Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 272 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Rtg92

Canadian Lexi

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...ght-27/9279788

Anybody seen her? The number has some good reviews from New York, but haven't seen anything anywhere else.

Reports

Anon103

Trish?

Only Trish on Bham BP search:

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...als-30/9010621

If this isn't her, add a link to who you are talking about.

Reports

JacknDrive

Trish

Had a dream with Trish recently. Trish is a very attractive thirty something lady, with a beautiful sexy figure. She's a wonderful woman to converse with, intelligent, and always has a smile. Contact was easy, she was prompt, and not a clock watcher. Trish has very nice hygiene, and had a wonderful scent. Her oral skills are exceptional, BBBJCIM, and very enjoyable DATY. Trish is a very good kisser, and has a sexy, sensual southern drawl. Donation was reasonable, and will definitely repeat.

Reports

Bamaboy24

TOFTT with Vanilla Star

Seen the ads for a while and gave her a call. I was out and about and little time so I was interested in the QV. I called she answered and asked when I wanted to see her. I let her know I was out and available so told her now and she said go to the airport exit and call back. I did so and she told me her location. I parked and waited for her to come meet me. We walked up to her room and after a room check all was clear. We chatted for a few and she asked me to touch her to make her feel comfortable that I wasn't LEO. Then after a few minutes it she says let's go with it. Started with a quick CBJ. It was pretty good but couldn't tell her real skill level due to the quick visit. She always does doggie for the quick. Very tight and what you would expect from a new young girl. She had on no makeup like her pics but is very cute and looks quite young. She is the girl in the pics. Very sweet and no signs of any using. She may like the green at most. But overal a good visit and will repeat. The local isn't the best but I have seen worse. She is from New York and only been around a couple of months.

Reports

ErynMisbehaves
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerear  [View Original Post]
    I saw on Atlanta board and had to repost:
    Give me ten minutes- I need to get high before our session.

Reports

Scargo
    Toftt and report back.

Reports

Scargo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy24  [View Original Post]
    Toftt and report back.

Reports

Bamaboy24

Vanilla Star?

Reports

Manjushri

Girl named Secret.

Forget the pix with weird make-up and concentrate on the sweet and demure ones- that's who's behind the door. I highly recommend. http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...&image=9993856.

Reports

JB4270

Indie lovers-FYI

Just in case anyone was wondering. Yeah it's all kinds of fake.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Femal...out-23/9564074

Here's where the pics came from.

http://hiphopvideomodels.net/jenniferSkye/home.html

Video model named Jen Skye. So there's no telling what you'll get behind that door. I'd guarantee it wouldn't be her.

Reports

AlfredeNewman4

Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Been around awhile off and on. Lot of not so favorable reviews, major pharmaceutical issues. Maybe she has changed, but I doubt it.
    Saw her last year. Short little thing. Little heavier that what her pics show but really cute. She had a great personality when I saw her. No problems or issues. Easy set up. Great BBBJ and CFS, finished doggie. I'd do her again.

Reports

Buff9999

Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by Rtg92  [View Original Post]
    Been around awhile off and on. Lot of not so favorable reviews, major pharmaceutical issues. Maybe she has changed, but I doubt it.

Reports

XxATLxX
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    Any pregnant chicks I would stay the hell away from. Especially one who has her "pimp" give out her woe is me spill to everyone. What a lucky kid inside of her.
    I've always wanted to be a pimp. Thanks! .

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 272 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations