Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mike1237

Mafalda

Quote Originally Posted by FerretTwenty12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. I know she has been in and out of Jax for over a yr, I just haven't been able to catch her. I don't think I've ever read a report about her.
    There was a report on her going back quite a while ago. If I remember correctly it was favorable.

Reports

Mr Wheels83

Rough day

Texted Ms. LaPink and scheduled outcall, she text me the morning of to confirm. Around appt time she txt again saying she was running late for acceptable reasons and I told her I would come to her later that afternoon. Lost contact at that point. I'm going to try again based on her being highly respected.

Had a buddy pick me up to go see Tia. Got to the place. Then she says she's at a place next door. Gave me the wrong room number. Then I find out she's upstairs and I can't climb steps. Starting begging me not to leave and she felt like I was going to leave and she wants a chance to show me she's one of the good BP girls. She said she would come to the car but I pulled off because I had a queezy feeling in my gut. Maybe I'm paranoid but she was weird on phone and as I was about to agree to her coming down, several guys came out of their rooms from different directions. And one looking around a corner from upstairs. Something just didn't feel right. I read here that here legs were in casts and wondered how she climbed the steps.

Called Lisa and Jessi / Jane but no answer. Strawberry Tori answered and she was ready when I got there. Pics looked better imo and she tried to upsell on BBBJ. After a minute she was ready to ride. A knock at the door was Lacey, who she says she shares a room with. Probably won't repeat.

All I want a reliable regular Is that to much to ask? I'm really missing Selena! Might stick to the club scene.

Reports

Traww
    Had a really similar experience. We set everything up, and all was planned without problems. However when I arrived to the first location she would not respond to any texts / calls. I tried for a good hour while also trying to contact other providers in the area. Shame. Everything I've heard about her has been positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    After all of the great reports and photos of Miley, I was excited to finally meet and experience her. I called her on Saturday and set up a time to meet at her place on 103rd Street, over on the Westside. I told her that I was 30 minutes out, and made sure that she knew I would financially take care of her very well if she was as good as I had heard. She sounded very sweet and excited! I called her at 15 minutes out, and all was still good. I finally arrived at her place, and knocked on the door. There was no answer! I knocked two more times, and still there was no answer. I then tried to call her phone, and received a message that her number could no longer accept calls?! I tried to call her back today and got the same message? Does anyone know what happened? It was a wasted, long drive. But I'm not sure what happened. Does anyone know, and has anyone seen her since Saturday?

http://jacksonville. backpage. com/F...pic-25/6093587

Reports

Satisfaxxxion
    Quote Originally Posted by Geedawgjax  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that so many have weighed in with negative comments...I am kinda surprised but they will get no argument from me.

My opinion of her is a bit better- I have only seen her once but would probably have repeated if she ever came back to the southside. Her oral skills were pretty darn good, and her body was great except for those tits- I just don't get excited about big ones. She was a good time and a decent value at a much lower donation than she originally asked for. She does talk too much and wears too much makeup, but great legs face and ass is what I recall.

I have not been in touch with her for a while so I can't help you there.
    I visited with Kati way back when she was dancing at Sins. She's a nice girl with good skills. As long as you treat her nice in return she's a very good time, at least in my ancient experience. It's been a while, of course, and as always YMMV. I'd giver her a go if the timing worked.

Reports

JustAGeek

Cute and fun

I just called her, and it's the same voice in the video. She said she charges $150 for 30 minutes, and that her rate was not negotiable. She looks cute, but I don't think I'll shell out that for a 30 minute meeting.
    Saw Mafalda last year when she was touring the area and in February when she was in Atlanta.

She is very cute and has a great body. She does have several tattoos and smokes, but not during session.

Her good oral skills even though every thing is covered.

She has a few rules and she is very LE cautious so expect to jump through a few hoops.

Reports

Bobb Sledd
    Any intel on this one. I know she has been in and out of Jax for over a yr, I just haven't been able to catch her. I don't think I've ever read a report about her.
    She's big in the mid-west and travels around down here in the southeast sometimes. I know she's been discussed on USA in other cities, Cincinnati for sure. I couldn't tell you which other ones off the top of my head. Mixed reviews on that other site.

Reports

Jactionville
    I just called her, and it's the same voice in the video. She said she charges $150 for 30 minutes, and that her rate was not negotiable. She looks cute, but I don't think I'll shell out that for a 30 minute meeting.

Reports

FerretTwenty12

Mafalda / Blue eyed Italian princess

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

LoadMaster78

Brittany...

Any info on this one? I talked to her and thinking about stopping by but she says she fly's from city to city which fears me of a pimp. Please let me know.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ics-22/4429125

Reports

Jactionville

Rainy Day Report

I talked with Lexi yesterday and inquired if she would be available this morning. I had seen her once during an out-call, and really enjoyed her beauty, body, and skills. She said that she would be available this morning, so I texted her about 11 am, and she said that she would be ready in 30 minutes. I headed over to Beach / University, giving her plenty of time and figured I would call her for directions to her place when I got close.

