Meet MILFS Tonight
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Donalds
    Quick FYI-I happened by Bamboo on T. O. Blvd. Yesterday morning right at opening. Caught a little hottie out front sweeping the place clean and wearing Daisy Dukes and a short T-shirt-bare midriff. Not sure if those were her working clothes or her "working clothes" but not too "therapeutic" either way.

Reports

Conejo Joe

Lily. Tapo

Stopped by here this week, easy back entrance from the side street.

I met one of the girls that used to work at Evergreen in the same center. Good times, recommended.

Reports

Conejo Joe

Simi

Found a new prospect I wanted to share, PM if interested.

Thin, pretty Chinese girl, 20's (early 30's at worst), happy attitude. Not my type with no chest, but she seemed to hint about extras if you BYO.

Reports

Tigermannn

A-1

Anyone been to A-1 in Camarillo recently? Saw some good reports a while back. Want to hit something up in cam tonight. Wondering if its still good there.

Reports

Donalds
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirateluffy  [View Original Post]
    Santa Paula is no longer open as of right now.
    What's up with THAT? PM me if you know details. I'll check with Kitty to see if she heard anything.

Reports

Pirateluffy
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    KITTY IS NO LONGER IN SANTA PAULA!

She is only working at MAGIC MASSAGE on Ventura Road in Oxnard right near Cherry's. She is there Tues., Wed., and Thurs.
    Santa Paula is no longer open as of right now.

Reports

Donalds
    KITTY IS NO LONGER IN SANTA PAULA!

She is only working at MAGIC MASSAGE on Ventura Road in Oxnard right near Cherry's. She is there Tues., Wed., and Thurs.

Reports

LuvDaPuss

Santa Clarita

Had a session at the place on Soledad and Langside. Didn't know what to expect but am glad I went. Started out with a nice FOB gal who really put a lot of effort into the rubbing part. When it came time to be happy, she seemed rather confused. So she left the room and got the gal from the desk and they both went to work on me. Then the first one left and the new one came into take care of business. A lovely lady named May, maybe 35 ish, very slender with lovely be's. It certainly didn't take very long for me to get my cookies. $0.60 + $0.20 + $0.20 I left with all 3 of us happy. I would go back and insist on May for the whole time..LDP.

Reports

OxnardBadBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by on Friday. Sign said $50/ half. I paid $40 and no questions asked. (Kitty answerec the bell, not the owner) Wanted to know if I had been there before. I said no, but said I saw her at Gentle Care. My provider was Kitty. She is Colombian. 15 minute so / so massage. She was dressed the entire time. Did the flip and asked what I wanted. I opted for everything. She then proceeded to strip down and got a lackluster CBJ followed by mechanical full service. She had huge tits with monster nipples. Some belly sag. I was not impressed and will not repeat. She said it was mostly Latinas with one Asian one day a week. 40 +100 tip.
    Thanks for the 411.

Reports

Lpsg435

Santa Maria Spas

New to the area. Does anybody have any information about Spas in Santa Maria?

Reports

Donalds
    It's Thursday! Anyone going to make the visit to Santa Paula today or tomorrow? (Wish I was!

Just askin'.

Reports

Donalds
    Hmmm. I have an opinion about a session like that but I won't share it here.

Anyone else been by to check this place out? Me no go...

Reports

DropFrame

Santa Paula Therapy

I stopped by on Friday. Sign said $50/ half. I paid $40 and no questions asked. (Kitty answerec the bell, not the owner) Wanted to know if I had been there before. I said no, but said I saw her at Gentle Care. My provider was Kitty. She is Colombian. 15 minute so / so massage. She was dressed the entire time. Did the flip and asked what I wanted. I opted for everything. She then proceeded to strip down and got a lackluster CBJ followed by mechanical full service. She had huge tits with monster nipples. Some belly sag. I was not impressed and will not repeat. She said it was mostly Latinas with one Asian one day a week. 40 +100 tip.

Reports

Donalds
    DAMMIT!

I have to go to Santa Paula on Friday and have a little time to kill, and I NEVER get up that way. Just my luck my stupid day job is ending this week so I don't even have a stinkin' $50 bucks to recon the new place and on the day Kitty is working. I need a rich uncle to kick some money into a PayPal account. Sorry guys, but maybe I can get some pics of the outside of the building anyway.

This sux..

Reports

Donalds
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Love the P.see. Disclaimer! She sounds lovely.
    She is!

Just to clarify, "Kitty" works Thursdays and Fridays in Santa Paula. Not every provder there knows everyone else since they are new, so that might lead to some verbal confusion. I've heard she also "opens the door" sometimes so don't mistake her for a Latina Mammasan!

Posting Limitations