Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 532 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Same with you. Since you like to count. Now you, and the douchebag below you have the same number of posts and the same amount of space "calling him out" that he took posting his reports. But I'm sure, you calling him out was more important.

A2

RE: Alyssa is amazing

[Deleted by Admin]Hey dude, are you trying to convince yourself of this? You posted the same exact ad 3 times in 2 different sections. And these are the only 3 ads you have posted. Hmmmmmm. Can we say fake poster trying to strum up some business, LOL?

I knew this would happen when I saw his post. Lets test your theory. So a shill, registers an account, then leaves it dormant for three years, then when everybody is feeling safe suddenly decides to post some fake reports.

Or, maybe, it's a guy who lurks, finds some really good pussy, decides to share and sucks at posting?

A2

Allyssa is Amazing

Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.

Gorgeous Bunny

Does anyone know anything this girl? http://birmingham.backpage.com/Women...asure/17617395.

Seems TGTBT.

Allyssa

Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.

Gorgeous Bunny

Has anyone seen her http://birmingham.backpage.com/Women...asure/17617395.

I'm thinking police but sure would love to visit her if she's legit.

Bad experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mammiejammer  [View Original Post]
    There have been lots of reviews about her on this forum. I think it is generally agreed that her skills as a provider are good the problem is she has a serious terrible heroin addiction. I went to see her only once and did not partake. Her arms were so riddled with needle marks and so infected that I am surprised that she survived without having to have them amputated. Over the years I have been exposed to people in various stages of heroin addiction and her arms are the worst I have ever seen on a human being. There was a lot of controversy concerning her early on her cheap prices and good service seemed to outweigh the fact that she had this really bad addiction until her behavior became so sketchy and some of the places she was staying became so bad. I know several people who know her well including other providers and I can tell you definitively that she still has this problem and all of the risky behaviors and lifestyle that go with it. So if you decide to see her do so with this full knowledge and don't engage in any activity with her even oral sex without a cover it would be very very risky to do so. MJ.
    I've seen her a few years ago, her hygiene was awful. She was in Bessemer and was living in an Rv. It was in a odd area. You're right, she did have needle marks on her arms, even bruises and stuff on her legs. I was turned off and didn't want to partake. Since I drove that far, I got a CBJ, and that was all. After seeing how she looked, I wasn't going to hump her, that was for sure.

Then another time, she needed a ride to a hotel for a outcall, she called and offered me 40 bucks just to drop her off, Hell yea cause the distance all together wasn't a solid 30 min, so I did it. When I came to pick her up, my God, she had a bad rash on her face. She saw how I looked and seem offended. Said"you know I've always had bad skin". I said yea but not this bad. I then had to wait forever for her to get dressed. Finally when we left, she got on the phone with some dude and continued to talk. After we arrived at the hotel, she sat in my vehicle and kept talking, I was waiting for my money. She claimed she would pay after the guy paid her. Then kept talking to the guy on speaker, then was trying to put make up on too. She kept wasting time, so I told her to get the Hell out of my vehicle. So I left and haven't nor will ever see her again. She's nasty and is a big liar. Then brags about how she doesn't have to do this, brags on how she has degrees, but still 4 years later, she's from hotel to hotel while still on drugs.

Eryn

Quote Originally Posted by Robo1716  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've been at the game for a while, but never realized there was a community for our "hobby".

But, I've been strolling and trolling. On here a bit and was wondering if anybody has had any stories about Eryn in Leeds. Thanks fellow mongels.
    There have been lots of reviews about her on this forum. I think it is generally agreed that her skills as a provider are good the problem is she has a serious terrible heroin addiction. I went to see her only once and did not partake. Her arms were so riddled with needle marks and so infected that I am surprised that she survived without having to have them amputated. Over the years I have been exposed to people in various stages of heroin addiction and her arms are the worst I have ever seen on a human being. There was a lot of controversy concerning her early on her cheap prices and good service seemed to outweigh the fact that she had this really bad addiction until her behavior became so sketchy and some of the places she was staying became so bad. I know several people who know her well including other providers and I can tell you definitively that she still has this problem and all of the risky behaviors and lifestyle that go with it. So if you decide to see her do so with this full knowledge and don't engage in any activity with her even oral sex without a cover it would be very very risky to do so. MJ.

Negotiate

Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with her. She has a nice little body and little mommy damage. I called her up and she asked me how much I wanted to spend. I said $60 for a qv. She wanted me to pay more knowing that I saw this particular review and told me on the phone that she is worth more. She said that she will take care of me. I was cool with paying more as long as she took care of me. We agreed on BBBJ and Daty and other things. Got to the spot, which was an apartment and when I walked in I noticed she had a pillow on the couch. I looked around and noticed some men boots in the corner. She said that we had to the business on the couch, which verified that most likely she has a handler. At the last moment, when we were getting undressed she told me that she did not feel comfortable doing all the things we agreed to do. She gave a nice CBJ and she really gets into the BJ and the sex. It was a nice quickie. Since she does not provide any additional service, do not let her talk you into giving her anything extra. $70 should be the most! I will only repeat if I am in a crunch.
    I saw her a few weeks back at an apt on 280. She tried to call me about a week later to crash at my place and I shut that down real quick. I have only meet her once at that apt on 280, and she claimed she had a female roommate. I also was forced to the couch. No doubt she is a little freak, she deff got into the action and seemed to enjoy it. My advice is to negotiate with her, my damage was only 5 o for the qk. Eveything covered. Doggy, CG, RCG all in all worth the little I left her. No real chatting just dressed and I left. Might repeat if $ is right. Something deff up with her roommate / no bedroom situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LordZog  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of reports about her on here. Just do a search of her name.
    Thanks. The reviews seemed a little old, but I'll go with what I learned, sounds sketchy at best.

Search her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo1716  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've been at the game for a while, but never realized there was a community for our "hobby".

But, I've been strolling and trolling. On here a bit and was wondering if anybody has had any stories about Eryn in Leeds. Thanks fellow mongels.
    There are a lot of reports about her on here. Just do a search of her name.

Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with her. She has a nice little body and little mommy damage. I called her up and she asked me how much I wanted to spend. I said $60 for a qv. She wanted me to pay more knowing that I saw this particular review and told me on the phone that she is worth more. She said that she will take care of me. I was cool with paying more as long as she took care of me. We agreed on BBBJ and Daty and other things. Got to the spot, which was an apartment and when I walked in I noticed she had a pillow on the couch. I looked around and noticed some men boots in the corner. She said that we had to the business on the couch, which verified that most likely she has a handler. At the last moment, when we were getting undressed she told me that she did not feel comfortable doing all the things we agreed to do. She gave a nice CBJ and she really gets into the BJ and the sex. It was a nice quickie. Since she does not provide any additional service, do not let her talk you into giving her anything extra. $70 should be the most! I will only repeat if I am in a crunch.
    She was extremely difficult to get ahold of at first. She was lucky to catch me at that time. When we met, there didn't appear to be a handler at all. I'm not denying there was though, even though she was nice, something seemed off. 70 for a qv, isn't worth it though. She was decent to me, but if she did you like she did, you're definitely better off with someone else. Some of these women are just greedy dude. Instead of giving great deals and keeping guys coming back, they want all the dang money without doing anything special. I agree man, don't let no one talk you into big donations, especially if your first time seeing them.

Mallory

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Women...-7523/17416064

I saw Mallory last night. I can honestly say, she's the most friendliest provider that I've ever met. She's very talkative, and looks way better in person than in the pictures. Those big eyes are adorable. She not once rushed me nor was rude in any way. She's extremely well mannered, and she's been through alot in life. She's certainly different from the rest. As far as that ridiculous rumor of her pussy or ass smelling, that is the biggest lie ever. I swear that woman was clean and couldn't be nasty if she tried. I did the usual qv, which is 70. I'm sure she's negotiable, but offering like 40 $ for her excellent personality and services might come off a bit rude. The hotel was on 280. We played around some, she has a nice big ass. Tits are decent, in between a B and C cup. She used to have implants long ago. She gave me probably the best CBJ I've had. She looked into my eyes as she swirled her tongue on the top of my dick and deepthroated like a champion. The CBJ was so amazing I nutted all in the condom and was limp before I even realized it. So I can say she's one of the best and if all these others fail, she's the one to go see. Hell, she's one of the types that you could give money to and just leave. That's just how great she is.

Eryn in leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    http://birmingham.backpage.com/Women...ll-me/17600223

Finally I was able to try and set an appointment up with this woman, she was at a hotel in hoover area. The pics are definitely accurate. She did a quick visit for 50 $. As we started off with a CBJ, she then put her feet on my shoulders and humped her pretty good. She's a bit tight but definitely worth seeing again. I would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations