Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Hanson506

Sunrise, 4 hands

Stopped into Sunrise recently to see the very popular Julie. Julie, Coco and Candi were all in attendance. I had seen Coco once before but not Candi. On a whim I asked Julie if she and Candi would do a 4 hand massage. Paid each for the hour. TS was fun and very playful. Back in the room Julie took the lead and made sure Candi gave me the kind of service I was used to. It was very fun with 4 hands roaming and I really enjoyed it, but I won't repeat due to the usual AMP limits.

Seniors can PM for more details.

Reports

Looftnagorra

Sunrise

Just reporting yet another satisfied customer. Julie just keeps getting better with each visit. I don't go often, but each time I have for months I have seen Julie. I typically leave 60, and her service keeps getting better. I'm getting my money's worth now.

Reports

Joe Yama
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    While in Zen today, an inspector was there. Guess it is time to get their license recertified or something. Maybe it is that new massage parlor law. Didn't leave happy. No, not happy at all.

Drowned my sorrows in a gyro from Jimmy's. Great gyros! Yeah, the food truck in the parking lot.
    I've had that happen at another place. I think it was a legit establishment but it is really akward and quite frankly bull shit. I was laying there getting a massage and I hear doors opening for a few seconds and closing, and then mine opened. Total invasion of privacy.

Reports

Cockalorum
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Depends on you. If all I get is a rub and a tug, all I tip is $20. If I get more, I tip more. Some guys leave $60 for a HE. To me, that is KRAZY!
    Agreed, that's my same schedule. I've even left zero for a bad tug.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer

Reasonable tip

Quote Originally Posted by Romjester  [View Original Post]
    Just checking what is the reasonable tip at Sunrise. I"ll be visiting soon and do not want to over or under tip. I've visited with Julie a few times in the past but can't remember what I tipped.
    Depends on you. If all I get is a rub and a tug, all I tip is $20. If I get more, I tip more. Some guys leave $60 for a HE. To me, that is KRAZY!

Reports

Romjester

Sunrise - Reasonable compensatoin

Quote Originally Posted by JustaNewbee  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sunrise a couple of weeks ago and saw Candy, as reported very cute, very social able. Pretty standard fare, tried as I might could not get her "to bite" . Just a hand shake, left $40.00 don't think I would repeat, especially while Julie is there. Thought maybe a nice alternative.
    Just checking what is the reasonable tip at Sunrise. I"ll be visiting soon and do not want to over or under tip. I've visited with Julie a few times in the past but can't remember what I tipped.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer

Bad timing

While in Zen today, an inspector was there. Guess it is time to get their license recertified or something. Maybe it is that new massage parlor law. Didn't leave happy. No, not happy at all.

Drowned my sorrows in a gyro from Jimmy's. Great gyros! Yeah, the food truck in the parking lot.

Reports

BigDaddy1212

Rosalie

Went to body magic again last night had to do it LOL. They had a nice variety of girls for a Friday night and had a tough choice but had to go back to Rosalie again. This time was even more amazing as the awkward first time jitters were out of the way. She really took her time with the massage and really worked out the kinks in my neck and back. If you want more details PM me and I will fill you in. And yes she does look 25 if not younger. I also see that she has put her pic back up on ad sexy brunette. Hard to get to see her as walk in so please call and make an appointment because I almost missed her last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunnilingus69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her couple of times. She is young, around 25 yrs old.

Reports

Carjack

King

Quote Originally Posted by MingspaYama  [View Original Post]
    I have been to King once, and while it was not bad, it was not great either. I dreamt she was early 40's with a decent massage and good flip, but nothing special. This was more than a year ago so I do not remember her name. I have considered going back now that I know there is a back entrance off the road, but it is a little out of the way so I have not made the effort.
    Cindy at King Spa is petite & cute. Great massage & good HE. Nya is the best though.

Got up on table & straddled me for the HE. She was VERY determined to show me a good time.

Reports

Kevoneinfl

Afternoon at Magic

Dreamed during my afternoon nap. Called Marika but she was booked up so took a trip up to Body Magic. Met by Alicia, short cuban / latina. BBW, almost to my limits. Didn't seem any one esle was available soo in the back we went. Went with the 45 min session for .65.

Into the room and I name dropped my prevois visit with Kat to make her comfy. Got undressed and into robe for TS. She led me back, then left to change (not sure why she didn't change when I did like Kat did). Nice throughou TS, took our time and got very clean. Into the room after a bit, no rush or anything just enjoying the attention. Lite massage for the most part. I left the tip but I don't think she even counted till after.

I was hesitant at first but it turned into a very pleasent dream. I would repeat with Body magic.

PM me for more details.

Reports

BigSmitty67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I tried that one too but never could connect either. Makes you wonder why some of these ladies even bother if their business model doesn't include returning calls for potential clients.
    First post but I wanted to let you guys know about her. I have seen her a couple of times. She only does hh sessions with a pretty bad massage then a HE. On the plus side she has a tight little body. Not much up top. The more you see her the more comfortable she gets and the more she offers.

Reports

Cunnilingus69

Rosalie

Quote Originally Posted by JoeYama  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest problems with Magic used to be the age and variety for the cost. They have always been nice and accomodating, but for the price I would like something a little younger and more in shape. No offense to Kat because she has some nice assets, just prefernce. I know they have been bringing in a couple newer ladies so hopefully this is a good sign.
    I have seen her couple of times. She is young, around 25 yrs old.

Reports

Joe Yama

How old is she?

One of my biggest problems with Magic used to be the age and variety for the cost. They have always been nice and accomodating, but for the price I would like something a little younger and more in shape. No offense to Kat because she has some nice assets, just prefernce. I know they have been bringing in a couple newer ladies so hopefully this is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy1212  [View Original Post]
    I was in town with a few hours to kill before my next appointment and found an ad for Body Magic Spa and decided to give them a try. I made an appointment and arrived a couple minutes late but the staff there was very polite and welcomed me for my appointment to what I can only describe as a very clean relaxing environment as compared to most of the other spas and AMP in the area. Since I had the extra time I decided to go for a VIP treatment which was a 90 minute service. I was greeted by a couple of women but as soon as I saw Rosalie my choice was easy. Not only is she striking she was dressed to the nines and was apparent that this was a young woman who cares about the way she looks. She smiled at me and talked to me and soon made me feel at ease. Her long dark hair and piercing eyes made it almost impossible for me to think of anything else I had planned for the day and right away I knew I had made the right choice. She walked me into the back where there was a well decorated room with a hot tub and relaxing lighting. After we got past the business end of the deal she proceeded to give men the most amazing table shower I had ever had. She took her time and really put forth the effort without rushing me or just "going through the motions". Not only was she sexy as all hell she was pleasant and talked with me in a way that made me feel like she really cared about what I had to say. When we continued to the massage room she gave a great relaxing massage and asked me what I liked and proceeded to carry out my wishes. The prices here were comparable with other higher end establishments and while it was a few extra bucks over the AMP such as sunrise or some of the other newer establishments the price was worth every penny. She took care of my needs and while she doesn't do FS she makes up for it in many other ways. This is one talented athletic woman with the skin of an angle and model looks. There may be many options and other places but I can assure you that every time I am in town from Orlando I will stop by. Hell I may even drive over just for her that's how amazing she was. After we were done she tanked me with a hug and said she hoped I would see her soon. I am not a novice to this game but I felt like a teenager on his first date when I left. Rosalie is a 10 in my book and anyone out there would be insane not to run over and see her. I just hope that the next time I go back I am able to get in as I am sure as soon as word of her spreads her time will be hard to come by.

Reports

Patxzeni

Spa 520

I'm new to the area, didn't see much reviews about this place, but one of my friend told me I should give it a try because he was a regular there, good, I can park my car in the back, rang the bell, a pretty asian girl took me to the room told me to get undressed, she collects the 80 door fee then took me to the shower room, table shower was great a lot of tease, told her I need a hard massage, OMG she is really good at massage very pro, enjoy it a lot, little roam allow, standard HE finish! Great personality and a awesome attitude, tip her 60, damn it forgot to get her name but definity will visit again, for those who never been there before should give it a try, have fun guys and good night.

Reports

BigDaddy1212

Body Magic Spa (Rosalie)

I was in town with a few hours to kill before my next appointment and found an ad for Body Magic Spa and decided to give them a try. I made an appointment and arrived a couple minutes late but the staff there was very polite and welcomed me for my appointment to what I can only describe as a very clean relaxing environment as compared to most of the other spas and AMP in the area. Since I had the extra time I decided to go for a VIP treatment which was a 90 minute service. I was greeted by a couple of women but as soon as I saw Rosalie my choice was easy. Not only is she striking she was dressed to the nines and was apparent that this was a young woman who cares about the way she looks. She smiled at me and talked to me and soon made me feel at ease. Her long dark hair and piercing eyes made it almost impossible for me to think of anything else I had planned for the day and right away I knew I had made the right choice. She walked me into the back where there was a well decorated room with a hot tub and relaxing lighting. After we got past the business end of the deal she proceeded to give men the most amazing table shower I had ever had. She took her time and really put forth the effort without rushing me or just "going through the motions". Not only was she sexy as all hell she was pleasant and talked with me in a way that made me feel like she really cared about what I had to say. When we continued to the massage room she gave a great relaxing massage and asked me what I liked and proceeded to carry out my wishes. The prices here were comparable with other higher end establishments and while it was a few extra bucks over the AMP such as sunrise or some of the other newer establishments the price was worth every penny. She took care of my needs and while she doesn't do FS she makes up for it in many other ways. This is one talented athletic woman with the skin of an angle and model looks. There may be many options and other places but I can assure you that every time I am in town from Orlando I will stop by. Hell I may even drive over just for her that's how amazing she was. After we were done she tanked me with a hug and said she hoped I would see her soon. I am not a novice to this game but I felt like a teenager on his first date when I left. Rosalie is a 10 in my book and anyone out there would be insane not to run over and see her. I just hope that the next time I go back I am able to get in as I am sure as soon as word of her spreads her time will be hard to come by.

Posting Limitations