This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Eric Shunn

Pine Tree

Any word on Pine Tree opening back up!

Reports

Lizzard57

Jodie

Had a great time with her massage was one the best I have had. Nice conversation and left very happy. Very skilled provider.

Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but a massage. She has had many reviews and nobody got more than a massage, however one guy did say she gave him a topless massage.
    I tried her before I met by ATF. Strictly a massage. Didn't feel at ease from the beginning. Nothing weird happened just had an odd feeling. I asked if anything else was on the menu and got a no. I think I recall I visited because I had read a good review but that was a bit ago. I never repeated.

Reports

Buff9999

Tried-Her

Nothing but a massage. She has had many reviews and nobody got more than a massage, however one guy did say she gave him a topless massage.

Reports

IsThatVelvet
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of a visit to Jodie in New Hope. She is a LMT so the massage was great and I left very happy. I dreamed it was $ for an hour (an actual full hour). I will dream about this again.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/Thera...d-soul/9284447

http://www.itsselfcare.com/

Has anyone dreamed of Kelly_B? If so, please PM services and cost.
    Kelli be is real deal.

Reports

BamaBubba
    Does anyone offer nuru? Just wondering.

Reports

BamaGuy

Jodie

I dreamed of a visit to Jodie in New Hope. She is a LMT so the massage was great and I left very happy. I dreamed it was $ for an hour (an actual full hour). I will dream about this again.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/Thera...d-soul/9284447

http://www.itsselfcare.com/

Has anyone dreamed of Kelly_B? If so, please PM services and cost.

Reports

Titleist4

Totally legit

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAngel  [View Original Post]
    With "foot care" in the name I'm guessing it's the same folks who run most of the Huntsville spas...okay-to-good massage, little-to-light tease, nothing more.
    Swung by earlier this week on a whim. It's plain old massage only. Not even any teasing. The massage itself was fine but I doubt I'll go back.

Reports

Hank1111

A Tease

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAngel  [View Original Post]
    Health Massage and the one by Honeybaked Ham *are* the (former) mall folks. Ditto Madison near Lowes, and probably Decatur and Jones Valley. Occasional tease, but even that is getting rare. You'll almost certainly get nothing more.
    I have been many times. Always just a tease. I think it is on purpose to have you come back. If you are looking for more, save your money and go elsewhere!

Reports

Lizzard57

Mia

Had a great dream with her and left very very happy. Need info or more pm.

Reports

CountryBoi3575
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRock751  [View Original Post]
    I went to royal spa and was taken back into the room. Where a woman (I forgot the name) gave me a massage and happy ending which was a handjob. I also got an table shower. The visit wasn't excited, but what I notice was the prices has increase since I last been. BJ was 4 Jackson's past the cost of the massage. HJ was one Hamilton cheaper than the BJ.
    So that was 7 jacksons?

Reports

Charlie Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDonne  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. First time poster (was not able to register and leave a trail before). Anyway, I've dreamed about M&why about 15 times. Always a tease, sometimes more than others. They changed from a towel to a sheet several months ago. It's pretty thin, so an improvement IMO. A girl (no longer there) offered DIY about a year ago, but otherwise nothing.

I dreamed I went to Health Massage 3 times (none in last year). Similar to M&why and the ones that were in the malls, but maybe a little less tease. Nothing else offered.

I dreamed of the ones in the malls (Parkway Place at least 25-30 times, Madison Square at least 15-20 times). If you found the right girl, you could leave happy, but they did it on the sly and after awhile, both were gone. I suspect they would be fired if caught. I have not yet visited the one in the Honey Baked Ham strip mall (former Parkway Place business).
    Health Massage and the one by Honeybaked Ham *are* the (former) mall folks. Ditto Madison near Lowes, and probably Decatur and Jones Valley. Occasional tease, but even that is getting rare. You'll almost certainly get nothing more.

Reports

JohnDonne

CMPs

Long time lurker. First time poster (was not able to register and leave a trail before). Anyway, I've dreamed about M&why about 15 times. Always a tease, sometimes more than others. They changed from a towel to a sheet several months ago. It's pretty thin, so an improvement IMO. A girl (no longer there) offered DIY about a year ago, but otherwise nothing.

I dreamed I went to Health Massage 3 times (none in last year). Similar to M&why and the ones that were in the malls, but maybe a little less tease. Nothing else offered.

I dreamed of the ones in the malls (Parkway Place at least 25-30 times, Madison Square at least 15-20 times). If you found the right girl, you could leave happy, but they did it on the sly and after awhile, both were gone. I suspect they would be fired if caught. I have not yet visited the one in the Honey Baked Ham strip mall (former Parkway Place business).

Quote Originally Posted by Vscrtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Don't think your experience would be any better. Just my opinion. Only have gotten above average massages. Nothing more.

Reports

JayRock751

Royal Spa

I went to royal spa and was taken back into the room. Where a woman (I forgot the name) gave me a massage and happy ending which was a handjob. I also got an table shower. The visit wasn't excited, but what I notice was the prices has increase since I last been. BJ was 4 Jackson's past the cost of the massage. HJ was one Hamilton cheaper than the BJ.

Posting Limitations