Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
tempted.com
Escort Services
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 319 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4769

    Vicky lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1  [View Original Post]
    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ssing/31430723

    Anyone have any info on her? I talked to her and have been trying to set something up. I did a Google search and the reviews are positive. Nothing here so would appreciate anything. Thanks guys.
    She is real. She used to work as a dancer. Tds east venom etc.

    Haven't tried her out though.

    Hootchiepapa.

  2. #4768

    Vicky lee

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ssing/31430723

    Anyone have any info on her? I talked to her and have been trying to set something up. I did a Google search and the reviews are positive. Nothing here so would appreciate anything. Thanks guys.

  3. #4767

    Another one that's not bad.

    Another older provider that gets the job done.

    Sharon, older, Blonde (here 2 day gone sun.).

    This one was ok for me. If she didn't stay so far away from me I would probably repeat.

    The Good: very accommodating, very nice, great attitude, good bbj, and nice body for her age.

    The bad: seemed very skittish about certain things. If I had to guess I would say it was self consciousness?

    For instance, she liked taking pictures. (lots of pictures) . But was very particular about which ones she looked good in.

    And did not like close up shots of any kind. And did not like me looking at her boobs. Mid way through she actually put her bra back on.

    The very bad: near the end of my dream, there was a knock at the shared doorway to the adjacent room and she goes and talks to some guy.

    She comes and says that she has to leave in a few minutes because of something that came up.

    She DID finish the job but rushed and the guy in the adjacent room didn't bother us until the end there.

    Maybe something DID come up and she was telling the truth. Maybe its just a pimp telling her to hurry. Who knows.

    Overall: I would actually repeat once more, because it was a good time and I'm willing to believe that sometimes, things come up that you have to deal with.

  4. #4766

    Older but does the job

    Samantha.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...lt-it/28273794

    This one is an older provider (between 50 and 60 ?) but if you need a good quick BBBJ and don't mind a little age, I would say give it a shot.

    The good: very good at her job, no stop, DT, CIM.

    The bad: not the most reliable. Sometimes its very easy to set up, even on short notice. But other times you get the run around and have to wait 30 - 45 min.

    After the agreed upon time.

    In case the ad goes away, " your beautiful candlestick will glow. ".

  5. #4765

    Has anyone seen alex?

    Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone's seen alex lately or knows if she's still in tucson at all? http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...pt-28/14365079.

  6. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1  [View Original Post]
    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...karla/33933586


    Anyone have any info on her? I've tried calling and text but she has yet to respond. Like the pictures and would love to know options and if her pictures are accurate.
    May she arrested, the LEO are doing a major push, to get rid of sex workers.

  7. #4763

    Karla

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...karla/33933586

    Anyone have any info on her? I've tried calling and text but she has yet to respond. Like the pictures and would love to know options and if her pictures are accurate.

  8. #4762

    Ivy

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t-you/34541320

    I saw this ad pop up and liked the pictures so decided to dream about her. I'm my dream I called her up and met. Easy to find on the south side. Met her in my dream but she said couldn't do incall because a "cousin" was in town so it had to be a car date. It is her in the pictures but the pictures are a couple years old and she has added about 30 pounds from a kid. She is a nice girl and we chatted for a bit. She works full time at the boat so if anyone is interested they can see her there. Qs was. 7 and BBBJ with cfs was on the menu. Any details pm me. Nice girl but I won't repeat just cause of the extra weight from her pictures to now.

  9. #4761

    Kate / Katrina

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-fave/34520773 Sometimes an ad just catches my attention and curiosity. This traveler is real, very pleasant company and a bit of a cock hound. 45 + and all the attendant saggage, but I really didn't mind because she was just too much fun to hang with. Can't fault a lady that brings out her toys and crack off a real O while sucking your cock. If you want a more genuine experience (YMMV of course) instead of a marginally prettier hard body young reverse ATM machine, Kate is worth the visit. No rush and great technique. Won't be every man's cup of tea, but a very pleasant change up I thought over the usual BP traffic. Positively reviewed on many other broads, so I can't really say I took one for the team.

  10. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Not sure exactly what you are trying to say here, but she should not have been doing anything but getting ready for the appointment she made. What most likely happened was that she either double booked or booked clients back to back and went over the time. Either way this is unacceptable and reason to cross this provider off all of our lists.

    I think you misread what the OP was saying. It sounded like he was saying that she postponed their appointment for 15 minutes and not that he scheduled for 15 minutes, but either way she was in the wrong and not him. The fact that you say "15 minutes is no money" and That's probably why she postponed" makes it seem like you are taking her side and I totally disagree with that. What if you scheduled for an hour and she decides to do a NCNS on you for me because I scheduled two hours. Would that be OK with you?

    While we are on the topic of 15 minute sessions, I am sick of hearing people talk shit about guys that schedule for 15 minutes, especially providers saying they are cheap. If they didn't want mongers "being cheap" then they should not even offer the 15 minute option. While I usually go for the HH or HR sessions, I totally get just wanting a BNG or quick BJ and FS and don't see any issue with mongers who schedule quick sessions. Again, if the provider did not want this then they should not offer it. And as far as the money goes, 15 at 80 or 100 is 160 or 200 for hh and 320 or 400 for an hr. What part of that = no money?
    Just relax, I'm saying that could be one of issue. All I'm saying she probably double booked you and another client and she took the hire paying one.

    That's all I meant by that.

  11. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by AZWildcat  [View Original Post]
    Hey Crutch clear out some of your old PMs. I tried to message you and it said your inbox was full.
    Should work now I cleared out a lot.

  12. #4758

    Say What?

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyNow  [View Original Post]
    May she was doing a full service, plus you a good one for waiting 30 minutes.
    Not sure exactly what you are trying to say here, but she should not have been doing anything but getting ready for the appointment she made. What most likely happened was that she either double booked or booked clients back to back and went over the time. Either way this is unacceptable and reason to cross this provider off all of our lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyNow  [View Original Post]
    Because I would have left and I would had back ups. 15 minutes is no money, Thats probably why she postponed you. I've never had a problem with her.
    I think you misread what the OP was saying. It sounded like he was saying that she postponed their appointment for 15 minutes and not that he scheduled for 15 minutes, but either way she was in the wrong and not him. The fact that you say "15 minutes is no money" and That's probably why she postponed" makes it seem like you are taking her side and I totally disagree with that. What if you scheduled for an hour and she decides to do a NCNS on you for me because I scheduled two hours. Would that be OK with you?

    While we are on the topic of 15 minute sessions, I am sick of hearing people talk shit about guys that schedule for 15 minutes, especially providers saying they are cheap. If they didn't want mongers "being cheap" then they should not even offer the 15 minute option. While I usually go for the HH or HR sessions, I totally get just wanting a BNG or quick BJ and FS and don't see any issue with mongers who schedule quick sessions. Again, if the provider did not want this then they should not offer it. And as far as the money goes, 15 at 80 or 100 is 160 or 200 for hh and 320 or 400 for an hr. What part of that = no money?

  13. #4757

    Fhis

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyNow  [View Original Post]
    I don't, know you tell me.
    Fingered Her In Shithole?

  14. #4756
    Quote Originally Posted by Achmed46  [View Original Post]
    Yes. What does FHIS stand for?
    I don't, know you tell me.

  15. #4755

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by AZWildcat  [View Original Post]
    Susan is back. She's had good reviews by senior members on here. But last discussion about her was she helped set up a robbery. Be careful fellas. And definitely report back on her if you see her this time.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-play/33160644
    She was in my dream. She might let you wait 20-30 minutes at parking lot after scheduled time. Pics were real and recent, very vocal in action, Not GFE, clean, but she smoke. I saw some bruises on her hand and chest.

    She said she hit the hand rail of the stairs. That was one thing that concern me, if she had a pimp, I would stay away. Hopefully she was telling the truth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Scroguard.com

Hookups

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape