www.rubmaps.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MountainEagle

Naudia

I will be in Chattanooga next weekend and was wondering if anybody has any info on Nadia she put an ad on Backpage I believe this past Friday 21 has tattoos add headline said $75 off regular she looks very cute very petite Thanks.

Reports

Random420
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what she did with me yesterday. I made mention of her phone number showing a different person. So guess what today, new ad up, same pics, new phone number starting area code 901. I got lucky yesterday by not making that trip. LEO for sure.
    That's why this site is great! I'm all about collaboration between the brotherhood! I will certainly be more cautious when the girls are TOO friendly on the phone.

Reports

Robert501

Talking it up big

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFillerTime  [View Original Post]
    I got busted in a sting a couple of years ago based on a BP ad that looked very similar to this one, and one of the things that comes back to mind is. How much this be*t*h was "talking up" our planned rendezvous. She couldn't have been more engaging or sweeter to talk to. Complimenting my voice, laughing at a couple of my witty remarks. Etc. The kind of sh*t I know NOW should raise red flags. So, just saying, you can't be TOO cautious sometimes in situations like this.
    Exactly what she did with me yesterday. I made mention of her phone number showing a different person. So guess what today, new ad up, same pics, new phone number starting area code 901. I got lucky yesterday by not making that trip. LEO for sure.

Reports

NiceButOdd
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...00-22/10912675

Does anyone have the low down on this? I am new to the area and used to use TER to verify but no one in Chat is on it.

Reports

ItsFillerTime

Talkin it up big time

I really planned to TOFTT today at 5 pm. I had it all set up, had to go to Cleveland anyway. Phone number googled went to another ad, first scare, but I talked to her and she talked it up bigtime. Just before leaving the house I decided to pull up her ad one more time, it was down and I got nervous. Call me chicken s--t if you want but I did not go.
    I got busted in a sting a couple of years ago based on a BP ad that looked very similar to this one, and one of the things that comes back to mind is. How much this be*t*h was "talking up" our planned rendezvous. She couldn't have been more engaging or sweeter to talk to. Complimenting my voice, laughing at a couple of my witty remarks. Etc. The kind of sh*t I know NOW should raise red flags. So, just saying, you can't be TOO cautious sometimes in situations like this.

Reports

Robert501

McKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by Random420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen MacKenzie? Looks TGTBT.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...dlt-21/5332367
    I really planned to TOFTT today at 5 pm. I had it all set up, had to go to Cleveland anyway. Phone number googled went to another ad, first scare, but I talked to her and she talked it up bigtime. Just before leaving the house I decided to pull up her ad one more time, it was down and I got nervous. Call me chicken s--t if you want but I did not go.

Reports

Random420
    Has anyone seen MacKenzie? Looks TGTBT.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...dlt-21/5332367

Reports

Random420
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I will have to agree. Usually not my thing. She was recommended last time she was here by a Senior Member I trust so I gave her a try. Very hot and very good at what she does. Not for everyone but I must say I really enjoyed her.
    I'm trying to book with her now! She's amazing and makes you forget about everything while with her. She's got my nose wide open!

Reports

WestwoodJohn

Anna MIA

Quote Originally Posted by Professor9058  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Anna in a while? I dreamed of her a couple of times and would love to again. It has been several months since her last BP post.
    Yeah I liked Anna too. Wish her well maybe someday she'll come back.

No idea why she left

Reports

Konabiker083
    I tried to book her. Used the other site she advertises on, also text. I thought we were all set for yesterday morning? When I text next morning, no reply. Then 30 minuts after our agreed time she text and wanted to know what happened. BS, she overslept and wanted to blame me. Looked hot and has great reviews. I am not trying again.
    I'm sorry it did not work out for you. It took her about 5 min to call me back with a location. She did make me wait about 20 min outside the hotel. Once inside I did not feel rushed.

Reports

Robert501

Nayona

Quote Originally Posted by Konabiker083  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...rl-23/10884136

I had a dream tonight that I visited Nayala at her incall location downtown. Nice safe location. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is very pretty in person and has an amazing body. She was clean and fresh. BBBJ, DATY, Doggie, etc. No CIM or Greek. Her donation for a hour was $$. 6. This might be high for some but you get what you pay for. She was well worth it. I would repeat.
    I tried to book her. Used the other site she advertises on, also text. I thought we were all set for yesterday morning? When I text next morning, no reply. Then 30 minuts after our agreed time she text and wanted to know what happened. BS, she overslept and wanted to blame me. Looked hot and has great reviews. I am not trying again.

Reports

Gern321

Ashley J

Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A must see! I book her ever time she comes to Chattanooga. Very sexy lady. The b2 b is so damn good. Don't miss out, my appointment is booked for Friday.
    I will have to agree. Usually not my thing. She was recommended last time she was here by a Senior Member I trust so I gave her a try. Very hot and very good at what she does. Not for everyone but I must say I really enjoyed her.

Reports

BStoned

Ashley J

A must see! I book her ever time she comes to Chattanooga. Very sexy lady. The b2 b is so damn good. Don't miss out, my appointment is booked for Friday.

Reports

Professor9058

Anna

Has anyone seen or heard from Anna in a while? I dreamed of her a couple of times and would love to again. It has been several months since her last BP post.

Reports

Professor9058

Bait and switch

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoad2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her I called a few times on different days but no answer. I would put her link up but idk how LOL sorry!
    I contacted her for a visit about three weeks ago. I got to the location and it was not the girl in the pics. She said she could call her but it would be a while before she would show up. There was also someone else in the house. Needless to say, I bailed.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations