Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankman  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for many years. There is somebody trying to blackmail her by telling everyone she offers FS. It is simply not true. She never has and never will. She is my ATF. If you want FS you will have to go elsewhere. She is a great person offering a great service for an unbeatable price. You get a non smoker not on any drugs, a safe location with fantastic massage. With "very skilled hands". Don't believe everything you hear. She the best and one of the few good ones left. Let's not lose her.
    I agree and trust me I have enquired about FS and she clearly stated that wasnt an option. I'm satisfied with the service she provides and the fact she is very safe, drug free, and cute as hell makes it that much better. Its getting hard to come by. She mentioned doing four handed this week so I def want to try that out. Anyone else had that with her before?

Reports

Yankman

Agree

I've known her for many years. There is somebody trying to blackmail her by telling everyone she offers FS. It is simply not true. She never has and never will. She is my ATF. If you want FS you will have to go elsewhere. She is a great person offering a great service for an unbeatable price. You get a non smoker not on any drugs, a safe location with fantastic massage. With "very skilled hands". Don't believe everything you hear. She the best and one of the few good ones left. Let's not lose her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler8675  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Michelle is gorgeous and by far best for price.

Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboon  [View Original Post]
    I should clarify; first the girl is east indian, and definitely not the girl in the pics she sends. She's git a little bit if meat on her bones, but she's still pretty and nice. Massage is not very good, ending is better. Personally I think Michelle is a better deal. Still some may be interested. And she's in Florence. But given all that, if your interested, PM me.
    I agree. Michelle is gorgeous and by far best for price.

Reports

Srw211

Help

Can't decide Mia or Adriana. Does anyone have a recent experience? PM please, I am there tomorrow.

Reports

Jboon
    I should clarify; first the girl is east indian, and definitely not the girl in the pics she sends. She's git a little bit if meat on her bones, but she's still pretty and nice. Massage is not very good, ending is better. Personally I think Michelle is a better deal. Still some may be interested. And she's in Florence. But given all that, if your interested, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jboon  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend no names or places on the public forum. Read the Mississippi board where they shut a couple places down, specifically mentioning this site. If you've got info to share, PM is the way to go.

And if anyone wants info about an Indian massage chick PM me. No newbs. Sorry.

Reports

Jboon

Careful

I would recommend no names or places on the public forum. Read the Mississippi board where they shut a couple places down, specifically mentioning this site. If you've got info to share, PM is the way to go.

And if anyone wants info about an Indian massage chick PM me. No newbs. Sorry.

Reports

Vscrtlvr
    I have been wondering the same thing. Much attention to the glutes, undraped. Nothing else thou. Nor expected. Hell of a good massage.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAngel  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or are the Chinese massage places getting bolder lately? Not long ago I was invited by one lady to perform self-serve as she did the font-tickle thing, then my last visit to a different place the lady kept bumping into Charlie Jr. And the boys, quite vigorously and often, on the flip. When I pulled the sheet down she quickly pulled it back up, but kept going. I didn't press the issue, but probably should have.

Reports

Dlhtims

Chinese Massage

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAngel  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or are the Chinese massage places getting bolder lately? Not long ago I was invited by one lady to perform self-serve as she did the font-tickle thing, then my last visit to a different place the lady kept bumping into Charlie Jr. And the boys, quite vigorously and often, on the flip. When I pulled the sheet down she quickly pulled it back up, but kept going. I didn't press the issue, but probably should have.
    Some of them have always been like that. I had one talk me into self service and then helped and cleaned up.

Reports

Charlie Angel

Chinese Massage Places

Reports

Yankman

Kelly

I liked her. I think she is worth the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rededit  [View Original Post]
    So is she worth the effort of trying to work in time with her limited schedule?

I'm up for a trip but her time frame makes it difficult for me.

Reports

RedEdit

Kelly be.

So is she worth the effort of trying to work in time with her limited schedule?

I'm up for a trip but her time frame makes it difficult for me.

Reports

Prospect7

Michelle

Saw Michelle again last week. She's not retired but being very careful. Menu was very limited this time. Disappointing.

Reports

Srw211

Tn / Al line

Does anyone know of a therapist or provider near the state line.

Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbington  [View Original Post]
    That's BeBe (normally in the room at the end of the hall on the left). The more you see her, the older she gets Generally takes care of everything when I visit and even remembers my name.
    This place is "hot" right now. Election year and being looked at big time. I stick to private girls I know are safe. Careful guys.

Reports

Chubbington
    Quote Originally Posted by DietSunDrop  [View Original Post]
    I have read the reviews and I have also been to RS in the past with what seemed like a 50+ year old woman with lousy service / horrible breath and never wanted to return. I was out there this past week and noticed an empty parking lot so decided to give it another try. I was glad that I did. I was greeted by the older mamason and quickly led to a room. I was pleasantly surprised by the masseuse. I can describe her as a decent looking mid 30's thick Asian girl. I say thick compared to the usual Asian but for sure not fat. I took the 30 minute service with table shower and sauna and was there for about 45 minutes. Nice full breasts (c) and overall great service / performance and a good non rushed relaxing massage. A spent a total of $ and I would return assuming I received the same girl. I left Happy and can say I recommend but I say so cautiously (YMMV) due to previous visits. I hope this is a sign that things are moving in the right direction for them.

One note of caution, when I searched recent reviews online I noticed an anti RS facebook page that is trying to pressure authorities to go after them. Everything looked fine there but I would like to see RS be a little more cautious if you know what I mean.

Be Safe!

DSD.
    That's BeBe (normally in the room at the end of the hall on the left). The more you see her, the older she gets Generally takes care of everything when I visit and even remembers my name.

Posting Limitations