Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Purple Helmet

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by NiceNSlow  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Jen that has been going to the Hill for several years now or a different Jen? I'm curious because I have a very good idea where the famous Jen was today and I really doubt that it was at the Hill.
    And&S-I know Jen better than most and she was definitely at the Hill today. It was the first time I saw her in a while and she looked great. I also saw a skinny black chick in leopard print tight pants who, like a dumb ass, was parading back and fourth outside of the front entrance in a heated discussion on her phone and in plain sight of EVERY car that passed by on Capital. Dumb ass.

Play safe,

PH.

Reports

Enduro185
    Quote Originally Posted by Chsguy286  [View Original Post]
    So I don't know if people have their names off, or if I just have poor timing but at the hill now. No signage and whatsoever who has been who I'm looking for. I also did not see Lydia but Scarlet is here and the new girl. The new girl is walking around in underwear. I'll try hanging out for a bit and see if anything else to report.
    Lydia and Scarlet are the same person. She's given a few different names that I've heard.

Reports

Nice N Slow

Girls at the Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BrydGang  [View Original Post]
    New girl lydia and jen are at the hill.
    Is this the famous Jen that has been going to the Hill for several years now or a different Jen? I'm curious because I have a very good idea where the famous Jen was today and I really doubt that it was at the Hill.

Reports

Chsguy286

Dead

I left about 6-630 because there was literally only two other people. I kind of gave up and left. Good luck guys.

Reports

Brneyehound

Hill / DNA Cesspool!

Anything going on there worth exposing myself to things worse than Ebola for? Can anyone verify the claim of a woman walking around in panties? Or is that the tranny?

Reports

Chsguy286
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I stepped into the Hill, which I never do, because of the claim that Jen and others were there. Turns out, only a 'girl' named Maria was there, oh, and some older chick. The girl Maria is a tranny. No sign of these other girls.
    Sorry should hve posted that the new black chick left. The older woman that is here was "Scarlett" when I dreamed her months back. Idk what she is going by now. I'm going to attempt to stick it out longer but the creepers are being very aggressive right now.

Reports

PleasureSeeker

Maria

So I don't know if people have their names off, or if I just have poor timing but at the hill now. No signage and whatsoever who has been who I'm looking for. I also did not see Lydia but Scarlet is here and the new girl. The new girl is walking around in underwear. I'll try hanging out for a bit and see if anything else to report.
    I stepped into the Hill, which I never do, because of the claim that Jen and others were there. Turns out, only a 'girl' named Maria was there, oh, and some older chick. The girl Maria is a tranny. No sign of these other girls.

Reports

Toosay
    Can you get pics to post so we can put faces with names?

Reports

Chsguy286

What's going on

Reports

BrydGang

Hill

The new black girl just text me and said she on her way to the hill play safe guys.
    New girl lydia and jen are at the hill.

Reports

BrydGang

New girl

The new black girl just text me and said she on her way to the hill play safe guys.

Reports

NiceOne14
    They look like its a fake or the sr members or. Busy having fun.
    Still nothing?

Reports

BrydGang

Hill

Its a couple here but they are not doing anything so far just seatin in the chair talking. Its a Mexican couple.
    2 couples came in guess they seen a store stop andwhen inside seen all the traffic walk through the door and wanted to see what was behind that door. Both couples said the place was nasty and they wuldnt be coming back. Hill have to do better benn they are om a main street.

Reports

BrydGang

Couple at hill

Its a couple here but they are not doing anything so far just seatin in the chair talking. Its a Mexican couple.

Reports

BrydGang

Pegasus

Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    Keep us posted. Anyone trying?
    They look like its a fake or the sr members or. Busy having fun.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations