Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2204 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33055

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Yep, that's her. Confirmed by her FB account! Wow!
    Wow I just noticed who you guys were talking about. I saw her post a week ago but couldn't figure out where I have seen her before until I noticed her tats. The reason why I coulnt recognize her was because she was a nice spinner last year. I wanted to partake back then but she dissapeared. Now she is so overweight. I guess they serve excellent food wherever she went. Does anybody know what happened to her?

  2. #33054
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNite2000  [View Original Post]
    ...and a great performer. My only issue is her knack for wasting clients' time by having them drive to her location then she stops answering. She also has a knack for believing everyone who calls her is trying to set her up; LEO, that is. Don't get me wrong, a little paranoia is alright, but she seems to take it to another level. Whenever I call providers, I am never explicit nor do I make references to anything that could incriminate us. I'm very polite and professional when I contact them. However, with her, it doesn't seem to matter. Oh well, what can you say. It's her business and who am I to change how she conducts it.
    I get what you're she screwed me over a few times with that myself once I finally got in there after my 3rd time trying to see her its been pretty much smooth sailing.

  3. #33053

    Last night and todays adventurous. Barbie and paris

    So last night I tried seeing jade from key west AGAIN! After she pretty much stood me up and made me waste my time and gas.

    I mean can't blame me for wanting to see that cute little body.

    So I called her again and she tells me she will answer this time. So she sends me the address and whenever I get there. She goes silence on me! I called her twice and texted her and waited for around 10 minutes and no replay back! So I was upset and on my way home. When I saw that Barbie just posted and decided to give her a call. She asked me a few question about my race and age and sent me the address.

    She is a beautiful and her pics are very accurate. The dream started with CBJ then we went to doggy.

    Then miss. We were around 26 minutes into the session (yes, I checked the clock) and that's when she started asking me if I release the little fellas. So I told her no. I haven't yet. Did I mention I was seeing her for an hour?? Well she kept asking and asking and to be honest I felt she was rushing me to the point that she told me that I wouldn't be able to go for a second round since I was already going into 30 minutes or maybe 35.

    Long story short. She killed my friends mood and kinda didn't want to keep going. But that's my personal experience. I wouldn't repeat just because of that. And I learned my lesson not to ever go for an hour with a provider that isn't willing to go the full ride if the fella wants to retain the crew inside longer than expected. LOL.

    Today after I got off of work I saw that Barbie posted so I sent her a text, she asked me about my age and race, sent me the address and whenever I got to her place she gave me the room number.

    Got in and the dream started. CBJ. Then doggy. I could say I enjoy myself with her. Will I ever see her again? Maybe. Thats my second time. But thinking about taking a break for a while since I lost a good amount with barbie last night. I just wish I would of wasted that with paris instead.

  4. #33052

    Rikki

    Rikki definitely has the best oral skills out there.

  5. #33051

    Lib, I don't doubt what you say about her being a cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Libithan  [View Original Post]
    She was putting on her ad that she was retiring.

    Man I've linked up with her twice and that was after getting the run around 6 or 8 times but IMO she is the best looking chick in Jax.

    Good head like that worldstar video she has out.

    Banging body and she's a squirter too.
    ...and a great performer. My only issue is her knack for wasting clients' time by having them drive to her location then she stops answering. She also has a knack for believing everyone who calls her is trying to set her up; LEO, that is. Don't get me wrong, a little paranoia is alright, but she seems to take it to another level. Whenever I call providers, I am never explicit nor do I make references to anything that could incriminate us. I'm very polite and professional when I contact them. However, with her, it doesn't seem to matter. Oh well, what can you say. It's her business and who am I to change how she conducts it.

  6. #33050

    I'm not sure if you read my post just below yours BUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Stom10  [View Original Post]
    I adventure out this afternoon hoping to see jade from key west. I called her and she told me which side of town she was at. So I told her I could be there between 30 to 45 minutes.

    She says it was ok just to call her whenever I was close by. I did her other people on the background when I was talking to her. Female if not mistaken but I started driving towards her anyways because she's been on my list for a while now.

    So whenever I get the street she tells me she's at, I called her again and she tells me she's out and needs to get home and she could be there in 30 minutes.

    So I said it was ok. She texted me an address. Idk if it was the right address or a setup but it was an apartment complex. Anyways after I get there and 30 minutes has gone by I called her again and she didn't answer. So I texted her and she texted back if I was trying to see her later? Ok I understand I might not be the only fella texting her so I reminded her that we talked earlier and she told me to meet her in 30 minutes.

    So she goes and apologizes and tell me that it will be around an hour before I even get to see her because she thought I was not going to show up. Thats another 60 minutes on top of the 30 minutes I had already waited because she wasnt there.

    So I told her that I couldn't do it. I felt like she was just going to keep telling me later or maybe didn't want to see me.

    Pretty much my time was wasted. Hopefully if I try again later tonight she won't waste my time or I will have to visit barbie and see what's the talk about.
    I did mention when dealing with this girl (who is quite flakey), that you better have a plan B and C in place as she seems to always pull this kind of crap- even after you've had a session with her- to this end, ain't NO ho loyal!

  7. #33049

    Slow Blow Savannah

    She's been around for quite some time & I've had vast amounts of fun w / her. What Sav may lack in youth, she makes up for it in performance & openness where if you ask some of the younger providers certain requests, one may get a "Hell No" LOL. Now that other renowns such as Megan & Jaynee are no longer w / us, I think Savannah reigns as being the Greek Goddess. Sav is one that, not only allows the special trip to the Isles, butt invites it. Theres a couple others out there, but its a definite trip w / her w / out hesitation.

    Don't know what the gentleman saw in her age durin his visit (I make no argument), but Sav still has the bod that rocks. She may be a bit older, but many of these younger providers don't hold a candle to her willingness & enthusiasm.

    Oh, and she sings good too.

    BSHM -PB.

    Sav, tell Chicago, Poni says "Hello".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Svnna 70225 001.jpg‎   Svnna 70225 002.jpg‎  

  8. #33048
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNite2000  [View Original Post]
    ...that she was suppose to retire? Good riddance anyway! I have never, in all my days, had such a hard time seeing a provider like this one!
    She was putting on her ad that she was retiring.

    Man I've linked up with her twice and that was after getting the run around 6 or 8 times but IMO she is the best looking chick in Jax.

    Good head like that worldstar video she has out.

    Banging body and she's a squirter too.

  9. #33047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SWelsh123  [View Original Post]
    I knew that like 3 years ago just by looking at her pics back then. I chose her only because I was in a jam, and she was worse than her pics. I don't care where she lets you put it. Poor thing.
    This saddens me to hear about Savannah's present condition, time has a way of catching up with us all and it can certainly take it's toll on providers. Whatever Savannah's current state at one time in the not too distant past she was one of the best in Jax. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails savannah 15.jpg‎  

  10. #33046

    Opinions Vary. Just Saying

    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyJohn  [View Original Post]
    As I fell asleep my dream started around the 295/ blanding area.

    Ok first things first if this chick is 33, she's been rode hard and left for dead since she was 18!! She looks rough! Like old mother Hubbard shit her out of her birth channel mid stream of an aborted period. I get it if you like Greek I'm sure she can take a pounding I'm just not sure if I would break her old woman hips in the process! Like she's closer to 45/50 easy! Second I dreamed of a BJ and she happily states that's awesome it's my speciality and I'm think fuck yeah I'm in for a treat! WRONG! She sucks dick like a granny too, trying to gum me with her teeth. Took FOREVER to finally end the dream! At. 8 and all the reviews she getting here, she must be providing services for pimp words on the pages because where I'm looking at she's a 2 out of ten and so far over to the never ever ever scale that it makes my feet hurt.

    Nightmare ended! I didn't know if I should leave or find her a nursing home. Shits crazy!

    If all your looking for is a chic to rail in the ass rock on! If your looking for anything else kick this thought to the curb and move on!

    SJ.
    Sorry your dream was a nightmare. But I have to question parts. I have been seeing Savannah for a few years now. I know her to be a cool gal and good provider. She has certainly had ups and downs and very good and very bad days. But she has and is consistently either on top or near the top of my list. I would say your description is beyond my imagination. She on her worst day has never appeared 45-50 ish or "Old Mother Hubbard" but to each his on and we all know YMMV. But the fact remains that all of her fans can't be totally wrong or just hung up on Greek. The pics she uses are hers and current. Her body has always rocked even when she has lost herself to the candy battle at times in her past. Currently she is looking and performing better than she has in the past few months because of some good and positive changes in the company she is keeping. And after many sessions of me trusting jr in her talented mouth I can promise if you were getting teeth it probably wasn't by accident. I haven't seen her since your review and can only go on recent history and my own experiences, all positive from a client point of view. My guess is something went wrong and you are lashing out?? Some of the charges are just too far from the facts. Whatever the case, this forum is to share accurate info with one another. If things didn't work, so be it, move on. But me thinks you protest a bit too much and paint a less than accurate picture. So I'll take the heat for posting a counter point of view. And no I'm not a paid or rewarded spokesperson. All the best and I hope you find the dream you are looking for. I'll go back to her any time. ATS out.

  11. #33045

    I can relate

    My job placed me very close to many providers and I got to understand them a little better. I was a photographer in a major metro area and became very close with many of the girls, specifically from sites like Eros. Over 10 years plus I saw them come and go, all shapes, all backgrounds a common interest "fast money". Many married off or move-in with their clients and of those most return to the biz after a while. I suspect is the lack of financial independence. Some do choose to remain rather than return to the job. The lucky ones that do find love and are in an stable relationship, most have settled with normal guys (not necessarily rich) and overwhelmingly picked a skill and got a job or became self employed. I believe I got side-tracked but I recently updated my old job contact book (freaking eleven thousand plus entries) and ended spending a couple days catching up with old friends. Anyhow, I'll deliver my point before this rants gets any longer. Most do not need any saving, or want to get rescue. I did tried to save many in the beginning when I was innocent. All turn out futile because they all end up right where they wanted to be. Eventually I learned to respect their choices and not try to change them and that's how I befriend many including my first wife. Hope these lines help you somehow.

    Be safe,

    Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaCoo411  [View Original Post]
    I fully understood and appreciate your advice. I am new to this website but not innocent enough to fall off. I will pm you my thoughts and something between me and her.

    At this point, I am only worried of her safety. She might be easily got trouble based on my observation. That's the reason I posted and reach out to you guys. I do hope she will go rehab and get a better life.

  12. #33044

    Disappointing

    I adventure out this afternoon hoping to see jade from key west. I called her and she told me which side of town she was at. So I told her I could be there between 30 to 45 minutes.

    She says it was ok just to call her whenever I was close by. I did her other people on the background when I was talking to her. Female if not mistaken but I started driving towards her anyways because she's been on my list for a while now.

    So whenever I get the street she tells me she's at, I called her again and she tells me she's out and needs to get home and she could be there in 30 minutes.

    So I said it was ok. She texted me an address. Idk if it was the right address or a setup but it was an apartment complex. Anyways after I get there and 30 minutes has gone by I called her again and she didn't answer. So I texted her and she texted back if I was trying to see her later? Ok I understand I might not be the only fella texting her so I reminded her that we talked earlier and she told me to meet her in 30 minutes.

    So she goes and apologizes and tell me that it will be around an hour before I even get to see her because she thought I was not going to show up. Thats another 60 minutes on top of the 30 minutes I had already waited because she wasnt there.

    So I told her that I couldn't do it. I felt like she was just going to keep telling me later or maybe didn't want to see me.

    Pretty much my time was wasted. Hopefully if I try again later tonight she won't waste my time or I will have to visit barbie and see what's the talk about.

  13. #33043

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    I heard she is back and I am dying to go see her for some headache relief and maybe a massage. But she has not responded to me.
    My guess is that she's being bombarded with calls and text seems like everyone been wanting see her. I tried myself and haven't received a response either. I say just be patient.

  14. #33042

    Mutha hub

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNite2000  [View Original Post]
    There was a time she was really very hot. Hopefully she will avoid that final destination that many of these girls are succumbing to-death.
    I knew that like 3 years ago just by looking at her pics back then. I chose her only because I was in a jam, and she was worse than her pics. I don't care where she lets you put it. Poor thing.

  15. #33041

    She must be going downhill then.

    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyJohn  [View Original Post]
    As I fell asleep my dream started around the 295/ blanding area.

    Ok first things first if this chick is 33, she's been rode hard and left for dead since she was 18!! She looks rough! Like old mother Hubbard shit her out of her birth channel mid stream of an aborted period. I get it if you like Greek I'm sure she can take a pounding I'm just not sure if I would break her old woman hips in the process! Like she's closer to 45/50 easy! Second I dreamed of a BJ and she happily states that's awesome it's my speciality and I'm think fuck yeah I'm in for a treat! WRONG! She sucks dick like a granny too, trying to gum me with her teeth. Took FOREVER to finally end the dream! At. 8 and all the reviews she getting here, she must be providing services for pimp words on the pages because where I'm looking at she's a 2 out of ten and so far over to the never ever ever scale that it makes my feet hurt.

    Nightmare ended! I didn't know if I should leave or find her a nursing home. Shits crazy!

    If all your looking for is a chic to rail in the ass rock on! If your looking for anything else kick this thought to the curb and move on!

    SJ.

    Be safe!! Love your show!
    There was a time she was really very hot. Hopefully she will avoid that final destination that many of these girls are succumbing to-death.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape