Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 142 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Gern321

Ashley J

Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A must see! I book her ever time she comes to Chattanooga. Very sexy lady. The b2 b is so damn good. Don't miss out, my appointment is booked for Friday.
    I will have to agree. Usually not my thing. She was recommended last time she was here by a Senior Member I trust so I gave her a try. Very hot and very good at what she does. Not for everyone but I must say I really enjoyed her.

Reports

BStoned

Ashley J

A must see! I book her ever time she comes to Chattanooga. Very sexy lady. The b2 b is so damn good. Don't miss out, my appointment is booked for Friday.

Reports

Professor9058

Anna

Has anyone seen or heard from Anna in a while? I dreamed of her a couple of times and would love to again. It has been several months since her last BP post.

Reports

Professor9058

Bait and switch

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoad2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her I called a few times on different days but no answer. I would put her link up but idk how LOL sorry!
    I contacted her for a visit about three weeks ago. I got to the location and it was not the girl in the pics. She said she could call her but it would be a while before she would show up. There was also someone else in the house. Needless to say, I bailed.

Reports

Konabiker083

Nayala Mustoni

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...rl-23/10884136

I had a dream tonight that I visited Nayala at her incall location downtown. Nice safe location. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is very pretty in person and has an amazing body. She was clean and fresh. BBBJ, DATY, Doggie, etc. No CIM or Greek. Her donation for a hour was $$. 6. This might be high for some but you get what you pay for. She was well worth it. I would repeat.

Reports

The Load2

Kayla Reign

She's legit guys ultimate GFE for anyone interested. I can't see her today but she's looking for a few that can. PM me for more info.

Reports

Gern321

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy868  [View Original Post]
    I learned long time ago to add 5 to 6 years to the poster' age when checking with BP ads. Well we know we cannot trust women to tell their true ages anyway. What do you expect from a provider? If anything, they should be much worse on their ages.

So when she said 26, she is most likely in her 30's. Kind of worked out perfectly, didn't?. LOL.
    LOL. Yeah I guess I had that coming. I usually don't have that much of a issue with it. I guess everything else was striking me strange and I just added that to the list. I never expect much when trolling BP and that's usually what I get.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Poster's age

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...dy-26/10533390
    I doubt the age of 26, I think in her 30's. As always, YMMV.
    I learned long time ago to add 5 to 6 years to the poster' age when checking with BP ads. Well we know we cannot trust women to tell their true ages anyway. What do you expect from a provider? If anything, they should be much worse on their ages.

So when she said 26, she is most likely in her 30's. Kind of worked out perfectly, didn't?. LOL.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Yeah, most guys will be scared off by the pics of these guys

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ht-20/10876356

Are you kidding me? I laughed when I first saw this ad. Then after some further investigating and intel it was not funny anymore. I'll just say in a general way I would want no part of this. If you look closely at one of the girls you will figure out who it is and recent reviews attest to nothing but trouble. As always YMMV but I would have nothing to do with any of these clowns.
    I would stay away from this one for sure. Who wants to see these girls knowing these guys may rob you when you have your pants down? LOL.

Lately, I saw at least two ads that are fishy on BP. I would stay with the UTR girls or go with the known provider. Don't get sucked in by pretty pics, mostly are fake pics anyway. I would say the uncles maybe busy these days. Be careful out there.

Reports

Gern321

Haley

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...dy-26/10533390

Had seen a few reviews on Haley and knew she was legit. Gave her a call this afternoon with no notice and told her I could see her now if available. She said she didn't have a room but would meet me at a Hotel. So we did. I rolled up and she was sitting in her car alone. Nothing like I expected. The pics show long hair and this girl had short hair. She was very nice and went in and got a room Came back out and had a guy with her. I did not see him when I got there. She said he was there to make sure she was safe, ie Handler. Really didn't like that but pressed on, she had never seen me. So we pull around near the room We ALL get out and her and I head to the room. Dude stayed out in the car. Hmmm. So I fully expected not to see the angel wing tats and I was in the middle of a bait and switch. I'll be damn, there's the tats and it is her. She has lost quite a bit of weight since the pics. She's a spinner type. I doubt the age of 26, I think in her 30's. She's nice enough and skills were good but just not what I'm into. We walked out together and she got in the car with her handler and left. I would not see her again. As always, YMMV.

Reports

Gern321

Beware

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ht-20/10876356

Are you kidding me? I laughed when I first saw this ad. Then after some further investigating and intel it was not funny anymore. I'll just say in a general way I would want no part of this. If you look closely at one of the girls you will figure out who it is and recent reviews attest to nothing but trouble. As always YMMV but I would have nothing to do with any of these clowns.

Reports

PlainsDrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleone  [View Original Post]
    BP Lexi is a false advertiser and a laughable experience to say the least. http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...exi-25/8037848 I hadn't seen any reviews or negative info, but I did see a bunch of ads with history so I thought I would have a dream. The ad showed "60 60 60" so I thought it was. 6, regardless of time. Fair enough, her pics were cute. Too bad they're not her. Well, if they are they are, they're from 10 years and 120 pounds ago. The pics show a beautiful smile and in dreamland it was a beautiful smile if you could look past the huge gap between her two front teeth. With heavy makeup, some kind of string style onesie and a huge caboose she was definitely a sight to see. After learning it wasn't. 6 I should have split. But no, small brain said $. 2 for a HH would be fine and I stayed to see what was next. We met at a residential incall in Cleveland off a couple side streets from apd40. As we get started she frisked me head to toe and immediately unzipped me to see the "package". Without any hesitation, she puts a cherry flavored condom on my still soft member and said, "I'll suck it good". That lasted about 30 seconds. I'm guessing the flavor was gone. She asked me to sit down so I figure I'm fixing to see some Bush. Nope, "I don't show that. I'm not full service. Just body rubs. ". She then kneeled down and starts a HJ. She worked it good but I couldn't get stiff. The joke was on me. I hope no one else falls for the same schtick I did. Definitely will not repeat.
    If I see her I will bring extra cherry flavoring LOL. Thanks for posting, I have saw this ad, called and felt soemthing wasnt right when I asked if the pics were of her. If a girl scams you with fake pics leave. Chances are the service offered is a scam. Thanks again.

Reports

SandMt
    BP Lexi is a false advertiser and a laughable experience to say the least. http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...exi-25/8037848 I hadn't seen any reviews or negative info, but I did see a bunch of ads with history so I thought I would have a dream. The ad showed "60 60 60" so I thought it was. 6, regardless of time. Fair enough, her pics were cute. Too bad they're not her. Well, if they are they are, they're from 10 years and 120 pounds ago. The pics show a beautiful smile and in dreamland it was a beautiful smile if you could look past the huge gap between her two front teeth. With heavy makeup, some kind of string style onesie and a huge caboose she was definitely a sight to see. After learning it wasn't. 6 I should have split. But no, small brain said $. 2 for a HH would be fine and I stayed to see what was next. We met at a residential incall in Cleveland off a couple side streets from apd40. As we get started she frisked me head to toe and immediately unzipped me to see the "package". Without any hesitation, she puts a cherry flavored condom on my still soft member and said, "I'll suck it good". That lasted about 30 seconds. I'm guessing the flavor was gone. She asked me to sit down so I figure I'm fixing to see some Bush. Nope, "I don't show that. I'm not full service. Just body rubs. ". She then kneeled down and starts a HJ. She worked it good but I couldn't get stiff. The joke was on me. I hope no one else falls for the same schtick I did. Definitely will not repeat.
    Dude, thanks for the tofft, but damn, you worked your ass off to get utrjennifers info and saw her, but are blowing your money on BP, I don't understand, but we do need the tofft info for sure. In other words you've proven yourself when you saw utrjennifer, so going the BP route to me is a waste most of the time.

Reports

DockMan
    Good post! Thanks for the info.

Reports

Eleone

BP Lexi: Don't even think about it or the joke's on you

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 142 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations