Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tayler TGTBT?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...m-her/11442852

I postulate that Tayler is TGTBT. Any info from anyone?

Google search says Duluth GA number but no other hits.

Well, it appears there is only one thing to do.

Start passing out the Dexatrim and Weight Watchers coupons because Montgomery is obviously the place to come if your a little on the big ass side.

New faces

There are a lot of new faces on BP! Be careful dreaming and please report. I will be in Gulf Shores, but would enjoy to hear about the dreams!

Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty83  [View Original Post]
    Just to make sure we are talking about the same person, this is the Summer everyone is discussing?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...ack-25/6629752

Digits still the same?

Thanks for the info. Stay safe.
    Yep that's her, thanks for the help.

Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Jwtf13  [View Original Post]
    I have her number. Can I post it here?
    How about PMing it digits.

Is she still around Maxwell?

It's been over a year since I saw her.

She is a cummer. Six times for me. Was hoping she would squirt.

She took facial well.

Any more recent tats? That was the one draw back for me.

I'd love to see her again.

Number

Just to make sure we are talking about the same person, this is the Summer everyone is discussing?

Digits still the same?

I have her number. Can I post it here?

Summer

Digits still the same?

That's her. Phone # is different.

Digits still the same?

I haven't seen her post an ad in a very long time. It's possible I missed it. I never dreamed about her but thought about it. She seems a little plain and with provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of weeks ago. Good GFE date at a reasonable rate only negative was her incall location where she was living. Very cheap motel in not the best area.

Digits still the same?

Sexy Trish

I have been a long time viewer of this site and finally got up enough nerve to go for it. LOL. 1st off I want to thank all the members (especially senior members) for the great advise and info. After reading all the great reviews if Trish I had to see for myself. Being my 1st post I hope I cover all that is expected. I met Trish this morning in a chain hotel in downtown schenectady. I had texted her when I got off work and she was very accomodating. Within an hour or so of texting I was on my way. I was pleasantly surprised when the door open and I was staring at the sweet little spinner you all described. I opted for the full hour and definitely wanted the GFE. Trish knew I was nervous as first time and all so warmed me up with a nice back rub. She then proceeded to give an awesome BBBJ. I was rock hard in no time looking at that smoking little body of hers. I then asked if I could return the favor and enjoyed some fine daty. She is completely shaved and smells and taste great. She then put the cover on and we started with some mish and OMG she is nice and tight. I had her get on top for a while then doggie and back to mish for the finish. We cleaned up and talked for a little bit. She is definitely a sweet person and I am sure I will repeat. The hour was $$. 5 and my choice to tip $. 5. (Not sure if I'm doing that right).

Summer

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Summer. It must have been awhile since you dreamed of her.
    Seen her a couple of weeks ago. Good GFE date at a reasonable rate only negative was her incall location where she was living. Very cheap motel in not the best area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper454  [View Original Post]
    Have not been in Montgomery in a while. Does anyone know if summer is still around? If so could you pm me her contact info? Thanks.
    I haven't seen Summer. It must have been awhile since you dreamed of her.

Summer

Have not been in Montgomery in a while. Does anyone know if summer is still around? If so could you pm me her contact info? Thanks.

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    I knew I would be passing through Montgomery on my way home the other day, so I emailed Trish to see if she could see me. Fortunately for me she was able to see me. All I can say is, WOW! She is everything I have read on here and more. Treat her right, Montgomery hobbyist. You have real gem down there.
    No doubt Trish is one of the best around. I have seen her a few times and she never disappoints.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    I knew I would be passing through Montgomery on my way home the other day, so I emailed Trish to see if she could see me. Fortunately for me she was able to see me. All I can say is, WOW! She is everything I have read on here and more. Treat her right, Montgomery hobbyist. You have real gem down there.
    There's only one thing about Trish it's only outcalls. I have had 3 dreams about her all great!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations