Buttons on USASG
camplacecash

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 903 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spice is not nice

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...tight/14300221

Spice is nice and tight! That's her tagline. She wanted to meet me at the CVS near her apartment. So I parked and waited. She came over with her handler. They both looked rough. Her pictures are probably 10 years old. Her voice on the phone sounded like she had throat cancer. I left. She called and texted me for the next 2 hours. The next day, I kept getting texts from her handler telling me not to hurt her and I better bring her back alive. I kept telling him he had the wrong guy, which of course he did not believe. About an hour later the texts stopped. I'm assuming she got back ok. Avoid at all costs, way too getto for me.

oh almost forgot, when he thought I had kidnapped her the next day, he kept telling me that he record all license numbers of cars that pick her up, and it's on the CVS parking lot camera as well. Perhaps that's why he wants you to pick her up in the parking lot, and why he walks her over

Ali on Busch

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-only/15094488

This girl is nasty and ghetto. At the Economy Inn on Bush worst hotel I have ever ever seen. Avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this one her room mate?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-town/15214023

This one has a tele number that's only 1 digit off from the gal you posted about and that got my spidey senses up, regardless (maybe because of) how cute they both were.

407-XXX-1930.

And.

407-ex ex ex-19 three1. You know I can read right? A2

Just to clarify, what one was your time with, the blone or the one with brunette and blond curls?

TIA.
    Just like most of the traveling girls the adds are gone before even they are! The blond and the brunette with the blond curls is the same exact girl! Just now and before! Now she got the blond curls, but the blond girl from the other post is the also the girl I saw, probably few months old! The roommate is mixed, almost black girl, but also very peaty! Hope they are still here next few days for those of you who like young, college type girls! Stay safe!

Kelli

I too went to see Kelli this afternoon she is. Awesome on phone and in session I dreamt when I arrived she but me completely at ease she was just out of the shower fresh and clean We talked a bit and like everyone says she is a cool chick So laid back seems a little ditzy but don't let her fool you she knows what she wants and strives to be the best meaning making us mongers happy Its nice being appreciated for spending my hard money. I think she loves the sessions as much we do as long as she's being treated properly and the the damn good money she makes makes it that much easier.

BBBJ was awesome Jimmy already explained Daty was awesome clean responsive loved the way she was grabbing my head running her fingers in my hair and when she O her clit expanded like 5 times the size in my mouth went to mish covered of course wish it didn't have to be but have to be safe pumped her har. She totally knew how to handle me and how to to get me going pushing all the right buttons wanted to CIM but I was too involved and didn't want to stop wish she wasn't leaving I hope I can scrape up enuf to see her before she leaves please please treat her right so maybe she will come back. Wish all my dreams were this awesome.

I seen her in Pinellas but I'm also posting here cause she's been on both sides of the bridge and she said she might come back to this side before she leaves.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...odity/15112994

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoto74  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, saw this one late last night, after few drinks at south Tampa! After seeing hot young babes all night long, I had the craving for something similar! So here we go, this add just pop up for first time, and unlike me, without any research, I decided to TOFFT! So I txt the number and got quick replay for $ QV, nice safe hotel near WestShore, got the room # and went to the room! The door opened nice looking mixed young girl, but not the girl I was expecting! It turns out it was the roommate, the girl I called was resting on the other bed. For my biggest surprise it was exactly the young girl from the pics and wearing exact same outfit! She is total definition of hot young spinner, exactly the girl I was fantasying of! After quick LEO check I gave the donation to other girl, wich actually stayed the whole time in her bed! Nothing special about the service, everything cover, DATY if you into this, let me explore the whole body with fingers and mouth, then doggy and finish miss! Even tho she is not more than 90 pounds she has awesome ass! I did most of the work, but she was nice and never complain about anything! Also said she love to kiss but was still recovering from some cold so we didn't attempt! So overall I got what exactly needed, a young (really 18) hot spiner, to fill full my cravings, but if you are more into GF type, or better skils, or BBBJ, she is not the girl for you! But if you into hot little young girls, she is the girl for you! They are from Michigan and leaving Wednesday, so if want to see either one then hurry! As always, stay safe my friend!

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...asure/15214023
    Is this one her room mate?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-town/15214023

This one has a tele number that's only 1 digit off from the gal you posted about and that got my spidey senses up, regardless (maybe because of) how cute they both were.

407-XXX-1930.

And.

407-ex ex ex-19 three1. You know I can read right? A2

Just to clarify, what one was your time with, the blone or the one with brunette and blond curls?

TIA.

Bentley

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa1122  [View Original Post]
    Haha all you guys talking about her makes me want to see her again! Been really busy with work lately so been out of the game. But you might be able to pay your way for GFE, money talks with this girl. First time I talked to her I looked for signs of drug use and see seemed clean and coherent. Hope that's still the case.
    Well. Looks like it kinda went downhill. Set up an appointment and she dropped off the radar about 30 minutes before the time. Also, no longer at her cozy in-house (ran away) and is now in an express inn. More issues may be past the surface, I guess proceed with caution from now on. It's only been like 2 weeks.

Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmater365  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update and I will let you know when I hook up with her this week.
    Anything? Did you reach out to her?

My vist with Cream

My Fellow Hunters.

I've been seeing Cream & Coco ads up for awhile now. So I went to sample Coco but end up seeing Cream. Set up was easy I txt for appt. They ans me quickly & set the appt for a hour later. However once I got near I found out Coco was sleeping & was asked if I didn't mind seeing Cream. Well since I was at the incall I said yes. I was given the room number. Cream open the door. Damn she a short little girl she was dressed like a little boy. I'm like why your dressed like that. She told me she didn't want anyone knowing her business. I'm like oh ok that makes sense I guess. She took off her clothes for a LEO check. She has some nice tits I must say. I laid my gift down & off came my clothes. I lay back she gives a little HJ so she can get the cover on. Her CBJ skills was ok it did the job to get me rock hard. So she jumped on for some CG. Guys she is good & tight. She rode for awhile. She moaned a little due to COCO in the other bed sleep. She didn't want to wake her. So we switched to mish. I got down deep in her tight coochie. She made a little more noise but you could tell she was holding back not wanting to wake her friend. So I got my nut. She helped clean up. We talked a bit she none rush. I didn't stay long with Coco sleeping. I felt things could have been better if Coco wasn't in the room sleeping. Maybe watching would have been better. I will go back but I'm going make sure no one sleeping when I'm there. All in All I had a nice time. Have at HER GUYS LOL.

Stay Safe & Happy Hunting.

Cream.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-both/15105089

Nikki Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Where do I start? File this under the why did I do that column. I happened to be somewhat close to her location this evening and had been watching her ads for a while so I figured why not.

A few notes. She is tall, probably 6" which doesn't appear to be in her pics. Not really an issue though, just caught me by suprise. She is also thinner than the pics (very nice ass but bees somewhat smaller than expected) and face is more attractive than they show.

This girl was fidgety / nervous / hyper, like she had ants in her pants. Kept hiding from the door, jumped at ever sound acted like she was being watched.

I ended up just getting an very expensive bbjcim She didn't appear to be the type to be hopped up on drugs, so I figured maybe a bad experience had her that way. I tried to talk to her at first and she gave an indication but really didn't say much till afterwards. It appears she got ripped off recently (I seem to recall this may have happened before by a posting) where the client got up and let some other guy in the room and supposedly robbed her of all her $. Fucking assholes. Shit pisses me off. Anyway, a lot of time and $ for a brief visit.
    I felt like she deserved another chance after last week cause my gut said she actually is a sweet girl. I was right. She was just as you would expect tonight, calm, friendly and easy going who aims to please. She freshly showered and smelled real nice.

Some small talk ect and then started out some DATY after warming her up a bit. Nice kitty, clean, fresh and she was very responsive and vocal. Took me a while but eventually she had a nice o.

I almost never do FS cause I despise condoms but next time I may try with her. She is nice and tight even with one finger. I think I would last 2 min bareback in that tight wet kittyanyway LOL so maybe I might be able to keep it up with the tourniquet destroying my junk.

After I cleaned up a bit she gave me a decent bbjcim and I was a little over time. (some of these girls have a clock in their head knew right when the 30 mark was up). She didn't really rush me out so much but had another client booked after me. Anyway, good time, would recommend but be nice to her and treat her with respect ect and you will have a good time.

Isabella, my first DM dream

In my dream I had to battle bad traffic in the Sarasota / Bradenton area to get to DM's incall location, which I made with just minutes to spare after over 2 hours of driving. Then I had some confusion over where to park and what building I needed to go into but was talked in via text message. Isabella greeted me very warmly. The touching began as we were getting to know each other, then the clothes came off pretty quickly. Lots of kissing and touching, then DATY, followed by a BBBJ. Isabella's skills were top notch, but the little head had already decided to take the night off. She was very sweet and accomodating, and we passed a great time with touching, cuddling, and kissing for the rest of our hour. No clock was watched and in spite of the little head troubles, I still left with a smile. Will definitely repeat; I really liked her warmth and her affectionate nature. She's a true GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGoto74  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, saw this one late last night, after few drinks at south Tampa! After seeing hot young babes all night long, I had the craving for something similar! So here we go, this add just pop up for first time, and unlike me, without any research, I decided to TOFFT! So I txt the number and got quick replay for $ QV, nice safe hotel near WestShore, got the room # and went to the room! The door opened nice looking mixed young girl, but not the girl I was expecting! It turns out it was the roommate, the girl I called was resting on the other bed. For my biggest surprise it was exactly the young girl from the pics and wearing exact same outfit! She is total definition of hot young spinner, exactly the girl I was fantasying of! After quick LEO check I gave the donation to other girl, wich actually stayed the whole time in her bed! Nothing special about the service, everything cover, DATY if you into this, let me explore the whole body with fingers and mouth, then doggy and finish miss! Even tho she is not more than 90 pounds she has awesome ass! I did most of the work, but she was nice and never complain about anything! Also said she love to kiss but was still recovering from some cold so we didn't attempt! So overall I got what exactly needed, a young (really 18) hot spiner, to fill full my cravings, but if you are more into GF type, or better skils, or BBBJ, she is not the girl for you! But if you into hot little young girls, she is the girl for you! They are from Michigan and leaving Wednesday, so if want to see either one then hurry! As always, stay safe my friend!

*sigh* starting to wonder if a GFE like her even exist.

Destiny no more

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ws-on/11173985

http://alluringdestiny.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.html

GENERAL DETAILS Stay AWAY! At least for now. My buddy said he went to check her out based on her reviews on the other site. He said something is really wrong with her.

Right now. If you see her reviews and online pics, you will want to see her just as he did. She is definitely the woman in the pics, especially from her own site.

Problem 1 - She had him meet her in an abandoned house over near Ybor that looked somewhat lived in from the outside. Once we got inside, he provided the flowers and began removing.

Taking things off while she did the same. But he noticed that she stopped part way through then sat down and asked him to do the same. After about a minute into the conversation.

While sitting, he said he heard some guy yell, "Destiny, WTF you doing in there. " He is not a small guy nor a chump, but he thought to himself that he wanted to live.

So, she says "we need to go out the window. " He say's "NO. You need to return the flowers, and I will walk out the front door. " Hell, he figured that someone else could the roses.

He said his car was sitting in the driveway so this fool knows that someone is there. He said he also stays strapped for this type of issue.

Ironically, the voice stops, they had back to the room. He grabs his flowers and as he is leaving he sees 3 homeless looking guys outside.

He thinks she thought she was going to scam or possibly rob him. Not this time. Fellas stay away until she gets it back together. Clearly, drugs have taken over on her. She is still very.

Good looking, but he did notice (only after the incident) that she had quite a few scars on her arms and legs.

Keep your lilacs and stay away from this one.

Sarah. UTR

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-boys/14202560

Well reviewed on the other site. My buddy said she brings it. She may not be the prettiest woman, but that is not her claim to fame. He said it was all about performance, performance.

Performance. Oh and endurance too. He said they did the quick LEO check, then off to the races. Headache relief was amazing. He popped the top twice and she never stopped.

Slowed down, or moved. Just continuous pressure, very soothing pressure. He said he could have stopped there, but thanks to the herbs (only natural enhancements for him. No blue pill).

He was still ready to go for another pop. Started mish. Lots of gush sound. He said she is tight and gets deep and they kept going. He walked the dog too.

Review: Asian Thai

Have seen this one twice, and had a great experience both times. Everything with her is covered, but she gives a good CBJ. She has a nice ass, and hitting it in doggie is a great experience. I would say she is more Eurasian than anything, so just imagine that mix and set your expectations accordingly. She has some baby fat, but still a nice solid body (the pictures are accurate). Her location is a decent area with not much going on, so no safety concerns and I hardly saw any neighbors outside from both my visits. I normally do the half and that runs $ and I haven't inquired about multiple pops as I have only done quickies with her.

When she gets comfortable with you (It doesn't take long), she can be a bit talkative and she has a little bit of "hood" in her if she gets amped up about an issue you are discussing it comes out. She is cute, and an overall fun time. She works out of St. Petersburg.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ncall/15120181

Posting Limitations