Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Oryx81

Johns list

If anyone isn't familiar with what the John's list is check http://johntv.com/exposingjohns-com-exposed/.

Reports

Uncivil
    Come on why'all. Bros before hos, or hoes, or however you spell it. We're supposed to be the bros. We ain't supposed to be marks for the scam artists.

With as many email "troubles" as Alexia has had, perhaps she should be in some sort of special education class somewhere. If she can't work a smart phone, how can I trust her to tell time or operate a penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Oryx81  [View Original Post]
    If anyone responded directly through the phoney Backpage Ad, it went to an email address that differed from her real address by 1 fucking letter. I have proof of that. I responded to it and got directions to an incall location. The directions were slightly wrong so I emailed to her correct address to clarify. She ask me what I was talking about? She couldn't figure out where I got that email from. I was lucky and didn't get mixed up with whomever was pulling this crap. Alexia thought I was going nuts until other people verified what was going on. Why in the world would she be responsible for this?

Reports

Oryx81

More about Alexia's troubles

If anyone responded directly through the phoney Backpage Ad, it went to an email address that differed from her real address by 1 fucking letter. I have proof of that. I responded to it and got directions to an incall location. The directions were slightly wrong so I emailed to her correct address to clarify. She ask me what I was talking about? She couldn't figure out where I got that email from. I was lucky and didn't get mixed up with whomever was pulling this crap. Alexia thought I was going nuts until other people verified what was going on. Why in the world would she be responsible for this?

Reports

Oryx81
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

LuvGun

Alexia

So here is a link to her ad on BP http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ft-28/10074896.

Unfortunately for her I predict that her career in Tucson is over. All I can say is that anybody who goes to see this drama queen at this point is asking for trouble.

Reports

Bertlong
    Quote Originally Posted by Oryx81  [View Original Post]
    For all those who are bashing Alexia check Backpage Tucson where she explains what has been going on.
    I do not know what kind of people does she think we are, but let me tell you I do not fall for the same bull sht. Lies. Really! Some one would hack into her account? Just her account and totally impersonate Her all this time and she did not know! And she thinks that I could have been uncle LEO. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Oh my, has she been checked for delusions or multiple personality disorder? Because, someone with a clear head would not have thought out such a fantasy story. Even Walt Disney studios couldn't come up with something that elaborated as she has.

Stop lying!

Reports

Oryx81

More about Alexia

Don't dismiss what she discusses today on Backpage Tucson today. It happened to me by responding directly through the Backpage ad. The fake info I got gave directions to a place but the directions were wrong and when I contacted Alexia via her real email she was confused just as much as I was. I was lucky that I didn't answer the fake email that was almost identical to her real one. Be safe, be careful.

Reports

Oryx81

Alexia Dior

Quote Originally Posted by SWhiplash  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ask her what that was about? I would love to know why she put that on her ad, but not bad enough to craft an email that she most likely won't reply to.
    For all those who are bashing Alexia check Backpage Tucson where she explains what has been going on.

Reports

Bertlong

So finally we got some scoop on this one

Heads up fellows, we have our selfs another scammer. She will post till she gets someone.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=264495

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...er-21/28440969

Be on the look out for this one.

Reports

Boron76
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaz6  [View Original Post]
    Has her baby in the back ground. Geez.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...dy-21/30096931
    Dear God, trash on the floors, seat of chair is saran wrapped, she looks underage and as if someone is forcing her to pose for these pics. And the unattended baby. YIKES!

Reports

Madaz6

This one is something.

Has her baby in the back ground. Geez.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...dy-21/30096931

Reports

S Whiplash

Explanation

Did anyone ask her what that was about? I would love to know why she put that on her ad, but not bad enough to craft an email that she most likely won't reply to.

Quote Originally Posted by BearDownPatrio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice Alexia's latest 2 ads start with the title "LE alert"?

Maybe leaving customers hanging in the parking lot is protection for some?

Reports

LuvGun
    Quote Originally Posted by BearDownPatrio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice Alexia's latest 2 ads start with the title "LE alert"?

Maybe leaving customers hanging in the parking lot is protection for some?
    She is really getting desperate now. Just goes to show her true colors.

Reports

ChapStick1

Sasha. Bad news / OK news

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-34/22807159

I am an idiot. I acted like an idiot and was treated like an idiot. I'll try not to do it again.

Text'd Sasha with a request for OC at a given time, she replied back with a later time, I replied no, can't do it, she replied, "on my way, be there in 45 min". And so it started. To keep this post short, she (and her sister) led me on for 2 hours! (Hence, I am an idiot). When I finally said to hell with it, she was minutes away. In reality, she was never that far away, I don't know what was up for the 2 hours.

Even though we agreed on the terms, the upsell began the instant she walked in the door. Unbelievable! Well above donation to start and she was pushing hard. I managed to stand my ground but was not that happy about the whole thing. Now here is the crazy thing, if she put half this effort into the session, it would have been pretty good instead of just average. She has a nice body and some skills but by this time I was just looking to finish. PM me if you want any further details.

Good luck to you if you want an adventure, I am more of the "no drama" type.

Chapstick1.

Reports

CuteAndCoo

Hazel

Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I'm not convinced that is her daughter. If it were, I think that Stacie would be pushing that fact pretty hard. Many guys would pay a premium to fuck a girl while her mother watched. I am one of them.
    I believe that is her name. You might just want to ask her. Believe it or not, shame may be the reason that it isn't advertised. If I need to explain this further I can. Be safe. Play safe.

Posting Limitations