Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GrayShades
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    One of the Senior Members who is good friends with one of the Girls at the Hill see if we can get a GB together and all chip in for a Room one Fri Night or Sat Night.
    Count me in!

Reports

Emeralddragon6

Gb

I would be in for that.

Reports

Sgiii

Gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by NiceNSlow  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying inside today because of the cold damp rain. But now that you mention it, some nice warm stuffing sounds mighty good right now. I have a feeling, though, that at least one of the girls will be using BP later today and won't be at the Hill.
    One of the Senior Members who is good friends with one of the Girls at the Hill see if we can get a GB together and all chip in for a Room one Fri Night or Sat Night.

Reports

Emeralddragon6

Jen

Apparently Jen was banned yesterday for her bf begging in the parking lot so unfortunately don't think we will see her for a while 😭.

Reports

Nice N Slow

Staying inside today

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Any of this pussy looking to get stuffed there today before thanksgiving?
    I'm staying inside today because of the cold damp rain. But now that you mention it, some nice warm stuffing sounds mighty good right now. I have a feeling, though, that at least one of the girls will be using BP later today and won't be at the Hill.

Reports

NiceOne14
    If you would have been there before 3:00, you would have seen both of us sitting together on one of the couches enjoying each other. I know a lot of other guys did. You would have seen me leave to go get lunch for both of us and to eat it together on the same couch. But, you are absolutely right. You did see her leave by herself. What you somehow missed was the two of us leaving together and getting into my car. Jen forgot something and headed back into the bookstore to get it. I assume you saw her go back in. She got what she needed and then left which is what you evidently saw. Lydia was there shortly before we left, so I put in my original post that I THOUGHT Lydia was still there. Sorry. My mistake. Next time I leave with Jen, I'll tell her to hang on a few extra minutes so I can check every room and every booth so I can give you more accurate info.
    Any of this pussy looking to get stuffed there today before thanksgiving?

Reports

Nice N Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny4U  [View Original Post]
    I was there at 3:00 pm and saw Jen leave by herself. There were no other woman there after that, and I stayed until 5:00 pm waiting for talent. Don't believe all that you read.
    If you would have been there before 3:00, you would have seen both of us sitting together on one of the couches enjoying each other. I know a lot of other guys did. You would have seen me leave to go get lunch for both of us and to eat it together on the same couch. But, you are absolutely right. You did see her leave by herself. What you somehow missed was the two of us leaving together and getting into my car. Jen forgot something and headed back into the bookstore to get it. I assume you saw her go back in. She got what she needed and then left which is what you evidently saw. Lydia was there shortly before we left, so I put in my original post that I THOUGHT Lydia was still there. Sorry. My mistake. Next time I leave with Jen, I'll tell her to hang on a few extra minutes so I can check every room and every booth so I can give you more accurate info.

Reports

Nice N Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorill  [View Original Post]
    What does Jen charge there compared to when she posts on BP? I think her BP prices are a bit high based on her amount of effort, unless I just caught her on an off day.
    Hopefully another member can provide accurate info for you. Because I have been with Jen for so long and so often, I have been grandfathered in with rates from years ago. If I were to take a guess, I would say between 40 and 60 depending on what is wanted, but that is only a guess.

Reports

Horny4U

I cry bullsh*t

I was there at 3:00 pm and saw Jen leave by herself. There were no other woman there after that, and I stayed until 5:00 pm waiting for talent. Don't believe all that you read.

Sorry for the late update. Jen and I left at about 3:00. I think Lydia was still there at that time. I went to the bookstore yesterday, Monday afternoon, expecting it to be dead. But, at one time or another, the tranny, Lydia, Jen, and the slim black girl all made an appearance.

Reports

CaptianJack

Hill, Peg and Phoenix

I hit all 3 tonight and all 3 were just guys. Hit the hill at 4 and there was noone, then Peg at 4:30 (all guys) and the stopped at Phoenix on the way out (just a bunch of guys). Must have missed the fun.

Reports

Vanilla Gorill
    Sorry for the late update. Jen and I left at about 3:00. I think Lydia was still there at that time. I went to the bookstore yesterday, Monday afternoon, expecting it to be dead. But, at one time or another, the tranny, Lydia, Jen, and the slim black girl all made an appearance.
    What does Jen charge there compared to when she posts on BP? I think her BP prices are a bit high based on her amount of effort, unless I just caught her on an off day.

Reports

Nice N Slow

Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest, she there now or others?

Reports

NiceOne14
    As of 12:30, Jen is the only girl here.
    What's the latest, she there now or others?

Reports

Nice N Slow

Hill report

As of 12:30, Jen is the only girl here.

Reports

HardInThicke
    Quote Originally Posted by DTHunter  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reported in a while but in had recently observed a young hispanic friend with noce "see"s that visited a few booths at the Garner location this past Tuesday. Didn't get an opportunity to talk, just observing, because of the plexiglass and she may have had her mouth full. My question is does anyone have digits on female friend that would like to visit multiple locations like in Garner, the hill, Pegasus and Phoenix all in one night.
    What? I think I understood maybe 40% of that. Please rewrite.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations