www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Southern G

RS Visit Last Week

Had a dream that I paid a visit to RS last week. Saw a lady that was there about a year ago. BeBe. Very nice lady. A little big for asian but well porportioned and shapely. Gave a very good TS. Good back massage, not much playing until the next scene, then very fun to be with. She just arrived last week and will be in town for a month or so.

Reports

TideLover
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieAngel  [View Original Post]
    Royal is the only one. I'll leave it to the reader to decide if it's good or not.
    I was there several months ago and wasn't impressed.

Reports

Charlie Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Srw211  [View Original Post]
    Is there a place with a really good table shower in the Huntsville area?
    Royal is the only one. I'll leave it to the reader to decide if it's good or not.

Reports

Vscrtlvr

Table Shower

Don't know of one. But would like info, if anyone can provide any info.

Reports

Breasty
    There is only one place that I know of. RS. I wouldn't consider it good however. I haven't been there in over a year so my judgement comes from reviews about bad service and unattractive massage therapists.

Reports

Srw211

Table Shower

Reports

Elmsly
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanAss  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to whether or not this has changed any since you posted this way back when. I have heard rumor that this place secretly hosts a "swingers night. " You apparently have to know a password to get in and you can swap your woman for someone else's? Anyone else heard of this?
    I have been back a few times, the quality has improved a little. But, have not heard of any secret passwords for a swingers night. They also have a day shift when I was there a few months ago.

Reports

AmericanAss
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmsly  [View Original Post]
    Took another trip out to the Gentleman's club in Gurley It has the feel of a normal bar. It opens at 5 but the dancers don't get going till about 7. So I don't recommend showing up before that time. Tried a lap dance with Jazz. .45 for two songs. Plenty of roaming allowed. The couple times I have been here there are very few customers. I hope it picks up soon.
    Curious as to whether or not this has changed any since you posted this way back when. I have heard rumor that this place secretly hosts a "swingers night. " You apparently have to know a password to get in and you can swap your woman for someone else's? Anyone else heard of this?

Reports

AmericanAss
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankman  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me w / more info. Interested in this one.

Reports

IsThatVelvet

Kelly be

Met Kelly be for hh session. Really great massage. A professional who gets it. I left very happy.

Reports

Charlie Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGoonie3  [View Original Post]
    This CL ad says they've moved. Anyone tried them since? I may give them a shot just to see what they are like, I never tried them when they were at Parkway Place.

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/thp/4501996371.html
    Haven't tried them since the move, but have been to 3 other locations (both malls, by Lowe's). Standard Chinese massage. Quality ranges from decent to very good. Ladies vary from young (rare) to older. Little to moderate tease. More straightforward than M&Y (better tease there). There are very few absolutes in life, but you will virtually certainly not get extras there. Rates quoted are correct, the 90 minute does cost more than 1. 5 x the 60 minutes. Go figure.

Reports

Jd1355
    Does anyone know a massage or FS provider in Fayetteville, TN.
    I would like to know as well.

Reports

BadGoonie3

Following up

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoonie3  [View Original Post]
    This CL ad says they've moved. Anyone tried them since? I may give them a shot just to see what they are like, I never tried them when they were at Parkway Place.

I visited them. To compare them to M & why, the hour massage follows pretty much the same pattern. The rooms are a little more private, since the walls go all the way to the ceiling. They are more diligent about making sure everything stays covered. But that may have also been due to their place being new and they've never seen me before (fear of LEO).

The Massage was good, but it was a little too rough even though I asked her to lighten up. A few times it felt like she was rubbing my back / shoulders with a ball peen hammer. Must have been her elbows. Not as sensual as other places, though maybe it was just my masseuse. The masseuses I saw there looked to be 40 and up. If you're looking for extras, I doubt seriously there would ever be any unless there were staff / management changes. But if you're wanting a professional massage, they might be for you.

Oh, prices. I was told $55 for an hour table massage, and $85 for 90 minutes. Which doesn't make sense on the 90 minutes, so maybe the lady was mistaken.

Reports

BadGoonie3

Was in Parkway Place mall

Reports

SteveCainer

Kelly be

Quote Originally Posted by Yankman  [View Original Post]
    Good massage with happy ending for under 100 bucks. she is not bad looking. She does smoke and nothing else available.
    Very accommodating. Clean and a very enjoyable time for under 100. Smelled cigarettes but didn't smoke while I was there. No rush service.

Posting Limitations