CEMproducts.com Bigger, Harder, Hornier
The Companion Guru
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4006

    Pretty chocolate

    Had a dream she is legit. Good rate but won't repeat, bad location. Pics real but smelled of bo under arms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-09-24-14-23-00.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-09-24-14-23-20.jpg‎  

  2. #4005

    Maria

    [Deleted by Admin]I'm not a monger and never claimed to be. [Deleted by Admin]

    This is the only part of this long post that needed saying.

    If you're not then you have no fucking reason posting here.

    A2

  3. #4004

    Lily Luv Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TNOutdoorsMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this may be her Attention Latino mujer caliente tranajan do / Tight Little Spinner. Thats what's for Dinner‼65039; - 27 (VW area. Incall now).

    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema.../?keyword=lily
    I think those are all her. Note the changed number from Aug 9 to Sept 27.

  4. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by HexNut  [View Original Post]
    Crap. I'm in town today but Nikki's ad is down. Anyone know if she's still in town and have her contact info? PM please and thanks.
    She told me she wouldn't be here much longer, so I was eager to set up a meet. I tried for 3 days to set a meeting with her, but she was verrrrrry hard to get a reply from. At first, she was replying, but later I the day she didn't reply for 7 hours saying she fell asleep. Then I didn't hear back again until 7 am the following morning stating she fell back asleep (which would have been a 16 hour snooze). After that 7 am text, I never heard back again. So either she left and didn't care to reply further, or something else I don't know of. Not sure if this is any help.

  5. #4002

    Lily Luv Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTitans  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for this one? Thanks.
    Looks like this may be her Attention Latino mujer caliente tranajan do / Tight Little Spinner. Thats what's for Dinner‼65039; - 27 (VW area. Incall now).

    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema.../?keyword=lily

  6. #4001

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HexNut  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Lily today off Bonny Oaks. I think I woke her up around noon. No screening at all. Gave me the room # when I got there. She quoted me $120/$200 plus $50 extra for butt stuff. She advertises fetish friendly, and she had two vibrators on hand.

    I opted for the butt stuff. She said no kissing and nothing uncovered, which is fine. She started tuning herself up with the vibrator right away. I nibbled some nipple and rubbed some skin. Not too long after I was in her, with the vibrator still in her as well. That was mighty nice, I can tell you. She pretended to come like two minutes in, which was silly but sexy anyway. A couple of minutes later and she's asking if I'm coming. I'm thinking, hang on, sister, I just got started. She complained a little after a couple more minutes, so I had to wrap it up long before I was ready.

    Lily is a petite thing with nice nubby eraser nipples. A few tattoos and piercings. Nothing too weird. She's had a kid and you can tell. Her little tits are decently perky, but you could tell they used to be perkier. She's decently fit. Nice abs, arms, etc. Her butt is a little flabby, though. Not solid like I would expect from someone who works out. She's got stretch marks but nothing too drastic.

    (HA HA. Prison sex just came on Pandora as I write this. Too funny).

    (Wipes a tear) Anyway. She was real nice. No nonsense. No games. She changes her number periodically, so you'll have to check backpage every so often to get her current number.

    I will repeat, but I will bring Vaseline for the butt stuff. Much better than the coconut oil she had. Thanks for the recommendation. You know who you are.
    Do you have a link for this one? Thanks.

  7. #4000

    Lily Luv

    Dreamed of Lily today off Bonny Oaks. I think I woke her up around noon. No screening at all. Gave me the room # when I got there. She quoted me $120/$200 plus $50 extra for butt stuff. She advertises fetish friendly, and she had two vibrators on hand.

    I opted for the butt stuff. She said no kissing and nothing uncovered, which is fine. She started tuning herself up with the vibrator right away. I nibbled some nipple and rubbed some skin. Not too long after I was in her, with the vibrator still in her as well. That was mighty nice, I can tell you. She pretended to come like two minutes in, which was silly but sexy anyway. A couple of minutes later and she's asking if I'm coming. I'm thinking, hang on, sister, I just got started. She complained a little after a couple more minutes, so I had to wrap it up long before I was ready.

    Lily is a petite thing with nice nubby eraser nipples. A few tattoos and piercings. Nothing too weird. She's had a kid and you can tell. Her little tits are decently perky, but you could tell they used to be perkier. She's decently fit. Nice abs, arms, etc. Her butt is a little flabby, though. Not solid like I would expect from someone who works out. She's got stretch marks but nothing too drastic.

    (HA HA. Prison sex just came on Pandora as I write this. Too funny).

    (Wipes a tear) Anyway. She was real nice. No nonsense. No games. She changes her number periodically, so you'll have to check backpage every so often to get her current number.

    I will repeat, but I will bring Vaseline for the butt stuff. Much better than the coconut oil she had. Thanks for the recommendation. You know who you are.

  8. #3999

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmani007  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week when I had some free time on my hands and man let me tell ya, she blew me away! She's extremely talented, wild with the talent, and dominant. She looks exactly like her pics so there is another positive and she's staying at a really safe upscale incall location. She tried to tidy up the place because I told her I was coming and she was kind of in a bind because she told me that Maria had just picked up and left and skipped town with all the moeny. It actually even mades sense to me when I connected the dots because Maria wasn't answering my calls or texts and she removed all her ads and was gone just like that. Miss Nikki told me that they were doing doubles and I missed out on that because it was anything like the treatment that Miss Nikki gave me times two, I would've been on cloud nine! She gave me one of the best BBBJ of my life and then I gave her the ride of her life to follow up and keep up. She does have rules and is a little dominant but I promise you she's worth it if you catch her on a good day like I did.

    Link (to anyone who is interested):http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...endly/18805351.

    As always stay safe out there and have fun!
    Crap. I'm in town today but Nikki's ad is down. Anyone know if she's still in town and have her contact info? PM please and thanks.

  9. #3998

    Maria

    "She tried to tidy up the place because I told her I was coming and she was kind of in a bind because she told me that Maria had just picked up and left and skipped town with all the moeny. It actually even mades sense to me when I connected the dots because Maria wasn't answering my calls or texts and she removed all her ads and was gone".

    When a provider starts trashing another provider that she was working and living with it's usually out of jealousy. The only time Maria gets a negative review it's for not answering the phone NEVER seen one for stealing. I'm not saying you're wrong but if she didn't take anything from you how do you know it's true? IMO a provider known to do drugs and is Clearly posting self reviews would have NO credibility with me. Since Maria is the more well known and trusted provider in this area she was probably getting Waaaay more visits than the other girl, it caused a problem, and that's why they're not working together imo. Credibility Matters!

  10. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Now. You have six posts and everyone is supposed to know who you are and remember that you're friends with Maria? I like Maria. Never seen any reports of her stealing, but this looks like a post made by the provider.
    Ditto. I was about to say that you've been apologizing for Maria since 2014.

  11. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by OCClem83  [View Original Post]
    As some of you may know, Maria is a very good friend of mine. While I'm not interested in starting an argument, I feel this post requires a response. In accordance with her schedule, I picked Maria up on Sunday evening just as we had agreed weeks before. We spoke throughout the day and met as planned. In an effort to reduce texts and not lead anybody on, she removed all her ads and put her phone away (which also happens to explain why she wasn't answering and her ads were gone). Additionally, I can assure you she left with less than a dollar to her name.

    Maria has been a member of this board for many years and she has consistently been reviewed as one of, if not the top provider in Chattanooga. In all that time, I don't ever remember hearing or reading that she stole a penny. If anything, you always got her full attention for the duration of your appointment. She doesn't short-change anybody.

    It's potentially very damaging and even wreckless to accuse her of stealing based on a statement from somebody you've known five minutes. At the very least, she should be given the chance to respond before it's posted on a public forum. I can't change anybody's mind, but thought it was important to clarify that Maria didn't "skip town" or take anything she didn't earn herself.

    OC.
    C'Mon. Now. You have six posts and everyone is supposed to know who you are and remember that you're friends with Maria? I like Maria. Never seen any reports of her stealing, but this looks like a post made by the provider.

  12. #3995

    Maria

    As some of you may know, Maria is a very good friend of mine. While I'm not interested in starting an argument, I feel this post requires a response. In accordance with her schedule, I picked Maria up on Sunday evening just as we had agreed weeks before. We spoke throughout the day and met as planned. In an effort to reduce texts and not lead anybody on, she removed all her ads and put her phone away (which also happens to explain why she wasn't answering and her ads were gone). Additionally, I can assure you she left with less than a dollar to her name.

    Maria has been a member of this board for many years and she has consistently been reviewed as one of, if not the top provider in Chattanooga. In all that time, I don't ever remember hearing or reading that she stole a penny. If anything, you always got her full attention for the duration of your appointment. She doesn't short-change anybody.

    It's potentially very damaging and even wreckless to accuse her of stealing based on a statement from somebody you've known five minutes. At the very least, she should be given the chance to respond before it's posted on a public forum. I can't change anybody's mind, but thought it was important to clarify that Maria didn't "skip town" or take anything she didn't earn herself.

    OC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmani007  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week when I had some free time on my hands and man let me tell ya, she blew me away! She's extremely talented, wild with the talent, and dominant. She looks exactly like her pics so there is another positive and she's staying at a really safe upscale incall location. She tried to tidy up the place because I told her I was coming and she was kind of in a bind because she told me that Maria had just picked up and left and skipped town with all the moeny. It actually even mades sense to me when I connected the dots because Maria wasn't answering my calls or texts and she removed all her ads and was gone just like that. Miss Nikki told me that they were doing doubles and I missed out on that because it was anything like the treatment that Miss Nikki gave me times two, I would've been on cloud nine! She gave me one of the best BBBJ of my life and then I gave her the ride of her life to follow up and keep up. She does have rules and is a little dominant but I promise you she's worth it if you catch her on a good day like I did.

    Link (to anyone who is interested):http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...endly/18805351.

    As always stay safe out there and have fun!

  13. #3994

    Candi

    Had a visit with Candi yesterday, the following is my report.

    1. Not the lady in the pictures. I have been very lucky until yesterday seeing the ladies that were pictured in the ads. Not the case with this one. Significant baby damage and nothing resembling the lady pictured.

    2. Everything covered, BJ mediocre, no cg due to shoulder injury, finished doggie.

    3. Incall location was ok but not great.

    4. Damage was $ for the half.

    Don't know what all services are offered, I honestly didn't care to ask. Seemed like a nice enough lady, but not a repeat for me.

    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ls-80/17464749

  14. #3993

    Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmani007  [View Original Post]
    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...-call/13691610

    I've seen her twice at a run down hotel in the bonny oaks area and that side of the road is very sketchy. No one is around the hotels in that area, no one at the waffle house, but there are some random guys hanging around the hotel that seem to be pimps or this girl's companions.

    You will call this one and set everything up but when you get to the location she won't pick me up. I would repeatedly call her and wait on her and then she would finally tell me the room and to come on. We would discuss one price over the phone but once you get into the room the upsell begins. First of all she is not the person in the pics but she is a good curvy AA gal who has assets in all the right places, second of all the hotel is sketchy, and third she doesn't even give you what you pay for or what you agreed to pay for. I would stay clear of this one!
    Jmani, based on this it seems you've already learned the hard lesson for me. I saw this in your posts and thought it was another girl I've been thinking is TGTBT (http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...ick-m3-pick-mə-new-here-be-gentle-and-break-me-in-slowly-your-pl-ce /15376453) but then saw the ad featuring Lexy. What's the deal here. New number or new pics? Or multiple numbers, multiple girls, same pimp?

  15. #3992

    Amanda

    http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-qv-outcall-special-tips-are-appreciated/18206302


    I TOFTT. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! (like me).

    I wanted to do the QV special for some head work. I was willing to pay the HH price for the QV service because I needed a quick shower first. In order to take a shower at her incall it's a full hour commitment, apparently. Wow. Okay, so I'll take the full hour. And. I'm expecting FS and good, thorough service. Nope. Come to find out she only offers CBJ with COVERED HJ or COVERED FJ finish. THAT'S IT. She pulled her bra down, but didn't remove it. I HATE that shit. She was also wearing a granny shaper under her clothes that didn't come off either. Pictures are FAKE. She's dumpy, smokes weed, and talks like a degenerate. I'm normally nicer than this but she deserves to be exiled here. Shoulda just drove down to Rossvegas to see my usual bang buddy.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 268 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Eros.com
SunRX
Sun4RX
Scroguard.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape