Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Patxzeni

Spa 520

I'm new to the area, didn't see much reviews about this place, but one of my friend told me I should give it a try because he was a regular there, good, I can park my car in the back, rang the bell, a pretty asian girl took me to the room told me to get undressed, she collects the 80 door fee then took me to the shower room, table shower was great a lot of tease, told her I need a hard massage, OMG she is really good at massage very pro, enjoy it a lot, little roam allow, standard HE finish! Great personality and a awesome attitude, tip her 60, damn it forgot to get her name but definity will visit again, for those who never been there before should give it a try, have fun guys and good night.

Reports

BigDaddy1212

Body Magic Spa (Rosalie)

I was in town with a few hours to kill before my next appointment and found an ad for Body Magic Spa and decided to give them a try. I made an appointment and arrived a couple minutes late but the staff there was very polite and welcomed me for my appointment to what I can only describe as a very clean relaxing environment as compared to most of the other spas and AMP in the area. Since I had the extra time I decided to go for a VIP treatment which was a 90 minute service. I was greeted by a couple of women but as soon as I saw Rosalie my choice was easy. Not only is she striking she was dressed to the nines and was apparent that this was a young woman who cares about the way she looks. She smiled at me and talked to me and soon made me feel at ease. Her long dark hair and piercing eyes made it almost impossible for me to think of anything else I had planned for the day and right away I knew I had made the right choice. She walked me into the back where there was a well decorated room with a hot tub and relaxing lighting. After we got past the business end of the deal she proceeded to give men the most amazing table shower I had ever had. She took her time and really put forth the effort without rushing me or just "going through the motions". Not only was she sexy as all hell she was pleasant and talked with me in a way that made me feel like she really cared about what I had to say. When we continued to the massage room she gave a great relaxing massage and asked me what I liked and proceeded to carry out my wishes. The prices here were comparable with other higher end establishments and while it was a few extra bucks over the AMP such as sunrise or some of the other newer establishments the price was worth every penny. She took care of my needs and while she doesn't do FS she makes up for it in many other ways. This is one talented athletic woman with the skin of an angle and model looks. There may be many options and other places but I can assure you that every time I am in town from Orlando I will stop by. Hell I may even drive over just for her that's how amazing she was. After we were done she tanked me with a hug and said she hoped I would see her soon. I am not a novice to this game but I felt like a teenager on his first date when I left. Rosalie is a 10 in my book and anyone out there would be insane not to run over and see her. I just hope that the next time I go back I am able to get in as I am sure as soon as word of her spreads her time will be hard to come by.

Reports

Hawkeye49
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Bo...bs-21/10176531

Has ANYBODY seen, or I guess been with this woman?? She sure looks hot. Anything to report her would be great.

Thanks, Vero.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJzipper  [View Original Post]
    Called her at least 6 times on my I95 trips. Never got a return call. Good luck and report back if you connect. Phone number has changed a few times and another girl came up when googling an old one.
    I tried that one too but never could connect either. Makes you wonder why some of these ladies even bother if their business model doesn't include returning calls for potential clients.

Reports

Cockalorum
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNewbee  [View Original Post]
    Do to good reviews I stopped by MM today. I saw Ashley, $70. For the door price. Wide open menu, however Very Steep, was inclined to forgo the more sensual menu, however was able to negotiate down $40.00, still way expensive. Very pretty face, okay bode, awesome o skills, so so on others. Not sure I would repeat considering the damage. Most damage I have ever incurred in my short hobbyist career thus far. I've been to Vegas and had two 8-9 same time for less. Maybe it's me, but Brevard county seems to be either very limited on menu options or very expensive compared to other markets, ie S Fl, West Cost etc. I guess I need to find a good incall provider. Sunrise is always good but very limited for the most part.
    P.S. was told Claire was hit by a car and would not be coming back anytime soon. Ashley said she wasn't sure how accurate the story was.
    Try the orlando board, it's hit and miss here for full menu options at a reasonable rate for walk ins or AMPs style. There's a few hits time to time but not consistent. Even in Orlando you have to keep up with whose working where to be sure when you walk in. Your best option here for a larger menu are the private massages. There's a numbers of reports On this forum.

Reports

StymieChula

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ial-26/9175264

Visited Sweetness a few nights ago. Once in the room we both quickly disrobed and I approached her and began caressing. We skipped the rub and she got down to a BBBJ. Her technique was very soft and pleasent. Finish was cob. I prefer cim, but whatever. Rate was $60.

She shares an apartment at the end of Babcock and Rt 1 with friends. When I left her friends were out and one of them started to say something. Another friend quickly quieted him down.

Will repeat, but hopefully when the entire apartment is empty.
    Yeah she likes the COB someone told her it would make the ta ta's grow rofl.

I guess when your chest is like a 12 year old boy you try anything.

Reports

Jacknows52

Marika's Massage

Wow saw Marika on Sunday at her new location she's HOT! Those photos don't do her justice ...real nice and relaxing got the.

Most amazing massage from her and then we played she's fun and sensual very sexy.

Worth the extra cash. Making her Den my monthly stop. Very happy.

Reports

JustaNewbee

Sunrise

Went to Sunrise a couple of weeks ago and saw Candy, as reported very cute, very social able. Pretty standard fare, tried as I might could not get her "to bite" . Just a hand shake, left $40.00 don't think I would repeat, especially while Julie is there. Thought maybe a nice alternative.

Reports

JustaNewbee

Massage matters

Do to good reviews I stopped by MM today. I saw Ashley, $70. For the door price. Wide open menu, however Very Steep, was inclined to forgo the more sensual menu, however was able to negotiate down $40.00, still way expensive. Very pretty face, okay bode, awesome o skills, so so on others. Not sure I would repeat considering the damage. Most damage I have ever incurred in my short hobbyist career thus far. I've been to Vegas and had two 8-9 same time for less. Maybe it's me, but Brevard county seems to be either very limited on menu options or very expensive compared to other markets, ie S Fl, West Cost etc. I guess I need to find a good incall provider. Sunrise is always good but very limited for the most part.
    P.S. was told Claire was hit by a car and would not be coming back anytime soon. Ashley said she wasn't sure how accurate the story was.
    Last edited by JustaNewbee; 04-05-14 at 20:51. Reason: add on

Reports

DbloSeven4

Massage Matters

Hmmmmm. Today at lunch I nodded off with the breeze blowin. Came up to a door with no appointment. A beautiful girl named Claire Answered the door. We talked and got comfy. The massage was very nice, actually got deep into my calf and thigh mussles. The rest of the back rub and arms felt superb. On the flip I noticed she had bought the same birthday suit (minus a thing or two with additions). What a doll. Thats about the softest skin I have felt in a dream in a long time! In my dream I checked my watch (which she never did) and noticed it was time to wake up. She seemed to care less I over slept 5 min. Now I see why folks dream of her. Yea, they aint got water play, but boy does she make up for it! I actually drove to Body Magic and for some reason did not stop. Very thankful I slept where I did!. I will find that tree again, them dreams there are amazing.

Thanks Claire, if your real and not just a dream!

SM pm for details.

Phew. Nice!

Reports

WJzipper
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Bo...bs-21/10176531Has ANYBODY seen, or I guess been with this woman?? She sure looks hot. Anything to report her would be great.
    Called her at least 6 times on my I95 trips. Never got a return call. Good luck and report back if you connect. Phone number has changed a few times and another girl came up when googling an old one.

Reports

NewSailor

Sunrise

So I decided to hit up Sunrise. While I was there I was greeted by a chick named Kelly. We went through the usual massage part and on the flip she was aggressive on the HE part, but not too bad though. As always Sunrise is a good choice. When I left however I did notice two BCSO vehicles outside but they went to the bagel shop two stores down for lunch, a little spooky for me when I left.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer
    Quote Originally Posted by TMF714  [View Original Post]
    I have been to see Chris-she is strictly legit-great rates and a great massage.
    Thanks much.

Reports

TMF714

Massage on A1A Satellite Beach

I have been to see Chris-she is strictly legit-great rates and a great massage.

Reports

Miksta

Sunrise

Went to Sunrise for the first time last night and had a real nice time with Candy. Very cute Korean with a nice body nice firm be cups table shower withs lots of teasing and play the massage was real nice as I needed a good massage as well and the flip well, lets just say she has hands of gold. Will definitely be visiting her again.

Reports

Cunnilingus69

Damage?

Quote Originally Posted by SingleMoms  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ashley, she is there part time, off and on, lives down in South Florida. Everyhting worked out just fine with her and she is easy to talk to. Said she used to work at Paradise years ago and also worked at Body Magic previously. Let me know if you want some more details.
    What was the total damage?

Posting Limitations