Rabbits Webcam
Rabbits Webcam
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tease & Self Service

Okay, so all of the oriental massage places here are mostly legit. I finally accepted that and realized that I'm not going to get much more than self service and tease but here lately even that has dried up. I used to frequent the massage place on university where I got good tease and the girl would even oil me up so I could finish myself while she fondled the boys. But she must have got caught because she isn't there anymore. I'm looking for a similar arrangement. Can anyone point me in the right direction? PM me if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Breasty  [View Original Post]
    Someone had mentioned another site for vetting girls other thing this site. Would someone mind PM'ing me with that information? This will be my primary but feeling is that you can never have too much information. Thanks!
    What is it exactly that you are trying to figure out? Authenticity of pictures? Performance? Rates?

Jordan?

Anyone tried Jordan out?

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyR...-down/11833384

Curious about the menu and what all is offered.

Info

Someone had mentioned another site for vetting girls other thing this site. Would someone mind PM'ing me with that information? This will be my primary but feeling is that you can never have too much information. Thanks!

Review

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM232  [View Original Post]
    I did. Chatted for a bit.

Full GFE confirmed.

She's not the most attractive, most fit, or youngest option. But, I have to say, I'm intrigued.

I'm going to try and get down to see her next week.
    Did you get a chance to visit? Can you give us a review?

Quote Originally Posted by FootballFan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice on previous request. Anyone seen this one?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...88463/13999682
    Ignore. Sorry didn't realize I was in Huntsville not Nashville forum.

Any word on his one

Thanks for the advice on previous request. Anyone seen this one?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...88463/13999682

Little Help

I will be in Huntsville on Friday, does anyone have any good suggestions besides Royal for a good massage with extras. PM me with details. Thanks.

Amp

AMP around here suck royal is a total rip off anytime I head up 72 east toward Chattanooga or ATL I always stop off in Chattanooga you can get a decent massage and leave happy from either SUN or VIP massage and hand shake around 3 jacksons.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they offer anything extra?
    Not a snowball's chance in hell. Don't the doors have peepholes? I know they do in the place out in Madison by Lowe's. Same owner.

Health Massage

Anyone know if they offer anything extra?

I've been a few times now, but I am new to all this.

Thanks!

Health Massage is next door to Mei Wei and Smoothie King and basically across university from Target.

Royal

Went to see Booja (not sure how to spell it). While she has a great technique, the upfront negotiations really are a mood killer!

Royal spa- Grace

The massage was great, she really did work out a few kinks in my neck and legs with some teasing in between. On the flip extras were offered but I simply declined since Grace is not my cuppa tea.

For those inquiring minds. Here is my opinion. Grace does speak really good English which is a surprise as others have stated. If I had to guess her age I'd say about mid to late 40's, not all that attractive but that is just my opinion.

This was most likely my last visit to the spa, so sad since Asian is my typical cuisine.

Stay safe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SureWeCan  [View Original Post]
    Did you get Sue's pics from her?
    I did. Chatted for a bit.

Full GFE confirmed.

She's not the most attractive, most fit, or youngest option. But, I have to say, I'm intrigued.

I'm going to try and get down to see her next week.

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM232  [View Original Post]
    I always do both just to cover my bases.

The Facebook thing has come in handy quite a few times. Girl's number in Atlanta led me to her pimp's Facebook page. His only "friends" were his stable of girls and about 5 other thugs. 85% of his pictures were of him with stacks of cash and guns. So, yeah, definitely avoided that one.

You can occasionally see baby daddy's, potential pimps, etc. And then google their names to see if anything concerning pops up.

I figured the thing with Sue's number was probably a mixup, which is why I checked in with the you gentlemen. You can never be too paranoid, though.
    Did you get Sue's pics from her?

Posting Limitations