Sun 4RX
Eros.com
CEMproducts.com Bigger, Harder, Hornier
The Companion Guru
World Escort Directory
SunRX
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. Is the massage any good. How much does she charge?

  2. #2404

    I guess it is Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    Which one? Nikki peach was in Leeds and Oh Red head girl goes by Red was in Moody.
    Downtown Leeds on Parkway Dr.

    http://birmingham.backpage.com/Thera...ssage/15617064

  3. #2403

    The 3 times I went there was always the same one

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango  [View Original Post]
    I called that place some time ago and I got the vibe everything was legit so I didn't try. There's 2 ebony ladies working right?
    She did say she had a part time girl also.

  4. #2402

    Yes the one in downtown Leeds

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster17  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about that black chick that works in the salon?
    But understand she is working out of her house now. Any info on her.

  5. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster17  [View Original Post]
    The things I could tell you about Relax. I met so many broads through that place. He had a lot of girls that were walking the streets and would have them work there. I never paid for that bullshit lotion scam. I always talked the girls into giving me what I needed and then paying them more than what he was giving them. Which wasn't much. I don't think I ever spent more than $60 and got everything there was. I got jerked off by a fine ass Mexican chick one time for $5. I started going when they were over by Clairmont on the hill. And then they moved to the place in Avondale, which the building is still there. There were many, many good looking chicks. Albeit they had some problems, which I took advantage of. Hell, there two chicks there one Sunday and I did them both for two Subway sandwiches I bought them. When I started going they were advertising in the personals section in the Bham news. It was a good place full of desperate women.
    Yeah, the very first time I went there in the 7th Ave location, the girl that was originally from HT told me about the lotion scam and that it was just the type of business license that they used. I think he just bought a very small, first time inventory of those lotion bottles that he displayed out front but those disappeared quickly and they didn't really even attempt to hide it after a while. Like I said, I want to say her name was Angie, but cannot remember. She was a former Physical Therapist that ended up at Muscular Therapy on Southside and then in Chalkville. I think she ended up having some drug problems, but I don't know where she went after that. She was the one that first brought in a second girl when I was there one night. That was the girl Amanda. Later I would see her there and some times she would have a friend there just hanging out that didn't even work there that she would bring in with us. They would give me a little show of them together as well as taking care of me. That location, when they first started out, had some very pretty girls. Saw more of the "street walker" types, like you said, at the Avondale location. I think several of them lived across the street at that motel at that time.

  6. #2400
    What is her name? There's a chick on the Shelby county site that looks familiar but I don't know what "Charm" looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelSx4  [View Original Post]
    I really don't know when she began giving them for others but for me it was after I achieved what I'd call regular status. When she started having problems with the guy she was living with she would invite me over to fuck while he was out of town. She was wild as hell when she was drinking. The last trip we went on she wore my ass out. I surely will miss her.

  7. #2399

    Relax

    I only went once when they were in Clairmont. Saw a cute petite spinner type w lots of tattoos.

    About 90 days later someone, I reckon on this site, posted links to her doing porn in Southern California. Getting bore out on a rooftop in LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster17  [View Original Post]
    The things I could tell you about Relax. I met so many broads through that place. He had a lot of girls that were walking the streets and would have them work there. I never paid for that bullshit lotion scam. I always talked the girls into giving me what I needed and then paying them more than what he was giving them. Which wasn't much. I don't think I ever spent more than $60 and got everything there was. I got jerked off by a fine ass Mexican chick one time for $5. I started going when they were over by Clairmont on the hill. And then they moved to the place in Avondale, which the building is still there. There were many, many good looking chicks. Albeit they had some problems, which I took advantage of. Hell, there two chicks there one Sunday and I did them both for two Subway sandwiches I bought them. When I started going they were advertising in the personals section in the Bham news. It was a good place full of desperate women.

  8. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckHed  [View Original Post]
    The mugshot is rough. Hate to see her that way.

    By the way, when did she start giving BJ's. I saw her many times but never knew that was an option. Can't be too mad tho because she used to give me hell of a Russian with those big tits of hers.
    I really don't know when she began giving them for others but for me it was after I achieved what I'd call regular status. When she started having problems with the guy she was living with she would invite me over to fuck while he was out of town. She was wild as hell when she was drinking. The last trip we went on she wore my ass out. I surely will miss her.

  9. #2397
    The things I could tell you about Relax. I met so many broads through that place. He had a lot of girls that were walking the streets and would have them work there. I never paid for that bullshit lotion scam. I always talked the girls into giving me what I needed and then paying them more than what he was giving them. Which wasn't much. I don't think I ever spent more than $60 and got everything there was. I got jerked off by a fine ass Mexican chick one time for $5. I started going when they were over by Clairmont on the hill. And then they moved to the place in Avondale, which the building is still there. There were many, many good looking chicks. Albeit they had some problems, which I took advantage of. Hell, there two chicks there one Sunday and I did them both for two Subway sandwiches I bought them. When I started going they were advertising in the personals section in the Bham news. It was a good place full of desperate women.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDeuce  [View Original Post]
    Used to love going to Healing Touch. Started back when it was Muscular Therapy. Didn't see Doris that much but saw a lot of the others. Would love to find another place like it. Lauren and Angie were favorites. There was another girl at one time. I almost want to say her name was Angie too, but I cannot remember. She ended up at a place on Southside that was originally around 7th but moved to where that Mexican restaurant is now. I think it was called Relax. They were not listened as for massages but as a business to sell lotions so they would do the massages as a demo for the lotion (which you never took home with you but you " bought" the bottle. There was a girl there named Amanda (I believe) that I would love to find as well.

  10. #2396

    Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    It says MTSASS, which I think is "Motion to set aside suspended sentence". Much have done something to get some suspended sentence revoked. Looks kind of rough in the mugshot. That's a shame. When she first showed up doing massages, she seemed to have it together (relatively speaking), but by the time she was giving BJs, she had gotten kind of flaky and was putting on weight pretty rapidly. Wasn't sure if she was pregnant, or if something else was going on.
    The mugshot is rough. Hate to see her that way.

    By the way, when did she start giving BJ's. I saw her many times but never knew that was an option. Can't be too mad tho because she used to give me hell of a Russian with those big tits of hers.

  11. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Been about 3 times and no hint of even a graze of the boys. Am I wasting my time? Does anyone have a provider you would care to share. Looking for great massage and the HE--no more. PM me if you don't want to post.
    If it's the black chick you are probably not going to get anything. She's trying to be legit although she's currently single.

    I had a massage at her house two weeks ago.

    Since Charm is gone I've decided to change up my routine. I just get legit massages from the Asian places and keep a girlfriend on the side for everything else. I really miss Charm's one stop shopping.

  12. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    It says MTSASS, which I think is "Motion to set aside suspended sentence". Much have done something to get some suspended sentence revoked. Looks kind of rough in the mugshot. That's a shame. When she first showed up doing massages, she seemed to have it together (relatively speaking), but by the time she was giving BJs, she had gotten kind of flaky and was putting on weight pretty rapidly. Wasn't sure if she was pregnant, or if something else was going on.
    She is fixed or would have gotten pregnant by me. LOL.

  13. #2393

    Charm

    She got arrested the first of March and now in July for probation violation per Shelby County-sad to see her go down hill so fast-I have not seen her in a year. I almost did not recognize her in the mug shot. I hope she can get it together but its not looking good.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelSx4  [View Original Post]
    I had lunch with Charm back in February. She was at the time in alcohol rehab.

    Charm was very good to me back in the day and we went on a few trips together. She was fun to travel with.

    Nevertheless on the last time we had lunch she asked if she could borrow $150 and I should have known it would be a scam. It was but that's okay she needed it way worse than I.

    Very sad she can't keep it together because she is fun but loves to drink and very irresponsible. She has two kids here so I know she won't go far.

    Doubt I'll hear from her again since she owes me money and I doubt you'll see her back in the hobby. My guess is it's mostly downhill from here for her. Sad just sad.

  14. #2392
    Are you talking about that black chick that works in the salon?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDawg  [View Original Post]
    Been about 3 times and no hint of even a graze of the boys. Am I wasting my time? Does anyone have a provider you would care to share. Looking for great massage and the HE--no more. PM me if you don't want to post.

  15. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDeuce  [View Original Post]
    Used to love going to Healing Touch. Started back when it was Muscular Therapy. Didn't see Doris that much but saw a lot of the others. Would love to find another place like it. Lauren and Angie were favorites. There was another girl at one time. I almost want to say her name was Angie too, but I cannot remember. She ended up at a place on Southside that was originally around 7th but moved to where that Mexican restaurant is now. I think it was called Relax. They were not listened as for massages but as a business to sell lotions so they would do the massages as a demo for the lotion (which you never took home with you but you " bought" the bottle. There was a girl there named Amanda (I believe) that I would love to find as well.
    Other girl was Felisha. She's still doing massages just not in Birmingham.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Eros.com
Scroguard.com
Sun4RX

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape