Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 307 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Loggins

Anyone know where Lauren Went?

I see Sabrina posting occassionally and supposedly is managed by Lauren. I was wondering if she still posts and if either is worth seeing?

Thanks,

Reports

Tony9804
    So are there any providers in birmingham that aren't junkies and / or don't have management? Seems everyone is turning out to be just completely unsafe to even consider doing this hobby anymore. I'm actually considering just giving Ryder a try considering all her rules makes it seem like she's one of the clean ones even though I've heard some not so good things about her.

Reports

JacknDrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammiejammer  [View Original Post]
    This girl has a very serious heroin addiction her arms are so infected and riddled with needle marks that she will be very lucky if she doesn't have to have them amputated anyone wanting to risk contact with someone in this condition I really don't understand it. Hope she can get some help and save her life. MJ.
    If the hospital stay due to infection is true, it would need to be a serious situation. I would think along the lines of hepatitis, which is common among people who use needles. She definitely needs help, before we're talking about her in a past tense. She still got the dog?

Reports

Mammiejammer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day and had to pass. She has been in the hospital for some kind of infection (which is scary enough) and has been acting really flaky lately. She will tell you she isn't but she is definitely on something. Extreme lateness on her appointments and diarrhea of the mouth, very edgy. My suggestion would be to skip on her for a while and see if this is a passing thing. Really a shame, used to be a good provider.
    This girl has a very serious heroin addiction her arms are so infected and riddled with needle marks that she will be very lucky if she doesn't have to have them amputated anyone wanting to risk contact with someone in this condition I really don't understand it. Hope she can get some help and save her life. MJ.

Reports

JacknDrive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day and had to pass. She has been in the hospital for some kind of infection (which is scary enough) and has been acting really flaky lately. She will tell you she isn't but she is definitely on something. Extreme lateness on her appointments and diarrhea of the mouth, very edgy. My suggestion would be to skip on her for a while and see if this is a passing thing. Really a shame, used to be a good provider.
    Just curious. Did you see anything verifying she was in the hospital? A person without health insurance either has to be close to death, or require surgery to be admitted. Could she have actually been somewhere else?

Reports

Luvemshvd

Mizz auqua

Sorry for the questions. Trying to get an idea of what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Any intel on mizz auqua?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...-grip/11060803

Reports

Vscrtlvr

Ava

Google. Fake pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvemshvd  [View Original Post]
    Shopping around for my upcoming trip to Birmingham. I know she's advertising out in Tuscaloosa, but has anyone seen Ava?

http://tuscaloosa.backpage.com/Femal...-town/11162776

Reports

Big Papa

Juicey not so juicey

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...-inout/9352331

Checker her out over at Fairfield, pulled into place of meeting she was in car wouldn't get room until I paid, no protection so I checked out of the whole situation went to vestavia and met Mercedes what can I say Prob the tightest on BP excellent experience in the end! Juicey looks more like the last pic not fixed up or shit! That almost ruined my night just by the convo!

Reports

Luvemshvd

Ava

Shopping around for my upcoming trip to Birmingham. I know she's advertising out in Tuscaloosa, but has anyone seen Ava?

http://tuscaloosa.backpage.com/Femal...-town/11162776

Reports

Luvemshvd
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Glad to have a fellow monger visit our city, but if you're expecting to find awesome GFE from BP then you're shit out of luck. Our rates for awesome GFE comes with a significantly higher rate than you guys enjoy up North. If money is no object Naughty Nikki is a legend in these parts. I think her rate is $300.

Jennifer Robinson is awesome for $225 and Tori Chanel is awesome. Janelle Dawson is awesome at $250 or $300 hr, can't remember. Those are my picks for awesome GFE, emphasis on awesome.
    Thanks for the reply! The only two I'm having trouble finding are Tori and Jennifer. Do you know their URLs?

Reports

Drsmooth1
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvemshvd  [View Original Post]
    Hello from Huntsville! I will be visiting the Bham area soon and am interested in an awesome GFE while in town. It's kinda hard to sift through all the BP ads as you all get far more than us up north. Any recommendations and / or warnings?
    Glad to have a fellow monger visit our city, but if you're expecting to find awesome GFE from BP then you're shit out of luck. Our rates for awesome GFE comes with a significantly higher rate than you guys enjoy up North. If money is no object Naughty Nikki is a legend in these parts. I think her rate is $300.

Jennifer Robinson is awesome for $225 and Tori Chanel is awesome. Janelle Dawson is awesome at $250 or $300 hr, can't remember. Those are my picks for awesome GFE, emphasis on awesome.

Reports

Luvemshvd

Help!

Hello from Huntsville! I will be visiting the Bham area soon and am interested in an awesome GFE while in town. It's kinda hard to sift through all the BP ads as you all get far more than us up north. Any recommendations and / or warnings?

Reports

TheCollector

Eryn

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    She posted on be P Thursday evening.

Reports

Sleeper11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmethat  [View Original Post]
    Incalls 15 Min. - 120.

Half Hour - 150.

Hour - 200.

Outcalls Half Hour - 250.

Hour - 300.

Overnights (any 12 hours of your choosing) 6 pm - 6 am 2,500.

Dinner Dates 2 Hours - 500 (Dine & Play) _.

Traveling Rates (50+ miles) (All travel expences must be pre-compensated for through MoneyGram) Outcalls Hour - 350.

Overnights (any 12 hours of your choosing) 6 pm - 6 am 3,000.

I like multihours myself. But this is a HOOKER MATH nightmare LOL. I concur with anons findings.
    Seriously? 12 hours for $2500? So if you book her for 12 hours she actually charges more than her hourly rate of $200. That's just absurd.

Reports

Oc Crazy

Amber Luv

I visited Amber Luv this weekend, she's a real soft spoken girl. Very nice. If your into to GFE she's not for you but I don't mind that. For a big headed Benjamin on a 1/2 she's a good deal. The only negative is that terrible tattoo on her back side.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 307 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations