Naughty Reviews
www.socialsex.com
Fling.com
Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BooCo

Heaven

Stop by Heaven at CB this afternoon. Greeting me was one of the young lady look very familiar must be from Sunrise, forgot her name. The facility is very clean, new and impressive. There is small private waiting room with frig full with water bottle and soda, magazines (no Playboy or the likes) for your reading while waiting. Feel like in doctor office waiting room but with more privacy. Waited there about 10' another lady in her say late 30's to mid 40's hard to tell, came in and take me to massage room, collected the fee (by the way there is list price for the service posted inside the entrance). Off go to the shower on a pair of slipper, TS room clean but small. Got clean up all the area. Back to massage room, told MiMi (or Meemee) like to have a hard massage, walk on back as well. Had a very good massage 8. 5 out of 10. On the flip, HE is so so standard AMP, got cleanup, little over an hour. Standard tip, left happy and feel good. Did I say very clean and newly fresh AMP.

Reports

Kevoneinfl
    No tour but did ask about it. Sounds like the showers are just that, showers for before or after. Not TS type. Unknown on the cuzzi.

Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Kevon: Did you by chance get a tour of the new construction taking place? Rumors are there will be showers and maybe a jacuzzi and was wondering if anything is completed yet? Should be real nice once finished but not sure the timeline on that.

BN.

Reports

Rockon2

Sunrise

Had a nice morning with Julie, but she has some sad news for me. She's retiring next week. So if you guys haven't had a chance to say Hello, to her now is the time.

Reports

NjGotSun

Heaven in CC

Having (6) MP in less than two miles you would think there would be more COMPETITION, but alas there is not. I noticed a new AMP in CC / CB on BP and called to see what the skinny was to find their cost is on par with everyones. Its clear to me now the girls there have zero to do with that as they live in Orlando and are carted out daily by the BOSS. IN any case, I digress its a nice place, completely NEW!/ The girls are super friendly and the service is IMHO BETTER than any other on AIA. I would recommend to anyone that goes to Sunrise or Asiana.

Reports

DivesLong

MM. Think I'm done there.

Went in for some relaxation, got lucky and got 4 hands. The experience was more of a check box of something I always wanted to try, the 4 hands experience definitely was not worth the 2 beans and room fee, it had a rushed aura of it. The real experience would not hit me until about 15 minutes after I left the place and would have to wait till the morning to sort it out.

I've been going to MM since I guess around November of last year and really liked the atmosphere, the providers, although never could actually get time with Jen, Maria; and Claire took real good care of me and I always felt comfortable entering, during and leaving the establishment. That all came to a halt this morning as a residual from a visit I had there last night, and I now find myself looking for another establishment.

I've met Jen before and she seemed like a good person with a business mind, I hope she figures it out as small businesses are hard enough to succeed when everything is going right. Perhaps when the construction is done and the staff has changed over it may be worth another try, but for now I will move on.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    There is where we differ TwoWheeler, I am an optimist! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    This isn't economics, supply and demand and all that stuff. There is a standard rate for this area. Also seems to be a standard set of available extras at the AMPs in this area. We'll see more AMPs changes the rate or extras in the next year. I highly doubt it, but I am a pessimist.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Kevon: Did you by chance get a tour of the new construction taking place? Rumors are there will be showers and maybe a jacuzzi and was wondering if anything is completed yet? Should be real nice once finished but not sure the timeline on that.

BN.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoneinfl  [View Original Post]
    Recently took a nap after lunch and dreamt I drove to MM and was greeted by Lea. Went back to the room where a 45 min session was paid for. $60. Lea has caramel complexion with a great smile and eyes. Nice body, a bit bbw (stretch marks evident, plus muffin top) Started in massage with nice touch, a little light to my tastes but I wasn't complaining. On the flip arrangements were made and more fun was had. Senior members can ask for info. All in all a great time was had, maybe a bit rushed as she had another client coming soon. Maybe I need to start a timer on my watch to mark the time so I don't get shorted. I recommend her. Again much like BM the prices are higher them AMP, but closeness, ability to converse with masseuse and services do factor in.

Reports

Kevoneinfl

Dreams at MM

Recently took a nap after lunch and dreamt I drove to MM and was greeted by Lea. Went back to the room where a 45 min session was paid for. $60. Lea has caramel complexion with a great smile and eyes. Nice body, a bit bbw (stretch marks evident, plus muffin top) Started in massage with nice touch, a little light to my tastes but I wasn't complaining. On the flip arrangements were made and more fun was had. Senior members can ask for info. All in all a great time was had, maybe a bit rushed as she had another client coming soon. Maybe I need to start a timer on my watch to mark the time so I don't get shorted. I recommend her. Again much like BM the prices are higher them AMP, but closeness, ability to converse with masseuse and services do factor in.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer

I know how economics work.

Jn the general realm of things competition is always good for the consumer. It keeps businesses on their toes and keeps prices competitive. If we just had one parlor in MLB things would be much different and the one establishment would have a monopoly on services. By having a number of establishments in the same area they will be vying for customers and price and services will reflect that. Now there are always exceptions to everything but I think competition will be good for us.
    This isn't economics, supply and demand and all that stuff. There is a standard rate for this area. Also seems to be a standard set of available extras at the AMPs in this area. We'll see more AMPs changes the rate or extras in the next year. I highly doubt it, but I am a pessimist.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Jn the general realm of things competition is always good for the consumer. It keeps businesses on their toes and keeps prices competitive. If we just had one parlor in MLB things would be much different and the one establishment would have a monopoly on services. By having a number of establishments in the same area they will be vying for customers and price and services will reflect that. Now there are always exceptions to everything but I think competition will be good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think they will compete with price? Just because they are close to each other doesn't mean it will bring prices down. MM has lots of extras that Zen doesn't provide.

The newish AMP on PB Rd east of Babcock seems to be a bust. After it opened and a few locals reported on it, no one else, including me, bothered to visit. IMO the lack of a TS is one reason not to visit. To lack of extras is a show stopper, too.

The place on Wickham near Home Depot doesn't offer anything different either. At least that has been my experience and forum posts mirror my experience.

We can always hope a more Orlando-style AMP will open here.

Reports

Launcher321

Jones1101

Your inbox is full.

It is about a half mile north from that location on the right, just before the traffic light.

Reports

Launcher321

Massage Heaven

This new AMP is in Cocoa Beach off of A1A near the pier and in the same plaza as Cigars Etc. All new inside with discrete parking and an entrance (ring the bell) in the back. Sunni and Mimi are Korean girls from Orlando. Both appear to be in their mid to late 30's, Sunni is slender with an ok face and Mimi is short and petite with a cute face and nice sized B cups. A third girl will be there in the coming weeks.

I opted for an hour and Sunni led me back. I decided to try the pre-tip on the shelving unit before the table shower. The TS was above average with good attention before and after the flip. A quarter of the way into the massage, Sunni gave me the above info and said she was going to have Mimi finish so I could experience both girls. Mimi gave a very nice medium to hard massage but her thigh work deserves praise. Lots of brushing and grazing there. Nice! A double hot towel back walk was fun and she has a sexy, throaty laugh. The finish was good with exposed, above the waste roaming and tweaking. They went over the hour by about 20 minutes, no doubt wanting all new customers to become regulars and said as much. Standard $80/$40 from me.

Hopefully one more AMP in the beach area will be a benefit, time will tell. 2 other guys showed up as I was leaving which thrilled these two to no end. I'll be going back.
    Oh, one more thing: she completely stripped the table and remade it with fresh towels and linen while I was getting dressed. A good thing to know and pass on.

Spread the wealth.

L.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer
    Thanks for the info. The more establishments the better for us when they start competing with price.

MM has started construction on some additional space leased by Jen next door to them. The plans are to have showers available which will be great for us.

Things are looking up again in Melbourne / West Melbourne.
    What makes you think they will compete with price? Just because they are close to each other doesn't mean it will bring prices down. MM has lots of extras that Zen doesn't provide.

The newish AMP on PB Rd east of Babcock seems to be a bust. After it opened and a few locals reported on it, no one else, including me, bothered to visit. IMO the lack of a TS is one reason not to visit. To lack of extras is a show stopper, too.

The place on Wickham near Home Depot doesn't offer anything different either. At least that has been my experience and forum posts mirror my experience.

We can always hope a more Orlando-style AMP will open here.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Thanks for the info. The more establishments the better for us when they start competing with price.

MM has started construction on some additional space leased by Jen next door to them. The plans are to have showers available which will be great for us.

Things are looking up again in Melbourne / West Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoneinfl  [View Original Post]
    New oriental massage opening soon. Wickham and 192 in the Win Dixie plaza. Big sign outside. Doubt its sunrise caliber but here's hoping. Competition for Zen and MM as well.

Reports

Kevoneinfl

New OMP

New oriental massage opening soon. Wickham and 192 in the Win Dixie plaza. Big sign outside. Doubt its sunrise caliber but here's hoping. Competition for Zen and MM as well.

Posting Limitations