Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 291 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Drsmooth1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammiejammer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Eryn only a few weeks ago. Her arms were literally riddled with needle marks. I've seen track marks many times and have two friends dead from heroin use. I know what it looks like. Again I'm not trying to be insulting or hateful. I feel very sorry for anyone fighting that addiction. I just felt that forum members should know there was more to the story than glowing reviews and a reasonable fee. Sorry but it is what it is. MJ.
    Thanks for the input, that's the kind of information needed for making an informed decision on who to see or not to see. I've seen her once myself and though I didn't SEE evidence of drug use I knew I wouldn't be back. On the same line of discussion I met up with McKenzie from Huntsville and she was a fun date, but her friend was bruised up and noticeably under the influence. After the fun McKenzie openly confessed her drug of choice.

Physical safety should be considered for sure with providers that party (dangerous stds) also keep in mind a misdemeanor becomes a felony when caught up with a provider with party favors in the room. Simply stating those aren't mine isn't going to do you any good.

Reports

MansRuin

Thanks for information anything is possible in this business

I saw Eryn only a few weeks ago. Her arms were literally riddled with needle marks. I've seen track marks many times and have two friends dead from heroin use. I know what it looks like. Again I'm not trying to be insulting or hateful. I feel very sorry for anyone fighting that addiction. I just felt that forum members should know there was more to the story than glowing reviews and a reasonable fee. Sorry but it is what it is. MJ.
    It was about a month ago when I saw her. I wasn't looking to hard at her arms (she did this stripper move and flip over and her butt and goodies was in my face so I was to busy preoccupied with taking that opportunity to have some fun LOL) but it is certainly always a possibility. Seemed very nice and not spaced out. Brought her some food on my way there then afterwards she ask me to run her to the store with her dog and she went in a pick up some items. I guess things can change from week to week with some of these girls.

Reports

Mammiejammer

What It Is

Reports

Buff9999

Eryh

Quote Originally Posted by JacknDrive  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Eryn for many months now. When she lived in the rv park, her bathroom facility was quite inadequate for proper hygiene. While she was at that location she took a fall outside her trailer into the gravel using her forearms to break her fall. At the time she tore her arms up pretty good, they were infected, and cut up. She had a hard time tending to it because of her shower facility being what it was, and it just wouldn't heal properly. From what I understand, since she has moved, she now has a better bathroom for showering, and the arms have healed up. Like I said, I haven't seen her in months, and I realize how fast things change in this hobby. It's very possible her arms are infected now from needles, but if your referring to the damage on both forearms, that's from a fall, and the new pics on her ad indicate her forearms have healed. I didn't know her to use heroin, not saying she didn't use, it just wasn't heroin. But as I stated, its been many months since I've seen her.
    She had no needle marks on her arms or anywhere else when I seen her about 6 or 7 months ago.

Reports

JacknDrive

Eryn

Not trying to insult anyone here but is it lost on everyone that this girl has a VERY serious heroin addiction? I saw her once and she had the room so dark it was hard to see. Her arms are an absolute ruin of needle marks some of them infected. I turned on a light to get a better look and I haven't seen her since. Many of these girls are doing something but I don't feel safe with that level of I. V. Drug use. MJ.
    I haven't seen Eryn for many months now. When she lived in the rv park, her bathroom facility was quite inadequate for proper hygiene. While she was at that location she took a fall outside her trailer into the gravel using her forearms to break her fall. At the time she tore her arms up pretty good, they were infected, and cut up. She had a hard time tending to it because of her shower facility being what it was, and it just wouldn't heal properly. From what I understand, since she has moved, she now has a better bathroom for showering, and the arms have healed up. Like I said, I haven't seen her in months, and I realize how fast things change in this hobby. It's very possible her arms are infected now from needles, but if your referring to the damage on both forearms, that's from a fall, and the new pics on her ad indicate her forearms have healed. I didn't know her to use heroin, not saying she didn't use, it just wasn't heroin. But as I stated, its been many months since I've seen her.

Reports

CsFisher

Agree Mammiejammer

I totally agree Mammiejammer. I also noticed the samething when I saw her and did not say anthing but stop to see again.

Chris.

Reports

Mammiejammer

Eryn

Not trying to insult anyone here but is it lost on everyone that this girl has a VERY serious heroin addiction? I saw her once and she had the room so dark it was hard to see. Her arms are an absolute ruin of needle marks some of them infected. I turned on a light to get a better look and I haven't seen her since. Many of these girls are doing something but I don't feel safe with that level of I. V. Drug use. MJ.

Reports

MansRuin

I agree Eryn is Great.

I met Eryn about a month ago for the first time. She is great. GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, great CG skills. The dance before was great and really got me going. A+ in my book. Well worth the hour appointment. If I wasn't traveling on business so much now she would be one of my ATF in the area. I really got to get another appointment scheduled soon with her.

Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...eat-29/9083748

Had a great visit with Eryn last week. She came highly recommended from users on this page and she lived up to the hype. We met at her hotel and had some small talk. She started with an awesome lap dance that got me ready for more. DFK, BBBJ (best in a long time), CFS (CG and Doggy). Not going into too many of the details, but I can say that all the other reviews are spot on. Great provider!

Reports

CsFisher

Upload some Pics of Bella Sulay

Some pics of Bella Sulay, pretty girl.

Chris.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1162.jpg‎   IMG_1156.jpg‎  

Reports

CsFisher

Meet Bella Sulay Again. Great time

See Bella Sulay again, Still great time. She may stay Bhm a litter while. She have stopped to put her profile in BP. But still you can reach her at (205) -XXX-5479.

Chris.

Reports

InCarBj

Used to be Jade

Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad with the same pics a few weeks ago. The name was Jade. I googled this number and nothing comes up. It is the same area code as Jade was using. Smells fishy. (No pun intended).
    Yeah, I noticed the name change, too. And I don't remember the other one having a 423 number. But, I could be wrong about that part.

Reports

TideFanj2

Great visit with Eryn

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...eat-29/9083748

Had a great visit with Eryn last week. She came highly recommended from users on this page and she lived up to the hype. We met at her hotel and had some small talk. She started with an awesome lap dance that got me ready for more. DFK, BBBJ (best in a long time), CFS (CG and Doggy). Not going into too many of the details, but I can say that all the other reviews are spot on. Great provider!

Reports

Tony9804

Looking for certain type.

Anyone have any providers that offer only BBBJ quick visits? Been looking around and everyone so far has been only CBJ and that's just not what I'm looking for. Not looking for and FS viaita or anything, just looking for a women who'll take cafe of a certain tasks.

Reports

TideFanj2

Used to go by Jade?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAboutto2  [View Original Post]
    Any info here would be greatly appreciated. I hope she's real, damn.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...ial-43/9367613
    I saw an ad with the same pics a few weeks ago. The name was Jade. I googled this number and nothing comes up. It is the same area code as Jade was using. Smells fishy. (No pun intended).

Reports

Tony9804

Who??

Quote Originally Posted by LWoods  [View Original Post]
    I saw the small black girl with them. She hot thought I was talking to a white girl on the phone. Wonderful service BBBJ, mish, lfk, cuddling. I love her nipples. I got to stop 2 girls in 2 days. I hope she leaves tomorrow are I will be broke.
    Provide a link if possible. Would like to check them out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 291 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations