Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 313 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hill report

Stopped by today after 6. In and out for over an hour. Ts maria was there. Slim black girl with a nice fake track was there with a guy with blonde dreads. Didn't partake with either. Pretty slow.

The Hill

Stopped by The Hill round 4 and as I was going in a slim black girl was ahead of me she payed for a ticket but looked around for awhile then came to the back and went to the second tv room and was hanging around towards the back by the window lifting her skirt up and showing off, She was working so when she passed by me and I spoke she replied with an attitude she was only seeing white guys before I even asked anything else.

I laughed to myself and went on about my business because for the 2 yrs I been coming to that place and all the girls that has come thru there this was the first time I heard any of these girls say they had a "type" they was only seeing. So anyways good luck to her because the majority of the guys there she wasnt their type anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Skinny black girl and boyfriend just left. Spent a lot of time in a booth with gloryholes. Pretty sure it was the guy at the hole though.

Back to 0 women and a lot of guys looking.
    Nah its actually the girl that be on the other side. I've played with them a few times the girl used to occupy the booth with you while the bf was in the other booth. I figured either she likes for him to watch or this is just her thing and he is there to make sure she ok.

Hill Update 11:00

Skinny black girl and boyfriend just left. Spent a lot of time in a booth with gloryholes. Pretty sure it was the guy at the hole though.

Back to 0 women and a lot of guys looking.

The Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Enduro185  [View Original Post]
    Two hours in and still no women that aren't on screen.

9:40- Skinny black girl and boyfriend just walked in. Not sure if pro or not.

9:50- Not a girl, but I swear Benicio del Toro's character from the Marvel universe just walked in.
    PM me where the hill is have been looking thru the threads can not find any info on location new to the board Thanks.

The Hill?

Call me a newbie, but I am can someone please let me know what is The Hill?

Hill Update

Two hours in and still no women that aren't on screen.

9:40- Skinny black girl and boyfriend just walked in. Not sure if pro or not.

9:50- Not a girl, but I swear Benicio del Toro's character from the Marvel universe just walked in.

The Hill

Just pulled in and waiting for a bit.

Nothing

Happening at the other two bookstores either.

The Hill Report

No women at the moment. A full parking lot though and a bunch of guys inside. I'll update if any ladies show up.

The Hill

I'll be here later tonight. Anyone know of anything going on? If not, I'll report my findings.

Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Stoped by the hill today with my female friend. She enjoyed draining three cocks hoped you guys did enjoy as well. Her first time (she said that was enough) I will try to get her to come out again.
    Hi will you be there day time the 23rd?

Dark windows

Quote Originally Posted by ClockWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the place a few times driving by but no signs. Probably a bar or night club as DMizzle suggests, I am never over there at night and with no sign didn't want to just walk in.
    My guess is that it's one of those sweepstake cafes. They usually always have blacked out windows with very little advertising and have been known to have security too. The only thing is that place looks pretty big and the cafes tend to be smaller.

Wow.

Stoped by the hill today with my female friend. She enjoyed draining three cocks hoped you guys did enjoy as well. Her first time (she said that was enough) I will try to get her to come out again.

That's it

Quote Originally Posted by NRalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place? (Hopefully my attempt at attaching a picture works).
    I have seen the place a few times driving by but no signs. Probably a bar or night club as DMizzle suggests, I am never over there at night and with no sign didn't want to just walk in.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 313 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations