Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Meet MILFS Tonight
camplacecash
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Lilyana stopped the HE last year supposidly because she was in a serious relationship. Has she returned to providing her happy endings? She must have lost a lot of business going legit.

Thanks for the info.

BN.

Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...lyana/11470711

This was my first massage ever by a professional masseuse, I have neck and lower back problems and was suffering with the constant pain for a long long time.

Well today I finally did something about it, since I can't get therapy on weekends and I'm not around during the week I figured let me try a massage.

So I went to see Lilyana at her location in Melbourne. My back feels great, my neck feels great if feel great all over, this girl did 1 hell of a job. She is 100% pro. I will.

Repeat as much as I need for pain and whenever I can for the pure enjoyment. I should of don't it years ago.

I highly recommend her.

Touch of Heaven

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...lyana/11470711

This was my first massage ever by a professional masseuse, I have neck and lower back problems and was suffering with the constant pain for a long long time.

Well today I finally did something about it, since I can't get therapy on weekends and I'm not around during the week I figured let me try a massage.

So I went to see Lilyana at her location in Melbourne. My back feels great, my neck feels great if feel great all over, this girl did 1 hell of a job. She is 100% pro. I will.

Repeat as much as I need for pain and whenever I can for the pure enjoyment. I should of don't it years ago.

I highly recommend her.

Sunrise

I see reports of Candi at Sunrise but I thought the lady I saw said "Cindy. " Korean about 40 something, plain face, fair body, beginnings of a tubercular cough. As a snowbird had last been there about a year ago and mentioned I had been with Julie (who I remember as super-hot), which seemed to mean nothing to her. Cindy said she had only been there couple weeks. There was a younger, slimmer girl in tan sweater who was entering from down the street at the same time I went in, looked hard-bitten angry in the street, but when I entered, both girls smiled on cue and the younger one actually looked pretty. But I got Cindy.

She was friendly and allowed some roaming, was quick to offer me the flip as I was ready-hard pretty quick. Made motions to ask if I wanted a handshake but I tried to hold off, as I.

Had paid for a full hour. Was there at least that with good rapport and friendly conversation, lots of good contact, left happy. Damage: . 8 + . 4.

No one home at Oriental

Stopped by around 5:30 today. Open light was on but the door was locked and there was no one at the desk. Didn't want to stand around outside and wait at the door as people strolled by. Double back a couple minutes later but to no avail. I guess it was a busy day at the office.

Sunrise

Went by Sunrise the other day and Candi mentioned that a new girl is coming I think this weekend or early next week. I will take one for the team and will let you know the outcome.

Forum Advertiser

Oriental massage 192

Stop by today saw Jenny. This woman is all about the tips bad English table shower very playful but always talking about tips got back to the room slight massage then the negotiating started she wanted $$ I told her forget it so she countered with $ I told her that was still too much so we settled on $ for a quick CG in mish to finish don't think I will go back because of all the haggling ruined my mood.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Body Magic spa

I've visited party magic spot the other day and I talked to Lynn what a great provider she is. Attentive to all my needs and relaxed me more than I could ever imagine. This is one provider repeats are better than ever.

Toyman.

Tokyo in Cocoa

No, I mean Tokyo spa on 520 in Cocoa, across from the cop shop.

Quote Originally Posted by FlHawk  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Massage Heaven?

Tokyo Spa. Sunny

Do you mean Massage Heaven?

Emily at Oriental Massage

Saw Emily recently at the new massage place (Wickham & 192). Opted for the. 8 hour massage with TS. Nice looking for an AMP lady maybe late 30's small see's OK body. Was very frisky during the TS then back to the room and started a light massage for a few minutes before asking me to flip. LFK and DFK that was interrupted with a little bit of negotiation. Settled for. 6 for a half-assed BBBJ. After HE she spend the rest of the time giving me an actual massage which was quite good. Will probably repeat again.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Thera...-0816/11053749

It is Heaven at Massage Heaven

Last week stopped in at Massage Heaven and had one of the best messages ever. Sonny was the one I saw, the more you go the better it gets. I do have a tough time choosing between Sunrise and Message Heaven, But all the girls are awesome there is a new girl at Massage Heaven I haven't tried yet.

Sunrise. Candy

Found myself Beachside last night and decided to dream at Sunrise. I didn't ask for anyone in particular, just lucked in to "Candy" being available. TS was very nice, paying particular attention to certain areas. Back to the massage room. She ridiculed me for only wanting a "medium" massage. I should add that Candy is quite funny and sarcastic in a good way. Kept me laughing throughout the dream. On to the flip where a certain amount of roaming was allowed, but I didn't push it any further. Very nice finish, hot towel cleanup, water was offered, definitely will repeat again. It's probably been 10-months since I went to Sunrise, mostly because there are so many other AMPs near where I live. I may find myself driving a little further as long as Candy is still there.

Sunrise

I stopped in the other day (did not get a name). There were 2 girls there and looked pretty similar to each other. Was taken arm in arm to the back for my shower. It was ok, not the best, but covered all the main points. After a half assed towel dry, we walk the arm and arm back to the room. Asked for a hard massage. She was doing an ok job, and then she started to play. I felt its was a bit early in my session, but I was enjoying so went with it. My hands were roaming the best they could with her sitting a bit behind me while I was still on my stomach. Had me flip and proceeded with the standard HE, mild roaming was allowed, but did not push too far. After cleaned up, and I thought was done, but she had me flip back to my stomach and continue the massage. After a bit, did the flip again to massage the front. She even offered to give a 2nd HE, but did not have it in me. Guess I was confused but the more I think back on it, the more I enjoyed.

Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral AMP's

I miss Julie like many others. I do believe though that the service at Massage Heaven is the best in a post Julie world. I saw Jenny there recently and the service reminded me of the good times I used to have at Sunrise.

Julie and Sunrise

I really share JustaNewbee feelings. The area has lost one of the best AMP providers ever when Julie from Sunrise left. For those that never had the pleasure of spending time with her what I think made her unique was that she made you feel like a GF. Her English was not bad, a nice body (although I like the Candi body more) but she always had a smile in her face and make you feel like you where the only one, talk about a fantasy. I still visit Sunrise and I feel that Candi is trying to fill Julie's shoes. Her biggest problem is her English but as she practice I feel that you will get a similar experience as with Julie. Candi is friendly (at least to me) and for me I like her body better. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations