90's. Generally, the few working girls I now see on PCH or Anaheim look like crack fiends.

So I'm eastbound on Anaheim approaching Cherry and I pick up Kelly, who tells me she has a 2-year-old and offers me full service for 60 so she could get a room for the night. I was only interested in a blowjob and countered with 30, which she gladly accepted. (She is worth the usual 40 for a CBJ.) It took a while to find a quiet and safe location, but when it was all said and done, it was worth the drive. She didn't have a cell phone, or so she says, so I hope I can catch her on the streets once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    They looking good.

Should I stay away?
    I had one experience a few months back with a early 20's, fine--I'm talking nice smile, cute face, silky smooth caramel skin, slender figure, tits. Anyway, she tells me to park toward the back of the swapmeet. I pay upfront (a no-no). She rolls down my passenger window and unlocks the door. Right then and there I should have canceled, but my dick was hard and the little head took over. Her CBJ wasn't that good to begin with and she insisted I put the condom on myself. Then she tells me her rules, says don't touch me there, you got to pay more, you have to cum soon, etc. As soon as I'm pretty close to cumming, she literally picks up her purse and walks out my truck! I felt so played; that's probably why I didn't post my experience.

I wish I could remember her name so I can tell everyone to stay the hell away. I swear I read about her after the fact. I'll scroll through the forum and if I find her name I will repost.

BSW named Sexy

Just got back, cruised LBB today from 11-Noon. Couple of BSW out. Picked up "Sexy", wore black Jordan sneakers, white tights and a brown top that barely held up her saggy tits, long blonde weave. Agreed on .6 for everything so went to her royal spot. Started with CBJ then when I was ready, she asked for more money; Or she would just finish me off CBJ. And the whole time she was constantly on her phone as I was trying to negotiate / argue with her. I got a bad vibe like I was going to get jacked so I just got the hell out of there.

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    They looking good.

Should I stay away?
    I vee been really hit or miss with these had a couple ok times one good tme and a few bad times. I picked one up the other day and she wanted to park right behind the building and insisted on leaving her door unlocked she was fine as hell but I was like no thank you and she got out and there is a walk way to walk thru right there so I'm wandering if she was going to try and get the $ and run...

Rancho Market chicks

They looking good.

Should I stay away?

She spells it with a K

Quote Originally Posted by paisiello  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Carmen this afternoon: a tall skinny 19 year old BSW. She was a little bit frantic but otherwise delivered as promised.
    If it is the same girl (I saw her on LBB last week) she used to be on Western. She spells her name with a K, not a see. She is ok, charged .6 for everything. Service level declined with repeat engagements. Frantic definitely describes her manner.

Carmen

Picked up Carmen this afternoon: a tall skinny 19 year old BSW. She was a little bit frantic but otherwise delivered as promised.

Rancho Market chicks are back

Cruised LBB today and noticed the rancho Market chicks are back.

A few cute ones but quite a few of you have said they are robs or to stay away..

Anyonde date these chicks recenty?

These chicks are cute.

New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by King310  [View Original Post]
    The LBB track was dead on both days.

Sunday did a run during 3 pm-5 pm. Only saw 2 LSW that you usually see. Did not bother picking them up.

Tuesday, same thing. Empty from 6-7 pm.

Probably has to do with the cold weather recently.

Stay safe.
    This new generation has no work ethic. However, rent is due, managements car payments will force a return to business.

Sunday 12/1 and Tuesday 12/3

The LBB track was dead on both days.

Sunday did a run during 3 pm-5 pm. Only saw 2 LSW that you usually see. Did not bother picking them up.

Tuesday, same thing. Empty from 6-7 pm.

Probably has to do with the cold weather recently.

Stay safe.

Influx of WSW recently and Red's liquor

Saw quite a few WSW or looked to be WSW on the track these last 2 weeks.

Kind of surprised about this.

What happened to Red's liquor? Is it closed for good?

Karmen

Saw Karmen, formerly of Western / Jefferson fame, walking on LBB today. I wasn't sure it was her, but she texted me shortly after I passed her (was on my way home with no time to stop). She still has that same pretty face and nice rear, seems to have gained a little of the weight she had lost last time I saw her on Western.

Very sweet..

Quote Originally Posted by MwJrp  [View Original Post]
    Yes, blonde, short hair and glasses. After she disrobed she climbed over me, took the glaases off, and layed them on the bed next to me and proceeded to do more BBBJ. Very sweet gal.
    Thanks Mw. Whenever I've seen her she had the jeans and sweatshirt and talking on her cell not paying attention to passerby's so I wasn't sure if she was SW. Nice to know she's a sweet gal. Thanks again and stay safe. Roll.

Lulu

Lulu is not 65, she is 59 and has offered me FS every time I talk to her. Don't knock gumby until you try it.

Posting Limitations