This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Viper2
    Has anyone had a dream about this one?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...st-25/11413219

Reports

Fishindude1

4 hand massage with Catherine

Wow!! I got the chance to get in in the fun this morning with Catherine and UTRJennifer. As usual Catherine was awesome! This was the first time I was actually able to meet Jennifer and let me tell you, I sure hope it is not the last time!! She is very hot and sweet! As any of you know that have seen Catherine, I left with a big smile on my face! Thanks again Catherine and Jennifer!

Reports

Rwestlake

Would like to see her

I really want to see this girl myself. I kept hoping that someone would TOFFT first and let me know that she's legit. Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I remember now. I overlooked the Zoey name. I'll pass.

Reports

Gern321

Zoey

Quote Originally Posted by Duke5392  [View Original Post]
    I thought I recognized her from earlier posts. Do a search for cornbread or zoey. It was back on 10/08/2014. Doesn't look like it turned out good?
    Yeah I remember now. I overlooked the Zoey name. I'll pass.

Reports

Duke5392

Cornbread

I thought I recognized her from earlier posts. Do a search for cornbread or zoey. It was back on 10/08/2014. Doesn't look like it turned out good?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...op-26/11424913

Anyone done any intel on this one yet?

Reports

Gern321

Intel

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...op-26/11424913

Anyone done any intel on this one yet?

Reports

BHD678

More Julie

Julie has decided to stay for two weeks now. She only dreams twice at the most in a day. Treat this MILF well. She also sent a couple of more pics.
    Might have dreamed about Julie. Great, tight little body. Described as a MILF, and she fits the part! No rush, good conversation, good location; she's low volume, but if you like a lady she's worth getting to know! Be a gentleman if you go there!

Reports

Gern321

Julie

Julie has decided that she only wants to see safe members from our board and has taken down her BP ad. I'm adding a few of her pics here since you can't access them on BP now. If you don't have her # send me a PM.
    Julie has decided to stay for two weeks now. She only dreams twice at the most in a day. Treat this MILF well. She also sent a couple of more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (1).jpg‎   unnamed (2).jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎  

Reports

Ken6711

Ivan

Thanks I know who she is now.

Reports

Ivan Ausumtul

Rub in tug

I think this lady did rub an tug massages I and NW Georgia, like below Lafayette for several yrs. 53 is generous. Much better options available for the money in my humble opinion. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken6711  [View Original Post]
    A Gentlemen Delight ** Enjoy An Afternoon of Pleasure** - 53 706-XXX-5857.

Any info on this thanks.

Reports

Gern321

Julie Update

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...re-42/11463989

I had a dream I met Julie today. I always enjoy a good MILF. Nice incall location and easy set up. I dreamed she met me at the door with a warm hug and kiss dressed in black lingerie. She is very nice and has a great body. This one has skills. Pics are her and they are accurate. PM for more details if interested. As always YMMV.
    Julie has decided that she only wants to see safe members from our board and has taken down her BP ad. I'm adding a few of her pics here since you can't access them on BP now. If you don't have her # send me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-14 (5).jpg‎   2014-10-14.jpg‎   2014-10-14 (1).jpg‎  

Reports

Gern321

Julie

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...re-42/11463989

I had a dream I met Julie today. I always enjoy a good MILF. Nice incall location and easy set up. I dreamed she met me at the door with a warm hug and kiss dressed in black lingerie. She is very nice and has a great body. This one has skills. Pics are her and they are accurate. PM for more details if interested. As always YMMV.

Reports

Ken6711

New at this

A Gentlemen Delight ** Enjoy An Afternoon of Pleasure** - 53 706-XXX-5857.

Any info on this thanks.

Reports

Random420

Lexi

I had a dream today that I saw Lexi at lunch. Not the girl in the picture, more of a black valley girl. Nonetheless, very attractive spinner. Really good time, but not GFE. She's from the west coast and is new to the hobby. Will be in town through the week. Nice incall.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ay-19/11462675

Reports

Wise Guy 868

Web chat

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    The other day I had sent an e-mail to this one and slowly I was getting responses from her with pictures. She said she had an incall location on McCallie near the "University" Long story short the way it works is you have to become her "personal client" and once you register as her "official client" you have to go to live chat with her to be verified and then it is $$ hr for GFE / FS.

That e-mail is where I stopped for a few reasons. One the price seems a bit high, 2 I have to register? 3 Live chat, really? Can't say for sure yay or nay, but it didn't feel right.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...un-30/11430064
    This is nothing but to lure into costy web chatt. The main goal is to charge you for the chatt. There is no chance of actually meeting any of the promised girls. Stay away from them.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations