sexymilf
camplacecash
Scroguard.com

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Prob too late. They still there? I'm a younger white guy.
    I went by. She wasn't interested in me either. Guy she was with fucked her, they left:

Anything going on anywhere tonight?

Pheonix

Quote Originally Posted by RamRod26  [View Original Post]
    There is a couple at phoenix wanting a young Wm to join them. Nice MILF won't give me the time of day been here a hr and haven't done anything. I'd I can't join I would love to see a good show. Young white male.
    Prob too late. They still there? I'm a younger white guy.

Couple at phoenix

There is a couple at phoenix wanting a young Wm to join them. Nice MILF won't give me the time of day been here a hr and haven't done anything. I'd I can't join I would love to see a good show. Young white male.

Reports

Anything good going on out there today or tonight?

They where in the booth in the very back corner. They may have left before that but I'm pretty sure they where still there 15 minutes after the 1st post.

It was 4 straight guys in there compared to 14 gay guys. She came out the booth numerous times by herself looking to see if there was any more guys to fuck. I'm pretty sure she could have gotten more dick in her than just the 4 she did get.
    I dropped in about 15 mins after your initial post but must have missed it all.

Quote Originally Posted by HardInThicke  [View Original Post]
    Did she take any dicks at all? I hate when women say they want to take 3-4 dicks but then leave because there aren't 20 to pick from.
    It was 4 straight guys in there compared to 14 gay guys. She came out the booth numerous times by herself looking to see if there was any more guys to fuck. I'm pretty sure she could have gotten more dick in her than just the 4 she did get.

Not enough straight guys. Someone said they post going to Pegasus. Sexy blue eyed bbw big ass big tits.
    Did she take any dicks at all? I hate when women say they want to take 3-4 dicks but then leave because there aren't 20 to pick from.

Their gone

Not enough straight guys. Someone said they post going to Pegasus. Sexy blue eyed bbw big ass big tits.

Phoenix

Couple at phoenix now needs dick now.

She

I'm not questioning you, I'm questioning the girl.

What did the thicker girl at 2 am look like? Shorter with large tits? Dark hair? Freckly? Might have been Mary.
    Was a taller chick, she could easily be 6 ft. She had dark hair. She was with a black dude in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfidel  [View Original Post]
    I will never know if she was there because I wasn't there during the alleged timeframe. I will say I did go to the hill around 2 a. M and there was a "thicker" white girl wanting to put on a show and eventually got some action from the guy she was with in the first room. There was another older couple there that didn't really do anything.

So I guess we will only know the truth if we see it for ourselves. I'm just trying to be a contributing guy on the forum.
    I'm not questioning you, I'm questioning the girl.

What did the thicker girl at 2 am look like? Shorter with large tits? Dark hair? Freckly? Might have been Mary.

Well

Same pics were used in a mw4 m ad yesterday looking for BBC gangbang. Posting was by a guy. Looks like the girl is fat so not sure you missed much if she actually was at Pegasus, which I'm still doubting.
    I will never know if she was there because I wasn't there during the alleged timeframe. I will say I did go to the hill around 2 a. M and there was a "thicker" white girl wanting to put on a show and eventually got some action from the guy she was with in the first room. There was another older couple there that didn't really do anything.

So I guess we will only know the truth if we see it for ourselves. I'm just trying to be a contributing guy on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfidel  [View Original Post]
    That I missed it, but I talked to the guy in the front and he said it really happened.
    Same pics were used in a mw4 m ad yesterday looking for BBC gangbang. Posting was by a guy. Looks like the girl is fat so not sure you missed much if she actually was at Pegasus, which I'm still doubting.

The hill

Stopped by the hill for a while, I should have known Monday afternoon would be a sausage fest, seems I'm just a day late and a dollar short again. Has anyone seen any women ever there on a Tuesday afternoon?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations