Adult Vacation

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 262 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bookstores

Any girls still at bookstores tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chsguy286  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me Stacy's rates I heard she's there now and I want to visit.
    40 will get you FS with her.

Stacy

Can anyone tell me Stacy's rates I heard she's there now and I want to visit.

Well we just left.

Still here guys with Lauren.

Stacy is also here along with the bigger black girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Grsmnky  [View Original Post]
    How long do you think you will be there?
    Still here maybe another hour.

Curious

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonSports83  [View Original Post]
    We will be at the hill at 330.
    How long do you think you will be there?

We will be at the hill at 330.

The hill

Ok guys my friend Lauren is wanting to vistit the hill tomorrow (Sunday) 2/7.

For those who are interested please let me know.

I don't not have a certain time frame yet but it all depends on the interest.

She has plenty that can vouch for her on here.

Of Course

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBWise  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a tweaked out maniac to me, but ok, I guess she looks better than the last mugshot. Looks like she at least has a home address now so perhaps she was able to shower before going out begging.
    Thats what I meant by saying Decent, The last Mugshot of her she was looking like Death. This one at least looks like she had a few days to clean up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    She actually looks pretty decent in her mugshot, don't know what her weight situation is from that pic tho. Nice to know she still alive the last time I seen her was over the summer on Capital Panhandling and she looked bad. Wonder if she is still with the weird BF.
    She looks like a tweaked out maniac to me, but ok, I guess she looks better than the last mugshot. Looks like she at least has a home address now so perhaps she was able to shower before going out begging.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    JLB picked up for panhandling.
    She actually looks pretty decent in her mugshot, don't know what her weight situation is from that pic tho. Nice to know she still alive the last time I seen her was over the summer on Capital Panhandling and she looked bad. Wonder if she is still with the weird BF.

Check out today's arrest records

JLB picked up for panhandling.

Recent Observation of The Hill

Was on that side of town today and had alot of time to kill so as I was passing by The Hill I actually caught a glimpse of Makayla getting off the City Bus in a black and pink short 2 piece skirt. So ya know I had to turn around and go check it out. After sticking around for awhile her thick friend Tiffany showed up wearing a short skirt also. The last few times I've been there those 2 has seem to be the only one there.

I guess I miss the few days that Stacy shows up, Seems Chrissy is nowhere to be found anymore nor is Ashley that was there for a short while. Hell the Latina TS with the big boobs don't even ne there nomore LOL. Anyways theres still some fun to be had there guys between the 3 girls with a little lydia sprinkled in there if that's ya cup of tea.

Korean Blow Job

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy03  [View Original Post]
    He guys,

I have a lady friend who is going through a rough patch financially. I've talked her into going to Pegasus tomorrow around noon and possibly providing oral services for a small donation. (80). She really awesome at this and her only request is that it be covered and I be with her for safety. She's a Korean girl 28 yrs old 5'6 120 lbs and awesome see cups. Would anyone be interested in helping her out? And also, no cameras or pictures of any kind please. If I get some responses I'll take her by tomorrow. I'll update the board on whether or not we are going. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from anyone wanting to help her out. Just PM me.
    Can I set up something for this weekend coming up?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 262 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations