SunRX
The Companion Guru

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 404 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Nice choice!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not I but would like to take her for a spin.

Cheers.

TM.
    Great TER reviews and one on http://goo.gl/YANwaj <- the E. Monkey Site.

Hope she does an HH visit. Here rate for the hour is in the them site review. She sounds like a riot!

Lisa Fix

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Not I but would like to take her for a spin.

Cheers.

TM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on other review sites. Web search name and area code might find it. I'm just guessing it might work. Haven't tried it.

Lisa Foxx

Anna

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...cials/39751828

Saw Anna a couple of days ago. I had a very fun time. She's not a clock watcher, and she's very open minded. She's a definite repeat for me.

Who is Sage and how does she compare to Jess? I want to have a couple oh hours of fun.

Cheers.

TM.
    This is Sage:

https://gingerlysage.wordpress.com/

You too can have a couple hours of fun starting at 2 bills.

Really not much to compare in relation to Jess. Sage is always timely for her appointments, never belligerent, never wasted, she is much younger all natural body. IMHO Sage is the best this town has to offer at this point.

Sage

Quote Originally Posted by NatibusVenator  [View Original Post]
    I got an appointment to see her tomorrow. Can't wait to being enjoying each other again.
    Who is Sage and how does she compare to Jess? I want to have a couple oh hours of fun.

Cheers.

TM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan46  [View Original Post]
    He needs to see sage green to know what real fun is.
    I got an appointment to see her tomorrow. Can't wait to being enjoying each other again.

Emma

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ssage/40083161

Met up with Emma, she is a very nice girl. Her place was clean and not in a bad side of town. Her massage skills are not the best but she is very pretty, lots of touching and roaming. She is a petite spinner with nice fake tits. She is not a clock watcher and is great to spend time with. Gives a good unrushed HE. I will probably see her again.

Real fun

It is fun for a newbie. He will get to a point where services are provided by naked women. Just give him time Gil.

Cheers.

TM.
    He needs to see sage green to know what real fun is.

Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan46  [View Original Post]
    Does not sound like much fun at all.
    It is fun for a newbie. He will get to a point where services are provided by naked women. Just give him time Gil.

Cheers.

TM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stormy and Reign a couple of days ago. These are nice girls that want to please, and you will leave happy. However, their apartment is cluttered and smokey, and the massage skills are nothing to write home about. They also stay clothed for the entire time.
    Them staying clothed doesn't sound all that leasing to me.

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stormy and Reign a couple of days ago. These are nice girls that want to please, and you will leave happy. However, their apartment is cluttered and smokey, and the massage skills are nothing to write home about. They also stay clothed for the entire time.
    Does not sound like much fun at all.

Not Always True

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron76  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, what do you expect for $60? Any girl that doesn't think she's worth at least $100 is going to be a mess. Peel one off and go to sleep instead of seeing these bottom barrel cheap girls that don't think they're worth a reasonable rate.
    That's not necessarily true. Although they are rare, I have two regulars that charge just under 100 for their time and they are both very attractive and give an incredible performance. Neither is a clock watcher, (sometimes hanging out for well over an hour) or on drugs, (well at least nothing noticeable) and they have been extremely reliable and trustworthy over the time I have known them and both are in my top 10 as far as BBBJ's go They both are great women that just need extra cash every now and then. Granted, only one of them actually posts on BP and it's not very often, (I've only seen her post about three times in the last year). While I have probably spent a ton of money on both of them over the time I've known them and I see them often when I am in town, they are still both under 100.

In no way am I saying that this is the norm, but I am saying that you can not judge the provider by what she charges for her time and what she charges is probably not all she thinks she is worth. Sometimes a newer provider will charge lower rates until she gets a few reviews and then she raises her rates. I have been grandfathered in at lower rates by taking a chance with new providers before and one of them still comes to Tucson every few months or so. She charges over 200 now for her time and I still only pay 140. This is a very well reviewed provider that is a true GFE / PSE and I would gladly pay the higher price, (and I have told her this) but she still just charges the 140 for me.

I will stop rambling now, but I just wanted to point out that the price does not always dictate the experience you will have and you may be missing out on a great time with a lower priced provider or be very disappointed by a higher priced provider by thinking it does.

ILH.

Jade Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by ALustyDude  [View Original Post]
    Update: I heard from Jade today. She said her phone broke and she just got it replaced today. After apologizing, she told me she could meet next week after she finds out about her schedule. We'll see what happens. I don't think this post will necessarily benefit anyone since she has apparently left Tucson (told me she would have to come back for the appointment), but given what I wrote yesterday, I felt obligated to send this update.
    At long last, I was finally able to see Jade this past week. It was an awesome session. Lots of kissing (DFK), oral, penetration, two pops. I highly recommend her to all those who are into GFE. I was wrong about what I said in my first post about being scammed.

Posting Limitations