Hobby tips
Best Hook Up site on the web
Meet MILFS Tonight
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 125 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Socalasian

Lbb 2:00

Had to run through the area for other business so instead of the 710 took a detour through the stroll to see if anything was popping.

About a dozen BSW from the Arco south to the BofA. Was a nice looking younger white girl at the swap meet / market parking lot but it looked TGTBT. Might have been bait though I have seen a european import (accent) white girl that kinda resembles her out there before.

Pretty average day on that track. The heat is bringing them back out on the street and the outfits are getting smaller. Not into BSW so as usual with this track and me it was just visuals.

Happy Hunting!

Reports

Tuka Mote

Something nice?

She was wearing bikini bottoms and displayed a large rear. Did not date because noticed she was been observed from a white Camaro. Maybe just me. Just saw her. Saw 3 more girls between Palmer and Green leave. Young BSW good looking but I got paranoid and leave scene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAM00305.jpg‎   CAM00304.jpg‎   CAM00303.jpg‎   CAM00301.jpg‎  

Reports

Gramirez

LB Blvd Afternoon

Saw these girls on LBB earlier today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Marlowe

That explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that yesterday also, I was going to post a report about it right now, I saw a guy (possible monger) in the sheriff's trailer, he was a mexican guy. I might be in the area today so if I see their trailer again, I will post about it later today.
    I guess that explains why the girls that were using that parking lot have disappeared!

Reports

WhenWhen

Funny

Completely missed that! Must have been focused on the beautiful ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Idigs  [View Original Post]
    No tats? Did you not see her bacc?

Reports

Idigs
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    You got to love it when when you get a no tats girl. She's a beauty. Way to go Jong, too.
    No tats? Did you not see her bacc?

Reports

WhenWhen

Baldy

You got to love it when when you get a no tats girl. She's a beauty. Way to go Jong, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    JohnG 021,"The King of The Streets", hooked my ass up. He told me about Mimi, he discovered on LBB. She was wearing a thong & fuck me heels & guys were going nuts! She has Killer Legs!

He picked her up & fucked the shit out of her. He hooked me up with her digits. I contacted her & she was in Gardena. I got a notell & she drove over to meet me there.

She has nice Dick Sucking Lips! An Amazing ASS & Great Legs! I fucked her nine ways till Tuesday! LOL. BBBJ, CFS. She didn't want many pics. I barely got a couple pics taken. Her Ass is really something. Soft, yet firm & a perfect Shape!

I skull fucked her, then layed her on the bed & ate her for a while & then stuck my cock in that sweet nice pussy. She said I was her first customer of the day. LOL.

I pounded her in mish & pushed her ankles back by her ears. Made her look like Bugs Bunny! She got so wet & came all over my cock. She rubbed her clit as I log Jammed that nappy dug out! She is horny & loves sex! She got on top & rode me CG & RCG!

Then we did K9. Man that ASS is delicious! Thank yoooou JohnG 021. Man, you find the diamonds in the rough. I ripped the rubber off & came all over her ASS! Oh man, what a Ride!

Baldy Cruiser.

Reports

Baldy Cruiser

Mimi

JohnG 021,"The King of The Streets", hooked my ass up. He told me about Mimi, he discovered on LBB. She was wearing a thong & fuck me heels & guys were going nuts! She has Killer Legs!

He picked her up & fucked the shit out of her. He hooked me up with her digits. I contacted her & she was in Gardena. I got a notell & she drove over to meet me there.

She has nice Dick Sucking Lips! An Amazing ASS & Great Legs! I fucked her nine ways till Tuesday! LOL. BBBJ, CFS. She didn't want many pics. I barely got a couple pics taken. Her Ass is really something. Soft, yet firm & a perfect Shape!

I skull fucked her, then layed her on the bed & ate her for a while & then stuck my cock in that sweet nice pussy. She said I was her first customer of the day. LOL.

I pounded her in mish & pushed her ankles back by her ears. Made her look like Bugs Bunny! She got so wet & came all over my cock. She rubbed her clit as I log Jammed that nappy dug out! She is horny & loves sex! She got on top & rode me CG & RCG!

Then we did K9. Man that ASS is delicious! Thank yoooou JohnG 021. Man, you find the diamonds in the rough. I ripped the rubber off & came all over her ASS! Oh man, what a Ride!

Baldy Cruiser
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mimi.jpg‎   Mimi01.jpg‎   Mimi02.jpg‎   Mimi03.jpg‎   Mimi04.jpg‎  

Reports

ThePussyHunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    What was all that about?

Looks like they already had a monger there already.

I've never seen anything like that before.
    Yeah I saw that yesterday also, I was going to post a report about it right now, I saw a guy (possible monger) in the sheriff's trailer, he was a mexican guy. I might be in the area today so if I see their trailer again, I will post about it later today.

Reports

Mazda05

Command post at fashion center

What was all that about?

Looks like they already had a monger there already.

I've never seen anything like that before.

Reports

FunTrust

Late Report

Sorry for the late report, but sometimes real life intrudes.

Tuesday at noon, lots of action, usual selection but no LE in sight for an hour. And the action was all south of Alondra, and right around artesia and a little south. A few cute BSW spinners giving me the little waive. I was just window shopping as usual on the track so no performance reviews.

Reports

ThePussyHunter

LB Blvd late night cruise

It's 2:44am, I just got home from hitting LB Blvd, the oinkers were out in full force pulling over cars and sweeping some SW's off the street, I only aw like 3 BSW walking around, looked like crack heads around Greenfield Ave, other then that, there was nothing worth picking up, a few minutes ago (around 2:33am) I saw a BSW in hand cuffs on LBB and Alondra. Earlier in the day it was looking very well, lots of new SW's spotted. Looks like Summer is going to be fun this year on LBB.

Reports

SugarDaddy1955
    Met this great girl name tiffany on long beach blvd. Today around noon. Had a great attitude nice body big butt natural large boobs. I got exactly what I payed for no drama! I Have her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Gramirez
    [QUOTE=JohnhMundy; 1774757]Is this the same girl? I've seen her on beach blvd a few months ago.

Not sure but it looks a lot like her

Reports

Ivonnahumpalot

Observed

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this above average looking SW's?
    That crew shows up about an hour before sundown and clears out right after the store fronts close usually.

Posting Limitations