Arrangement Finders

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1033 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

The Fat Guy

Just Incase

Got a message from Darby today that she was hanging out with "Hershey" and that the girl took her phone and her money. So if you get something from Darby's old number disregard it.

I checked and saw no posts with the Hershey name or the number associated with the old phone. Hershey's ads showed her ass in black panties and one of her sticking out her tongue in one of the pics.

This was the header of her last ad
    ➡➡50$ incalls 🍫🍬🍫🍬 HERSHEY 🍫🍬🍫🍬 ➡➡ 70$ outcalls UPSCALE 9044184497
    Last edited by The Fat Guy; Yesterday at 15:22. Reason: Added some info

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedex1212  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any numbers in her ad you know how to get ahold of her.
    It appears that her as has come down. Hmmm? I just PM'd you her number.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Darby1990

NEW NUMBER (Hershey)

Hey guys just a heads up I have a new number so if you happen to text or call that number please BEWARE I THOUGHT HERSHEY was my friend but that was until I fell asleep and she took me for all of my money and my cell phone just look at my ad and you will see my new number.

Reports

Craps7

Imfamous Ruby Red

Thanks to JAXDOG I had the pleasure of meeting Ruby earlier this week and she lived up to all of my expectations.

Sweet girl with an incredible little body that knows how a good GFE should act. She was nice enough to drive out to my hotel in Ponte Vedra. Rate was 100 but I gave her a. 2 tip for the drive, being on time and the great time. It was a 30 minute date.

Craps7.

Pass the dice. New shooter CUMMING out!

Reports

Fedex1212

No number in her ad

Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What a difference a few months can make with some providers. Out of sheer location convenience and time constraints, I contacted Shane again last evening. I reminded her of my bad experience with her before, and she apologized and said that she was in a really bad place a few months back and wanted to make it up to me. I thought that I was being played for a sucker again. She quoted me a really good deal and said that she has upgraded her location. She was right!

I went to a really nice house in a nice neighborhood, and she answered the door in a silky robe. She had a great attitude this time and took me to her room. She was much bigger when I saw her before, but she has lost the weight and appears to have been working out. Her ass looked really nice for a 50 year old (Yes, she is 50!) and she was very clean and accommodating.

I laid down and she started off with a slow, okay BBBJ. You can tell that she is still a little old-fashioned and isn't still quite comfortable making money this way. We threw the rubber on and she tried to ride me a bit, but she complained that it hurt her too much. I still bent her over the bed, and slow humped her for a while. She then finished me off with a BBBJ / Hand. I tend to have a lot of velocity behind my finishes. She had her face probably 12" away and I shot right between her eyes. It's really freaked her out for a minute. She then went and grabbed me a warm towel, let me clean up, and even said that I could use her shower if I wanted.

This experience was miles above before and I will probably repeat. She's got a nice little body on her for her age, but face wise. You may not like.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...own-40/6312168
    I don't see any numbers in her ad you know how to get ahold of her.

Reports

Praxedisone

Rikki

Had a dream I saw Rikki at her incall on the westside last week. Wonderful girl and adorable as all hell. Damage was. 6 for her QV.

BBBJ and CFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Praxedisone

Darling k

Had a fantasy I called up a short shapely provider who I had seen a previous post on.

We negotiated some open minded and fetish friendly fun for 1. 2 Stars. She was eager to please.

And furthest thing from a clock watched. Easy to talk to and definitely worth a repeat. Digits for seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Jactionville

MILF Shane

Wow! What a difference a few months can make with some providers. Out of sheer location convenience and time constraints, I contacted Shane again last evening. I reminded her of my bad experience with her before, and she apologized and said that she was in a really bad place a few months back and wanted to make it up to me. I thought that I was being played for a sucker again. She quoted me a really good deal and said that she has upgraded her location. She was right!

I went to a really nice house in a nice neighborhood, and she answered the door in a silky robe. She had a great attitude this time and took me to her room. She was much bigger when I saw her before, but she has lost the weight and appears to have been working out. Her ass looked really nice for a 50 year old (Yes, she is 50!) and she was very clean and accommodating.

I laid down and she started off with a slow, okay BBBJ. You can tell that she is still a little old-fashioned and isn't still quite comfortable making money this way. We threw the rubber on and she tried to ride me a bit, but she complained that it hurt her too much. I still bent her over the bed, and slow humped her for a while. She then finished me off with a BBBJ / Hand. I tend to have a lot of velocity behind my finishes. She had her face probably 12" away and I shot right between her eyes. It's really freaked her out for a minute. She then went and grabbed me a warm towel, let me clean up, and even said that I could use her shower if I wanted.

This experience was miles above before and I will probably repeat. She's got a nice little body on her for her age, but face wise. You may not like.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...own-40/6312168

Reports

Zusa12

Hannahs Tatas

See what I mean. Only reason I was a bit upset not mad, who cares about losing donation, tease me with these. I would show more, but my camera does not have enough resolution to show detail on tiny objects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140730_214810.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	336176

Go see / motor boat for yourself.

http://northflorida.backpage.com/Fem...can-23/6326464

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed many times, just check her former name, Bella.
    Thanks. After reading more, I decided to pass on this one. I appreciate the information.

Reports

JaxDog

Leslie

I saw Leslie a couple of times last year, fantastic body and a really cute girl, great hair! This is one of those times when YMMV. First time I saw her I did a half hour and I kinda felt she was just going through the motions. I mean she was on time, very nice, professional even, I felt I should have been really into her but I wasn't. So next time I decide to go for the hour, same experience, again there was no connection what so ever. She got the job done both times but it was just a so so experience for me. I was actually disappointed not so much with Leslie, she gave a good effort, but with myself, I mean I'm not expecting fireworks but since I'm paying always hope for that intangible, call it chemistry or whatever, she and I had none! This happens can't explain it and I'm not going to try. I would highly recommend Leslie, she's everything you could want in a provider, she's hot, clean and tries to please. My experience reflects nothing of her abilities, she's good. I just hope your experience turns out better than mine. JD.

Reports

Fishguy717
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. I really want to try this one. Her pics look nice, and I love how that ass looks. I was just curious if those are recent pics, and how would you rate her body and hygiene? I am generally always disappointed when I see photos, and then see the girl in person; as they almost always look completely different. Any more insight that you could provide, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ics-24/6108057
    She's been reviewed many times, just check her former name, Bella.

Reports

TeddEBear

Supply & demand

I agree with you but have no issues with spreading the wealth when a girl has a good attitude and is somewhat trust worthy. But some advertisers have astronomical donation and I've learned that with the right patients (noon check out time) things become very reasonable.

TEB.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatGuy  [View Original Post]
    This can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Certain providers get some bad reviews and are told by members of this or other sites that they are being shown as ripoffs or bad experiences and they change up ASAP. From everything I have read, this is what happened with Tia and Darby. I can say from personal experience that Darby is a really fun girl in many ways and a true sweetheart as well.

Other girls just don't care about negative reviews and can find suckers to cheat out of donations or end up walking to make ends meet.

The bad part of glowing reviews is that some girls start to think their stuff is lined with gold. Lately, I've seen people post about Kati charging insane amounts for her time. Other "new" girls on BP are asking for $$$ for an hour. I'm sorry, but no pussy is worth that much money. You can easily find a girl and R & B (Rail & Bail) for the price of a few rounds of drinks or dinner and some conversation. Although FWB can usually happen if things are done right. If not, burner phones are helpful in that situation, FYI.

Just my 2 cents on the whole thing.

TFG.

Reports

Jactionville

Kelli?

Gentlemen. I really want to try this one. Her pics look nice, and I love how that ass looks. I was just curious if those are recent pics, and how would you rate her body and hygiene? I am generally always disappointed when I see photos, and then see the girl in person; as they almost always look completely different. Any more insight that you could provide, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ics-24/6108057

Reports

CLS500

100% in agreement

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    Leslie is coming back, at least for a visit?! Awesome! I'll definitely be seeing her when she's in town, certainly one of my ATF's as well. As I'm sure many of you know, Leslie is the epitome of GFE.
    I was fortunate enough to get to see her wash herself in bathtub because I got there too early one time. She asked if I want to wait in her room while she washup and off course my answer was, YES. .

Posting Limitations