Arrangement Finders
Escort Services
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
tempted.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1826

    Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepy  [View Original Post]
    Heard there was a big bust on Monticello and Carmichael today?
    Reported on another board as well.

  2. #1825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 174

    Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Visual800  [View Original Post]
    It wqas not I sir! Can't wait for this to hit the news LOL.
    Well, someone posted it on BP, so it was probably some provider trying to shift business her way.

  3. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepy  [View Original Post]
    Heard there was a big bust on Monticello and Carmichael today?
    It wqas not I sir! Can't wait for this to hit the news LOL.

  4. #1823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 174

    Bust

    Heard there was a big bust on Monticello and Carmichael today?

  5. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by MySayAtLast  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Friday. Great time! But I suspect she has a handler / pimp / security whatever you want to call it. This is the second time I had seen her this week and each time, as I was pulling up saw someone walking from the vicinity of her room & go to a car in the parking lot. First time, I thought it was cooincidence, both times, I didn't see what room he came out of, just in that area. As I was leaving, saw him get out of the car and head in the direction of the room again. Both times. Just an FYI if that concerns anyone.
    I agreed. With the info. But I like Lexxxi. She is fun.

  6. #1821

    Lexxi Snow

    Saw her Friday. Great time! But I suspect she has a handler / pimp / security whatever you want to call it. This is the second time I had seen her this week and each time, as I was pulling up saw someone walking from the vicinity of her room & go to a car in the parking lot. First time, I thought it was cooincidence, both times, I didn't see what room he came out of, just in that area. As I was leaving, saw him get out of the car and head in the direction of the room again. Both times. Just an FYI if that concerns anyone.

  7. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLaw318  [View Original Post]
    I had to make a quick trip into Montgomery and "just happened" upon Michelle. She is definitely the lady pictured in the post. I was surprised to find her taller than I expected at nearly 6 feet. Her gorgeous mesmerizing Blue Eyes were unmistakable. She had her curly brunette hair up in a tight bun rather than down in flowing locks depicted in her pictures. She has just come in from having her nails done which were quite lovely. Consequently she was not wearing as much make up as in the pictures. However I found her much more attractive without make up. She has an adorable cute babyface with smooth and clear complexion. Michelle is not a spinner and it is evident she has borne a child but not to her detriment at all from my perspective. She has a sweet disposition and a charming personality which yields a session which is unrushed. I plan to repeat another visit to her for another mutually toe curling good time.

    BE safe gentleman.

    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...vider/12144851
    Thank you sir. She does appear classy.

  8. #1819

    Marvelous Michelle

    I had to make a quick trip into Montgomery and "just happened" upon Michelle. She is definitely the lady pictured in the post. I was surprised to find her taller than I expected at nearly 6 feet. Her gorgeous mesmerizing Blue Eyes were unmistakable. She had her curly brunette hair up in a tight bun rather than down in flowing locks depicted in her pictures. She has just come in from having her nails done which were quite lovely. Consequently she was not wearing as much make up as in the pictures. However I found her much more attractive without make up. She has an adorable cute babyface with smooth and clear complexion. Michelle is not a spinner and it is evident she has borne a child but not to her detriment at all from my perspective. She has a sweet disposition and a charming personality which yields a session which is unrushed. I plan to repeat another visit to her for another mutually toe curling good time.

    BE safe gentleman.

    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...vider/12144851

  9. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasp2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one?

    Posted in Mgm and Auburn and also in Atlanta. Pix are fake because she used pix from an ad in California.

    ...
    No dice this time.

    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...-spcl/12006782
    One of my personal rules is no girls will ever come to my house unless I know them really well. I don't know your situation and hope this does not sound like preaching.

    But unless you live in a concrete house with nothing removable and don't give a shit about what your neighbors think, inviting one over can be a nightmare. I have heard legitimate stories about girls gettig in screaming matches with their pimp in the driveway, girls splitting up in the house and stealing real valuables, houses getting scoped out during a date, then getting robbed, etc. You can be inviting some real problems unless you know the girl really well. Even then keep in mind their number one priority is most likely their drug of choice.

    Same with fake pics. I have heard of a couple cases where the girl looks almost as good as the pics and she used them just so she wouldn't be on he net. The other majority of the stories have all been solid failures. Not worth the call most of the time.

  10. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual800  [View Original Post]
    I'm pulling up black girls whitegirls and different girls. Just another fake ass post and suprise with whoever is on the other side of door. I would not persue, this of course is my opinion.
    You Google number or pix?

  11. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to have a dream with Trish, do you know if she ever takes incalls. Thanks for any info.
    Trish is outcall only.

  12. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasp2012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one?

    Posted in Mgm and Auburn and also in Atlanta. Pix are fake because she used pix from an ad in California.

    But some of the pix are un-googleable.

    However, I tried to TOFTT by texting her. Hard to get an response but she agreed to come.

    However, she asked me for the address but I told her to call me when she gets close to the area. And she said bye.

    No dice this time.

    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...-spcl/12006782
    I'm pulling up black girls whitegirls and different girls. Just another fake ass post and suprise with whoever is on the other side of door. I would not persue, this of course is my opinion.

  13. #1814

    Brittney

    Anyone has seen this one?

    Posted in Mgm and Auburn and also in Atlanta. Pix are fake because she used pix from an ad in California.

    But some of the pix are un-googleable.

    However, I tried to TOFTT by texting her. Hard to get an response but she agreed to come.

    However, she asked me for the address but I told her to call me when she gets close to the area. And she said bye.

    No dice this time.

    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...-spcl/12006782

  14. #1813

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot  [View Original Post]
    I had another dream about the wonderful woman. In my dreams she is always very polite and her skin is so soft. Her hips are what dreams are made of and those perky tits are amazing. She is always eager to please and she certainly knows how. If you haven't had that dream yet I highly suggest. I will continue to repeat as she is my all time favorite. Be safe.
    I'd love to have a dream with Trish, do you know if she ever takes incalls. Thanks for any info.

  15. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerPlayer2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I live in Huntsville area and girls up here the best. I travel all over and I can tell from experience Huntsville are the best. One of the new best told me yesterday she coming down Monday for a couple of nights. She said will be staying in the Auburn area. Pm me for number. She said tell her you referred by pokerplayer. She does not see black guys.
    When you say come down do you mean to Huntsville or Montgomery?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Rabbits Webcam
Escort Services

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape