instabang.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

GreenKnight195

Body Magic. Niki

I decided to give BM a try. Called and made an appointment for Saturday night, but did not request anybody specific as this was my first time to visit Body Magic. When I arrived I was greeted by Niki, a beautiful dark skinned lady with amazing eyes. I opted for the hour with TS. During the water play extra options were discussed and agreed upon. I received a great table shower, an excellent massage, and a topless HE. Niki was very pleasant and personable and I had a great time and will return at some point. Niki is tall and buxom, larger than I normally enjoy (I prefer spinners) but she is very attractive. As others have stated, cost is higher than a standard AMP but not enough that I won't return.

Reports

SurfNinja

Body Magic

First Post.

After wasting my time at a few other local establishments I gave Body Magic a try. Had an amazing time. Everyone was very friendly and much more attractive than the usual girls I have visited. There were a few girls working, Sara took me back to a very clean and comfortable room. Got on the table and left the tip out in view so there wasnt any confusion. The service was on a whole other level! Left feeling like a million bucks. Will def be back to try out other providers as I did see other hot girls working there. This is def going to be my go to location. Can't wait to go back. Be prepared to spend a little more here but the experience is more than worth it.

Reports

Cockalorum

Spa 520

Stopped in last week during the day. Not busy, smelled something cooking that wasn't desirable to my taste buds almost left. Wasn't your normal insence smell. Middle age women met met at door, cute, all smiles, then the switch with an older women. Guess her name was Linda. Almost punted then, but decided I was there, had a room and they weren't busy. I was tired and really just wanted a massage. No expectations. Decent TS, very squeaky clean. Decent back massage. On The flip she turned into the negotiator. She really wasnt my type but I negotiated anyway. I had fun, Left relaxed, learned some kinky shit never tried before. Would repeat if in the mood.

Reports

Thatt64

Long time user. First time poster

Hello friends of the the red lights. I am a long time reader of this site and wanted to express my thanks to the countless reviews that helped me navigate the offerings in Brevard and beyond. I have been a fan of this hobby for more years than your average provider has been alive and as such have had a view dreams. Some good some bad some outright unbelievable bad. Well, nightmares are dreams too. When survived they make for good stories.

I will be posting some of my experiences not only to share them with like minded collectors and dream catchers, but to try to repay some of the great times I had because of this site. To start I wanted to throw in my 1. 75 cents reading some of the comments about Marika. While she is not necessarily my type physically, she definitely has a great personality with a different approach and thus created a sequence of dreams that are getting better and more interesting each time. She has the ability to get to you in a way that seems genuine, caring and yet incredible sensual, while keeping the anticipation very high. That is hard to do for those of us who indulge on a regular bases and because of it do not get exited only because the lights are dimming. She is save and I have had good laughs, relaxing times and convulsions that lasted long enough to leave me in need of a massage. She is my go to for a relaxing finish to a busy day.

Thanks again and I will keep you posted of my excursions. Please let me know if my comments lack detail or you have any constructive pointers. Thanks.

Reports

JustaNewbee

Help brothers

West coast, south florida, Vegas, good times had by all, last week went to st Pete for business, hoping Kristy was still at PineTree.

Jackpot, it's been six months sines I live in a Brevard. Beautiful face, geniune small, nice breasts "semi real" small tight body. A full menu. Early 20's, tight, in all the right places. She will jump on you will you jump on her furious, she says want do you want to do. All is covered but I swear I can't tell I don't even know when she dress the soldier. She is in to her work! When we were finished I wad still inside just talking no need to jump out. And what we have here is the handshake.

Does any one have info on Our local talent that may be wanting to perfecting there craft. I would love a great massage with a little more than what I can preform as a standard service, on my self hard to get excited about farmer Palmer.

Any intell would help I have gotton lucky here in Brevard a few times. Would like the consistent luck and full menues I receive either in the st Pete area or ft L area. To make its way here. Thanks in advance one and all.

Reports

Night Creature

King Spa new staff

I saw a new ad in BP this morning for both King and Royal spa. Both had the usual photos of cute Oriental spinners (we know how that usually ends.). I met Nevi, a late 20's cutie than made this place my new favorite. Good TS, decent rubbing, and ending with lots of roaming and a nice handshake. I will definitely be back. Royal also advertises a new staff, but that was my backup plan in case King greeted me with somebody born before electricity. I did not go there yet. I may never go and just stick with King.

Reports

Patxzeni

New girl in Spa 520

Met a new girl, isn't super hot, but she's better than what I was expecting, The massage was very methodically. She hits all the right spots with gratifying pressure, and the flipped Her hands went from therapeutic to erotic, her hands were wrapped around my cock like a boa constrictor, and she beat me off with no mercy. I grunted, curled my toes, and popped my load in a vulgar amount. I should try and unload before coming here again; hahahah wow what a finish, leave very very happy.

Reports

DocSter

Yomi

Quote Originally Posted by Cunnilingus69  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe Yomi? Petite. Age. Etc. ?

CL.
    Yomi about 30 yo, 5'6", thin, small blurts, decent looking, pretty smile and very friendly, wants to please and not just get the ka ching. Altho very happy with tip.

Would see again.

Reports

True Pair

Camilla is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Launcher321  [View Original Post]
    I liked SM's description and review of Camilla so I made an appointment. The massage was ok, medium pressure and lasted just long enough for her to become comfortable with me. From here on out, the rest of the session was incredible. Her hands and very large breasts worked as a team on me in a variety of positions. Camilla calls this her "basic" and I encourage you to experience it as IMHO there isn't anything basic about it at all! SM was spot on with his description of her and I'd like to add that she is curvy, articulate, fun and sexy. She is also a member of USASG and said she would check out the posted reviews we wrote. There is more on the menu (and she is a safe girl) but l also was having such a good time I just asked her to continue. Camilla is there Mon / Tues / Wed and every other Sunday for now. Spent .55 for 45 min with a .50 tip. I will repeat.

L.
    These reports are true. Ta ta's are huge you might get stretch marks on your cheeks if your not careful. Place is clean and parking is out of sight of 192. I will return.

Reports

Jacknows52

Marika

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    One might think that YOU are Marika or are shilling for her. You came on the board in April and have posted what looks like advertisements with no details about her and her alone. So if the brothers here get suspicious, you'll have to forgive us.
    Well I can understand how you would think that the truth of the matter is that I'm pretty new to this site, and I have a pretty big Crush on her, I Know I Know.

It's not a big deal but I just can't say enough good things about her.

So think what you may brothers that's the story and I want you to know. She's a real "gem" to me anyway.

My Dream just doesn't end.

Reports

Whiskeysours

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknows52  [View Original Post]
    Yes they sure are and I do have chemistry with this lady.
    One might think that YOU are Marika or are shilling for her. You came on the board in April and have posted what looks like advertisements with no details about her and her alone. So if the brothers here get suspicious, you'll have to forgive us.

Reports

WhiteSuspect

Sunrise

Made a trip to sunrise and of course they were busy. Julie wanted me to pay and wait and when I said I would be back later she took me to a room in the back to wait. LOL she seemed rushed through the shower but made up for it on the massage which I'm still feeling today LOL. The rest went as we all know.

Reports

Cunnilingus69

Yomi

Quote Originally Posted by DocSter  [View Original Post]
    Went there earlier this week, Yomi?, very nice and accommodating had great TS, fair massage, then nice dream with BBBJ, more licking than sucking and HE. Fumm menu was offered but did not partake. Lasted at least an hour felt so good left $ tip, rec if that what you are in the mood for.
    Can you describe Yomi? Petite. Age. Etc. ?

CL.

Reports

DocSter

Sunrise CB

Went there earlier this week, Yomi?, very nice and accommodating had great TS, fair massage, then nice dream with BBBJ, more licking than sucking and HE. Fumm menu was offered but did not partake. Lasted at least an hour felt so good left $ tip, rec if that what you are in the mood for.

Reports

Launcher321

Camilla too

Quote Originally Posted by SingleMoms  [View Original Post]
    Saw Camilla at massage matters, new girl there this week. Real pretty latina chick, huge tits, long hair, tan skin, real friendly, and easy to talk to. She is about 5'3" and has a few extra pounds, but nothing you would not like unless you only like spinners. Talks real sexy as you get the rubdown. I felt like there were a lot of options available but I did not discuss but she seemed very open. I was very happy with those huge ta-tas and her pretty face.
    I liked SM's description and review of Camilla so I made an appointment. The massage was ok, medium pressure and lasted just long enough for her to become comfortable with me. From here on out, the rest of the session was incredible. Her hands and very large breasts worked as a team on me in a variety of positions. Camilla calls this her "basic" and I encourage you to experience it as IMHO there isn't anything basic about it at all! SM was spot on with his description of her and I'd like to add that she is curvy, articulate, fun and sexy. She is also a member of USASG and said she would check out the posted reviews we wrote. There is more on the menu (and she is a safe girl) but l also was having such a good time I just asked her to continue. Camilla is there Mon / Tues / Wed and every other Sunday for now. Spent .55 for 45 min with a .50 tip. I will repeat.

L.

Posting Limitations