sun 4 rx
Adult Vacation
free hookup affair
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
The Companion Guru

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 450 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Megan

Insanely hot BSW BP pictures had me leary since more professional type pictures usually isn't what you get at the door. However, her video showed me the pics should be accurate. Everything started just fine although she did seem like an experienced provider. Started a CBJ which was good and then she jumps directly into doggy which was awesome considering you can't get any better of a doggy view really. Her waist to ass proportions are insane with perfect ass, toned perfect back and arms and very shapely athletic fine legs. I should have stayed there as I would have blown easily but like to mix it up some. I asked for cowgirl next and she refused saying she never does that and also refused to take off her sports bra. I explained I need to see her to enjoy myself and blow. She reluctantly moved her top up but not off to reveal her small ok tits. She must be very self conscious. Anyway, her stomach is ripped as well and I was thinking ok, still ok despite her restrictions so far. Now, if you had not guessed she is not one who was enjoying her work yet, and I doubt she does with anyone or even tries to perform either. She just laid there dead like a fish and staring as if she was watching the clock. Now, she was letting out moans although fighting them and really fighting doing anything. Anyway, really to bad because she is extremely sexy and has just crazy proportions you don't usually find. I usually just find the thinner hot BSW spinners. She has more of an athletic frame with more muscle and probably 5'8 so not a spinner at all. She quotes something way over $100/ hhr initially but agrees to $80/ hhr without any negotiating hardly. I took one picture but the others are from her add so you guys can recognize her. Yes, I'm posting her BP link but links always seem to be no good when posted in this forum after a few days of weeks.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-3574/37294026
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.21.jpg‎   4.10.jpg‎   4.11.jpg‎   4.12.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you about not responding, but (and I am definitely not defending her here) can't you set up BP to re-post your ads on some kind of schedule so you don't have to log on and re-post over and over again? If so, seeing her ads re-post wouldn't necessarily mean she was online right at that moment. Just sayin'.
    Yeah you can or go through a third party who will post it continuously. I know some providers go through third parties because backpage doesn't take major credit cards. I know the used bitcoin for sometime, then they went with some other company.

Don't be fooled Cassie in Mesa

I noticed some new pictures from this one. And a change of phone number. Me thinks she is trying to hide something.

Anyway, this is the same Old Cassie. Nut job and Outhouse preacher. Laying on her table and listening to her blather on will have you contemplating suicide mid way through.

Too bad, she has a great body. I and several others have done reports on her.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...louds/37555468

I agree with you about not responding, but (and I am definitely not defending her here) can't you set up BP to re-post your ads on some kind of schedule so you don't have to log on and re-post over and over again? If so, seeing her ads re-post wouldn't necessarily mean she was online right at that moment. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisButts  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider do me like that a while back.

And I know she got my call / text because she was on BP, constantly posting ads at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlee133  [View Original Post]
    Nah, you're right. A lot of them are flakey. You can confirm 10 minutes before and they make you wait over an hour or just don't respond.
    Had a provider do me like that a while back.

Saw her once and everything went OK.

Decided I had a good time and would like to see her again.

So I called her up a 2nd time that same week.

She sent me the address to the hotel she was staying in.

And I told her I could make it there in 15 minutes (which she said was ok).

Once I get to the hotel, I call, but she doesn't answer.

Sends me a text about 2 minutes later "hold on babe, I'll be ready in a little bit".

20 minutes go by, I get another text "You still there?" I text back "yes".

ANOTHER 20 minutes go by, more texting "Just give me a little more time, babe".

I work in central Phoenix, live way up north, and this girl was located on 83rd ave and McDowell.

Inititally, I called her at 3 am when I was just leaving my job. It was now 4:45 am and I'm still waiting in the parking lot.

Do to a personal responsibility, had to be home by 5:30 am. Since it wasn't working out, I decided to cancel our date.

And I was cool about it. Told her I understand how it goes in the "biz". It happens "We can hook up another time" I told her.

I head home, take care of my personal biz, and take a nap. Around 3 pm that same day, I get a text from her "Hey babe".

But I don't respond. I don't really communicate with a girl unless I'm able to see her. I wasn't able to see her at that moment.

You would think that a provider would have thicker skin. I guess she felt some kind of way about me not responding to her text.

I only say that because when I tried to contact her a few days later, when I had the time to see her, she didn't answer her phone.

Or respond to my text. And I know she got my call / text because she was on BP, constantly posting ads at the same time.

I guess she felt like I wasted her time? Or maybe it was a pride thing? Funny thing is, the one time we did see each other.

We had a pretty good rapport. I mean, if you're a provider, you can't mix emotions with business. It's obvious I would make.

For a good client ON MY OWN TIME. I don't like when girls contact me for a date. That's backwards LOL. Maybe it was rude of me.

Not responding to her text, but even then, it's just petty.

Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by KnucklesG  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ?

Thanks.
    No, BBBJ I've had more luck with that at the Latina massage parlors.

Reliable? Funny

Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    So every time I try to see a girl I have to call about 20 providers just to get one to answer the phone. Then almost 90% of the time that girl will flake. I won't wait in a parking lot for hours on end so if I show and the girl is not ready within 10 min I consider it a flake. I am always punctual and communicate well. Trying to see a girl is an all day affair. I will get flaked on about 3-4 times and make dozens of call in order to just see one girl. It pretty much defeats the purpose, this is supposed to be painless and simple. Can people please PM me with any recommendations. I would like to stick within the 21-35 year age range. Despite my name I'm not only into bbw girls. Although I do prefer women with T&A over spinners. I have tried to see girls that are very well reviewed and even those flake at about a 90% rate. I'm not really sure what it its about Arizona that causes such a high level of flakiness. I think it's that most of these girls do this as a side thing and so don't really treat it like a business like in other states.
    I basically have never had a good reliable long term SW. Half or more than this they are just passing through the area. Now, recently I've had a few actually contact me once they come back to town (both seem to come regularly). Their regular visits may be why they contacted me for follow-up sessions but they did surprise me by doing so since in the past I would tell providers to contact me and nothing. Guess it may work if you have actually seen them. As with everything my only tip for them flaking on you once you arrive is to be veryt thorough when speaking to them initially agreeing to call them back in a certain period of time when you will be in their area only a few minutes away. By doing this I rarely have a flake. Now, I have waited around for 10-15 mins for a few but they did answer when I blew up their phones. I think plenty of these SW probably are juggling a lot of calls when you are about or at their place. Also, I've learned unfortunately that by giving SW a good review they can become busier. Years ago someone had an amazing little Asian spinner and it seems the board blew up here with guys going to see her. I did, and posted back how great she was. That was a rare exception but most time I post it is knowing I don't repeat with many and might as well share or if the girl seems genuine about treating me better somehow if I refer others (they give my fake name), then I refer and sometimes get rewarded.

In order to cut down on the "research" calling so many SW just make a list of the highest priority ones within the previous 1-2 days. Better yet, check for who posted just that day you want to play and call them. If that recent odds of contacting them are very good and the closer to their posting all the better. I find sorting through the adds is the time consuming part. If you do this a little before you are ready to go then cranking out the list of numbers is much more doable. I've lost my chance (time) to play just trying to find a girl and them not answering plenty so plan ahead and maybe just scan the last adds posted since you made your list.

Nice Job Men!

I love seeing pics of the ladies by fellow hobbyists. It helps me see what you see and not what they show. Even some with no face pics, it shows us what the ladies really look like. Thanks for the shares.

As for they lady with the vids and changed number. I don't think many ladies know of this site in AZ. But than again, who knows. I'm betting that management is keeping a hawks eye view on this site. So I would say avoid, since there tons of red flags. Be safe gentlemen.

I posted

Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Since you think she read the board. Her number has changed too. Foxy Roxy now has the 718-644-1425. And found that from googling the present number in her ad. But both videos blk and white are up. No one has yet to post on a visit. Be careful!
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2739844#post2739844.

It isn't the most informative post, and I saw her a long time ago so I don't remember details. She was low drama and verbally talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a MILF fanatic. She looks like she may be gilf status though. What is it about her face that you didn't like? Is she a buttaface?
    It seems the face is fine?

Will My She Can Explain

Quote Originally Posted by MyDixieWrecked  [View Original Post]
    This girl, when I posted this originally, was sucking the cock of a black man. When I just looked at the video again, it was some white guy. She is obviously watching the forums, and changed it. I probably would not have given this a second thought if it was the white guy I see in the vid now.
    Since you think she read the board. Her number has changed too. Foxy Roxy now has the 718-644-1425. And found that from googling the present number in her ad. But both videos blk and white are up. No one has yet to post on a visit. Be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a MILF fanatic. She looks like she may be gilf status though. What is it about her face that you didn't like? Is she a buttaface?
    Her face was OK. It was her stomach that was unattractive!

And more of Shi

Didn't realize I never posted this from early 2010. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s 1.4.jpg‎   s 1.1.jpg‎   s 1.2.jpg‎  

See the 7/28/10 posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter79  [View Original Post]
    Figured you guys might enjoy some pics. Know I do. Haven't tapped this in a while, but good memories!
    The pictures are not transferring. This is one of a few posts I had pictures of her.

Shi aka Shay aka Shayla bump

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter79  [View Original Post]
    Figured you guys might enjoy some pics. Know I do. Haven't tapped this in a while, but good memories!
    Bumping this up so you guys can see what she looked like way back.

Posting Limitations