Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Visual800
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayMan  [View Original Post]
    USA Sex Guide has a policy against talking about STD's and such these girls may have. This is to prevent a bunch of rumor generating and drama. In this case I can say to be VERY careful when going hatless with this specific girl and this comes from extremely reliable information. I don't like pushing the limits with Admin, but this is more than a rumor.
    I called her about a year ago and got stood up. Thank God!

Reports

Visual800
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali3021  [View Original Post]
    Think she's hanging around some shitty people lately. She's been real sketchy and has flaked out on me a couple Times recently.
    I dropped her a few months ago, last time I was with she was all spaced out and shit. I don't have time for all that.

Reports

Denali3021
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoh  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surewhat's going on with candy. I last saw her a few months ago. Her body looked awesome. She was very toned. It looked like she had been working out a lot. I tried to see her a couple weeks ago in Montgomery. I sent her a text a couple of days before to set up a time. She answered me and seemed cool with it. Then on the day we were supposed to meet she never answered my text again. When I saw her a few months ago she told me she wanted to move to Auburn full-time. She is definitely one of the best in the local talent pool. I hope she has not retired.
    Think she's hanging around some shitty people lately. She's been real sketchy and has flaked out on me a couple Times recently.

Reports

BayouMan

Candy

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoh  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surewhat's going on with candy. I last saw her a few months ago. Her body looked awesome. She was very toned. It looked like she had been working out a lot. I tried to see her a couple weeks ago in Montgomery. I sent her a text a couple of days before to set up a time. She answered me and seemed cool with it. Then on the day we were supposed to meet she never answered my text again. When I saw her a few months ago she told me she wanted to move to Auburn full-time. She is definitely one of the best in the local talent pool. I hope she has not retired.
    It's been almost a yr since my dream about her but would like the option if the other top notch lady isn't available for a dream, that being Trish! I would probably dream about her more often if in calls was available.

Reports

Pharoh

Candy MIA?

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Candy on Backpage lately, does anyone know where she is? I know she goes to Auburn sometimes but I haven't seen her there either.

Reports

Highway Man
    Quote Originally Posted by UJustMad  [View Original Post]
    http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyR...033288/8200599

Saw her tOday and will not repeat. 1. 2 for the hour but when I got there she aint have no hats so she asked if a BJ was ok. I said ok and it was like she was in a competition going super fast. I asked her to slow down. She did for a second. Then sped up again. Repeated that twice but she was in a race so I just unloaded without warning. LOL.
    USA Sex Guide has a policy against talking about STD's and such these girls may have. This is to prevent a bunch of rumor generating and drama. In this case I can say to be VERY careful when going hatless with this specific girl and this comes from extremely reliable information. I don't like pushing the limits with Admin, but this is more than a rumor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle.jpg‎  

Reports

BayouMan

Candy

I haven't seen Candy on Backpage lately, does anyone know where she is? I know she goes to Auburn sometimes but I haven't seen her there either.

Reports

UJustMad

Michelle

http://montgomery.backpage.com/BodyR...033288/8200599

Saw her tOday and will not repeat. 1. 2 for the hour but when I got there she aint have no hats so she asked if a BJ was ok. I said ok and it was like she was in a competition going super fast. I asked her to slow down. She did for a second. Then sped up again. Repeated that twice but she was in a race so I just unloaded without warning. LOL.

Reports

Auburn Tiger72

Sexy Sam?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCarson  [View Original Post]
    Me either. Sexy sam is back in bham though. Looks great, she's been in the gym.
    Do tell! Do you have contact info?

Reports

Jwtf13

Fb

Quote Originally Posted by Eniner3  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the high class girls have moved over to Facebook. Its a whole new world on there. The opportunities to see top shelf ladies are abundant. It's a fairly secretive and inclusive setup though. You must be verified and invited to the secret groups. If you PM me I'll share more info about it.
    She and Jordyn mentioned the FB secret thing. But I'm not that computer savvy.

Reports

Jeff Carson
    Quote Originally Posted by InterPal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of you have any contact with her? If so how was it?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...ready/10752415
    http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297636

Reports

InterPal

Info needed please

Anyone of you have any contact with her? If so how was it?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...ready/10752415

Reports

GspotMasta007

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Eniner3  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the high class girls have moved over to Facebook. Its a whole new world on there. The opportunities to see top shelf ladies are abundant. It's a fairly secretive and inclusive setup though. You must be verified and invited to the secret groups. If you PM me I'll share more info about it.
    Hi. I saw your post regarding a Facebook secret room that providers are using to promote their wares. Please let me know how to access.

Reports

Pharoh

Don't even think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCarson  [View Original Post]
    http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...e-now/11174138

I've seen the post a few times now.
    I have been lurking for many years and never posted anything. You guys have provided much useful information and I appreciate it. I just could not sit back and let someone else make a mistake by seeing this chick. A few weeks ago angel (Candy) stood me up which is not like her. I already had a place and it was late so I decided to take a chance on this one. First of all she is nothing like the girl in the pictures. She has short hair and I believe it's dirty blonde. She has tattoos from head to toe. And she is thick. She was not into it at all. I mean not at all. And I am pretty sure there are substance issues. The worst experiences I have ever had. I am trying to erase it from my memory. But I think I am permanently scarred!

Reports

Eniner3
    I've seen this one twice. Submitted a review a while back I think. The pics are her and they are accurate. She's a hit little thing with perfect TNA. The experience is awful though. She is distracted the entire time. Doesn't get into the act at all. Medicare CBJ and mish were all she allowed. 100 for a half hour. I only went back the second time because I thought inmay have caught her on a bad day the first time. She just isn't into it at all. There's some obvious substance abuse going on as well. As always. YMMV.

Posting Limitations