Awesome Rich Date
The Companion Guru
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster17  [View Original Post]
    There's a Kelly that advertises on CL. I think she's one of the ones that works with that Dale weirdo that used to be in Hoover. LA grooming is what they call it, I think.
    Last I knew they were in Minor.

There's a Kelly that advertises on CL. I think she's one of the ones that works with that Dale weirdo that used to be in Hoover. LA grooming is what they call it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    Was she in Minor? Thought Kelly was in Motevallo once then when to Alabaster. She really never had a place she called home.
    She was in Shelby county, but she said that she had a place in Minor and needed to raise her pric because she has "rent to pay".

Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    If she's in Minor, its definitely her.
    Was she in Minor? Thought Kelly was in Motevallo once then when to Alabaster. She really never had a place she called home.

Quote Originally Posted by JackN268  [View Original Post]
    I would probably avoid those two KAMPS as well. They've been busted to many times and the guys in there tend to make it on the local news. I would make a drive to Atlanta or I personally know of a good one just across the state line in Georgia I had a nice visit at. But personally, no way I'm going to One therapy or Ocean.
    Which one in GA?

Angel Spa

Heard angel spa was closed or shut down. Haven't seen anything on the news about it. I know they aren't advertising on BP or CL anymore.

She looks a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kelly you are discussing:

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...ssage/13284836
    If she's in Minor, its definitely her.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown  [View Original Post]

Think that's who I saw in Alabaster a while back.

Is this Kelly?

A few months ago I gave a nice review of Kelly who is an older overweight blonde who really gave good service for the full hour and I know several of you saw her and had similar experiences. She had an accident and fell off the radar, but has re-emerged and ready to see clients but has decided that she is worth raising her fee from $ to $. 5 for an hour. I have drawn a line in the sand here and will not pay a body rub girl those prices and really hope that others will follow. It is time that we set the market and not the girls.

She was mentioned on here awhile back. In short she's fat and has some funky moles on her. In an ideal world she should be paying people to see her.

A few months ago I gave a nice review of Kelly who is an older overweight blonde who really gave good service for the full hour and I know several of you saw her and had similar experiences. She had an accident and fell off the radar, but has re-emerged and ready to see clients but has decided that she is worth raising her fee from $ to $. 5 for an hour. I have drawn a line in the sand here and will not pay a body rub girl those prices and really hope that others will follow. It is time that we set the market and not the girls.
    Yeah, 100 should be on the high side for non-FS body rub. So here we have a fat chick who's getting older and she wants to go UP on her rates? WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by RubnTugn  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing these three ads for - 1.) Educated in the Art of Massage & Gifted in the Art of Touch, 2.) Body Bondage try something new 3.) Unforgettable Session of Euphoric TANTRA Bliss w / Bath Ceremony. Are these three different providers traveling together or one person with three ads. I always wanted to try the Art of Massage but after trying the Euphoric Tantra Bliss which was a farce, the worst massage and tease ever. And can't believe I paid her $250 but I figured "I'd take one for the group" (see past post).

If SHE was this bad, how in the hell do they stay in business.

I wish this site or someone would set up a chart, rate the most advertised providers for a reference great, good, bad, don't waste money.

The bad ones are hurting the business of the good ones!

Would appreciate your posts or PM me.

Tug.
    JMO, but any time I see the words "tantra", "goddess", "energy healing", or some similar bullshit I avoid like the plague. They want you to overpay and odds are pretty much 100% you won't leave happy. Just my 2 cents.

Kelly-price hike

Into thick chicks, is she worth it?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...juicy/14641885

Hi all, has anyone got a review for her? What can I expect?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckInHere  [View Original Post]
    I seen on backpage they have new girls. Are they young talent or still the mature women?
    I would probably avoid those two KAMPS as well. They've been busted to many times and the guys in there tend to make it on the local news. I would make a drive to Atlanta or I personally know of a good one just across the state line in Georgia I had a nice visit at. But personally, no way I'm going to One therapy or Ocean.

Posting Limitations