instabang.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1032 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Quebec99

You are exactly right

Especially if you don't get permission to touch her, at least assault. They (LEO) can be quite creative with those damn charges!

Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    I'm quite certain that your tactic would get you at least a Lewd / Lascivious charge if not Assault were that to be a UC LEO Lady, just say'in.

Reports

Quebec99

LOL, the pigs feet were used

To give an idea that whatever you can trade for sex that has monetary value to it (not just money), can be construed as exchanging $ for sex. If it's a ride to the airport, same thing. It may cost you $40 to be taken to the airport by a taxi driver and if you agree with a provider to exchange sex for such a service, they can arrest you. If you can remember someone in Daytona was willing to trade a salad (LOL) for sex with the unknown undercover, he got got!

The best way to determine whether or not they are cops is to make appt for her time and companionship only. Go to appointment and never bring up sex and money. Ask her to get comfortable (don't use the term naked), dance for you in birthday suit or model in lingerie (or panties and bra if she says she doesn't have lingerie), do a lap dance, etc. In other words, anything that can be done in a strip club legally, can be done in the privacy of the motel incall if that's your selected location. Essentially, the LEO woman will never do even these legal request I promise you. So think about what can legally be done in a strip club and ask her to do it in a room and guarantee you she won't do it. This makes it easier for the guys to determine a woman's status but this does not apply to LEO men because they can and will, at times, get butt-naked with the girl and feel her all over, allow the girl to touch him and everything but yet, still be LEO and will arrest her once the agreement for sex is made. The LEO woman will try to get you to discuss sex and money in the very early stages of the meeting.

One tidbit for ya, sometimes the undercover woman might say that she has a 15 year old sister (whose really an undercover LEO also) and if you'd like to see her too and if you agree to have sex with her and sister for money, it's an added charge. Another thing, if you have any warrants out for your arrest for any reason and you visit a would-be provider, if they don't get you for solicitation, they will check your license plate to see if there are outstanding warrants for you. It can be because you failed to pay child support, failed to appear in court, outstanding unpaid tickets, or whatever. The idea is, they (LEO) didn't get you for one thing but they got you for something.

Again, NEVER EVER discuss sex and money with anyone you don't know and if you've meant her before and had a session, STILL, don't discuss it because they might be working with LEO trying to work off a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Lying is not the same as entrapment. Cops everywhere routinely lie, and are expressly allowed to do so (at least in this country, not so familiar with laws about this elsewhere). As I mentioned in the SW forum, I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of entrapment is where a cop gets you to do something you wouldn't do without them coercing you into doing it.

The "are you affiliated with law enforcement" question does always make me giggle a little inside, because if I were, and I lied about it, it wouldn't matter. Similarly, if you're trying to "vet" an unreviewed provider over the phone or over text, you're just wasting your time. I have a couple things I do to weed out fake pic chicks, but as far as avoiding LEO goes, a quick kiss and hug with a quick butt squeeze with fingers that wander under the curve (before any donations are involved) seems to be an effective way of saying Hello, to someone I haven't met before.

As others have mentioned, the primary rule is to absolutely avoid discussing any acts for any form of compensation. I'm personally glad that I haven't visited a provider that would accept a can of pigs feet as their fee, but I agree that offering some trotters for a blumpie could get you a ride you weren't interested in taking. If you're in a situation that feels wrong, just walk. Don't say anything at all, just walk.

Reports

FerretTwenty12

Wendy / Ms. Naughty

Anyone familiar with this one?

Reports

JaxDog

LEO checks

I'm quite certain that your tactic would get you at least a Lewd / Lascivious charge if not Assault were that to be a UC LEO Lady, just say'in.
    While there is no fool proof way to guarantee your not dealing with an undercover sting operation using recommendations from reliable seniors from this site is a pretty good safety net. As far as dealing with unreviewed BP provider's it's really a crap shoot! Whenever possible I like to get the woman to actually meet me out front of their current residence and get in my vehicle, as I've stated before under no circumstances will an undercover woman cop get into your car, to many variables for LEO to deal with in that situation. Many times even legit providers are cautious about getting in your car but whenever it's an option it's a pretty good way to be sure your not dealing with our friendly law enforcement. JD.

Reports

Not My Job

Inappropriately Touching Lady LEO

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    but as far as avoiding LEO goes, a quick kiss and hug with a quick butt squeeze with fingers that wander under the curve (before any donations are involved) seems to be an effective way of saying Hello, to someone I haven't met before.

Reports

PlayTiem
    That is correct, there is no such thing as "Entrapment" in Florida. LEO can and does lie routinely in the course of their investigations. It's actually amusing seeing the various disclaimers providers put in their BP ads. And asking us if we are affiliated with LEO on the phone is useless as well.
    Lying is not the same as entrapment. Cops everywhere routinely lie, and are expressly allowed to do so (at least in this country, not so familiar with laws about this elsewhere). As I mentioned in the SW forum, I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of entrapment is where a cop gets you to do something you wouldn't do without them coercing you into doing it.

The "are you affiliated with law enforcement" question does always make me giggle a little inside, because if I were, and I lied about it, it wouldn't matter. Similarly, if you're trying to "vet" an unreviewed provider over the phone or over text, you're just wasting your time. I have a couple things I do to weed out fake pic chicks, but as far as avoiding LEO goes, a quick kiss and hug with a quick butt squeeze with fingers that wander under the curve (before any donations are involved) seems to be an effective way of saying Hello, to someone I haven't met before.

As others have mentioned, the primary rule is to absolutely avoid discussing any acts for any form of compensation. I'm personally glad that I haven't visited a provider that would accept a can of pigs feet as their fee, but I agree that offering some trotters for a blumpie could get you a ride you weren't interested in taking. If you're in a situation that feels wrong, just walk. Don't say anything at all, just walk.

Reports

PlayTiem
    Quote Originally Posted by IWalkAlone  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming she doesn't understand how to use face blurring software, because you can easily tell who she is.
    Squinting always defeats pixelization, unless it's some huge blocks. What's really strange, though, is that ad includes an un-obscured face pic.

Reports

Not My Job

Entrapment Laws

Like I always try to remind you guys, I'm new to this hobby, go easy on me.

I'm currently talking to a chick from BP trying to setup a meeting. I asked if there was any way she could prove she's nobody's uncle. She told me that there are no entrapment laws in Florida. Do does that mean that LEO can do just ANYTHING and get away with it here?
    That is correct, there is no such thing as "Entrapment" in Florida. LEO can and does lie routinely in the course of their investigations. It's actually amusing seeing the various disclaimers providers put in their BP ads. And asking us if we are affiliated with LEO on the phone is useless as well. That said, wish we did have more protections in our state's regs! If only we could get someone like Mr. Morgan behind it, maybe we could have a petition drive & get it on the ballot. But then again, I'm dreaming LOL.

Reports

Jte31
    [Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Reports

Scohen1025
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider? Googling her number and pictures yield almost no results, the only results found are of this ad she just posted. She's a sexy little spinner with that "skanky" look so hope she's real LOL.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/6232010
    Pretty sure that is "Jewels" from maybe 2 yrs ago? I hit it once. Wasn't bad per se, but def a bit rushed. She kept giving me the "oh Daddy" thing while I hit it. Not really my thing (daddy), but it was very sexy from her. She was obviously on "medication" at the time, and very likely strictly managed. One of those that could be REALLY hot if she took care of herself better. Things may have changed by now (if it's even her), but by her lack of weight, do the math.

Reports

I Walk Alone
    I'm assuming she doesn't understand how to use face blurring software, because you can easily tell who she is.

Reports

PetterPetter

Candy

Quote Originally Posted by JaxQt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider? Googling her number and pictures yield almost no results, the only results found are of this ad she just posted. She's a sexy little spinner with that "skanky" look so hope she's real LOL.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-21/6232010
    She use to post a while back I remember the turtle tat like a year or two never indulged hope the info helps.

Reports

TheReal

Google is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Volnupe  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...194-22/5970912

Okay this is the third attempt at posting this report. Word to wise post link first or everything erases if you toggle tabs!

I know now my little head is working against me because he convinced me to see this chick even after reading the bad reviews! She is not the girl in the pics. She is not ugly and I would give her a 5 on a scale to 10 but NOT the girl in the ad. The location was shaky but area was okay. When I pulled up to the house I was greeted by kids waving at me from the windows that were obviously not hers. I was about to haggle a lower price and then had a quick dream. It was sad because I was concentrating more on not dying instead of enjoying myself. When done as I was leaving the what looked like the grandmother of the kids waved goodbye from the kitchen like nothing was happening. Weird! As far as monger details: pretty eyes, no drug signs, be cups, nice ass, a lot of tats, everything covered (which I hate CBJ), very mechanical, rushed, tight kitty, about 5'3"spinner type, will not repeat.
    Hunt safe. VN.
    One thing I always do is to google the number usually there a good chance you will find if is fake ad or real one or also you can google the pictures. I just did with this provider and found the real provider for that ad in just one search.

Reports

EaglesSb

Darby hiding her face?

Weird.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ong-23/6234976
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1404156684932.jpg‎   1404156701193.jpg‎   1404156848642.jpg‎  

Reports

Quebec99

Yeah, very simple

Under no circumstances do you discuss money or something of monetary value (even a can of pig feet) and any kind of sex act whatsoever (including but not limited to a hand-job). Money and sex in the same conversation is sure to get you a trip in a squad car.

I'm currently trying to work out the details with a BP girl right now, but I don't know what a proper LEO check is either over the phone or through text messages.

Can anybody help a newbie with this?

Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations