Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Vedorn

Got to check this out.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...-o-27/10299120

Going to swing by later will report back.

Reports

Serious69
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    400 bucks for a wax and a HJ? That seems like money well spent. Let's just say hypothetically that she spent 10 min on the HJ, and 3 + hrs on the waxing. Exactly what kind of forest did you walk in there with?
    Yeah that's the thing. I'm about as hairy as a 9 year old.

Reports

Spider Man
    400 bucks for a wax and a HJ? That seems like money well spent. Let's just say hypothetically that she spent 10 min on the HJ, and 3 + hrs on the waxing. Exactly what kind of forest did you walk in there with?

Reports

Serious69

Been there

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHed  [View Original Post]
    Do you dare to trust a fat middle aged ugly woman with your balls in one hand and a razor blades in the other?
    Its actually a pretty hot AA chick. Has a table and does some over priced "scrub" and then tries to wax all your "areas" I went ahead and went for the whole deal and spent about 4 hours in there. I was pretty hairless when I left. 400 lighter, and got a pretty mechanical HJ. Waaay over priced.

Reports

DuckHed

Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Rtsure  [View Original Post]
    What gives with this ad. I dare but for what? Have I missed a report on this?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...re-32/10099164
    Do you dare to trust a fat middle aged ugly woman with your balls in one hand and a razor blades in the other?

Reports

TideLover
    If it's in Hoover off Old Rocky Ridge in some apts. I'd stay away. Not sure if it's Dale / Andrew and Lindsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtsure  [View Original Post]

Reports

Rtsure

Do You Dare

Reports

DuckHed

Hannah

I saw her about a year ago. She is an average looking tall AA girl. I doubt if those pics are actually hers. For 160 I got a 20 min half assed rub on the bed (not massage table) and a rushed HJ for the ending. She was topless after the flip. I would not repeat.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...ion-27/9616542

Reports

DuckHed
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckHed  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your report. I have seen Nikki too. She is okay but in my opinion $. 4 is a little too much for her looks and the services she provides.

Like yourself I enjoy a good massage, a deep CMT quality massage with a happy ending so I wouldn't leave with blue balls. I don't even care if they lose their clothes or not. But unfortunately no one in Bham with those services can be found or at least I haven't.
    And if you ever did find one, please do NOT post details. Use your common sense. There are uncle LE's among us!!

Reports

DuckHed
    Quote Originally Posted by CjXoccer263  [View Original Post]
    Also, saw Nicki last week she was in town. Her ad popped up on backpage for a few hours a couple times. She said she takes them down as soon as she has enough clients for the day so you have to look in the mid morning time.

Tall, not thin, but not too heavy. Redhead. Gives a good massage (I dreamed she was topless) and in my dream she didn't mind rubbing you all over and smacking you with her tits. I dreamed of a good HJ HE as well.

Not my ATF yet, but definitely the best here in Bham so far and I'll definitely return to see how things progress.

If you are able to set an appt with her, she has captivating eyes. Something about them reminds me of a good one in Orlando named Loucia (I recommend her if you travel there).
    CjX.
    Thank you for your report. I have seen Nikki too. She is okay but in my opinion $. 4 is a little too much for her looks and the services she provides.

Like yourself I enjoy a good massage, a deep CMT quality massage with a happy ending so I wouldn't leave with blue balls. I don't even care if they lose their clothes or not. But unfortunately no one in Bham with those services can be found or at least I haven't.

Reports

DuckHed
    That girl in those pics is a solid 7 in the face. So I don't know how a little weight can make someone a 4-5. How much weight are we talking. That girl in the pics looks 125-130. And ahe used to offer a massage with her feet. Was she clothed the whole time or did she let you wander.
    It's obvious she is posting fake pix. Those pix belong to some kind of celebrity hair stylist site.

Nobody that HOT sells body rubs and HJ's on BP!!

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...708846320.html

Reports

CjXoccer263

Georgia Peach

Also, saw Nicki last week she was in town. Her ad popped up on backpage for a few hours a couple times. She said she takes them down as soon as she has enough clients for the day so you have to look in the mid morning time.

Tall, not thin, but not too heavy. Redhead. Gives a good massage (I dreamed she was topless) and in my dream she didn't mind rubbing you all over and smacking you with her tits. I dreamed of a good HJ HE as well.

Not my ATF yet, but definitely the best here in Bham so far and I'll definitely return to see how things progress.

If you are able to set an appt with her, she has captivating eyes. Something about them reminds me of a good one in Orlando named Loucia (I recommend her if you travel there).

CjX.

Reports

CjXoccer263

Changes

That girl in those pics is a solid 7 in the face. So I don't know how a little weight can make someone a 4-5. How much weight are we talking. That girl in the pics looks 125-130. And ahe used to offer a massage with her feet. Was she clothed the whole time or did she let you wander.
    I can't confirm it is the same girl. Different makeup, lighting, age, etc may have brought here down a few points, or it may have been a different girl. She was about 30# heavier than the pic. Didn't massage with her feet at all, was clothed the whole time.

I like a good massage and just enjoy that for the most part. Once I flipped and started to dream, I didn't attempt much wandering. Was totally relaxed and didn't take long to pop. First time, I usually don't push much so that if I return, I can push to and make the dreams more exciting each time. But I probably will keep searching.

Reports

Spider Man

Reports

CjXoccer263

Renee

Made an appt this week for a massage with Renee - http://birmingham.backpage.com/Thera...assage/7822780.

The Good: Easy to make appt. She gives a very good massage. Good pressure and gives you a choice of oil or lotion. Plus, at the end, I must have fallen asleep be / see I dreamed I got a decent HJ as well. All in all, a good experience.

The Bad: NOT the girl in the picture. Her std price is too high $. 25 for an hr plus. 25 for your dream. She's here for a few days so she's in a hotel and I dislike walking past front-desk clerks.

The Ugly: She doesn't fall into this category, but there is a reason she doesn't post her real / current pics. Body was a 6 (shorter and a bit overweight), face a 4-5.

Posting Limitations