Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Awaiting Email Confirmation

Very Nice Lady and a Good Dream

Just wanted to share a good Dream. Krystal is a very good an relyable provider.

I am a bit less talkative and maybe even shy than most, but she made me feel relaxed. The room is nice and don't be afraid of some of the added hardware. Massage was very good even close to being great and very nice finish. She does have her rules which are very reasonable for a Massage!

Had a great time and would return.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...-room/11240592

Massage Heaven

So after hearing some reviews about Massage heaven I decided to give it a go. I set up an appointment, showed up and met Sha Sha and. 8 for the house and. 4 for a tip. Decent massage and she was real firm on some areas. Great B2 be tho. Lots of roaming and real enthusiastic towards the end. I can say I left happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Noticed they were closed over the weekend. Drove by today on my lunch break and the place is cleared out.
    Good news is they just moved, last I was in there said they where moving around corner off babcock. Have not seen new place yet.

I've seen her

Quote Originally Posted by LongDoG2323  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her? If so how was it and is all good?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ecials/9626782
    I saw her about 7 mos ago -She's closer to 45 than 32-not bad but a little on the heavy side!

Jorel1920.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Noticed they were closed over the weekend. Drove by today on my lunch break and the place is cleared out.
    I'm shocked it took this long to close that place. It hasn't been good since Julie was there, and that's a LONG time ago.

RIP King Spa

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...jenny/14302163

Heading in the ad says all ads lie. This ad is no exception. Jenny is NOT a young girl. She is at LEAST 40, and probably more. Skinny and not a very good rub.

She was alone, so she was stuck with answering the phone as well as doing the rub.

I have a feeling oral and FS are available for the right price, but I won't pay it for her. This was my first trip to this AMP and I will not be back. There are no recent reviews of this place that I found.
    The ad is completely false LOL. I can say for certain that Russian and oral is on the menu BTW.

Asian Massage on PB Rd

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...jenny/14302163

Heading in the ad says all ads lie. This ad is no exception. Jenny is NOT a young girl. She is at LEAST 40, and probably more. Skinny and not a very good rub.

She was alone, so she was stuck with answering the phone as well as doing the rub.

I have a feeling oral and FS are available for the right price, but I won't pay it for her. This was my first trip to this AMP and I will not be back. There are no recent reviews of this place that I found.

If Candy is still there, she is almost as good as Julie was. But the last couple times I called in the last month, was told she was "on vacation". If you can get Sunny at Massage Heaven, which is just down the road from Sunrise, I would also recommend her as being also close to Julie. Both are sweethearts, and I enjoy time with them equally well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyblk8  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about traveling to the east coast soon. Haven't been there since julie left. Do the existing ladies practice Julie 's same extensive menu and enthusiasm? Would luv to hear from you fellow hobbyists. Orlando to cocoa is a fairly long journey for practices I can receive here at any of the local spas. Thanks.

Sunrise (sunset) post julie?

I'm thinking about traveling to the east coast soon. Haven't been there since julie left. Do the existing ladies practice Julie 's same extensive menu and enthusiasm? Would luv to hear from you fellow hobbyists. Orlando to cocoa is a fairly long journey for practices I can receive here at any of the local spas. Thanks.

Lottery Tickets

That's in the ballpark. Ordering the whole menu will probably be a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdong2323  [View Original Post]
    How pricey? More or less than 200 lottery tickets?

Thanks for Info

How pricey? More or less than 200 lottery tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    BBJ with finish, DATY, and covered FS. The dream is lots of fun in the shower room. Make sure your wallet is full though LOL.

Any Information on this one?

Anyone had a dream with her? If so how was it and is all good?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ecials/9626782

Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Lilly was in PB for years working and Jewels visited her from NYC frequently. As far as I knew Lilly had one sister but not 100% sure.
    Correct. In your post, you said you were glad they are together again, implying Lily and Jewels are together. According to the BP ad, they are NOT together. Lily is working with 3 new girls, none of which are Jewels. That is all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    As far as I knew Lilly had one sister but not 100% sure.
    That was my understanding as well. Unless things have drastically changed, none of those pictured is Jewel.

Posting Limitations