Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Tony9804

Sup with Eryn now??

Anyone seen Eryn as of lately? I've been considering calling her up since she's the only BBBJ with cfs lady in town but I've been a bit on the fence since reading a few earlier reports on here. Just want to do a quick checkup before I decide anything.

Reports

Treyk199

Lexus

Lexus here! I'm only in town for a couple more days- so call while you can! I've got a special going right now; just call to find out. Cleanliness is an absolute MUST!! Send me a text if you want to have fun! BTW- I prefer text; it's easier to keep up with so I don't get mixed up LOL. By appt only. .

Lexus: 205.703. 6263.

Poster's age: 23.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...stavia/9574203

M. . .

I recently had made an appointment with this girl. I drive a little over an hour abd she kept in touch with me making sure I was coming. She was as eager to her as I was. When I got there I was pleased to see the hotel was large and had families walking outside. Nothing looked suspicious or out of the way. She greeted me right outside her dooor and welcomed me in. I checked it out. Everything was good and there hotel was clean. No drugs etc. She was the girl I tested. Nice face, good personality, and nice body. We talked and one the clothes came off I instantly was ready. She was open minded to everything I asked. She was clean and smelled great. She laid beside me and absolutely have me a great time. She told me she enjoyed it and wishes Me a safe return home. Even texted me afterwards and told me she couldn't wait to see me back. She is definately the girl you see in the pictures. She left me feeling great. Had a great experience. Will be back soon. !

Reports

AmericanAss

Recommendations?

Gentlemen,

I'll soon be in the fine city of Birmingham for a few days and I could use a recommendation for a nice GFE (particularly DFK on the menu). I've done some research and made a few inquiries with providers, but haven't had much luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stay safe,

AA.

Reports

TideFanj2

Any info

Any info on this one? She's been posting a lot lately, so maybe someone has seen her.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...lease/11285677

Reports

Charlsalanhead

Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Whorehound38  [View Original Post]
    Hoover PD is looking for this girl you probably recognize from BP, here are some of the pictures she advertises with, anyway they say she stole a truck, so if you see her watch out that she don't rip you off or that the police don't roll up on you cause they're after her Attachment 367035Attachment 367034Attachment 367036Attachment 367037.
    She tried to make a good showing in that other Group, but her dark Shaddow would not allow her to market herself as a free individual would.

I saw her buddy a few times and the life of a crack ***** always left me feeling dirty.

This is not a quality provider.

I can't believe I broke my silence. Maybe LEO can do more for the substance abuse by Dealer / Pimps to keep individual as slaves.

She looks sexy as hell, till you get the knock on the door Or her phone blows up.

This chick is a pay check for a dude that needs to be eliminated. This chick won't last 3 years. Just another young head stone.

Reports

Tony9804
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverspanky  [View Original Post]
    http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...mewood/9574203

Don't bother, made a appointment was there 15 prior so when I messaged her I was ok with a few min wait. So she tells me that there is a cop at her hotel, I drive the parking lot see nothing. Tell he I don't see anyone and asked what room she was in, Going to ask her to step outside when I walked up. She say I am not seeing anyone tonight, I drove 45 min to see her. I hate when a provider doesn't respect our time like they expect us to respect theirs. I think she is a flake and you will never see her or if you did its not the girl in the pics.

Her number is posted as- 205-XXX-6263.
    That sucks man but honestly it's to the point in bham where it's not even worth trying to toftt with anyone. If they have zero reviews just consider it a scam and move on to someone else that's been seen by someone else here. Granted for the last few weeks it seems no one has reviewed anyone positively but that's just the scene in this city now.

Reports

Whorehound38

Watch out for this one

Hoover PD is looking for this girl you probably recognize from BP, here are some of the pictures she advertises with, anyway they say she stole a truck, so if you see her watch out that she don't rip you off or that the police don't roll up on you cause they're after her Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9717299495550.jpeg
Views:	98
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	367035Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9750863445330.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	367034Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9731183827941.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	367036Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9758278054649.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	367037.

Reports

Diverspanky

Lexis is a Joke!

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...mewood/9574203

Don't bother, made a appointment was there 15 prior so when I messaged her I was ok with a few min wait. So she tells me that there is a cop at her hotel, I drive the parking lot see nothing. Tell he I don't see anyone and asked what room she was in, Going to ask her to step outside when I walked up. She say I am not seeing anyone tonight, I drove 45 min to see her. I hate when a provider doesn't respect our time like they expect us to respect theirs. I think she is a flake and you will never see her or if you did its not the girl in the pics.

Her number is posted as- 205-XXX-6263.

Reports

Vscrtlvr

Ariel with Pink Hair

Well said. Once again, you are on top of things. No pun intended. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmethat  [View Original Post]
    Me thinks you are campaigning for this lady a little too hard. In addition to not being GFE she has management. Huntsvilles finest. Being non GFE not a chance. Let her advertise and make a name for herself. It just looks to suspect and whiteknighty man. Chill. Its a trend.

Reports

Gimmethat
    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaGent  [View Original Post]
    Birmingham may have the opportunity to sample one of Huntsville's finest. Ariel is the best looking goddess of beauty you will find short of a playboy model. She's not GFE, everything is covered. BUT, the chance to have a dream with someone this gorgeous doesn't happen that often. Please check my reviews on the Huntsville board. K9 is the BEST. The view is fantastic! She has the softest skin. Her soft moans and gentle touches will drive you crazy. If I could dream with her everyday, I would. Be nice to her Birmingham, but not too nice. We want her back.
    Me thinks you are campaigning for this lady a little too hard. In addition to not being GFE she has management. Huntsvilles finest. Being non GFE not a chance. Let her advertise and make a name for herself. It just looks to suspect and whiteknighty man. Chill. Its a trend.

Reports

Tony9804

It's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about the one in your attached link, but the best times that I've ever had in my 20 years of playing have been with "an old woman" . All of my unforgettable experiences over the last 15 years in the hobby have been with older providers over 40 in Orlando, St. Pete and the Space Coast. They all had fantastic bodies, had no substance issues, no hygiene issues, didn't watch the clock, were not rip off artists, had no management, could carry on an intelligent conversation and several offered the most fantastic Greek menu one could ever ask for. Their aim was to leave you drained. Most of them have retired, but three are still active. Had an on going 10 year relationship with one lady before she retired. We used to meet off the clock for dinner or lunch before slipping off to play. The young ones that I visited over my 20 years in the hobby pretty much sucked and not in the manner that you usually refer to. When I moved to Florida I tried an "old woman" and never looked back. If a provider isn't at least 40, I don't waste my time. I have to go back to Central Florida for fun. I keep looking here, but reading posts on these boards scares the hell out of me. Young kids with addiction issues, management, lousy service. Hygiene issues and rip off artists. Compared to what I was used to in Florida this place is scary from a hobbyist's prospective.
    Yep, it's pretty bad here. I can't find anything that's even worth trying to toftt with because all I see is exactly what you said. I've even tried using TER again to find reviewed girls and nothing so far and that's always a bad sign if they have zero reviews. I always wonder who's actually calling these BP girls that are currently listed up because I see no reason why they're getting clients.

Reports

StudMouse
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckHed  [View Original Post]
    Why pay to fuck an old woman!
    I know nothing about the one in your attached link, but the best times that I've ever had in my 20 years of playing have been with "an old woman" . All of my unforgettable experiences over the last 15 years in the hobby have been with older providers over 40 in Orlando, St. Pete and the Space Coast. They all had fantastic bodies, had no substance issues, no hygiene issues, didn't watch the clock, were not rip off artists, had no management, could carry on an intelligent conversation and several offered the most fantastic Greek menu one could ever ask for. Their aim was to leave you drained. Most of them have retired, but three are still active. Had an on going 10 year relationship with one lady before she retired. We used to meet off the clock for dinner or lunch before slipping off to play. The young ones that I visited over my 20 years in the hobby pretty much sucked and not in the manner that you usually refer to. When I moved to Florida I tried an "old woman" and never looked back. If a provider isn't at least 40, I don't waste my time. I have to go back to Central Florida for fun. I keep looking here, but reading posts on these boards scares the hell out of me. Young kids with addiction issues, management, lousy service. Hygiene issues and rip off artists. Compared to what I was used to in Florida this place is scary from a hobbyist's prospective.

Reports

Diverspanky

Any info?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...rfect/10798405

She told me. 50 for hh but when I was on my way she would not answer phone, was wondering if it was worth trying again??

Reports

Diverspanky

Not In BHM anymore

I talked to her and she is not in BHM anymore. Guess she was only passing through??

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParker  [View Original Post]

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9804  [View Original Post]
    I've never understood why providers post that on their ads. It's not like they're all going to rob or try and pimp them out.
    They are just playing the percentages based on their past experiences.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations