Awesome Rich Date
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 248 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Isabel

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Your better off you didn't waste your $. She's been around for years but has to change her name due to poor service. She has so many rules I was waiting for her to tell me no running around the pool. Can't do CG because she has knee problems. Another clue is the ToSluts review in her pictures. Those are auto generated and every girl is great! Has gone by Britt / Brittney and Jessica just to name a few.
    Received a text from her today saying that she was sorry about last weekend and she would make it up. Guess she needs to go shopping this weekend. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RealCoolHandle  [View Original Post]
    Fair point. And in interest of giving back to my community, I can confirm that Honey & Promise are the real deal, and both sweet girls. Neither quite matches pics--Honey is (or when I spoke with her was) less impressive than I'd hoped, but Promise was stunning. But they were accommodating, genuinely friendly, laid-back, and totally game.
    Their ya go. I'd wondered about thise two. Now I feel safe if I pull the trigger. Soaking it up my friend. And you thought I was juzt being a smarty pants.

Hey, soak THIS, buddy!

Fair point. And in interest of giving back to my community, I can confirm that Honey & Promise are the real deal, and both sweet girls. Neither quite matches pics--Honey is (or when I spoke with her was) less impressive than I'd hoped, but Promise was stunning. But they were accommodating, genuinely friendly, laid-back, and totally game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEpoo  [View Original Post]
    Thats the only way we find out these things, somebodys got to step up. Everyone can't sit back and soak up information. If theres no new infomation being generated, theres nothing for anyone to soak. I'd like to soak ever once in a while.

Your mailbox is full

I tried to respond to your pm but your mailbox is full.

Thats the only way we find out these things, somebodys got to step up. Everyone can't sit back and soak up information. If theres no new infomation being generated, theres nothing for anyone to soak. I'd like to soak ever once in a while.

SKYLAR and KAILAH

Looks like these two have made there way across the state to Nashville already. Some lucky guy just reviewed them on the Nashville forum and it was his first post. Just my luck, I was going to possibly set something up with them while I was in the 423. Snooze you lose I guess.

E.

http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...essee/17275713

Too true

Brittney was the first chick I saw in this hobby and she just out sat the bar for waste of time and money. No touching me, no kissing, no fiv, no bb j, no small talk, money up front, what's taking you so long, piss poor CBJ and hand job, found out after started no full service, got a nut after 10 mi utes. Before I could blinkshe was ddessed, I asked if I didn't pay for an hour, her response yes but once you cum that's it unless you pay again.

Her reviews got so bad she dropped her sorry ass out of sight and crawed out back into the light not long ago. I thougbt what the hell, its been 2 years, she's lost some of her fat gut, so I gave her a call. Chatted and reminded told her of my first experiance with her. Her response: "yep that's just how it is".
    You're spot on SandMt! So many rules and no-nos its all you can do to get it up. BP. Is spotty at best in Chatt anyway. Best to stick with our UTRs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RealCoolHandle  [View Original Post]
    LOL, if I do, I certainly will report. Maybe I'll just take her out for a cup of coffee and a chat and let why'all know what's up.
    Thats the only way we find out these things, somebodys got to step up. Everyone can't sit back and soak up information. If theres no new infomation being generated, theres nothing for anyone to soak. I'd like to soak ever once in a while😉.

Quote Originally Posted by MeshGuy  [View Original Post]
    I see Brittney's back and advertising regularly on BP. She's clean, nice, and I like her a lot, but she has a very long list of "No"s. There are plenty of bad reviews here to scare you away, so I won't really add to that. She's a nice lady and I have fun with her, but I can definitely understand why others have not been pleased.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...proof/16831192
    Brittney was the first chick I saw in this hobby and she just out sat the bar for waste of time and money. No touching me, no kissing, no fiv, no bb j, no small talk, money up front, what's taking you so long, piss poor CBJ and hand job, found out after started no full service, got a nut after 10 mi utes. Before I could blinkshe was ddessed, I asked if I didn't pay for an hour, her response yes but once you cum that's it unless you pay again.

Her reviews got so bad she dropped her sorry ass out of sight and crawed out back into the light not long ago. I thougbt what the hell, its been 2 years, she's lost some of her fat gut, so I gave her a call. Chatted and reminded told her of my first experiance with her. Her response: "yep that's just how it is".

[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Stop being a fucking douche

A2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Core14  [View Original Post]
    Trouble just saying.
    Thanks. Something was telling me that.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRebel  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Brooke?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...unday/17241523
    Read back over the last few months and you'll find a couple of posts about her. I personally saw her a few times earlier this year. The first couple visits were great but service quickly slid downhill as her vices ("H" got the best of her. Eventually she stole from me, and from what I've understood has done the same to many others over the last few weeks.

This is why in her ad she mentions you don't have to pay the roses until the end, her reputation has caught up to her and people have been posting warnings about her so she has put that in her ad to try that to get some business.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRebel  [View Original Post]

Trouble just saying.

Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by Core14  [View Original Post]
    Tried today sent text she's at the mall shopping be done in 20 min said that she would text me back so I headed that way hung out for an hour. Called her no answer so I text again get a reply 2 hours later she said she was still at the mall eating. Not very reliable just saying.
    Your better off you didn't waste your $. She's been around for years but has to change her name due to poor service. She has so many rules I was waiting for her to tell me no running around the pool. Can't do CG because she has knee problems. Another clue is the ToSluts review in her pictures. Those are auto generated and every girl is great! Has gone by Britt / Brittney and Jessica just to name a few.

Isabel

Quote Originally Posted by Supert  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...-pics/15589758

Anyone ventured here yet? Strongly considering, but unsure.
    Tried today sent text she's at the mall shopping be done in 20 min said that she would text me back so I headed that way hung out for an hour. Called her no answer so I text again get a reply 2 hours later she said she was still at the mall eating. Not very reliable just saying.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 248 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations