Bang a Milf

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PartyTim

Finally got my Jen

First thank you to the members that helped me get with Jen from the Hill. I knew her back when she danced at private parties and always wanted a chance to hook up with her well I got my chance and will be putting my full experience under backpage reviews. I am going to be fair and objective in my report.

Reports

GlennG

Hill

Hey all. First time poster, long time lurker visiting from Tampa. I'm over at the hill. Dead.

Reports

GlennG

Hill

Hey all,

First time poster, long time lurker visiting from Tampa. Over here at the hill. Dead.

Reports

PartyTim

Want to have fun with Jen can anyone help

Hi I have wanted to fuck Jen for years. She used to strip for us back when I went to college and I got so close. If anyone can hook this up I would appreciate it. I'm even willing to pay a small hook up fee after I get to take her for a spin any help would be appreciated!

Reports

PartyTim

Jen

I really want to fuck Jen. She did stripper shows for us a few years ago when I went to ECU. I got to mess around but never got to fuck her. If someone can help me make this happen I would appreciate it. I would even be willing to pay small finders fee after hook up of course. Just want to cum all over her LOL! Inbox me if you can help! Thanks fellas!

Reports

Coda8142
    Was at the hill Monday evening. Just missed Jen and nothing else showed up, but chatting with another patron he mentioned that LEO had been patrolling more frequently outside. Nothing big to report and I haven't seen anything myself, but I figured I'd share the warning.

Reports

BrydGang

Number

You mind inbox number number.

Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I sent an email to the ad and got a text back and spoke with a lady on the phone who said she would be there from 7:30 to 9. I there maybe at 8:15 and went to the back. My first time doing this so it wasn't what I expected. Didn't see a girl there just a whole bunch of odd guys standing around outside the rooms. Finally after feeling like it was a scam I saw a huge white woman come out of the one of the last rooms in the corner. At this point I assumed it was her and bailed. No Thank You!

Reports

BrydGang

Number

[QUOTE= the rooms. Finally after feeliu mind inbox her number.

Reports

Jlart123

It Happened

Quote Originally Posted by KenCole  [View Original Post]
    I assume this didn't happen. The post was full of contradictions. Any reports to the contrary?
    I sent an email to the ad and got a text back and spoke with a lady on the phone who said she would be there from 7:30 to 9. I there maybe at 8:15 and went to the back. My first time doing this so it wasn't what I expected. Didn't see a girl there just a whole bunch of odd guys standing around outside the rooms. Finally after feeling like it was a scam I saw a huge white woman come out of the one of the last rooms in the corner. At this point I assumed it was her and bailed. No Thank You!

Reports

KenCole

Didn't happen right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's real or the usual BS ad.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4854126551.html
    I assume this didn't happen. The post was full of contradictions. Any reports to the contrary?

Reports

HardInThicke
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTwo  [View Original Post]
    Very little interest. This is definitely more difficult in Raleigh compared to Fayetteville. Guessing it is due to military population maybe. ?? Oh well.
    Post in Fayetteville better luck there.

Reports

OneOfTwo
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceOne14  [View Original Post]
    When do you want to make it happen?
    Very little interest. This is definitely more difficult in Raleigh compared to Fayetteville. Guessing it is due to military population maybe. ?? Oh well.

Reports

Sgiii

Ad for Phoenix tonight

Not sure if it's real or the usual BS ad.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/4854126551.html

Reports

NiceOne14
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not for this. Their bathrooms do not offer ability to clear-up.
    When do you want to make it happen?

Reports

Lpmrhahn
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    If a few of us Sr. Members got a hotel room somewhere?
    I'd be down for that too.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations