instabang.com

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 147 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Chavez98
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Well two of us here were there and none with the name major or colonel. Just joking.... It was in back??
    Just add another screen name to the list. If he couldn't find a couple at phoenix. He must be legally blind or was at the wrong place.

Reports

NRalGuy

The Phoenix couple on Thursday about noon.

Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Was there and didn't see it. My eyes must be getting bad in that dark smelly place.
    I had read the posts regarding the Phoenix couple. Low and behold I'm talking to a lady Friday afternoon that I play with, and she was the lady at Phoenix on Thursday. So, even though I wasn't there, I can confirm the event occurred as she told me about it unsolicited. She said she originally wasn't wet, so she and her man played alone. There was a glory hole and she sucked one guy while in the booth. Once they opened it up to the public she took several loads. She said one guy was huge and fucked and fucked and fucked but finally when she became verbal he came.

I'm not really into the ABS scene, but maybe I'll take her and let you guys know ahead of time. She's early to mid 50's, average to slim build. A total **** when she gets it going.

Reports

NiceOne14
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCo  [View Original Post]
    Not a pro, although there was one sitting on the couch when I left, thinner woman with shoulder length hair. The ad was legit. I replied and talked details with him earlier in the day. BBBJ in one of the booths, no cim. Male from couple stood in booth with us as part of the deal. There were lots of other guys there which stressed them out a bit, but they said it wasn't their first time doing this at an ABS. No idea if / when they'll make another trip, said they were looking for someone to play regularly with her. Guess I lucked out, hope someone else gets to play later tonight.
    Anyone to report if they are back as the ad stated? Come on you mongers talk to me!

Reports

NiceOne14
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Was there and didn't see it. My eyes must be getting bad in that dark smelly place.
    Well two of us here were there and none with the name major or colonel. Just joking.... It was in back??

Reports

NiceOne14
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCo  [View Original Post]
    Not a pro, although there was one sitting on the couch when I left, thinner woman with shoulder length hair. The ad was legit. I replied and talked details with him earlier in the day. BBBJ in one of the booths, no cim. Male from couple stood in booth with us as part of the deal. There were lots of other guys there which stressed them out a bit, but they said it wasn't their first time doing this at an ABS. No idea if / when they'll make another trip, said they were looking for someone to play regularly with her. Guess I lucked out, hope someone else gets to play later tonight.
    I stand corrected!

Reports

Jimmy Crack Co
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone goes from 2-5 let us know. I got a sneaky suspicion she's a pro.

Reports

NcPantyHose2

No show

CL post said a mid 50's couple would be at Phoenix at 11.1140 a couple shows up. Play together for awhile. Then the door opened and we all lined up. She sucked while fucking and had a vibe in her ass. Good time had!

Reports

RamRod26
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    As of 220 no one but I will be reporting all day from all 3 places so if something comes to any I will put the word out there.

Reports

RaleighFunGuy
    Who believes CL post that a female half of a couple will be at the hill? Says she is going there twice. Once in the afternoon and once at night. Sounds like someone working those shifts!

Reports

NiceOne14
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy55  [View Original Post]
    Details please, what was it like? Where was the original posting?
    CL post said a mid 50's couple would be at Phoenix at 11.1140 a couple shows up. Play together for awhile. Then the door opened and we all lined up. She sucked while fucking and had a vibe in her ass. Good time had!

Reports

NiceOne14

CL post about Hill

Who believes CL post that a female half of a couple will be at the hill? Says she is going there twice. Once in the afternoon and once at night. Sounds like someone working those shifts!

Reports

RaleighFunGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by HardInThicke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get in touch with Mary, big titty non-pro that hangs out at Pegasus and Phoenix? Was emailing with her and now they are getting returned. Thanks in advance.
    I wish. Played with her and another gentleman at a hotel once. Wow. Hadn't seen her in awhile. Last I saw her was at Pegasus over 6 months ago.

Reports

HardInThicke

Mary

Anyone know how to get in touch with Mary, big titty non-pro that hangs out at Pegasus and Phoenix? Was emailing with her and now they are getting returned. Thanks in advance.

Reports

Richard3
    Quote Originally Posted by Toosay  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Phoenix? The one out Glenwood near the Angus Barn?
    Yes, Sir that's Phoenix.

Reports

Toosay
    Which one is Phoenix? The one out Glenwood near the Angus Barn?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 147 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations