Hobbytips.net

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Quebec99

Well gents, a couple of little birdies

Told me that AG has gone the way of most providers. Can you say marleys, crack, and heroin? My understanding is she has lost far more weight than what is healthy with the assistance of the above paraphernalia. This is the reason why her prices have gone up- to feed a very expensive habit. Heard this from 2 girls who seem to corroborate each others stories perfectly. Take it for what it's worth- this is just a buyer beware warning. I thought it was a bit strange for even her prices to go up significantly but from what is being said, it's to feed the habits. FYI.

Reports

HardTimez40

Kandyland

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling frisky and thought about trying out my first AA provider and had remembered Chef's post about Kandy, but when I went looking on BP all of her ad's have disappeared. Does anyone know if she retired or is taking a break or did she run afoul of the Uncle?

I might satisfy the craving with another provider, but I haven't seen any reviews here or on theothersite that have really got my engine humming.

TFG.
    Yes, Candy has retired...

Reports

Anonymous123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know I've been a preacher of Darby and I've been blessing her with the pipe a while. Ever since she has came out she's been acting weird via text and phone conversations. Staying in places she's never stayed before I just want to warn you if your thinking of jumping in. I haven't been since she has been locked up and probably won't unless she does something to change my thoughts. Be safe out there mongers pipe approves this message!!
    What? When did she go on vacay? Have seen her posts dayum near everyday! LOL. Spent time with her once, she was cool, but she was running from my little buddy. When I asked "why you running from the dick" she responded" cause that shit hurt". Good times, stay safe, stay anonymous.

Reports

LatinInk904

Mya

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ret-20/6282967

I visited Mya recently and as in other posts she does have a guy hanging in area, no harm tho. Now yes she is Def inexperienced riding the dick, but unlike others I received a BBBJ and she's great there. Kitty was clean and tight. I would definitely recommend. Room was clean, she didn't seem high or drunk and I seen no signs of use. Be safe guys.

Reports

JaxQt
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadMaster78  [View Original Post]
    After I posted that last review I went to look at the ad and seen "also posted by this person" as a Selena. Is this the Spanish girl who you all are talking about running with Deanna? This is me is a obvious sign of management. Things like this are what worry me. I have things to go home to and not looking for trouble I'm deff not going back I that direction.
    Yea I saw that 'other posts by' link on Mya's ad as well so she obviously does have management. No issues have been reported though, just fellow mongers leaving happy. I'm going to repeat with Mya again sometime soon, other than the CBJ she's a fun cute sexy girl.

Reports

ThomasBandy23

Lisa's Flakiness / New pussy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't like you.
    No offense meant here. But I've also had issues setting up with her. Frankly, I just gave up because she was wasting way to much of my time.

She has many reports on here of being difficult to reach and then greet. She just seems really flaky.

You know what everyone on this board doesn't like? Not posting links you reports. Way to many people forgetting to post.

On another note. I think I'm going to try this one out.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...4-7-21/6349608

I think her pics posted are fake but my research makes me think she may be legit. She was reviewed on the oTHEr site and has pretty cute pics from other ads with her same number. Such as this one.

http://www.backpagesluts.com/gfe.asp...7&City=flmiami

If anyone has any info on this one please let me know. Might have to TOFTT.

Reports

The Fat Guy

Is Kandyland Klosed?

I was feeling frisky and thought about trying out my first AA provider and had remembered Chef's post about Kandy, but when I went looking on BP all of her ad's have disappeared. Does anyone know if she retired or is taking a break or did she run afoul of the Uncle?

I might satisfy the craving with another provider, but I haven't seen any reviews here or on theothersite that have really got my engine humming.

TFG.

Reports

LoadMaster78

Point proven.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    While I do like this girl and she is cute. She definitely has some company with her. I've seen several guys hanging in the vicinity of her rooms. She also had to get a new phone because of an issue that arose with one of these guys. She used to have a area code 912 number.

Definitely a cute girl and worth seeing. But just like every other BP girl there is a negative. If these girls didn't have any issues, they probably wouldn't be posting.
    After I posted that last review I went to look at the ad and seen "also posted by this person" as a Selena. Is this the Spanish girl who you all are talking about running with Deanna? This is me is a obvious sign of management. Things like this are what worry me. I have things to go home to and not looking for trouble I'm deff not going back I that direction.

Reports

LoadMaster78

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    While I do like this girl and she is cute. She definitely has some company with her. I've seen several guys hanging in the vicinity of her rooms. She also had to get a new phone because of an issue that arose with one of these guys. She used to have a area code 912 number.

Definitely a cute girl and worth seeing. But just like every other BP girl there is a negative. If these girls didn't have any issues, they probably wouldn't be posting.
    OMG thank you now I don't look like such a fool! So to all you fellow men who thought I was promoting Kelly please understand that I'm on here with the same goals and intentions of you just to have safe hunting.

Reports

DbGirls
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Reports

CommanderAeon

Molly The Masterpiece

So wonderful I craved a second helping.

Had a dream I got to share a little time with Molly The Masterpiece again. I love watching her move. It's like someone painted her. I have never dined at the why with a provider but her kitten is so hypnotic I had to plunge in and taste it for myself. Anyways, contributed 1. 2 stars for a half hour of naughtiness. Those of you who contact her won't regret it. Be patient because she will make sure to be extra clean and done up for your date. Be sure to be hygienic and well dressed, well spoken and you'll find your miles will vary better than most.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ics-19/6328025
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Reports

Quebec99

Well, kind of doubt that's the case

Unless she has superpowers and knows all the numbers I contact her from. Yes, I contacted her from several numbers and it's the same thing and other guys, besides me, have complained about the same response / contact issues. Anyway, if what you say is true, nothing to lose sleep over. I was just curious since you seem to know her so well.

She doesn't like you.

Reports

TallBear

It would seem.

She doesn't like you.
    My experience was quite different. She responded immediately to my text & about 3 hours later I was balls deep in all three. Delightful girl.

YMMV & all that.

Reports

TwoWheels

Easy to explain

Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Why is it so hard to get an appt with her? I mean, she barely answers her phone the last time she was around. Is she aware that getting a hold of her is like getting a hold of the Governor? In the beginning, after getting out of the graybar, she might be easier to reach but after she's been out a minute, don't even try- this has been my assessment. Personally, I think she be so high, she doesn't know whether she's coming or going.
    She doesn't like you.

Reports

WingDoc5

Imoni

Saw her last night. Clean incall location and safe. Looks just like her pics in ad and provides great GFE service. Great masssage and will repeat. Not alot is posted about her. She is the real deal. She had candles lit and smelled awesome.

Posting Limitations