Britt

I just had a nice visit with Britt.

PM me for details.

Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t...n-24-7/9462223

Reports

RacingRodent

Manuela? Stephanie? Frances? In Brandon

This girl's phone number goes to a Stephanie on the other site. Not the same girl. Anyone know who's who and what they do?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...e-you/11242212

Reports

GiggidyGoose
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightOrion  [View Original Post]
    Summer, didn't have a stank pussy, that was another, and as far as the "issue" with either of them, the "bad" reviews; wasn't so much of a bad review, was more like would be better if. Which they both resolved.

MEANING, if providers know / knew about the site they might be more inclined to resolve issues that people have. If you have a bad experience and keep it to yourself, they will never know.

Just like if there was a john review site. If you got flamed because you have a funky jock. And they didn't want to tell you, but it made them gag. Would you fix your smelly balls?
    Can you guys move this to a private message please?

You don't need to take up thread space debating over it.

Reports

TwilightOrion

Facts straight please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich5302  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to defend her, I'm not her management, just a client who became a friend. I'll just say she realized she messed up and has a clear understanding now of what needs to happen. Let me give you an example. About 4-6 months ago Summer was getting bad reviews and being ridiculed for having a crazy stanky pussy. Instead of crucify her, some of us senior members got with her, talked to her and now she is an all star. This girl can be an all star to. She's coachable and really wants to please. Be kind, give her a shot is my advice just sayin.

Are.
    Summer, didn't have a stank pussy, that was another, and as far as the "issue" with either of them, the "bad" reviews; wasn't so much of a bad review, was more like would be better if. Which they both resolved.

MEANING, if providers know / knew about the site they might be more inclined to resolve issues that people have. If you have a bad experience and keep it to yourself, they will never know.

Just like if there was a john review site. If you got flamed because you have a funky jock. And they didn't want to tell you, but it made them gag. Would you fix your smelly balls?

Reports

Rich5302

Free country bro

TuscanyMan is a cool dude. These girls have it rough and I'm just trying to help this one. All good bro!

Are.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    CH won't be seeing her. The only thing that stinks are the reports about her. Something strange going on.

Reports

Rich5302

Cool

Thanks for the feedback.

Are.

Quote Originally Posted by TuscanyMan  [View Original Post]
    Rich,

I did not leave the review to slam her. I stated that I had a good time with her. I would recommend her but I wanted others to not have unrealistic expectations about how wild she was during a session. She has a nice body matched with a great personality of wanting to please and she really warmed up as the session went on. She did text me about the discount if I would repeat and I will plan to get with her again because I think she is worth seeing.

I appreciate you giving her advice because sometimes we all need a little guidance.

TM.

Reports

Tuscany Man

Eva

Rich,

I did not leave the review to slam her. I stated that I had a good time with her. I would recommend her but I wanted others to not have unrealistic expectations about how wild she was during a session. She has a nice body matched with a great personality of wanting to please and she really warmed up as the session went on. She did text me about the discount if I would repeat and I will plan to get with her again because I think she is worth seeing.

I appreciate you giving her advice because sometimes we all need a little guidance.

TM.

She was so upset that she might have messed up. I told her to give you 1/2 price next time and never up charge for data? She never will again. She was distraught and I urge you to give her another shot and then review her again. I'm sure you will be well satisfied and half price. She is actually new to this and I'm trying to give her guidance because we got to be pals. Hopefully you will give this sweetheart another shot.

Rich.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

No thanks

I'm not going to defend her, I'm not her management, just a client who became a friend. I'll just say she realized she messed up and has a clear understanding now of what needs to happen. Let me give you an example. About 4-6 months ago Summer was getting bad reviews and being ridiculed for having a crazy stanky pussy. Instead of crucify her, some of us senior members got with her, talked to her and now she is an all star. This girl can be an all star to. She's coachable and really wants to please. Be kind, give her a shot is my advice just sayin.

Are.
    CH won't be seeing her. The only thing that stinks are the reports about her. Something strange going on.

Reports

Rich5302

Hey bro

Are.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    Charging extra for daty? Thats quite a different picture than the GFE wild woman who runs around with a curling iron up her ass that's been painted by other reviewers. Seems like they never live up to the hype.

Reports

Rich5302

Yea man, she called me after your call

She was so upset that she might have messed up. I told her to give you 1/2 price next time and never up charge for data? She never will again. She was distraught and I urge you to give her another shot and then review her again. I'm sure you will be well satisfied and half price. She is actually new to this and I'm trying to give her guidance because we got to be pals. Hopefully you will give this sweetheart another shot.

Rich.

Eva does upcharge for greek except for regular members. Rich, I take it you have seen her more than once because you call her your pal.

I know she charges extra because I saw her earlier this week. From some of the reviews it made it sound like she was open for almost everything. She wanted to charge extra for DATY, REALLY!! I told her I understood charging extra for greek but it made her look bad trying to charge extra for DATY. I told her it would be better to say she didn't do it until you come a regular than to try to upcharge.

I enjoyed my experience with EVA but it was not as wild as I would of hoped. I understand YMMV but I thought I would give another perspective.

Stay Safe,

TM.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Interesting

Eva does upcharge for greek except for regular members. Rich, I take it you have seen her more than once because you call her your pal.

I know she charges extra because I saw her earlier this week. From some of the reviews it made it sound like she was open for almost everything. She wanted to charge extra for DATY, REALLY!! I told her I understood charging extra for greek but it made her look bad trying to charge extra for DATY. I told her it would be better to say she didn't do it until you come a regular than to try to upcharge.

I enjoyed my experience with EVA but it was not as wild as I would of hoped. I understand YMMV but I thought I would give another perspective.

Stay Safe,

TM.
    Charging extra for daty? Thats quite a different picture than the GFE wild woman who runs around with a curling iron up her ass that's been painted by other reviewers. Seems like they never live up to the hype.

Reports

Tuscany Man

Eva

No up charge at all.

Are.

Stay Safe,

TM.

Reports

JamesJ10

Casey

Does anyone have information on Casey?? Did not find any review for her. PM me with any information.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ncall/14270453

Reports

LlamaSama
    No up charge at all.

Are.
    Fair enough, I've heard tale of her but its just usually the ones that make such huge advertising points about being fetish friendly and never say no often have the most rules.

Reports

Deez24

Arabian Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by BannyBoyle  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her. I did not partake but remember reading bad reviews.
    She was terrible. Saw her last week at her run down South Tampa apartment that was empty that she claimed was in "an upscale gated community. " She was very standoffish, quiet and flat out boring. She layed there and was trying to rush me out quickly. I was a bit sketched out the whole time and did not enjoy myself very much. There is much better out there for the money.

Posting Limitations