instabang.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

LoadMaster78

Kelli

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    Which Mya are you referring to? Got a link?
    Here is the link.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...mya-20/6282967

And yes I only have a few post but as I said if my first post I'm new to this whole review board I found out by a request for Kelli to put a review as she was trying to get back in the game. I am not only promoting Kelli for say but I just found that I enjoyed my time way more with her than Mya or this black Barbie. Isn't that what this board is for. To discuss who we like more than others and to let each other know if something seems sketchy?.

Reports

WildmanCumeth

Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    This is why I find the SWers much better and damn sure less expensive. The SWers sometimes have a bit of an odor- not all the time but it's somewhat understandable since many of them are essentially homeless but when you go see a BP girl and they smell awful, what is their excuse. I mean, they're staying in a motel with shower / bath facilities; what is their excuse! And then you have the bad attitudes! Most of you guys strike me to be the types that try to be cordial with the ladies but they surely know how to take advantage of us don't they!
    Cordial to a degree, but if some dipshit girl tries any shenanigans with me I squash it immediately. I've never given anyone a donation until services were rendered and never will. If they don't like it, she can take a flying leap. I don't play games with these useless pieces of trash.

W.

Reports

SteveOReilly

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOReilly  [View Original Post]
    I got to are & T about 8 months ago. Don't think FS in on the table but YMMV. Let me know.
    That should read Rub and Tug are and T (a massage followed by a hand job).

Reports

Quebec99

Well it's supposed to be a 15 minute session

For 60. He told her Sunday that he can see her Tuesday for the 75 she requested but she insisted 60 would be acceptable but once he got there, he noticed she kept reminding him it's a quick meet. Her definition of a quick meet, according to him, was like a few minutes. He said her attitude really turned bad when he reminded her that 15 minutes was considered the quick meet. He said with the bad attitude, it caused him to go limp and he jumped up angrily, went into bathroom but couldn't find his donation; however, there was 5 dollars on the bathroom sink. He took that while she was on the phone with her girlfriend pimp complaining that he was taking his money back. After he left, he called the front desk to complain that drugs and prostitution was going on in room. The front desk person went up to room to confront them and it appears they eventually had to leave the hotel.

The thing is, that means she only made 55 from him and since they had to leave a perfectly good room, she had to use that money to get a room elsewhere, so really she loss money on that date. Go figure! All she had to do is act right but impossible for some of them. He did say once she took the donation, she went into the bathroom for probably 3-5 minutes. Not sure what she was doing but apparently she had tucked that money away for safekeeping so she could act like a BUTT afterwards! Again, I will repeat- don't let them tuck the money away until services are rendered!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelbm  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation for these 3 minutes?

Reports

Gelbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    My friend told me she wants you to (come-know what I mean) as soon as you walk in the room and look at her! I mean, almost literally! Her definition of a short stay meeting is about 3 minutes and she wants you out of there! You have been warned. Oh, BTW, he said she took his money pretty quickly, hid it, then came out of the bathroom (where she hid it) after about 3 minutes or so with a lot of attitude that followed. Again, you have been warned! Also, he said you couldn't get in her quick enough before she kept saying over and over again,"come baby come; come baby come!

I don't care what anyone says, I think SWers are the best!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ell-20/6342127
    What was her donation for these 3 minutes?

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by PaGoldy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she still has that Big H addiction.
    Oh Wow! That would be my guess. I had an experience today with one of the town's favorites (or not; depending on who you talk to) that came straight out and admitted her addiction to that after our session. I won't post it publicly, but if you want to know, members can PM me. I really like the girl too, but doubt that I will repeat. It should have been obvious to me though; as most of these ladies don't do this just for fun.

Reports

Pa Goldy

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...eal-23/6341690#utm_campaign=video&utm_source=videosharelink&utm_medium=social.

Don't know how long its going to be up, but towards the end you guys notice the bloody mark on her arm?
    Looks like she still has that Big H addiction.

Reports

EaglesSb

Kati's nude video

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...eal-23/6341690#utm_campaign=video&utm_source=videosharelink&utm_medium=social.

Don't know how long its going to be up, but towards the end you guys notice the bloody mark on her arm?

Reports

Quebec99

I found this review very interesting from Daytona

You can read it yourself; however, the take away is that we really need to see these providers with as little frequency as possible. They really take advantage of us no matter how much we spend and how nice we are. It's really sad to donate all we or what some of you give and get this kind of treatment. This is why I'm such a freaking cheapskate! I've donated the bigger bucks and the smaller bucks and they all have a lot in common- Prima Donnas! I find the SWers can be more receptive than these so-called want to be high class providers. I don't do the SWer scene much and tell you the truth, trying very hard to shutdown the BP action. Too much BS, to say the least! Read this guy's reviews in Daytona; he seems to have a lot of issues with the 20-something year old girls and I do understand. Like I said, Prima Donnas!

As a side note and I know I say this a lot, we really need to establish a collective rule that we will not allow these girls to take our money and hide it (before services rendered) because after they do, our leverage is over!

A Daytona reviewer's post:

Giselle 23 - Good for a quickie.

In another act of availability desperation, I recently visited with Giselle 23, another infrequent (until recently) BP advertiser. She agreed to a late night visit. This is one beautiful young woman. A spinner-class thin, smooth-skinned petite, intelligent (sounding), polite delight for the eyes. She has be-sized bolt-ons and is neatly groomed. No Anal and No DATY. Her donation is reasonable particularly for a "20 something" (most of whom greatly overvalue their time.) I was grateful that she would see me at a late hour. She has a clean, private incall. She was easy to contact and arranging our visit involved 2 calls and no hassles. When I arrived she was dressed casually. She asked if she could shower before we began and I agreed. Unfortunately, she later subtracted that time from my hour! (Strike 1). After some chat during which the rules were laid out, she began with brief and uninspired BBBJ. I chalked that up to the late hour. (Strike 2) We tried various positions which were equally uninspired. She provided no feedback but was otherwise cooperative. Kissing was allowed but it too was unenthusiastic. Definitely not GFE. After about 15 minutes of play she complained that she was getting sore. (Strike 3) She then explained that she can't go very long. She said, "Most men come quickly and I rarely have to do it for very long. " I explained that I like to take my full hour before my happy ending (which I am easily able to do.) She then explained that my time was about up after only 40 minutes! Most of that 40 minutes had been her shower and small talk! I complained but to no avail. She was tired and sore and we had to stop. I was angry but didn't fight with her about it. Buzz kill is buzz kill and there was no fixing this. I dressed and left. Another "20 something" I can scratch off my list.

Reports

SteveOReilly

Looking

Quote Originally Posted by Akona44  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...nly-37/6051647

Looking for any info on her. She is offering body rubs on BP and is closer to me than most of the others. What is the menu like?
    I got to are & T about 8 months ago. Don't think FS in on the table but YMMV. Let me know.

Reports

Quebec

Mya

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    Jaxqt, just my opinion, but look at the source who posted about Mya. That reviewer has 9 posts and over half are promoting one provider, Kelli. Also yesterday there were two new posters posting a great / similar review about one provider, Kelli. I have not personally seen Mya, but have read good reviews on the forum. Seems to me that we have a provider with an agenda posing as a forum poster.
    Last edited by Quebec; 08-04-14 at 03:06. Reason: Punctuation

Reports

Quebec99

Man I tell ya

This is why I find the SWers much better and damn sure less expensive. The SWers sometimes have a bit of an odor- not all the time but it's somewhat understandable since many of them are essentially homeless but when you go see a BP girl and they smell awful, what is their excuse. I mean, they're staying in a motel with shower / bath facilities; what is their excuse! And then you have the bad attitudes! Most of you guys strike me to be the types that try to be cordial with the ladies but they surely know how to take advantage of us don't they!

Quote Originally Posted by LoadMaster78  [View Original Post]
    As I reported before I have been seeing Kelli on a regular basis. I seen on her ad that one night she was doing two girl special with Mya and when I tried to set one up she told me they fell out with no explanation behind it. So trying something new I decided to see Mya alone.

Worst mistake I will deff stick with Kelli;.

After calling Mya and it being pretty simple to set up a appointment when I got there she was followed down stairs by 3 different guys. I was a little suspicious but let her lead the way up stairs and decided to get comfortable.

It's her in the pictures although I must say she definently knows how to pick and choose pictures because in person not near as adorable. Very jittery so I'm assuming her medications must of been a little stronger that day. Although I must say they didn't seem to be the right dosage for her friend BV. Nothing bb and not very open minded to new things very stuck on staying still. I felt rushed so I finished and left. As I walked downstairs and the three young boys were still outside staring me down until I got in my car and then walked inside. Will not repeat.

Also decided to go visit Black Barbie;.

Damn near the same thing. Deff a clock watcher and seemed very anxious to have me leave so that I did. Definently sticking with what I know these girls just seem to get worse and worse.

Reports

JaxQt
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadMaster78  [View Original Post]
    As I reported before I have been seeing Kelli on a regular basis. I seen on her ad that one night she was doing two girl special with Mya and when I tried to set one up she told me they fell out with no explanation behind it. So trying something new I decided to see Mya alone.

After calling Mya and it being pretty simple to set up a appointment when I got there she was followed down stairs by 3 different guys. I was a little suspicious but let her lead the way up stairs and decided to get comfortable.

It's her in the pictures although I must say she definently knows how to pick and choose pictures because in person not near as adorable. Very jittery so I'm assuming her medications must of been a little stronger that day. Although I must say they didn't seem to be the right dosage for her friend BV. Nothing bb and not very open minded to new things very stuck on staying still. I felt rushed so I finished and left. As I walked downstairs and the three young boys were still outside staring me down until I got in my car and then walked inside. Will not repeat.

Damn near the same thing. Deff a clock watcher and seemed very anxious to have me leave so that I did. Definently sticking with what I know these girls just seem to get worse and worse.

Reports

LoadMaster78

Mya & Black Barbie

Reports

ThePhenom120

Kelli

I saw Kelli last week. This girl was everything I wanted. She actually came to me. She had a beautiful smile and smelled pretty good too. I was a little nervous but after she talked for a minute and reassured me that I was making a good decision, I became comfortable. She has some gorgeous tits and a sexy round ass too. I may have taken a little more of her time than agreed upon. She is definitely a keeper and I will surely be seeing her again. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ics-24/6108057.

Posting Limitations