instabang.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Quebec99

From what I read on this forum

Whether you pay a mint or bottom prices, you usually get half ass service anyway by most of these people. I've read where some of these guys have given them as much as 200, only to find out the service was subpar at best. Paying higher prices do not always equate to better service. I've paid higher prices for shitty service yet I've paid lower prices and the service was pretty decent. BTW, I am being contacted by several of these girls out of the blue. Times must be rough!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo69  [View Original Post]
    That's her, not recent, but look at the face in the 2nd pic. If it's not her it's must be her sister. Anyway, if you over-negotiate a provider down my experience is you get what you pay for. Half assed service at best.

Reports

Alamo69

I think it is

That's her, not recent, but look at the face in the 2nd pic. If it's not her it's must be her sister. Anyway, if you over-negotiate a provider down my experience is you get what you pay for. Half assed service at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scohen1025  [View Original Post]
    That is DEFINITELY NOT her in those pics!

Reports

Scohen1025
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumikazi  [View Original Post]
    So I arrive home from work today and get a text from a number I don't know saying "hey. " I had contacted Ingrid last week about a possible visit from an ad I saw on MyScarletbook without rates and deleted the convo after so didn't have our previous talks at my disposal, I am single so nothing to hide but just didn't want it in my phone. She told me who it was and we started talking from there. She wanted to much money when I first contacted her and I don't like to go for a long visit on a first meeting anyway with a new girl to me since I don't know if they are worth it. She came down to $ for a 30 min visit, and I said no thanks the most I would do was. 8, I would have asked about a quick visit but I have seen that half of these girls don't want to give it all on the quick visits so I knew I most likely needed the 30 min deal. She then finally said she would do it for. 8 if I came right then which I wasn't ready to so I stopped talking after that.

Now back to today, she is obviously hurting for money since she contacted me, someone who already told her I wasn't paying what she wanted before (trying to keep these girls in check). I had read previous review of something about no power and hot house or something and a few other things so didn't know what to expect and also heard a baby in the background when she ended up calling me. When she contacted me today I mentioned I had paid out a bunch of money recently and didn't have a lot of play money so wasn't really looking to be wasteful with half a days work gone in 15-30 minutes. I told her I had like. 5 I could maybe spare in which she said can I do. 6 and I said no, she then said ok to. 5 and to come over (actually not to far from me). I arrived to a duplex type 1 bedroom apartment set back off the road with another one on the same property centrally located between downtown and the beach. It was pretty dark in the place and there was nothing in the house but some toys laying around, some dirty carpet and a big American bull dog, the dog was curious at first wanting to jump but was ok. We went in to the room which was also pretty dark but decently clean looking. She asked for the money up front which I said ok and then I got on the bed. She said "you want to start with oral" and I said ok (and this would lead to believe there was more after that right? You can get me going with that. She started with a BBBJ which was decent and going alright, I was at the point I was ready for more and she said "oh I would just rather do a BJ for. 5, I am not doing more for that. " I told her wait a second, you didn't say any of this before, you contacted me needing money so I figured I would help you out since you were willing to visit for the agreed price. She at this point got attitude saying I could leave right now if I want, and that she agreed on the. 5 before I showed up in a fancy car. So apparently the agreed stuff went out the window because I was now rich due to a fancy car so could afford more. It doesn't matter how much I do or don't have, that wasn't the deal and for someone that is contacting me instead of me contacting her I couldn't believe the way she started acting.

At this point I was a little aggravated, I could go to PH for a. 2 or. 25 BBBJ so why pay. 5 for that to her, I mean it would be one thing if she had a banging body and / or was real good looking but she was average looking with a banged up post kid body. I luckily had another. 1 in the car and told her I would go get it for FS, not wanting to waste a trip I parted with the. 1 and got back in the house and she threw the cover on and turned around doggy. I did my thing and left and won't be going back.

Oh and the baby wasn't there, she apparently has some baby sitter she said she pays $20 at a drop of a hat which my guess is the neighbor in the other side of the duplex.

Also, her body isn't quite as appealing as the photos lead on. She must have taken them before the baby, for example the ones with her leaning forward now she has a droopy belly. It looks alright standing up but there is some extra stuff going on and the boobs were alright, not bad or great, I would say decent enough.

I just still can't believe that someone that is obviously desperate for money to be going through their phone trying to get people to come to her that she would act the way she did. Others may have a great time, or you could experience something like I did.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...rid-26/6207604
    That is DEFINITELY NOT her in those pics!

Reports

Quebec99

Yeah, I got a text also

About 30 minutes for 100. Honestly, I don't do 100 sessions. There are not many out there that are worth that to me. To me, 80 for 20 minutes is ideal but for a first time meet, I prefer 60 for 15-20 minutes for rub. So since she seemed hard pressed to get 100 for 30 minutes, I just stopped responding and based on your review (although YMMV and beauty is in eye of beholder), I'm glad I declined. I contacted other providers last night and you all know how it is when you are texting these people and they are not very responsive to text like someone who is interested? I mean, you text them trying to set something up, then there is this delay of 30 minutes or longer and they seem to drop off the scene then they start texting you again! Well fellas, I have just about had it up to my eyeballs with these shenanigans! When they do this I immediately change my tune, go home, and handle my affairs. I am not going to deal with this kind of childish craziness!

And you know what it boils down to? Because you inform them you will only do 60 for 15 minutes, they are probably getting calls from others offering more or trying to see as many people as possible up in this camp, hence, your time keeps getting pushed back later and later. Then you get this text saying, "oh, I'll be available around 3 in the morning!" Serious! Please-I'm not that hard up baby! Anyway, time to do school work! Excuse me gents for the rant but my tolerance level is rapidly declining for such inconsideration and foolishness!

By the way, whenever you see a provider who wants to knock your head off (monetary wise) and they agree to see you for less than what they'd normally agree to and if you are sure they're not LEO, it might be a good idea to ask if the session will entail full-service. Also that you will put the donation in a neutral place and she can get it once session is over and tell her if this isn't agreeable, you will leave and thank her for her time. Otherwise, once they get that $ and tuck it away somewhere, as I always say, you have given her leverage. This provider obviously played the game very well. She knew you probably had a stash of coins somewhere and she knew how to get it. These little con artists weren't born yesterday ya know. But thanks to this forum, we be aware of her games!

Quote Originally Posted by Cumikazi  [View Original Post]
    So I arrive home from work today and get a text from a number I don't know saying "hey. " I had contacted Ingrid last week about a possible visit from an ad I saw on MyScarletbook without rates and deleted the convo after so didn't have our previous talks at my disposal, I am single so nothing to hide but just didn't want it in my phone. She told me who it was and we started talking from there. She wanted to much money when I first contacted her and I don't like to go for a long visit on a first meeting anyway with a new girl to me since I don't know if they are worth it. She came down to $ for a 30 min visit, and I said no thanks the most I would do was. 8, I would have asked about a quick visit but I have seen that half of these girls don't want to give it all on the quick visits so I knew I most likely needed the 30 min deal. She then finally said she would do it for. 8 if I came right then which I wasn't ready to so I stopped talking after that.

Reports

Satisfaxxxion
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelmm  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...lly-28/6132646

What does that mean? Is she providing dinner with the entertainment?
    For what some of these chicks want to charge these days, she should at least make you a sammich after.

Reports

Azmodeus56

Full belly

Maybe she has something tucked away for you.

Reports

Cumikazi

Ingrid a little attitude and 50/50 on the visit

Now back to today, she is obviously hurting for money since she contacted me, someone who already told her I wasn't paying what she wanted before (trying to keep these girls in check). I had read previous review of something about no power and hot house or something and a few other things so didn't know what to expect and also heard a baby in the background when she ended up calling me. When she contacted me today I mentioned I had paid out a bunch of money recently and didn't have a lot of play money so wasn't really looking to be wasteful with half a days work gone in 15-30 minutes. I told her I had like. 5 I could maybe spare in which she said can I do. 6 and I said no, she then said ok to. 5 and to come over (actually not to far from me). I arrived to a duplex type 1 bedroom apartment set back off the road with another one on the same property centrally located between downtown and the beach. It was pretty dark in the place and there was nothing in the house but some toys laying around, some dirty carpet and a big American bull dog, the dog was curious at first wanting to jump but was ok. We went in to the room which was also pretty dark but decently clean looking. She asked for the money up front which I said ok and then I got on the bed. She said "you want to start with oral" and I said ok (and this would lead to believe there was more after that right? You can get me going with that. She started with a BBBJ which was decent and going alright, I was at the point I was ready for more and she said "oh I would just rather do a BJ for. 5, I am not doing more for that. " I told her wait a second, you didn't say any of this before, you contacted me needing money so I figured I would help you out since you were willing to visit for the agreed price. She at this point got attitude saying I could leave right now if I want, and that she agreed on the. 5 before I showed up in a fancy car. So apparently the agreed stuff went out the window because I was now rich due to a fancy car so could afford more. It doesn't matter how much I do or don't have, that wasn't the deal and for someone that is contacting me instead of me contacting her I couldn't believe the way she started acting.

At this point I was a little aggravated, I could go to PH for a. 2 or. 25 BBBJ so why pay. 5 for that to her, I mean it would be one thing if she had a banging body and / or was real good looking but she was average looking with a banged up post kid body. I luckily had another. 1 in the car and told her I would go get it for FS, not wanting to waste a trip I parted with the. 1 and got back in the house and she threw the cover on and turned around doggy. I did my thing and left and won't be going back.

Oh and the baby wasn't there, she apparently has some baby sitter she said she pays $20 at a drop of a hat which my guess is the neighbor in the other side of the duplex.

Also, her body isn't quite as appealing as the photos lead on. She must have taken them before the baby, for example the ones with her leaning forward now she has a droopy belly. It looks alright standing up but there is some extra stuff going on and the boobs were alright, not bad or great, I would say decent enough.

I just still can't believe that someone that is obviously desperate for money to be going through their phone trying to get people to come to her that she would act the way she did. Others may have a great time, or you could experience something like I did.

Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Posted recently about her.

Ok looking, a little chunky but fine, works from home, good massage with HE for $. 2, possible extras for repeat customers.
    Thanks Tomcat.

Reports

TomCat4871

Ok, not bad

Posted recently about her.

Ok looking, a little chunky but fine, works from home, good massage with HE for $. 2, possible extras for repeat customers.

Reports

PetterPetter

Hell I been TRYING to figure that one out also bro!

Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Any info on this provider-thank you

Reports

Excelmm

Full belly??

Administrator
    Reports

Admin2

Not how it works

If you think there is a provider posting as a monger you report the post. In this case I looked, with the exception of her using OMG in her ad and him (maybe) using OMG in his review (something I do in my reviews by the way) there is no tie in. There is nothing on the server side to indicate it. There is no Proof in other words.

You guys tell noobs to report if they don't, then accuse them of being providers if they do. If you don't want to read his shit, ignore him. If it is the provider after a couple of posts I would have had a baseline to figure it out, now if it was the provider she'll just make a new name.

Until you guys want to pay 25 bucks a month this is the nature of a free forum. Doing this kind of thing doesn't help, it just makes it worse.

A2

Reports

PlayTiem

Not Darby.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGeek  [View Original Post]
    That's Darby. She has been discussed in great length here.
    That's not Darby's ad.

Reports

ElGuapo71
    [Deleted by Admin]
    This is why we have the report post function.

Posting Limitations