Arrangement Finders
Arrangement Finders
Established Men
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ThomasBandy23

Charity?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Actually that is Sunshine. She had a plea deal where she wouldn't use her actual pics, not nearly as hot, but not bad. But damn. She gives an AWESOME bbj!
    You mean Summer?

Reports

Quebec99

Has anyone reviewed this one lately

My question is, what does she look like now. She likes 100 plus dollars because she thinks she's worth it but I wonder if she looks decent now as she was losing lots of weight back then. When I saw her it was a while back and she was staying in one of the seedy notels off Baymeadows.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...get-it/6481243

Reports

Suit Man
    Totally agree Blaster, just got back from visiting with Rikki and it was great! Very accommodating on a short notice call up. Let me know she was waiting for a regular but suspected he was not going to show. As I made my way over there, she kept me updated and the timing worked out perfectly. Enjoyed her banging little body immensely and her great personality and GFE.

As it turns out, my ATF was set up this AM just prior to my arrival and will be spending at least the night at uncle's house. PM me for details but probably won't be seeing her for a bit is my guess.

Rikki, don't lose that number!

Sorry, just had to do that, Steely Dan fan.

Suit.

Quote Originally Posted by CexBlaster  [View Original Post]
    I tend to be a little tardy in writing good reviews, but I owe her a few. Definateley on the to do list if you've never tried her. Again, cute little body, a nice & tight box, exceptional BBBJ and BBBJCIM. She'll do most any position except of cg due to an injury.

I've seen her many times and never left unhappy. She definitely makes you feel welcome.

I can't think of one part of Rikki that isn't sexy. Definitely ranks as an ATF for me.

Reports

Quebec99
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jacksonville has a fight thread from stuff like this, please use it.

A2

Reports

Suit Man
    I hit Jessica up the other day, she answered the phone and was good for 30 minutes for $. She sounded very rough on the phone so my monger senses took over and I bailed. Didn't feel good though I really like the look of the girl in the pics.

If you partake, let me know if she is for real. Sounded like she had been rid hard and put away wet.

Suit.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Was curious about these two, any info out there? They look TGTBT but you never know, I've been surprised before. Thanks JD.

Attachment 359876Attachment 359877Attachment 359878Attachment 359879.

Reports

Quebec99

Be real careful with this group

Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    These two are a waste of time. Destiny and Charity (sounds like a 60's girl group!

Tried numerous times to see them and it was always "overslept" or just didn't answer the phone or respond to text when the appointment was due. Complete waste of time and hope this will save some of your valuable time in knowing that these two girls have no respect for us mongers.

Too bad, if the pics are anywhere close to real, it could have been a good experience.

Suit.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...s-like/6769565

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-night/6730145
    She lives with Nikki:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/6748808

And Nikki has a girl who lives with her that has very nice pix on BP but in person, she is not that cute. Nikki's body is rather jacked up too. Not the hard body type as her pix would suggest and breasts are droopy. Several girls live in this place and possibly management.

Reports

JaxDog

Cops

Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    They feel compelled to answer pretty straightforward and blatant sexual questions over the phone because they feel if they don't, guys won't come see them. Believe it or not, there are some very ignorant guys out there who don't know any better (non-LEO guys). The guys might know the girl is not LEO because she's been reviewed before or been around for some time wherein you know she is safe but when she's answering the phone, she does not know if you are safe since it's her first encounter with you over the phone. This being said:

My suggestion is always when you call someone, (HEAR THIS: this is especially important for the FIRST meeting), only discuss the time and the amount for that time ONLY. Questions about DATY or Greek or any other fetish can wait till during the session while you're in the act itself or after a FIRST successful meeting. If she is LEO, you will never get her to get naked (comfortable) in the first place.

What I am saying is don't focus on all these sexual activities for first meet. Establish that she is safe first (and give her a chance to establish you are safe) and if you like her and desire to return for another meet, you can always discretely discuss your desires at that time. Otherwise, if you try to discuss any of these sexual related activities before the meet along with the discussion of money, as it has been mentioned, you are going to jail and you will be a local celeb in shame shame shame! Never discuss money or something of monetary value (a bag of potato chips, for example) and a sex act in the same conversation over the phone, in a text or email, and especially in person!
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you show up at an undercover sting operation there's a very good possibility your going to get busted no matter what has been disclosed or discussed! LEO will more than likely arrest you and let the chips fall where they may. I have a couple of acquaintances that are members of law enforcement and they have told me that while depending on the circumstances involved if you show up at an undercover sting with money in hand you more than likely will get arrested. Luckily our friends in Duval and surrounding counties have not been of a mind to spend the resources on such activity but that is not to say this won't change. In the event that you actually are unlucky enough to fall prey to such an occurrence it's best not to say anything other than to give your name and address while continuing to express the fact that you've done nothing wrong, just in case their making a video of the arrest. Under no circumstances admit to having done anything illegal. There's a very good chance they will process paper work on the spot and you'll leave there with a court date. At which time depending on the strength or lack there of the case against you will be prosecuted or not, the charges may even be dropped. That's why this forum is so important by giving us the chance to learn about legit providers thus helping cut down our chances of running afoul of any legal entanglements. JD.

Reports

Jax Golfer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    I suspect the name is the only thing that is going to be charitable.

Anyone have any comments / experiences with this one? Pics are TGTBT but you never know. I have had a hard time getting her to respond.

Appreciate the intel.

Suit.

Actually that is Sunshine. She had a plea deal where she wouldn't use her actual pics, not nearly as hot, but not bad. But damn. She gives an AWESOME bbj!

Reports

HardTimez40

Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Volnupe  [View Original Post]
    Am I crazy or isn't this jersey?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...g-jade/6825089

Is this a setup or did she move shop?

Hunt safe.

VN.
    She's under new management so when PH is slows she post.

Reports

JaxDog

Anything?

Was curious about these two, any info out there? They look TGTBT but you never know, I've been surprised before. Thanks JD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	359876Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica 1.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	359877Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelly.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	359878Click image for larger version

Name:	kelly 1.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	359879.

Reports

Pimpin Silk

Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get in touch with her. I actually had a text from her, when I first called, to text her back. Good thing you got with her. With my skills, no daty or listing any womanly sounding pet named body parts, she would have been in love. You keep up the good work, because she is not reviewed previous to you.
    She is EXTREMELY hard to dream with. Picks and choosed who to respond to with an unknown process.

I'm sure I succeeded because I dreamed at off peak day and time when her bills are due (hint hint hint).

I made two blank trips to incall with no phone response at peak weekend times. When I made 3rd contact, I waited 30 minutes off the radar in front of an seemingly empty room (hers).

I noticed no one entered / exited her suite. She simply called me back with room number, and I got out of car walked 5 steps to the door. She was like how did you know.

Where I was sleeping? I said I simply parked where I could view my surroundings clearly.

Anyway this provider was amazing. I can confirm that her phone response is glacially slow during weekends (ducked off her with significant other). Once she puts a face to the monger number, contact is much improved.

Safe Huntin Bro.

Reports

Suit Man

Time Wasters-Do Not Bother

These two are a waste of time. Destiny and Charity (sounds like a 60's girl group!

Tried numerous times to see them and it was always "overslept" or just didn't answer the phone or respond to text when the appointment was due. Complete waste of time and hope this will save some of your valuable time in knowing that these two girls have no respect for us mongers.

Too bad, if the pics are anywhere close to real, it could have been a good experience.

Suit.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...s-like/6769565

Reports

CantB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnupe  [View Original Post]
    Am I crazy or isn't this jersey?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...g-jade/6825089

Is this a setup or did she move shop?

Hunt safe.

VN.
    Yes it is. Several of the PH walkers are now doing BP also. Jersey Kelsey Jade and London. PH has been a ghost town lately. Tia and Tera are on vacation.

Reports

Quebec99

You are exactly right

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    I operate under the guise that my persoanl safety is paramount at all times. Likewise I use an alias, monger phone, monger laptop, throwaway email address, public wifi and an internet service that masks the IP address. I also frequently change my phone number, email, moniker and hardware. If the situation doesn't feel right then I walk or otherwise terminate the visit.

All that said and done, Angie is an "A" list provider with nothing but excellent reviews so the odds of getting in trouble with LEO are slim but the odds are ALWAYS there, one way or the other. Even the best of girls can be turned and used to catch bigger fish. Busting a provider doesn't get much press or professional accolades but busting a John, even a non-famous one is a much bigger home-run.

I have zero connection to my monger persona. Zero, zilch, nada and I never give up any information that could I'd me or incriminate me. If the girls don't like it, too bad.
    Remember, it is just p-ssy! Don't compromise your livelihood and personal life for a piece of arse! It's not worth it! These girls will turn on you on a dime. It has been posted on several threads how a provider has threatened a client with his personal info. Let me tell you something in case some don't know: these girls hardly throw away or delete anything. Some girls I've not had contact with for close to a year, if not more, and out of the blue, they contact me. Now imagine if they don't delete numbers- meaning, they probably don't delete pictures either and trust me, they will use it against you! Like I said, it's just p-ssy and you are only going to be with them for a very small amount of time and likely never see them again. Ask her to send you the same info she's asking you for and perhaps you can make a fair trade if you feel so inclined to do it. If I was a betting man, I'd say she'll probably change her tune!

Reports

Quebec99

This is why I say

Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Though she is the woman in the photos, the camera is very kind to her. In person she is much more rundown looking. I stripped down and got in the bed, she went to work with oral and was very aggressive. Way too fast and way too much hand. She would not pay attention to the boys. I stopped her and said I wanted to pay attention to her girls, to this she said, "Oh no, I don't do that shit. " I decided to slip on a condom, finish and get out. She asked how I wanted it and I decided on mish. She was rather unresponsive and simple laid there -- it was very uninspiring. No sounds, no help, no anything. She just laid there and took it. In my opinion, she is an ex-streetwalker that has decided to try BP to get a few extra bucks. I will not repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-about/6672102

Q1.
    We get can bad service like this at home where you're already paying the cost to be the boss!

Posting Limitations