Reports

Emeralddragon6

Jen

I wanted to confirm Jen is at the hill.

Reports

BrydGang

Jen bf

Quote Originally Posted by Puppeteer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same bf she's been with before in the past? Big, tall mofo?
    And whereabouts on Capital do you see him waking?
    No its some new guy tall skiny dope out look abot 18-28.

Reports

Puppeteer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrydGang  [View Original Post]
    Jen and her bf was there and black girl. Jen ate the blavk girl out other then tht it is trash there. Jen is just trying to get money so her and her new bf can get high. If you want to gt in touch with jen juat ask her bf tht walks up and down capital wherw she is.

Ash have been seen at a motel on capital so she haven't left raleigh.
    Is this the same bf she's been with before in the past? Big, tall mofo?
    And whereabouts on Capital do you see him waking?

Reports

BrydGang

Hill

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosManTooth  [View Original Post]
    This place sux! Not in a good way!
    Jen and her bf was there and black girl. Jen ate the blavk girl out other then tht it is trash there. Jen is just trying to get money so her and her new bf can get high. If you want to gt in touch with jen juat ask her bf tht walks up and down capital wherw she is.

Ash have been seen at a motel on capital so she haven't left raleigh.

Reports

CarlosManTooth

Nothing at the hill now. Apparently they have started smoking here again.

This place sux! Not in a good way!

Reports

Hotlcndyt

I'm here

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys2006  [View Original Post]
    Anybody at the hill today? Thinking about stopping by but don't want to waste $13.
    Only person here is the Latin tranny at the moment.

Reports

HeyGuys2006

The hill

Anybody at the hill today? Thinking about stopping by but don't want to waste $13.

Reports

Puppeteer
    Quote Originally Posted by TLove20  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site, and I know most of the Superstores around the area, except for The Hillw. Where is that at?
    On Capital Blvd just inside the beltline.

Reports

TLove20

The Hill

I'm new to this site, and I know most of the Superstores around the area, except for The Hill. Where is that at?

Reports

HeyGuys2006

Friday at the Hill

I was at the hill for a while Friday after noon and am really happy I went there. I did see the tall hipspanic woman and didn't realize it was a man until lydia told me. Lydia introduced herself to me as lydia and then as scarlett about 10 minutes after that. I did see the famous jenn and talked to her for a bit. I did go in a booth with her for. 6 and it was a complete waste of money. I was with her once back in 2012 and it was awesome. She looks great now and appears healthy, but only gave me about 5 minutes of time and then left. I did see the black girl in that weird underwear outfit. Somebody was really pounding her in the large booth for a while. Probably 30 minutes.

I saw jenn, lydia / scarlet, a black girl that just played with her phone, the black underwear girl, and the hispanic woman / guy. All in all it was a circus at the hill on Friday!

Reports

Nice N Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by BrydGang  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on.
    2:00 and as dead as can be.

Reports

BrydGang

Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NiceNSlow  [View Original Post]
    It's about 11:00 AM and I'm planning on being here for a couple hours. Nothing happening right now, but I'll try to provide updates if anything changes.
    Anything going on.

Reports

Nice N Slow

The Hill

It's about 11:00 AM and I'm planning on being here for a couple hours. Nothing happening right now, but I'll try to provide updates if anything changes.

Reports

Nice N Slow

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHelmet  [View Original Post]
    And&S-I know Jen better than most and she was definitely at the Hill today. It was the first time I saw her in a while and she looked great. I also saw a skinny black chick in leopard print tight pants who, like a dumb ass, was parading back and fourth outside of the front entrance in a heated discussion on her phone and in plain sight of EVERY car that passed by on Capital. Dumb ass.

Play safe,

PH.
    Thanks for the verification about Jen and my apologies to Byrd. She called me on Wednesday and told me what her plans would be for awhile. Going to the Hill was definitely not part of it. Evidently some things must have changed.

Reports

Purple Helmet

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by NiceNSlow  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Jen that has been going to the Hill for several years now or a different Jen? I'm curious because I have a very good idea where the famous Jen was today and I really doubt that it was at the Hill.
    And&S-I know Jen better than most and she was definitely at the Hill today. It was the first time I saw her in a while and she looked great. I also saw a skinny black chick in leopard print tight pants who, like a dumb ass, was parading back and fourth outside of the front entrance in a heated discussion on her phone and in plain sight of EVERY car that passed by on Capital. Dumb ass.

Play safe,

PH.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 170 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations