www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bhm Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamBuk  [View Original Post]
    My regular go-to girl spinner Mia was getting her hair done today so I plucked a different feather from the backpage. Jessica was her name. Sorry I did! Her photos don't show her face for a reason! Two or three calls got me to the Oxmoor hotel. Her phone voice was nice but her room was filthy. Bed was unmade, garbage and clothes strewn around. I felt dirty immediately. Her body does not match the faceless pics she posted, so add 10 years and 40 lbs to imagine what you'll see. Claims she's flexible but I wonder if she can bend over. She claims she'll say yes but when I asked for my kink she said NO. YMMV I'm actually glad because I did not want to be there. I gave her some bills I had in change and apologized for the mix-up but I didn't need a date because she said No. I got out of there while she was counting the small stack of ones obviously disappointed and kept the date. 60 special in my pants. I do not recommend. Much prettier and cleaner girls to be had on BP. Obviously, I will not repeat!

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...yes-23/7061409
    I had the same experience. She doesn't offer what she advertises. A total rip-off. And she is way more than 40 lbs over what her pics show.

Reports

CsFisher

Two Cougars

Is any one see these two? http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...ou-40/10507488.

Csfisher.

Reports

Anon103

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Umecum7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ginger a while back. See my post (#4110) from 8/8/14 for details.

The long and short of it: she was nice, but I'm not going to repeat.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...image=10196723
    Link to post.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...737&viewfull=1#post2178737.

Reports

Umecum7

Kristen

I met up with Kristen over the weekend. First of all, I will repeat. I enjoyed my visit but only because it was more than the sum of its parts.

She was easy to set up an appointment with. She was staying in a mid range hotel on 280; the room was dark, but decent, relatively clean, and not smelling of smoke. She was nice, attractive in a peculiar way, but unenthused: I could barely get more than a one word answer from her.

The photos are legit (I doubt two people have the same goofy tatoo on their leg) but the CBJ was mediocre to bad. I enjoyed the CFS (doggie and mish). She was amenable, but I'm pretty basic in my taste.

She's a migrant, but she should be back in the area soon.

Again, I will repeat, but for others YMMV.

(She's already removed the link).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Umecum7

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Burdell69  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on Ginger as well (middle link). Something about redheads really turns me on, so I would be interested in any comments as well.

Speaking of redheads, I tried to see McKenzie last week and got stood up. Apparently these girls don't keep a day planner. I called in the morning for a time that afternoon. When I called shortly before the appointment, Ava answered the phone and said McKenzie was seeing someone. Ava offered herself, but as I had not seen any reviews on her, I passed. Besides, 4 in a suite at the same time is more than I want.
    I saw Ginger a while back. See my post (#4110) from 8/8/14 for details.

The long and short of it: she was nice, but I'm not going to repeat.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...image=10196723
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Buff9999

Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by CsFisher  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but I have seen several reviews on her that were so-so. All of the reviews seem to suggest service was ok, just not nothing special.

Reports

CsFisher

Alexis. Is back - 35

Reports

Tony9804

Real or Not?

Anyone have any time with these ladies?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...te-23/10498625

And.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...-c-25/10495284

Services offered, donations, and if they're drugged up with mileage not shown in pics.

Reports

DickToSuck

The way I see it

Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are very lucky because there is a 99% chance she will not answer when you get there. I never had a problem with her answering the phone giving me the ok to come on. Other excuses was (all these was after getting the ok to come on and was sitting there) I am doing a multi hour, I am booked up. Funny thing was I ask her for a hour and she tells me she only does 15 and 30.

I could tell after my 5+ tries this girl was very cautious (or at least that is what I thought I don't know what the deal is) I offered her references from top 100 metro areas and nation along with local ladies I see here in Birmingham. (email, website, phone, reviews) trying to put her at ease and she always told me it was not necessary to come on.

I offered her a 4 hour dinner date (due to excuses of that is why she couldn't see me once I got there cause she was doing multi hour dates that she don't offer) at her 2 $$ hour rate so that would have been 8 $$ to get a free meal I am usually a one pop guy laying around talking. Now what kind of smarts do you have not to jump on that one. Not to mention we would be meeting in public at first. So that is not paranoid. That screams drugs, pimps, rip off.

So I guess things has not change with her from a year ago. It's shady to look at her ads and click on the "other ads posted" and it is two different numbers.

She is very photogenic. Something about a thick country girl really gets my blood pumping. It's sad I met a top rated provider last week in Columbus while on business that is a solid 9 has some serious GPS because she was 5 $$ with a two hour minimum. While Kasey is no 9 I would have rather spent that money on her. Well if she was actually GFE and could carry on a conversation. In the end you rob the guy that had wasted a lot of gas and time instead of thinking for a minute that if I show this guy a good time he might just come back again and offered you a reference from a local girl that I would book 3 hour appointments with sit around talk drink wine, talk, and I did my one pop. What a steal for her!

Don't get me wrong I miss the BP deals but to me its just not cost efficient for me having to drive 45-60 min to get stood up by Kasey, the two girls from Gadsden Nikki and I can't remember the other girl, listen to Nicole cry for 2 $$, get a 2 $$ HJ from Payden, waiting in parking lots, making numerous calls, drug out, kick out after 15 min after paying for an hour, old pictures or be&S, non GFE. I just come out better paying more to cut out the BS.

Only two that use to advertise on BP that I loved is Star E. And Jez.
    Stop wasting time and money on the flaky ones. I might give a girl a second chance if she's hot, but after a second no show / no call- that's it. Chasing these bad providers and throwing money at them is only inflating prices in our area. Several in the Bham area are already a little too proud of their abilities- don't make it worse.

Reports

Oc Crazy

Reports

Oc Crazy

Don't be fooled

Birmingham. http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u...-c-25/10495284.

Just google sweet adri these are private site girls.

Reports

Buff9999

Advice

Quote Originally Posted by SumDingWong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before. Bad part of town. Pics are old. Service is ok and her donations are usually negotiable.

Reports

Sum Ding Wong

Reports

Bham Buk

Jessica's pic. NOT

Quote Originally Posted by BhmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here is the one I reviewed a few days ago: http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...yes-23/9732194
    This most likely isn't Jessica's actual pic from what I saw but it's what she puts in her ad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3797770.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	343738

Reports

FireWater52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bseay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her new #. She doesn't post on BP but she's here now. I, unfortunately, can't save numbers!

Thanks.
    She had her baby a week ago so she is going to be out for a little while.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 284 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations