Naughty Reviews
Best Hook Up site on the web
Buttons on USASG
Meet MILFS Tonight
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

TomCat4871

Was she UTR?

Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Well I see Mandy is on BP now just hope she doesn't go down hill once she starts rolling in the money. She is a sweet girl who needs help so hope she finds it before she gets into the game too deep. Wonder if she is doing this until her dead beat hubby gets out of jail or not. She is a good one for now and hopefully she will be in another year or so.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ndy-23/6540022
    Was she UTR before? First time I see her.

Reports

Zealot2469

Fighter's Bite

That is good advice, I would get it checked as fighters bite could kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    I would probably get that checked out.

Reports

Why Try

Tried to get a double

I saw the ad and wanted a couple of the new posters. I contacted, one of them, through text first. The follow up call was quickly answered. I was told that I could see the two that posted individual pictures. They both were smoking in the room when I got there. I called and got room information when I got in their Baymeadows' area. I was only able to see one. The agreed upon $ was forgotten by them, once I got there. It was a rushed experience with the other one doing a time countdown in the other bed. I gave them a try and I learned from it, nothing more beneficial I can add to this.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...nly-20/6543628

Reports

Zealot2469

Carmen, et al with same phone #

So what is the deal with all the ads originating with the phone number of 904-XXX-5470?

They look TGTBT and I can't find any reviews. The latest one I see posted is: http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...470-24/6314448.

Reports

RuggerForFun

Sweet Girl Next Door

Anybody had any experience with this girl? I have looked around and do not see anything. Looks cute though.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...you-26/6463003

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140823_031307.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	346357

Reports

JZetoro19

Bbbj

I would probably get that checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, but the worst BBBJ I have ever gotten. I mean so bad it hurt and 3 days later I'm actually still sore and have marks.

Reports

Jactionville

Jessi on the Westside

So in this dream .

Since I read a good review and was in the area, I decided to contact Jenni last evening. She looks pretty nice in her photos, so I was mildly excited to meet her. She was easy to contact and as reported, she is staying at a motel off of Lane Avenue on the westside. It actually appears that she and her children live there (clothes, toys, personal belongings, etc. All in the room).

She greeted me at the door and wasn't quite what I expected. She is the girl in the photos, but I expected her to be a little more slender. She's not fat, but she's a lot thicker than what I normally like. I also assumed that her tits would have a little more volume (as they look nice in the photos), but they were just standard, floppy, lifeless mom boobs. She said that she was really nervous because she is new to this lifestyle and BP. She stated that she had dated a woman for over 4 years and just had had sex with a man for the first time again 3 months ago, and hasn't had sex since then (yea, sure)!

I was just looking to get a BBBJ, but after nearly choking on my magnum stick, she said that she wanted to feel me inside her. I threw on a trojan and started pouding her. Almost immediately she started to orgasm and someone on the other side started banging on the wall. After a few more minutes, I popped and she just said "Wow!" She even gave me back 1/3rd of my donation!

She's a nice lady just trying to take care of her babies, but she's not for me. There were no problems with her other than she's not really what I typically seek out. With that, I won't repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ock-34/6127913

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by Elloh  [View Original Post]
    I posted her a couple weeks ago, has anyone has a FS with her before though? And reviews or extra info would be appreciated as it would be a drive to visit.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ist-26/6438037
    In the voice of Cleveland Brown, "That's just nasty!

Reports

Pauley65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicily  [View Original Post]
    So, you get a wouldn'tie.
    Don't tell me you would hit that I seriously would not believe that.

Reports

Ldwldwldw

Becky

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatGuy  [View Original Post]
    You've posted 4 times and 3 of them have been asking about this same provider. RTFF because there are reviews or drop the very low donation and find out for yourself.
    Gooooooood Head.

Reports

Avenger62

Original Bella

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ght-30/6522587

Tried this one Friday night. Easy to make appt. Texted a few days in advance and got info, texted day of appt got st address and told to call when I got there for suite. Location is an office park near University and St. Augustine. Damages were $ for hr an extra. 1 for topless. HE is extra also so I declined and just played with the girls the rest of the rub. Pica are accurate. FYI I was given the military rates which we. 2 cheaper. Nice girl but will not repeat.

Reports

Sicily
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauley65  [View Original Post]
    You guys complain about me liking older women and you are checking out the whale?

Save you money and go to a sex therapist. Geez. I couldn't even get a woodie looking at that.
    So, you get a wouldn'tie.

Reports

Pauley65

The fat girl

You guys complain about me liking older women and you are checking out the whale?

Save you money and go to a sex therapist. Geez. I couldn't even get a woodie looking at that.

Reports

The Fat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elloh  [View Original Post]
    I posted her a couple weeks ago, has anyone has a FS with her before though? And reviews or extra info would be appreciated as it would be a drive to visit.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ist-26/6438037
    You've posted 4 times and 3 of them have been asking about this same provider. RTFF because there are reviews or drop the very low donation and find out for yourself.

Reports

JaxDog

Ingrid

Saw Ingrid this past weekend at a clean mid level hotel. Nice girl, attractive, looks just like her pictures. I found her to be a bit mechanical but she definitely tried to make me happy and I left that way, would I repeat? Probably. JD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ingrid.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	346296

Posting Limitations