Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

BallBustinTwo

I'll try anything once in this dam heat! Dozed off at us1 BM. Dreamed of Roseali.

Reports

DocSter

Meh

Quote Originally Posted by GoCanes  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that I saw this one yesterday. The good. Pics are accurate and location is the furthest from sketch. Other than that, I wouldn't even call it a massage. More like applying lotion. She was not into it at all but I still managed to complete my dream. Would not repeat. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...eet-26/8423621.
    Seems like we all end up with this one instead of RTFF.

Reports

TwoWheelTourer

Rtff

If you did, you knew what to expect. If you didn't, that is your fault. Sweetness has been reviewed numerous times. I (and a few others) use her for a fast, cheap fix. She serves that niche well. As for a real massage, forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCanes  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that I saw this one yesterday. The good. Pics are accurate and location is the furthest from sketch. Other than that, I wouldn't even call it a massage. More like applying lotion. She was not into it at all but I still managed to complete my dream. Would not repeat. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...eet-26/8423621.

Reports

Go Canes

Meh.

Reports

BernieLomax

Body Magic

First time post, new to the hobby. Does anyone know why some of the names associated with Body Magic on this forum don't match the names from other review sites. Is it so they know what site you received information from? Example: this guy called and asked for Rosalie, we know he was looking at the USASG Forum. Just curious, new and nervous. Looking for the right place to start hobbying! Thanks.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Big Daddy,

No offense but you paid way too much for a HJ. What happens is when someone starts paying $200 for a $100 service the establishment or provider will take this as the norm and think her basic service is worth the inflated price. This can have a grave affect on their business because the Seniors will not succumb to these outrageous inflated prices. I see this is your first posting on here. Maybe read a bit and familiarize yourself with the area and the prices / quality of the various service providers. Just an FYI.

Good Luck and welcome to the board. Thanks for sharing.

BN.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy91  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at BM, very quiet, not much too look at just off the main us1. Was greeted by a older woman, very kind. Then I was introduced to niky. Not usually my type but very charming and beautiful eyes. I opt for the 45 special. Had a sexy body shower and a very good massage followed with HJ. Options available, very accommodating. 20 something, nice assets!!

Coin $$.

Will repeat great service.

Reports

CrankBait
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy91  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at BM, very quiet, not much too look at just off the main us1. Was greeted by a older woman, very kind. Then I was introduced to niky. Not usually my type but very charming and beautiful eyes. I opt for the 45 special. Had a sexy body shower and a very good massage followed with HJ. Options available, very accommodating. 20 something, nice assets!!

Coin $$.

By the rate you was going any options would have cost you a lot more. Save your money and get real. That much for a HJ and you will repeat. Look around and there are a lot of better deals out there. Be safe.

Reports

Melbournefl

BM review

I have read several reports on BM and fell asleep and dreamed of a visit with Sara. They were running a special in the dream of 45 minutes for $65 and Sara was the tour guide. The room consisted of a table and a smaller spa which she filled up with warm water. The session started off with a nice back massage followed by a tub entrance in which she joined me. She had a smoking hot body with perky tits and a nice round ass. She is a mixture of black and mid easterner and has a very hot exotic looked to her. We played in the tub for a while and then returned to the table. All the fun was safe and she was a very active participant. She completed the clean up with a warm towel with the tip being $. Overall a very nice dream that I hope to have again.

Reports

BigDaddy91

Coin $$.

Reports

Ccon66
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    $100 tip for a HJ is excessive. You should have told her you only had $50 with you because you read numerous MM reviews on this site that $50 extra got the job done.
    *Nod* I usually put money in 2 or 3 different spots, maybe $50 in 1 pocket, $100 in another and $50 in my wallet, this way I can show only what I think I need to show.

Reports

Putzy

Sunrise. Coco and Candy

Saw Coco a couple weeks ago. Nice looking girl, mid-30's or so. Nice body. TS was good. Massage also good. HE was very good. She worked very hard to make sure I was happy. Standard service level for Sunrise.

Saw Candy a couple days ago. Very nice looking girl, a little younger and slimmer than Coco. Very nice bod. One of the best TS I ever had. Was rushed for time, so opted for only 30 minutes. Had to slow her down during both the TS and before the flip, as I almost became too happy both times. Wow, this girl knows what to do. After the flip was also excellent. Again, standard service level for Sunrise, but also worked hard and made me very happy. Even fully dressed me afterward and brought some water.

Overall had great time with both girls, though I think I prefer Candy just a bit over Coco. Between Julie and these two girls, you can't go wrong at Sunrise. Unless you are looking for a Jag-like PSE.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    $100 tip for a HJ is excessive. You should have told her you only had $50 with you because you read numerous MM reviews on this site that $50 extra got the job done. She would have accepted it. Probably being a newbie there she tried to get as much as she could have which is expected. In your case there was zero negotiation. Now, April will think $100 tip is her norm for newbies there and the next guy (s) will have to step up to the plate and protest. Sorry you got overcharged.

Go on Monday or Tuesday morning early and see Camilla. The place is empty at 10 am.

BN.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawom  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a complaint, but I think is just a reflection of my lack of experience. I've never used a MP before, but with all the great talk of MM lately, I thought if give it a shot. Hoped to catch Camilla, but she was busy. So I saw April. Pretty blonde with a nice figure. $50 for the room for half hour and went back and got comfortable.

While relaxing to a back rub, I nodded off and had a dream. In the dream, April quoted me $ for a HJ, $. 5 for BJ and $$ for FS. I was a little shocked, cause that seemed significantly more than I've read. But I felt that challenging those rates would be rude. Settled on a HJ, and I will say that it was a good experience. I woke up, we chatted and I left.

I will go back, because I'd really like to see Camilla, but does anyone have any negotiation advice? If I happen to have a similar dream, I'd rather be prepared and pay a fair rate.

Reports

Dawom

MM First Visit

Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    IMO here is how is works in this area.

If the house fee is $50 then for a normal massage including a HE via a HJ pay the young lady $50. So if you double the house fee in most establishments I have been in here you will leave with at least a HJ. The girls will not normally discuss price beforehand so bring enough money to cover the extra fee. Kind of an unwritten protocol in most rub and tug places. Now, if you want more than a tug you need to negotiate on the flip and come to a mutual agreement say on a BJ. But don't think that when the BP ad states $45 for a massage you will get your dick jerked off cause it will not happen. The amount stated on the ads is just the "House Fee" and the masseuse does not get much or any of that house fee.
    This isn't a complaint, but I think is just a reflection of my lack of experience. I've never used a MP before, but with all the great talk of MM lately, I thought if give it a shot. Hoped to catch Camilla, but she was busy. So I saw April. Pretty blonde with a nice figure. $50 for the room for half hour and went back and got comfortable.

While relaxing to a back rub, I nodded off and had a dream. In the dream, April quoted me $ for a HJ, $. 5 for BJ and $$ for FS. I was a little shocked, cause that seemed significantly more than I've read. But I felt that challenging those rates would be rude. Settled on a HJ, and I will say that it was a good experience. I woke up, we chatted and I left.

I will go back, because I'd really like to see Camilla, but does anyone have any negotiation advice? If I happen to have a similar dream, I'd rather be prepared and pay a fair rate.

Reports

Milky Way

Nikki at BM

A report from friend:

Name: Nikki.

Spot: Body Magic.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 5. 5/10.

Ass: 6. 5/10.

Ethnicity: Mixed.

Pics: Not available.

Extras: Yes (might be YMMV).

Coin: $. 25.

Comments: Sara and Rosalie were not available hence I decided to settle with Nikki. She is voluptuous and tall (not BBW). Has a nice attitude (all smiles and polite). He was made to understand that there is more on the menu but he was just satisfied with having standard HE. If you are looking for a beautiful masseuse and service in the league of Sara and Rosalie then she is not for you. In his opinion, she is ok for situations where you are in a pinch and just need standard HE.

Conclusion: He will not repeat.

Link: http://www.bodymagicspa.org.

Reports

Milky Way

Rosalie at BM

A report from friend:

Name: Rosalie.

Spot: Body Magic.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Pics: Not available but you won't be disappointed.

Extras: Yes (might be YMMV). Menu was open but he only took part in a few.

Coin: $$.

Comments: Very tight body (not an ounce of fat but still looks healthy). The ass was round and tight but smaller when compared with Sara. She should be in her mid to late 20's. The donation was on the high side but the service is top notch. Rosalie is an amazing lady that makes you feel welcomed the moment you step in. Very good interpersonal skills and an attitude that wants to please. You can't go wrong with either Rosalie or Sara.

Conclusion: He recommends her and would repeat.

Link: http://www.bodymagicspa.org.

Posting Limitations