Rabbits Webcam
www.kristenkindle.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I sent a pm to some of your seniors about a possible hookup, just don't even bother I've heard back from 2 guys that said it was a wrong number. She flaked out I suppose. I'm done with helping any girls at this point they are on their own.

I seriously have had the same problem. It has been a terrible month or so. What has happened to all the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Visual800  [View Original Post]
    Or can it? Every other day I scroll thru the list and just scroll right on down to the bottom. I haven't had a date in quite a while and from what I see it will not get any better. Not only is it this area but widespread thru this state. Fatass nasty, skanky women. And the Fake ads have taken over like nobodys business. This sucks!

It just cannot get any worse

Or can it? Every other day I scroll thru the list and just scroll right on down to the bottom. I haven't had a date in quite a while and from what I see it will not get any better. Not only is it this area but widespread thru this state. Fatass nasty, skanky women. And the Fake ads have taken over like nobodys business. This sucks!

Thanks!

Thanks man, I'll start looking for her ads. Cheers.

Trish! Hands down! Beautiful, clean, respectable and great time.

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow1982  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

I'll be visiting Montgomery in Jan-Feb and was wonder if you guys have a few "sure / slam dunk" girls in town? I'm not concerned with price, just quality. GFE is preferred. ANY tips for this out of town'are are greatly appreciated.

I've been scoping out BP for a few weeks, but nothing has stood out as safe or legit.

Thanks in advance!
    Trish! Hands down! Beautiful, clean, respectable and great time.

Visiting next month

Guys,

I'll be visiting Montgomery in Jan-Feb and was wonder if you guys have a few "sure / slam dunk" girls in town? I'm not concerned with price, just quality. GFE is preferred. ANY tips for this out of town'are are greatly appreciated.

I've been scoping out BP for a few weeks, but nothing has stood out as safe or legit.

Thanks in advance!

Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of pulling the trigger on christy sprinkles and was wondering if anyone had any recent Intel? Thanks and be safe.
    Met Sprinkles on Dec. 7, 2015, while traveling through Montgomery. She is worth it, IMO; YMMV. We dreamed for a couple of hours, and I wouldn't hesitate to drop the $$ again. She listens, and commands; your choice. Met at my outcall. Due to traveling, and being a noob, I went through a few extra hoops to make her feel comfortable, and safe.

Wonderful looking woman, with an awesome rack. Because she had been out running errands, and we chatted for a while, she took the time to utilize the facilities to ensure proper cleanliness, which I much appreciated. She came fully prepared, and even went over the estimated time frame.

She is a sensual GFE. The only thing that I regret was not spending more time; as she has an overnight special, with, from what I have read; she offers an awesome wake-up call. She's on P411 as well. Many great reviews; which is why I contacted. DATY was nothing short of awesome for me.

No heavy perfumes; flirtatious, awesome smile. In short, she helped set the bar for this noob. No driver, no management, no surprises. We chatted, we dreamed, we chatted, she collected her things and I walked her out.

Oral Bareback

Quote Originally Posted by Wiregrass  [View Original Post]
    I've often eye-balled this Mgm BP lady but always shied away due to her negative reviews. Well she's now been in Dothan for while so I decided to see for myself.

http://dothan.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...azing/13495886

I called her and she answered within a ring or two. I asked for her donation and she said 80 for 30 to which I said I'd go 60 for 30. Surprisingly she said OK.

Once she gave me a destination I told her it'd be 35-45 min travel time (rain, wet roads, plus extra traffic). She called me twice while I was inbound, making sure I guess.

Once inside she only striped down to the waist, wow, no other greatings, hugs, etc. I asked her to additionally take off her top which revealed lots of baby damage (4 kids). Handling the ta-tas was allowed but NO WET lips were allowed anywhere!

While not fat she's not the thin (nor young) thing shown in the pics. She went about immediately capping little wille and orally teased him. I had to spin her around so I could see it, but due to the top hat being such heavy duty I felt nothing. A pretty sight but it didn't do much, so we both played with our equipment until ready. Gents, bring your own hat, hers were dry and tough.

While I likely didn't use the 30 min I didn't feel rushed. I allowed her to take two calls while self stimulating; she worked / rubbed her stuff and that got me close enough to finish.

Then just that quick she was up.

Yes she wanted to upsell for a BBBJ, but I didn't bring anything extra (monger rule #1) into the room.

I would see her again (at 60 for 30) IF she'll first agree to oral bareback.
    You come out better than most that visit her, she has terrible reviews and will tell you anything you want to hear to get you there, so even if she agreed beforehand to BBBJ very good chance you would not get one. I know first hand about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9804  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to her yesterday on the way north and while she was giving me a BBBJ, she stopped, got on top, and started riding away with no cover. I stopped her after a few seconds and said I wanted a cover and I brought one for this. Anyways do I need to be worried?
    Ummmm if she had already mounted you and you then told her to stop I'm thinking a cover is no good after that point may as well went on and enjoyed the wet ride.

One of yours

I've often eye-balled this Mgm BP lady but always shied away due to her negative reviews. Well she's now been in Dothan for while so I decided to see for myself.

http://dothan.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...azing/13495886

I called her and she answered within a ring or two. I asked for her donation and she said 80 for 30 to which I said I'd go 60 for 30. Surprisingly she said OK.

Once she gave me a destination I told her it'd be 35-45 min travel time (rain, wet roads, plus extra traffic). She called me twice while I was inbound, making sure I guess.

Once inside she only striped down to the waist, wow, no other greatings, hugs, etc. I asked her to additionally take off her top which revealed lots of baby damage (4 kids). Handling the ta-tas was allowed but NO WET lips were allowed anywhere!

While not fat she's not the thin (nor young) thing shown in the pics. She went about immediately capping little wille and orally teased him. I had to spin her around so I could see it, but due to the top hat being such heavy duty I felt nothing. A pretty sight but it didn't do much, so we both played with our equipment until ready. Gents, bring your own hat, hers were dry and tough.

While I likely didn't use the 30 min I didn't feel rushed. I allowed her to take two calls while self stimulating; she worked / rubbed her stuff and that got me close enough to finish.

Then just that quick she was up.

Yes she wanted to upsell for a BBBJ, but I didn't bring anything extra (monger rule #1) into the room.

I would see her again (at 60 for 30) IF she'll first agree to oral bareback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kim.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9804  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to her yesterday on the way north and while she was giving me a BBBJ, she stopped, got on top, and started riding away with no cover. I stopped her after a few seconds and said I wanted a cover and I brought one for this. Anyways do I need to be worried?
    Edward based on her drug habits alone. She looks like a bad drug abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLaw318  [View Original Post]
    Several weeks ago had a good time with Christy & Ashley.

They did not play together but focused on me despite my desire to watch them.

Both are mature MILFs.

Accurate photos of each on this ad.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...calls/12997735

Christy-Brunette. More into the session. Accepts directions well. Liked to please. Enjoyed a slow smooth stroking. Some pics are hers and some are not. She finished me the first time.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...s-out/11779063

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...n-you/11769612

http://montgomery.backpage.com/Femal...ltuff/11769357

Ashley. Redhead. Great CBJ. A little more mechanical. She finished me second time. Like a rougher faster ride with.

I thought Ashley was prettier than Christy. But Christy was more into session than Ashley.
    Is ashley a BBW?

Head Hunter diamond

Strawberries

She said she is located on the boulevard. Might be the same. Never saw her in the past.

LOL, naw I would have to decline that. She is nasty looking.

Was thinking she might have been the Strawberry off the blvd, if so she sure has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLaw318  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with Strawberries. She sounds ligit. I asked her about additional piercings in hidden places. She wants a clit piercing and offered for me to watch her get it. If I paid for it of course. Haven't decided if I'll take her up on it yet. Might be interesting.
    LOL, naw I would have to decline that. She is nasty looking.

Was thinking she might have been the Strawberry off the blvd, if so she sure has changed.

Posting Limitations