Rabbits Webcam
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Going into a "legit" massage place is different than anything else on this board. With a SW, AMP, backpage chick, or truck stop ho.

It doesn't matter what you say. You know exactly what's going to happen. The only thing is how good or bad it was. And LE knows what goes on with those people / businesses. It's just a matter of you getting what you need at the right time without being led.

Away in handcuffs. But with a business such as Panda or anyplace such as, it's up to you and I to go and investigate, and just see if there's anything to be had. And if there is something, I'm not going to report it where the next thing you know every swinging.

Dick is busting the door down to get there. Now most of these places do nothing but what you received yourself. Just teasing and self service. But every now and then you'll run across one that get off the rails a bit. It's happened to me many times. I've been told to not say anything, and nothing was said at all. But even though I wasn't told to be quiet, I knew to be quiet. Because when something happens to you that's not supposed to happen, you feel like you have a gem and you keep quiet. And if someone else goes in there and gets the same treatment, so be it. But I never tell anyone. It's very easy to become a member on here. So what's to stop the owner of Houliang to be on here and find out what one of their employees are doing, when they're trying to be legit. Why.

Screw it up for you and her and everyone else. If you can find someone that gives a great massage and does some extras, why.

Ruin that? If she wants to ruin it herself, that's her business.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHoover  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading reports for years. Visiting some. Mostly just reading. But thought I'd post about an experience in Hoover.

I went by the massage parlor next to Big Lots (in the old Walmart location, if you have been around that long.) Just before you go over the river. I had some time so I opted for the $60.00 hour massage. I thought what hell at the least I would get a massage. No table shower. Just a table in a dim room with soft music.

She left the room so I took off everything and laided face down on the table. She came back and covered my tush. Thought for sure it was just a massage. She did her massage. Nothing special. Had better. Had worse. Had me to flip over and the towel stayed. She did some work on the front. Her English was not very good.

She pointed at the towel and asked ' OK? Took a second to process and I said yeah. It's OK. She then removed the towel and gave me a few strokes massaging all around. Then got it all wet with the lube and proceeded to jerk me off. The job did not take long. I was so relaxed and ready to go.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and left the room.

Not a good looker at all. Older lady, wearing normal clothes. Very nice demeanor.

She was definitely looking for a nice tip. Gave her a very nice tip and was on my way.

I think they are getting around the law because nothing was spoken about money for sex. We did not discuss anything except for the massage.

So. Maybe it's just a tip thing. Not sure.

Anyway. Thought you guys may want to know.
    PM more details?

Breaking the code

I've been reading reports for years. Visiting some. Mostly just reading. But thought I'd post about an experience in Hoover.

I went by the massage parlor next to Big Lots (in the old Walmart location, if you have been around that long.) Just before you go over the river. I had some time so I opted for the $60.00 hour massage. I thought what hell at the least I would get a massage. No table shower. Just a table in a dim room with soft music.

She left the room so I took off everything and laided face down on the table. She came back and covered my tush. Thought for sure it was just a massage. She did her massage. Nothing special. Had better. Had worse. Had me to flip over and the towel stayed. She did some work on the front. Her English was not very good.

She pointed at the towel and asked ' OK? Took a second to process and I said yeah. It's OK. She then removed the towel and gave me a few strokes massaging all around. Then got it all wet with the lube and proceeded to jerk me off. The job did not take long. I was so relaxed and ready to go.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and left the room.

Not a good looker at all. Older lady, wearing normal clothes. Very nice demeanor.

She was definitely looking for a nice tip. Gave her a very nice tip and was on my way.

I think they are getting around the law because nothing was spoken about money for sex. We did not discuss anything except for the massage.

So. Maybe it's just a tip thing. Not sure.

Anyway. Thought you guys may want to know.

No activity for over 2 weeks. Nobody got anything to report?

I hit One (by Walmart in Roebuck) a week or so ago and it was just what we have come to expect. Old old old.

Somebody give me some hope this town hasn't dried completely up!

Pelham

Quote Originally Posted by TiderInsider1  [View Original Post]
    I was out today and decided to give that Crystal Acupressure in Pelham another try when I got there I discovered that it had closed.
    Drove by about 11:30 am today and they were open! Didn't visit, don't like their attitude.

Tug.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderInsider1  [View Original Post]
    I was out today and decided to give that Crystal Acupressure in Pelham another try when I got there I discovered that it had closed.
    Good. Hopefully all of those "no joy" places will close.

Pelham

Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her in a while? Both email and phone come up empty.
    Lost contact a month or so ago. She lost her phone and seems like she fell off the earth.

Kiki

Quote Originally Posted by TideLover  [View Original Post]
    http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...downs/12127966

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...downs/12143273

I think I saw Kiki several years ago. If she is the same one that was working for Dale. Since both ads are similar, I'm sure they are probably working together. Has anyone been to see either?
    Me too. I wonder if that's the same girl. Chubby but cute!

Any info on these

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...downs/12127966

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...downs/12143273

I think I saw Kiki several years ago. If she is the same one that was working for Dale. Since both ads are similar, I'm sure they are probably working together. Has anyone been to see either?

Mia

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyR...b-down/4812919

I saw Mia a year or so ago for an hour full body massage.

She is a bigger girl with a decent face. Not hot but not ugly. Started on my stomach and stayed there for 50 min. The massage was average for a body rub. I've had a lot worse from body rub girls. On the flip she took care of business. Very enthusiastic. She has a great personality and was very nice. Would possibly repeat if I didn't have a couple better choices.

Charm

Quote Originally Posted by Bully  [View Original Post]
    She recently answered my email and said she was safe, but not doing massages at this time.

Charm?

Posting Limitations