Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbington  [View Original Post]
    That's BeBe (normally in the room at the end of the hall on the left). The more you see her, the older she gets Generally takes care of everything when I visit and even remembers my name.
    This place is "hot" right now. Election year and being looked at big time. I stick to private girls I know are safe. Careful guys.

Reports

Chubbington
    Quote Originally Posted by DietSunDrop  [View Original Post]
    I have read the reviews and I have also been to RS in the past with what seemed like a 50+ year old woman with lousy service / horrible breath and never wanted to return. I was out there this past week and noticed an empty parking lot so decided to give it another try. I was glad that I did. I was greeted by the older mamason and quickly led to a room. I was pleasantly surprised by the masseuse. I can describe her as a decent looking mid 30's thick Asian girl. I say thick compared to the usual Asian but for sure not fat. I took the 30 minute service with table shower and sauna and was there for about 45 minutes. Nice full breasts (c) and overall great service / performance and a good non rushed relaxing massage. A spent a total of $ and I would return assuming I received the same girl. I left Happy and can say I recommend but I say so cautiously (YMMV) due to previous visits. I hope this is a sign that things are moving in the right direction for them.

One note of caution, when I searched recent reviews online I noticed an anti RS facebook page that is trying to pressure authorities to go after them. Everything looked fine there but I would like to see RS be a little more cautious if you know what I mean.

Be Safe!

DSD.
    That's BeBe (normally in the room at the end of the hall on the left). The more you see her, the older she gets Generally takes care of everything when I visit and even remembers my name.

Reports

Diet Sun Drop

RS Getting Better

I have read the reviews and I have also been to RS in the past with what seemed like a 50+ year old woman with lousy service / horrible breath and never wanted to return. I was out there this past week and noticed an empty parking lot so decided to give it another try. I was glad that I did. I was greeted by the older mamason and quickly led to a room. I was pleasantly surprised by the masseuse. I can describe her as a decent looking mid 30's thick Asian girl. I say thick compared to the usual Asian but for sure not fat. I took the 30 minute service with table shower and sauna and was there for about 45 minutes. Nice full breasts (c) and overall great service / performance and a good non rushed relaxing massage. A spent a total of $ and I would return assuming I received the same girl. I left Happy and can say I recommend but I say so cautiously (YMMV) due to previous visits. I hope this is a sign that things are moving in the right direction for them.

One note of caution, when I searched recent reviews online I noticed an anti RS facebook page that is trying to pressure authorities to go after them. Everything looked fine there but I would like to see RS be a little more cautious if you know what I mean.

Be Safe!

DSD.

Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    She's so talented with her hands! Very attractive too with very nice firm tits! Wish more was offered, I'd bet she'd be fun.
    I totally agree. She's a hot package.

Reports

TideLover

Saw her again

Quote Originally Posted by Yankman  [View Original Post]
    She wants new folks but doesn't want her name on open forum. PM me for her email.
    She's so talented with her hands! Very attractive too with very nice firm tits! Wish more was offered, I'd bet she'd be fun.

Reports

Charlie Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any available Asian action in the area or near by?
    If you consider Atlanta "nearby," then, yeah. Otherwise, no.

Reports

Jboon

Asian?

Anyone know of any available Asian action in the area or near by? Preferably not a 60 year old hag. PM me if you do. Tons of AMPs all over town, but all of them legit!!

Reports

Tyler8675

Atf

Inbox me for info. I have my ATF. Doesn't want name posted in forum but will give info to those interested.

Reports

Charlie Angel

Massage Place By Lowe's

Quote Originally Posted by Hank1111  [View Original Post]
    Pretty basic massage. Nothing exciting and zero tease. Will not repeat.
    This one, the one by Kangaroo across from Target, the one on South Parkway. All run by the same folks as the old mall shops. Hit or miss on quality, hit or miss on tease. Sometimes it's worth it (quality and / or tease, *never* a HE), but not always.

Reports

SuperDoobie

Nursing massage

Does anyone around here give a true nursing massage? Had one up around Knoxville haven't found anything like it since.

Reports

Hank1111

Massage Place by Lowe's

Pretty basic massage. Nothing exciting and zero tease. Will not repeat.

Reports

TideLover

Pleasure island

Reports

Yankman

Old favorite is back

She wants new folks but doesn't want her name on open forum. PM me for her email.

Reports

Tyler8675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets05  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again. Well worth it.
    New to area. Is she worth pursuing? Anyone give me any recommendations?

Reports

Tyler8675

Recommendations

Just moved here. Looking for a new girl. Massage and play. No druggies and safe environment. Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations