Arrangement Finders
Hobby tips
Best Hook Up site on the web
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 277 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4154
    Senior Member
    Reports
    122



    JacknDrive
    Quote Originally Posted by SquareDick  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says senior members get a pass, not so. Gave her 2 references. Both well reviewed on this site. She said she didn't know one and called the other psycho. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm glad she showed her true colors over the phone before I wasted a trip.
    I'm just curious, who is the psycho?

  2. #4153
    Senior Member
    Reports
    201



    Jazak

    Michele1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by SquareDick  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says senior members get a pass, not so. Gave her 2 references. Both well reviewed on this site. She said she didn't know one and called the other psycho. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm glad she showed her true colors over the phone before I wasted a trip.

    Michele1 L has dozens & dozens of good reviews on this forum. If she is not seeing you it's because she has a good reason. How many positive reviews do you have under your current username? I'm guessing not many? Michele is not false advertising it's just that her definition of a senior member is different then what yours is. A senior person is someone that has posted plenty of reviews on providers and has the providers that will back him if needed. Just because you have the word senior under your username does not mean you have senior status. That would be up to the provider or monger who is rating you. If she or he does not feel comfortable with the two providers you have given then you have two choices. Give two different references and try again or don't see the provider. These girls go through a lot of crap trying to stay safe out there. I think maybe you should rethink talking bad about one of the number one rated providers on this forum. I'm guessing you got mad because you don't have anymore providers to give her as references. If you had more you probably would have given them to her. Be patient and eventually you will get to see her. Some providers are not as strict, see them and get some more references and then go back to Michele1 L. She is a good girl and treats her men good. You will find that you will have more fun and see more providers on here if you just try a little harder to work with them in a positive way. Good Luck and I hope your not offended by what I have said because I'm just trying to help you get where you want to be.


    Michele, I know you are upset by what this monger has said about you but please try to remember that sometimes men don't think about all the crap the providers have to go through with clients. I'm hoping that he will rethink this thing and maybe you two can work something out down the road that you both can be happy with.

  3. #4152
    Regular Member
    Reports
    12



    TermCat
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    It's off of Orange Ave kinda near the airport.
    Thanks for the info bit far for me. Too bad, my loss.

  4. #4151
    Advertiser-Escort
    Reports
    27



    Michele1L
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #4150
    Regular Member
    Reports
    5



    BootyLuv
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    It's off of Orange Ave kinda near the airport.
    Sounds like it depends on the day you call. When I saw her for the first time back a couple of weeks ago we had a very good session and it was near I-Drive.

    BL.

  6. #4149
    Regular Member
    Reports
    177



    King Casanova

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SquareDick  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says senior members get a pass, not so. Gave her 2 references. Both well reviewed on this site. She said she didn't know one and called the other psycho. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm glad she showed her true colors over the phone before I wasted a trip.
    What happened but Michele is usually pretty good. I do think she is very cautious and maybe she is alarmed by a SM that only has a few reviews and not that many posts period for being a member for several years. I'm not putting you down at all only thinking why.

    KC.

  7. #4148
    Senior Member
    Reports
    31



    SquareDick

    Michelle 1 l false advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Back on the boards after a hiatus and tried reaching out to Michele1 today. She was sweet and texted back but I'm sure none of my references were able to provide her with info on me as my handle has changed since I last enjoyed the hobby. I appreciate that she is being safe and that she is making a list and checking it twice. When she and I finally meet, I know I'll be safe also. I have respect for girls who ask for a handle or reference and am glad others do too. Michele, look forward to seeing you sometime soon.

    It got me wondering how many of us wish we could bring back just one provider and who they would be? I'd vote Shelby because I miss her sweet spirit, sense of humor and ability to drink and play better than most I've met. Or would it be long gone Hannah. Yumm. Your vote?

    It's odd how many girls have come, or one's who just aren't on the boards here. The list goes on and on but a few of them I've seen. Celtic Shelby, Massage Heather but with being stood up, Gator, Kay / Leslie, Kelly the AA girl on Idrive with the amazing ass, Gianna airport, Gianna maitland, Annette from Ocoee, Holly in west orl. , Joan Love (I know she's on here LOL. Saw her at massage place with picnic table out back.) she's awesome, Angel / snowflake from way back, 2 girls in Eustis (on the lake) who I forget one's name (Airport Holly) and a MILF from Mt. Dora who moved to Tampa. , Alyssa was very hot with me but was arrested for hitting an EMS crew in Lake before dissapearing and a bunch of others.

