Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 461 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner242  [View Original Post]
    Today around noon. Spotted beautiful WSW, huge bold on tits, black legging, white top, long brownish red hair. Area west of Jmar and about 5 streets north of Atlantic, back in the hood. Acting strange, only talking to the dope boys. I parked across the street to do some recon, thinking she might be a cop. Yes that hottt. She only approached the black guys. White monger tried to pick her up, not happening. She walked away. After about 20 min, I decided to roll up. Before I could even say anything, she said "I'm not interested, I don't know you". I said, "well you can get to know my and make some cash for the crack your trying to buy". She told me to fuck off. Was pretty funny. She stands out that neighborhood big time. Yes, I am white, clean cut. Site not letting me upload pic. Any info, let me know. She looked like when medicated she could be alot of fun. And she had a phone.
    If she had a bunch of tattoos, that was lulu, good thing she blew you off, you'd go home with more than you bargained for, and penicillin won't help ya.

Tuesday cruise

D.

Long blue white stripped dress, long curly reddish hair, blue eyes, nice rack, goofy 1970's prison glasses; early-mid 20's. Looked like a good time. Scooped near Saxon. Nice LEO check then downhill from there. Said she just got out from a visit to uncle. Offered Jackson for BBBJ she didn't want it asked for 10 to get food, NO, then 5 for drink, NO HO, It's a Jackson or you can get out. Said fine then. Should have kicked her ass to the curb. Parked, demands payment I oblige. Then announced your only getting a HJ for that. Held back instinct to pull that mop of hair and make her do it. Glad I didnít there was something on her upper lip that I'm happy didn't touch junior. Then she gives the worst HJ I've ever had then stops and starts masterbating. Kitty looked ok was shaved now stubble. Gave it a touch & had my hand pulled away. No stank at least. Had to finish myself while grabbing her fun bags while she sang along to the radio. Asked for 5 again for food, um NO you did't do what you got paid for. Nut case to avoid, a less nice guy wouldn't have put up that shit.

Jennifer.

Thin, long red hair, decent looking for a SW should be on BP. Late 30's to be kind. Dixie scoop. Nice LEO check, cute rack. Goes over menu for at the trap house with the other BP girls in the area. Too pricey I've been quoted less from better and younger loooking but I didn't try to haggle either. Quality service means something too. Greek not on menu. Offer Jackson for BBBJ. No problem. Parked & said you got 2 jobs, enjoy & look out. Excellent slow suction to start for a few minutes, then more intense with good DT and moans. Drained every drop then got her payment & gave me digits. Nice lady would recommend and repeat.

Simmer

I don't even know how her BBBJ could get a person hard it's so damn lousy. She does have one heeluva tight cooch though. 10 strokes in is about my record before I pop.

Last time I made sure to pop inside when she specifically asked me not to just to piss her off and prevent me from picking her up ever again. Shame cause she's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by BrdMan  [View Original Post]
    Did a late night stroll on all loops, ran into a cutie with blonde hair on Dixie close to cypress, scooped her up went to the spot, asked for. 30, agreed. Then she asks my name and I tell her, then I ask hers and she tells me summer. Immediately red flags went up! I've read the reviews on her before and nothing ever good comes from it. Not even one minute into the bbj she's complaining, I'm tired, are you almost there ect. Safe to say I kicked her ass out. Now that I'm harder than the rock LOL, I decide to hit power line one last time, and I run into Jayme hiding in the bushes paranoid as hell LOL, but I'm desperate so I settle, proceed to my spot, she asks if I have anything to drink her mouth is dry, I told her if she starts now it won't be dry for long lmao. Safe to say I can usually count on her to do a good job LOL. But fuck that summer ***** seriously, decent looking girl but bad attitude and nothing but complaining, I definitely don't recommend!

West of Jmar

Today around noon. Spotted beautiful WSW, huge bold on tits, black legging, white top, long brownish red hair. Area west of Jmar and about 5 streets north of Atlantic, back in the hood. Acting strange, only talking to the dope boys. I parked across the street to do some recon, thinking she might be a cop. Yes that hottt. She only approached the black guys. White monger tried to pick her up, not happening. She walked away. After about 20 min, I decided to roll up. Before I could even say anything, she said "I'm not interested, I don't know you". I said, "well you can get to know my and make some cash for the crack your trying to buy". She told me to fuck off. Was pretty funny. She stands out that neighborhood big time. Yes, I am white, clean cut. Site not letting me upload pic. Any info, let me know. She looked like when medicated she could be alot of fun. And she had a phone.

Pompano

Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know where is this Sunoco? Been driving dixie and sistrunk but never seen this Sunoco or maybe am a dumb not looking the surrounding? LOL.
    Sistrunk is in ft Lauderdale, the sunoco frequently mentioned in this section is on Dixie, a couple of blocks south of Copans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know where is this Sunoco? Been driving dixie and sistrunk but never seen this Sunoco or maybe am a dumb not looking the surrounding? LOL.
    Your on the wrong end of dixie.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarabajo69  [View Original Post]
    Met Lexi this past Sunday, she was standing at the corner of the Sunoco. She looked pretty good, and its my first time picking her up. Went to a secluded location and got a nice BBBJ with attention to the boys, FS, and video for. 5 flowers, would repeat if I see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by BrdMan  [View Original Post]
    Did a late night stroll on all loops, ran into a cutie with blonde hair on Dixie close to cypress, scooped her up went to the spot, asked for. 30, agreed. Then she asks my name and I tell her, then I ask hers and she tells me summer. Immediately red flags went up! I've read the reviews on her before and nothing ever good comes from it. Not even one minute into the bbj she's complaining, I'm tired, are you almost there ect. Safe to say I kicked her ass out. Now that I'm harder than the rock LOL, I decide to hit power line one last time, and I run into Jayme hiding in the bushes paranoid as hell LOL, but I'm desperate so I settle, proceed to my spot, she asks if I have anything to drink her mouth is dry, I told her if she starts now it won't be dry for long lmao. Safe to say I can usually count on her to do a good job LOL. But fuck that summer ***** seriously, decent looking girl but bad attitude and nothing but complaining, I definitely don't recommend!
    Yup! That summer is a real waste, she sucks at sucking, and FS too, Jayme on the other hand is a good time, my only issue is the puss aint too deep, at least not for me.

Late night stroll

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Troller1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the chick Jennifer I think she lives in thatch trap house on 20th had a good time lost her digits. Anyone can help? Any info on her is she trustworthy. Don't want to go in that house want to bring her to my place does she give BBFS? She seemed pretty clean.
    Creamed that hole many times, only problem is, when she's hurting, she blows up the phone and gets upset when you don't give her the usual top dollar.

Collapsed puss missy

Is that the heavy blond chick or the the thin dark hair one?

Quote Originally Posted by PleasuresForU  [View Original Post]
    The Jennifer you are asking about on the older side? If so I have digits.
    Yes 40 ish hangs around dixie 18th to 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Hey my mongers. Been super busy at work, very little free time, had a weeks worth of cum to deliver to a lucky harlot, hit the loop around 2, spotted Emma on dixie by the tracks and busted a you turn to pick her up but she jumped in a silver Nitro: was bummed and cruised for another 30 minutes before the monger gods were kind to me and spotted Brie off dixie, said she's from Miramar but been over in the hood for a couple weeks. Sweet personality, banging little gymnast body, gave ole gringo a very nice bbj than I started in mish and had her ride me cg, where I finished. Would highly recommend. 40 bones. Tried for 50 but has to keep a ho in her place.
    Yep, same Brie I reported on. She required everything covered for me. Same price. Did you get digits? If so please send.

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Troller1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the chick Jennifer I think she lives in thatch trap house on 20th had a good time lost her digits. Anyone can help? Any info on her is she trustworthy. Don't want to go in that house want to bring her to my place does she give BBFS? She seemed pretty clean.
    The Jennifer you are asking about on the older side? If so I have digits.

Jennifer

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 461 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations