Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 170 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MajorJohn69

Haydan

Had a little time to burn on my way through Chattanooga last Friday. Stopped and saw Haydan off Shallowford. Pics in the add are her but my guess dated. DTBBBJ was to die for. CFS. Hell I enjoyed the BJ so much I stopped on my way back through for a second round. This time with a trip to the isles.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...on-me/11673401

Reports

SouthernYankee

Kristy

Quote Originally Posted by HuckOne  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys has anyone dreamed with Kristy in Hixson or Carrie.
    I have been curious about Kristy for awhile.

Reports

Pappi

Legite

Quote Originally Posted by BHD678  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. Last was about a year ago. She's legit, good massage, FS with everything covered. She's really hard to schedule the first time, but if you persist and actually make it to the first appointment, it's just a matter of a call or text after that. I would still see her a lot except that Dalton is a little too far (southeast side of town). She has a very private incall location. She has gained some weight, but looks to be wearing it really well. She's never been a spinner, so if that's your thing don't bother.
    That is true she is legit and seems to like to make her appointments during the morning or day, been a while but the pics are her and she might have gained a few pounds. She actually looks better with more weight, she usually has a craigslist ad also.

Reports

Pappi

The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Edvis  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...-call/11366196 She's back. I hope to be able to contact her.
    Yep she is one of the best in my opinion.

Reports

HuckOne

Kristy

Hey guys has anyone dreamed with Kristy in Hixson or Carrie.

Reports

Edvis

Maria

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...-call/11366196 She's back. I hope to be able to contact her.

Reports

MrNatURL

Midori. No

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her about 3 years ago. Set an appt a couple days in advance because it was going to be an AM visit and when I called morning of to get location she cancelled on me. I never tried to reschedule. This was back before I had my first dream too so I did a lot of research, she's legit. Those are new pics and I can tell they are her but wow she has gained some weight. Please post a review if you go see her.
    Tried to reach her a few years ago, got a really ugly text back in return, and totally uncalled for and unprovoked. Figured it was just a nasty drunk. We're lucky enough here to have some great talent, why waste a moment of effort to connect with that kind of hassle.

Reports

Weezy0522
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownAyes  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hayden last night and can confirm she is the girl in the pictures. She looked delicious to me too and I was excited to see her based on the pictures. I would rate her a solid 8 based on the pictures but she is a 5 to 6 in person. She is the size in the picture but just not as firm as I imagined. I can agree with prior post that she has great attitude. She greeted me at the door with some dfk which helped my initial disappointment. She eagerly complied with almost every request including BBBJ and seems to have an fairly open menu. I did not inquire about trips to Greece. I probably will not repeat. This is more a reflection that we just did not mesh well. Her attitude, skills, and performance were above par. As always YMMV.

Happy mongering!
    5 to 6 in person? Damn. Thanks for the info, going to save me some money.

Reports

GeorgiaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler  [View Original Post]
    I remember Deanna, though I haven't seen her. She used to have a website or forum group and had a couple of videos posted on it. One showcased her french skills and the other showed her enjoying a trip to greece.

Wished I hooked up with her.
    Yes I saw both of them together once, Been a long time ago. Was definitely fun.

Reports

Brown Ayes

Hayden

Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodJohn  [View Original Post]

Had some reviews of her few weeks back when she was visiting.

Looks like this time her BP as has some new face pics.

Just wondering if anyone that saw her last time can confirm her pics.

She looks delicous!
    I saw Hayden last night and can confirm she is the girl in the pictures. She looked delicious to me too and I was excited to see her based on the pictures. I would rate her a solid 8 based on the pictures but she is a 5 to 6 in person. She is the size in the picture but just not as firm as I imagined. I can agree with prior post that she has great attitude. She greeted me at the door with some dfk which helped my initial disappointment. She eagerly complied with almost every request including BBBJ and seems to have an fairly open menu. I did not inquire about trips to Greece. I probably will not repeat. This is more a reflection that we just did not mesh well. Her attitude, skills, and performance were above par. As always YMMV.

Happy mongering!

Reports

Rhett Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloofin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure but pretty confident that Hayden use to work out of Atlanta as Tinkerbell. This was about five or so years ago. If it is her she used to be a lot of fun. Her mom Deanna was a legend back in the day. I haven't seen Tinkerbell on here in a while so can't vouch for her skills now. If she has learned the Alabama Tonsil Bob like her moms she is worth a visit.
    I remember Deanna, though I haven't seen her. She used to have a website or forum group and had a couple of videos posted on it. One showcased her french skills and the other showed her enjoying a trip to greece.

Wished I hooked up with her.

Reports

NuGuy36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloofin  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure but pretty confident that Hayden use to work out of Atlanta as Tinkerbell. This was about five or so years ago. If it is her she used to be a lot of fun. Her mom Deanna was a legend back in the day. I haven't seen Tinkerbell on here in a while so can't vouch for her skills now. If she has learned the Alabama Tonsil Bob like her moms she is worth a visit.
    Yup that's the former Tinkerbell. Her Aunt Sally gave a mean BJ, she retired almost 8-10 years ago to join the service.

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwestlake  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with her. First off, she wouldn't answer or return calls for a while. Then when I did get her on the phone, I scheduled an appointment. At least she had the decency to cancel on me right before I left for Dalton to come see her.

She REALLY pisses me off with her erratic behavior. Why would anyone put up with her shit when someone who's better looking and more dependable like Brandy is around?
    Have you guys checked out her new pics? She must have put on more than 20 lbs. Those pics are not flattering at all. Why you guys are so interested in her is beyond me. I guess whatever turns you on. For me, I would not bother to call her at all. She is just too fat and too old. And with the hobbit to standing people up? Next please!

Reports

Bloofin

Haydeng

Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodJohn  [View Original Post]

Had some reviews of her few weeks back when she was visiting.

Looks like this time her BP as has some new face pics.

Just wondering if anyone that saw her last time can confirm her pics.

She looks delicous!

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy0522  [View Original Post]
    She looked way TGTBT, I wish I would had taken the risk. She is 100% my type, ugh I hope she comes back sometime soon preferably when I have money to blow, shit I might set some aside just for that day LOL. Thanks for the intel, if you hear from her being nearby again please let me know LOL.
    I don't think she will be back soon. I think uncle LEO got her. Too bad. She probably was just starting in this line of business and didn't know how to screen the callers.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 170 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations