Arrangement Finders
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ThomasBandy23

Anyone seen this one?

I apologize if this girl has been discussed but I don't recall. Has anyone had any experience with them? I may TOFTT.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...res-25/5791611

Reports

CaptSeaHorse
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Jackie (Timeline of a scam).

1. I text her she replies: "for first time customers she requires them to purchase a Vanilla Reload card with the donation amount".

2. I go to the store and purchase the reload Vanilla card she wanted, but instead of loading the total amount, I only put $20 plus $3.95 purchase of the card.

3. Once I am home, I call her I tell her I have the card and I am ready to go.

4. She says."honey to make sure you actually loaded the card and you are not a cop, can you please take a picture of the card front and back, and a copy of the receipt where you bought it from, and scratch off the pin in the back?

5. I said sure I can send you the pictures but I will not scratch the back until you actually get here.

6. "It's ok honey I understand".

7. After I sent her very clear pictures from my IPhone, she says "your pictures are too blurry honey, I tell you what, scratch the pin and give it to me and I will be on my way, I am actually very horny tonight and I need it".

8. I tell her again, "I am not giving you my pin until you actually get here, you can park in my driveway and verify that the money is in the card once you get here sweetie".

9. She replies: "no worries baby I am on my way, will be there shortly if you give me your address".

10. I give her my address...and I advise her that I am a second amendment guy if she tries to do anything stupid.

11. She says: "LOL".

12. About an hour goes by and she CALLS me, she tells me with a sexy voice that she has a flat tire and she is waiting for AAA.LOL.

13. I asked her where side of town she is coming from? She says: "the left side baby".

14. At this time I am 100% sure she is a scam. And because I did not give her the pin number from the scratch off, she is giving up.

15. By this time it's too late at night and I decide to go to sleep and simply call the Vanilla Card people the next day and just load the $20 into a Vanilla card I already had.

16. I give the customer service guy my barcode of my card, without scratching the pin number and to my surprise, he tells me. I am sorry Sir that card has been redeemed already.

17. I go ahead pretty pissed off and file a claim, and the Vanilla card guy ask me for a copy of my receipt, of my state I'd, and the back and front of my Vanilla reload card. I sent it to them, at this time I am pretty hopeless to retrieve my initial $20. But keep in mind I am happy I did not load the full amount "Jackie" asked me on the first place.

18. Three days later, I get a phone call from Vanilla customer service to let me know they have a new pin number for me to reload my card and that they have discovered criminal activity with my card. They will refund me my $20. Yaayy!

19. I am a happy camper, I only lost like $10 for the purchase of the stupid cards.

20. The crazy thing about this, is that these scammers, from the pictures of the cards and the receipt, somehow find de code of the unscratched pin number.

21. I think the only reason why Vanilla Card people had no choice but to refund me is because I was able to send them proof of the purchase receipt and the card with the virgin unscratched pin. If not, my $20 would have probably been gone forever.

22. Avoid this scammers by all means, be aware, and spread the word.

23. Do not let the nice tongue fool you like she almost did me..there is no such thing as Jackie.she or he is nothing more than a scammer and believe me somebody is going downtown for this at some point. I cannot say when or how. I did volunteered to be a witness for Vanilla if case may be and they put these hackers in jail.

24. Bottom line: Learn from my stupid experience and be alert! Follow the instinct and not the tongue.

25. Total loss: $7.95, total potential loss: $130.

26. I can deal with losing only $7.95 after discovering and reporting a scammer.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...greplacement0}
    No offense but why in the world would you even entertain the idea of "pre-paying" a provider??

Reports

PetterPetter

Sarah

Ok in this dream I saw myself TOFTT.

The good quick and easy to set up she was clean and its the girl in the pic.

About 4' nothing so if you like short big boobs hairy cat no butt CBJ lots of DT mish, no k9 " you will rip me " , GG likes ass (what little bit there is) squeezed she made sure to tell me that she is a back door V, all in all 3/5.

The bad.

Small apartment, at least three maybe 4 girls Alllllllll seamed high, place is a mess. She did say she is about to get a hotel room http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...rah-22/5788789.

Reports

New2Jax

Give her a breakl

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    LMAO ROTF.

I see what happened here... You wrote yourself a "Selfie" and did not see it post... So minutes later you write the same review with a few changes but the same gramma errors that leaves me to believe Miss Chyna you wrote this. Out of nowhere you appear and who are these "friends" let me guess no one from this Board. In the future... We don't want to read empty BS at least tells us how you play the flute, do just fumble with it blowing a few notes here and there, do you play it fingers only, or do wrap your lips around the flute and blow away... SMFH.
    Eventually she will find the proper thread to post her ad on and may even put her picture there! Not my cup of tea in any case.

Reports

Sicily
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...eet-28/5651125

I dreamed about China Monday morning. She looks just like her pics. When she meet me at the door she have A real white trash look to she. But she looked very sexy and I could not wait to get started. We moved to the bedroom undressed and started with some awesome GEE. I DATY until she had her big O. Then CBJ into mish. She saw so tight that I could not get in all the way a first. Then when she loosed up I was able to bottom out. Then we moved to K9 and she had other big O which set me off. I with repeat when I can.

The Wolfman.
    Gosh, I wish you hadn't have done that. And BTW, this girl ran out of OHs 2 decades ago.

Ya know why girls fake orgasms? They think we care.

Reports

Bobb Sledd
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    LMAO ROTF.

I see what happened here... You wrote yourself a "Selfie" and did not see it post... So minutes later you write the same review with a few changes but the same gramma errors that leaves me to believe Miss Chyna you wrote this. Out of nowhere you appear and who are these "friends" let me guess no one from this Board. In the future... We don't want to read empty BS at least tells us how you play the flute, do just fumble with it blowing a few notes here and there, do you play it fingers only, or do wrap your lips around the flute and blow away... SMFH.
    Be careful OS, the OP is OG! Oh my!

Reports

Old School
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbsledd  [View Original Post]
    how can you doubt the integrity of the poster? Just because "he" only has two reviews, posted 20-minutes apart, about the same provider? Come on, give the newbie a chance!

Where was that sarcasm key again?
    miss chyna's ass.

Reports

Old School
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyOG  [View Original Post]
    So my friend told me about this place on the westside where you can get BR. He recommended a young lady that goes by miss chyna. So I found her ad on backpage and made an appointment the same day. I saw her online and she was fine but in person she was so sexy. Very sweet girl. By the way the location of the building is very safe and secure. So she greeted me at the door, I enter a very warming and comfortable room.

She was very sweet and polite. We had a very good conversation and didn't feel fake to me. She did a great job and I'm glad I decided to listen to my friends. I am definitely coming back. Fellas go see her.
    LMAO ROTF.

Reports

Bobb Sledd
    Quote Originally Posted by Luknaround  [View Original Post]
    Atleast give us a chance to believe its from an eager monger, just sayin..
    How can you doubt the integrity of the poster? Just because "he" only has two reviews, posted 20-minutes apart, about the same provider? Come on, give the newbie a chance!

Where was that sarcasm key again?

Reports

JdGator

Middleburg

Anybody have anything to share about this one. Ad says "MZ" for a name. Looks like my perfect type...too much makeup, a few extra lbs, but still rockin that trashy lingerie like she still had her 18 yr old body!

Researched the threads and found nothing. Only Middleburg references were negative, so I was hoping to get the story on her first. Might have to TOFTT cause she is doing it for me.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...men-33/5780855

Reports

JimmyJon

Seriously?

So my friend told me about this place on the westside where you can get BR. He recommended a young lady that goes by miss chyna. So I found her ad on backpage and made an appointment the same day. I saw her online and she was fine but in person she was so sexy. Very sweet girl. By the way the location of the building is very safe and secure. So she greeted me at the door, I enter a very warming and comfortable room.

She was very sweet and polite. We had a very good conversation and didn't feel fake to me. She did a great job and I'm glad I decided to listen to my friends. I am definitely coming back. Fellas go see her.
    Even Ray Charles can see this is a self post.

Normally I would take a post down for this, but he is correct, this was posted by the advertiser.

However in the future, use the report post button.

A2

Reports

Luknaround

Poorly disguised selfie

So the other day I decided to go to this place that my homeboy told me about. First off let me say you can find the ads of the ladies on backpages. I found one of the girls and I'm so happy I decided to go with her. MISS CHYNA.. She's pretty on the ad but gorgeous in person.

She greeted me at the door where we enter a very warming room. BTW, the place is very discreet and safe.

The br was better than I expected, she had very soft hands. She was very sweet, makes you feel very comfortable. The hold time we were talking, you would think we knew eachother for years.

Overall, my experience was great. I love my BR with miss chyna. I am definitely coming back soon. I tip her well, she deserve it. So fellas go see ms. Chyna.
    Atleast give us a chance to believe its from an eager monger, just sayin..

Reports

Sam 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguydave  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing through back page and came across "chyna" she was very sexy so I decided to make an appointment to see her when I got there I was greeted at the door with a beautiful young lady she leaded me the the room which was very professional candles were lit light music was playing she told me to get comfortable and she did the same she was all smiles very good conversations she gave a real good body rub she rubbed my whole body she ended with a HE which was amazing I will be returning to see this black goddess.
    So the other day I decided to go to this place that my homeboy told me about. First off let me say you can find the ads of the ladies on backpages. I found one of the girls and I'm so happy I decided to go with her. MISS CHYNA.. She's pretty on the ad but gorgeous in person.

She greeted me at the door where we enter a very warming room. BTW, the place is very discreet and safe.

The br was better than I expected, she had very soft hands. She was very sweet, makes you feel very comfortable. The hold time we were talking, you would think we knew eachother for years.

Overall, my experience was great. I love my BR with miss chyna. I am definitely coming back soon. I tip her well, she deserve it. So fellas go see ms. Chyna.

Really? Seriously? And you expect that to work? I am amazed, to say the least!

Thank you for the ROFL, though. LOL.

Reports

The PussyNator

The Jackie Scam timeline

Jackie (Timeline of a scam).

1. I text her she replies: "for first time customers she requires them to purchase a Vanilla Reload card with the donation amount".

2. I go to the store and purchase the reload Vanilla card she wanted, but instead of loading the total amount, I only put $20 plus $3.95 purchase of the card.

3. Once I am home, I call her I tell her I have the card and I am ready to go.

4. She says."honey to make sure you actually loaded the card and you are not a cop, can you please take a picture of the card front and back, and a copy of the receipt where you bought it from, and scratch off the pin in the back?

5. I said sure I can send you the pictures but I will not scratch the back until you actually get here.

6. "It's ok honey I understand".

7. After I sent her very clear pictures from my IPhone, she says "your pictures are too blurry honey, I tell you what, scratch the pin and give it to me and I will be on my way, I am actually very horny tonight and I need it".

8. I tell her again, "I am not giving you my pin until you actually get here, you can park in my driveway and verify that the money is in the card once you get here sweetie".

9. She replies: "no worries baby I am on my way, will be there shortly if you give me your address".

10. I give her my address...and I advise her that I am a second amendment guy if she tries to do anything stupid.

11. She says: "LOL".

12. About an hour goes by and she CALLS me, she tells me with a sexy voice that she has a flat tire and she is waiting for AAA.LOL.

13. I asked her where side of town she is coming from? She says: "the left side baby".

14. At this time I am 100% sure she is a scam. And because I did not give her the pin number from the scratch off, she is giving up.

15. By this time it's too late at night and I decide to go to sleep and simply call the Vanilla Card people the next day and just load the $20 into a Vanilla card I already had.

16. I give the customer service guy my barcode of my card, without scratching the pin number and to my surprise, he tells me. I am sorry Sir that card has been redeemed already.

17. I go ahead pretty pissed off and file a claim, and the Vanilla card guy ask me for a copy of my receipt, of my state I'd, and the back and front of my Vanilla reload card. I sent it to them, at this time I am pretty hopeless to retrieve my initial $20. But keep in mind I am happy I did not load the full amount "Jackie" asked me on the first place.

18. Three days later, I get a phone call from Vanilla customer service to let me know they have a new pin number for me to reload my card and that they have discovered criminal activity with my card. They will refund me my $20. Yaayy!

19. I am a happy camper, I only lost like $10 for the purchase of the stupid cards.

20. The crazy thing about this, is that these scammers, from the pictures of the cards and the receipt, somehow find de code of the unscratched pin number.

21. I think the only reason why Vanilla Card people had no choice but to refund me is because I was able to send them proof of the purchase receipt and the card with the virgin unscratched pin. If not, my $20 would have probably been gone forever.

22. Avoid this scammers by all means, be aware, and spread the word.

23. Do not let the nice tongue fool you like she almost did me..there is no such thing as Jackie.she or he is nothing more than a scammer and believe me somebody is going downtown for this at some point. I cannot say when or how. I did volunteered to be a witness for Vanilla if case may be and they put these hackers in jail.

24. Bottom line: Learn from my stupid experience and be alert! Follow the instinct and not the tongue.

25. Total loss: $7.95, total potential loss: $130.

26. I can deal with losing only $7.95 after discovering and reporting a scammer.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...greplacement0}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tongue.jpg‎  

Reports

EaglesSb
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    She has not advertised in almost two months so why did you take the plunge this week. Just curious. Yours was the first positive report about this woman that I have seen here.
    Yeah was thinking the same thing, I remember hearing reviews about this chick being DFE, I honestly don't see why someone would pay her asking price, and on top of that make it sound like they had the sex Olympics. Look at her pic, does she look like the type of girl that would have an enthusiastic session?

Posting Limitations