Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DonWallaby
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilmaGroin  [View Original Post]
    DonWallaby has a review a few entries down, but he only has a couple of posts in total. Hope he's right. Got to love those big tits though!

- Phil.
    I am new, but trying to contribute. I would like to get verified so if anyone can help that way Holla.

Kelly, is really good, fantastic body, great tits and really sweet. Give her a try.

Reports

Jeepy

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by Buff9999  [View Original Post]
    Trish is definitely one of the best providers around. Treat her well so she will stay in the business.
    I keep seeing all you guys great reports on her. I'll just have to imagine how good it is on this end.

Reports

Buff9999

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ya'll. I'm new and do not intend to be a regular, but I just wanted to make my report. I'm in Montgy-town for a few days and I just had a chance to have a date with Trish and the great reports here helped me make my decision. I just wanted to add that the reports were not positive enough even. She is fantastic, beautiful, and very professional. She is likely not only the best in Mongomery but could be the best in several cities. If you're out there, Trish, thank you, again, for a wonderful morning.
    Trish is definitely one of the best providers around. Treat her well so she will stay in the business.

Reports

Tantalus2

Thanks Guys

Hey Ya'll. I'm new and do not intend to be a regular, but I just wanted to make my report. I'm in Montgy-town for a few days and I just had a chance to have a date with Trish and the great reports here helped me make my decision. I just wanted to add that the reports were not positive enough even. She is fantastic, beautiful, and very professional. She is likely not only the best in Mongomery but could be the best in several cities. If you're out there, Trish, thank you, again, for a wonderful morning.

Reports

Jeepy

Spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by Visual800  [View Original Post]
    Oh hell no! I have done called her out a few months ago as a winner! She is the bomb! Tall, sexy, got it all.
    Yeah she got me spoiled now. I don't even want to mess with these other goons around here now.

Reports

Visual800
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepy  [View Original Post]
    I STILL say the seniors in here need to get together one day for a few beers and monger talk. Who wants to organize it? LOL.
    Sounds good to me. I'm down for it. Got to be during the week though. Lets fucking do it.

Reports

Visual800
    All I got to say is HOT DAMN. In the words of the late Jed Clampett, "Weeelllllll Doggy".

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...r-you/10729542

Definite repeat. I've found my new favorite.
    Oh hell no! I have done called her out a few months ago as a winner! She is the bomb! Tall, sexy, got it all.

Reports

WrgaMale

Review on & Young and Sweet

Short Review: AVOID.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/10738140

Longer Review:

So if you are ever browsing around for a date and you say to yourself "Hey maybe she isn't so bad" just say NO. After my review today I was dropping to a new low and took a fast ball to the chin for the team. Located in a bad place, and she is aa independent as she claims. Maybe sharing a room with a girl or two. Room was disgusting and trash everywhere. Also she sounds like Sunshine, who has bronchitis, with a frog stuck I her throat. But hey maybe the weather change is getting to her, who knows?

Also tried hard to upsell from her stated. 80 rate for HH. I like saggy butts and I can not lie, oh wait that's not the right lyrics! And her wonderful flower reminded me of a wrestler's swollen cauliflower ear. Way turned off but realized my money was Long gone so I finished quick. My friend wouldn't stand to attention, but was easily able to take a ride into her 10 lane expressway no problem. "Oh you finished quick" yeah I need to go and forget this ever happened.

Fun times, fun times.

Reports

OldGenxer

Southern Charm

Any reviews or intel on "Southern Charm"?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...charm/10736262
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lilred.jpg‎  

Reports

WrgaMale

Confused Lately

Has anyone had problems confirming a date and getting to location and unable to reach that person? It has gotten highly frustrating lately. Last night was the last straw for me and wanted to pass on an avoid to maybe save the rest of you your valuable time.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...-h-r-d/9413080

Called this girl. If the link goes away it is the thick Hawaiian girl who comes through the area every so often. Called her when I get off work last night and get a text saying she would call right back. I wait 30 minutes and she didn't call back so I head home. On my way she FINALLY calls and I tell her I'm expected to be home, but I'm going to try to figure out a way to make a detour and maybe head her way or if not maybe see her in the morning.

Made my call and decided I could come see her then. Told be where to go ibn previous call so I head that way and call to let her know and no answer. Then arrive in area call again and no answer, but get the I Will call you right back text. Wait 45 minutes and still no call or text back so I head home. Third time this week this crap has happened and I'm shocked because I have never had constant issues.

Texted her this morning and she says she has left and I tell her I don't appreciate her rudeness and not the way to operate. Goes on a nice tirade saying it is my fault. And that she didn't need the money cause she ain't drugs. BIG RED FLAG right there, she seems delusional to me so beware.

Ok I'm off my soapbox, but I needed a safe place to vent. Wish some of the more reputable ladies in the area offered incalls since outcalls are normally not an option for me.

Be safe guys and have a great weekend.

Reports

PhilmaGroin

So jealous

Hope we get more like her, Jeepy! Work took me out of town this week. Can't wait to spend some time again with her next visit!

Phil, you're the reason I went to see her. I saw your report.

Reports

Jeepy

Senior beers

I STILL say the seniors in here need to get together one day for a few beers and monger talk. Who wants to organize it? LOL.

Reports

Jeepy

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by PhilmaGroin  [View Original Post]
    You are so right! I reported on her back in August, I think. Another report before that gave positive review as well. She's not local but travels here fairly frequently.

- Phil.
    Phil, you're the reason I went to see her. I saw your report.

Reports

Jeepy

Gfe

Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Before the link disappears. Is she GFE?
    VERY mush so. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. Very "vocal" also. And she's not in one of the rat trap hotels. Seniors PM for more info.

Reports

Drsmooth1

Lexxi Snow 606-375-9399

All I got to say is HOT DAMN. In the words of the late Jed Clampett, "Weeelllllll Doggy".

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...r-you/10729542

Definite repeat. I've found my new favorite.
    Before the link disappears. Is she GFE?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicki_Mont_BP_3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations