Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 924 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BlackPrince

Layla HMMMMM mixed feelings on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Billybbad  [View Original Post]
    I too have been used and abused by this one. Typical type that hates men as well what she does. I recommend that she be a dancer. Maybe then she will give what she gets paid to do.
    Notorious Layla, I never had a problem with her. We actually got along. Girls liker her are heavy on that street medicine. I had to approach that fight a different way in this case. I changed my style on her because she does get ghetto, because I have seen her a couple of times walking away from a dope boy. I caught her on a day when she was comfortable (doped up). Everything went well after that. BBJ. Doggy and missionary. After I slow talked the girl (She talked about her life and etc, much of it negative). I said, I hear you baby and went back to Rosemont. Overall, she got the looks but I wouldn't repeat unless I just ran across her by mistake or something. My feeling is, she is management's baby girl. Hopefully, she will wise up and be about this game. I am 37 years old, my days of fixing up troubled chicks are over with. Damn shame, she got so much potential. Styles makes fights in this game. I always approach certain girls differently, I will wear a dress shirt and tie on 1 girl. I might dress down with my hat backwards and wear jordans and grab her. If she is real difficult, I will slow talk her down (Listen to her life story). If she is submissive, I will go for the knock out early. Sometimes, you cannot crack the code on a woman at all. She gets the boot out of the car. Simple as that.

Drewbruski.

Reports

MakinHerSquirt

Body of a Goddess TEXT ONLY

Dreamed of (407-600-6370) http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ly-23/10461063.

Not really sure of what she goes by now, at one time she was known as Jade and had various contact numbers. Her recent ads don't specify her name and I didn't ask, nevertheless contacted her via text because presently her cell won't accept calls (need to pay her bill). After researching her pics and past numbers I was fairly confident she was legit. Made my way to her incall location off of I-drive, budget type hotel. She is the lady in the picture on her ad, also see attachment for another pic she had up before. Very cute face (slight acne problem) but cute nonetheless, sexy stripper type frame (tall, phat soft jiggly azz & nice tits) even said that she used to dance at some of the local strip joints but her boyfriend made her quit and he doesn't like what she does now either (go figure).

Dream started somewhat awkward, after the initial pleasantries she mentions that she needed to go pay for the room and needs at least. 50 of the. 80 donation upfront to do so. She promises that she will come back and even leaves her purse & wallet behind, now this was a first for me and one that I don't recommend any mongers do, just so happened in my case she did come back. So that took about 10 minutes and again I felt very awkward after this, anyway she gets back and I lay down for my nap. I'm given a raincoat and told to put it on myself, mind you no stimulation or anything at all and she's just there looking at me waiting, again awkward. So I finally donned my raincoat and she starts with some very brief lack luster headache relief, after a minute or two she asked how you like it, I opted for cowgirl and she's like I don't like that, at this point I'm basically like why ask then. She reluctantly climbed aboard but shortly after due to the negative vibes "little man" had lost attention. Asked her to flip over an "play with it" so I could recover, she followed directions and shortly after the sparks started flying. Things were going good for several minutes, then I began to smell a foul odor that I hadn't really smelled before. In an effort to diminish the odor asked her to flip to k9 which actually made it worse! Shortly after this position she says that she feels like she's about to puke but go ahead and finish, again awkward and totally destroyed any hopes of completion!

Now this is not meant to be disrespectful to the young lady, in fact I even mentioned the foul odor to her and told her she really needs to address the issue because it will affect her business. Maybe she was just having a very off day. Based on my experience I would say proceed with caution because she is fine and seems to be a sweet & honest woman, however she's a no repeat for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jade2.jpg‎   jade.jpg‎  

Reports

TomStone68

Waste of time

Been seeing this ad for awhile. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-21/10183068.

Assumed it was TGTBT, but, had a short window this morning, and was in the area. Did a search of the phone number, and was a little reassured that the photos are with the number for many ads in the DC area. Maybe they are at least close, so decided to TOFTT. Gave her a call, and was able to arrange a meeting 40 minutes later. Staying at one of the usual places in Altamonte. Time rolls around, and I call her five minutes before, as requested. No answer. Tried a few more times, but gave up after being 15 minutes late. Waste of my window, which sucks, because after I confirmed with her, I got a return text from Amanda Starr, and lost my window.

Reports

Billybbad

Layla

Quote Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Layla (407-620-8438) http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-20/10897862.

My dream of Layla ended up turning into a nightmare that I wish I never had. The photos on BP are real; same tattoo, extra long fake eye lashes, nice phat azz and dermal piercing betw;een nice size tits. She sounded very sweet over the phone and even upon my arrival she was cordial. Her incall was off Lee Road (on a dead end back street) in a small ran down duplex home. The place smelled of weed smoke, however her room appeared clean with a widescreen tv leaning against the wall on the floor. Said that she just moved here and still trying to get things together, gave her donation for quick visit, which upon starting she mentioned that for. 20 more it could be hh, told her my extra cash was in the car so she said forget it. Started with very lack luster headache relief (everything covered) for maybe 50 seconds then she asked which way, opted for cowgirl which was going pretty well for maybe 5 minutes however the entire time she was constantly saying "come for me baby" which got very annoying and felt more like hurry up. At around the 5 min mark she stop and reminds me of my visit time which coupled with her ridiculous repetitive dirty / hurry talk totally just killed the mood. Asked her to assume k9 so I could finish this nightmare, then her sweet voice & attitude went to ghetto "Sha nay nay style" saying that's why I don't like young men, etc. Anyway by this time maybe 7- 9 minutes into this nightmare I was no where near attention any longer, and decided to abandon this mission which was an epic fail! So she is legit just be ready to be rushed, based on my experience I would not recommend this provider and definitely would not repeat! You have been warned.
    I too have been used and abused by this one. Typical type that hates men as well what she does. I recommend that she be a dancer. Maybe then she will give what she gets paid to do.

Reports

BuffGuy111

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdyreptile  [View Original Post]
    Takes one to know one.
    I fell out my chair!!

BG111.

Reports

Rowdyreptile

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Of course if this one was real everybody and their mother would see her. But she is 100% fake.
    Takes one to know one.

Reports

MakinHerSquirt

Layla Off Lee Rd.

Dreamed of Layla (407-620-8438) http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-20/10897862.

My dream of Layla ended up turning into a nightmare that I wish I never had. The photos on BP are real; same tattoo, extra long fake eye lashes, nice phat azz and dermal piercing between nice size tits. She sounded very sweet over the phone and even upon my arrival she was cordial. Her incall was off Lee Road (on a dead end back street) in a small ran down duplex home. The place smelled of weed smoke, however her room appeared clean with a widescreen tv leaning against the wall on the floor. Said that she just moved here and still trying to get things together, gave her donation for quick visit, which upon starting she mentioned that for. 20 more it could be hh, told her my extra cash was in the car so she said forget it. Started with very lack luster headache relief (everything covered) for maybe 50 seconds then she asked which way, opted for cowgirl which was going pretty well for maybe 5 minutes however the entire time she was constantly saying "come for me baby" which got very annoying and felt more like hurry up. At around the 5 min mark she stop and reminds me of my visit time which coupled with her ridiculous repetitive dirty / hurry talk totally just killed the mood. Asked her to assume k9 so I could finish this nightmare, then her sweet voice & attitude went to ghetto "Sha nay nay style" saying that's why I don't like young men, etc. Anyway by this time maybe 7- 9 minutes into this nightmare I was no where near attention any longer, and decided to abandon this mission which was an epic fail! So she is legit just be ready to be rushed, based on my experience I would not recommend this provider and definitely would not repeat! You have been warned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails layla2.jpg‎   layla.jpg‎  

Reports

ThrowAwayToday
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    So I had some time off this am, made a quick search of BP. Found this one where the pics looked good at first then the spider sense made me look twice. The build just looks odd. I searched TineEye, got responses for the same ph#, and other mis-hits. Google gave me weird results, one of the pics reflected on twelve different girls on NR, yet their profiles were not her, only Sindi seemed to own the pics. Then got an EPR review, from Ft Lauderdale, monger states he thought it was a post op man. Checked the forum but nothing. Looks like a pass unless anyone knows more.

Sindi.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ter-29/5228159

Looked milfy enough to merit a second glance, TinEye and Google show absolutely no hits. The body type, and the wording, plus the limited picture cobverage smells like bacon.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ys-39/10935766

Did not try it. Don't think will try it. Added it because this is a good example of how not to take sp selfies.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ble-33/8989257
    First one actually smells like dick. Yeah that's a man. You dodged a bullet. Some guys have not been so lucky over the years. Theres a review of this one every once and awhile its amazing how some guys notice and some don't rofl. Alcohol is a hell of a thing.

Reports

Bg200

Joi

Quote Originally Posted by FlHawk  [View Original Post]
    I also had problems. She hates texting, telling you to call her if you do. But she never answered nor responded to my messages when I did call. And if you keep texting, she gets upset, even though you are only texting to find out when is a good time to call her! So, in frustration, I gave up. Man, it seems most of the hot Asian spinners don't want to answer their phones.
    I asked her yesterday in a text message "Where are you located. She responded at 2:43 am with "Call me love".

Now if she's an hour away and I have to get ready we would be scheduling no earlier than 4:15 am.

I was in bed for the night.

Reports

King Casanova

100% Fake

Quote Originally Posted by WrongShield  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever reviewed this girl before? Looked and could not find: http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nt-23/10352848.

But damn, if she's real. You would hear from me fast.
    Of course if this one was real everybody and their mother would see her. But she is 100% fake.

Reports

King Casanova

Post op

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    So I had some time off this am, made a quick search of BP. Found this one where the pics looked good at first then the spider sense made me look twice. The build just looks odd. I searched TineEye, got responses for the same ph#, and other mis-hits. Google gave me weird results, one of the pics reflected on twelve different girls on NR, yet their profiles were not her, only Sindi seemed to own the pics. Then got an EPR review, from Ft Lauderdale, monger states he thought it was a post op man. Checked the forum but nothing. Looks like a pass unless anyone knows more.

Sindi.

Looked milfy enough to merit a second glance, TinEye and Google show absolutely no hits. The body type, and the wording, plus the limited picture cobverage smells like bacon.

Did not try it. Don't think will try it. Added it because this is a good example of how not to take sp selfies.

This forum is filled with reviews on your first one Sindi. I've seen her. Creepy! Many others have reviewed and all the equipment looks right something is off. I would stay away just in case.

KC.

Reports

Dongid

Isis

Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    What's her donation?
    $. 5 hh. $$. 5 hr. Worth every penny.

Reports

Dongid

Asain Spinner

Quote Originally Posted by FlHawk  [View Original Post]
    I also had problems. She hates texting, telling you to call her if you do. But she never answered nor responded to my messages when I did call. And if you keep texting, she gets upset, even though you are only texting to find out when is a good time to call her! So, in frustration, I gave up. Man, it seems most of the hot Asian spinners don't want to answer their phones.
    Its a shame. She looks incredible. Any idea on coinage? I've been trying to find a hot Asian spinner for a long while.

Reports

WilliamMstrs

No go.

Sindi.

Reports

BuckNastee

Phone Convo

I too called her up tried to set something with her. It started with a,WTF you calling for "Hello, This was around 5 pm. Bad day for her don't know. Didn't even sound interested on the phone so my monger sense went off. Not sounding good on phone pretty much spells out she doesn't like what she's doing. YMMV I think. Not willing to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexx21  [View Original Post]
    Did not see any reviews on this one.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-19/11015484

When I called she did not answer but txted me back. She was prompt and polite through her txting with me. Her dream was $. 5 for a half I was willing to take the chance to see if this new girl and I would click. She showed up at the hotel at the same time and we entered her room. She is very similar to her pictures and it very well could be her. She has braces and a cute innocent smile she has a wonderful body but her breast are not 38 DD. But they are perky and puffy very very nice. So I dropped the donation and she counted it an put it away. So far we have not touched at all. She seems very new to this and innocent. I lay on the bed and she hands me a condom tells me to put it on and then lays next to me Very awkward and can I say innocent again?? I try to go down on her and I get denied. She does not seem into it at all an so I'm limp as a noodle.

I look at her and she says "Put on the condom. Just put it on and I will suck you. " Wow That was Hot. She then says "This is awkward just put it on. " Well I can't because my cock is nice and fat when its flaccid and it does not like to jump into a condom until its ready. I don't say that out loud. At this point I can tell there is no sex appeal between us and I am done. I tell her thanks but this is not going to happen and ask her politely to give me my money back. I get up and start to dress. I fully expect some nastiness to happen either from her or the person she txts while trying to find the money. I envision a huge epic blow out with a pimp or something. But nothing. Out comes my money, she hands it to me and I m out the door. As I walk down the hall a possible pimp comes the other way. I confront him first with "Hey, how ya doing tonight" I puff up like a bird at the same time to show I'm big and I flash a smile. He smiles back and says "Hey. " Probably not the pimp. LOL.

Well This was a first for me.

But I mean come on for 150 I want to have a nice fantasy with someone who at least fakes interest and makes it worth my time. She was a nice girl but to young and innocent for me. I'm sure she is perfect for once of you guys out there. She is real and has a great little body. But she is just not for me. Like I told her when she txt me after I left " why you not put on Comdom" My response. Because we didn't click. But thank you.

So I took one for the team and now I will stick with the ladies I now I click with. I like for both the woman and I to both have a good time.

Cheers,

Drexx.

Posting Limitations