Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 181 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DrewnAge
    Quote Originally Posted by DonHomes  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Gern and after seeing numerous women when I googled the number my little voice said this was to good to be true, but I could always be wrong. I have not pursued her but if anyone does and has anything good or bad to say I would like to hear about it. With so many tried and true great ones in the area now it is hard to take a chance right now.
    I called and setup an appointment with a 30 min notice. Discussed services and $$. She said come close to her location and call her back. I did no answer. I wait 15 min and call again, no answer. After another 10, I pull out to go home, and call her one last time. She answered and said she couldn't make appointment. I said fine how about later. She said she got a bad vibe from me.

Never been accused of being a creepy guy before, and haven't had this issue with other providers. Oh well. Not sure if she is overly cautious or if something weird is going on.

Reports

DonHomes

Something smells fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    My gut feeling tells me this is really the one that posted away back and Dr. Feelgood. With such bad reviews and fake pics I think she's changed her program but still the same game.
    I agree with Gern and after seeing numerous women when I googled the number my little voice said this was to good to be true, but I could always be wrong. I have not pursued her but if anyone does and has anything good or bad to say I would like to hear about it. With so many tried and true great ones in the area now it is hard to take a chance right now.

Reports

Jojomo1001

Dr. Feelgood

My gut feeling tells me this is really the one that posted away back and Dr. Feelgood. With such bad reviews and fake pics I think she's changed her program but still the same game.
    Thanks for the heads up! Going to stay away from this one then.

Reports

Gern321
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojomo1001  [View Original Post]
    Don, have you pulled the trigger on this Spanish princess yet?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...l-now/11075479

Reports

Jojomo1001

Onita Cleveland

I am adding this now I googled her number should have before writing this originally, I usually always do and for some reason did not till last night. Her number comes up with a black girl in about half the ads I found from the past using this number. Onita's Pics were in some for that number as well. Guess she is sharing the phone with a friend not sure I have seen this before. All I know the girl I talked to had a very latin voice and spoke Spanish as well. Just thought I would throw this out there today.
    Don, have you pulled the trigger on this Spanish princess yet?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...l-now/11075479

Reports

ManDogHorse

Sisters?

Any Intel on these two "sisters"?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...party/12261627

Would be hot if true.

Reports

DonHomes

More Information

I have not met her yet but talked with her for about 15 minutes today. I am interested in meeting her but I was in Hixson at the moment and she in Cleveland and I had obligations at home I could not be gone that long. I gave her the 20 question quiz and felt her out.

This is only my opinion but she sound very real and sincere and claimed her pics were real and current. I have been around many latins and she sounded the part and was very pleasant to speak with.

She said she was going to be around the Cleveland area for maybe another week. I hope this helps some give her a call for yourself and if I TOFTT sooner will report back here and let you all know how it went.
    I am adding this now I googled her number should have before writing this originally, I usually always do and for some reason did not till last night. Her number comes up with a black girl in about half the ads I found from the past using this number. Onita's Pics were in some for that number as well. Guess she is sharing the phone with a friend not sure I have seen this before. All I know the girl I talked to had a very latin voice and spoke Spanish as well. Just thought I would throw this out there today.

Reports

DonHomes

Onita

Quote Originally Posted by SauteGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her yet but talked with her for about 15 minutes today. I am interested in meeting her but I was in Hixson at the moment and she in Cleveland and I had obligations at home I could not be gone that long. I gave her the 20 question quiz and felt her out.

This is only my opinion but she sound very real and sincere and claimed her pics were real and current. I have been around many latins and she sounded the part and was very pleasant to speak with.

She said she was going to be around the Cleveland area for maybe another week. I hope this helps some give her a call for yourself and if I TOFTT sooner will report back here and let you all know how it went.

Reports

Gern321

?

Quote Originally Posted by TAFreak  [View Original Post]
    If you read back in the forums all this could be avoided. It was already been discussed. Pics are fake and can easily be found it you do your homework.

Reports

TAFreak

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilder  [View Original Post]
    I was given a sob story and I'm kind of a softy so I actually agreed to and followed through with meeting her and giving her the cash to pay for her room so she could get back to her stuff and of course she never returned.

I knew better but after chatting with her in person for several minutes I decided she was legit, guess I was wrong. And what I shame, I bet she's fun!
    Don't fall for this one anybody.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ndeed/12168747

Reports

TAFreak

Scammed here

Most of us have done that early on. You got it out of the way now. It just never works out.
    Don't want anyone to be scammed by this liar please pass it on guys.

Reports

TAFreak

Watch out scam!

This a scamming lying piece of crap. Thief and a lier. Stay away from her.

Reports

Gern321
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilder  [View Original Post]
    I was given a sob story and I'm kind of a softy so I actually agreed to and followed through with meeting her and giving her the cash to pay for her room so she could get back to her stuff and of course she never returned.

I knew better but after chatting with her in person for several minutes I decided she was legit, guess I was wrong. And what I shame, I bet she's fun!
    Most of us have done that early on. You got it out of the way now. It just never works out.

Reports

TheBuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy868  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us how she ripped you off so we can be aware, even if it is old trick.

Reports

MrMedic86

Camille and London

Does anyone have any info on these two? No hits on tineye and I didn't see the number popping up anywhere. It looks TGTBT but if it's legit, it'd be one hell of a dream.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...adise/12257437

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 181 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations