Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 272 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Buff9999

Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by Rtg92  [View Original Post]
    Been around awhile off and on. Lot of not so favorable reviews, major pharmaceutical issues. Maybe she has changed, but I doubt it.

Reports

XxATLxX
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    Any pregnant chicks I would stay the hell away from. Especially one who has her "pimp" give out her woe is me spill to everyone. What a lucky kid inside of her.
    I've always wanted to be a pimp. Thanks! .

Reports

JacknDrive

$$. 5?

Quote Originally Posted by BadEricBad  [View Original Post]
    She's in Bham for the evening on way to Louisiana. Saw her off the 65/ Lakeshore exit in a decent hotel. She is short and thin. See cups which she nicely rubbed all over me to get things going. Some tats but nothing out of the ordinary. $$. 5 for hour. CBJ / cfs. No msog, so take the 30 or 60 based on how long you think you can go. She is on p411, I'd is p53301. I'd repeat.
    I don't feel Birmingham is a $$. 5 market. I see attractive, drug free providers in Cincinnati, and Orlando have rates of $. 5. If the guys in the Birmingham area keep paying these outrageous prices, they will continue to go up.

Reports

Buff9999

Tye Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by BadEricBad  [View Original Post]
    She's in Bham for the evening on way to Louisiana. Saw her off the 65/ Lakeshore exit in a decent hotel. She is short and thin. See cups which she nicely rubbed all over me to get things going. Some tats but nothing out of the ordinary. $$. 5 for hour. CBJ / cfs. No msog, so take the 30 or 60 based on how long you think you can go. She is on p411, I'd is p53301. I'd repeat.
    Sounds extremely over-priced for a non-GFE and no msog.

Reports

Spider Man
    Any pregnant chicks I would stay the hell away from. Especially one who has her "pimp" give out her woe is me spill to everyone. What a lucky kid inside of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro77  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Miss Jenny she is nongfe and lots of rules I decide to pass open to anything is very misleading.

Reports

LetsGetReal

Rate increase

Quote Originally Posted by Dwh3511  [View Original Post]
    So. To say thanks she goes back up on rates? Some way to say thanks for the help.
    Still appears better than what some crappy providers advertise and at least she is legit. Cut the lady some slack.

Reports

BadEricBad

Tye Lynn

Reports

Dwh3511
    Quote Originally Posted by XxATLxX  [View Original Post]
    Jenny said thanks for the help. She is going to be in town a few more days but her hh rate is back up to her usual 90.
    So. To say thanks she goes back up on rates? Some way to say thanks for the help.

Reports

Metro77
    Jenny said thanks for the help. She is going to be in town a few more days but her hh rate is back up to her usual 90.
    I hit up Miss Jenny she is nongfe and lots of rules I decide to pass open to anything is very misleading.

Reports

AlfredeNewman4

Where

Where is she staying? Love a preggo!

Reports

XxATLxX
    Jenny Heart is in your great city and is in some need of assistance. She came to Birmingham expecting to have a steady stream of business. But that has not been the case. She hasn't had anyone partake in 2 days. Because of this she is on the verge of being stuck come morning, due to lack of funds. All she needs is one or two of you fine gentleman to see her before 11 am so she can pay for her room and extend her visit. She has posted her ad on here, with pics so everyone can see what she has to offer. Also, her rates are more than reasonable. $50 for a half hour. She is pregnant, but is literally down to do whatever you want. Please check out the pics. As far as her rate and her appearance goes, you will be hard pressed to find a better deal. 423-260-7591

Reports

FireWater52
    Jenny Heart is in your great city and is in some need of assistance. She came to Birmingham expecting to have a steady stream of business. But that has not been the case. She hasn't had anyone partake in 2 days. Because of this she is on the verge of being stuck come morning, due to lack of funds. All she needs is one or two of you fine gentleman to see her before 11 am so she can pay for her room and extend her visit. She has posted her ad on here, with pics so everyone can see what she has to offer. Also, her rates are more than reasonable. $50 for a half hour. She is pregnant, but is literally down to do whatever you want. Please check out the pics. As far as her rate and her appearance goes, you will be hard pressed to find a better deal. 423-260-7591
    Willing to try but can't until tomorrow or wed. Hope she sticks around.

Reports

XxATLxX

Jenny Heart

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails back & mirror reflection (web) (1).jpg‎   leaning over by sink sideways (web).jpg‎   splits (web) (1).jpg‎  

Reports

Mr Pokerear

Backpage for Newbies.

I saw on Atlanta board and had to repost:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Incall only= I don't have a ride.

Outcall only= I don't have a room.

Text only= I ran out of voice minutes.

Email only= I didn't pay my phone bill.

2 Girl Special= I watch / She Works.

Call me when you get to such and such exit= Fuck Off!.

My car broke down= Fuck You!.

I do everything= I'll say anything.

Curvy= Fat.

Petite= Skin and Bones.

Mixed Dominican= Black.

Mixed Exotic= Black.

Italian and Arabian= Black.

January 01,2014= 100/150/200.

January 08,2014= 80/100/150.

January 15,2014= 60/80/100.

January 22,2014= $50 specials.

February 01,2014= $40 specials.

Back in Town= Just got out of jail.

New Location= New room, same motel.

I look just like my pics= I look nothing like my pics.

100% real pics= 100% fake pics.

Leaving Town Soon= Running out of Money.

Leaving Town Tonite= Need money Now!.

Name Your Price= Desperate.

I'm Highly Reviewed= I have no reviews.

I don't do doggie= Your too long.

I don't ride= Your not my man.

Your hurting me= Get Your Gut Out My Face.

Your cute= Dude, your ugly.

$30 Special= Transsexual.

Anal only= Homosexual.

420 Friendly= Weed for Sex.

I don't rush= I'm gonna rush you.

Down to earth= Full of Shit.

Location: OTP South-McDonough= I'm not trying to make any money.

Location: OTP West-Fulton Industrial= Refurbished street walker.

Tips Appreciated= Possible Upsell Nightmare.

Tips Expected= Definite Upsell Nightmare.

Don't Worry I got you= Don't worry I'm gonna get you outta here as quickly as possible.

I'm halfway there= I'm still at home.

I'm at the gas station= I just left the house.

I'm right around the corner= I'm at the gas station.

I'm there now= I'm right around the corner.

Give me an hour= I'm overbooked.

Give me 10 minutes= I gotta hurry up and get this guy outta here.

I forgot the condoms= I never had any condoms.

I have to go back to my car to get some lube= Bye Bye Sucka.

No pimps or police= I have a pimp, don't need no trouble with the police.

I had more and forget them. Add on if you can.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 272 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations