Adult Vacation
Hotrussianbrides.com

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 369 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5524
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5524
    Met Nikki WSW north of the Hollywood circle around 9 PM on a Sunday. Good looking, 5-6, slim, tattoos on back, dirty blond. She took my 20 and gave me a good and consistent BJ. I do not trust be spot because she said I could dispose of the condom right there. She is 8/10 on SW scale. I would repeat.

  2. #5523

    Misunderstanding

    Quote Originally Posted by FTLMonger87  [View Original Post]
    No, I'm saying she looks 40's or 50's, if she's infact younger she looks a little worse for wear, girls that walk and are on meds or even smoke cigarettes coupled with their occupational hazards do tend to look a certain way, it's no surprise for someone in their late 30's or early 40's to look like they're MUCH older given what they do.

    Btw where the hell did you get 60s from? I never said 60.

    Reading is fundamental
    Is that what you meant? Why didn't you say so? I didn't say you said she was 60. Look again, there's a question mark in there somewhere. I agree that reading is fundamental, yet useless without proper reading comprehension. No worries, my misunderstanding. The fact remains, and all I was trying to express is, you got the wrong girl. She's in her mid 30's at most and looks the part. Either way, it's not the years, or the mileage, it's all about the spectacular performance. Just saying!

  3. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She's in Ft Lauderdale near 6th and fed. Pretty gal, not sure on the age but she's not a youngen, and not an old hag either, which is probably why she's so gifted at her craft, years of experience fine tuning the art. No hassle, no rush, no problems, nothing but a quality cock workship experience. Of course, she gets the DT stamp of Approval!

    Video posted on PH.
    6th and or 6th s, I'll be in the area next week.

  4. #5521
    Quote Originally Posted by FTLMonger87  [View Original Post]
    A 1 year old car can have a ton of miles yes, but even a vintage car with low miles will still have worn out parts, both matter, I wouldn't donate to a younger provider with a ton of miles nor would I don't see to one that looks like she could be a grandmother.
    Agreed. My comment, however was semi-sarcastic.

  5. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by Annony  [View Original Post]
    "It's not the years, it's the mileage".
    A 1 year old car can have a ton of miles yes, but even a vintage car with low miles will still have worn out parts, both matter, I wouldn't donate to a younger provider with a ton of miles nor would I don't see to one that looks like she could be a grandmother.

  6. #5519
    Quote Originally Posted by FTLMonger87  [View Original Post]
    No, I'm saying she looks 40's or 50's, if she's infact younger she looks a little worse for wear, girls that walk and are on meds or even smoke cigarettes coupled with their occupational hazards do tend to look a certain way, it's no surprise for someone in their late 30's or early 40's to look like they're MUCH older given what they do.

    Btw where the hell did you get 60s from? I never said 60.

    Reading is fundamental
    "It's not the years, it's the mileage".

  7. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    You'd say she's in her 50's and the streets have taken their toll, therfore she looks 60?

    I'd say you probably got the wrong person.
    No, I'm saying she looks 40's or 50's, if she's infact younger she looks a little worse for wear, girls that walk and are on meds or even smoke cigarettes coupled with their occupational hazards do tend to look a certain way, it's no surprise for someone in their late 30's or early 40's to look like they're MUCH older given what they do.

    Btw where the hell did you get 60s from? I never said 60.

    Reading is fundamental

  8. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by FTLMonger87  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on the corner of sis and Andrews the other evening in a tank top and shorts, I'd probably put her in the 40's or early 50's, looks like the streets had put some wear and tear on her tho.
    You'd say she's in her 50's and the streets have taken their toll, therfore she looks 60?

    I'd say you probably got the wrong person.

  9. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She's in Ft Lauderdale near 6th and fed. Pretty gal, not sure on the age but she's not a youngen, and not an old hag either, which is probably why she's so gifted at her craft, years of experience fine tuning the art. No hassle, no rush, no problems, nothing but a quality cock workship experience. Of course, she gets the DT stamp of Approval!

    Video posted on PH.
    Saw her on the corner of sis and Andrews the other evening in a tank top and shorts, I'd probably put her in the 40's or early 50's, looks like the streets had put some wear and tear on her tho.

  10. #5515

    Liz

    She's in Ft Lauderdale near 6th and fed. Pretty gal, not sure on the age but she's not a youngen, and not an old hag either, which is probably why she's so gifted at her craft, years of experience fine tuning the art. No hassle, no rush, no problems, nothing but a quality cock workship experience. Of course, she gets the DT stamp of Approval!

    Video posted on PH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170621_200429~2-1080x1437~2.jpg‎  

  11. #5514
    Also what monger only sees "one " ho?? If you only wanted one woman you would have a girlfriend or wife and that's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilAndBob  [View Original Post]
    I just got an update she posted on Facebook she's engaged, maybe it's him, maybe not, she's still walking, either way his virus report is accurate.
    .

  12. #5513

    Bronze Nicole

    Saw Nicole north of Sheridan on Fed and decided I needed a draining too much to ignore the fact last time I picked her up she gave me a rugburn on my shaft with how rough she got. It's not skinny blackhaired nicole, she's the bronze one, nice booty and not a lot of track marks or anything. Is usually by the McDonalds or sometimes you'll see her by the Publix on Fed. Anyways, in she gets and definitely glad I scooped her up when I did, she smelled freshly showered, looked clean and was a great time to chat up. We park at this lot and she gives me the usual "it's. 4 for BBBJ but if that's all you have" and takes the. 2 like a good girl. This time I didn't let her get rough and she took instruction well, definitely a 180 degree change from the first time I'd seen her. Lot of suction and a bit of a nibble, which I like, got me over the top and she let me CIM. Took it all and cleaned me up, then spitted it out the window. Said thank you, gave me her digits and walked off without looking back. Great gal, will def be my go to from now on, that ass looks so good, too bad no greek, she's greek ironically, and wouldn't let me FIV but could roam.

  13. #5512

    Nothing to lose

    Quote Originally Posted by Realizniguhnit  [View Original Post]
    I never could wrap my brain around how these mongers could BB most of these SW with the way they look then come on here braggin about it and claim their g2 g yeah right it's more like nothing to lose. The average sensible man don't play with their life like that.
    She also advertised BB and anything goes on backpage. She needs a major operation and few surgeons turned her down because MRSA in the blood will complicate the surgery and create additional issues post surgery. She pretty much got a death sentence. She'll probably request to be discharged home instead of hospice or a nursing home so she can continue doing drugs and we all know where they get the money to support their drug habit.

  14. #5511

    Scary Shxt

    Quote Originally Posted by GFrost  [View Original Post]
    An infamous monger that loves to BB everything recently posted about BBFS someone who has AIDS, MRSA in the blood, and hepatitis C. I know this because I work in the medical field and saw her (that's about as much details as I'm willing to provide). I remember a member posted that the reason these guys are willing to go raw is because they can't catch anything they don't already have. Just assume everyone has something and take proper precautions. As far as the MRSA goes, you are only safe if you didn't make skin to skin contact with her.
    I never could wrap my brain around how these mongers could BB most of these SW with the way they look then come on here braggin about it and claim their g2 g yeah right it's more like nothing to lose. The average sensible man don't play with their life like that.

  15. #5510

    Be careful

    An infamous monger that loves to BB everything recently posted about BBFS someone who has AIDS, MRSA in the blood, and hepatitis C. I know this because I work in the medical field and saw her (that's about as much details as I'm willing to provide). I remember a member posted that the reason these guys are willing to go raw is because they can't catch anything they don't already have. Just assume everyone has something and take proper precautions. As far as the MRSA goes, you are only safe if you didn't make skin to skin contact with her.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 369 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

City Girls

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape