Fetish Hookup

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 179 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DMizzle26

My Friday adventure at The Hill

Made the trip up to the Hill today making this officially my 4th visit there. Saw the cute petite black girl with her head down on the couch in the front room playing on the phone (I later finally learned her name) , A guy was standing up next to her talking to her. Took a quick walk around and settled down on the couch in the front room closest to her. I've learned this is the best place to wait it for girls and not get hassled by guys LOL. There was 2 other guys sitting on the couches also both was by the door. I think she fell asleep because when she sat up she asked me if she was snoring LOL.

After awhile a girl who I also learned is the Lydia I've read about on here came in asked the black girl to get her some water because apparently the clerk didn't like her, when the black girl came back she went to a booth with a guy. Lydia got up and was talking to a guy when the Black girl came back rather quickly. Black girl started talking to me again she thought I looked like a friend of hers LOL. She asked me if I wanted to go a booth with her which I agreed. The big booth was occupied by Lydia we went to one a few down from there. I agreed to a BJ for $30 which was to be covered, after she explained to me in detail why she does that I have to say I respect her reasoning especially in a place like that. It was my first covered BJ in my 28 yrs of life, But I must say the only difference was the latex around my dick she is really good at what she does.

I knew it would be hard to get off from that but I gave it a try it wasnt working and she was trying her best her only complaint was that she wish she was in the big booth so I could sit down. I decided to try FS so I told her I was gone run out to the ATM and be right back she was waiting for me in the front room, We went back to the booths (the big one this time). She was telling me a hilarious story about some of the guys that lurk around there trying to peek in the booths LOL. We banged it out in doggy for a few then she asked me to sit down so she could get on top. She gave me a hell of a ride while I played with her tits and nice big clit after awhile I finished. We chatted a little bit more I promised her I will be back to see her again. I honestly thought she was great girl, great attitude and never once complained or rushed she really looked like she was enjoying it as much as I was.

All of this made me forget for a second that I spent almost $100 damn damn damn. I know I prob made a few rookie mistakes imsure some of you guys might point that out to me. Also I'm sorry for the long report but since I see there hasnt been much posting in this thread lately I thought maybe ya would appreciate it. I'm still in the learning process of this whole mongering thing all the way across the board and Adult Bookstores is my first taste into this hobby. I think I've figured out how to draw little attention from the guys in there "very little eye contact" LOL unless I'm tryin to see where I'm going and avoid bumping into any of the guys looking for other things. Anyways be safe guys.

Reports

News Man

Rolled up the hill

Pretty dark today in the hallways today. May have seen Lydia and and other girl (M. ?) in the middle of the afternoon.

Reports

AssMasters
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzaguy  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Jen at the hill! She was leaving though so not here anymore. She looks great still. The best thing about the hill in my opinion.
    I seen on here the other day she got banned because of her bf. So I'm guessing she's no longer banned.

Reports

Pizzaguy

Hill

Just saw Jen at the hill! She was leaving though so not here anymore. She looks great still. The best thing about the hill in my opinion.

Reports

DMizzle26

Tell me about it

Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Not a single decent pair of breasts walked through the door. I wouldn't have cared if they were on a tranny at this point. Done for the night. Don't bother with the Hill tonight.
    Thats exactly how I felt when I went Monday afternoon. I was dying for a girl to walk through that door I got tired of looking at dudes walking around like zombies in circles LOL.

Reports

Smooth One919

Pegusus

I'll pad my posts by saying there is nothing going on at Pegusus and asking tomorrow if there is anything going on somewhere else.

Reports

Enduro185

Hill Report 2

Not a single decent pair of breasts walked through the door. I wouldn't have cared if they were on a tranny at this point. Done for the night. Don't bother with the Hill tonight.

Reports

BrydGang

Phoniex

Anyone at phoniex.

Reports

Enduro185

Hill Report

No women. A bunch of guys, but they don't seem to be the type to go after each other. Guessing a girl could make a killing in here.

Reports

Enduro185
    Any chance of another gb tomorrow?

Reports

BrydGang

Gb

Black girl join the party.

Reports

Lpmrhahn
    Quote Originally Posted by BrydGang  [View Original Post]
    Anther gb guys at super 8 on capital.

Girl don't want any bbc sorry aa men if you want to come send number for quick reply.

Same gift as the other girls.
    Dude get this girl to have one tomorrow or Thursday at the same time and I'm in!

Reports

BrydGang

Gb

Anther gb guys at super 8 on capital.

Girl don't want any bbc sorry aa men if you want to come send number for quick reply.

Same gift as the other girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails back.jpg‎  

Reports

BrydGang

Not the girl

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Just left the hill. Had a nice time with the sexy black girl with the long braids. First time I've ever got off with a CBJ but she knows what she's doing there. So is this the girl that did the gangbang I read about? I only come to Raleigh for my job now and then so I haven't read the forum for a while. If it is I'd def join in on the next one. BTW she is the only girl there at the moment.
    Not the girl.

Reports

Hotlcndyt

Hill

Just left the hill. Had a nice time with the sexy black girl with the long braids. First time I've ever got off with a CBJ but she knows what she's doing there. So is this the girl that did the gangbang I read about? I only come to Raleigh for my job now and then so I haven't read the forum for a while. If it is I'd def join in on the next one. BTW she is the only girl there at the moment.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 179 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations