SunRX
Scroguard.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 412 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Natalie And Snow Questions

Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Decided I needed some fun tonight and saw Mckenzie had an ad but no luck in getting in touch there been trying to meet her for awhile. Called Kaylee to try for the second time to see her to see what all the fuss is about. Of course goes MIA again when I'm in the area so. Since I was near Leeds I decided to hit Eryn up as she is one of my go to girls that didn't happen no answer. So decided to see who else was around to see. Saw snow was back in town from Atlanta (see post 6029) thought I would drop by and see her. Told me she was tied up and it would be a while could I wait told her no I was looking for now.

Saw Natalie was posting again and like I said below a few post I had tried 2 different times over the past 3 weeks to see her with MIA on arrival. Well finally got to meet her. I have a thing for Latino / dark hair women so despite the so so reviews over the years I had been wanting to give her a try. So with that being said for having a thing for her looks my review may be a little jaded compared to others. I thought she was gorgeous with it being her in the pictures maybe 10 lbs heavier. I know other reviews has stated she looked much older, heavy makeup, and larger. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I don't think so and was pleased. Took care of business 140 hh excused myself to the restroom and when I came back she was undressed already in bed. This has been mentioned that she waste no time and is a little rushed. I can see that. I didn't feel rush during the session like you can tell with most trying to get you out of there. Did some LFK explored her body some DATY that was nice and clean. Came back up for some mutual caressing LFK talking ect. She seem very sensual to me. Two rules everything covered and not Greek. She did a very nice CBJ, then hopped on top for some CG then on to mish and finished Doggie. She did get me some wipes to clean up and she put on her robe. Which goes with what everyone else said that it's one and done. We talked while getting dressed she is very sweet and during the session did not seem rushed to hurry up and get done. However she is quick to start and when it's over it's quick to leave. The actual session she took her time and was very willing to please.

I will see her again but please do a search on her other reviews as I'm sort of the odd ball here as she may not be for everyone. She is safe and sane but TCB is off and will go MIA.

So I kept hearing my phone ding during the session so I knew I was getting text messages. After I got outside the room I check and it was Snow asking me if I was still looking and Eryn. So I was replying to Snow telling her no I was sorry I had just finished an appointment maybe some other time. As I'm walking through the parking lot I notice to girls getting out of a car that had just pulled in and was walking towards me and guess what it was Snow looking very hot in the dress she was in and if Natalie had not just drained me I would have went on to her room because she was looking good. She recognized me and said I hope she wasn't better than I was. I laughed and said I'll catch you next time. Weird never had that happen before but it was funny what are the odds. So text Eryn and tell her I'm sorry I did not hear from her in time and thought she was not available. Got half way home and Kaylee text me saying where are you. LOL I just left it at that and didn't say anything.

I'm not going to post any links as I have reviewed most of these girls and they are easy to find on BP. They all have been around for a long time, but if you do need a link and can't find them just message me.
    Did you get the impression that things would become more relaxed if you continue to see her in the future, she's been on my radar for some time and if I thought that were true I would definitely see her. I was curious about Snow also someone made a comment about her teeth how's her oral hygiene; that's a big deal to me? Always thought she was a hot girl. MJ.

Forum Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by NoAlibis  [View Original Post]
    Can the law just show up on private property with dogs and come right in? When I first met Eryn she was in a RV at a private campground in Hueytown, one entrance in and out, and had traffic goin' thru like an airport. Any time you see a girl in a motel room, isn't it one entrance in and out?
    Personal experience and a cousin that is retired DEA and her husband retired SWAT says NO. A search warrant must be issued and executed. Now when the task force is executing the warrant and the party refuses to let them in the task force can then use forceful tactics. Hope that helps sugar.

Swags.

Can the law just show up on private property with dogs and come right in? When I first met Eryn she was in a RV at a private campground in Hueytown, one entrance in and out, and had traffic goin' thru like an airport. Any time you see a girl in a motel room, isn't it one entrance in and out?
    There's a lot of red tape involved but the law can bust up a dream if there is reason. Ever heard of a sting? Anyway, you're right about the "escape route" thing. I look forward to coming on here to see what new posts mj has put up about Kaylee. I appreciate a heads up but I think there's something a little more personal going on here. No complaints at all tho, it's sorta entertaining but pitiful at the same time. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer1234  [View Original Post]
    Yes, some things you say about Kaylee are worth noting and true. But the girl appeared on some kind of smoke to me. And where she lives is not.

Exactly the best place for the drug dogs to show up with a pat down of the trailer. Her room with the bed is very small, she locks the door and pulls the.

Fan in front of the door. If craziness breaks loose you have no where to run.

Just saying she seems unstable to me and if you see her suggest you look.

For an escape route.

Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer1234  [View Original Post]
    Yes, some things you say about Kaylee are worth noting and true. But the girl appeared on some kind of smoke to me. And where she lives is not.

Exactly the best place for the drug dogs to show up with a pat down of the trailer. Her room with the bed is very small, she locks the door and pulls the.

Fan in front of the door. If craziness breaks loose you have no where to run.

Just saying she seems unstable to me and if you see her suggest you look.

For an escape route.
    I totally agree. The crack / meth pipe was right in plain sight in her room. When I questioned her about it she admitted it but said she was trying to quit. However she took half the donation to her roommate who left immediately to buy more drugs while we did our session. None of this probably matters to many who hobby but if you consider that LEO definitely reads these forums it's only a matter of time before they bust that location. I wouldn't want to be there when that happens. MJ.

Natalie Tender Review / Interesting Friday Recap

Decided I needed some fun tonight and saw Mckenzie had an ad but no luck in getting in touch there been trying to meet her for awhile. Called Kaylee to try for the second time to see her to see what all the fuss is about. Of course goes MIA again when I'm in the area so. Since I was near Leeds I decided to hit Eryn up as she is one of my go to girls that didn't happen no answer. So decided to see who else was around to see. Saw snow was back in town from Atlanta (see post 6029) thought I would drop by and see her. Told me she was tied up and it would be a while could I wait told her no I was looking for now.

Saw Natalie was posting again and like I said below a few post I had tried 2 different times over the past 3 weeks to see her with MIA on arrival. Well finally got to meet her. I have a thing for Latino / dark hair women so despite the so so reviews over the years I had been wanting to give her a try. So with that being said for having a thing for her looks my review may be a little jaded compared to others. I thought she was gorgeous with it being her in the pictures maybe 10 lbs heavier. I know other reviews has stated she looked much older, heavy makeup, and larger. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I don't think so and was pleased. Took care of business 140 hh excused myself to the restroom and when I came back she was undressed already in bed. This has been mentioned that she waste no time and is a little rushed. I can see that. I didn't feel rush during the session like you can tell with most trying to get you out of there. Did some LFK explored her body some DATY that was nice and clean. Came back up for some mutual caressing LFK talking ect. She seem very sensual to me. Two rules everything covered and not Greek. She did a very nice CBJ, then hopped on top for some CG then on to mish and finished Doggie. She did get me some wipes to clean up and she put on her robe. Which goes with what everyone else said that it's one and done. We talked while getting dressed she is very sweet and during the session did not seem rushed to hurry up and get done. However she is quick to start and when it's over it's quick to leave. The actual session she took her time and was very willing to please.

I will see her again but please do a search on her other reviews as I'm sort of the odd ball here as she may not be for everyone. She is safe and sane but TCB is off and will go MIA.

So I kept hearing my phone ding during the session so I knew I was getting text messages. After I got outside the room I check and it was Snow asking me if I was still looking and Eryn. So I was replying to Snow telling her no I was sorry I had just finished an appointment maybe some other time. As I'm walking through the parking lot I notice to girls getting out of a car that had just pulled in and was walking towards me and guess what it was Snow looking very hot in the dress she was in and if Natalie had not just drained me I would have went on to her room because she was looking good. She recognized me and said I hope she wasn't better than I was. I laughed and said I'll catch you next time. Weird never had that happen before but it was funny what are the odds. So text Eryn and tell her I'm sorry I did not hear from her in time and thought she was not available. Got half way home and Kaylee text me saying where are you. LOL I just left it at that and didn't say anything.

I'm not going to post any links as I have reviewed most of these girls and they are easy to find on BP. They all have been around for a long time, but if you do need a link and can't find them just message me.

Too much back and forth bs

Guys, if you haven't visited Kaylee and you have the chance, do it when you can. You WILL NOT regret it. But please do not spend over 2 for one full. If we let the ladies control the rates in the area, well that's not good. If you're looking for the GFE or pse, contact kaylee. I would recommend keeping the texts and calls on the down low as much as possible tho. The other guys on here will likely report her and blame it on drug use or some dumb shyt. Get it while you can, but be careful out there!

Caramel in Lincoln

Drove for 45 minutes for a date with this lady and she never showed up. MIA. Nice photos but unreliable. So if you can plan other things around her meeting place it would be a good idea to plan for her not to show. She texts many times and then when the appoint time comes, no texts and no.

Phone service. She has changed her phone number on her adds now.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...cials/14846157

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    She has seen me and many others for 50 for an 1/2 hr that usually lasted close to an hour. This is why prices in area are high because the hobbiests around here are bound and determined to take even a girl that works for lower than normal rates and convince her that she can charge way more than she is asking and even more than normal rate.
    A week or 2 ago, her ad read that she lowered her rates. I have nothing bad to say about her, cause I've never seen her, but it sounds as if she's adjusting her rates in the moment to meet her needs. Basically its hit and miss with her.

Kaylee Price Hike

I'll never pay over 2. If I even pay that much it better be damn nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Gents, after a failed attempt to connect with Kaylee, I decided to contact Eva. I had consistently come across her ad in the past, but never partook because she's located 1) in a private residence and 2) in Centerpoint / Pinson area. However, after flaying back into Birmingham, I decided to take the plunge. Besides the two challenges I just mentioned, I had a great experience. Her residence isn't the best and is in the middle of a residential area that is touch and go; she lives in a somewhat rundown home and our time was spent in the basement. Which we entered via an outside door. It was apparent that someone else was in the house, but I felt very comfortable with her so I let it go. She met me outside and walked me in. Which was great so I could at least see what she looked like and ensure she was the person in the photos.

Those details aside, she's got an ideal body if you like the spinner type. Very slim (say a size 0, 110 lbs wet, 5'2-ish), very fit, no baby damage. Kitty is shaved and great B cups. If that's your thing. She's not involved in ant extracurricular activities. No scabs, no erratic attitude, no visible marks anywhere. She's very down-to-earth and easy going. Reminds me of a bar tender-type at a whole-in-the-wall bar. I will say that she was smoking a cigarette when I arrived, so if that's a major turn-off for you, keep this in mind if you decide to partake.

Damage for services was one. 50 for an hour appt. I don't bother with 1/2 hour or QV. Which is why I originally declined Kaylee last night. She provided a decent BBBJ but it wasn't anything mind blowing. I will admit, since this was my first time with her, I remained aware of the environment. So I was a little mental for the first few minutes. Once I was ready, I grabbed a condom and slid in. Not sure if she's naturally wet, but she was ready to go as well. Very tight kitty. I'm average in size and felt great. If you are above average, you may have a challenge getting in. At first I felt she was faking her excitement, but then she seemed to get into it. Normally, when a girl fakes her excitement, it plays with my head and makes it more difficult for me. However, her kitty felt great, so I got past my issue pretty quickly.

I would definitely recommend Eva as long as you're comfortable going to a private residence fairly far north of the city.

Overall experience: 7 out of 10 (my experience in Birmingham is normally a 5).

Looks: 8 out of 10 (based on the market, I'd also say average looks is a 4 or 5 on Bham. Especially in terms of body damage).

Cost of admission: 9 out of 10.

Happy mongers Gents.

A15.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...m-eva/14616434
    This is so familiar to the day I had on Wednesday. I wanted to visit Kaylee but she wasn't available. Must have been booked. So I decided to try someone new again. I contacted Eva and got details. She wouldn't answer the phone which had me a little worried. But I went to the address to look for myself and decide. Well we texted back and forth till I drove up in the driveway. She met me at my truck and told me her roommate had company and we'd have to go somewhere as to not disturb them. I told her I'll pass. Then she said that if I want us to have our date in my truck, she'd make it worth my time. So we parked on secluded part of the property, my windows are dark tinted. I lay my seat back and she gave the best BBBJ I've had in a while, while my hands did some exploring. When I exploded I felt sorry for the girl. I thought she was going to freakin drown! I buttoned up and took her back to the front door. She thanked me and I promise I'll be back. If you're nervous at all about being in a shady neighborhood, or if the smoker type is not your style, don't visit Eva. The last pic on this link shows her true size. Not much ass on her.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...-evai/14228931

Kaylee

She'll see you for $300, but not right now. That sounds like a confident woman who has guys tripping over themselves to get to her. The guys in Bham are letting the girls control the market rate.
    She has seen me and many others for 50 for an 1/2 hr that usually lasted close to an hour. This is why prices in area are high because the hobbiests around here are bound and determined to take even a girl that works for lower than normal rates and convince her that she can charge way more than she is asking and even more than normal rate.

If that's the girl around 280 with a 443 area code, I haven't seen her, but saw a review stating she's much heavier and older than her pics. Your $$ will spend better elsewhere.
    Thanks for the advice. Will keep looking.

Eva

Gents, after a failed attempt to connect with Kaylee, I decided to contact Eva. I had consistently come across her ad in the past, but never partook because she's located 1) in a private residence and 2) in Centerpoint / Pinson area. However, after flaying back into Birmingham, I decided to take the plunge. Besides the two challenges I just mentioned, I had a great experience. Her residence isn't the best and is in the middle of a residential area that is touch and go; she lives in a somewhat rundown home and our time was spent in the basement. Which we entered via an outside door. It was apparent that someone else was in the house, but I felt very comfortable with her so I let it go. She met me outside and walked me in. Which was great so I could at least see what she looked like and ensure she was the person in the photos.

Those details aside, she's got an ideal body if you like the spinner type. Very slim (say a size 0, 110 lbs wet, 5'2-ish), very fit, no baby damage. Kitty is shaved and great B cups. If that's your thing. She's not involved in ant extracurricular activities. No scabs, no erratic attitude, no visible marks anywhere. She's very down-to-earth and easy going. Reminds me of a bar tender-type at a whole-in-the-wall bar. I will say that she was smoking a cigarette when I arrived, so if that's a major turn-off for you, keep this in mind if you decide to partake.

Damage for services was one. 50 for an hour appt. I don't bother with 1/2 hour or QV. Which is why I originally declined Kaylee last night. She provided a decent BBBJ but it wasn't anything mind blowing. I will admit, since this was my first time with her, I remained aware of the environment. So I was a little mental for the first few minutes. Once I was ready, I grabbed a condom and slid in. Not sure if she's naturally wet, but she was ready to go as well. Very tight kitty. I'm average in size and felt great. If you are above average, you may have a challenge getting in. At first I felt she was faking her excitement, but then she seemed to get into it. Normally, when a girl fakes her excitement, it plays with my head and makes it more difficult for me. However, her kitty felt great, so I got past my issue pretty quickly.

I would definitely recommend Eva as long as you're comfortable going to a private residence fairly far north of the city.

Overall experience: 7 out of 10 (my experience in Birmingham is normally a 5).

Looks: 8 out of 10 (based on the market, I'd also say average looks is a 4 or 5 on Bham. Especially in terms of body damage).

Cost of admission: 9 out of 10.

Happy mongers Gents.

A15.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...m-eva/14616434

Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Just texted Kaylee and asked if she was available. Said she was only doing 30 min calls for 1. 5. Told her I was interested in an hour session. I don't do hh or qv. Said she would see me for 3. But not right now. I don't mind paying higher prices for better experiences, but it seems like she's hit or miss and may have issues. Is she worth the price of admission?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...e-fun/15144142
    She'll see you for $300, but not right now. That sounds like a confident woman who has guys tripping over themselves to get to her. The guys in Bham are letting the girls control the market rate.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 412 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations