Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TwoWheelSx4

Panda

Anyone know why Panda was closed up tight Friday?

No sign, door locked and curtains drawn over the front door.

Reports

Jaymack
    Sun Spa was a later name for Fuji.. BTW, changing the subject: One night at a spa (can't remember which one), as I was being led back to the room by
    my girl, I passed an open room and saw a guy with another one of the girls packing a suitcase. It looked like they were mostly packing
    lingerie. The guy was Caucasian. Also, I've seen a white pickup at Fuji / Sun Spa on several occasions with Texas plates, once being driven by "Glasses Girl". Susie is now in Houston, so I was wondering if their parent company or whatever is based there. Just a nit to pick.

Reports

CrazyTown

NikkiGaPeach is in Town

http://birmingham.backpage.com/Thera...-today/9611066

Nikki is in town. I have seen her within the month. She has added some weight but I loved her location and she is professional. A bit bigger than my personal preference but I would repeat.

Reports

CrazyTown

Any Info?

Any info on this girl? It seems like I read something but can not find it to save my life. Thanks.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...-touch/8883651

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    You didn't try hard enough. It can be gotten.
    Not mortgaging the house for it, given the appearance, and mediocre massage.

Reports

DuckHed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    I was right. Nothing to be had there but the usual tease. Massage was mediocre. Everyone needs to quit patronizing these joints, and maybe they'll fold.
    Same here. Average looking middle aged.

Massage was mediocre at best and nothing more.

Reports

TideLover
    I was right. Nothing to be had there but the usual tease. Massage was mediocre. Everyone needs to quit patronizing these joints, and maybe they'll fold.
    You didn't try hard enough. It can be gotten.

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan  [View Original Post]
    It will be like all of the other places where you will be teased and then offered for you to please yourself. What a joy!

Reports

Spider Man
    It will be like all of the other places where you will be teased and then offered for you to please yourself. What a joy!

Reports

TiderInsider1
    Yeah, not a very good location, or a sure sign that nothing will be going on.
    Well Alabaster was right down from police station and there used to be joy there if this is where I think it is I have never actually seen a Pelham patrol car there and that would be in Pelham's city limits.

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbergeron  [View Original Post]
    Oh joy. Right across from the Hoover Public Safety complex. I imagine it won't last very long in that location. That's sort of the boarder line between Hoover and Pelham's Police jurisdiction. Pelham and Hoover cops are through there all day long. And so is the Shelby County Sheriff's deputies.
    Yeah, not a very good location, or a sure sign that nothing will be going on.

Reports

Hbergeron
    From the Google map (BP ad "I Knead" it looks like it's next to Rite-Aid in that strip center.
    Oh joy. Right across from the Hoover Public Safety complex. I imagine it won't last very long in that location. That's sort of the boarder line between Hoover and Pelham's Police jurisdiction. Pelham and Hoover cops are through there all day long. And so is the Shelby County Sheriff's deputies.

Reports

OldCapri
    Quote Originally Posted by Boliver123  [View Original Post]
    Susie was fun. At Fuji, she would always make sure I got the young little ones. Even had her a couple of times, especially if the others were busy, even got a handjob in the hallway. At SS I changed my fantasies to dress-up and she would come in and play with me and the model. Damn, she could also talk dirty. Would love to reach out to her again, just to say Hi.

Boliver.
    That brings back memories. I had Susie once or twice back at Fuji. I can't remember the name but Fuji was also named something else at one time back in the '90's.

Reports

Bully
    Any hints on name or location? I drove down Hwy. 31 to Alabastard and didn't see anything.

After that I decided to give the 1 T place a try. Took me a minute to find it. Was pleased that it is kind of secluded. Went in and was greeted by the Mamasan. She put me in a room and in a couple of minutes Sally came it. Sally is tall and slender with small natural breasts and has a small butterfly tattoo on her left arm. She was very pleasant and friendly. I was a little put off that the house fee is $80, that just meant that when it came time for extras there just wouldn't be as much. The TS was very nice, then spent a few minutes in the sauna, and then had a nice back rub. When it came time for the extras, she wanted 1. 4, but I told her that 1. 2 was all I had and that the house was $20 more than what I had planned for and showed her there was nothing else in the wallet. She said 1. 2 was fine at that point (nothing is a better bargaining chip than an empty wallet, I only take in what I'm willing to spend. I leave everything else hidden in the car).
    From the Google map (BP ad "I Knead" it looks like it's next to Rite-Aid in that strip center.

Reports

TiderInsider1
    Any hints on name or location? I drove down Hwy. 31 to Alabastard and didn't see anything.

After that I decided to give the 1 T place a try. Took me a minute to find it. Was pleased that it is kind of secluded. Went in and was greeted by the Mamasan. She put me in a room and in a couple of minutes Sally came it. Sally is tall and slender with small natural breasts and has a small butterfly tattoo on her left arm. She was very pleasant and friendly. I was a little put off that the house fee is $80, that just meant that when it came time for extras there just wouldn't be as much. The TS was very nice, then spent a few minutes in the sauna, and then had a nice back rub. When it came time for the extras, she wanted 1. 4, but I told her that 1. 2 was all I had and that the house was $20 more than what I had planned for and showed her there was nothing else in the wallet. She said 1. 2 was fine at that point (nothing is a better bargaining chip than an empty wallet, I only take in what I'm willing to spend. I leave everything else hidden in the car).
    Add says it's on Valleydale mapquest puts it right at intersection of Valleydale and 31.

Posting Limitations