Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Propilot

Oriental Wellness Spa

Hello Gentlemen. I had the chance to visit Newark and while I was there I decided to try the Oriental Wellness Spa. The main reason that I went was to see Anna from Eastern 216. I called one day prior and asked for her by her new name to set up an appointment. The receptionist said sure no problem and we set up the appointment. The next day when I arrived at the appointed time, Anna was not there. Some new older Oriental woman was there. The woman's name was Yoko. I should have turned around and walked out, but the little head was in control. Terible TS, terrible massage, terrible everything. I definitely regretted spending $160 for a subpar woman and subpar service. Will not repeat.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Reports

Horton1

Vacationer's Impressions

Was recently in Rehoboth Beach and spent an hour at Top Quality, where I was introduced to the gorgeous and talented Wendy. One of the younger massage therapists I've seen (she was mid-20's), she was pure spinner. Had a few tats, if that's your thing. The spa itself isn't much to write about, it's clean but barely furnished. I think they keep the lights perpetually low to hide how bare the place is. Wendy treated me to a friendly TS to start things off before we moved on to the massage. Her massage wasn't all that great, mostly just rubbing her hands up and down my back, no pressure and no kneading. I was getting bored so I started feeling her out on moving on to the next stage, where her true talents lie. She agreed immediately and after the flip, she treated me to a remarkable CBJ while my hands explored. Would have gone further, but a certain monthly biological function would have made things messy, so we ended with HE. Cost was $60/ hr and a $80 tip. Afterward, she gave me water and took me out the back for a discreet exit. Will definitely repeat next time I vacation up there.

Reports

SurfnLift
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpStart69  [View Original Post]
    Visiting fro Nashville. Saw add on bodyrubs 54 years old women named Lynn in. Harrington. De any info on her and menu. Pm Me. Thanks Joey.
    Old and beat down I hear.

Reports

Member #4561

Visiting

Visiting fro Nashville. Saw add on bodyrubs 54 years old women named Lynn in. Harrington. De any info on her and menu. Pm Me. Thanks Joey.

Reports

SurfnLift

New Rehoboth Spa

It's in the Camelot Plaza, across from Ruby Tuesdays. I frequent Bay Vista and that is generally A+. So is the Korean Spa on Rehoboth Ave. New place you walk in, big empty lobby with a medical anatomy picture on a otherwise bare wall (Hahahaha) I suppose that gives the air of legitimacy?

Anyway, led back to a room $70 for hour, kind of lame message by a 40 ish (not so attractive Chinese woman). On flip FS offered I showed her $80 she agreed, rubbered me up. I think due to her looks and less than enthusiastic demeanor, I couldn't nut. So I told her to just jack me to finish. I am sticking to the other spas.

As another posted stated she was at least 20 years north of the advertised "23" and (I'm sure) never looked like the girls in the pics.

Reports

Chipper10

Jin jin (Jenmar plaza)

Paid a visit today. Saw Lucy. Not very attractive. Started with happy beginning during TS. Finished with a PM during HJ. Since she was braless it made roaming during release easy. Had she been even mildly attractive I would have gone for FS. Cest la vie. .6/.6.

Reports

Cephlapod Love

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by ChillTown1973  [View Original Post]
    she started to place her crotch on my hand to see what I would do and of course I started to rub her pussy. After about ten minutes or so, she flipped me and told me the prices, 100 for lay, 80 BJ and 40 HJ. I only had 40 on me so I got the HJ. It was 60 upfront. So I went away -100 from everything. She had a nice body, a little older but the body compensates for me. I am still looking for these girls in the pictures. If you need anymore details I'm me.
    OMG Dude! She actually quoted a price for sex acts? That is clearly illegal! If that is their practice, I would not expect them to be around very long if you know what I mean. Jeez.

Fare sounds about right. Sometimes one "can" negotiate a better deal.

Sounds like you had a good time! Thanks for the good report!

* We all know no one here does anything illegal and that acts that might happen are between consenting adults, fee payment is for massage services, dancing, stripping or some other service.

Reports

ChillTown1973

Dover AMP

Ok, so I broke down and went to the one by the Advanced Auto Parts in Dover. Girl said she would be about 20 minutes and I almost left. She asked me if I wanted a girl or a guy of course girl. She said some dude will come in and start the massage but a girl will be in. Ok, WTF, almost left again, but decided to wait just to see what was up. Some dude came in (not kidding) and started to massage me. NO funny games or anything, he was just doing it so I wouldn't be sitting there. After what seemed to be two hours, the woman finally came in, a little older but nice body. She started the massage, I got to say that the dude did a better job but that was not what I was there for anyway, she started to place her crotch on my hand to see what I would do and of course I started to rub her pussy. After about ten minutes or so, she flipped me and told me the prices, 100 for lay, 80 BJ and 40 HJ. I only had 40 on me so I got the HJ. It was 60 upfront. So I went away -100 from everything. She had a nice body, a little older but the body compensates for me. I am still looking for these girls in the pictures. If you need anymore details I'm me.

Reports

ChillTown1973

Dover Area

Has anyone had any recent experiences in the area with AMPs? Just got back to the area and wanted to see if anything has changed. Thanks.

Reports

Perkinslp

Top quality rehoboth

Someone pointed me in the direction of Top Quality in Rehoboth. Nice clean place. Younger lady, probably mid 30's welcomed and accepted the .60 for the hour. Opted for the table shower which was enjoyable, even though she seemed to be in a rush. Led back to the room for a very nice thorough massage leading to the flip. Again, no soft touch. Bartered for a CBJ for .80 and then spent the rest of my hour receiving a nice rub down. Nice place with a nice attitude and received the full hour. I'm sure I will be back.

Reports

Perkinslp

Red Rose Seaford

After striking out in Milford I decided to give Seaford a shot. Showed up while construction was going for the interior of the building. Paid for the 1/2 hour but cannot remember how much. Asian lady in her early 40's takes me to the table shower. Normally I love the table shower but it was really cold in the building, so cold my teeth were chattering. After seeing my state of discomfort she put a space heater in the massage room and that improved my comfort. Decent massage, nothing to write home about. It seems that I am having difficulty finding a place in Delaware that really knows how to use the soft touch prior to the flip properly. .40 for a standard finish and on my way. I may return, but will wait for warmer weather.

Reports

Perkinslp

Milford AMP

Stopped into the Milford location a few months ago. Opted for 1/2 hour for .5. Only one attendant that I could see. After paying door fee the door bell rings and another monger enters. Given that there were two of us and only one girl my time was only 20 minutes for an ok rubdown with a fair amount of haggling at the end. Left relieved yet somewhat disappointed at the cost for services rendered and shorted time. Total damage 1.3. Won't be back.

Reports

Chevyfan1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Annonex  [View Original Post]
    So, I traveled up to the Wilmington area and had a very plesant experience. Well worth the hour drive, if you're wondering.

I had the pleasure to meet a young lady tonight, unfortunately, I didn't catch her name. I'd say she was around 26 to 29, very friendly and polite. I opted for an hour massage, and on a scale of 1 to 10, the massage was around a 7.5/10. The hour cost $60.

I have more information for the more senior members, as per request. I am planning on making this trip again, I had a wonderful time, and I would like to recommend it to anyone who's interested.
    A young lady on Philly Pike? That has to be a first.

Reports

Annonex

Best Asian: and. DuPont Hwy

I decided to try out this AMP tonight, and I was very pleased with the service and massage. I was met at the door, I'd guess around 31-38 years old, very friendly. I opted for the half hour with the table shower. She had no qualms with washing the groin area, which has proven to show great promise for the flip. The massage was very good, 8/10 on the scale. On the flip, she asked if I would like for her to take care of me, and of course I said yes. She was slightly rough, but was amendable to corrections.

40 for the half hour, 40 in tip.

Sorry for the choppy report, I'm exhausted.

Reports

Annonex

Claymont, Philadelphia Pike

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Hey Annonex! How about some details? Which place did you hit? What about extras? Any tip advice?

Why Claymont and not the several on Maryland Ave? Yeah, I know. Sounds like I'm writing a book or sumpthin'. My bad.

Anyway: Those of us lurking the board are anxious to hear!
    Ceph, I was referred there by another member, and the place is actually a legit massage parlor, certified with certificate and everything. He asked me to be sparse on the iinformation in the report, since it IS a legit place. I can give anyone (senior members preferably) a detailed report if they PM me. I just want to respect the wishes of the senior member who gave me the information. Plus, I owe him for trusting me with the information, me not being a senior member and still being relatively new to the Mongering scene and all. I hope you understand.

Posting Limitations