Fetish Hookup

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SdRanger

Lalina Colombian and German bomb shell. 7608280870

http://imperial.backpage.com/FemaleE...lls-22/2141131

Tried to hook up with her several times. She's always interested and says she'll call back but she never does.

Reports

SdRanger

Asian Princess Katelyn. 7025537962

http://imperial.backpage.com/FemaleE...ial-22/2149745

Ripoff and no show. This happened twice. Called her up and she said she had to drive to get to El Centro so it would be 250 roses instead. Agreed both times only to have her not show, or answer my phone call after she requests a text for hotel address and room number. Not sure if she is leo or not so I give her the hotel address but say I will meet her outside. Never shows up. Maybe working with other girls because she mentioned "we" during a conversation.

Reports

Rico760

Monica Call me 760 534 4551 Rip off

She is an upseller and a rip off. Do not call.

Hello, Everybody!

My name is Monica

I am a VERY open minded, well groomed Classy Girl who LOVES to play.

I am very personable, outgoing, and cater to all FANTASIES.

Lets hook up for a good time!

Xoxoxoxo

Monica

Call me 760 534 4551 AVAILABLE NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico760  [View Original Post]
    760 534 4551 Palm Springs Monica.

This is an upsell scam. Says one thing in the ad and on the phone. In person wants four or fives times the money and says the original fee was just transportation to the meeting place. This is after saying 200 hr GFE with the ad and on the phone. In person it is 800 hr sort of GFE. Hot girl though, I have to admit that. Should say hot elite girl wanting 800 hr, stop being a LIAR.

Reports

Rico760

Palm Springs Dana 714-603-5741

Rip off upseller. Do not call. Rip off. Doubles the price and cuts the service to nothing. Threatens to call security on you, says you finished when you didn't.

Palm Springs Dana 714-603-5741

Dana (714) 603-5741

Have a long stressful day@work? Let me help you relax & relieve all of that stress.

I aim to please & promise to leave you COMPLETLY SATISFIED & wanting more.

No rushing & no games!

Independent, no agency fees.

Call me I'm waiting.

Dana 714-603-5741

Reports

Rico760

760 534 4551 Monica Palm Springs Rip Off Report

760 534 4551 Palm Springs Monica .

This is an upsell scam. Says one thing in the ad and on the phone. In person wants four or fives times the money and says the original fee was just transportation to the meeting place. This is after saying 200 hr GFE with the ad and on the phone. In person it is 800 hr sort of GFE. Hot girl though, I have to admit that. Should say hot elite girl wanting 800 hr, stop being a LIAR.

Reports

Rico760

760 534 4551 Palm Springs Monica

760-534-4551 Palm Springs Monica.

Reports

Rico760

Still a rip off 760-766-6625

This is a rip off upsell runs out the door with the money.

Quote Originally Posted by DJones  [View Original Post]
    Since that ad will probably be deleted, here's her phone number so you can confirm an ad is from her:

760-766-6625

She's not the girl in the picture. She's not FS for that ridiculous rate.

Reports

Rico760

Jenny in Palm Springs 760-766-6625

Rip off Rip off do not call

Reports

Rico760

Still a rip off 760-766-6625

This is a rip off upsell runs out the door with the money.

Since that ad will probably be deleted, here's her phone number so you can confirm an ad is from her:

760-766-6625

Reports

DJones

760-766-6625

BP report. Jenny upsell.

This happened to me a couple of years ago and I fell for it again. (Idiot)

I called Jenny from backpage. She stated her rate was $300 / hr. I told her I had only $200. She replied we could do half hour. I agreed and she would come to my hotel.

When she got there, she wasn't the girl in the pictures. She was still young and cute, but Asian.

She asked for the donation, and I gave it over. Jenny says "let's get started" and out comes a bottle of oil."Oh, this isn't full service. WE never do that. I could do oral but that's more money." (She knows $200 was what I had)

The handjob was pretty awesome, but not $200 awesome. She let me play with her ass, pussy and small tittles. I made her work for that $200 though. The HJ must have lasted pretty nearly the whole 30 minutes.

Why did she say "WE never do that"? Is there like a ring of little desert girls who give high priced HJ to saps like me looking for FS? I'd avoid her and all other girls on Palm Springs BP.

http://palmsprings.backpage.com/Fema...xy-21/12305371

Reports

DJones

Jenny in PS

BP report. Jenny upsell.

This happened to me a couple of years ago and I fell for it again. (Idiot)

I called Jenny from backpage. She stated her rate was $300 / hr. I told her I had only $200. She replied we could do half hour. I agreed and she would come to my hotel.

When she got there, she wasn't the girl in the pictures. She was still young and cute, but Asian.

She asked for the donation, and I gave it over. Jenny says "let's get started" and out comes a bottle of oil."Oh, this isn't full service. WE never do that. I could do oral but that's more money." (She knows $200 was what I had)

The handjob was pretty awesome, but not $200 awesome. She let me play with her ass, pussy and small tittles. I made her work for that $200 though. The HJ must have lasted pretty nearly the whole 30 minutes.

Why did she say "WE never do that"? Is there like a ring of little desert girls who give high priced HJ to saps like me looking for FS? I'd avoid her and all other girls on Palm Springs BP.

http://palmsprings.backpage.com/Fema...xy-21/12305371

Administrator
    Reports

Admin

Ripoff Reports

Posting Limitations