Free Wife Hookups
www.socialsex.com
Free Wife Hookups
Meet MILFS Tonight
Bang a Milf
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1153 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ShaggyJax

RE: Summer

Summer is visiting Uncle LEO, but not in Duval County.

Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to summer? She usually posts, but have not seen one in quite a while. She used to do incall by the towncenter area. She was the best oral provider of all time! She used to run w jersey jenny and peyton. Tried both of her numbers and it goes straight to voicemail. Hope she isn't visiting uncle LEO downtown.

Reports

Global437

Jazzie Westside

Quote Originally Posted by MattRuss  [View Original Post]
    Dude she is atleast 35, looks nothing like her pictures. I had to walk out and I drove 30 minutes each way.
    Same here. I wouldn't do that again if it were free. Seriously. Across the board, every category, fail.

Reports

JakePelican
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to summer? She usually posts, but have not seen one in quite a while. She used to do incall by the towncenter area. She was the best oral provider of all time! She used to run w jersey jenny and peyton. Tried both of her numbers and it goes straight to voicemail. Hope she isn't visiting uncle LEO downtown.
    Lot of girls seem to be scarce all of a sudden. I don't know, but would suspect two possibilities.

1. Some may be working the Florida / Georgia game in some capacity and not taking on regular clients. Or maybe resting up this week for a busy weekend ahead.

2. The other is that they are getting out of Jacksonville at the moment, because of the extra LEO attention and the recent murders.

Reports

SurfLax
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Reports

MakingItHappen

Summer

Reports

LatinInk904

Who is that

Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize the dimples on her lower back? I did and called, sure enough it was our long lost sweetheart.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...eed-19/6615896

Added some pounds while away, but still sexy IMHO. Service was still as it used to be. And that's a good thing.
    Who is that Quebec? Or who did she used to go by? Any face pics.

Reports

Psyche

Xiomara

My experience was similar to the last review she got. Very pretty, nice boobs and a round butt. She's at the place Agatha was at near Southside and JTB. The setup was easy and it is 1. 4 now for hh. No wait when I got there and was met with a bit of kissing which was very nice. Proceeded with BBBJ and several position to a finish in K9 which was very good. She says she'll be here a month, then back to Cali, Colombia. Be nice to her as she's sweet and accommodating. I'd use the 616 number to make the appointment as no one picked up the 794 number. Psyche.

Reports

Quebec

Our long lost friend

Anyone recognize the dimples on her lower back? I did and called, sure enough it was our long lost sweetheart.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...eed-19/6615896

Added some pounds while away, but still sexy IMHO. Service was still as it used to be. And that's a good thing.

Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Lacey under body rubs

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ght-26/6562762

Any intel please?

Thanks ILuv Bigboobs.

Reports

Swirl83

Better optiion

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco1976  [View Original Post]
    Agatha is a better time for your $ and I've met both recently.
    Is Agatha still around? I'm always up for trying something new based on a recommendation.

A lot of post on BP in JAX but the pickings are slim. Of those, they don't answer the phone. Craziest thing I've seen in all the cities I've been.

Reports

Bronco1976

Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl83  [View Original Post]
    I typicly like dreams with mature providers. I went against the grain and just had a dream about Ingrid. I called and she called back within 15 minutes. I told her I didn't have much time but a short stay or a half hour preferably. She sent me to a gas station and said call when you get there. I did. She told me to wait 5 minutes. I said okay but I probably won't have time for the half if she puts me off any longer. 10 min later, I sent her a text and said I was leaving. She called and said I'm ready. I said okay but we are pushing my time limit and I need to hurry. She replied, "just have the 1. 2 when you show up. ".

Then my dream went like this:

When I showed up, she met me wearing shorts and a sports bra. Her stretch marks were very very evident. She was chewing something while keeping her mouth open. I thought. Very lady like. I walked in and I told her that I didn't have long so I would only stay for the short visit. She said, I don't care but it's 1. 2. I reminded her of her post and she replied, "so, I said 1. 2".

I told her no thanks and began to walk out. She quickly changed her mind and said okay. She got undressed, started a BBBJ for less than a minute and strapped me up. I wasn't even ready for the show but she was ready to perform. She lay in mosh and that was about it. She is tight but super mechanical. You almost feel guilty. Almost! I finished and she was up and dressed before I got off the bed. I asked for a towel and she said I don't have any. I managed to work it out.

I began to walk out and she said I won't see you again because you shorted me. I told her we agreed before we started and to revise her post if she didn't want the short stay. She slammed the door in my face and yelled from the other side, "Never Again".

She doesn't have to worry. I won't be back. Too immature for my taste.
    Agatha is a better time for your $ and I've met both recently.

Reports

Quebec99

Damn thank you for post!

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl83  [View Original Post]
    I typicly like dreams with mature providers. I went against the grain and just had a dream about Ingrid. I called and she called back within 15 minutes. I told her I didn't have much time but a short stay or a half hour preferably. She sent me to a gas station and said call when you get there. I did. She told me to wait 5 minutes. I said okay but I probably won't have time for the half if she puts me off any longer. 10 min later, I sent her a text and said I was leaving. She called and said I'm ready. I said okay but we are pushing my time limit and I need to hurry. She replied, "just have the 1. 2 when you show up. ".

When I showed up, she met me wearing shorts and a sports bra. Her stretch marks were very very evident. She was chewing something while keeping her mouth open. I thought. Very lady like. I walked in and I told her that I didn't have long so I would only stay for the short visit. She said, I don't care but it's 1. 2. I reminded her of her post and she replied, "so, I said 1. 2".

I told her no thanks and began to walk out. She quickly changed her mind and said okay. She got undressed, started a BBBJ for less than a minute and strapped me up. I wasn't even ready for the show but she was ready to perform. She lay in mosh and that was about it. She is tight but super mechanical. You almost feel guilty. Almost! I finished and she was up and dressed before I got off the bed. I asked for a towel and she said I don't have any. I managed to work it out.

I began to walk out and she said I won't see you again because you shorted me. I told her we agreed before we started and to revise her post if she didn't want the short stay. She slammed the door in my face and yelled from the other side, "Never Again".

I considered seeing her but there were some previous reviews that spoke to some of the same things you described. So after your post, I know I made the right decision! These girls have the "I'm a queen" complex. She is just not that cute to me anyhow!

Reports

Swirl83

Reports

Swirl83

Ingrid. A little crazy!

Reports

JaxDog

Aleah

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean101  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jax: You must have just missed her being strung out on some kind of drug with marks on her face that look like scratches from Meth. Also, awhile back she had a yeast infection and said she did not have the money to get the necessary treatment. She has been going downhill recently. Be careful and stay safe.
    Nothing like that was apparent on my visit and I saw her in the middle of the day, hadn't been drinking, as a matter of fact I was stone cold sober! I'm pretty sure she wasn't on anything when I was there but you never know for sure. Looked to me that she had just gotten up and was freshly showered, this was around 2 in the afternoon. She wasn't the best I've seen and not the worst, middle of the road and would probably see her again if I was in the area. JD.

Posting Limitations