Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WestwoodJohn

Saw Hayden on BP again

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...on-me/11673401

Had some reviews of her few weeks back when she was visiting.

Looks like this time her BP as has some new face pics.

Just wondering if anyone that saw her last time can confirm her pics.

She looks delicous!

Reports

Rwestlake

Flaky Chick

I had a similar experience with her. First off, she wouldn't answer or return calls for a while. Then when I did get her on the phone, I scheduled an appointment. At least she had the decency to cancel on me right before I left for Dalton to come see her.

She REALLY pisses me off with her erratic behavior. Why would anyone put up with her shit when someone who's better looking and more dependable like Brandy is around?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpud  [View Original Post]
    I set and confirmed an appointment with her when she was in hixson. I bought her a box of her favorite chocolates that was listed on her website and then when I got around her location, I gave her a call. No answer. I called and left 3 or 4 messages and finally gave up 45 minutes after the scheduled time and drove back home which was another 45 minute drive. Over 2 hours wasted that day but I did eat her box of chocolates. She finally calls me back right before pulling in my driveway and apologizes, said that she had a doctors appointment that lasted longer than she expected and that she just got out. (I'm thinking, it went an hour and a half over?) I told her I understood and that things happen. She asked if I wanted to reschedule so I did for a couple days later.

She called that morning to confirm our time and I told her that I was looking forward to it (but did not buy her any more chocolates). I drove to her location and called. No answer. 10 minutes later, still no answer. Forget this. I drove back home. Got home and called her again and still no answer. Another hour and a half wasted.

Shortly after this incident is when I learned about reviews and started searching. It looked as if a lot of people got stood up by her if they were a first time customer. I won't ever give her another call.

Reports

Hobby Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfun  [View Original Post]
    It's funny. When you have a GREAT dream, you almost want to be greedy and not tell anyone so you can have her all to yourself. But hey. This board is something you give and receive.

Had an appt with Silkk who has a BP ad. Apparently she is new. Not only are the pics perfectly accurate but they appear to be the same damn outfit as when I arrived and she is smoking hot. I had to gasp when she turned to walk away and saw her perfect ass. She is sweet and bouncy and fun. Great body. Has incall in red bank. I hope she stays around because SHE is what it is all about. GFE for me.

I gave her a nice massage and we moved into FS covered, jeez I don't know all the abbreviations but this was GFE all the way. Delightful, couldn't have been better unless she had key lime pie on the table at the end. Treat her right so she stays around!! Oh, she was 1. 5 -- shit is that the right way to say it?
    $150 for an hour with no multi pops?

Reports

Tennga
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    You've been on this site how long? Can't do a link?
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...s-you/11934237

Reports

Robert501
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfun  [View Original Post]
    It's funny. When you have a GREAT dream, you almost want to be greedy and not tell anyone so you can have her all to yourself. But hey. This board is something you give and receive.

Had an appt with Silkk who has a BP ad. Apparently she is new. Not only are the pics perfectly accurate but they appear to be the same damn outfit as when I arrived and she is smoking hot. I had to gasp when she turned to walk away and saw her perfect ass. She is sweet and bouncy and fun. Great body. Has incall in red bank. I hope she stays around because SHE is what it is all about. GFE for me.

I gave her a nice massage and we moved into FS covered, jeez I don't know all the abbreviations but this was GFE all the way. Delightful, couldn't have been better unless she had key lime pie on the table at the end. Treat her right so she stays around!! Oh, she was 1. 5 -- shit is that the right way to say it?
    You've been on this site how long? Can't do a link?

Reports

Weezy0522
    Quote Originally Posted by Gern321  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she won't be back. Looks like something went wrong with screening skills.
    That is really unfortunate.

Reports

GymDoe68

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her about 3 years ago. Set an appt a couple days in advance because it was going to be an AM visit and when I called morning of to get location she cancelled on me. I never tried to reschedule. This was back before I had my first dream too so I did a lot of research, she's legit. Those are new pics and I can tell they are her but wow she has gained some weight. Please post a review if you go see her.
    Thanks everyone for the info. I'll be sure to post a review if I ever grow a pair and pull the trigger. As I said before, I'm super f'and nervous about it; it's just going to' be a matter of calling myself a p*ssy and other deragotory names enough times to finally talk myself into it.

FYI, when I replied to her BP ad, she included a few topless pics as well. As someone else said, she holds her extra weight very nicely (one of them was a full body from the side, and was clearly a few years old, bc her body was very tight in that one, so I was able to see the difference that why'all referenced).

Again, thanks for the info. Why'all will be the first (and damn sure the only) ones to know when the deed is done!

Reports

Gern321
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy0522  [View Original Post]
    She looked way TGTBT, I wish I would had taken the risk. She is 100% my type, ugh I hope she comes back sometime soon preferably when I have money to blow, shit I might set some aside just for that day LOL. Thanks for the intel, if you hear from her being nearby again please let me know LOL.
    I'm guessing she won't be back. Looks like something went wrong with screening skills.

Reports

IntoTheMystic
    You right!

Reports

Weezy0522
    See my previous post for the link. I had a dream with her today. Wow! The defination of a hot young spinner. Pics are accurate. Tidy incall location. She is nice and as clean as they come. Fresh manicure which is my weak spot. This girl has skills and is a great time. No streach marks, TIGHT little body. I was not rushed and she enjoys what she does. She is leaving tomorrow so don't miss this one. Pm for more info.
    She looked way TGTBT, I wish I would had taken the risk. She is 100% my type, ugh I hope she comes back sometime soon preferably when I have money to blow, shit I might set some aside just for that day LOL. Thanks for the intel, if you hear from her being nearby again please let me know LOL.

Reports

Fcw1023

No Joy?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...treat/11941035

I called this one and she says all first time clients get to watch a $25 cam show! Now that's be. S. !! LOL. I did not partake.

Reports

Mr Spud
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDoe68  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...w-pics/3429365

Hey guys, I've been a lurker here off and on for about a year, but this is my first post. I've seen this ad for a while now, but have never seen a review. Hell I haven't even seen her mentioned, and it seemed a bit peculiar to me since I've seen pretty much every other regular BP poster at least mentioned here, if not reviewed.

Has anyone ever had a dream with her? I replied to her BP ad and found out she's actually in Dalton, and I'm kinda hesitant to drive over an hour for someone with no reviews. Also, her response thru BP included a pretty explicit menu, which seemed kinda sketchy.

Full disclosure: I know why'all typically want people to contribute and not just ask for info, but I've never had a dream before and am a bit apprehensive, to say the least. Once I pop my mongering cherry, I'll be glad to contribute whenever possible.
    I set and confirmed an appointment with her when she was in hixson. I bought her a box of her favorite chocolates that was listed on her website and then when I got around her location, I gave her a call. No answer. I called and left 3 or 4 messages and finally gave up 45 minutes after the scheduled time and drove back home which was another 45 minute drive. Over 2 hours wasted that day but I did eat her box of chocolates. She finally calls me back right before pulling in my driveway and apologizes, said that she had a doctors appointment that lasted longer than she expected and that she just got out. (I'm thinking, it went an hour and a half over?) I told her I understood and that things happen. She asked if I wanted to reschedule so I did for a couple days later.

She called that morning to confirm our time and I told her that I was looking forward to it (but did not buy her any more chocolates). I drove to her location and called. No answer. 10 minutes later, still no answer. Forget this. I drove back home. Got home and called her again and still no answer. Another hour and a half wasted.

Shortly after this incident is when I learned about reviews and started searching. It looked as if a lot of people got stood up by her if they were a first time customer. I won't ever give her another call.

Reports

LotsOfun
    1. Fake pics.

2. Fake pics. Would haunt a five bedroom house.

3. Would haunt the rest of the house. Her daughter posts as Sarah. She would haunt the garage.
    Damn. I was thinking of trying the two girl. They are both fake pics and ugly? WHY?

Reports

LotsOfun

Review of Silkk in Red BAnk

Reports

BHD678

More Midori

Quote Originally Posted by GymDoe68  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...w-pics/3429365

Hey guys, I've been a lurker here off and on for about a year, but this is my first post. I've seen this ad for a while now, but have never seen a review. Hell I haven't even seen her mentioned, and it seemed a bit peculiar to me since I've seen pretty much every other regular BP poster at least mentioned here, if not reviewed.

Has anyone ever had a dream with her? I replied to her BP ad and found out she's actually in Dalton, and I'm kinda hesitant to drive over an hour for someone with no reviews. Also, her response thru BP included a pretty explicit menu, which seemed kinda sketchy.

Full disclosure: I know why'all typically want people to contribute and not just ask for info, but I've never had a dream before and am a bit apprehensive, to say the least. Once I pop my mongering cherry, I'll be glad to contribute whenever possible.
    I've seen her several times. Last was about a year ago. She's legit, good massage, FS with everything covered. She's really hard to schedule the first time, but if you persist and actually make it to the first appointment, it's just a matter of a call or text after that. I would still see her a lot except that Dalton is a little too far (southeast side of town). She has a very private incall location. She has gained some weight, but looks to be wearing it really well. She's never been a spinner, so if that's your thing don't bother.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 169 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations