Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 164 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MThompson620

Lindsey

This is my first report, met with Lindsey recently and everything said below about her is correct. She's absolutely beautiful and while not full GFE she's very accommodating. One difference is she did have a shaved kitty for me. Would repeat.

Reports

Doggie1

ToriA

Dreamed of Tori a week or so ago. In my dream She is full GFE and really good at it. Dreamed she truly enjoyed pleasing and has good skills. Thanks Tori.

Reports

MountainMan60

Lyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lyssa yesterday. She posts on BP some but without any pics. She's a 22 year old with long hair and curvy body. She looks great and has great skills as well. I have some pics of her and her info. If interested and are a Senior or trusted member shoot me a PM. If Skylar is your only reference don't waste your time.
    Thank you Gern for giving me the contact info for Lyssa. I met her Wednesday night on my way out of town for thanksgiving. She is a great girl with the best BBBJ skills I have had in a long time.

MM.

Reports

Gipper1966

Maria In Cleveland. In Chattanooga

Good Evening Everyone.

Before I headed over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house, I noticed an ad from Maria. I knew she's been busy and out of the city, but I texted just to see if she responded. She did respond and we set up an appointment for Wednesday evening.

She looked fantastic, and you can tell she's lost weight. Fortunately, this did not affect her stamina or skills. We moved thru my usual menu of deviant requests, and ended up taking her from behind in front of a mirror in her room. (She loves this, by the way. Reverse cowgirl in front of a mirror gets you bonus points!) As we moved back over to the bed, I might have mentioned the work "anal" under my breath.

She turned and asked, "Would you like to try anal? I don't normally do that. Do you have any lube?

Fortunately, I had my every-day-carry bottle of Astroglide nearby, so I said, "Uh, YEAH!" And so we began a trip to an island that rhymes with Grease.

Let me repeat that: Maria let me put my penis into her butt. And I have to be honest; it was delightful!

A few words of caution: start slow, use short strokes and plenty of lube until she gets warmed up. That way, everyone leaves happy. This is a new menu item for her and she requested I spread the word. So I did.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Gipper.

Reports

WestwoodJohn

TOFTT with Lindsey

Well her ad had me wondering if there really could be BP ad that was legit with such an attractive young woman. She doesn't do txt and was just visiting. Looks TGTBT I know but still I had to know. Asked on the board but never heard anything. The evening before a holiday when I really had no time to be dreaming but I still had to know.

TOFTT tonight and was really blown away when I first saw her. The pictures are defiantly her and recent. She met me outside her hotel wearing some tight jeans with sexy heels. Came over to offer me a quick hug thanking me for visiting.

Proceed to the room, which was very clean and decent. Some conversation and off go her pants, which put me at ease. Revealing a very beautiful kitty. Not bald, but very well kept. She smiled and said "o yeah I don't wear panties LOL".

Well the experince is not full GFE and everthing covered. There is defiantly good bit upsale, which was foreign to my ear as most all the good providers in Chattanooga are GFE and no extra charges.

Still this was BY NO MEANS A BAD EXPERIENCE but quite the contrary I found it to be VERY SATIFACTORY. She has quite IMPRESSIVE skills in touch. Cowgirl was the best ride I've ever had in my life. She rode me for quite a while and it was the only position I needed tonight. Can't complain one bit, all I had to do was lye there as she rode me like a champ. She was banging my head against the headboard.

Still I know she won't be the experince everyone is looking for. There are plenty of other quality girls around town. You be your own judge but in my own humble opinion Lindsey is one of those girls that's so HOT it doesn't matter if it's not GFE. Her experince is good enought and all you'll need to get off. If you saw her out in public she's one you'll stop to take a look at. She's that good looking. She is defiantly one flawless beautiful woman. The pics do NOT tell how incredibly sexy she is. Tight kitty indeed 28-29 yr old with no kids.

I've had a November TO REMEMBER. Incredible birthday experince with Drew earlier this month and TOFTT Thanksgving with Lindsey!!

This has been a TOFTT report!

Reports

Joker0069

Anyone have 411 on this girl

Reports

WestwoodJohn

Lindsey

Sent her few txts said she preferred to call. So I did.

Talked with her over the phone. Good conversation.

I'm pretty sure she's legit. Late 20's from Ga.

Reasonable quotes.

I don't have time to see her today so can give any dream info.

Legit but unknown.

Anyone got any to add.

Reports

WestwoodJohn

Wondering about Lindsey

Reports

Doggie1

Lelanie

Dreamed with Lelanie a couple of times a few weeks back. She is hot, get to talk to and fun. Did not have a FS dream but would repeat and would dream of FS. Sorry for being a little late posting this.

Reports

ManDogHorse

Still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by ManDogHorse  [View Original Post]
    I'm always on the lookout for expecting providers. Her link was broken. Who is the provider? I'd be very interested.
    Still I retested, guys. Please PM me if you know of any.

Reports

DockMan
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...e-city/7491413

So looking through the ads today and take a good look at these pics. Looks like there might be a problem. Just sayin.
    That ain't no camel toe!

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

GFonCall

Uh oh.

So looking through the ads today and take a good look at these pics. Looks like there might be a problem. Just sayin.
    Is that a tiny Bush, or a *.

Reports

Gern321

Wtf

Reports

Squeeb89

Amber

So I saw Amber last Friday night from backpage.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...rience/9939439

She was definitely a little bigger than her pictures, but they're still her.

She was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Everything was covered. I generally prefer BBBJ but oh well LOL.

Multiple positions and overall a fun time. Nothing really special about her and I probably won't repeat simply because we have too many amazing providers to settle for less. But my time was still pleasant and I enjoyed myself.

Reports

Jackknoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvis  [View Original Post]
    I posted the link so I hope that's ok. Just like the pictures and in Cleveland. Is a stripper from Atlanta passing thru and was able to see me at last moment with an hour get ready. She got some background info on me and I told her about skinny blonde and the bust in Cleveland. She gave me a private incall location and was able to wear me out with a HJ as I was in awe of her. Going to repeat. Hoping she advertises here as she has some good rates. http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...alist/11561750.
    She has quite a nice backside. Wow.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 164 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations