Adult Vacation
Rabbits Webcam
Rabbits Webcam

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ir

Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Massage Heaven on Saturday. I had only been there once before to see Coco before she left. The girl I had this time did not go quite as far as Coco but still not bad. I live closer to King spa in Melbourne but the quality of girls I have had in my 2 experiences at Massage Heaven makes it worth the drive. I will repeat. After I dove down for a couple cocktails at IR. I really wish with all of the Asian MPs and all of the Asians at IR that I could find some take out but so far no luck.
    What's IR? I have friends in Melbourne. I would like some take out too.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaNewbee  [View Original Post]
    Okay, let me know. Went to one of our popular local AMPs. No names,. Good massage, new talent,. Mutual disrobing, mutual gratification, great handshake. After the entry fee, tipped. $60.00. (Remember received a handshake only) This new provider was VERY unhappy. (Pissed) I've been to this establish. Many multiple times with only very good feedback. I can't say I've been treated like this EVER. Not sure I want to go back. Who is out of line? Only looking for feedback and not validation. Thanks, JANB.

Can't WAIT to go back to Vegas. Going back in Sept. Typically a girl a day in the desert. The difference is almost obnoxious. Unlimited menus, no drama, beautiful girls, the action is rediculas. And then back to the SpaceCoast. Shouldn't we all put our collective feet down. West Coast of Fl awesome, South Fl awesome. But the SC, if you find AMP that treats you great it seems like you are almost on your knees. What you tink Mon?
    She is out of line, you gave $20 more than I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaNewbee  [View Original Post]
    Okay, let me know. Went to one of our popular local AMPs. No names,. Good massage, new talent,. Mutual disrobing, mutual gratification, great handshake. After the entry fee, tipped. $60.00. (Remember received a handshake only) This new provider was VERY unhappy. (Pissed) I've been to this establish. Many multiple times with only very good feedback. I can't say I've been treated like this EVER. Not sure I want to go back. Who is out of line? Only looking for feedback and not validation. Thanks, JANB.

Can't WAIT to go back to Vegas. Going back in Sept. Typically a girl a day in the desert. The difference is almost obnoxious. Unlimited menus, no drama, beautiful girls, the action is rediculas. And then back to the SpaceCoast. Shouldn't we all put our collective feet down. West Coast of Fl awesome, South Fl awesome. But the SC, if you find AMP that treats you great it seems like you are almost on your knees. What you tink Mon?
    Provider might just be having a bad day. Who knows. For what happened, I'd say your tip was quite adequate. Many it's 2/3 of that, even with mutual disrobing, and the provider is happy. Again, provider maybe having a bad day, but if you want to go back, here's some advice I was given. Lay the tip on the table or out in full view. That way provider sees the tip from the start and is more comfortable (YMMV). Maybe try again with that method.

AMP advice

She's the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by WJzipper  [View Original Post]
    Well, a Google Image Search leads to her FB page. GIS and phone number search are immediates as soon as the little head says he's interested.
    I sfriend her a week or so ago. She's a school trained therapists which I needed because of a really tight hamstring. She relly knows what she's doing and the menu was very open -her' girlfriend' may be there but I didn't mind as she is friendly and walks around naked too! Very hot.

I highly recommend. She's very personable and has a great personality. Negotiate with her.

Jorel1920.

Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Massage Heaven on Saturday. I had only been there once before to see Coco before she left. The girl I had this time did not go quite as far as Coco but still not bad. I live closer to King spa in Melbourne but the quality of girls I have had in my 2 experiences at Massage Heaven makes it worth the drive. I will repeat. After I dove down for a couple cocktails at IR. I really wish with all of the Asian MPs and all of the Asians at IR that I could find some take out but so far no luck.
    I think if you play your cards right the IR girls are available for take out. I would find ways around be straight forward, maybe offer to take them to dinner or shopping. I dated a couple different asians there, and noticed that some of them will pretty much go out with any nice guy shopping. I let the cheap asshole thing work for me, if I want a girl to take out from IR I spend 0 $ on her otherwise you become a customer and a dollar sign. Of course I have to deal with drama bullshit then. Good luck in your hunt.

Massage Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke17  [View Original Post]
    Visited three times in the past. Quick to contact, good communications, all about giving you what you want. Very reasonable price, might want to take your own cover. Once she was out which limited to BBBJCIM. Body rubs through FS, just let her know what you want and she will provide. No upselling or haggling over price.
    Can you give me her BP page this one expired.

Gis

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoneinfl  [View Original Post]
    Anybody check out this person.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...rains/12951721

Reminds me of someone but can't put my finger on it.
    Well, a Google Image Search leads to her FB page. GIS and phone number search are immediates as soon as the little head says he's interested.

Don't often ask for help

Anybody check out this person.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...rains/12951721

Reminds me of someone but can't put my finger on it.

MM. Damn they got expensive

Needing a kink worked out on Saturday and my regular AMP busy I decided to give MM a visit. I don't remember the name of the dark skinned young lady with the shaved side of hair but damn what a spinner sized body. Very soft well maintained skin which roaming was allowed, she provided a decent massage but on the flip the menu was served and started at 3 digits, massage session over. Probably be awhile before I go back, just to pricey for my mongering budget.

Palm Tree Spa Rockledge Us 1

I am very happy with deep tissue massage and pain.

Relief accupressure and closeness of sensitive touch.

Of Sophi and has openings weekends and weekdays.

Has a close personal caring touch and offers steam sauna and dry sauna.

Accupressure is a good relief for pain and muscle pains and relieves.

Stress and offers relaxation at decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by WasLG  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...utcall/7854385

Seems reasonable and the pic looks good. Thanks.
    I saw her in 2006 she was 36 years old than too. Going on 40. The menu was not cheap. She was nothing to get excited over. Just Ho hum.

Message Heaven

Called ahead and was asked to make an appointment for an hour later so I obliged (I didn't request a specific provider). I arrived at the agreed to time and drew Lisa. Said she has been there a month and will be around awhile longer. She is probably a late 30's to mid 40 MILFy lady and my 50 somthing age found attractive. She is nice. She has a nice figure and skin, nice hands, good attitude, and nice touch and technique. I had a table shower but that didn't dwell on any particular spot too long. I left happy, relaxed, and I would repeat. My last trip here was in Jan so MH doesn't know my face too well but in time maybe the service I get will be more personal as they see my face more often. I did see two other younger attractive ladies. One was very petite and cute.

LS.

Palm Tree Spa Rockledge

Excellent Spa and Beautiul Service I walked in and the host is very friendly and the Rooms are private. Special tender care.

Of massage and has wonderful hot steam and dry Sauna. Accupressure is back and used and sensitive touch to take.

Special care of any pains and concerns to injuries. I use the Dry Sauna and steam Sauna and really on tender care from a.

Past injury and serrvice is special designed and care of the customers desires and needs has special concern for.

Minor injuries and pain. Accupressure realieves stuborn injuries temporary and recover from the pain and can help in.

Stress of injuries and Sophi allows you time to explain the needs of visit and is very understand and enjoy the great feeling.

Of back stress relief massage and wonderful deep tissue massage follow up with a heat sauna visit. I'm so happy to visit and.

Will go back.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Posting Limitations