Adult Vacation
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 378 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Anyone tried Emily lovely eyes lovely legs?

Good Intel

Quote Originally Posted by Umecum7  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Leah the other day. She's was staying in a decent mid-range hotel in the Vestavia area. She's short (about 4'11 to 5'0') petite and very attractive. The best I can tell the photos are legit, though I can't say for sure since they don't show her face. She was friendly but not particularly engaging; I had to initiate all of the conversation. She was compliant, but I didn't ask for anything off of the usual menu -CBJ and Mish. The whole visit set me back 120, pretty standard fare for Birmingham. My main complaint is that when I showed up there was another person in the room, Lily the red head woman on the right pictured below. Generally that pisses me off, but I had seen her (Lily) last fall and felt comfortable around her. She stayed in the bathroom, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Neither of these women are local, but they seem to pass through town every month or so. I'm not sure whether I'm going to repeat, but I'd recommend either of these women. Good hunting. Let us know if you find any gems or if we need to avoid anyone. Thanks.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13916006
    Thanks Ume I appreciate your help on this one. Good intel.

Ms Blazin Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by BakeShake  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ms Blazincoffee very sexy young lady set me back a Ben but had the time of my life she's polite easy to talk to and down ass lady saw her twice, but it's like we been friends for years if you want to have a good time go see for yourself she got a friend with her to and she's sexy too.
    Would you have the link to this girl.

Friend

Only friend in there was a steamy turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vscrtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Any chance there may have been a "friend" in the bath room?

Leah (aka Sexy Pettite at Sweet

I met up with Leah the other day. She's was staying in a decent mid-range hotel in the Vestavia area. She's short (about 4'11 to 5'0') petite and very attractive. The best I can tell the photos are legit, though I can't say for sure since they don't show her face. She was friendly but not particularly engaging; I had to initiate all of the conversation. She was compliant, but I didn't ask for anything off of the usual menu -CBJ and Mish. The whole visit set me back 120, pretty standard fare for Birmingham. My main complaint is that when I showed up there was another person in the room, Lily the red head woman on the right pictured below. Generally that pisses me off, but I had seen her (Lily) last fall and felt comfortable around her. She stayed in the bathroom, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Neither of these women are local, but they seem to pass through town every month or so. I'm not sure whether I'm going to repeat, but I'd recommend either of these women. Good hunting. Let us know if you find any gems or if we need to avoid anyone. Thanks.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13916006
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by BakeShake  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ms Blazincoffee very sexy young lady set me back a Ben but had the time of my life she's polite easy to talk to and down ass lady saw her twice, but it's like we been friends for years if you want to have a good time go see for yourself she got a friend with her to and she's sexy too.
    Do you have a contact for her?

Ms Blazincoffee

A Little Digging

I was very curious about this ad http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...22-26/14029353 claiming to be Blossom so I called the number myself and sure enough it was not her and they were at a location that was not 280 as claimed in the ad. So be aware this is a bogus ad and none of the pictures in it are Blossom. I am very familiar with her voice and this girl is not her I made it a point to ask is this Blossom to which she replied it is so I can tell you the girl was either black or a very ghetto sounding white girl. After a little more digging I can confirm that Blossom is not currently seeing any clients and for now is effectively retired. So if you contact this ad or any add using this number 205 739 4964 you will not see Blossom but the person responsible for hijacking one of her old ads and recycling it. MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammiejammer  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a local girl who used to post under the name Debonair she was under the radar for a while before resurfacing with a Backpage ad.
    I meet her girlfriend / room mate two weeks ago. Very cute and fresh girl.

Blossom / Debonair

Quote Originally Posted by CsFisher  [View Original Post]

Which blossom? You mean the blossom just staying in Birmingham?
    Yes she is a local girl who used to post under the name Debonair she was under the radar for a while before resurfacing with a Backpage ad.

Any chance there may have been a "friend" in the bath room?

Quote Originally Posted by Serious69  [View Original Post]
    I finally couldn't resist giving karma a shot. She's about 24 good spinner body and seemed clean. In a nice place on 280. I get there and need to piss, she says I can't go in the bath room bc its stopped up. I wish she'd have left it at that. She proceeds to tell me she had stomach problems and stopped it up that morning. LOL I'm sorry but that is a major turn off. So its $3 for hh. She said she'll BBBJ for extra. I said I'm already giving you extra as far as I see it. Any way she does BBBJ anyway. RCG doggie and its all pretty good. Not 300 good but still good. When were're done I didn't tip and she flipped. Gave me a speech about how she's not a ***** bla bla bla. Then texted me same shit. She said her regulars pay $8. Whatever. I know several have wondered what was up with her well there's my toftt.

I finally couldn't resist giving karma a shot. She's about 24 good spinner body and seemed clean. In a nice place on 280. I get there and need to piss, she says I can't go in the bath room bc its stopped up. I wish she'd have left it at that. She proceeds to tell me she had stomach problems and stopped it up that morning. LOL I'm sorry but that is a major turn off. So its $3 for hh. She said she'll BBBJ for extra. I said I'm already giving you extra as far as I see it. Any way she does BBBJ anyway. RCG doggie and its all pretty good. Not 300 good but still good. When were're done I didn't tip and she flipped. Gave me a speech about how she's not a ***** bla bla bla. Then texted me same shit. She said her regulars pay $8. Whatever. I know several have wondered what was up with her well there's my toftt.

A Little Help

Anyone seen this girl? Any info would be appreciated. http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13916006.

Which blossom?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammiejammer  [View Original Post]
    Anymore reviews on Blossom. Seems she comes and goes. What's the deal is she local or in and out of extended stay resorts? I recall Hooter girl reports along with not being able to understand her during phone call convos.
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShunn  [View Original Post]
    She's local currently her pimp has her and her girlfriend set up in an apartment on 280. At one time she had a heroin addiction but has been clean from that for several months. She had gotten to be hard to set up and was not punctual at ALL. So unless her pimp has lit a fire under her ass it may be difficult to set her up and see her she's not a bad date but stealing money from a regular client who trusted her makes me want to back totally the hell off. MJ.

Which blossom? You mean the blossom just staying in Birmingham?

Blossom

Anymore reviews on Blossom. Seems she comes and goes. What's the deal is she local or in and out of extended stay resorts? I recall Hooter girl reports along with not being able to understand her during phone call convos.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 378 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations