Sun 4RX
Fantastic Villa
The Companion Guru
SunRX
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just saw this one on BP

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...action/8688117

I really want to see this one. Said she is new to the hobby. I did research and found nothing. I may TOFTT.

YMMV with Tiffany

Caught up with her this afternoon and yep, she has rules but it's a hell of a lot better than dealing with some of the crap we're currently dealing with. I made it a point to just be relaxed and not pressuring in anyway. I was actually verified through USA (she asked me if I was here) so she knew I was good from the get go and that probably helped. Look, she's sarcastic yet reserved and I can see how she would be quickly put off by aggressive behavior. I'd be shocked if there we're heavy drug use, zero evidence. The reports about service are as advertised and she'd be in the ATF category if not for the rules. But my god she is smoking fricken hot and I had a great time with her. Her location sucks and she knows it, off baymeadows, first time here and doubt she sticks around or we see her again. If she were to open up the menu just a bit and relax with her clients more, she could crush it anywhere. Again, YMMV. I'd see her again, absolutely. She's not for everybody though.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinInk904  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...beauty/8638514

Tiffany. I had to thank my cousin for showing me this girl. I finally got through to her. Had to come at her all diff directions though LOL. Needless to say she does not put up with bs questions and guys going on and on or being rude. Don't call unless you are serious and don't ask graphic questions as she is very cautious and be polite. OK as for looks, yes she is the girl in pics and she is fckn fine. Big beautiful dd's and natural, nice soft ass and and beautiful smile and face. I would say the prettiest I've seen in jax in hobby. Wasn't drunk, and didn't seem like a drug user at all and no mgmnt anywhere. Not very personal at first but she warms up and a bit sarcastic, that I like. Service. Hmm this one is tough. I would prefer BBBJ but she does CBJ and I'm OK with that from her. Not GFE, no kissing mouth, but play and kiss with breasts all you want. No daty. I know some hate the CBJ and no GFE. But the sex is good and she is tight down there and all looks "a+". My opinion, I respect her more than most. Yes if she gave BBBJ and was GFE the experience would be better but then how many bare Dicks is she kissing you with LOL. I had a really good time and yes I would repeated will. Hopefully she stays in town. Be safe guys.

Tiffany

Been trying since Sunday to catch up with her and NOTHING! Geezer man. The hot blonde a couple of you have written about over the last couple of days. Help!!

Lisa

I'm new to the monger game but I did see Lisa last week. Met her off a jtb hotel. Did a hh for a $ she was on meds and very hyper. Room was clean as I was the first one she saw that night. BBBJ started us off then we moved to some foreplay and she wa very aggressive asking me to pull her hair and slap her ass. Moved onto mish then k9 and I have to say she was loud and very vocal but seems to be acting to me. I was satisfied but couldn't help feeling sad for her as I saw where she had picked from obvious med use. It went kinda quick and she asked me if I would see her again and I said maybe under different circumstances as she was way to wired to enjoy myself completely.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ecials/8208483

Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by LatinInk904  [View Original Post]

Tiffany. I had to thank my cousin for showing me this girl. I finally got through to her. Had to come at her all diff directions though LOL. Needless to say she does not put up with bs questions and guys going on and on or being rude. Don't call unless you are serious and don't ask graphic questions as she is very cautious and be polite. OK as for looks, yes she is the girl in pics and she is fckn fine. Big beautiful dd's and natural, nice soft ass and and beautiful smile and face. I would say the prettiest I've seen in jax in hobby. Wasn't drunk, and didn't seem like a drug user at all and no mgmnt anywhere. Not very personal at first but she warms up and a bit sarcastic, that I like. Service. Hmm this one is tough. I would prefer BBBJ but she does CBJ and I'm OK with that from her. Not GFE, no kissing mouth, but play and kiss with breasts all you want. No daty. I know some hate the CBJ and no GFE. But the sex is good and she is tight down there and all looks "a+". My opinion, I respect her more than most. Yes if she gave BBBJ and was GFE the experience would be better but then how many bare Dicks is she kissing you with LOL. I had a really good time and yes I would repeated will. Hopefully she stays in town. Be safe guys.
    I can confirm and agree with every part of your review. She is a bit hard to get hold of, but be persistent!

I mentioned that I had read her glowing review on here and she seemed to relax a bit. Met her off Baymeadows last night. Probably the most beautiful face on a provider I have seen so far. As stated, everything is covered and no GFE. She was very apprehensive about the appearance of her breasts. For no reason I might add. This young lady is simply beautiful. She said that she is wanting to leave town because business isn't very good for her here but her friend whom she is staying with wants to hang around. I for one will be back to see her at the end of the week if she is still here. 9/10, if she was GFE it would be an easy 10! Hey admin, how about making me a senior?

Next month, nobody gets in early.

A2

I wonder if it's the same girl

Quote Originally Posted by NewJohn003  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of Selena. Tried to do my homework with the search functionality on this form, but looks like there are multiple selenas.

I am looking for an Intel on this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ovideo/8504698
    There is a recent review on the Strip Club report that speaks of a Honduran / Mexican girl. I think it's the same girl. Let me know if you find out anything or just PM me, I'll do the same with anything else I find out.

Steamy with Stina (Christina)

Had the opportunity to meet Christina at a decent hotel near the town center. She is very well kept and clean. Her room was immaculate. When she opened the door, I knew that I was in trouble. After the small talk was out of the way and the fun began, I had the pleasure of spending a solid ten minutes on daty with this sexy young lady. My only hope is that she enjoyed it as much as I did- because it was great! She was clean, clean shaven and seemed to get in to it. It was her turn and she really showed of her BBBJ skills. Her head game is top notch! I had her flip around so I could get some more time in on her kitty with 69. She was ready and go, and said so. On went the cover and she started cowgirl. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want it to end. Her body is amazing, especially from behind. We put some time in on K9. Mmmm, that ass! I flipped her over and pushed her legs up while I hit from the front. She really seemed to enjoy this (I'm judging from the number of times that she said "F*ck! I finished and she just rolled over and laid there on the bed exhausted. I can't say enough good about Christina. She is one a very select that does an excellent job and enjoys it at the same time. Treat her good, and leave some time open for me because I will be back.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...tandlt/8481627

Selena- powers

Does anyone know of Selena. Tried to do my homework with the search functionality on this form, but looks like there are multiple selenas.

I am looking for an Intel on this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ovideo/8504698

Thinking about TOFTT

This Montana girl has been posting for the last week or so and I'm extremely tempted to go ahead and see if she is even in my ball park of pricing for an unknown girl. Checked her out on FB before she changed her #, she now has the phone of the 20 year old redhead that was posting a month or so ago. That is kind of a red flag for me, but I got a hankering for some BL kitty.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...pmt-18/8664515

I think she is / was a dancer from some of her FB posts. If anyone has some info let me know.

It is either her, Candy the chunky blonde, or Lizzy if I can get through.

Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by BoringName  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/213-327-5018/

I don't monger much these days and when I do I stick to providers I've seen before, but when I saw Tiffany's ad I had to try and I finally saw her this weekend.

When I first notice her ad I did the typical homework, googling the number brings up the other site on the first link, google image search comes up clean for the most part, and I even find a YMMV review on the Tampa boards that list her hour rate. All that is enough for me to proceed. Like many of you, I call and text without getting anywhere but I keep at it. Finally my persistence pays off and I got her on the line. I got that same attitude reported by those few who also got her on the phone. I didn't let that dissuade me and set up an appointment for within the hour. She told me she'd text me the directions and with that I was out the door. I start to head to the general area listed on the ad but I don't get a text back from her. Halfway there I text her letting her know I'm on the way and need the location but still get only silence. When I get to the general area I park and call her. When she picks up I tell her I'm in the general area and she wonders how can I be close when she didn't tell me where to go. I tell her the general area is on the ad and then the call drops. I try to call back but without getting her back on the line I figure it's time to start looking for a plan be. A few minutes into trying to figure out a new game plan I get a text from her asking if I still want the incall address. It's been a hassle so far so I'm torn between sticking with plan A or moving on. I decide to stay the course and get the address. I pull up to the incall and get the room number within a few minutes.

When I walk into the room there's a sexy lady with a great body wearing a short silk robe but it's a bit dark. The only light is coming from the counter / bathroom area but I can tell the room is neat and clean. All the research says she's legit but I'm still on edge since I've never seen her and she's on edge for the same reason. She's a bit stand offish but I start to get comfortable. Once I undress she takes off the silk robe and has on only a satin bra and matching thong. The image of her pouring out of the top of that bra will forever be burned into my mind, even when I'm a 90 year old with dementia. I also see the same tattoo above her collar bone that's in the ad, so she's legit the girl in the ad. Since we haven't talked about the details up until this point she asks how long I want to stay, I say I have two, and she says that's good for an hour. She asks for the donation and I place it on the night stand underneath something. It remained there the whole time.

The dream begins and it's average, definitely not the best but luckily not the worst. Everything is covered. No GFE, no DFK or LFK, no DATY, no FIV. She starts by stroking me for a bit to get me into the mood as I play and kiss on her tits. They are soft and natural Dee's. That continues for a bit then she throws a cover on me and proceeds with CBJ. After a while she jumps on for some CG and rides for a good while before suggest we go to mish. She wasn't really getting into it so that made it hard for me to get into it. Luckily I finished but it wasn't my finest hour. If the dream ended there I would have left disappointed and this review would have a different tone. But I asked if we can just hang out and chill for the rest of the time and she obliged. As we hang out all that paranoid and stand offish attitude started to melt away I realize she's a really cool person and we chat for way past the appointment time. Maybe it's my lonely soul but just hanging out the way we did was enough for me to walk away satisfied.

TL: DR $$ for hr, $. 5 for half, $ for QV, non-negotiable. She is the girl in the pics and if that's enough for you then keep trying to get a hold of her. Menu is limited, everything is covered. If that's not your thing then there's better options. Tips for getting through to her: Don't blow up her phone or constantly text. Be respectful. If she thinks your being rude or playing games she'll do the same.

Questions about anything that happened on the clock, PM me. Questions about anything that happened off the clock, sorry that's just for me.

Jackie.

Not to mention the track marks on her forearm.

Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...jackie/8675699

Check out the crack pipe and spoon on the damn counter.

She's a hottie

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]

Finally saw the much ballyhooed Lisa late last week. I know whe's been talked about a lot here lately; but I'm just adding my voice to the chorus. It's all on the table. REALLY cute girl, tiny bit of baby damage, head game a little rougher than I like it; but she adjusted on demand and it was about as freaky as I have had in Jax. Check her out if you haven't already.
    Definitely on Preacher's radar.

#MS.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Just caught up with her yesterday for the first time so putting in a quick word.

Went to her 103st trailer park trying to get her for an early morning QV but she wound up asking for $ and I wasnt in a mood to haggle.

Although she looked a tad rougher than her pictures she has a cute figure for sure. If you got bbj let me know 'cause I just got CBJ for the price. She put on a good vocal show and seemed to enjoy the mish grinding.

Finished up and no tissue on hand so she called out to the living room for some. Her DB was in the trailer! I was a little thrown off by that. Passed by him on the way out and he barely acknowledged me so I'm going to assume he's harmless.

It was ok minus the CBJ and she wasnt super GFE but I'm thinking to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she had an off day so I'll give her another visit or two to see if she at least steps up to bbj.

I recall another monger reported she blessed him with a 3 way with a friend of hers. I asked her if she knew anybody to "recommend" but she said no. I guess that would be a long time in coming if you become part of her inner circle.
    Oh. She called me asking about her reviews. I never mention to any girl I see that I'm going to write a review but most find out. And the detail I use tells on me.

The roommate I have met a few times always makes me feel welcome. Good dude. And with providers and women in general YMMV is always the deal. I never said she was GFE. Most providers aren't. You also mentioned the 3 some we had. It was not planned. That too is YMMV. I have known her for two years. She was one of the first couple BP girls I met. We been friends ever since. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much time I have spent with her over the years.

Glad you got to meet her. I can't recall anyone other than myself reviewing her. Sure have had plenty of pms asking for Intel though.

#MS.

Backup review on Bubblez

Just caught up with her yesterday for the first time so putting in a quick word.

Went to her 103st trailer park trying to get her for an early morning QV but she wound up asking for $ and I wasnt in a mood to haggle.

Although she looked a tad rougher than her pictures she has a cute figure for sure. If you got bbj let me know 'cause I just got CBJ for the price. She put on a good vocal show and seemed to enjoy the mish grinding.

Finished up and no tissue on hand so she called out to the living room for some. Her DB was in the trailer! I was a little thrown off by that. Passed by him on the way out and he barely acknowledged me so I'm going to assume he's harmless.

It was ok minus the CBJ and she wasnt super GFE but I'm thinking to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she had an off day so I'll give her another visit or two to see if she at least steps up to bbj.

I recall another monger reported she blessed him with a 3 way with a friend of hers. I asked her if she knew anybody to "recommend" but she said no. I guess that would be a long time in coming if you become part of her inner circle.

Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Bubblez on Friday. Said she hasn't had much of any business from her BP ads. She has updated her pics. I don't think anyone other than me has reviewed her here.

She called me and asked what I was doing. I said nothing. She had be asking to see me but I have been very busy working and finding other places to stick my dick in. But she said for me to come see her. She was asexually frustrated. So I rushed right over.

I'll make it short. She gave a good mic check. On to RCG. And I finished with her laying on her stomach as I was hitting it from the back watching her bubbles jiggle.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...0-8877/8662318

CB1.

#MS.

Quick question on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]

Finally saw the much ballyhooed Lisa late last week. I know whe's been talked about a lot here lately; but I'm just adding my voice to the chorus. It's all on the table. REALLY cute girl, tiny bit of baby damage, head game a little rougher than I like it; but she adjusted on demand and it was about as freaky as I have had in Jax. Check her out if you haven't already.
    Based on all the reports I have read here since joining I will definitely be giving her a call. I noticed she offers a 2 girl deal as well. Does anyone have any info on the provider she teams up with for these events? Just curious. Feel free to PM me any info if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations