Ashley Madison
Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5756
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5756

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by Centflaguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad today tried texting got response then long silences anyone have any intel if not I'm going to TOFTT.

    http://daytona.backpage.com/Therapeu...sages/27548662
    Finally for to see her. Worth the wait. Sr members only pm for info.

  2. #5755

    Haylie, Christina, Christy, or Misty

    Any body know these ladies? Haylie in the shorts. What an ass! Christina, Christy, or Misty? Idk which one she is cause she got a twin sister, is on the pool table. Wished I had a pic from the backside. I think she dances at one of the clubs.

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 512D6FF6-CFDE-4CEC-A1AF-B577C8EA2083.jpeg‎   8C5FBF65-C5C3-462C-8520-3E3CC02788DF.jpg‎  

  3. #5754

    Stellar madison

    Sorry for the late review but I seen her a couple months ago and will definitely repeat. I live in Georgia so I don't get that way as often as I'd like. She has the sweetest personality and set me at ease quick. We even went to Walmart and got a few things before the dream since I was going she asked if I mind her riding with me. Had on a nice pair of yoga pants which went perfect with her sexy little body. Got back to her place she went to the bathroom put on lingerie and stockings per my request. Definitely top notch dt bbbjws and paid close attention to the boys. I'm hoping to have time to return this coming week definitely worth the trip.

  4. #5753

    Vanessa

    Her backpage ad phone number ends in 9044.

    I had occasion to be near her the other day and managed to get a session. According to her ad she gives a full body sensual massage. Not so much. Donation is a ben / jack combo.

    OK. She is a tall, and voluptous latina. The pics on her ad are true, but don't give the truth about how spectacular those tits are. Madre' dios. I have spent much more in a strip club and haven't seen boobs that lovely.

    OK. Having said that, the "full body rub" is rather a non event. The flip was about 5 minutes after the start. Then she starts a CBJ, for about a minute, then a pretty good happy ending.

    Even though their may be more on the menu for repeat offenders, I won't be one. A ben / alex combo gets me a table shower, real good massage and nice he at my AMPs.

    YMMV, so monger on friends.

  5. #5752
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 20

    Check Jax boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by VoteForPedro  [View Original Post]
    http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7118/28872332
    Check the Jacksonville boards
    Was wondering if anyone has seen this one yet, I just noticed her today, I've never seen her before and I'm not to keen on how to picture search, thanks in advance.
    Check the JAX boards.

  6. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few year back when she was in the Orange City area on a two girl date. Head game was excellent. Not sure what she looks like right now or her skill set currently but she was something else way back then.
    Appreciate the feedback! When you say "she was something else," is that good or bad?

    I think I might take a chance and see what happens.

  7. #5750

    Years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but I did some digging and found some different pics of her looking less attractive. She went by Alexis or Lexii Rose and I did a search on here and found some reviews, but could not confirm because the links were dead.

    Appreciate any help.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/dayt...41/1/182128/ff
    Seen her a few year back when she was in the Orange City area on a two girl date. Head game was excellent. Not sure what she looks like right now or her skill set currently but she was something else way back then.

  8. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, I was interested in her a couple months ago and found a couple snaps. On social media which showed a very worn young lady. Shame because she is fundamentally very cute.
    What a shame. I appreciate your help. Can you pm me the link to her social media? I'd like to see how bad she looks now.

    Thanks!

  9. #5748

    Worn

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but I did some digging and found some different pics of her looking less attractive. She went by Alexis or Lexii Rose and I did a search on here and found some reviews, but could not confirm because the links were dead.

    Appreciate any help.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/dayt...41/1/182128/ff
    Indeed, I was interested in her a couple months ago and found a couple snaps. On social media which showed a very worn young lady. Shame because she is fundamentally very cute.

  10. #5747

    Alexis or Lexii Rose

    She looks cute, but I did some digging and found some different pics of her looking less attractive. She went by Alexis or Lexii Rose and I did a search on here and found some reviews, but could not confirm because the links were dead.

    Appreciate any help.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/dayt...41/1/182128/ff

  11. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteForPedro  [View Original Post]
    http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7118/28872332

    Was wondering if anyone has seen this one yet, I just noticed her today, I've never seen her before and I'm not to keen on how to picture search, thanks in advance.
    Did some homework on her too and found some reviews of her in Jax that were less than stellar. Most of the reviews said that her puss was stank, that she had some candy issues so she does not look like her ad pics anymore and she was sketchy.

    Toftt and let us know.

  12. #5745

    This one looks yummy

    http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7118/28872332

    Was wondering if anyone has seen this one yet, I just noticed her today, I've never seen her before and I'm not to keen on how to picture search, thanks in advance.

  13. #5744

    Anybody seen this one?

    http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6468/28437202

    I was thinking of a visit, but welcome any feedback ahead of time. Thanks.

  14. #5743

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerJohn  [View Original Post]
    She was nice but she didn't reply to me all of a sudden and I don't believe she's been around for some time I wish I knew more but she just stopped being available all of a sudden too bad because she was nice.
    Is that the really clean one with the.

    Shoulder length dark hair. 27 yrs young?

  15. #5742

    Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by XMachine  [View Original Post]
    I used to dream about a hot spinner named Amanda Beach Bunny. I was wondering if she is still around, and didn't know how to reach her.

    If I have put this in the wrong area, please let me know. I don't want to look like too much of an idiot.
    She was nice but she didn't reply to me all of a sudden and I don't believe she's been around for some time I wish I knew more but she just stopped being available all of a sudden too bad because she was nice.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ashley Madison
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape