Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Green Massage in Cahaba Heights

Anyone tried that one yet?

Anyone know her??

Has anyone had any experience with her! I can not find any info on her. Seems like the number comes up with a variety of photos and locations.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...l-now/10817543

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    I forget. Seems like 80 or 100 for hr. I probably gave her 120 which is my standard for a good 1 hr massage with he.

Alabaster

Sunday evening I was in need of a massage so I was near Alabaster and dropped in. A very attractive young lady was sitting in the lobby. She brought me back to a room, I just did the hour since I didn't have much time. Massage uncovered was pretty dang good, not sure if it was good because I was so tight. She did do a great massage of my arse and grazing my boys with her fingers. She gave me a great bath at the end but never did finish. But again I went because I needed a massage and wasn't expecting a finish. Oh and she didn't ask for a tip either. Nice upgrade LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelSx4  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she has a great personality. Lot of fun but you will only get he and nothing more.

She did get naked for me during the entire massage and took a shower with me afterwards so that was pretty cool.

She really needs to tighten up that ass a bit.
    What's the damage?

Was this place in Tuscaloosa a legit AMP or one of these other crappy places like here in town?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    The older gal (julie I think was name) took care of me that day. Massage was ok but on the flip the HE left me with a smile that is still on my face. I guess things had been dry so long that to finally reach the finish line again made my day. Julie definitely gets an A for the flipside manner.
    One in Mobile was busted this week to I think guess Birmingham is next.

That is unreal--was there about 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by TiderInsider1  [View Original Post]
    Everyone probably already knows but LEO raided and shut down the AMP there yesterday I believe.
    The older gal (julie I think was name) took care of me that day. Massage was ok but on the flip the HE left me with a smile that is still on my face. I guess things had been dry so long that to finally reach the finish line again made my day. Julie definitely gets an A for the flipside manner.

Tuscaloosa

Everyone probably already knows but LEO raided and shut down the AMP there yesterday I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she has a great personality. Lot of fun but you will only get he and nothing more.

She did get naked for me during the entire massage and took a shower with me afterwards so that was pretty cool.

She really needs to tighten up that ass a bit.

Kelsey

Nope but she is cute. Let us know if you get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

I called and got some guy's voicemail.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...nette/11265151

Kelsey

Has anyone seen this girl?

I called and got some guy's voicemail.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...nette/11265151

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelSx4  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate?
    She would not cross the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackn268  [View Original Post]
    How is Houliang massage? I am looking for a place that uses little draping and has pretty girls that tease a lot. I like a lot of butt massage. Thanks!
    Nothing to be had there. Not that kind of place.

Just a regular old massage zero extras.

Posting Limitations