instabang.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Uncivil

Spelling campaign

Whenever any one of us sees a BP advertiser, can we make them aware of the availability of spellcheck on their computers, phones, and tablets? With today's technology, this parade of illiterate diatribes is inexcusable. I understand these girls ain't got no book learnin', and that's why they're in this business to begin with. However, today's technology has relieved much of the burden off of these women to educate themselves. If I see one more spelling error on BackPage I think I'm going to suffer some sort of brain damage.

Reports

TooCynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHeadhunter  [View Original Post]
    At least one of her pics returned 10 pages of links to other pages with the same picture on it. That, combined with your story, (great info, by the way) should be more than enough red flags. Keep your brains above your shoulders, not below your belt buckle.
    I'd never even thought to do this, interesting concept. At some point it gets to be too much work. I do this because, although an ongoing covert relationship with someone looking for the same thing would be cheaper, in the end it's more trouble than it's worth. Looking back over the few years I've done this, it's a lot of work to keep this shit cool and away from my personal affairs.

Reports

TooCynical

Marizol scam (

Quote Originally Posted by SexInTucson  [View Original Post]
    Its a scam. They have you buy the card, load it with money, then they get code from you on the back and empty the money. All without you ever having to see them. Very convenient in terms of making sure they get your money without having to see you.
    Thanks for the info. Now I wish I'd thought to just tell her that I had the card, just to see what happened. The ad is still up, wonder if they would even respond to another call from me.

When I decided to skip it, I sent a text to tell her (I have this notion that if I piss off one of these ladies they'll blow my phone up with texts and calls. That would not be good. She responded with a short msg, and a 'god bless' at the end. That's just fuckin weird to me.

Reports

CuteAndCoo

Lexi

Lexi is defiantly a scam and a cheat. Please don't venture. She made ever attempt to upsell my friend even before he got there. She had the posted. 60 for hhr and. 80 for the h. AS he was driving over to the Speedway and I believe he said Columbus area she said you are coming for the hour at a hundred right? He replied no, just the half at. 60. She said only doing the hour at a hundred. He said they went back and forth for 15-20 minutes. She kept saying he was a cheap ass and that he was blacklisted and she didn't need him. Its apparent that the drugs have taken over her judgment. Please blacklist her, or be extra cautious if you make the attempt to venture. Be safe. Play safe.

Reports

S Whiplash

Toftt

I thought for sure there would be a TOFTT report today?

Quote Originally Posted by Tailsct  [View Original Post]
    I had an epic battle with her on my second burner phone and she initially thought I was a scam. All I did was ask her to call me and she went off with a 'LOL' attached to her venom. Anyway, this is where it got interesting. I called her out on her pics being Dayana Perez Sosa and of course she said that those pics are REALLY her. Then she jokingly asked if I wanted to cam. I'm assuming for money. I didn't entertain the idea. When I looked at all of the available pics (maybe 100) from Dayana online, there is only one or two that show her right foot closely. Now if some ***** were ripping pics she'd only have maybe 10 to 15 to post in different cities right? So I quiz her about what tat she has on her right foot and within 10 seconds she replies, "Stars dickhead! Ding, ding, ding! We got a weiner! Way too quick to pull that up and respond! What do you guys think? She might be the real deal.

Reports

AzLurker

Yeah. No

Quote Originally Posted by Tailsct  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellas. This one has been blowing up our BP for a while now. Her pics link to https://twitter.com/daianaaagostos/media. If you scroll down a bit, she's getting real nasty. And this one: https://twitter.com/DayannaaCam4 That last one seems like she's a cam girl. Maybe she's branching out for more cash? It doesn't seem that she's posting in multiple cities simultaneously either.
    So please tell me that someone on here has at least called her. Now especially since she posted a video. Which I couldn't find on those twitter pages or anywhere else for that matter. Guys, if this one is for real, less than $300 GFE / GFE LTE, I'm all over her. I just dropped $200 on Veronica yesterday so I won't be hitting up any of these ladies for at least two more days until the sacks are replenished. http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-21/28440969. Obviously TGTBT, but a video? That's a new one you gotta admit.
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I couldn't stay quiet on this one.

I dreamt that a friend (no really) contacted Victoria a couple of weeks ago. I'm going light on the details because I don't want him to be recognizable to anyone. Besides, it's just a dream. Anyway, initial contact went well, quoted 3 per hour, which while out of my league, was fine with him. Then she asked him to go and get a gift card (visa) for her time. Against his better judgement (and mine), he did so and let her know. Then she asked for the gc number over the phone, which he of course refused. Big shocker. She wouldn't see him after that. They exchanged a couple more unpleasant texts and that was that.

In my dream, this wasn't just a story told to me, I was there during the contact. I saw the texts. She was out to take the moola and run. Careful dreaming, gentlemen.

Reports

TucsonNative

Victoria

I was tempted to call her when she first started posting, I found a review on her that was really good but I didn't go any further, it just seemed TGTBT. Shure looks good though. Also thanks for toftt on sexy neW babe, I have been thinking of calling her because of that picture of her ass wouldn't that look good rcg. So this is only my second post and the first took me a few trys and ended up short and to the point.

Reports

SexInTucson
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Reports

Tailsct

Victoria Extended Cut

I had an epic battle with her on my second burner phone and she initially thought I was a scam. All I did was ask her to call me and she went off with a 'LOL' attached to her venom. Anyway, this is where it got interesting. I called her out on her pics being Dayana Perez Sosa and of course she said that those pics are REALLY her. Then she jokingly asked if I wanted to cam. I'm assuming for money. I didn't entertain the idea. When I looked at all of the available pics (maybe 100) from Dayana online, there is only one or two that show her right foot closely. Now if some ***** were ripping pics she'd only have maybe 10 to 15 to post in different cities right? So I quiz her about what tat she has on her right foot and within 10 seconds she replies, "Stars dickhead! Ding, ding, ding! We got a weiner! Way too quick to pull that up and respond! What do you guys think? She might be the real deal.

Reports

Tailsct

Victoria

Okay fellas. This one has been blowing up our BP for a while now. Her pics link to https://twitter.com/daianaaagostos/media. If you scroll down a bit, she's getting real nasty. And this one: https://twitter.com/DayannaaCam4 That last one seems like she's a cam girl. Maybe she's branching out for more cash? It doesn't seem that she's posting in multiple cities simultaneously either.
    So please tell me that someone on here has at least called her. Now especially since she posted a video. Which I couldn't find on those twitter pages or anywhere else for that matter. Guys, if this one is for real, less than $300 GFE / GFE LTE, I'm all over her. I just dropped $200 on Veronica yesterday so I won't be hitting up any of these ladies for at least two more days until the sacks are replenished. http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...00-21/28440969. Obviously TGTBT, but a video? That's a new one you gotta admit.

Reports

nogi_hunta
    Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-21/27477471.

Be prepared for the upswell and a young lady who kinda resembles the photos. It's her can I the the tat on her back. She showed up drunk, sloppy, upselling and rushed.
    I concur. Saw this lady a couple months ago at her incall near Pima and Wilmot. She was running her 120 hhr special. Her apartment was messy with almost no furniture, just a twin air mattress. Lowsy CBJ, with a lot of don't touch me here, don't touch me there. Was a waist of time and $.

Reports

Helium1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daka1  [View Original Post]
    After puzzling over this sentence a while, I think what you meant was: "It's her; can ID the tat on her back".

See my post #680 on 7/14/14 in Tucson, General Reports.

D
    Haha, my brain thought all the words were there. Thanks.

Reports

Daka1

Watch Out for Forum Software "Autofix"

Quote Originally Posted by Helium1  [View Original Post]
    It's her can I the the tat on her back.
    After puzzling over this sentence a while, I think what you meant was: "It's her; can ID the tat on her back".

See my post #680 on 7/14/14 in Tucson, General Reports.

D

Reports

Helium1

Not great

Decided to try out http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...be-21/27477471.

Be prepared for the upswell and a young lady who kinda resembles the photos. It's her can I the the tat on her back. She showed up drunk, sloppy, upselling and rushed.

Reports

Az Headhunter

Fake!!

Quote Originally Posted by TooCynical  [View Original Post]
    First off, this one didn't happen. Was just back in town from visiting in Phx, and after being frustrated by another call that didn't happen, I called her. She didn't answer, but I left an ever-so-brief msg thinking already it was a wash. She sent a text back right away asking how long I wanted to visit. I replied an hour, to which she responded with '220'. I sent a text back to say that was fine, and asked for her location. I was already headed into town, and it turned out she was near an I-10 exit just a mile in my direction, even gave me the name of the hotel. Since I was right there I tried calling again, and it went to voice mail but she sent a text right back to say her phone was on the charger. I responded to ask if now was a good time, as I was right outside. She said yes, but then sent another text right away asking me to stop by a drugstore and get a recharge card instead of cash. Even sent a picture of the particular card I was supposed to get. I contemplated this for about 10 seconds, then pulled out, still debating whether I was going to accommodate her. I thought about it going down the road, and as I've never encountered this before, and after getting the runaround in Phx earlier, I decided it was too weird and just went home.

Anyone ever encountered something like this before? She offered to add 20 minutes to the session, but based on the pictures I figured I wouldn't need even the hour.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ol-23/28862720
    At least one of her pics returned 10 pages of links to other pages with the same picture on it. That, combined with your story, (great info, by the way) should be more than enough red flags. Keep your brains above your shoulders, not below your belt buckle.

Posting Limitations