Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DocSter

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    Really that is a fair price especially for an attractive girl. The only thing that can beat it is if the girl worked out if her home part time and you got to keep the house fee.
    Thought it was reasonable especially since phone number does not show up, however your car is on US1 for anyone to see.

Reports

Hodar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSter  [View Original Post]
    Had a superb dream with Sara at Body Magic. TS, Jacuzzi, FS including CBJ, CG, RCG, finish mish, another Jacuzzi. Very pretty great body, would def repeat.

House 3/4, her $. 25, best hour in a while despite the total $$.
    Really that is a fair price especially for an attractive girl. The only thing that can beat it is if the girl worked out if her home part time and you got to keep the house fee.

Reports

Gramsstud

Marika

Could someone pm me her menu & donation? I have pm JackO (her biggest fan on here) twice now and he has not had the courtesy to reply.

Thanks G.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    What a shame because Claire and Jennifer (owner) are (were) friends. Thought Claire was a big asset to MM with her local following. Guess it is a personal matter and hope it was at least an amicable split. Noticed that Claire is not by Sarno Rd area anymore. Good luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I had to go out of town this week and wanted to see my ATF rub girl and figured she would be at work at MM so I called. The girl that answered was at first evasive than told me Claire was canned. I called Claire and this was confirmed. I know for fact that she took a few days off to help another massage girl while she was in the hospital. I guess MM has no separation package or unemployment benefits.

She is working out of her home full time again.

Reports

Hodar

Claire terminated from Massage Matters

I had to go out of town this week and wanted to see my ATF rub girl and figured she would be at work at MM so I called. The girl that answered was at first evasive than told me Claire was canned. I called Claire and this was confirmed. I know for fact that she took a few days off to help another massage girl while she was in the hospital. I guess MM has no separation package or unemployment benefits.

She is working out of her home full time again.

Reports

JayBird777
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZ28  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed some new faces in their ads and on their website. Anyone know if they are legit or just stock pictures? If legit, who's who?

Thanks.
    That would be great. I'm wanting to head over there next week and it would be good to know the names associated with the pics. If someone would PM who to ask for, that would be appreciated as well. I prefer average / slim ladies 28 or older. Thanks.

Reports

BlackZ28

Pics in Ad?

I've noticed some new faces in their ads and on their website. Anyone know if they are legit or just stock pictures? If legit, who's who?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSter  [View Original Post]
    Had a superb dream with Sara at Body Magic. TS, Jacuzzi, FS including CBJ, CG, RCG, finish mish, another Jacuzzi. Very pretty great body, would def repeat.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Imagine a 4 hander plus with Jenn and Camilla for $150? I will ask if they are open for that dream.

Glad you had fun with Camilla.

BN.

Quote Originally Posted by ForFunNow84  [View Original Post]
    Per some positive reviews I checked out Camilla the other day. Good looking girl with great naturals. I didn't go for extras as I was in a time crunch and usually like to test things out before I push the limits. . 5 house. 5 tip, great HJ and Russian, let me make a nice big mess on those great naturals. MM has a good clean location too. Camilla is very nice, clean, well spoken and sexy as hell. Her looks, naturals and personality really appealed to me. Great conversation and pleasant experience all around. She is a good girl take good care of her.

I also saw Jen while I was there, very good looking woman.

I would be interested to hear details on extras if anyone wants to PM me. Thanks.

Reports

Cockalorum

Sunrise

Stopped in and saw Coco. Put back on a few of the pounds she had lost before. Still looks good, great attitude. Same great service. Went over a little on the time with no hesitation to make sure I was done. I hate it at other places where you can't shoot at will and they rush you which makes the situation even worse. Will repeat.

Reports

DocSter

Sara at BM

Reports

ForFunNow84

Camilla

Per some positive reviews I checked out Camilla the other day. Good looking girl with great naturals. I didn't go for extras as I was in a time crunch and usually like to test things out before I push the limits. . 5 house. 5 tip, great HJ and Russian, let me make a nice big mess on those great naturals. MM has a good clean location too. Camilla is very nice, clean, well spoken and sexy as hell. Her looks, naturals and personality really appealed to me. Great conversation and pleasant experience all around. She is a good girl take good care of her.

I also saw Jen while I was there, very good looking woman.

I would be interested to hear details on extras if anyone wants to PM me. Thanks.

Reports

JayBird777
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Next time I will be ready! I just got taken by surprise this time. Not many big naturals in Brevard so this was a treat for me and as they said shit happens. I was very happy today indeed but will be more resistant next go-around. Unfortunately did not get to meet Ashley today. The big boss Jennifer came in after I left.

Thanks for your heads up.

BN.
    Ashley was in the lobby and I got to meet her when I was let in. She seemed pretty cute so I'm looking forward to getting to know her better myself.

Reports

Brevard Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird777  [View Original Post]
    Next time, I recommend going for extras. It's worth it. Here's a little tip. She expressed to me that she likes being in charge so maybe you should give her free reign to take control and let her make you happy.
    Next time I will be ready! I just got taken by surprise this time. Not many big naturals in Brevard so this was a treat for me and as they said shit happens. I was very happy today indeed but will be more resistant next go-around. Unfortunately did not get to meet Ashley today. The big boss Jennifer came in after I left.

Thanks for your heads up.

BN.

Reports

ForFunNow84

Body Magic

I was in a tight spot last week and things kept falling through so I stopped by Body Magic. Saw Niki, very pretty girl, not usually my type but she has a bangin body and is very friendly. Great tits and ass, super expense for me though, should have passed on everything and I won't be back. Thinking with the wrong head, hot chick but CBJ that was very short and turned into HJ, room was hot, she was nice but service was very sub-par and over priced. Just my opinion though.

Reports

JayBird777

Re: Camilla

Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    After reading the positive reviews about Camilla and some personal input from Monger True Pair, I ventured over to see Camilla this morning. MM is located in a nice area and parking is safe and anonymous since there are other businesses in the immediate area.

I knocked on the outside door of MM and was greeted by Camilla who addressed me by name since I called and made an appointment. She is a very attractive young lady with great DDD breasts. Being a boob man I could not wait to get my hands on them. Went into a very clean dimly lit room with soft background music playing and paid the $50 house fee and disrobed.

Camilla came back and took her top off to reveal a beautiful set of heavy hangers and I started playing with them. I told her I did not want much of a back rub since 30 minutes goes by too quickly so I flipped in no time and she lubed the DDDs up for some Russian. She asked if I wanted to play with them with a hand job or cum on them via Russian. I opted for an excellent HJ with ball play and me all over her upper body and butt. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to negotiate for extras because I exploded in minutes. LOL.

We talked for 10 minutes about life in general and our hobbies and vacations. A great time and I will repeat.

Total outlay for 30 minutes of massage, Russian and HJ was $100.
    Next time, I recommend going for extras. It's worth it. Here's a little tip. She expressed to me that she likes being in charge so maybe you should give her free reign to take control and let her make you happy.

Posting Limitations