    Sorry for the trip down memory lane but looking forward to reestablishing connections with friends and meeting new ones on here.
    Her ad says senior members get a pass, not so. Gave her 2 references. Both well reviewed on this site. She said she didn't know one and called the other psycho. Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm glad she showed her true colors over the phone before I wasted a trip.

  8. #4147
    Senior Member
    Reports
    68



    FlashLegacy411

    JLo

    I saw Joan on Monday and I left very happy. She was available on short notice and wasn't too far from me. I arrived at the location after some trouble locating the exact building. I was very pleased with what I saw. Loved her body and that tattoo. After a little massage we decided on a package. Unfortunately due to short notice we both were not prepared for the king so we decided on HH rub. Had a great experience and I can't wait to come back and experience the full thing. After words I got to know her and we talked about shows and tattoos. I will repeat for sure. I see why she is so well reviewed.

  9. #4146
    Regular Member
    Reports
    177



    King Casanova

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by TermCat  [View Original Post]
    So approximately where is her new place. I quit going because of the thin walls at the old one out on Howell Branch.
    It's off of Orange Ave kinda near the airport.

  10. #4145
    Regular Member
    Reports
    11



    FullUp

    SweetPetite (AKA) Kim

    SweetPetite Aka Kim is back in town for a short while, she was, and is my ATF go to girl. Saw her ad on Nov 22nd # 4402 and contacted her, I was like a dog with two tails when she got back to me, we managed to get together last week and all those memories of why she was my favourite came flooding back. So much has been said about Kim in the past it would be pointless me trying to add any thing new, except that she shared with me that she will only be around for a short time so don't miss out!! If you need to know any thing else PM me.

  11. #4144
    Regular Member
    Reports
    12



    TermCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure to see Joan today for the 30 min king package. Very easy communication. Overall experience was very nice. Will repeat.

    Sox.
    So approximately where is her new place. I quit going because of the thin walls at the old one out on Howell Branch.

  12. #4143
    Senior Member
    Reports
    67



    Zooman

    MicaMyka is amazing

    I had to go out of town the last time Mica was in town on an emergency. I have never had the chance to do a duo with them both, but Mica alone is enough for me. Great kisser, great attitude, true GFE, and boy will she get you wet! Cannot imagine her with someone else in a duo. Hope she comes back to Otown soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    My favorite duo is back in town, the Dream Diamond, truly a magnificent provider and my ATF, and the wonderful MicaMyka a BBW lovers fantasy. I have seen both of these providers and believe me they will treat you right so make sure you treat them right and keep them coming back for these Orlando visits.

  13. #4142
    Senior Member
    Reports
    103



    Redsox2005

    Jlo

    Had the pleasure to see Joan today for the 30 min king package. Very easy communication. Overall experience was very nice. Will repeat.

    Sox.

  14. #4141
    Regular Member
    Reports
    5



    JaggerJak

    Nikki nikki

    Saw her one night for some headache relief a few days ago and it got the job done, seemed like a nice girl a little bigger than what I thought from her pics. Met her at a decent hotel near ucf area.

    Overall got what I needed was hard to meet up because of schedules but worked out in the end.

  15. #4140
    Senior Member
    Reports
    50



    Fsugrad

    Agree to your post as she is a sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    I had seen photos of Monica before I met her. That is what made me want to meet her. But I was not prepared for the effect that a warm embrace with her naked body would have on me. In my humble opinion, her body is PERFECT. And she has a sweet attitude and a delightful personality to match.

    If there are seven wonders of the world, Monica has to be number one. She is a woman that most men only find in their dreams. I was about half in love with her by the time she barely got through my front door.

    Our dream went something like this:

    She seduced me, with only the slightest touch, making me want her oh so much. My fingers touching, along soft and juicy places. Slipping in and out of, and pumping secret spaces. We were ebony and ivory, together in perfect harmony. Then she abruptly, and without warning, gobbled up all my kiddies in one big gulp. Then I woke up from the best dream of my friggin life.

    Oh, and by the way, Monica's oral dictation is the best of any secretary I've ever had. Nice and sloppy and wet; just the way I like it. And I have had quite a few secretaries in my time, but Monica is the only one that ever INSISTED I dictate a second letter to her in the same day. In short, Monica loves what she does, she does it very very well, and she has a great desire to please. Be kind to her, and ye shall be handsomely rewarded.
    Monica is awesome and I concur with everything you say.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 277 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Social Sex.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG
Scroguard.com

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape