www.rubmaps.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Terrie

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ice-36/5482912

I have never placed a bad report on here before but I would NOT repeat.

If you want or need details pm me. I'm not going to trash anybody in public cause maybe she just had a bad day.

Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Reports

Traycam23

Please tell me its Nadia Toye

Quote Originally Posted by Powder08  [View Original Post]
    I'm still convinced she was the best PSE and GFE on BP!! I have seen and posted about many other girls on here but again my ATF has been and is still Nadia! Candy was another good one I told everyone about! Long before anyone was reviewing her! So say what you will but I was just giving the heads up to the guys that know and enjoy her company as I do! But you'll always have your critics again probably some guy who posts bs on here while he sits at home with his bottle of jergens!!
    I been waiting on Nadia Toye to come back for a while also anyone know of a good pse provide?

Reports

Cumikazi
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner35  [View Original Post]
    I personally would of left whether she offered a discount or not. If there was an agreed upon time then she should of honored that. In my opinion you stayed 5 minutes to long.

PB
    Well to be fair, I showed up 12 minutes before she said to come but since the time she mentioned was 40 minutes away I just figured I would head straight there and then wait. So her saying 20 minutes was only really going to be 8 minutes past the time she said to show up, but then of course all the extra time started piling up and I was out of the house already and there so figured I might as well wait a little longer until it just started getting ridiculous. She looks like she has a nice tight little body that I would have like to see so that was keeping me there longer than I should have.

The shadyness that I wasn't quite sure of until I left with her hiding in the car with that guy should have really had me leave earlier. I just don't know if she had turned for the worse amd the guy could have been there to try and rob me or others or if he was her pimp and just hangs out and drives her around or her db waiting to get paid after her next client and then delivering her with some goods. Just to many unknowns so I figured it was better that I left.

Reports

Pipelayer10

These girls are awesome

I had the pleasure to see this girl and her friend today and DAMN is all I can say. I know she had a bad review before, but she must have gotten it together. Pipelayer certifies another two with that dark pipe for the certain ones to get jealous. I let breathe less and very pleased I will definitely repeat maybe even a regular of mine. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...als-23/5639963.

Reports

PapaBoner35

Leslie luv

Quote Originally Posted by Cumikazi  [View Original Post]
    To give you a little more detail, I originally sent the inquiring text at 9:36 pm asking if she was available and I was ready now as soon as she told me where to go. She replied 13 minutes later (9:49 pm) and told me the time to be there which she chose 10:30 and told me where she was staying. So it wasn't quite like she said yeah come now and then jerked me around. She chose a time to have me come and I did what I was told to do.

I said ok and headed that way with 40 minutes to kill. Like I mentioned in the previous post, I got there a little early at 10:18 when I told her and she said she would be about 20 minutes and mentioned that if I stay and wait she will give me a discount. At 11:02 I still have not heard from her and sent out the text saying I was leaving since this was 42 minutes I had now been waiting in the parking lot. I then stayed for a few more minutes to wait for a reply which there wasn't one so I then drove off about 5 minutes later passing by the car I thought she was in and she then sent me a text at 11:08 asking "you here still" literally as I got on to the road leaving the hotel complex. At that point is when I said I left and several minutes had passed before she sent another text asking if I was coming back or rescheduling and she had another appointment coming. I then told her I wasn't going to be rescheduling or coming back.
    I personally would of left whether she offered a discount or not. If there was an agreed upon time then she should of honored that. In my opinion you stayed 5 minutes to long.

PB

Reports

Wahoo2223

RTFF - lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    Hey fishguy, go back from my post and there is a link that someone else has posted about Monica -only 5-6 posts. I, as of yet, haven't figured out how to post a link yet but I will. BTW, cute gal, friendly, and no BS. Wahoo.

Reports

BlackDolphin

Sexy Amazon

Had the chance to finally meet up with the amazon goddess and it was definitely worth the wait. She smelled great and had a personality to go with it. Very sweet, funny and down to earth. Her body was amazing, thick and curvy, just how I like them. Started with a BBBJ and if I wasnt already laying down my knees would have buckled. Thank you for being patient with me AG!

Pm for details.

Reports

Iluv Bigboobs

Tatianna

http://staugustine.backpage.com/Fema...end-34/5501435

I went to see Tatiana last time she was in Jax downtown. She was clean, fun, GFE, and had a large toy collection which I asked her to use on me after the nuru massage. She uses the real nuru seaweed stuff-very slippery and fun. I really enjoyed my time with her. Pics are real and accurate. Not a spinner.

Very nice breasts.

Enjoy.

Reports

Powder08

Nadia

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Look at Powder's post history man, chances are it is Nadia or a super pussy whipped dude 'advertising' for her here.
    I'm still convinced she was the best PSE and GFE on BP!! I have seen and posted about many other girls on here but again my ATF has been and is still Nadia! Candy was another good one I told everyone about! Long before anyone was reviewing her! So say what you will but I was just giving the heads up to the guys that know and enjoy her company as I do! But you'll always have your critics again probably some guy who posts bs on here while he sits at home with his bottle of jergens!!

Reports

JaxDog

Monica

Quote Originally Posted by LatinInk904  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...tte-21/5685633

Guys tell me some info on this one please. Is this really her in pics? What does the face look like? And how was performance etc?
    Hey, I've also saw this girl's ad and was wondering the same thing, any seniors out there seen this one? JD.

Reports

Cumikazi
    Quote Originally Posted by DonWanie  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all of the providers you wrote about, and had positive experiences with them all numerous times. But I got to tell you that Leslie was by far the most attentive and into it, not to mention the most GFE dreamed of, as always YMMV.
    I have no complaints about any of them other than Leslie now known as Kendall needs to do a better job of keeping that thing clean. There was a week or two separating the 2 visits and both times after being done I had that bad smell on me.

I also forgot of one other little blonde I saw in Atlantic Beach a few weeks ago, about 24 if I remember right. Can't remember her name, think it was Lindsey but a while back she was hanging out with the young Brittney girl that has been talked about a lot recently off Gate parkway. She hasn't posted recently I don't think unless I missed it. It was a BBBJ then CFS where she prepared in K9 position, don't know if that is how she just does it so she doesn't have to see the guy or what? I am early 30's guy with a pretty good body so definitely nothing bad to look at, but that is how she went about it. She felt kind of loose to me, it was ok, but I wasn't to excited about the visit. Kind of surprised how loose it felt with her not being a big girl. All the ads I had seen of her had her facing away from the camera and had a Gators sports bra on in some pics.

Reports

Cumikazi

Leslie Luv

Quote Originally Posted by MudslideSlim  [View Original Post]
    This reply is not to defend or support any of the providers we discuss, it is merely me stating the fact that now that I have established a "relationship" with a few of the girls that are active in the profession, they are fairly straight up with me about time now a days. I text, and ask about availability in the next x minutes or hours, and if they are able to accommodate they tell me yes, if not, I don't get the whole runaround of yea in 20, sorry running late be another 20, could you run by the store and pick me up some XYZ.

It's kinda nice.
    To give you a little more detail, I originally sent the inquiring text at 9:36 pm asking if she was available and I was ready now as soon as she told me where to go. She replied 13 minutes later (9:49 pm) and told me the time to be there which she chose 10:30 and told me where she was staying. So it wasn't quite like she said yeah come now and then jerked me around. She chose a time to have me come and I did what I was told to do.

I said ok and headed that way with 40 minutes to kill. Like I mentioned in the previous post, I got there a little early at 10:18 when I told her and she said she would be about 20 minutes and mentioned that if I stay and wait she will give me a discount. At 11:02 I still have not heard from her and sent out the text saying I was leaving since this was 42 minutes I had now been waiting in the parking lot. I then stayed for a few more minutes to wait for a reply which there wasn't one so I then drove off about 5 minutes later passing by the car I thought she was in and she then sent me a text at 11:08 asking "you here still" literally as I got on to the road leaving the hotel complex. At that point is when I said I left and several minutes had passed before she sent another text asking if I was coming back or rescheduling and she had another appointment coming. I then told her I wasn't going to be rescheduling or coming back.

Reports

DonWanie

Leslie

I have seen all of the providers you wrote about, and had positive experiences with them all numerous times. But I got to tell you that Leslie was by far the most attentive and into it, not to mention the most GFE dreamed of, as always YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Cumikazi  [View Original Post]
    So I know here I go, my first post ever. The new guy with a bad experience, I know how some will attack the credibility, etc.

I have been looking at this site for a few years now just reading reviews. I have looked at adds on Backpage and other places many times and then just never got the courage to actually go through with it for so long.

Mostly worried about some kind of problem getting me in to trouble. I will say now I am thankful for all the people who have made reviews over the time I have came and browsed. Good info both good and bad and sometimes just some entertainment.

So here goes, I decided I was going to try one of those parlors tonight because I sure would love a nice massage and have never actually had one then the though of some extra stuff going on sounded appealing. Unfortunately I showed up at 9 and they had their last customer until they closed at 10. I quickly jumped on my phone and looked up some ladies on BP. I shot a text out to 2 of them and started working my way back home.

15 or 20 min later Leslie Luv responded saying she could see me and gave the time to be there, I then started in that direction and got there about 10 minutes early. I let her know I was there and she said sorry she was running behind and would be about 20 minutes. I guess she must have did an outcall or something. She asked if I could stay and she would discount me for the visit. I said ok but please don't tell me you will be here in 20 minutes and then not be here 40 minutes later. You can probably see where this is going.

About 25 minutes had passed and I got tired of sitting in the car so walked around a little and was heading back to my car as this little red car pulled in to the parking lot and circled the building. They looped around and just happen to be coming my direction as I went across the lot from the sidewalk to my car. The car stopped 20' away which was a little odd as I got in to my car to wait some more and then it started driving again a few 2nd later and I swore I saw someone white slump down in the passenger seat with a black guy driving the car. I thought to myself maybe I am seeing things, I don't know why they would do that since they don't know who I am. I continued to sit in my car and now several minutes had past and those people (or at least the guy driving) never got out of the car and they were only parked like 5 or 6 spots down from me with a few cars in between. You see, I wasn't born last night so I started putting 2 and 2 together and continued to wait. It has now been 50 minutes when she was going to be there in 20, but remember that car had been there for the past 10-15 minutes. At this point I am thinking that has to be her in that car with that guy and they don't want me to see them walk back to the building so I know she has a guy with her.

I then send a text saying I am done waiting and going home, I cruise by the red car keeping an eye on it as I leave the lot and sure enough I can see a blonde looking over at my car as I slowly drive away, then not 30 seconds later I get a text saying "you here still." But wait, she hasn't got there yet since I have been waiting 50 minutes now, so now I was almost 100% sure that was her hiding in that car for whatever reason. I continued on home over it at this point, I don't need to be apart of some girl that has some shady stuff going on, there are plenty of others to choose from. She must be getting pimped out by the black guy who was driving or something. I was reading through reviews on here a few pages back and someone said they left after a visit and there was a guy standing at the door which was a little weird to him so that further makes me feel this whole situation was correct on my thinking. It just really confuses me why they stayed in the car, I mean hell if it was just something as simple as she didn't want me know she had a guy with her they could have pullled away and went to the other side of the building or something and I wouldn't have known when they got out of the car.

I know a lot of people have had a good visit, but this was just a little odd to me so I figured I would share my story.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...day-26/5766695

Also while I am here I will say that I have met up with who is now going as "Kendall" which was named "Leslie" when I saw her and was with another girl. To hang out for a quick visit only .30 and looked to have a nice body I figured I couldn't go wrong. BBBJ was decent and I couldn't last and CIM and she took care of it all and continued on going for another 10 seconds or so to make sure I was all done. She was real friendly and nice, I went back another time and said I had to make it longer which I did and did CFS after she did a BBBJ to get me ready. I will say after we were done and I took the condom off I had an ungodly smell on my hand now. It honestly was making me sick to my stomach, I hit the gas station nearby and washed my hands with soap and could still smell the funk. A little time past and the little head started thinking again so I said hell I can go get another cheap BBBJCIM so I did but I wasn't finishing quick enough so she wanted to jump on to finish since I was running low on time. So we did that and again I had a not so great smell on me and at that point said I wouldn't go back.

More time had passed and the damn little guy the better of me again, I said well hell maybe if I do Greek I will be ok and texted about that with an offer and it was accepted. I get to the room and it was the friend of hers that now has the phone which goes by Candy. She said the other girl had left 5 days earlier and she hadn't seen her since. That she was on to much stuff and not paying her bills and now thinks she was being pimped out. Shortly after that (a day or two later) is when I noticed the "New Girl in town" or something along those lines ad with "Kendall" the nice body blonde with bolt ons for $.3 or $.4 donation fee.

Back to Candy, I said I was surprised to see her and said well I guess if she was cool with what I wanted I would stay, she tried to talk me out of it for a minute then said she would try and we started. Took a few minutes of her on top easing it then I started to do work going all the way in and flipped her on her back to start working it as she played with herself. It was pretty good, I was happy and left. The pink dress and thong bent over pic are actually of the girl now going by Kendall, the others are the girl you would see if you went. She was nice and friendly, a small girl but had a little messed up stretched stomach area. It wasn't no big deal for me though.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...rry-26/5681117

More time has passed and I am telling myself I have to stop spending all this money but at this point I have become hooked. Oh yeah, I also visited the blonde Lexi. She was really nice and had a nice place of her own (not hotel) that I was very comfortable at, BBBJ then CFS.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ght-29/5579198

Man now that I am going back and laying it all out, I have been seeing way to many of these ladies. I also saw the girl on Mayport Rd. Her body didn't look as nice in person as the pics, tall girl and real friendly though. She did a BBBJ and I was going to finish and told her mouth came off me faster than I have ever seen someone move before. I quickly grabbed myself to pinch it off so I didn't cover myself, cleaned up and left.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ial-23/5639963

I think that is about it, or I hope anyway. But back to the main reason of joining this site and this thread was all about the poor experience with Leslie Luv has she did me dirty and was acting shady. I don't know what she had going on but she better not start doing that to people or her rep should go downhill.

Reports

HorneyinJax3

TinEye is your Friend

Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I'm pretty sure the photos are not her, but wanted to see if anyone did see her. Thanks.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ime-24/5750979
    http://www.tineye.com/search/3987237...8a/?pluginver=

Posting Limitations