Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 486 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Fithy, I have always found Sarah's BJ to get great. She takes direction well and gives a really amazing head; prompt and rarely says no. Never have done FS with her; as when I first met her 9 months ago during summer she use to run up with her looser bf to mobile toilets to shoot up (I guess with the blue water).
    She actually mentioned that she knew the good man known as TurdMuffin haha And yea Sarah was cool, idk about "amazing" but she gets the job done and looks to please. She's strictly for cock worshiping in my book so FS is out of the question, but with the recent vacations its nice to have someone on call for the time being.

  2. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that tip, I had bought a box of alcohol wipe for Walgreens, which burned. CVS sells a sturdy antibacterial washcloth. I will look for Hibiclens when I'm back in an SW environment.
    LOL try pouring 70% on your tool while its hard. Its quite an act. Do it myself. Burns like fuking hell. But its something I do to keep the jr clean. Have not had g-bug breakout in over a year. And ofcouse I don't pick up every doxy that now comes my way provided she was petite. Lean more towards younger doxys. So Edie, Sonia kinnda hags are out.

    Luva side street that runs parallel to dxy. This street leads you up where they are building the new construction of apt house. But, you just have to keep your eyes open around the area.

    Fithy, I have always found Sarah's BJ to get great. She takes direction well and gives a really amazing head; prompt and rarely says no. Never have done FS with her; as when I first met her 9 months ago during summer she use to run up with her looser bf to mobile toilets to shoot up (I guess with the blue water).

  3. #7282
    Hey DT, you should have remembered my post from a while ago and saved yourself some grief.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    If you run into a tiny blond going by the name Sabrina who closely resembles an uglier version of Phyllis Diller, if that's possible, stay AWAY. My fault for letting her convince me, she claimed she was the best around and the price was right. The complaints came early and often. I basically gave her a 20 to watch me rub one out. I told her that much and added that she should either learn how to worship a Cock or find another way to support her habit. Inside a minute I knew there was no way she could possibly cumplete the mission. She couldn't suck, jerk off, please the twins, and didn't want to catch the swimmers. My long run of sucksexx finally came to an end. She was possibly the worst head I've had in PB.

    Two Thumbs Down!
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina.jpg‎   Sabrina 2.jpg‎   Sabrina 3.jpg‎  

  4. #7281
    Did them titties look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erica pompano.jpg‎  

  5. #7280

    Dr. Feelgood

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #7279
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    I actually, clearly don't know why? Can you enlighten me? Thanks. I never even go around the race trac gas station anymore. Since they redid it, too much LEO presence.
    Yea, I don't understand how people are taking these hoes to Racetrac. You don't pull up to any well-lit area with any of these waifish bitches in your car, none the less, in a heavy LEO presence area. You all are just asking for trouble.

  7. #7278

    Feel the Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDog2500  [View Original Post]
    LOL alcohol doesn't always work and burns way more than It should that's why hospitals don't clean wounds with I. T. Trust me look up the hibiclens stuff IT WORKS. And for the guys that want to go with the generic stuff I guess you can but an extra 5 bucks spent is well worth It especially if It helps me not to catch anything just sayin.
    Thanks for that tip, I had bought a box of alcohol wipe for Walgreens, which burned. CVS sells a sturdy antibacterial washcloth. I will look for Hibiclens when I'm back in an SW environment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CVS Washcloths.jpg‎  

  8. #7277

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    Not the greatest pictures BUT could this be the Erica you saw?
    Yeah. I think so. Looks pretty close. She has a really cute face!

  9. #7276

    Because

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    I actually, clearly don't know why? Can you enlighten me? Thanks. I never even go around the race trac gas station anymore. Since they redid it, too much LEO presence.
    She was probably in the bathroom self medicating. It's possible, lots of girls either struggle with the process or nod off and wakeup much later. Another possibility is, she could have walked out the "other" door.

    Bonus pic - UTR cp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171216-080920-360x720~2.png‎  

  10. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    12-14-2017 looped around 2 pm and found this doxy around red white area. Said name was Briana or something else with B (not brittany; could have been Bianca) but enough with names. LEO check and we left the area. Took to my sport and got a solid 20 min BJ. Ended up swallowing the unborns and I would high recommend. Roaming is allowed.

    Sadly got to get out there and find as no digits on this doxy. I have seen her once before night time but she went into race trac and never came back out. Clearly we all know why. I got tired of waiting on her ass for 20+ minutes (time I'm sadly never F-ing getting back).

    Stay safe.
    I actually, clearly don't know why? Can you enlighten me? Thanks. I never even go around the race trac gas station anymore. Since they redid it, too much LEO presence.

  11. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    If you run into a tiny blond going by the name Sabrina who closely resembles an uglier version of Phyllis Diller, if that's possible, stay AWAY. My fault for letting her convince me, she claimed she was the best around and the price was right. The complaints came early and often. I basically gave her a 20 to watch me rub one out. I told her that much and added that she should either learn how to worship a Cock or find another way to support her habit. Inside a minute I knew there was no way she could possibly cumplete the mission. She couldn't suck, jerk off, please the twins, and didn't want to catch the swimmers. My long run of sucksexx finally came to an end. She was possibly the worst head I've had in PB.

    Two Thumbs Down!
    Did she have terribly deformed fake tits? If so she is aweful you are right. Where did you find her.

  12. #7273

    Monger PSA

    If you run into a tiny blond going by the name Sabrina who closely resembles an uglier version of Phyllis Diller, if that's possible, stay AWAY. My fault for letting her convince me, she claimed she was the best around and the price was right. The complaints came early and often. I basically gave her a 20 to watch me rub one out. I told her that much and added that she should either learn how to worship a Cock or find another way to support her habit. Inside a minute I knew there was no way she could possibly cumplete the mission. She couldn't suck, jerk off, please the twins, and didn't want to catch the swimmers. My long run of sucksexx finally came to an end. She was possibly the worst head I've had in PB.

    Two Thumbs Down!

  13. #7272
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    12-14-2017 looped around 2 pm and found this doxy around red white area. Said name was Briana or something else with B (not brittany; could have been Bianca) but enough with names. LEO check and we left the area. Took to my sport and got a solid 20 min BJ. Ended up swallowing the unborns and I would high recommend. Roaming is allowed.

    Sadly got to get out there and find as no digits on this doxy. I have seen her once before night time but she went into race trac and never came back out. Clearly we all know why. I got tired of waiting on her ass for 20+ minutes (time I'm sadly never F-ing getting back).

    Stay safe.
    Same happened to me, Went to Race trac to "use the Bathroom" got tired of waiting so I left.

  14. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateCbj  [View Original Post]
    That's when you put some gloves on, go to an open field and push that ***** out grand theft auto style.
    Damn sure skippy!

  15. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    Not the greatest pictures BUT could this be the Erica you saw?
    Hey does this erica have a large tattoo on her thigh.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 486 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
wildpeachvacation

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape