Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bertlong

So finally we got some scoop on this one

Heads up fellows, we have our selfs another scammer. She will post till she gets someone.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=264495

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...er-21/28440969

Be on the look out for this one.

Reports

Boron76
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaz6  [View Original Post]
    Has her baby in the back ground. Geez.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...dy-21/30096931
    Dear God, trash on the floors, seat of chair is saran wrapped, she looks underage and as if someone is forcing her to pose for these pics. And the unattended baby. YIKES!

Reports

Madaz6

This one is something.

Has her baby in the back ground. Geez.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...dy-21/30096931

Reports

S Whiplash

Explanation

Did anyone ask her what that was about? I would love to know why she put that on her ad, but not bad enough to craft an email that she most likely won't reply to.

Quote Originally Posted by BearDownPatrio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice Alexia's latest 2 ads start with the title "LE alert"?

Maybe leaving customers hanging in the parking lot is protection for some?

Reports

LuvGun
    Quote Originally Posted by BearDownPatrio  [View Original Post]

She is really getting desperate now. Just goes to show her true colors.

Reports

ChapStick1

Sasha. Bad news / OK news

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-34/22807159

I am an idiot. I acted like an idiot and was treated like an idiot. I'll try not to do it again.

Text'd Sasha with a request for OC at a given time, she replied back with a later time, I replied no, can't do it, she replied, "on my way, be there in 45 min". And so it started. To keep this post short, she (and her sister) led me on for 2 hours! (Hence, I am an idiot). When I finally said to hell with it, she was minutes away. In reality, she was never that far away, I don't know what was up for the 2 hours.

Even though we agreed on the terms, the upsell began the instant she walked in the door. Unbelievable! Well above donation to start and she was pushing hard. I managed to stand my ground but was not that happy about the whole thing. Now here is the crazy thing, if she put half this effort into the session, it would have been pretty good instead of just average. She has a nice body and some skills but by this time I was just looking to finish. PM me if you want any further details.

Good luck to you if you want an adventure, I am more of the "no drama" type.

Chapstick1.

Reports

CuteAndCoo

Hazel

Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I'm not convinced that is her daughter. If it were, I think that Stacie would be pushing that fact pretty hard. Many guys would pay a premium to fuck a girl while her mother watched. I am one of them.
    I believe that is her name. You might just want to ask her. Believe it or not, shame may be the reason that it isn't advertised. If I need to explain this further I can. Be safe. Play safe.

Reports

BearDownPatrio

Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by AzTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Velvet has always been FS since her departure from the Sky group. And no she isn't related to LEO in any way, but frankly she isn't that great for the donation. There are bettere in Tucson.

AZT.
    Curious about the FS donation. If she was FS since departing Sky, does that mean she was FS for the 6 mos or so she was at bySpanish?

Personally, I won't be going. Tried to get a massage in her latest solo enterprise when none of my regulars was available. She wouldn't book an appointment because I was using the same text app (for privacy / securtity) that she uses (for privacy / security). Ridiculous.

Reports

BearDownPatrio

Alexia

Reports

Uncivil
    I'm not convinced that is her daughter. If it were, I think that Stacie would be pushing that fact pretty hard. Many guys would pay a premium to fuck a girl while her mother watched. I am one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteAndCoo  [View Original Post]
    The daughter is mixed.

Reports

CuteAndCoo

Phoenix Busts

They are beginning to clean up the streets and Backpage in Phoenix. If you are noticing the influx of Backpage providers that are coming in from Phoenix. I'm suggesting to keep your eyes and ears open. Be safe. Play safe. Stings are on the uprise due to the upcoming Superbowl. Not sure if our local enforcers will jump on the sting band wagon. Another, be safe my friends.

Reports

Dennis1234

Danger: Thick and Gorgeous Green-Eyed Beauty

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al-25/29925981

Click image for larger version

Name:	imageJ89NGO8N.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	348420

She is a thief with a pimp. They stay on Miracle Mile in the Mountain View hotel next to TDs West.

If you go there, after you hand her the money the pimp walks out and tells you to leave. This is another one.

We need to ride out of town. Stay away from that hotel. The room is in the far right corner in the back.

Reports

AzTransplant
    Quote Originally Posted by JesWasgui  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and try mia and glad I did. She was definitely the girl in her photos and performed great. She was easy to set up a time and place through a series of texts.

She gives the full GFE with DFK and BBBJ and is avery pleasant to be around. Only down side was she was a bit rushed but she explained some of that to me.

Interestingly enough she said she works at a local Club and the time that I could meet with her she was apparently scheduled to work she decided to meet up with me before she went to work. I thought it was a little odd, but cool that she took the time to do that for me if that's the case. Either way highly recommend her.

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ue-22/28448712
    Thanks for the heads up on Mia's quality. I had been wondering about this one as she is SMOKING hot in her photos. Any information as to her donations?

AZT.

Reports

CuteAndCoo

The Daughter / Stacie

Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing no, as their skin tones were a significantly different shade from one another.
    The daughter is mixed.

Reports

Uncivil
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteAndCoo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not exactly sure who the two girl special was with, but it was most likely her daughter. Not pretend daughter, but her real life daughter.
    I'm guessing no, as their skin tones were a significantly different shade from one another.

Posting Limitations