instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 365 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

YoniLicker

Habit

I find I'm dropping my guard after seeing a few that proceed smoothly.

One time I walked up a flight of outside stairs from ground level to the second floor, following this micro-min, great legs in 3/4 stocking, with an ass to make you cry and never noticed that there was a window on the left side of the door as well as the right side. Inside the small entry way / living room I checked out the kitchen and then we headed into the bedroom where I took a shower, easy way to check out the bathroom. While in the shower this sexy thing with great teats told me she was going into her room mates room to pee.

Room mate? Second bedroom!!

I scanned the phone number and found this:

http://phoenix.bidbut.com/a, 49,3269483,Box-of-cords--50-obo-x0024-50--36st-Mcdowell-htm.

At least you are safe1.

Deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by NDave  [View Original Post]
    http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ll-34/27729757

My guideline is to not pay until AFTER delivery but I broke my own rule and man did I pay.

She started kissing but then went to avoiding. It was fair service but interrupted with no reprieve.

Almost at the end of the deed, chick freaks out. Says she can't do this. That I'll have to do it. I assure her I am ready but at the moment she ruins it and starts talking smack.

I should have gone with my gut feeling to let her walk, but I had to pony up.

Best to avoid. Attitude is not right. Quit on me. Dressed in a hurry flurry and said I got my whatever's worth of her time and was extremely derisive. Fact is she stopped well short of the time agreed and did not deliver as agreed. It wasn't quite a cash 'and dash but far ruder.

As I let her out I gently told her I did not feel she had treated me right. I kept it down because I got the sense she might get violent. I made sure to let her out and not protest too much.

Best avoid this one.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

NDave

Oversell and Over Confident

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ll-34/27729757

My guideline is to not pay until AFTER delivery but I broke my own rule and man did I pay.

She started kissing but then went to avoiding. It was fair service but interrupted with no reprieve.

Almost at the end of the deed, chick freaks out. Says she can't do this. That I'll have to do it. I assure her I am ready but at the moment she ruins it and starts talking smack.

I should have gone with my gut feeling to let her walk, but I had to pony up.

Best to avoid. Attitude is not right. Quit on me. Dressed in a hurry flurry and said I got my whatever's worth of her time and was extremely derisive. Fact is she stopped well short of the time agreed and did not deliver as agreed. It wasn't quite a cash 'and dash but far ruder.

As I let her out I gently told her I did not feel she had treated me right. I kept it down because I got the sense she might get violent. I made sure to let her out and not protest too much.

Best avoid this one.

Reports

Protonix

therapeutic Michelle

Anyone has any intel on this one.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...obile/21605215

I know in the past I heard she is legit and a below average massage.

If you have any intel please post or PM me I can share my exp w others like her.

Thanks.

Reports

ChrisButts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuapo  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was tittie fuck Tuesday! Damn her fun bags were huge!

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-1-22/27796893
    I've seen her in movies.

http://www.xvideos.com/video6342502/...w_wake_up_fuck

Any grip still left in that thing? Or was all the elastic knocked out? LOL.

Reports

Getpaidgeteffd

"Amazing Ryder" not quite amazing, but still adequate value cbj

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...47-27/23894784

Went for the .5 15 min special. Insisted on CBJ refused to do BBJ. Adequate performance not a clock watcher very enthusiastic moans, no breaks, &no gag reflex.

Age is correct, but looks aren't great 7/10 not big but not in shape short girl also not good skin. Great personality friendly greeting at the door and even did a little dance first. Claims she used to be a stripper.

If I couldn't get a hold of a good BBBJ I'd repeat, but CBJ is a deal breaker. Also would not go for anything more than the .5 special.

Reports

Stomp2

Score!

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRotzi  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Stomp. Sorry. I've seen this lady several times and it is always an amazing PSE time. She's crazy in bed. It's been several months since I saw her last, and as a good friend once stated: "They are good until they are not." You might want to consider seeing at a time when she's available "now". And not bother with the set a date and time thing.
    Hey Papa took you advise and caught Adriana when she was "now" available. Saw her ad and decided to give it one last try. Called and she answered. Nice voice on the other end and said she was available. Told her I was about 20 minutes away and said to call when near and she will give me location. Few minutes out I call and hoping she would answer and she did. Gave me location and called one more time to get room number. Was greeted by a much better looking woman than her pics. She was much taller than I expected. Nice hug and a kiss. We sat on bed for a few to get to know each other. A little LFK and said she would like to start with a massage. She gave a nice massage for about 10 minutes and then I flipped. Soon we are kissing and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. She continues this for a while and I am enjoying it. I can't hold back anymore as she is good at it and CIM. . She tells me to relax and we could go another round after I recharge. We talked for awhile and she is a really down to earth girl. Tried to go another round but junior was not cooperating. I will plan on seeing her again sometime.

Reports

Stomp2
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRotzi  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Stomp. Sorry. I've seen this lady several times and it is always an amazing PSE time. She's crazy in bed. It's been several months since I saw her last, and as a good friend once stated: "They are good until they are not." You might want to consider seeing at a time when she's available "now". And not bother with the set a date and time thing.
    I will probably try one more time. "Third one's a charm!" they say!

Reports

Papa Rotzi

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp2  [View Original Post]
    http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y_-28/27009549

Been trying to hook up with this one for a couple of months now as I have read some stellar reviews on this girl. She never answers her phone and you can't leave a message as her mailbox is always full. Best chance of contact is by texting. But only occaisonally she may respond back via text. Several weeks ago we were texting back and forth and things look good for a possible meeting with her. She did want some references. I never really understand the reference thing and usually don't try to set up anything with providers that ask for them. But after reading the the reviews on Adriana I gave her some and she said she will check them out. Never did hear from her again. Last week I got lucky again with a text message. Things really did start looking up for a possible meeting. She asked what I did for a living and wanted me to send her a pic of my work I'd. This seemed to make her more at ease that I was not LEO. We worked out all the details, set a time and she gave me cross-streets to call from when I was there. Our appointment was set for several hours later. Later that evening about a hour before our date I text her to confirm. Did not her from her. Decide to drive to location and hope for the best. Arrived at the set time and called. Got full mailbox. Waited a few minutes and called again hoping she would answer. No answer. Sent her text and no reply. Waited 15 minutes and knew better and left. A few days later I notice she posted an ad and decided to text her and see what had happen the other night. I was suprised to get a response, she apologized and said she fell asleep! She said she was available. I told her I could not see her that evening and we decided on the next day. I asked her what was the best time for her and she gave me a time. I told her her I would check with her before our appointment to make sure we were still on. The next day I text her 45 minutes before our appointment. What do you know...no response! I had no intention of driving out there unless I heard from her. Never did her from her. Yesterday I get a text out of the blue from her saying sorry that she missed me the other day and she was available. I send a text back to her telling her two times I was stood up by her and I would be a fool to try to set another time with her.

Maybe you might get lucky to get some time with her, but I think the odds are better playing the lottery!

Reports

Stomp2

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y_-28/27009549

Been trying to hook up with this one for a couple of months now as I have read some stellar reviews on this girl. She never answers her phone and you can't leave a message as her mailbox is always full. Best chance of contact is by texting. But only occaisonally she may respond back via text. Several weeks ago we were texting back and forth and things look good for a possible meeting with her. She did want some references. I never really understand the reference thing and usually don't try to set up anything with providers that ask for them. But after reading the the reviews on Adriana I gave her some and she said she will check them out. Never did hear from her again. Last week I got lucky again with a text message. Things really did start looking up for a possible meeting. She asked what I did for a living and wanted me to send her a pic of my work I'd. This seemed to make her more at ease that I was not LEO. We worked out all the details, set a time and she gave me cross-streets to call from when I was there. Our appointment was set for several hours later. Later that evening about a hour before our date I text her to confirm. Did not her from her. Decide to drive to location and hope for the best. Arrived at the set time and called. Got full mailbox. Waited a few minutes and called again hoping she would answer. No answer. Sent her text and no reply. Waited 15 minutes and knew better and left. A few days later I notice she posted an ad and decided to text her and see what had happen the other night. I was suprised to get a response, she apologized and said she fell asleep! She said she was available. I told her I could not see her that evening and we decided on the next day. I asked her what was the best time for her and she gave me a time. I told her her I would check with her before our appointment to make sure we were still on. The next day I text her 45 minutes before our appointment. What do you know...no response! I had no intention of driving out there unless I heard from her. Never did her from her. Yesterday I get a text out of the blue from her saying sorry that she missed me the other day and she was available. I send a text back to her telling her two times I was stood up by her and I would be a fool to try to set another time with her.

Maybe you might get lucky to get some time with her, but I think the odds are better playing the lottery!

Reports

Gold coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba1979  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time since I've been out, but decided (against the advice of one Chilly Willy) to check out Cindy.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/26495075

Not a long report here. She lives way out in East Mesa on Signal Butte. Gave her a call and set it up. Her pic is representative of her but does not show the body. She is a bigger girl for sure. Anyway, she greeted me in a pink nightly and seemed fairly friendly and talkative. Long story short the hour was .65 but I didn't last that long. She went for little Bubba early and often so I flipped like Mary lou Retton and presented the prize. It was over in seconds and I cleaned up and bolted. .35 was given as a tip. Roaming was allowed and encouraged. If you like them bigger she might be for you.
    Dang, both you guys been out chubby chasin again without me... If you find a good one let me in.

Reports

MrGuapo

Wow

Yesterday was tittie fuck Tuesday! Damn her fun bags were huge!

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-1-22/27796893

Reports

DavePHX

Massive Funding to Eliminate all Prostitution - including consenting adults Fake Stud

Massive Funding to Eliminate all Prostitution. Including consenting adults.

Fake Studies Exposed.

The Hunt sisters. Hunt Oil Dynasty -Helen and Swanee) are joined by Abby Disney, granddaughter of Roy Disney and others to raise $150 million to be distributed by Women's Funding Network. The minimum donation is $1 million per person. H.L. Hunt was at one point considered the richest man in the world.

Swanee Hunt has a public policy statement that includes, "Demand Abolition, a program of Hunt Alternatives Fund, supports the movement to end modern-day slavery by combating the demand for illegal commercial sex in the US...The sex trade is inherently dangerous to victims, degrading to perpetrators, and harmful to society. Until demand for commercial sex is eliminated, the sexual enslavement of children, women, and sometimes men will continue.".

Both sisters are dedicated Christians with degrees in theology, Helen Hunt holds a Ph. The. From the Union Theological Seminary, as well as three degrees from Southern Methodist University and an honorary PhD. From the Chicago Theological Seminary.

"Women's Funding Network" - Funded "Demand Abolition, Hunt Alternatives Fund".

"Developing a National Action Plan to Eliminate Sex Trafficking" - a national campaign to "eradicate demand for sex trafficking and commercial sex in the United States.

http://www.demandabolition.org/wp-co...natactplan.pdf

Dave notes. Under the Federal Trafficking Act includes customers since trafficking includes "obtain". This was confirmed in 2013 by the 8th Circuit Court of appeals. The case involved underaged but centered around "obtained" applying to the customer not just the supplier as a lower court ruled. USA vs Daron Lee Jungers No 12-1006.

Worldwide, a growing movement is focusing on deterring purchasers of illegal commercial sex. That movement holds enormous promise in eradicating one of the most destructive yet hidden human rights abuses being perpetrated against women and girls, not only abroad but also rampantly in the United States. Too often, society puts the onus on the victims rather than the perpetrators of sex trafficking and other prostitution. But by far the most efficient approach in stopping this abuse is to focus on the sex buyers: When they stop buying, the entire system of degradation collapses.

This article explains how focusing on sex purchasers eradicates the problematic distinction between sex trafficking and prostitution. Further, it lays out ethical, social, legal, medical, relational, and personal reasons that the illegal sex industry is incompatible with basic values of human dignity, gender equality, and fundamental care for others.

http://www.demandabolition.org/deconstructing-demand/

The Women's Funding Network funded the Shapiro Group which is large national group currently active with its sham research report "Men Who Buy Sex with Adolescent Girls: A Scientific Research Study".

http://www.globalcenturion.org/artic...-demand-study/

Just like police did in Phoenix and Prescott placed ads just like Shapiro group did for their research. "Our advertisements mimicked other ads on these sites, the text content crudely described paid sex services with a young female for anyone who called an advertised phone number. In addition, we included a picture of a young female in the advertisement.".

Dave notes the same as in Phoenix, pictures of obviously adult "young" women stolen from other websites.

On March 24,2011 Phoenix New Times article "Women's Funding Network sex trafficking study is junk science. Shapiro Group data wasn't questioned by mainstream media" Highlights:

The data are based merely on looking at photos on the Internet. There is no science. Eric Grodsky, a sociologist at the University of Minnesota who teaches about proper research construction, says that the study is fundamentally flawed. "The method's not clean," Grodsky says. "You couldn't get this kind of thing into a peer-reviewed journal. There are just too many unanswered questions about their methodology." Ric Curtis, the chairman of the Anthropology Department at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York, led a Justice Department-funded study on juvenile prostitution in New York City in 2008. He's highly skeptical of the claims in the Women's Funding Network's study. "I wouldn't trust those numbers," Curtis says. "This new study seems pretty bogus.".

In fact, the group behind the study admits as much. It's now clear they used fake data to deceive the media and lie to Congress. And it was all done to score free publicity and a wealth of public funding.

"The study showed that any given 'young' looking girl who is selling sex has a 38 percent likelihood of being under age 18," reads a crucial passage in the explanation of methodology. "Put another way, for every 100 'young' looking girls selling sex, 38 are under 18 years of age. We would compute this by assigning a value of .38 to each of the 100 'young' girls we encounter, then summing the values together to achieve a reliable count.".

This is dense gibberish posing as statistical analysis...This is the kind of cognitive whiplash you have to endure if you try to follow Schapiro down the rabbit hole... Responsible parties prosecute predators and rescue victims. The challenge of keeping children out of the hands of exploiters is real but solutions are not clear in an atmosphere of hyped hysteria.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2011-...-science/full/

Reports

JackDeath
    Quote Originally Posted by NPhxmwm  [View Original Post]
    Since your previous encouragement of an ad that is almost certainly involved in this?
    Vindication! His post sounded like either a pimp or Uncle LEO!

Reports

Bubba1979

Cindy in Mesa

Been a long time since I've been out, but decided (against the advice of one Chilly Willy) to check out Cindy.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/26495075

Not a long report here. She lives way out in East Mesa on Signal Butte. Gave her a call and set it up. Her pic is representative of her but does not show the body. She is a bigger girl for sure. Anyway, she greeted me in a pink nightly and seemed fairly friendly and talkative. Long story short the hour was .65 but I didn't last that long. She went for little Bubba early and often so I flipped like Mary lou Retton and presented the prize. It was over in seconds and I cleaned up and bolted. .35 was given as a tip. Roaming was allowed and encouraged. If you like them bigger she might be for you.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

ShellyJones001
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations