Ashley Madison
rubmaps
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 503 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

F&*kfest Tuesday-Wednesday

SO, within 24 hours saw three girls. Winter, Emma & WPB Kelly.

1) The "fest" started off with Winter on Monday night. I was driving the Pompano Dixie North of Atlantic loop and didn't find anything so thought I would check out the Dixie South of Atlantic loop, specifically Winter's area. Drove by house and it looked dead. Did a couple of loops in that area to see if anything was around. Nothing. Then decided to go up to the door and knock. I pulled up, parked car and someone came out. I asked if Winter was there. He said yes and wanted to know if I wanted to come in. I said yes. I go in and go to Winters room. Think she had just been woken up. She was in a daze. Not sure if it was from sleep or something else. I go in, have some fun (this is 3 x for me, everything previous reviews from people say apply here, good date), then after she asks if I can take her to store. I say yes and she starts to get ready. If any of you have ever seen this it's kind of funny to watch. She trying on different outfits, putting on makeup, looking at herself in mirror, putting on more makeup, then changing into something new, over and over and over. So, after about the 2nd iteration, I decide I'm not going to sit there in the room are just watch her and tell her that the outfit she has on looks great because she is not listening to me and keeps changing. So I think, I'm going to go outside her room into the living room. So, I sit down on the couch, there is a guy in the kitchen watching TV on his phone and another on the couch next to me. No one is really saying anything so I make small chit chat about "man, it's taking Winter so long to get ready", OR "man, we're so lucky to be guys, we don't have to do the makeup thing, etc, etc, etc". Get a couple of laughs from the guy on the couch. A couple of times I get up to see what is going on with Winter and she is just in front of mirror checking things out. After about 4 x I go back to the couch. Then a tall skinny guy walks in. So there are 3 people (that I know of) in the house plus me on the couch. The tall skinny guy starts talking and immediately the other 2 guys start laughing and they are giving the tall skinny guy some s&*t. This goes of for like 2-3 minutes. Lots of talking and good fun. Then I realized that I had no idea what these guys just said. I was just laughing along with them. Guess you had to be there. Net / net, Winter a good date. Rates in line. Oh, BTW, went to store and I ended up paying for her stuff there for another $25. She was in the store for at 20 minutes. , I had to go get her and tell her to hurry up. She said she would make it up to me next time. Let's see.

2) Kelly in WPB Tuesday lunchtime. I got this girls name from a guy on the Lake Worth forum. She is utr due to all the heat there. The guy was upfront about her looks (5). I agree. She was a good date though. She quoted me 40 roses on phone for everything, then when I got there tried to tell me that it was 50 for f s and that 40 was for c b j. I said, well, nice to meet you, if it's 50 I'm leaving. She then agreed on 40. Nice c b j (usually like BBBJ, but this was good) and tight for f s. Was good for me. She lives in a house that is divided up with different tenants. She told me her neighbors are nosy so she had to walk out with me. As we were were walking out she starts going into this speech, "well, thanks for coming, let me give you these 2 pieces of paper. If you're interested in buying any of these, give me a call. They really are good and from a health point of view, they are some of the best on the market". I said ok, took the papers and went to my car and drove off. Didn't even look at the papers.

3) Tuesday night. I knew I was leaving town on Wednesday morning and was already kind of "f&*ked out". Didn't really need any more. But then I remember, Emma. I like her, she is cool. I call her and get some voicemail about her phone being lost and that she wished the guy in the white truck would call her to give it back to her. I leave a message. Then I decided to call her back again because I wanted to hear that message again about her phone being lost and see if I could determine if she was checking messages. She ends up picking up. Apparently she just got her phone turned back on (a new phone). We meet 30 minutes later. Great time. I like her vibe and she loves "little rocket man" . When I get back from my trip in 2 weeks she will be my 1st call.

Can't wait to get back. SW is too expensive where I'm at now.

Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Emily 2012. Held up pretty good, considering the abuse she has endured.
    She has dark brown hair now, how long it stays that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how she earns enough to support her habit.
    Let's the local dealers have their way with her for hits of crack I suppose. She "Cash And Dashed" me for 6 dollars the other day, seemed like more work than to just let me enjoy her and make some easy money. Just had me like WTF more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful way with a young beauty built like a brick shithouse. I had my fun with her until our fateful last date when she freaked out 20 minutes into a fantastic bang session. I made a sudden movement during a position change and she got spooked. All of a sudden she thought I was going to "hurt her". On went her clothes, and there was nothing I could do to convince her to stay and finish, mind you she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't get my release, therefore I released her from the hotel room without full payment. I think I gave her a couple of bucks when she came back knocking on the door after remembering she left without a donation. She yelled a few choice words and eventually drove her male friend who was sleeping in the car back to motel 6 in Pompano. As I recall, that was the night I filmed my only Winter video to go public. Winter finished the job Sasha started. I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.
    Pristine body? We talking about the same Sasha? Small tit big gut? A little bit unproportionate IMO. I pulled up one day and she asked for a ride, I laughed and she asked if she was ugly or something, I just told her that her bod was not to my liking.

BBW Erica S

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTalks9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen big booty bbw erica I've been dying to see her.
    Saw her last week, came to my house for a quick BJ and cream pie.

Big booty erica

Has anyone seen big booty bbw erica I've been dying to see her.

Back when she was 18 and hot, I was balls deep when she got spooked, put her clothes on and I just kicked her to the curb with no donation, see a pattern here? Don't know how she earns enough to support her habit

She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful way with a young beauty built like a brick shithouse. I had my fun with her until our fateful last date when she freaked out 20 minutes into a fantastic bang session. I made a sudden movement during a position change and she got spooked. All of a sudden she thought I was going to "hurt her". On went her clothes, and there was nothing I could do to convince her to stay and finish, mind you she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't get my release, therefore I released her from the hotel room without full payment. I think I gave her a couple of bucks when she came back knocking on the door after remembering she left without a donation. She yelled a few choice words and eventually drove her male friend who was sleeping in the car back to motel 6 in Pompano. As I recall, that was the night I filmed my only Winter video to go public. Winter finished the job Sasha started. I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.

Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyKoala  [View Original Post]
    Imo she's a scheming skank, this didn't feel like a YMMV thing. I remember dealing with her once before just for recon and she says "wow I must really look like shit today" when I passed her up. It wasn't her looks but her shit reputation. Sloppy junkie and LEO magnet too.
    Definitely a thief and most should not deal with her, I'm not defending her. I took on the challenge knowing fully well who and what she was. I even explained to her that she would not burn me. I never donated upfront and always guarded against any plot to defraud my best interest. My point was, I believe the girl is not dealing with a full deck. In the end, no regrets here.

FYI, she's not a junkie, you won't find a single needle mark. She's a full blown Cr*ckhead!

She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.
    Imo she's a scheming skank, this didn't feel like a YMMV thing. I remember dealing with her once before just for recon and she says "wow I must really look like shit today" when I passed her up. It wasn't her looks but her shit reputation. Sloppy junkie and LEO magnet too.

She was, past tense.

So I had some time and thought why not hit the stroll and see who's out, lots of possible action but no one catching my eye. Some new faces and some senior citizens walking in a daze, along with what looked like a congregation of junkies / hookers gathering a little more north of Atlantic. I scooped up a bigger girl than any of my regulars, but she looked clean and said her name was Erica. Now I remember her name being mentioned here in the past with a very positive review on her BJ skills so I'm thinking this could work. Now let me say this again IMO she's not a PAWG like say prime Ohio Red or Megan but a smaller BBW, big full tits (which she had me kiss for good luck), very thick thighs, and a cute enough face for a girl her size. Very upbeat and seemed like she would be a fun time, we start negotiating a price and she actually turns me down because my spot is too far away. She gives me her number and off she goes to her handler. Not even 2 minutes later she calls me saying she's "had a change of heart" but I decline for whatever reason. Digits available to any senior interested.

Now right around the flower garden on Dixie I spot the infamous Sasha, she looks better than most of the walkers but this girl is bad news. I pull up and very obvious she starts doing a LEO check with my door still open, I mention some of my regulars and she remembers me from the Jmar area. Something feels off and getting her in the car is already becoming a chore so I tell her to either get in or get out, she seems nervous and mentions how she needs a Xan from her handler who's parked a couple spaces down. She opens his door and one of those expandable nightstick actually falls out with her scrambling to pick it up. At his point I'm at full alert and she and her deadbeat loser speed off. Granted were talking about SW's here, but this is one skank I would NOT trust for even a minute. Besides the fact that she's a LEO magnet this is clearly a **** who is out to run game, waste time with a shitty performance, or even worse set a monger up. This is just my vibe and experience with this girl, I know a fellow broski who was seeing her and said she was decent so ill leave it to each his own.

Sasha / nikki

So I had some time and thought why not hit the stroll and see who's out, lots of possible action but no one catching my eye. Some new faces and some senior citizens walking in a daze, along with what looked like a congregation of junkies / hookers gathering a little more north of Atlantic. I scooped up a bigger girl than any of my regulars, but she looked clean and said her name was Erica. Now I remember her name being mentioned here in the past with a very positive review on her BJ skills so I'm thinking this could work. Now let me say this again IMO she's not a PAWG like say prime Ohio Red or Megan but a smaller BBW, big full tits (which she had me kiss for good luck), very thick thighs, and a cute enough face for a girl her size. Very upbeat and seemed like she would be a fun time, we start negotiating a price and she actually turns me down because my spot is too far away. She gives me her number and off she goes to her handler. Not even 2 minutes later she calls me saying she's "had a change of heart" but I decline for whatever reason. Digits available to any senior interested.

Now right around the flower garden on Dixie I spot the infamous Sasha, she looks better than most of the walkers but this girl is bad news. I pull up and very obvious she starts doing a LEO check with my door still open, I mention some of my regulars and she remembers me from the Jmar area. Something feels off and getting her in the car is already becoming a chore so I tell her to either get in or get out, she seems nervous and mentions how she needs a Xan from her handler who's parked a couple spaces down. She opens his door and one of those expandable nightstick actually falls out with her scrambling to pick it up. At his point I'm at full alert and she and her deadbeat loser speed off. Granted were talking about SW's here, but this is one skank I would NOT trust for even a minute. Besides the fact that she's a LEO magnet this is clearly a **** who is out to run game, waste time with a shitty performance, or even worse set a monger up. This is just my vibe and experience with this girl, I know a fellow broski who was seeing her and said she was decent so ill leave it to each his own.
    I FN hate that kunt!

Cash and Dash Sasha aka Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    Is this Emily P? If so I have had 1 or 2 dates with her many many years ago and didn't find her to be a very good provider. She was out there for a LONG time before this break. If this is her how are her skills? Has experience and age made her a better provider? TY.
    Crazy multi color hair Emily, great sloppy / noisy BBJ, no complaints here. Living back at the 20th trap.

Emily 2012. Held up pretty good, considering the abuse she has endured.

Emily's a Pompano staple that I always wanted to try out but passed on when she was too trashed or looking like a mess. I'll keep my eyes open for her now that she's a little more lucid and actually looks decent. She has a pretty face considering all her years of abuse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emily 2012.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by NeilAndBob  [View Original Post]
    Well, I was parked at sunoco texting and up comes Emily, she motions to roll down the window and when I did she says, "I know you, can't forget this car" after a minute she asks to get in, so I let her. I told her right off that I was not looking for a date (I've had the full ride in the past and didn't wish to repeat,) but she just started begging for the opportunity. Even though I wasnt in the mood, I made off to a nice quiet spot, upon arrival she instantly hopped into action and freed willie, being not in the mood it took a while to get me going, she was in overdrive bobbing for a good 15 minutes until he blew the blowhole. Anyway, she said she's been out for 3 days and I will say, the meat on her bones looks good. . 2, and I will bring her to the batcave for the full ride, when I AM in the mood, and before she goes toothpick again. O yeah, still crazies than a bag of squirrels.
    Is this Emily P? If so I have had 1 or 2 dates with her many many years ago and didn't find her to be a very good provider. She was out there for a LONG time before this break. If this is her how are her skills? Has experience and age made her a better provider? TY.

Posting Limitations