Adult Vacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Saran Wrap

Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but that is funny.
    Unfortunately, funny & sorry at the same time. I've had covered, but never like that. I will have to repeat and hope for a better provider.

What Rules?

Quote Originally Posted by ArlGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    4/4 with AMPs around here! Unsure of 'no report' rules around here. Willing to share intel.
    You are reading the full reports from others, so what's the issue with you not reporting.

And around here? As far as anyone knows you haven't reported about anything, anywhere.

The only rule is don't ask for drugs. We're not your connection.

You're A Trip

Love your Buddy's take on things and how they translate. Great report from your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LtAtlas  [View Original Post]
    My hurricane relief guy needed some relief. He said he always thought everything in life is a 50/50 gamble so he decided to try 5050. The place is nicely tucked away and therefore kind of discrete other than the large parking lot with only his vehicle parked there. A young Asian cutie named Anna or Yanna or Obama met him inside. Short blue dress, not bad. He opted for hh at. 5. Tossed off his clothes and assumed appropriate position. She provided a good firm message with some teasing which my buddy (barely) ignored. She bumped into him several times inappropriately which he also ignored. On flip she gave nice chest message while leaning over his face. Got close to the boys and whispered "what you want?" He said a bottle of water. She made a sort of angry sound and went to get water. Came back with the front of her dress unbuttoned showing some nice cleavage and resumed the rub. Despite his best efforts he was at attention and she gave a couple sample tugs and licked her lips. Finally he asked how much and she said $$ everything. He said no only have change left from house fee. She clucked and made a motion of hand for. 5. He switched gears and said $ everything or nothing. 2 seconds later she was naked and on him. Seems like he got a deal but he pointed out she was riding like a pogo stick and wouldn't slow down for nothing. Once he filled the donation envelope she was all about him leaving. He admits he was kind of fucking with her but he's really sick and tired of overpriced p*why.

One day.

My hurricane relief guy needed some relief. He said he always thought everything in life is a 50/50 gamble so he decided to try 5050. The place is nicely tucked away and therefore kind of discrete other than the large parking lot with only his vehicle parked there. A young Asian cutie named Anna or Yanna or Obama met him inside. Short blue dress, not bad. He opted for hh at. 5. Tossed off his clothes and assumed appropriate position. She provided a good firm message with some teasing which my buddy (barely) ignored. She bumped into him several times inappropriately which he also ignored. On flip she gave nice chest message while leaning over his face. Got close to the boys and whispered "what you want?" He said a bottle of water. She made a sort of angry sound and went to get water. Came back with the front of her dress unbuttoned showing some nice cleavage and resumed the rub. Despite his best efforts he was at attention and she gave a couple sample tugs and licked her lips. Finally he asked how much and she said $$ everything. He said no only have change left from house fee. She clucked and made a motion of hand for. 5. He switched gears and said $ everything or nothing. 2 seconds later she was naked and on him. Seems like he got a deal but he pointed out she was riding like a pogo stick and wouldn't slow down for nothing. Once he filled the donation envelope she was all about him leaving. He admits he was kind of fucking with her but he's really sick and tired of overpriced p*why.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, great report! We've all been talked into what the little head wanted. I was laughing my ass off at this. Thanks for the report!

Golfguy, playing through.
    4/4 with AMPs around here! Unsure of 'no report' rules around here. Willing to share intel.

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago, barely worth the drive then, half ass HE was it. Had another monger PM that she had changed, didnnt give to many details, SSSOOOOOO I was bored on the weekend driving down 41, figured what the hell, gave her a call, she was available, I showed up in 45 min as requested, 2 vehicles in the driveway. Knocked on the door, NO ANSWER, heard noise from inside the window, rang the bell, knocked again. No answer. I left. 10 min later my phone is blowing up with text, saying FPL was there please come back. Past the other truck on my way back. NOT FPL. LOL. Sorry I did, she opened the door. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT. Belly bigger than breast, 2 bagger face, she started begging me not to leave said she would make it up to me. So little head said stay. 4 min into massage, started the little head rub, and the BS started. How hard and big, half ass BBBJ, then the cover, said she wanted me. Had to close my eyes to finish. And then, WOW, THE SAME NOISES FROM THE SAME WINDOW. LOL. If your hard up and like the fugly ones. And need a woman to stroke your ego. Then go ahead. I WILL NEVER EVEN CONSIDER GOING BACK. Pictures are VERY OLD.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/Therap...censed/6035346
    Oh man, great report! We've all been talked into what the little head wanted. I was laughing my ass off at this. Thanks for the report!

Golfguy, playing through.

Fs

Quote Originally Posted by BadDog5  [View Original Post]
    AMP on colonial is usually a good time or the one on US 41 next to Phantom fireworks is good also. . 7 house and uncle Ben will do the trick. Dog out.
    Out of towner and got FS here in first attemt. No BBBJ. It was still nice!

Port Charlotte AMP

So got to spend some time on the water with my fishing buddy who loves to tell me about his adventures.

He had been frequenting the Asian place in PC on the left hand side headed north on Tamiami and decided to try one on the other recent openings in PC His eyes lit up when he told me that he has a new place on the right side at 3718, link below. Walked in and met an attractive, mid 30's hottie by the name of Cici. So he Paid the 70 for the hour and tells me he gets on the table with no cover and proceeds to get a very good medium massage with her bumping into his hands all the time. Since he is such and gentleman and it was his first visit. Says he didn't get grabby but did some light touching. He said got some nice hot towels and light touch and then flip. Some soft touch. She then proceeded to do lots of light touching asking if hands were wanted and it was off to the races. He told me it was very slow and was in no rush and enjoyed being told how well she was doing. Also got UTC access downstairs since thong allowed it, no FIV. After all was done, He rev.

Received a hot towel cleanup and an additional massage. 70 for the hr. And 40 He will return.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/Therap...e-b-9/40448203

Best massage

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait1  [View Original Post]
    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...338649887.html

Can not seem to find any info on this one. Any info would be appreciated.
    See comments on BP reviews.

Best Massage

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...338649887.html

Can not seem to find any info on this one. Any info would be appreciated.

Dani

Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share her link?
    This is not the thread for DANI of the past. She was BP and word of mouth.

Speaking of MOUTH, from what I was told, she really knew how to suck a root and suck it dry the right way, and finish with throwing a great big smile your way along with her big dark eyes and tanned skin. Even just a quick car date BJ was a delight from what my buddy told me.

She was / is a bit crazy, which usually goes hand in hand with any nymphomaniac, and way to talkative. Her mind could be a study in neuroscience. Entertaining at times. Annoying at other times. But when on the root, it was less talk and very much more "action". So I have been told.

Dani

Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    She was a young and decent provider for the about right price. You can do a search on this site or just google Dani Hoos. She is still staying at the Gray Bar Motel. No idea when she'll be back. Stay safe. Rodney Out.

Who is this Dani?

Out of Towner

Going to be in the area next week and looking for some advice on who to see or who to avoid. Usually go for the BR girl with potential extras but would also look at good AMP's PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

Amp

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to Fort Meyers / Naples Area next week.

Any recommendations and will gladly help out any Boston area visitors.

Edit / Delete Edit Post.
    AMP on colonial is usually a good time or the one on US 41 next to Phantom fireworks is good also. . 7 house and uncle Ben will do the trick. Dog out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations