+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1092 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Dirty Pastor

Your sins are forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan  [View Original Post]
    I know Mr. Pastor,

The link was correct but she pulled all her ads. Fortunately I copied the pics from her ads to remind me what she looked like. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish Lol.

Off topic: I was totally jealous reading your exploits when traveling. Thanks for sharing
    Go and sin some more (to Costa Rica).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flaquis.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	345478Click image for larger version

Name:	Flaquis3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	345479.

Reports

Don Magic Juan

Links Used to work

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    Miralo, your report is no bueno, links are no bueno tampoco. Que pasa chico? We need meet on that sandwich.
    I know Mr. Pastor,

The link was correct but she pulled all her ads. Fortunately I copied the pics from her ads to remind me what she looked like. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish Lol.

Off topic: I was totally jealous reading your exploits when traveling. Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by Don Magic Juan; Today at 00:16. Reason: Spelling

Reports

Dirty Pastor

Oye Juan

Sigh,

Just when I like a potential regular it's gone. Unfortunately she confided to me today that she can't take clients due to I sad family issue which I won't divulge here.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board. Can't seem to find a curvy young girl with a decent non drugged personality that actually respects a client's time for a decent rate like her.
    Miralo, your report is no bueno, links are no bueno tampoco. Que pasa chico? We need meet on that sandwich.

Reports

Don Magic Juan

Bye bye

Sigh,

Just when I like a potential regular it's gone. Unfortunately she confided to me today that she can't take clients due to I sad family issue which I won't divulge here.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board. Can't seem to find a curvy young girl with a decent non drugged personality that actually respects a client's time for a decent rate like her.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ets-23/5490057

I know I posted my concerns earlier about this one, but those pictures I could not resist the curves. She is even cuter in person and is smart to not have her boyfriend around during the session. To TOFTT, I opted to test the waters with 1/2 hr body rub only. Texting was very easy, as she texted me directions in a timely manner as I approached the private residence which is in a quiet neighborhood. She needed a couple minutes to put her dogs away which I appreciated. Nice mattress setup, comfy, use of lotion, candlelight set the mood. No clock watching, makes sure I felt comfortable during the whole session. Good rub, on the flip played with the twins and they were real and spectacular! (Seinfeld) I left very happy. I will definitely schedule again, maybe I will opt for a fuller package of options next time. . 8 for 1/2, although I was closer to a full hour.

Reports

SuperDawg

Mia Rose

Any history with Mia Rose?

Reports

BigKev702

Reports

DeRipa

A blast as always

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...iss-27/6146998

Seen her and as always it was a blast. No complaints PM me for more info.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

Darby1965
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from Darby, she is on the westside and is offering a really good special for someone if they can get her a room. If I was not stuck at work til 6 or 7 and on the southside I would be do it a heartbeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-50-22/6476497
    I'll rent it It's just the ride I'm having an issue with an the money.

Reports

The Fat Guy
    Just got a text from Darby, she is on the westside and is offering a really good special for someone if they can get her a room. If I was not stuck at work til 6 or 7 and on the southside I would be do it a heartbeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-50-22/6476497

Reports

Jactionville

Alyssa. No Surpise. AWESOME!

Yesterday, I was short on time and wanted no BS so I contacted our girl Alyssa. She responded immediately and seemed a little excited to see me again. I informed her that I only wanted a BBBJ and picked her up at her place. She took the extra time to make sure that she was all dolled up and looking gorgeous as always. She looked amazing and smelled great. I'm not sure who actually gave each other more positive compliments; her or I. LOL.

She guided me down the road to a house that her friends own and allows her to use for incalls occasionally. Along the way, we chatted like old friends and we both shared some honest conversations. We arrived at the location (which was safe) and she took me to a back room. She went the extra mile to make sure that I was completely comfortable. The clothes came off and the magic ensued.

Alyssa seemed to make love to my cock and kept looking at me with her beautiful eyes. Obviously, it didn't take me to long to explode in her mouth. After she swallowed my liquid gratitude, she continued to squeeze me until every last possible drop was out and then sealed it with a kiss. Then we continued with the compliments again and she walked me outside, gave me a hug, and then I was on my way.

Alyssa is a beautiful, sweet girl that knows how to satisfy. I look forward to anytime I can see her and always enjoy her company. Thanks Alyssa and I'll see you again soon. .

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelmm  [View Original Post]
    Guess the organic goat cheese sales are going slow.

https://www.facebook.com/SEGaOrganicsByDanielle/info

Further proving the need for a hobby phone.
    Ha! Poor girl! But she does look kind of nice when she's all dolled up.

This reminds me of MILF Shane.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ock-38/6488335

Reports

Quebec

Farm girl

Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I told her about the link to her FB page a couple of weeks ago and she thanked me and edited her ad with a different number. Now she went back to her real number, and she has a business! Not very smart.
    Just for clarification, I did not see her I only spoke with her. Her rates were much to high when she first started, hopefully they have adjusted now.

Reports

Fred Zeppelin

Re: Agatha is back

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    She seems to finally be separated from the colombian ugly chick, If she knows you already you are in for a treat believe me. Her new place off Old St Augustine Rd is very safe and private. For those of you greek language learners. Be nice and she will be the best teacher ever! Practice some Italian before you get there though, she honestly does not speak English but she tries. Who needs English when you can fuck thay italian ass!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ian-22/6522305
    I didn't think the Colombian was ugly, just full of rules & regulations! What are Agatha's rates now on her own?

Reports

CexBlaster
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    RTFF! At least a dozen members have posted on her.
    Did you CTFL, click the effing link?

Reports

CexBlaster
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    RTFF! At least a dozen members have posted on her.
    I don't think that's the Bella I'm talking about. I do RTFF, I wouldn't ask if I didn't. Her number is 904-XXX-3687. I think you mean the taller Bella.

Posting Limitations