+ Add Report
Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Oryx81

Where there is a will

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    But too much information!

However, there's hope if I make it to that age.

; }.
    Make that, Where there is a Willy there is a way. .
    Last edited by Oryx81; 08-27-14 at 22:33. Reason: typo

Reports

Draumar10

I saw here the other day

She is still seeing clients. I saw her the other day and she was great as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    I see Alexia is still advertising. Is she actually seeing anyone, or is she still playing silly games and baiting people into sitting in parking lots with the promise of appointments that she doesn't keep?

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rs-28/10074896

Reports

S Whiplash

Alexia

I see Alexia is still advertising. Is she actually seeing anyone, or is she still playing silly games and baiting people into sitting in parking lots with the promise of appointments that she doesn't keep?

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rs-28/10074896

Reports

Tailsct

Great Question AZ Wildcat

Quote Originally Posted by AZWildcat  [View Original Post]
    No way this one can be real right? But she did post a video. I'm not available today otherwise I might have tried to partake.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-19/27681592
    I really wish we could get back to these types of discussions. I was really curious about that one as well. Alas, she is gone now.

Reports

OldButNotDead

Hafta Add

Most posters here are probly in a different situation than mine.

I've spent much of the last five years trying to find a 'respectable' lady willing to deal with my various handicaps, to no avail. Messed-up as I am in other ways, I get still off tremendously on sex, and I don't plan on ever giving that up.

That's why I am so grateful to the ladies who are kind and accommodating and open to me. They make it possible for me me to still enjoy one of the supreme pleasures of being on this planet in a human body, and to share an emotional connection as well is a blessing, flat-out.

The Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland have a different view of the needs and rights of people with disabilities.

When I told her about a bumper sticker I'd seen in town of the stick figure of the guy in a wheelchair, but with a stick figure sitting on his lap facing him, my all-time favorite lady said, "I've been with a guy in a wheelchair before. ".

Bless you for that, hon. We all have different needs, and to be able to get them met is huge.

Reports

MrGoodTime

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Oryx81  [View Original Post]
    That's sort of the way I look at it LOL I must admit that Trimix injections work wonders and beat little blue pills.
    But too much information!

However, there's hope if I make it to that age.

; }.

Reports

Oryx81

Thanks MGT

That's sort of the way I look at it LOL I must admit that Trimix injections work wonders and beat little blue pills.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    Fuck it; once you are past 80 you can do what you want. Enjoy your friends.

And I'm impressed, because for most guys that age sex is like shooting pool with a rope.

I stand corrected, sir.

Reports

MrGoodTime

An exception to everything

Lunches, dinners some with her son, trips to local highlights or fun places with and without her boy. Platonic lunches and no play no pay visits with another, lunches with her friends with another, and similar encounters with another who took me to lunch where she paid for that. An no cost over-night stay with another. They are my friends.
    Granted, they are not girls but women.
    Fuck it; once you are past 80 you can do what you want. Enjoy your friends.

And I'm impressed, because for most guys that age sex is like shooting pool with a rope.

I stand corrected, sir.

Reports

Oryx81

The money has stopped for numerous occaisons with 3 for me.

Lunches, dinners some with her son, trips to local highlights or fun places with and without her boy. Platonic lunches and no play no pay visits with another, lunches with her friends with another, and similar encounters with another who took me to lunch where she paid for that. An no cost over-night stay with another. They are my friends.
    Granted, they are not girls but women.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuySwinger  [View Original Post]
    If you ever want to know if any of these girls, or anybody in life whom you have a business relationship with, is really a friend to you; Take away the money.

If the money stops and they still do whatever you consider friend-type things. They are a friend.
    Last edited by Oryx81; 08-26-14 at 20:36. Reason: things I forgot

Reports

OldButNotDead

Friends

When I got terminated from my job abruptly, I told the lady I've been seeing once or twice a week for a long time now, "All of a sudden you're the most expensive luxury in my life. ".

She said, "We'll always be friends. " Fortunately, I landed another fairly lucrative gig pretty quickly.

There is no one standard model for human relationships. We give what we can, and we get what we need if we're fortunate. I'm right there with Oryx 81 - I doubt I'll ever live long enough to be destitute. There are other important women in my life as well, but there's only one who provides that one irreplaceable kind of connection, and it means more to me than rubies and pearls.

Reports

OldGuySwinger

The Test

If you ever want to know if any of these girls, or anybody in life whom you have a business relationship with, is really a friend to you; Take away the money.

If the money stops and they still do whatever you consider friend-type things. They are a friend.

Reports

DesertDenizen1

Wow

I know this may come as a surprise, but your advice might be appropriate for some but it is nonsense for me. Yes, I am lonely and I am also 82 years old. Playing with my recently new friends, ages 30 to 50 is great. Having sex with my wife was wonderful for a very long time too. Now that she is gone I'm not interested in sex with friends my age. Perhaps when you age a bit more you might understand that not all of us will die alone, destitute, and humiliated. If that is what you think would happen to you, then it might be that you are dealing with the wrong providers.

FWIW, I'm having sex with women who wouldn't otherwise have sex with me without me paying them but several of them are now my fri ends. I hope I die in the saddle and with a smile on my face and a few assets for my descendents. .
    Still having sex at 82- that is great! I am 60 and having sex with women in their 20's is why I hobby. As for friends I met via the hobby, only one. She was my regular, moved to the east coast 8 years ago and we still stay in touch. Many years since she has opened my wallet, we just really hit it off. I used to help her study when she was at Pima, we did regular stuff together as well our play time.

Reports

Oryx81

You have no idea of how old I am

I know this may come as a surprise, but your advice might be appropriate for some but it is nonsense for me. Yes, I am lonely and I am also 82 years old. Playing with my recently new friends, ages 30 to 50 is great. Having sex with my wife was wonderful for a very long time too. Now that she is gone I'm not interested in sex with friends my age. Perhaps when you age a bit more you might understand that not all of us will die alone, destitute, and humiliated. If that is what you think would happen to you, then it might be that you are dealing with the wrong providers.

FWIW, I'm having sex with women who wouldn't otherwise have sex with me without me paying them but several of them are now my fri ends. I hope I die in the saddle and with a smile on my face and a few assets for my descendents. .

Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I am just absolutely dumbfounded. I'm not saying that paying for sex isn't pathetic. In fact, I'll admit that it is. But what is about a million times more pathetic than that is paying for a friend. While I have done one, I can honestly say I have never done the other. Perhaps I've been more blessed than some of you, I don't know.

As I stated before, I pay for sex because I want to have sex with women who wouldn't otherwise have sex with me were there not money involved. And, I'm fine with that. It is what it is, and there are no delusions on either side. As for friends, I have some great friends who would take a bullet for me, and me for them. I have no need or want to pay for a friend. After reading some of these posts, I feel truly fortunate for the friends I have, and I feel awful for those of you who haven't been as fortunate. Sometimes I forget that this hobby doesn't just attract the horny and perverted like myself, but it also attracts the lonely.

To those who are in this hobby because you're lonely: I implore you, get out now, especially if you're at a stage in your life where it is too late to rebuild. This is how you become those guys we read about in the newspapers who end up dying not only alone, but dead broke because someone who professed to be a friend drained the wallet and the bank account a little bit at a time until there was nothing left. I don't want that to be me, and I don't want that to be any of you, either.

I may not be as old as some of you, but I'm at the stage in life where I can no longer be referred to as a young man anymore, either. I can tell you with certainty. Dying alone may not sound appealing, but it sure as hell beats dying alone, destitute, and humiliated.
    Last edited by Oryx81; 08-26-14 at 14:28. Reason: typo

Reports

Uncivil
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertNative  [View Original Post]
    Dublinwhet. Lots of review of 1 touchAnna here, but dude, thank you, I haven't laughed out loud so hard in a while. That had to be a first for her too, shame about her table, but your description was priceless. There is a humors side to all of this. Fucking hilarious first post.
    Since I heard about Anna's full Bush, she is on my to-do list. But, her reviews seem kind of shaky. One day when I'm in a gambling mood I'll take a shot at it.

As to Kristine, I prefer the company of a more mature woman. Despite her also having mixed reviews, I have said to myself that I will give Kristine a call when she posts some new photos for her ad. I am not exaggerating whatsoever when I say I have been waiting for more than three years now for that to happen.

Reports

Uncivil
    Wow. I am just absolutely dumbfounded. I'm not saying that paying for sex isn't pathetic. In fact, I'll admit that it is. But what is about a million times more pathetic than that is paying for a friend. While I have done one, I can honestly say I have never done the other. Perhaps I've been more blessed than some of you, I don't know.

As I stated before, I pay for sex because I want to have sex with women who wouldn't otherwise have sex with me were there not money involved. And, I'm fine with that. It is what it is, and there are no delusions on either side. As for friends, I have some great friends who would take a bullet for me, and me for them. I have no need or want to pay for a friend. After reading some of these posts, I feel truly fortunate for the friends I have, and I feel awful for those of you who haven't been as fortunate. Sometimes I forget that this hobby doesn't just attract the horny and perverted like myself, but it also attracts the lonely.

To those who are in this hobby because you're lonely: I implore you, get out now, especially if you're at a stage in your life where it is too late to rebuild. This is how you become those guys we read about in the newspapers who end up dying not only alone, but dead broke because someone who professed to be a friend drained the wallet and the bank account a little bit at a time until there was nothing left. I don't want that to be me, and I don't want that to be any of you, either.

I may not be as old as some of you, but I'm at the stage in life where I can no longer be referred to as a young man anymore, either. I can tell you with certainty. Dying alone may not sound appealing, but it sure as hell beats dying alone, destitute, and humiliated.

Posting Limitations