instabang.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

CaliGuyLbc

Decoy

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so.

All they are tying to get you on is solicting.

I think Marlowe had a real provider there.
    A decoy won't make any contact with you at all if I am not mistaken, let alone touch your cock. Also, they will most likely won't walk away from there spot, so ask them to walk away and meet at a different location. I could be wrong. I watched cops shows and the decoy never get away from their location at all. Good luck with SW. They are too risky.

Reports

J2593

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they can do whatever you allow in order to get the bust. I know if you ask to touch them they can allow it, but they can't touch you without your consent due to sexual harrassment suit possibilities. In street / hotel busts you're absolutely right though, all they want is solicitation.

Reports

Mazda05

Can A decoy rub your cock?

I don't think so.

Reports

Hargow20
    I think it's unlikely that she was working with LE. Personally I have yet to see a confirmed report of this. One problem is that SW would not make a good witness in a trial. The other issue would be getting the SW to even show up. If LE did go to all the trouble of working with a SW then chances are he would have arrested you. As for the cop check it's still not a good idea when parked. What may have seemed harmless in the past poses a risk these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask for the cop check, she did, and asked if she could come to the Driver's side window, groped me, then she got the phone call, which is, in hindsight, when I should have left. I opened the door, I intended for her to get in, but she insisted on talking through the open door, for about 20 seconds, then the UCLE swooped on us. I had driven around the block twice before approaching her and hadn't seen any sign of LE. She was however, way above average for the track she was on. I am reasonably sure that she was either LE or working with them.

Reports

Marlowe
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the the girl being LE or not. I have to ask what happened to her while you where being questioned? Was she questioned too or let go?

Sounds like the UC LE was solo driving and unmarked. And focused-in on you.

Depending on what happened to the girl; this does not sound like a typical decoy-sting operation. This looks more like they are out to get us Johns rather than rounding up the SW's. If this is the case this is a new kind of crack-down.
    While my "drama" with LE went on, she was standing on the sidewalk. When he finished lecturing me, but before returning my keys to me, he told her that she needed to find a new municipality to practice her trade in (verbatim quote). She told him she would go home right now.

After that he gave me my keys and I left, kinda quickly actually. I really wasn't paying attention to what happened to her, nor did I hang around to see if she was still walking, I am just not that bold. For all I now, they went a got a room and he had a good time, I certainly wouldn't blame him for getting a freebie, she was that hot!

Reports

Marlowe

Clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that the UC LE was observing her and waiting to pull over someone that stopped for her. A few years back I pulled over and was talking to a SW briefly and the cops pulled me over. This is one reason why simply tell the SW to get in. My guess is that she was not LE since the last thing a girl decoy wants is grab some guys dick. Even the mere act of receiving a cop check from a SW is enough for a cop to arrest you for a "intent to solicit prostitution" if he observed you. If this was a sting operation in progress than you would have been arrested if you asked the SW for a cop check. Another thing to remember is that LE has been using same locations where the SW's to work conduct stings. So any carelessness could get you arrested. In a sting operation the cops will look for any reason to bust you. The "intent to solicit" is basically a catch all for the cops to bust you. LE has really cracked down hard on prostitution in recent years. So you really need to try and minimize the risks.
    I didn't ask for the cop check, she did, and asked if she could come to the Driver's side window, groped me, then she got the phone call, which is, in hindsight, when I should have left. I opened the door, I intended for her to get in, but she insisted on talking through the open door, for about 20 seconds, then the UCLE swooped on us. I had driven around the block twice before approaching her and hadn't seen any sign of LE. She was however, way above average for the track she was on. I am reasonably sure that she was either LE or working with them.

Reports

Hargow20
    My guess is that the UC LE was observing her and waiting to pull over someone that stopped for her. A few years back I pulled over and was talking to a SW briefly and the cops pulled me over. This is one reason why simply tell the SW to get in. My guess is that she was not LE since the last thing a girl decoy wants is grab some guys dick. Even the mere act of receiving a cop check from a SW is enough for a cop to arrest you for a "intent to solicit prostitution" if he observed you. If this was a sting operation in progress than you would have been arrested if you asked the SW for a cop check. Another thing to remember is that LE has been using same locations where the SW's to work conduct stings. So any carelessness could get you arrested. In a sting operation the cops will look for any reason to bust you. The "intent to solicit" is basically a catch all for the cops to bust you. LE has really cracked down hard on prostitution in recent years. So you really need to try and minimize the risks.

She did come to the driver's side, she reached inside my shorts and groped my penis. I had opened the door lock for her, but she opened the door and was talking rather than getting into the car. That, the phone call she received, and her asking me to pull forward before she began talking make me think she was LE too. Too bad, cause she was smoking hot.

Reports

Marlowe

She did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Midwest Gestapo we have in many of the states I visit. I realize with your good weather it's common to keep the windows down in SoCal and start some "discussions" and I read some guys do that, but in MW I'd say that's a no-no. I see one possible error you made and that's to NOT get the girl in the car before prelims begin. Frankly, I just visited SoCal and if a hottie tried to "contact" me thru the window I would have left fast. Even in Palm Springs where it was 98F. Also, if the gal won't come to the driver's side that's another red flag for me. Just my 2 cents. Be safe and good hunting. BTW, I had my car towed once for picking a SW running down the street. She had went out the back of a drug house with UC's marked bills and was on the run. I was a good horny samaritan who scooped her. We didn't get far. UC and LE were all over me in less than a mile. I paid $7.50 to get my car back + towing. No other tickets. I have been threatened with towing/impound a few other times, but never had it done and after my first incident I learned to clam up when inerrogated and waterboarded by LE. MW
    She did come to the driver's side, she reached inside my shorts and groped my penis. I had opened the door lock for her, but she opened the door and was talking rather than getting into the car. That, the phone call she received, and her asking me to pull forward before she began talking make me think she was LE too. Too bad, cause she was smoking hot.

Reports

Livinitup
    Snip. Boom there was an undercover LE with his red light flashing in my rear view mirror.

The LEO ordered me to shut off my vehicle, and give him my keys which he proceeded to toss onto the roof of my car. He asked me where I was going, I told him home. He asked me where that was, so I told him. .

Another question. Was this girl LE, is that what the call was about, the LEO told her to move my car forward, etc. Was I just lucky to get off with a warning?
    Regarding the the girl being LE or not. I have to ask what happened to her while you where being questioned? Was she questioned too or let go?

Sounds like the UC LE was solo driving and unmarked. And focused-in on you.

Depending on what happened to the girl; this does not sound like a typical decoy-sting operation. This looks more like they are out to get us Johns rather than rounding up the SW's. If this is the case this is a new kind of crack-down.

Reports

CaliGuyLbc

Milfy

Quote Originally Posted by Glasses  [View Original Post]
    Milfy WSW, chatted a bit.

Her Bottom half was pretty much hanging out of her dress.

Which is what caught my attention, pics came out very blurry.

Because my focus was elsewhere.

Glasses
    Can you tell me where did you see her at? Exact location.

Thanks

Reports

Glasses

Wsw

Milfy WSW, chatted a bit.

Her Bottom half was pretty much hanging out of her dress.

Which is what caught my attention, pics came out very blurry.

Because my focus was elsewhere.

Glasses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uu2.jpg‎   uu3.jpg‎   uu4.jpg‎  

Reports

Azesus

I don't get your logic

Sounds like the Midwest Gestapo we have in many of the states I visit. I realize with your good weather it's common to keep the windows down in SoCal and start some "discussions" and I read some guys do that, but in MW I'd say that's a no-no. I see one possible error you made and that's to NOT get the girl in the car before prelims begin. Frankly, I just visited SoCal and if a hottie tried to "contact" me thru the window I would have left fast. Even in Palm Springs where it was 98F. Also, if the gal won't come to the driver's side that's another red flag for me. Just my 2 cents. Be safe and good hunting. BTW, I had my car towed once for picking a SW running down the street. She had went out the back of a drug house with UC's marked bills and was on the run. I was a good horny samaritan who scooped her. We didn't get far. UC and LE were all over me in less than a mile. I paid $7.50 to get my car back + towing. No other tickets. I have been threatened with towing/impound a few other times, but never had it done and after my first incident I learned to clam up when inerrogated and waterboarded by LE. MW
    So it was the drug thing that got her into trouble what was police's reasoning drag you into this. You can't make an excuse you were just giving a person a ride or even you were soliciting sex (they have to prove that) that technically has nothing to do with her drug activities so why they drag you into these without a justifiable reason because obviously police's unaccountable bully behavior ended up costing you money. I thought logically at most police can just verbally tell you to fuck off unless they have some sort direct evidence against you then that's different. They can't bully you just because they were merely suspicious.

Reports

CaliGuyLbc

Long Beach PCH SW

I live in Long Beach and never once seen a good look SW. I have never thought of picking one up, but when I do drive by pch I always on the look out to see what kind of women work the street. SW for me is way to risky and as a newbie I only want to try it with non pro. How do you guys go through with the act with SW? Too much risk.

Reports

Mw Jrp

More good advise on UC and stings

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    The best thing to do is to only offer a SW a ride. If you stopped by a cop stick to this. There is provisions in case law that protect you. Reconnaissance is always a good idea. It's much more difficult to detect a sting these days, because there is very little obvious signs. The most you will see is a UC LE parked somewhere. Sometimes I will try and gather info from some SW's if they are obviously working or if I know them. Try to avoid making right hand turn and immediately picking up a SW at night especially if the street is dark. It's very hard at night to see if a cop is behind you. So you are much better off pulling into a lot and or going around the block. The essential idea is to minimize your risk when picking a SW.
    This year I made a pick at 1am in the midwest and LE followed me for 6 miles. I never saw him until he pulled behind me, extra close like the corksuckers do, on an exit ramp from a freeway. The SW, I never saw before, and I got our stories together and we were pulled over before reaching my hotel. After 30 minutes of interrogations, each of us separated, we were let go separately; no tickets, just a tongue lashing and threats for next time if. She actually rang my room but I never answered. On reflection I think she knew LE was watching her, since she refused to do any warm ups in the car on our 10 minute drive out of the zone.

I even had a SP tell me weeks later this gal was working with LE and helping to shake down the johns. I doubt this, but her actions seemed paranoid for 1am in that town. Who knows, but buyer be extra wary. So, besides waiting for the SW to enter my vehicle before any checks or talk, I watch my 6 even more carefully. The cops said they saw me pick her up and it was not her home street. I insisted I was taking her to a store for shopping, not to a room to fuck, and apparently she persisited with the same story we rehearsed. I never saw the cops sitting with lights off, so who knows for sure. But her paranoia seemed to indicate she may have known "they" were close. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Reports

Hargow20
    The best thing to do is to only offer a SW a ride. If you stopped by a cop stick to this. There is provisions in case law that protect you. Reconnaissance is always a good idea. It's much more difficult to detect a sting these days, because there is very little obvious signs. The most you will see is a UC LE parked somewhere. Sometimes I will try and gather info from some SW's if they are obviously working or if I know them. Try to avoid making right hand turn and immediately picking up a SW at night especially if the street is dark. It's very hard at night to see if a cop is behind you. So you are much better off pulling into a lot and or going around the block. The essential idea is to minimize your risk when picking a SW.

Posting Limitations