Hobby tips
Best Hook Up site on the web
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

WhtVeyron1

Paris

Quote Originally Posted by WhereBj  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-paris/6747314
    I haven't seen her, but from what I have read, she isn't really into it (non-GFE), but YMMV. I was still thinking of calling her, can't help it with those looks you know.

Reports

JaxTantricMan

GCS Body Rub

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen the busty GCS girl lately? Tried to call her and her VMS is full and it's her real phone number. Was hoping nothing happened to her as she is really a sweet girl trying to take care of her kids. I did check the CCSO online public data base and there is no record of an encounter with LEO. Thanks.
    She's back posting so I guess she's OK. VMS still full. Sent her a note so hopefully she'll clear out all my fellow hobbyists heavy breathing voice mails. LMAO. Be safe, play safe, stay safe.

Reports

OmgItsDoggy

St. Augustine

Does anyone have any info on any GFE in St. Augustine? Will be there for business in two days and would like to meet up with someone legit:] let me kno.

Reports

Mr Wheels83
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxlooker1  [View Original Post]
    Tia took me for cash tonight. Didn't have any cover so I had to go get it. Wouldn't give back the $ when I left. I just knew she wouldn't open the door when I shortly got back. Called several times. She really looks bad after her car accident! A sad state of affairs! Doing a lot of illegal stuff there to. A donation I guess I'll have to write off on my taxes this year. Do not recommend!
    Damn. I hate to her that. Tried to see her several times for karaoke but I'll get over it. Seems like I missed that boat with Alyssa to. I noticed blonde summer is posting again. Anybody know if she still good to go?

Reports

ThePhenom120
    Quote Originally Posted by Global437  [View Original Post]
    Don't sweat it. I had an only somewhat similar experience to TreyNewb. Call - date is on - Not ready - 45 m delay - I show up and she's primpin. Chat included DB BF, goals, the dad thing. Now I'm bummed and she's like, "get comfortable". WTF ever. I'm was looking forward to that date for longer than most, on tap to play and now I'm CBJ. No GFE for me. I hit it doggie and thought she might cum around but when we switched up and I started to play with the A team and the taint, she went DFE. I tapped out mish. She went straight to her tech while I got it together. I called it a done deal. No repeat for me. Very disappointed given my expectation of mesh.

Anyway.

G.
    Thanks Global437. It drives me up the wall when a girl clearly says she's GFE and once you get down to it she changes her mind. I'll surely cross her off my to-do-list.

Reports

New2Jax

Tia

Tia took me for cash tonight. Didn't have any cover so I had to go get it. Wouldn't give back the $ when I left. I just knew she wouldn't open the door when I shortly got back. Called several times. She really looks bad after her car accident! A sad state of affairs! Doing a lot of illegal stuff there to. A donation I guess I'll have to write off on my taxes this year. Do not recommend!
    When I saw her (pre accident) she was like everything covered and lite kissing (don't ram your tongue down my throat) and on and on but about half way into it, she is ramming her tongue down my throat and then after coming hard and wet, slid off me, yanked the cover off and went to town BBBJ and swallowed every drop.

Fun time for her discounted rate at the time but I never went back.

Reports

New2Jax

Megan. Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Global437  [View Original Post]
    Don't sweat it. I had an only somewhat similar experience to TreyNewb. Call - date is on - Not ready - 45 m delay - I show up and she's primpin. Chat included DB BF, goals, the dad thing. Now I'm bummed and she's like, "get comfortable". WTF ever. I'm was looking forward to that date for longer than most, on tap to play and now I'm CBJ. No GFE for me. I hit it doggie and thought she might cum around but when we switched up and I started to play with the A team and the taint, she went DFE. I tapped out mish. She went straight to her tech while I got it together. I called it a done deal. No repeat for me. Very disappointed given my expectation of mesh.

Anyway.

G.
    I had the same disappointing experience with her. Al I got to say is the make up really really helps her looks imo. That and she is way too skinny for me.

Reports

HeavyMetal85

Lurker

Figured I'd contribute some more.

I had a dream with this beauty last night, albeit a little on the heavy side but the head game was spot on. Better than what the old ball and chain chokes down by far. My only complaint is when DATY there was a bit of an odor, but I manned up and made her squeal. Price was reasonable and I doubt I'll repeat as I like a variety of different flavors. As always, the donation stayed in my pocket until finished.

Till next time fellas.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...an-bbw/6967598

Reports

Pauley65

Model

Quote Originally Posted by Excelmm  [View Original Post]
    The up close face photo is fake. Haven't been able to track down anything else.
    Google comes up with her being a playboy model a while back.

Reports

WhereBj

Paris

Anyone have experience with this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...-paris/6747314

Reports

WhtVeyron1

Kati. Russian

Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo14  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Kati and had dark hair. Also used to be Columbian, I think. Mixed reviews.
    Most of those pics are either really old or fake.

Reports

CantB1

BP provider name Water Fall

Dreamt I met her walking from Gator on PH early Super Bowl Sunday. BSW offered CBJ unless she get to inspect your Willie.

Wash Willy for her. And all that for some lame brain. She did spit on it like she was going to rock the mic but she wasn't going to get no feed back with them skills. Did CFS to finish all for a Jack. She a non working phone then. I just noticed she posted BP form her pics. Don't pay BP price for SWs. I wouldn't repeat if it was on the house.

Reports

The PussyNator

Colombian not Columbian

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    My Intel told me that she was dating a pilot (older guy) up to March last year, but then she was playing the BP game behind the scenes in the mean time until she had a ring on her finger to get papers for US residency. Sounds like she did finally accomplished her goal. Who wouldn't accomplish anything with that fine sweet ass after all? Good for her and lucky mother fucker pilot! I guess we all drive tested it before he took it home with him. He put a ring on her finger while we were all putting our dicks in her ass ring when he was flying.

Attachment 364068Attachment 364069.
    I did fuck that ass hard Pastor, I made it bleed and enjoyed it several times and had a proud residue of her sweet Colombian shit on the tip of my condom. Oh yeah. Talk about some sweet shit...that was it ! I can take shit like that any day, any time of the week. Good memories. Got to love some real Colombian sweet ass smell ...just look at Miss Universe....she is average down there....

Click image for larger version

Name:	colombia.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	364194

Reports

Excelmm

Some fake photos

Okay Gentleman! So what's up with this gal? Can't get hold of her. Is she for real? PM if need to.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...screet/6989409
    The up close face photo is fake. Haven't been able to track down anything else.

Reports

Jaxlooker1

Jessica

Okay Gentleman! So what's up with this gal? Can't get hold of her. Is she for real? PM if need to.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...screet/6989409

Posting Limitations