Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Spider Man
    You're right. I haven't tried her. That's because I'm not dumb, pathetic or desperate enough, whatever the case might be, to spend that kind of money for that type of service. She can call it what she wants, it's a oily massage in a tub with a HJ at the end. You want to try her out be my guest. Who gives a shit. We talk all the time on here about prices being too high for services and taking a stand. She obviously does well otherwise she wouldn't come here. It's because of people like you willing to waste money they don't have to get there little peters tugged. Good luck to you.

QUOTE=RubnTugn;2335242].

Reports

RubnTugn

Ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    Taking a bath for $250 bucks. Yeah that sounds totally worth it. It's times like this I wish I was a female.
    Spider man, obviously you have not tried this provider -- so you know nothing!

If you had read her ad, its the ceremony and massage during & after the so called bath is why it sounded enticing.

Your 2 cents worth was only worth 2 cents! It wasn't helpful, thought this form was to help each other out not be sarcastic.

Reports

Spider Man
    Taking a bath for $250 bucks. Yeah that sounds totally worth it. It's times like this I wish I was a female.

Quote Originally Posted by RubnTugn  [View Original Post]
    This ad seems enticing but $$ is it worth it. Has anyone experienced, please PM me. TY.

Tug.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...remony/6663223

Reports

RubnTugn

Bath Ceremony?

This ad seems enticing but $$ is it worth it. Has anyone experienced, please PM me. TY.

Tug.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...remony/6663223

Reports

Highway Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    I drove that way the other night and couldn't find it and never got answer from about 6 phone calls. Just wondering if this is the typical new Chinese place with average massage and 0 extras? The girls in the ads look fantastic--it reality what is working there?

http://gadsden.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ptune/10948812
    The only thing I can tell you for sure is those girls do not work there.

Reports

SilverDawg

Has anyone visited the new massage place advertized in Guntersville

I drove that way the other night and couldn't find it and never got answer from about 6 phone calls. Just wondering if this is the typical new Chinese place with average massage and 0 extras? The girls in the ads look fantastic--it reality what is working there?

http://gadsden.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ptune/10948812

Reports

TheCollector

Seen her

Anyone been to see her. Please PM me details.

Tug.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Thera...-whoa/10966027
    Saw Celestine about 6 months ago, no big deal. She is much larger than her pics, yes I know, her pics are already pretty big. Massage was decent and gave her a lollipop which she didn't finish. Hope that helps.

Reports

RubnTugn

Mailbox open! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BhmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tug. Could you clear out your mailbox? Thanks.
    Done thanks!

Reports

Bhm Guy

Mailbox full

Went in but 2 girls busy, can't remember names but the one I've seen before could hardly communicate. Other girl is new, I was told.

Any it's off of 1st Street (Hwy 31) go to 411 1st Street Buddy's BBQ go behind BBQ place and south will be 2nd building on your left with neon "OPEN" sign.

Report back, hope you cum out smiling!

Tug.
    Tug. Could you clear out your mailbox? Thanks.

Reports

OldCapri
    I'm not sure Fuji was the first name for that one or not. I started going there in the mid=90's. I could swear that at one time it was called Japan Spa too. Oh well, those days are sadly gone.

I've been to one or two of the Dallas places too. I never got to one in Houston though.

I miss Susie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbergeron  [View Original Post]
    I think most of the girls that Fuji / Sun had come out of Texas. Dallas to be more precise. And at Yoshiko seemed like most of the girls were from Cali or NYC. I talked to a couple of girls as Yoshiko once and asked them what sort of things they like to do when they weren't working. Answers could get interesting. One girl liked to design and make jewelry, some were going to school. Or at least that's the sort of things they told me.

I had the mamasan at Fuji / Super Sauna offer to find me a wife once. I raised an eyebrow and asked if she meant a girl that worked for the spa and she said "Oh no, I find you good girl. " LOL!. Some times I think maybe I should have taken her up on that offer. I also jokingly brought up that subject with a mamasan at a spa in Macon Ga while I was living there and she said "Oh no, no, no. You don't want spa girl. They no good. " I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    Why are you all excited about a place opening back up that's a waste of time? They may give out an extra once in a blue moon by some rogue masseuse, but the consistency has never been there with any of these places. Until it's a 100% given that you're going to get anything, why go and waste time and money? Screw them. Let them stay closed. And as far as just massages, they all suck too. None of them no what they're doing. They give light rubdowns and if you tell them how and where you hurt, they don't understand you at all.
    I agree. All of these places (Foot, Panda, Alabaster, Knead, H, etc.) are, on average, a waste of time. Why keep throwing good money after bad?

Reports

Spider Man

Alabaster

Why are you all excited about a place opening back up that's a waste of time? They may give out an extra once in a blue moon by some rogue masseuse, but the consistency has never been there with any of these places. Until it's a 100% given that you're going to get anything, why go and waste time and money? Screw them. Let them stay closed. And as far as just massages, they all suck too. None of them no what they're doing. They give light rubdowns and if you tell them how and where you hurt, they don't understand you at all.

Reports

TideLover

Manscape madness

I did called about 130 pm one day and asked what was available. They said 230 and 3. I said give me 3. I asked where they were located and they said near Waffle House in Irondale and they said text at 215 for address. Well about 225 I text and call but no response. At about 250 they text back and said they took another appt that I should have texted at 215. So screw them. I don't have time for games.

Reports

RubnTugn

Alabaster is open!!

Went in but 2 girls busy, can't remember names but the one I've seen before could hardly communicate. Other girl is new, I was told.

Any it's off of 1st Street (Hwy 31) go to 411 1st Street Buddy's BBQ go behind BBQ place and south will be 2nd building on your left with neon "OPEN" sign.

Report back, hope you cum out smiling!

Tug.

Reports

Cuteguy141
    Quote Originally Posted by TiderInsider1  [View Original Post]
    Alabaster is back open.
    What is the name of the massage place in Alabaster? Can't find it.

Posting Limitations