Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaTrucker  [View Original Post]
    If that's the one across from the Nissan dealer its owned by the same guy that has Massage Foot Care in Madison and Health Massage in Huntsville. Tried them all and no fun was had by anyone.
    I went by it the other day, it sits off the road behind I other buildings. Seemed like some nail place from the outside so I didn't go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilighter  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link?
    No link just wondering if still around and what dreams are going on.

Is there a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard57  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any Info about MIA on Maggie Ave PM with details.

Mia

Anyone with any Info about MIA on Maggie Ave PM with details.

Massage Foot Care

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    I was driving by on the beltline and noticed a building with "Spa" on it. It's near Beltline shopping center sorta across from Publix. I didn't have time to check it out. Is it an AMP and anything to it?
    If that's the one across from the Nissan dealer its owned by the same guy that has Massage Foot Care in Madison and Health Massage in Huntsville. Tried them all and no fun was had by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    They all have seemed to dry up unless you've made friends with one or they know and trust you. Birmingham is the same way when it comes to AMPs. Maybe it'll return one day.
    I drive a truck, and get to try out spas all over. There is a really good one in Defuniac Springs. Not full service, but great table shower plus good massage with HE. I manage to get by every few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolerate  [View Original Post]
    http://huntsville.backpage.com/Thera...cheal/14683718

No hits on Google. Ill try to test when I get the house to myself.
    She has an ad to clean houses too. .

New mobile masseuse, Racheal

http://huntsville.backpage.com/Thera...cheal/14683718

No hits on Google. Ill try to test when I get the house to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I took two for the team a couple of weeks ago. Its been awhile since visiting a spa when in Huntsville but decided to try. I had been a regular at M&why on University and Massage Foot Care in Madison last spring and summer. Always left happy when seeing Tina at M&why and Linda and Amy at Foot Care. The last time I was at M&why Tina rushed me out the door when she heard one of her favs talking in the lobby. It pissed me off and I said I wouldn't be back. I had heard Linda was at Health Massage behind the Kangaroo on University, its owned by the same guy that owns Foot Care in Madison, so I walked in and said I wanted massage. When in the room I told her I liked no cover or sheet. She said sorry, no can do, so I left and walked out. I thought they would call me back, but no. I walked out and drove to Madison. Went in the room and told the girl the same. She nodded and smiled and said ok. I thought that was a good start. When she came in she covered me and I resisted, she pointed to a sign on the wall that said you must keep underwear on. I got a good massage but no accidental touching and not even a DIY. They're all scared since they busted Royal Spa.
    They all have seemed to dry up unless you've made friends with one or they know and trust you. Birmingham is the same way when it comes to AMPs. Maybe it'll return one day.

Its been tough since they busted Royal Spa

I took two for the team a couple of weeks ago. Its been awhile since visiting a spa when in Huntsville but decided to try. I had been a regular at M&why on University and Massage Foot Care in Madison last spring and summer. Always left happy when seeing Tina at M&why and Linda and Amy at Foot Care. The last time I was at M&why Tina rushed me out the door when she heard one of her favs talking in the lobby. It pissed me off and I said I wouldn't be back. I had heard Linda was at Health Massage behind the Kangaroo on University, its owned by the same guy that owns Foot Care in Madison, so I walked in and said I wanted massage. When in the room I told her I liked no cover or sheet. She said sorry, no can do, so I left and walked out. I thought they would call me back, but no. I walked out and drove to Madison. Went in the room and told the girl the same. She nodded and smiled and said ok. I thought that was a good start. When she came in she covered me and I resisted, she pointed to a sign on the wall that said you must keep underwear on. I got a good massage but no accidental touching and not even a DIY. They're all scared since they busted Royal Spa.

Spa Decatur

I was driving by on the beltline and noticed a building with "Spa" on it. It's near Beltline shopping center sorta across from Publix. I didn't have time to check it out. Is it an AMP and anything to it?

California

I've got plenty of places to recommend out there, just send me a pm.

Recommondations in CA

I saw a thread a while back about some fun in OC and was wondering if anyone had updated information on places to go. I'm heading out there in a few weeks and would like some recommendations. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    Way too high without a reference. I'm passsing.
    Yes I will too.

Quoted 100/30 and 150/60.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolerate  [View Original Post]
    Way too high without a reference. I'm passsing.

Posting Limitations