Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1257 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

YoungRestless

Ya know, we like what we like BUT

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass  [View Original Post]
    I have some catching up to do but I will start with this one since it is the freshest in my mind.

I will start off by saying that this was one of the best dreams that I have had. Easily in the top three. I originally planned to meet with just Mandy but ended up splurging and meeting them both. In my dream, response was quick and set up was easy. Location was nicer than usual.

Mandy opened the door and let me in. My first thought? DAMN! Both of these girls are better looking in person. After a quick LEO check we chatted for a few minutes and then got comfortable. Both girls are slim and petite. Nikki is more endowed up top and both are gorgeous from the rear. I could have just admired them for a few minutes but I couldn't resist when they "invited" me to join them. My dream proceed with Mandy providing headache relief, then CG and finally K9 while my hands and mouth got to know Nikki. Then they traded places for the same sequence. The finish was K9 with Nikki while Mandy and I petted her kitty together. All services were covered and no DATY but I didn't have any problems with that. I mean, BBBJ and DATY would have been awesome but I was willing to play by their rules. Besides, their skills made up for the cover. Also, they do not partake of each other but again I didn't have a problem with it. If they had, my dream would have surely ended way too soon. As they said, they can concentrate more on me. Afterwards, we chatted for a several minutes and there was never any rush by either of them. Mandy and I got dressed but Nikki just put on a shirt which gave me a chance to look at her rear some more. No clock watching at all. They were both very enthusiastic and took direction well. They were both very vocal the whole time which is a huge bonus in my book. I didn't see any evidence of extra medicinal activity at all. I almost invited them to grab a bite to eat just to hang out and talk some more but I had another engagement to get to. SO.

The good: Both are really cool chicks. They seem down to earth and are good conversationalists. Both are very attractive. They obviously take care of themselves. Beautiful, tight kitties and soft rear ends. They were enthusiastic and made sure that I was taken care of. They took direction well and are very skilled.

The bad: Um, Uh, I really got nothin. Honestly. Oh, I know, I should have slept in so the dream would have lasted longer.

The verdict: I will most definitely repeat. Probably at least three more times. Once with each of them alone and another with both. As usual, YMMV but I suggest that you run don't walk to dream of them. Oh yeah, and treat them well.
    I've have seen Nikki a while back; well, late last year. I've always wanted to see her due to her pix and reviews from way back. Honestly when I saw her body, I was not impressed by any means. Actually it was very disappointing, to say the least. Her body was too soft; I mean, too very soft for my taste and her breasts weren't cute at all either; I mean, not at all. This Mandy, I did not see. I don't think they started advertising together till recently. Anyway, the service with Nikki, in my opinion, was very average at best but hey, YMMV. I just don't want people thinking that Nikki is all that. That body certainly has seen better days! Anyhow, that's my take and no disrespect to the reviewer- I just wasn't impressed after so many reviews. Perhaps I should have seen her back in the day when she was younger but this day, she is not much to write home about.

Reports

YoungRestless

Listen man, let me tell you something

Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be such a downer but having seen Rikki I was less than enthused as some of you guys are. I didn't have any major complaints- she was good and the price was good but again her looks and service were just 'good', not 'amazing' or 'mind blowing'.

Makes me wonder if you guys have been settling for a lot of substandard stuff. Or perhaps y'all inflated my expectations beyond what even she could provide. In any case, to each his own.
    Don't feel bad! I felt the same way. She's definitely a very nice sweet acting girl but that was just exciting as it got for me. Perhaps that's why I never went back. Anyway, to each his or her own!

Reports

ICantSplel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxlooker1  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Thought may I saw one sometime ago. PM if you want.

She has need advertising for awhile now.

Much appreciated!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...screet/6978320
    The pics are not her.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jess...ey%3B604%3B604

Reports

Vette67
    Quote Originally Posted by FredZeppelin  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance on a new lady. I like BBWs with cute faces, so Jezebel really got my attention. She has more of a web presence than just BP, including a blog, and I tried to see her last month, but she was just about to leave town. (She visits Jax every month or so.) But this week everything worked out. She was very responsive to texts, and we got together today. I'm happy to report that she is indeed the girl in the pix, with big tits and butt and a very cute face. She's sweet, considerate, and very sexy. We started with BBBJ, moving to covered CG & mish, where I finished. She enjoys herself in the process, which is always a plus for me, and I got her off a couple of times before I finished myself. And she's smart enough to be able to carry on a conversation while lingering in the detumescence. Great girl! Rating of Fully Erect on the Fred-O-Meter!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...y-only/6959695
    Always love your reviews, Fred. But seriously, who are you kidding, bro? You like ALL women with pretty faces! (As long as they do some sort of variation on GFE). Personally, I think the face is so important in the turn on factor, if you want entertainment and not just a nut-buster.

Reports

Vette67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxlooker1  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? Thought may I saw one sometime ago. PM if you want.

She has need advertising for awhile now.

Much appreciated!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...screet/6978320
    Sure looks TGTBT to me, bro.

Reports

Stoopid1

New Here

Hello fellow posters. I am new to this site and have navigated the search function but I cannot find any information on this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ix-lol/7049545

I saw in a post she shares a house with Bartram girl which checks out because I recently planned to go see her and she gave me a house location in Bartram, where in fact another provider (besides Bartram girl) all of you know was using. I have spoken to her a couple times and just haven't been able to sync our schedules yet. She seems nice and speaks clearly when we talk so I would appreciate any feedback anyone is able to give. Play safe gents.

Reports

TomCat4871

Insist on a picture

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    Out of the blue, after I had given up on her, she emailed me, told me her sad life story, which included totally her car, no job, taking care of her grand-kid, never done this before, only doing it to make ends meet, etc etc. Said she could meet at her place in Argyle, although she advertises being on the Southside, etc etc. Long story short, after telling me she was ready to see me 3 different times, she never came through, is very bad on answering email and she said she forgot it was an early release school day and to text her tomorrow. Don't think so. Especially when there are no drama, no hassle, no attitude ladies out there like Nikki, Agatha, Jordin et al.
    I would insist on a picture. If she winds up being this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2366068#post2366068.

I would avoid. Service was just fine but not too attractive at all.

Reports

LexLuther

FUPA or Meat Curtains

Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    If your into Fupas, you'll be disappointed. She's got a nice firm amazing body. Fake tatas nice slim body. I've seen her numerous times she's great but a few times I felt rushed. You can joke around with her. She's easy to talk to and I don't have to worry about her and drugs of the 15 times I've seen her she was high once and I think she was out partying when I called her. If you like skinny with fake tatas she's a keeper. She's living in a sketchier location than before but she's awesome.
    No. I'm not into the FUPA. I simply inquired as to whether or not Lexi had a FUPA.

But there was something about her photos that made me suspect that she was a girl who had either a FUPA or meat curtains. To be honest, for me either one of those characteristics is a deal breaker. Of course stank pussy is also a deal breaker. But there was nothing about her photos that made me think she had stank pussy. She looked clean in the photos.

LexLuther.

Reports

Craps7

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Back on a business trip to St. Augustine, looking to meet up with someone legit / petite, and affordable.

Any info helps thanks guys!
    See my post. Should be right after this.

Reports

JaxDog

Rikki

I don't mean to be such a downer but having seen Rikki I was less than enthused as some of you guys are. I didn't have any major complaints- she was good and the price was good but again her looks and service were just 'good', not 'amazing' or 'mind blowing'.

Makes me wonder if you guys have been settling for a lot of substandard stuff. Or perhaps y'all inflated my expectations beyond what even she could provide. In any case, to each his own.
    N2 J, I couldn't agree with you more. Rikki is just decent in my humble opinion. She's a really sweet girl but her body is about a 5 and her skills are slightly above average, a 6 at the most. I will say her donation is very reasonable and I might see her for a quick release but I haven't been back and don't plan on seeing her again. Just goes to show you how YMMV. JD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rikki.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	366979Click image for larger version

Name:	rikki 1.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	366980.

Reports

Kfcman

Ooops sorry for the incomple post. Everyone basically has made a huge deal how great she was. Again I've had some bad luck lately and maybe the problem is me LOL. However I have to say that she is very very nice. For the $ and flexibility. Can't really complain at all. Will be giving her another shot soon.

Reports

Craps7

Katie in St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey fella's, here's another spinner for you that's advertising on BP in St Augustine. Katie, she's very young, barely 18, very petite, not much in the tit department but has a bangin little ass on her and is up for just about anything, that's right the backdoor is open and a very tight fit! I hit it long and hard and she took it like a champ. I'll definitely be seeing her again. She's way out in East Palatka but does out calls to the St Augustine and Jax area. I suspect she was on something when I saw her but wasn't so far out of it that she couldn't perform, she did great, BBBJ was decent as was FS including anal. Man, seeing my dick sliding deep in her little ass was incredible but I had eaten my wheaties that day and rode her longer than I was expecting to a great finish. She never complained even though I could tell she was in some discomfort which I tried to help by changing positions and going easy till the end at which time I started pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it deep into her till I exploded. Wow, I was totally spent! If your looking for a young spinner that is up for anything Katie's your girl. Treat her nice, she's a sweetie and new to the business, I'd hate to see her run off by a bunch of dipshits. Please don't message me asking about rates and such, call or text her and she'll tell you what the deal is. JD.

Attachment 365797Attachment 365798.
    Great find JD. I was able to hook up with her earlier this week. Her location has changed to St. Augustine very close to the beach.

Pics are accurate. Cute thin brunette reasonable price 1. 2 for hh. Excellent BBBJ and DT worth price of admission. FS icing on the cake.

She has a redheaded roommate with her as well that is available for doubles. I just wanted Katie so roommate bounced.

http://staugustine.backpage.com/Fema...ecials/6850436

Pass the dice. New shooter CUMMING out.

Reports

Kfcman

Rikki

I've seen Rikki and I'm with you. Somewhat.

Reports

Ghostxx

Jodi

This chick is nasty in a bad way. Once she took her top I went soft. Her body is destroyed and she's so young. Yeah stay away far far far away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by PoniBoi  [View Original Post]
    Jodi Rich is back. It's up to you, but I recommend to staying away. Read my post #16909 dated 04 Nov 2014.

-PB.

Reports

OmgItsDoggy

St. Augustine

Back on a business trip to St. Augustine, looking to meet up with someone legit / petite, and affordable.

Any info helps thanks guys!

Posting Limitations