Black Girls White Guys
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MudslideSlim

FYI - You are always following barebackers.

Fellow Mongers, we all want to think the best of and believe what the girls say but you should just go ahead and assume that ALL OF THEM are bare backing someone somewhere. If not another john then their pimp or their DB so you are always following barebackers.

Just a little tip from your uncle slim. "Its a sick world so I'm a happy guy!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    I've been very tempted to hit up Alyssa as well as I love me some petite spinners, but we share the same sentiment. Too scared to follow the barebackers as well lol. Be safe out there!

Reports

Nitroxdreams
    Saw Jess about a week and a half a go off Dunn Ave. She is definitely a hot little spinner. Had a great time with her, unfortunately there is no BBBJ wich is kind of a deal breaker for me.

That being said, I would consider making her the exception to my rule.

Quote Originally Posted by InMyOwnLane  [View Original Post]
    Now the interesting part. As I was walking down the steps to head to my vehicle, I was very surprised to pass by a female that looked a lot like Jess going up the steps. She had a male with her so I didn't say anything to her but I called after I was in the car to verify and lo and behold, I was right. I tentatively set an appt to see her at some point this weekend cause she looks better than her pics in person IMHO. Once I have my appt, I will report back.

Jess.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...you-22/6600578

Reports

JaxKatLuver45

Jazzie Westside

Finally had a chance to dream of this young lady today. Overall nice dream. She is very much so a spinner type. About 100/105 lb. Pics are maybe 10/ lb ago but they are her. Got to her room which she is sharing with another girl. But room was nice and clean. But had a smoke smell which she apologized for. After talking for a few min we got straight to it. Started with a very good BBBJ and I quickly moved into the k9 since I was there for a short visit. OMG she was nice and tight and don't mind taking a pounding. Overall good dream will definitely repeat since she has a open menu with decent donations. She is definitely young in her 20's. Nice girl who didn't mind holding a normal conversation. If you guy are in her area. Check her out you won't be disappointed. Very down to earth.

Reports

PoniBoi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattRuss  [View Original Post]
    Dude she is atleast 35, looks nothing like her pictures. I had to walk out and I drove 30 minutes each way.
    Good for you. Thanks for your intel.

Reports

Matt Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by PoniBoi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago & I was in debate whether I should dream about her. Finally corresponding & setting up time, I realized her abode was around the area where Rikki & Mollie was dwelling. I was leery because of Uncle's recent activity around the area. I told her that I might not dream of her because of that. She assured me that everything was cool & was unaware of any Uncle's presence. Was really examining her pics before doing so though- before taking the cautious dive and trotting over. Getting to destination, I had way enough time before our meet to scope out the place. From where I was parked, I had a good vantage point of her location & was able to study the environment.

Our time to meat was drawing near, but she told me she was having issues w / her room & asked for more time. I obliged. An irritated hour later, she finally was able to see me. She met me wearing very tight & bright, accentuating shorts. She was definitely small & definitely a spinner.

Entering her room cautiously, we both finally got relaxed. We did the normal pre-session chit chat. She ALSO told me that she was new to the biz & was nervous about meeting people. Our acquainting finally ended & we moved on to. You know.

The deed: BBBJ (was awesome because of the small opening & salivating suction was intense), Mish (felt like I was smothering her after she scooted down for our alignment; I do have to say that because of her petiteness there was definitely some tightness), flipping to K-9 (was nice, because of her flowing hair that I was pulling on), then took Jr to Greece (after I greased) w / no problem. Her intense grip and the 15 min of piston-pounding the balloon knot finally shot Jr off- I was spent. Don't remember if Jr got the whole stroking hour but he was definitely drained.

Her dimensions: VERY SMALL! Did I mention she was a SPINNER!! Maybe 5'1-5'2 & very thin; probably 100 lbs, but told me she used to weigh more before the substance diet. Didn't seem to be on any chemicals (at least at that moment). She did say that she partakes, but wasn't on anything while I was dreaming. Freckles everywhere which I didn't mind. Overall she was a sweet & accommodating, but there were times during my dream that I felt like I was doing something that could have put me at the Grey Bar Motel for a very long time because of her small frame. Had to keep looking at her face to assure myself that she wasn't wet behind the ears. She has this little tailbone issue which was kinda distracting, but was able to overlook it concentrating on the pleasure injection.

Even though I had a very pleasant dream of Jazzie, I am on the fence about a repeat. She was petite, sweet, and easy to meat, but think I'll return to a couple of my ATFs for the moment. All you monster-wide-girthed Mongerf*ckers who wish to dream about her, take it easy on this little spinner. I seriously think she will break & gape under max PSI.

As always- report back.

Happy Mongering.
    Dude she is atleast 35, looks nothing like her pictures. I had to walk out and I drove 30 minutes each way.

Reports

ThomasBandy23

Alyssa

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    I've been very tempted to hit up Alyssa as well as I love me some petite spinners, but we share the same sentiment. Too scared to follow the barebackers as well lol. Be safe out there!
    Hahaha yea I must agree.

Reports

DirtyDirty1
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDirty1  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you! I toftt about a month ago and she is now my atf. At least twice a week. Never any issues and a real nice girl. Always makes sure I'm satisfied.
    I meant to say she is now my atf. I don't use others because she is so reliable. Too much drama going on with other providers nowadays.

Reports

Xxxxman

Lindsey Marshal? aka Sexy Jewelzz?

Come on now, don't these providers know we can use Google search.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...uty-26/6596667

http://www.coedcherry.com/galleries/16912

Reports

Fishguy717
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    The link was in the post Fishguy717 responded to, she actually is known as Lexi.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...omb-29/6502250

The other Barbie who goes by Barbie Girl is.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...irl-27/6543527

Then there is.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Im...?View=Detailed
    That was funny.

Reports

Bronco1976

Jesse, Jessy, or Amy

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-70-24/5807370

Has anyone checked this one out Yet? I did a search under all 3 names but didn't find a review.

Latest BP ad looks good.

Stay safe & enjoy this weather.

Reports

JaxSuper1
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelmm  [View Original Post]
    Says she is new (don't they all) but I know I recognize that face. Anyone remember her previous name (s) and reviews?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ble-23/3562173
    She was a SW on the West side.

Reports

Old School
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBark  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. But I still don't know which Barbie you're talking about. Could you post a link?

Thanks again.
    The link was in the post Fishguy717 responded to, she actually is known as Lexi.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...omb-29/6502250

The other Barbie who goes by Barbie Girl is.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...irl-27/6543527

Then there is.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Im...?View=Detailed

Reports

PoniBoi

Jazzie: the spin at OP

Quote Originally Posted by Excelmm  [View Original Post]
    Says she is new (don't they all) but I know I recognize that face. Anyone remember her previous name (s) and reviews?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ble-23/3562173
    Saw her about a week ago & I was in debate whether I should dream about her. Finally corresponding & setting up time, I realized her abode was around the area where Rikki & Mollie was dwelling. I was leery because of Uncle's recent activity around the area. I told her that I might not dream of her because of that. She assured me that everything was cool & was unaware of any Uncle's presence. Was really examining her pics before doing so though- before taking the cautious dive and trotting over. Getting to destination, I had way enough time before our meet to scope out the place. From where I was parked, I had a good vantage point of her location & was able to study the environment.

Our time to meat was drawing near, but she told me she was having issues w / her room & asked for more time. I obliged. An irritated hour later, she finally was able to see me. She met me wearing very tight & bright, accentuating shorts. She was definitely small & definitely a spinner.

Entering her room cautiously, we both finally got relaxed. We did the normal pre-session chit chat. She ALSO told me that she was new to the biz & was nervous about meeting people. Our acquainting finally ended & we moved on to. You know.

The deed: BBBJ (was awesome because of the small opening & salivating suction was intense), Mish (felt like I was smothering her after she scooted down for our alignment; I do have to say that because of her petiteness there was definitely some tightness), flipping to K-9 (was nice, because of her flowing hair that I was pulling on), then took Jr to Greece (after I greased) w / no problem. Her intense grip and the 15 min of piston-pounding the balloon knot finally shot Jr off- I was spent. Don't remember if Jr got the whole stroking hour but he was definitely drained.

Her dimensions: VERY SMALL! Did I mention she was a SPINNER!! Maybe 5'1-5'2 & very thin; probably 100 lbs, but told me she used to weigh more before the substance diet. Didn't seem to be on any chemicals (at least at that moment). She did say that she partakes, but wasn't on anything while I was dreaming. Freckles everywhere which I didn't mind. Overall she was a sweet & accommodating, but there were times during my dream that I felt like I was doing something that could have put me at the Grey Bar Motel for a very long time because of her small frame. Had to keep looking at her face to assure myself that she wasn't wet behind the ears. She has this little tailbone issue which was kinda distracting, but was able to overlook it concentrating on the pleasure injection.

Even though I had a very pleasant dream of Jazzie, I am on the fence about a repeat. She was petite, sweet, and easy to meat, but think I'll return to a couple of my ATFs for the moment. All you monster-wide-girthed Mongerf*ckers who wish to dream about her, take it easy on this little spinner. I seriously think she will break & gape under max PSI.

As always- report back.

Happy Mongering.

Reports

DirtyDirty1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    Asked the forum for some brown sugar only got one recommendation, so I am giving you what I asked for, I TOFTT and called KAifornia Magic, got voice mail but recieve a text from her, we sat up a appointment in her hotel off JTB /95, she was very sweet on the phone and gave me directions to her place in a good area with other hotels, when I entered I expected to see a different girl than her picture, no way it was her, we hugged and she was very easy to talk to, she is definately the one in the ad with a tight body with no fat, nice girls and the service was awesome, no upsale, just pleasure and a very reasonable price for the service will keep seeing her for it was so far the best service from a brown sugar beauty.
    I have to agree with you! I toftt about a month ago and she is not my atf. At least twice a week. Never any issues and a real nice girl. Always makes sure I'm satisfied.

Reports

JaxQt

Alyssa

Quote Originally Posted by PTMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not offense but man I get scared following the bb fellas anywhere. LOL.

Posting Limitations