Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Eniner3
    Quote Originally Posted by DonWallaby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, had a great meeting with a new local. She hadn't heard of this board before and I offered to put in a word for her. If you want to see a 300/ hour type gorgeous girl you can PM me. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
    I PMd you, Don.

Reports

Visual800
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali3021  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that's looking to meet some new clients. She's high end. I have attached a couple pics. PM me for more pics or details. I will only respond to senior members. Sorry, but that's for my protection as well as the protection of my friend.
    I can vouch for this girl. High class. Clean tight and fine. Sexy looks. I've known her for a long time. Top notch.

Reports

Chuck84
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Incredible body! So, So attitude with an horrendous odor down below, I couldn't complete the date because of it. But she's not LEO.
    Damn I am glad I saw this review I was very interested in seeing her but that has changed. Thanks for the heads up.

Reports

Eniner3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster0153  [View Original Post]
    Brand new to the hobby. As in haven't seen a provider yet. I've heard amazing things about Trish. Is Dixie legit? Any other recommendations for a nervous newbie?
    Trish would be a great first time experience. Especially if you are nervous. She has a way of putting you at ease. Dixie is a great provider, but can be nervous the first time meeting a new client. She's great at what she does though. If I were you I'd PPP my cherry with Trish then try Dixie. Another good provider that seems to local again is Candy. She's on BP often. Hope this helps.

Reports

Jeepy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    Incredible body! So, So attitude with an horrendous odor down below, I couldn't complete the date because of it. But she's not LEO.
    That's the second review I've seen that spoke about the odor.

Reports

Denali3021
    Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    I'm going to try and get back in touch with those who reached out today with her contact info.

Reports

ZenMaster0153

Looking

Brand new to the hobby. As in haven't seen a provider yet. I've heard amazing things about Trish. Is Dixie legit? Any other recommendations for a nervous newbie?

Reports

TideFanj2
    I have a friend that's looking to meet some new clients. She's high end. I have attached a couple pics. PM me for more pics or details. I will only respond to senior members. Sorry, but that's for my protection as well as the protection of my friend.
    I sent you a PM.

Reports

Drsmooth1

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for a long time. Has anyone seen her?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...er-lie/7467646
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1414715282185.jpg‎  

Reports

Denali3021
    Check your PM.
    I gotcha. Replied.

Reports

Chuck84
    Damn what if a senior vouched for me?

Reports

Jeepy

Senior

Check your PM.

Reports

Denali3021

New girl

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131023_101716.jpg‎   20140628_102734.jpg‎   imagejpeg_0hsu.jpg‎   20141207_135821-1.jpg‎  

Reports

OldGenxer
    I've seen her ads for a long time. Has anyone seen her?

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...er-lie/7467646
    Year old Intel. She was a heck of a lot of fun. Upscale hotel. Very accommodating.

Reports

Jeepy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TideFanj2  [View Original Post]
    She has a couple of good reviews on the Birmingham board. Haven't visited her myself though. Good luck!
    Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to see LEO LOL.

Posting Limitations