Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Black Girls White Guys
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ShLonger

Sunrise Cam?

Was that a camera in top corner of the room at Sunrise? I was going to ask Julie, but I got distracted.

Reports

Just Cruzin

Go with the Flow

I think I would have said something along the lines of "holy crap I am getting aroused" and see what she comes back with. Was it a draped session? If so, I would of lost the towel to see her reaction. Just never know. May be worth another visit to see if the second session repeats the first. Good luck!

JC

Quote Originally Posted by LovePearz  [View Original Post]
    I moved here a short time again and have been lurking for a bit. I had an odd experience at a big chain massage place and wanted to get an opinion and maybe get some shared experience. I had an appointment with a new therapist to work out some kinks in my back and I was definitely happy with the way she was put together. While I was face down, she hikes a leg up on the table and pulls my arm over her thigh and asks if I mind; I don't. I figure it's a good way to get to my shoulder and I'm happy that my arm is draped down her inner thigh. Then, a bit later she asks me to roll over. Se starts working on my biceps and I find that she lifted my arm so that my hand is now covering a nice see cup. For the first time in a 'regular' massage house I start to get hard. The rest of session seemed a bit more intense. No HE or anything along those lines and the session finished up.

I've been to AMPs and don't have a problem asking for what I want but I was tongue tied in a place like that. We didn't have a prior agreement. Has anyone had a HE or FS in a place like that?

Reports

LovePearz

At the big chain?

I moved here a short time again and have been lurking for a bit. I had an odd experience at a big chain massage place and wanted to get an opinion and maybe get some shared experience. I had an appointment with a new therapist to work out some kinks in my back and I was definitely happy with the way she was put together. While I was face down, she hikes a leg up on the table and pulls my arm over her thigh and asks if I mind; I don't. I figure it's a good way to get to my shoulder and I'm happy that my arm is draped down her inner thigh. Then, a bit later she asks me to roll over. Se starts working on my biceps and I find that she lifted my arm so that my hand is now covering a nice see cup. For the first time in a 'regular' massage house I start to get hard. The rest of session seemed a bit more intense. No HE or anything along those lines and the session finished up.

I've been to AMPs and don't have a problem asking for what I want but I was tongue tied in a place like that. We didn't have a prior agreement. Has anyone had a HE or FS in a place like that?

Reports

Count
    Also keep in mind that you will have spent $160+ and you can get FS for less. The shower and the massage are much of what you are paying for, so if it is not your thing, I would go the FS route. However, AMP's are probably your safest bet from being caught by both the law and / or your girl, and by far your best shot at NOT bringing anything home with you, forever.

Reports

Count
    One of the best parts! Oriental ladies are generally VERY clean conscious, and if you are not clean, they won't go "there" (any number of nice places). You will usually be asked if you want the shower. Say yes. Even if you know you are clean, they do not know that. They will ask you to disrobe while they take your money to Mamasan. I usually wrap in a towel with some parts hanging out. It gives them some idea of what you are looking for. This is the time (in my opinion) to place your tip on the lamp or other prominent table. I recommend matching the house fee, usually $80 for hour. Others will tell you differently, but It has worked for me. She will lead you to the shower, which is usually a tiled table with a soft mat. They will lay you down, face down, and dump buckets of warm water on you, and scrub you head to toe, EVERYWHERE. Let them know what you like by squirming or just be vocal. They will rinse with a shower hand held head, and ask you to flip. Same thing again, except you probably will be asked it you want your jewels washed (legally she has to). Say yes. Depending on girl you will get from a light cleaning to near HE. Stop her if it is too much, or if you are ready to go then and there, let it fly! I usually do a little of my own hand exploring at this time on her. It lets them know what you may want, and also that you are lot likely the man. They you will be rinsed ad toweled dry, and walked back to the room, where she will disappear for a few minutes to go back and clean the shower area as you relax face down on the table, usually covered. If you have not left a tip, now may be a good time to do so. You will have a good feel what is ahead by how good the table shower was. Again, others will tell you not till the end, but I disagree. I usually either select a girl based on recommendation or past experience, but if she is completely new to me and I am going to TOFTT and be the first, it is a gamble. If you KNOW it is a girl who will give you a great massage with HE and full roaming on her, again $80 is my recommendation, and their expectation. If it is a girl who you know or think will go a bit further, an extra $20 will let them know what you are looking for.

However, learning and gaining experience as a noob is half the fun and most of the excitement (of the unknown), and if you have not had a few flops, you cannot appreciate the good ladies as well! Looks is rarely a factor, but I am VERY visually aroused, and will select a better looking younger, slimmer one if I know she is my type, but having said that, the 2 best experiences I have ever had (one just last month at Rockledge) have been with ladies who were not 7's or better.

I hope others append or add what I may have missed or may be thought to be incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by SbGuy690  [View Original Post]
    I'm a n00 b to massage places, so please laugh and then let me know the answer.

What is a "shower" at one of these places?

Reports

MadisonGuy69
    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    You have a 21 year old hot Asian wife, and you are still hitting AMP's? Sure, variety is nice but shouldn't you be at home hitting that while she is still young? Peace.
    Everytime I say it's my last, until the next time comes. They are the safest non getting caught way. She caught me with my ex's and has even managed to catch me with backpage but MP's there is no phone or text trail. It's the perfect 1 hour mancation.

Reports

SbGuy690

Showers?

I'm a n00 b to massage places, so please laugh and then let me know the answer.

What is a "shower" at one of these places?

Reports

Cockalorum

Palm tree

Been about a year since I've been there to see Sophie (sp). Had a good last time, had fun this time. Drink your energy drink before you go. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I'm black and blue like last time. That's always hard to explain. Great gal. I'll be back next year.

Reports

Spacemanfl

Never do a couples massage

I think he would have some splaining to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage.jpg‎  

Reports

Count
    You have a 21 year old hot Asian wife, and you are still hitting AMP's? Sure, variety is nice but shouldn't you be at home hitting that while she is still young? Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Made it to the new MP by Domino's on A1 A in cape canaveral / cocoa. The girl that greeted me use to work at the one at 520/ A1 A, great body but face eh it gets dark enough. She told me Mimi would service me and it scared me but she said she was hotter. For the most part she was right, Mimi wasn't super young but in the right light could pass as late 20-30. Odds are she was in her 40's but asians hide it well. Very good massage, great HE, she has pretty nice breasts for an asian too. My wife is asian and 21 so I'm grading on a hard curve. Started at IR and just didn't see anyone I really had to have dances from so decided to try the new place. I love the back entrance too. I will definitely return unless my ATF in Orlando starts answering her phone again.

Reports

MadisonGuy69
    Made it to the new MP by Domino's on A1 A in cape canaveral / cocoa. The girl that greeted me use to work at the one at 520/ A1 A, great body but face eh it gets dark enough. She told me Mimi would service me and it scared me but she said she was hotter. For the most part she was right, Mimi wasn't super young but in the right light could pass as late 20-30. Odds are she was in her 40's but asians hide it well. Very good massage, great HE, she has pretty nice breasts for an asian too. My wife is asian and 21 so I'm grading on a hard curve. Started at IR and just didn't see anyone I really had to have dances from so decided to try the new place. I love the back entrance too. I will definitely return unless my ATF in Orlando starts answering her phone again.

Reports

Littleshyguy

One is relatively new but the other is not

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    There are two new ones being advertised on BP. Been years since I visited one, but I am so tired of dealing with people using drugs I may have to.

Any news on this:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...77-25/10003436

Or this one in Cape Canaveral:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...use-23/8257081
    Your first link is to the place that is wedged into in the strip mall across from the dinosaur store. I went there once, right after they opened. Lackluster performance from a less than attractive attendant. Needless to say, I haven't been back. Of course, that was a year or so ago when they opened. I am sure they have had a couple other "Grand Openings" since then!

The second link is to Asianna. That place has been around for many years. They are cleaner than most places and give good massages in my experience. A couple of their attendants are better than average (7 range for me) and their performance can be quite good if they are comfortable with you. Still mainly standard finish though. Again, I haven't been patronizing them (or any local AMPs for that matter) much lately either. Value is just not there for the money, IMO.

There is one new place in the area though:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...wn-23/10973097

I have not tried this place out. But recent reports here seem to indicate that they have young-ish attendants that are better than average looks-wise. From what I gather, performance is still pretty standard.

Someone more in-the-know please correct me if I am off base.

Reports

FloridaRecruit

Massage parlors beachside

There are two new ones being advertised on BP. Been years since I visited one, but I am so tired of dealing with people using drugs I may have to.

Any news on this:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...77-25/10003436

Or this one in Cape Canaveral:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...use-23/8257081

Reports

Count
    I looked at every video on her page and could not find it. Do you have a link? I have been thinking of giving her a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwethers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Wendy's website where she does nude tutorials on how to please a woman? She masterbates and all kinds of good stuff.

Reports

Mwethers

Palm bay Wendy

Has anyone else seen Wendy's website where she does nude tutorials on how to please a woman? She masterbates and all kinds of good stuff.

Posting Limitations