Adult Vacation
Minted Baby
Ashley Madison
Worldwide escort directory
wildpeachvacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1787 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26791
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / post /4075350701/25586405/25586405.

  2. #26790
    Quote Originally Posted by FredaGroper  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for this one?

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1870/28836147

    Her pics / video look great but to me not so amazing that she could in fact be legit.
    The link is down.

  3. #26789
    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    Smart man. Black girl pretending to be asian. WTF.
    Hold on. I may be interested but I want to know what I'm getting. Is she "mulatto" or is she "black". I thought mulatto means mixed with typical mixed hair texture, features, and hair texture. Just want to make sure if I go she is what I expect?

  4. #26788

    All this talk about Brazilians.

    Can anyone vouch for this one?

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1870/28836147

    Her pics / video look great but to me not so amazing that she could in fact be legit.

  5. #26787
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    I've been away, back in town an pleased to see Susan posting on Backpage and with a nice incall in Altamonte just off I-4. If you like cute 40 year olds with head game skills, she's your girl. Got that great deep BBBJ with attention where it was needed. For some reason her sister site ad has been down I suggested she repost. Still my go-to girl now that I'm back. If you can't find her ad, I'll share digits.
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7795/20292788

  6. #26786

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHammer  [View Original Post]
    Yes the photos are fake. I said "She is that hot" and her real photos would probably get more bite. She is a beautiful 31 yo blonde with a pretty face and b / c tits and perfect assess.
    Come on man. When you say "she is for real". I think we can all agree on here, that means the girl you see in the ad, is the one you are getting when you get there. Especially when followed up with " she is that hot". A little clarification for futures reviews will help. Thanks for sharing the experience, at the end of the day she used fake photos of a well-known adult film star to allure mongers.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  7. #26785

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMascarita  [View Original Post]
    Someone review her.

  8. #26784

    Ana

    I had a 1/2 dream with Ana. She is legit. Gorgeous woman. She was very polite and took care of my needs. No GFE but her beauty makes up for it. Will visit again before she leaves on the 25th.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcAlec  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ana this week and her friend last week, concur with all previous reviews. Did like Ana's personality even through the language barrier and though all covered, the best experience this year so far.

  9. #26783

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    I've been away, back in town an pleased to see Susan posting on Backpage and with a nice incall in Altamonte just off I-4. If you like cute 40 year olds with head game skills, she's your girl. Got that great deep BBBJ with attention where it was needed. For some reason her sister site ad has been down I suggested she repost. Still my go-to girl now that I'm back. If you can't find her ad, I'll share digits.
    She's stunning.

  10. #26782

  11. #26781

    Susan

    I've been away, back in town an pleased to see Susan posting on Backpage and with a nice incall in Altamonte just off I-4. If you like cute 40 year olds with head game skills, she's your girl. Got that great deep BBBJ with attention where it was needed. For some reason her sister site ad has been down I suggested she repost. Still my go-to girl now that I'm back. If you can't find her ad, I'll share digits.

  12. #26780

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by RickUsa1234  [View Original Post]
    Correct. 150 for hh and one and done. She tries to speed up but in a nice way. Also, just FYI. She told me that she is leaving for Madrid soon.
    Saw Ana this week and her friend last week, concur with all previous reviews. Did like Ana's personality even through the language barrier and though all covered, the best experience this year so far.

  13. #26779

    Sophia

    Got a text from Sophia she is currently in the Lake Buena Vista area. Had a dream with her recently my review is in the Lockhart SW forum. PM for more info.

  14. #26778

    Not Riley Steele.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    So your saying that you saw riley steele? If so what was the damage?

    AL.
    I would say she is as hot as the fake photos. Damage $. 50 hhr.

    MH.

  15. #26777

    Realistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by PasionMmx  [View Original Post]
    I don't even think this girl is consistently using the same fake pictures. Her tattoo appears different in a bending over picture. Is it at least the picture with the phone and the messy hotel because that seems realistic LOL.
    Yes the photos are fake. I said "She is that hot" and her real photos would probably get more bite. She is a beautiful 31 yo blonde with a pretty face and b / c tits and perfect assess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape