Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TiderInsider1
    Quote Originally Posted by BhmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard about it. Does anyone have any info?
    Saw the add on BP.

Reports

Bhm Guy

New place in Pelham?

Quote Originally Posted by TiderInsider1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to the new AMP that just opened in Pelham yet?
    Haven't heard about it. Does anyone have any info?

Reports

TiderInsider1

New Place

Anybody been to the new AMP that just opened in Pelham yet?

Reports

Alamassage1

Has anybody seen this provider? She goes by "Charm"

Great incall fall rates. Spots are filling up fast. Come in and unwind before Christmas stress takes over! Email for an appointment today!!

Post I'd: 10720684 alabama.

Email this ad.

Please reply or pm if you have any info. Thanks.

Reports

TideFanj2

UTR Providers

Looking for a UTR provider south of town. Send me a PM if you know of anyone.

Reports

Niteluvr

Ocean Spa

Well, made the plunge when I arrived in Birmingham and went to Ocean as I could not readily find One Therapy. Mamasan let me in and introduced JuJu. She's 40-ish, has nice tits but her body is sub-par. Not fat, just not curvy. Seemed to have an attitude as well. Asked to see the other girl and in walked Choi. She's 5' even, small be-cups, hair up in a bun and has a normal Korean body for a woman of 40. She's had a kid so is shy of her stretch marks. She claimed to have just arrived from NY the previous day but has been in the business. In the TS she sucked junior raw and gave a thorough TS. Back in the room, I laid face up and she asked what I wanted. I had paid $60/ hh house, so I put $120 on the table. She disappeared, returned and got nekkid. She sucked junior raw again and I would have settled for that but wanted to see how tight she was. Her Bush is unshaven but looks good. Her pussy started out tight but loosened up quite a lot as she got wet. Did all the normal positions and finished in K9. Choi made the usual working girl fake moans and got the job done, but I probably would not return.

Still had a little gas left in the tank so went over to One Therapy, or One-T as the sign says. It shares a building with a title / pawn type of place, in front of a Regions Bank to the front left of Walmart. Went in and was greeted by Shelly. She's tall, cute and shapely but has small tits. Had heard about Candy so asked to see her. Candy soon appeared. She has huge, natural tits but that's the best thing I can say. Her face is one only a mother could love and her body isn't exactly stellar. Decided to bolt.

Happy to be back in the ATL but I can say that the AMP girls here aren't really any better than those in Birmingham, unless one goes to Gold Spa.

Thanks to all who PM'd me with info!

Reports

Dick Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymack  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she worked at Yoshiko, though she may have. She was petite, with curly hair. A little older, but with GREAT skills!
    Sorry I may be thinking of ruby I believe her name was, I loved her at the why, she never participated but I wanted her more than the girls there if that's hard to believe LOL. Always slapped me on the ass on the way out!!

Reports

Jaymack
    Don't know if she worked at Yoshiko, though she may have. She was petite, with curly hair. A little older, but with GREAT skills!

Reports

Dick Bob

Susie

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymack  [View Original Post]
    Super Sauna closed, though I sometimes talk to Susie the mamasan (who also worked at Fuji). Best AMP provider I ever had; she's now happily retired. Talked to her today in fact. I consider her the AMP equivalent to Nikki from Sisters.
    The same Susie at Yoshiko? If so you are absolutely correct, she was the best mamasan at the best spa in bham by far! I would to catch up with her.

Reports

Jaymack
    Super Sauna closed, though I sometimes talk to Susie the mamasan (who also worked at Fuji). Best AMP provider I ever had; she's now happily retired. Talked to her today in fact. I consider her the AMP equivalent to Nikki from Sisters.

Reports

Niteluvr

Ocean or One Therapy?

Haven't been to be'ham in a while but the MapQuest addresses of Ocean and One Therapy sound like two AMPs I used to frequent in 2006-2007. One was right next to a Rallys / Checkers, the other within spitting distance called Q Spa or something. Which place would you recommend and why? $200 all-inclusive would be my budget.

Other AMPs or pussy venues you can recommend in be'ham? There was also one called Super Spa not far from the other two. Not interested in SW. Please PM me if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Reports

Skooch

One Therapy

Decided to take the plunge and went to One T or Therapy (old VIP). Saw Candy. Very attractive, huge nipples, decent massage. On flip very good CBJ and mish and cowgirl. $60 house $120 for full menu. But as you guys said the thought of the place getting busted entered my mind and had me nervous most of the way. Probably will not go back just for that reason.

Reports

Bully
    Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    Yes healing touch closed up few yrs ago. Pam was at a place in Morris last I knew.
    I think that was really still HT, and Judy decided to close it also.

Reports

TideLover
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Pam?
    Yes healing touch closed up few yrs ago. Pam was at a place in Morris last I knew.

Reports

Alamassage1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I heard it was.
    Any word on Pam?

Posting Limitations