Adult Vacation
free hookup affair
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I don't think that ad has said anything other than having new girls, the whole time it's been up. They're going to be the same old bags that's been passed around from coast to coast. Save your money and your pride by not being photographed coming out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckInHere  [View Original Post]
    I seen on backpage they have new girls. Are they young talent or still the mature women?

One Spa

I seen on backpage they have new girls. Are they young talent or still the mature women?

Freckles

Anyone visited the chick in Center Point going by "Freckles"?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    Is better service only for regulars, or is there a secret handshake or something? Went there last week, drew a rather plain girl (couldn't understand her name, maybe Cindy or something? No tease, no hint of extras. Allowed lots of OTC during massage, but wouldn't budge on extras. Massage was so so. House 60 + 5 tip. Is it worth it to repeat?
    Let's me put this way. The probability you get extra is less than 1 in 10 visits. It is not worth it. Therefore, I gradually give up AMPs in Birmingham. $60 + tip for a regular massage is quite costly for me because I am more into the fun at the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by RubnTugn  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing these three ads for - 1.) Educated in the Art of Massage & Gifted in the Art of Touch, 2.) Body Bondage try something new 3.) Unforgettable Session of Euphoric TANTRA Bliss w / Bath Ceremony. Are these three different providers traveling together or one person with three ads. I always wanted to try the Art of Massage but after trying the Euphoric Tantra Bliss which was a farce, the worst massage and tease ever. And can't believe I paid her $250 but I figured "I'd take one for the group" (see past post).

If SHE was this bad, how in the hell do they stay in business.

I wish this site or someone would set up a chart, rate the most advertised providers for a reference great, good, bad, don't waste money.

The bad ones are hurting the business of the good ones!

Would appreciate your posts or PM me.

Tug.
    Few years ago I tried calling them. No answer and unable to leave message because it was full. Next day same thing few weeks later they or she returns to Birmingham and I call again with same thing. I gave up and finally saw a review about the tantra bath one and said it was a horrible rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiregrass  [View Original Post]
    and I disagree. I expect a good massage, that's a given (with a poor massage I won't return). Just like I expect a good car wash.

Now if during my car wash they've also corrected a low tire and left me a discount coupon for a return visit then they deserve a tip.

Tips are for exceptional service, no more.
    Very true.

Educated in the Art

I looked up her phone number and came back with this review from 5 years ago-urlreplacement0}.

Makes me slightly leary and I can not find any additional reviews on her.

Quote Originally Posted by RubnTugn  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing these three ads for - 1.) Educated in the Art of Massage & Gifted in the Art of Touch, 2.) Body Bondage try something new 3.) Unforgettable Session of Euphoric TANTRA Bliss w / Bath Ceremony. Are these three different providers traveling together or one person with three ads. I always wanted to try the Art of Massage but after trying the Euphoric Tantra Bliss which was a farce, the worst massage and tease ever. And can't believe I paid her $250 but I figured "I'd take one for the group" (see past post).

I wish this site or someone would set up a chart, rate the most advertised providers for a reference great, good, bad, don't waste money.

Tug.

Anyone visit one of these providers or are they one in the same?

Tug.

A Pizza Delivery Charge

Covers the delivery.

Want a tip? Flash me some boobs (and / or blow me).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiregrass  [View Original Post]
    I agree. But if that's the case then in my mind there wouldn't be many things I'd be tipping for. I've had this debate with people for years on tipping, in general. A tip is expected in today's society, regardless of quality or quantity of service. I looked at an ad from Pizza Hut the other day, and it said at the bottom 'Delivery charge does not include driver tip'. Really? So you charge us a delivery fee, then have the gall to print that at the bottom? I've never been a waiter, or anything that would constitute me getting a tip of any kind for doing a service such as that, so I'm only speaking from an observatory level. And I can understand giving a tip at a restaurant. But some things tips are expected for just make me go hmm.

I'm a cheapskate

and I disagree. I expect a good massage, that's a given (with a poor massage I won't return). Just like I expect a good car wash.

Now if during my car wash they've also corrected a low tire and left me a discount coupon for a return visit then they deserve a tip.

Quote Originally Posted by WizzyWigg45  [View Original Post]
    I usually tip 15 if the lady gives a good massage depending on my mood. After all, it is a massage place and that is why I am there. The teasing is a bonus over a traditional massage that I'm not going to complain about.

I do agree that a bad massage deserves no tip. I recently had a crappy massage by the car dealership. I was pissed at myself afterwards for giving her a tip. The other place I go gives a really great massage so I will tip the ladies for their efforts.

JMHO.
    Absolutely. A tip is for good service, be that a great massage or extras. Teasing is not an extra. DIY is not an extra. A poor massage, teasing (without delivering), and DIY should always reduce (or eliminate) the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown  [View Original Post]
    I am certain this girl has been around a while but I can not seem to find her reviews.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...-have/14003011
    I'm sure it's a possibility poor rub (10 minutes) then get to business. Could be wrong but that's been my experience with ads like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown  [View Original Post]
    I am certain this girl has been around a while but I can not seem to find her reviews.

At $200 an hr, I sure hope she gives more than just a rub.

Mandy??

Posting Limitations