Of course, it started to storm like hell, so I pulled into a shopping center and tried to call her. No answer. I texted her again and said that I was in the area, and needed directions. I didn't get a reply. I waited about 10 minutes and tried calling and texting again. Still no response. I waited almost another 10 more minutes; thinking that she would surely call me, and still heard nothing from her. I texted her and said that I was tired of waiting and was leaving the area. Of course about 15 minutes after that text (as I'm driving in a storm; in the middle of downtown), she magically calls and texts, and says that she is now ready for me, and that her phone had died for a while. I just kept on driving and didn't answer. I may try her again some day since I really like her.

Lexi:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ies-29/5579198

So after all of that, I found myself on the Westside. After all the reviews, I called Miley. She answered immediately and said that she was away, and would be back home in 20 minutes or so. I was waiting on 103rd Street and finally heard back from her after 30 minutes. I was horny as hell by this point and wasn't going home without some relief!

She called me when she got home and gave me directions to her place; a nice little trailer park. She greeted me at the door with a smile, went to her room, and it was all business. She's a pretty, little spinner, and did everything right but I just couldn't get into her as much as I thought I would. We used multiple positions, and ended with a BBBJ with CIM. She was actually playing Miley Cyrus on her phone during the entire time. How ironic! She's a nice girl, makes you feel very comfortable, and performs well, so I would recommend her.

Miley:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...ley-25/6093587

Reports

Jactionville
    Quote Originally Posted by Luknaround  [View Original Post]
    To get the visual out of my head. I damn neared pee'd in the floor from laughing so hard at your story. The sins of alcohol, damn if it doesn't reverse the two heads role and places the tiny one in charge of thinking, and we know that bastard will get us in all kinds of trouble. Sorry man for the experience, but I really needed the laugh.
    I'm glad that I could offer some humor out of a horrible experience! I held onto this story for 3 weeks, but figured I would feel better if I talked about it. This is my therapy session. Haha!

Reports

ThomasBandy23

Name Change

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any actual intel, but I did get a little chuckle when I saw a BP ad recently with "no Clay County" as part of it.
    Speaking of which. Saw this one a few days ago. Looks like Bella got a new alias.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...lt3-24/6108057

Reports

JaxDog

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    Been trying the number she's been posting but have yet to get an answer. Anyone else get anywhere lately?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...wed-23/6122647
    I've seen Kat a couple of times though not since she's had her last tax deduction. I personally have a tough time getting past her incessant yammering, I'm so pretty, aren't these tits nice, how's my pussy, I had to stick my dick in her mouth to get her to shut the fuck up. Her body was decent, bolt on's were ok. I actually think she looks better in her pictures but she's not bad for the donation. I'm curious what she's like now since she's been back, she lost all the baby weight? JD.

Reports

Bobb Sledd
    Okay, I admitted it and I guess that's the first step for healing. If you like these kind of women, you may enjoy her. Who knows?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...obs-36/6125991
    You're a braver man than I. On two fronts; first, for seeing her! And second, for admitting it. You may want to cleanse the pallet with one of the choicer morsels Jax has to offer.

Reports

Luknaround

I had to wash my eyes with soap

Okay- after about 3 weeks, I need to come clean about this horrible dream that I had. It was late at night, I was horny, and was looking for something close by. I did a quick phone search on BP and came up with this lady on the westside. I do not like BBW's at all, but had a "couple" drinks and figured that a I might get a good BJ out of it. I texted her, and she told me to go to the Racetrack gas station on Cassat Ave and Lenox and she would give me directions to her place. She gave me directions to a horrible, ghetto street down Lenox and met me outside her house. I walked inside and have no idea why I didn't run. I basically asked for a BJ and gave her $30. She took me to a side room, got naked, and that's when it got worse. I was in no way turned on by this lady at all. She was nice enough, but way bigger than what her pictures reflect. She sucked, and sucked for at least 20 minutes; trying her best and nothing was happening. I was trying to think of Lexi, Megan, Jordin, Tia, Slim, or anyone else I could think of.

Then she said what I feared most.."what if I play with my pussy and you jerk off? I could barely look; as it was almost like watching a female Peter Griffin, but much bigger, with horrible tits. Closing my eyes, I finally conjured up a few drops of cum out of fear, and got the hell out of there. She wasn't bad, or mean. But definitely not my thing at all and I will never go back. There wasn't (to me), anything good about it at all.

Okay, I admitted it and I guess that's the first step for healing. If you like these kind of women, you may enjoy her. Who knows?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...obs-36/6125991
    To get the visual out of my head. I damn neared pee'd in the floor from laughing so hard at your story. The sins of alcohol, damn if it doesn't reverse the two heads role and places the tiny one in charge of thinking, and we know that bastard will get us in all kinds of trouble. Sorry man for the experience, but I really needed the laugh.

Posting Limitations