Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSandCastle  [View Original Post]
    Beware Tyy1738, default age is 18 and the first message the girl sends you is: I'm almost 17, do you mind? WTF!
    20 or less and I ask for I'd right off the bat. Nothing to play with!

  2. #1554
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSandCastle  [View Original Post]
    Beware Tyy1738, default age is 18 and the first message the girl sends you is: I'm almost 17, do you mind? WTF!
    Do you use a photo of yourself on SA?

    SA seems TGTBT.

  3. #1553

    Same issue on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnersubx  [View Original Post]
    If you are a Seeking Arrangement kinda guy, beware that Brooked34200 claims to be 18 but has been on the site for over a year. My spidey sense tells me she may be 17. She couldn't prove to my friend with a valid I'd, mission aborted.
    Beware Tyy1738, default age is 18 and the first message the girl sends you is: I'm almost 17, do you mind? WTF!

  4. #1552

    Cardinal Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnersubx  [View Original Post]
    If you are a Seeking Arrangement kinda guy, beware that Brooked34200 claims to be 18 but has been on the site for over a year. My spidey sense tells me she may be 17. She couldn't prove to my friend with a valid I'd, mission aborted.
    Provider less than half your age plus 5 years is usually not a good move.

    Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.

  5. #1551

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnersubx  [View Original Post]
    If you are a Seeking Arrangement kinda guy, beware that Brooked34200 claims to be 18 but has been on the site for over a year. My spidey sense tells me she may be 17. She couldn't prove to my friend with a valid I'd, mission aborted.
    That could land you some time on your own vacation.

  6. #1550

    SA Site

    If you are a Seeking Arrangement kinda guy, beware that Brooked34200 claims to be 18 but has been on the site for over a year. My spidey sense tells me she may be 17. She couldn't prove to my friend with a valid I'd, mission aborted.

  7. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflfan  [View Original Post]
    Do you know or can link the cohort? Will need to avoid her too.

    Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.
    The girl who was with her said her name was Natalie and said she was 28 years old. I didn't recognize her from any ads I've seen.

  8. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflfan  [View Original Post]
    Do you know or can link the cohort? Will need to avoid her too.

    Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.
    Could maybe be her sister she use to do doubles with??

  9. #1547

    Mercedes.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLikeThat  [View Original Post]
    She had another chick in the bathroom getting ready to go out or something. No problem, so far. She gets undressed to thong. We lay down on bed for a couple.

    Minutes when her friend from the bathroom says her son is trying to call her about some fight with his girlfriend. He is supposedly outside the motel. She steps.

    Out to supposedly talk to her son. Says she will be back in the time it takes to smoke her cigarette. Her friend goes outside and says that she is gone. I have to.

    Leave because the friend who is in the room says that her boyfriend is on the way.

    This girl is running a scam. I didn't see anything posted about her here, so this is just a heads up.

    http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSe...-sexy/43155637
    Do you know or can link the cohort? Will need to avoid her too.

    Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.

  10. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by NotLikeThat  [View Original Post]
    She had another chick in the bathroom getting ready to go out or something. No problem, so far. She gets undressed to thong. We lay down on bed for a couple.

    Minutes when her friend from the bathroom says her son is trying to call her about some fight with his girlfriend. He is supposedly outside the motel. She steps.

    Out to supposedly talk to her son. Says she will be back in the time it takes to smoke her cigarette. Her friend goes outside and says that she is gone. I have to.

    Leave because the friend who is in the room says that her boyfriend is on the way.

    This girl is running a scam. I didn't see anything posted about her here, so this is just a heads up.

    http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSe...-sexy/43155637
    Mixed reviews on this one before, she has been staying somewhat close to me and I was going to try her out on the lip service she brags about but decided not to. I got an uneasy feeling with her sporadic text, just like something was just off. Seems I was right at least in this case.

  11. #1545

    Mercedes.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLikeThat  [View Original Post]
    She had another chick in the bathroom getting ready to go out or something. No problem, so far. She gets undressed to thong. We lay down on bed for a couple.

    Minutes when her friend from the bathroom says her son is trying to call her about some fight with his girlfriend. He is supposedly outside the motel. She steps.

    Out to supposedly talk to her son. Says she will be back in the time it takes to smoke her cigarette. Her friend goes outside and says that she is gone. I have to.

    Leave because the friend who is in the room says that her boyfriend is on the way.

    This girl is running a scam. I didn't see anything posted about her here, so this is just a heads up.

    http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSe...-sexy/43155637
    Ya she is another H user she will be one of the next to go and meet Brynn.

  12. #1544

    Mercedes

    She had another chick in the bathroom getting ready to go out or something. No problem, so far. She gets undressed to thong. We lay down on bed for a couple.

    Minutes when her friend from the bathroom says her son is trying to call her about some fight with his girlfriend. He is supposedly outside the motel. She steps.

    Out to supposedly talk to her son. Says she will be back in the time it takes to smoke her cigarette. Her friend goes outside and says that she is gone. I have to.

    Leave because the friend who is in the room says that her boyfriend is on the way.

    This girl is running a scam. I didn't see anything posted about her here, so this is just a heads up.

    http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSe...-sexy/43155637

  13. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by Incaller  [View Original Post]
    It creeps me out knowing I had sex with someone who's now dead. I try to avoid girls that I think do drugs because I don't want the Benjamin I gave them being the one that they bought their last ever fix with.
    99.9% of the badgers are using. Just how it goes. If you find the one that isn't using. You are either very lucky or they are hiding it very good.

  14. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by Incaller  [View Original Post]
    It creeps me out knowing I had sex with someone who's now dead. I try to avoid girls that I think do drugs because I don't want the Benjamin I gave them being the one that they bought their last ever fix with.
    When I first moved to Florida many years ago I met a 20 something SW one night and picked her up. First time ever. Gave a 10+ bbjcim and was hot as fuck. I went looking for her a few days later with no luck. Of course there were no cell phones then. Anyway not long after that I was reading the newspaper and saw her picture. They found her murdered in an orange grove. That was a gut punch to say the least. Not sure if they ever caught who did it.

  15. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by Incaller  [View Original Post]
    It creeps me out knowing I had sex with someone who's now dead. I try to avoid girls that I think do drugs because I don't want the Benjamin I gave them being the one that they bought their last ever fix with.
    Met a lot of girls down here in 5 yrs and tell you what not one that has not done something whether it be 420 , coke powder or rock, pills meth or H so depending what time of day your $$ is going to drugs or if its early in morning its to pay for the room for the day so they can make more money to give the drug dealers. Brynn posted on 10/28 at 830 am and probably had a date set up & was reported dead in tub at 339 that afternoon. Don't need to pm where I got info saw 50 report.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape