Naughty Reviews
Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf
Fetish Hookup

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Hodar

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I looked at every video on her page and could not find it. Do you have a link? I have been thinking of giving her a try.
    I went to see her years ago. Some odd facts. Big hands, fake ass, fake tits, will suck your wiener but won't let you near the so called cooter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Geaknow

Yes MH

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson506  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the new therapist's name?
    Hanson, Name was Ailley. Or spelled similar. Very nice petite And cute.

From Gainesville.

Anyone seen the talent at the 520 spa recently? There use to be a girl named Bobbie and a Cocoa don't know we're they went but would travel to Otown to see them again if they were that close.

Reports

ThrillaVanilla

Summer at mm

I've window shopped on this site for a while before actually registering a account. My first post I'll write about my last Parlor experience with Summer at Mm. She was the only therapist running the establishment that night and I'm glad it had been her taking care of me. She was friendly in more ways than one. Lovely bare back blow job and extraordinary vaginal! Love the way she talk to me like she owned it. I think I fell in love for the night. Been dreaming about her ever since. Will be returning to see her.

Reports

MadisonGuy69

Info

Has anyone here seen Pamela at Body Magic, I can't tell if the photo is legit or not. I've heard some other guys inquire not sure why there hasn't been a review yet anyone? She is in yellow dress below.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Thera...-staff/6791494

Reports

MadisonGuy69
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRocks  [View Original Post]
    Man! I think I am totally out classed by these guys! The only yacht I could afford would be one in a bottle or a dingy.
    Sorry guess my sarcasm wasn't strong enough. Either there's a troll among us or someone watched pretty woman way too many ways. But you know what they say, one guys dream is another guys nightmare.

Reports

HotRocks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Visa, I was thinking about giving her a yacht and just meeting her in ports of call when I'm in the area. You're going to have to up your game a bit unless you want the bottom feeders.
    Man! I think I am totally out classed by these guys! The only yacht I could afford would be one in a bottle or a dingy.

Reports

Smoov

Fellas fellas

Visa and Madison its not that serious, but I'm sure she'd appreciate it LOL. Smh.

Reports

Visa Benjamins

Thanks for the tip

Okay, I may look into that. Any girl I seek (and as I said I'm picky) its either a hit or miss first impression. They never know I have that much cash or much about me until then. Just the minimum. Any girl I ever pulled away from is because they messed up or I felt it was time for them to make a life of their own. Because I don't want a serious commitment or kids. I know I'm a fool for blondes with blue eyes so I look forward to meeting her and testing her waters. Hope she doesn't disappoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by HotRock  [View Original Post]
    Visa, you might want to try out arrangement finders. If you going to give that much for a pseudo relationship.

Reports

MadisonGuy69
    Visa, I was thinking about giving her a yacht and just meeting her in ports of call when I'm in the area. You're going to have to up your game a bit unless you want the bottom feeders.

Reports

Launcher321

MH new girl

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson506  [View Original Post]
    My guess is he's talking about Aylee.

Reports

HotRocks
    Visa, you might want to try out arrangement finders. If you going to give that much for a pseudo relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by VisaBenjamins  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. My last post never uploaded, but in any case Summer seems to be this threads current superstar. My comrades gone there and seen Jen, Ashley and April. Heard some good stories but also told me about Summer in which they were told be another girl she doesn't do FS. Now that I'm reading this I'm very interested to make my first mm experience with her. Then again if she doesn't do full it's not worth my time. I know these girls are trying to get money and I have no problem filling up they pocket book but as picky as I am if I choose you I expect to get what I want. So guys is there more I can hear about Summer that would draw my fat pockets to her? If I like her I may have her stay in my condo when I'm in town for special interest. May even give her a key there and one of my cars while I'm out of town working. Besides satisfying my sexual fantasies we can have a lot of fun and spend plenty money.

- Visa.

Reports

Hanson506

Massage Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Geaknow  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Massage Heaven for a great massage and wow they have a new therapist working, very petite and cute. There massages are the best and the place is very clean Well worth the trip.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...wn-23/10973097

Reports

Visa Benjamins

Summer, nice reviews but is she worth my investments?

Hmm. My last post never uploaded, but in any case Summer seems to be this threads current superstar. My comrades gone there and seen Jen, Ashley and April. Heard some good stories but also told me about Summer in which they were told be another girl she doesn't do FS. Now that I'm reading this I'm very interested to make my first mm experience with her. Then again if she doesn't do full it's not worth my time. I know these girls are trying to get money and I have no problem filling up they pocket book but as picky as I am if I choose you I expect to get what I want. So guys is there more I can hear about Summer that would draw my fat pockets to her? If I like her I may have her stay in my condo when I'm in town for special interest. May even give her a key there and one of my cars while I'm out of town working. Besides satisfying my sexual fantasies we can have a lot of fun and spend plenty money.

- Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWorldwide  [View Original Post]
    Seen her when I was in town. Love her professionalism, conversation and is an eye candy. Never forget this seductive blue eyes and smile. Not to go into details but she knows how to please her client. Will definitely be seeing her again once I return to Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifesAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Figure I put my two cents on mm new blue eyes sensation Summer. She's seen me. Very beautiful. The tattoo on her back that say too sexy has some truth to it. Gives a nice massage with an even nicer happy ending. Takes her time and make sure you get the experience you paid for. I recommend her.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious  [View Original Post]
    Massage Matters off 192 Melbourne FL I've chose the new booty in the establishment Summer early this month. About 5'9, slender, about a "be" cup, nice ass, luring blue eyes and curly blonde hair. One tattoo on her thigh another on her lower back. I'd say she is in her 20's very friendly, seductive voice by nature with a sexy laugh. Gives an acceptional massage and her skin is baby soft. We negotiated the second half of the session and she gave me a mind blowing experience. She's very quiet, silent moaning. Table only rocked afew times but for the most part slow grinding. Oral was on point and she didn't rush. I could have tipped a little better but I'll make up for it next visit. Unlike the other girls she was more professional, a lady and savour the moment when it comes to the happy ending. Jen should hire more women like her. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoov  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the hype behind her I finally seen her and all I can say is WOW! She gave me the GFE of a life time. She's everything I've heard the guys brag about. Will be repeating with her soon. Smoov.

Reports

Geaknow

Massage Heaven

Stopped by Massage Heaven for a great massage and wow they have a new therapist working, very petite and cute. There massages are the best and the place is very clean Well worth the trip.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...wn-23/10973097

Reports

Smoov

Summer

After reading all the hype behind her I finally seen her and all I can say is WOW! She gave me the GFE of a life time. She's everything I've heard the guys brag about. Will be repeating with her soon. Smoov.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious  [View Original Post]
    Massage Matters off 192 Melbourne FL I've chose the new booty in the establishment Summer early this month. About 5'9, slender, about a "be" cup, nice ass, luring blue eyes and curly blonde hair. One tattoo on her thigh another on her lower back. I'd say she is in her 20's very friendly, seductive voice by nature with a sexy laugh. Gives an acceptional massage and her skin is baby soft. We negotiated the second half of the session and she gave me a mind blowing experience. She's very quiet, silent moaning. Table only rocked afew times but for the most part slow grinding. Oral was on point and she didn't rush. I could have tipped a little better but I'll make up for it next visit. Unlike the other girls she was more professional, a lady and savour the moment when it comes to the happy ending. Jen should hire more women like her. Peace.

Posting Limitations