instabang.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 278 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PokerPlayer2

Heads up for you guys in Birmingham.

I just had a date with my favorite girl up here in Huntsville she said her and her 2 friends coming to Birmingham tomorrow for a couple days. I travel to Birmingham few times a month and know how hard it is to find good providers in Birmingham. I have a dates with all 3 of them (Kassie, Mackenzie, and Jazzi). She said would have ad up tomorrow. Enjoy guys these ladies the best.

Reports

Drsmooth1
    Quote Originally Posted by BhmGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...yes-23/7061409

I visited this provider last week. Very disappointing overall. She is very heavy with a large sagging gut, does not look like the posted photos. Her incall room was a mess. Her service was not at all enthusiastic, she acted like I was taking time away from something she would rather be doing. I wasted 1. 00 because I was desperate for the service, would not repeat with her for any price.
    Thanks for the attempted warning.

Girls like these usually remove the ad knowing guys like us post warnings, so including her pic from the ad or / and phone number. This way the warning follows her no matter where she goes.

Reports

Bhm Guy

Warning

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...yes-23/7061409

I visited this provider last week. Very disappointing overall. She is very heavy with a large sagging gut, does not look like the posted photos. Her incall room was a mess. Her service was not at all enthusiastic, she acted like I was taking time away from something she would rather be doing. I wasted 1. 00 because I was desperate for the service, would not repeat with her for any price.

Reports

John Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyTry  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ki-20/16623021

Fantastic person.

Had a great dream.

Easy to talk to and made me feel welcomed.

Be nice to her my fellow mongers and she will give you a time of your life.

Definitely going to be back.

Mr. Be.
    Does she do outcall? I sure as hell am not driving to Raleigh!

Reports

Buff9999

Ryder

I have seen Ryder, everything is covered, no daty, no-kissing, definitely non-GFE. ,bitchy attitude. She does give a great CBJ and is definitely hot are the two best things about her. Hope this info helps.

Reports

Diverspanky

Ryder

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...ht-25/10326603

I have seen her many times now, nice looking girl but no discounts to past clients, you would think that we would be a safer choice and less risk to the girls.

She is covered everything and no anal or fiv.

Like I said I have seen her many times and will see her again but wish I could get more as a repeat, or pay less.

Reports

Diverspanky

Ashley

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...-8-23/10236228

Old pic, its her just not her in the past few years. Would not repeat.

Reports

Buff9999

Dixie aka Lana from Huntsville

Quote Originally Posted by JacknDrive  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Dixie Chick? Thats also Katie from BP, your right she's very accommodating. Well atleast Katie is the name she was using at the time, I think we all know how that works.
    Don't think she has ever used the name Katie, She had a post on BP yesterday. 256-655-7960 she's probably leaving bham today. I guess it is possible she has used the name Katie,but I have never known her to use that name.

Reports

NewGuyTry

Nikki

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ki-20/16623021

Fantastic person.

Had a great dream.

Easy to talk to and made me feel welcomed.

Be nice to her my fellow mongers and she will give you a time of your life.

Definitely going to be back.

Mr. Be.

Reports

JacknDrive

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Dixie also know as Lana comes down from Huntsville every 2 or 3 weeks. She is a great GFE date. Everything is on the menu. Greek is an extra charge. 100- 1/2 is her usual donation. She will definitely please you. She has a great personality and am sure you won't find anything to complain about her performance. This is one I definitely recommend.
    Are you referring to Dixie Chick? Thats also Katie from BP, your right she's very accommodating. Well atleast Katie is the name she was using at the time, I think we all know how that works.

Reports

Folowmetooz

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Dixie also know as Lana comes down from Huntsville every 2 or 3 weeks. She is a great GFE date. Everything is on the menu. Greek is an extra charge. 100- 1/2 is her usual donation. She will definitely please you. She has a great personality and am sure you won't find anything to complain about her performance. This is one I definitely recommend.
    Do you have a link?

Reports

Buff9999

Dixie aka Lana from Huntsville

Reports

Charlsalanhead

Nadia

Quote Originally Posted by Umecum7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two? If so, please advise. Thanks.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...un-23/10249631
    A review on that other site.

I do know she wants off BP.

Fwiw, I'd only see her for the quickie till she figures out how the hobby works.

Reports

Charlsalanhead

Nichole

Quote Originally Posted by OcCrazy  [View Original Post]
    Buff is dead on with her. With in five minutes of her putting on my jacket I wanted to bounce out. She complained over and over about how I was going to far out, that hurts blah blah. I wasn't even moving and blah blah. Then she'll get on top and shut her eyes and wait for you. TERRIBLE isn't the word. She is hot but Terrible. If you want a great date for the buck, ride on down to Montgomery and see Trish. You'll be glad you did.
    Who keeps her in business? Must be some sort ass guys out there.

Nichole SUCKED 2 years ago and figures she is still sucking up the hobby.

Talk about a woman that has no business in this?

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Dixie Chick
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 278 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations