Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 320 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable9378  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Katie that is advertising on the USA adult classifieds board for massage?
    Yes that's her.

GFE experience

Sexy lady nice strong hands for massage. Looks better in person. Safe secure location. The experience is real.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Wome...-8904/28736351

Bp

Where are all the girls posting now? Nothing on BP.

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by SemperVeritas  [View Original Post]
    She really is a sweet girl, trying to raise her child and working a regular job. Her photos, at least when I saw her, were a bit photoshopped are at least taken at the most favorable angles and light; She was somewhat heavier in person than the pics indicated. She is safe, and has very few 'rules'. Still, personality and support is there, a nice change from the many robbers and druggies out there.
    Is this the same Katie that is advertising on the USA adult classifieds board for massage?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyLife772  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge with her?

I can't find any info here but I've seen her post regularly on BP.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Wome...ction/25843428
    Looking at her face in the 1st ad pic, it looks like the girl that used to go by Carissa. Not Carissa Jade that advertises on the sister site, just plain Carissa. I don't have any personal experience with her, but there were some earlier reviews of her.

Leann

Has anyone taken the plunge with her?

I can't find any info here but I've seen her post regularly on BP.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Wome...ction/25843428

Feet wet

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdude4091  [View Original Post]
    I'm new on here trying to get my feet wet and BP is just not cutting it does anyone know another site.
    Yes, right here under classifieds.

Feet wet

I'm new on here trying to get my feet wet and BP is just not cutting it does anyone know another site.

I've been around this area for a while. It's news to me that Chattanooga is hurting for quality because it's certainly here. Also this $30 claim is again news. I'm wondering why someone would leave a more lucrative market, spending the money that's associated with traveling all the while knowing the destinations average rate will force her to do the same work for less.

Quote Originally Posted by HiHowYaDoin  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hey Hey. My name is Michelle and I'm visiting Chattanooga. Came down here because I've heard tons of complaints regarding sub-par providers. I'm starting to realize why.

Lowered my normal donations to be somewhat competitive with the locals. It's turning out. There is no comparing. Was told by several that the local rates start at as little at $30. $30?!

I'm posting this to ask. What is expected? If you want quality females, I know backpage normally isn't the route you would go to start with but. If you do. What do you expect if you aren't willing to pay a reasonable donation for the better ladies? Isn't it worth the offer of more to at least get the chance to confirm a lady is worth it or not? How do you expect to bring reputable providers here if we know it will be a waste of a trip?

I don't know. Its hard getting past the safety part of not posting my face, LE uses those to identify you before you identify them and can hem a gal up without ever meeting them in person prior to spotting them, I understand the gents nervousness without seeing a lady's face but if you really would like to see a quality provider, it's worth the risk of an extra $20-30 and maybe having to walk away cause she is missing a handful of teeth and the ones she does have are corn colored.

So. Opinions. What's yalls take on this. As a woman who is friggin gorgeous, great personality, smart and doesn't do drugs. Cept them left handed cigarettes. I find it hard to believe that anyone can't see why there is a problem getting anything other than what has been provided.

In Town for A day. Maybe more. Probably not though

Hey Hey Hey. My name is Michelle and I'm visiting Chattanooga. Came down here because I've heard tons of complaints regarding sub-par providers. I'm starting to realize why.

Lowered my normal donations to be somewhat competitive with the locals. It's turning out. There is no comparing. Was told by several that the local rates start at as little at $30. $30?!

I'm posting this to ask. What is expected? If you want quality females, I know backpage normally isn't the route you would go to start with but. If you do. What do you expect if you aren't willing to pay a reasonable donation for the better ladies? Isn't it worth the offer of more to at least get the chance to confirm a lady is worth it or not? How do you expect to bring reputable providers here if we know it will be a waste of a trip?

I don't know. Its hard getting past the safety part of not posting my face, LE uses those to identify you before you identify them and can hem a gal up without ever meeting them in person prior to spotting them, I understand the gents nervousness without seeing a lady's face but if you really would like to see a quality provider, it's worth the risk of an extra $20-30 and maybe having to walk away cause she is missing a handful of teeth and the ones she does have are corn colored.

So. Opinions. What's yalls take on this. As a woman who is friggin gorgeous, great personality, smart and doesn't do drugs. Cept them left handed cigarettes. I find it hard to believe that anyone can't see why there is a problem getting anything other than what has been provided.

Naughty Natalie

If you're looking for the perfect Mixed Beauty or have a thing for a nice upscale lady with a rack, then I would definitely go for this one, she's great to say the least! I saw her last time when she was visiting for the first time here in Chattanooga and she gave me a good price and even better service. She's exactly how her pics and videos state that she is and she was staying at a really nice upscale location with a girlfriend of hers last time. This time it doesn't seeem like her girlfriend is here with her. She does everything covered and she is safe and very clean and she takes pride it taking care of her clients. We started off with great conversation, moved into the action, and she'll get you going like no other because she's a young and hot one. I TOFT last time so why'all should be in good hands this time and as always be safe and have a good time.

Link: http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Wome...-pics/29461597.

Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Core14  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ad's have social media links now guess the craigslist will pick up now.
    Between having to dodge the cam girls and the prudes reporting all the legit girls, CL is a minefield I try to avoid as much as possible.

Just passing through

I will be in Chattanooga for a couple of days. Any recommendations on who the must sees are here. There doesn't appear to be too many choices.

Backpage Change

Most of the ad's have social media links now guess the craigslist will pick up now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 320 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations