Bang a Milf

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 785 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PeachPapi
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me what it means when a girl calls herself a Snowbunny?
    Urban colloquial for caucasian women.

Reports

JoShaker

5 stars for tall Victoria in Brandon

I finally managed to set an appointment with this beauty. This girl is an absolute GEM. Her pics really do her no justice; she is even more breath taking in person. I scheduled for hh /1. Not a clock watcher, I ended up going past time and she didn't even mention it! I threw her a good-bye present which she politely accepted and kissed me on the cheek goodbye. One of the best BBBJ's I've ever had, followed by CFS. Ended with cim. This chick is amazing. Mentioned she used to model, I believe it. Face, body, and cooking all off the chain. My only complaint would be that she stands an inch or so taller than me, and doesn't own any heels, which I personally love on a woman.

By the way "Chewbacca" is history, she trimmed and neat now. Little fuzz but not much.

Cannot wait to repeat, next time will see her during the weekend and do the hour at 2. Mentioned she occasionally works with another girl if that's your thing. Does not provide Greek.

Check her out, she is sweet and intelligent. Refreshing to have a girl hold and interesting conversation and comfortable enough to crack a joke.

I'm waiting for her to o-k me to post a pic she sent me afterward.

°°turns out she was recently robbed at gunpoint a few weeks ago and no longer sees AAs, unless over 35.

Reports

JoShaker

5 stars for tall Victoria in Brandon

I finally managed to set an appointment with this beauty. This girl is an absolute GEM. Her pics really do her no justice; she is even more breath taking in person. I scheduled for hh /1. Not a clock watcher, I ended up going past time and she didn't even mention it! I threw her a good-bye present which she politely accepted and kissed me on the cheek goodbye. One of the best BBBJ's I've ever had, followed by CFS. Ended with cim. This chick is amazing. Mentioned she used to model, I believe it. Face, body, and cooking all off the chain. My only complaint would be that she stands an inch or so taller than me, and doesn't own any heels, which I personally love on a woman.

By the way "Chewbacca" is history, she trimmed and neat now. Little fuzz but not much.

Cannot wait to repeat, next time will see her during the weekend and do the hour at 2. Mentioned she occasionally works with another girl if that's your thing. Does not provide Greek.

Check her out, she is sweet and intelligent. Refreshing to have a girl hold and interesting conversation and comfortable enough to crack a joke.

I'm waiting for her to o-k me to post a pic she sent me afterward.

°°turns out she was recently robbed at gunpoint a few weeks ago and no longer sees AAs, unless over 35.

Reports

BigGreg

Snow

Can someone tell me what it means when a girl calls herself a Snowbunny?

Reports

Juxtapose

Sherry near Busch & USF

This one has reviews on this board already but I felt the need to repeat what others have posted:

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ay-22/13316495

Sherry is a fun spinner type. Going to preempt this with YMMV since others have written that she's not model material. Furthermore, what she provides for some, may not be the same for others (as with a lot of girls out there, it's their discretion). Initially she was nervous wondering if I was LE, but eventually relaxed.

Short and cute with a hot body, she made me feel welcome and relaxed. She enjoys BBBJ, and even CIM as she repeated that she loves to please. Doesn't watch the clock, nor pick up the phone with other clients while on your time. Personally, I think she's one of the hottest ones out there. She's safe and helps you to relax.

BBBJ and switch flip positions since she enjoys DATY as well. All you could ask for. She really gets into it. RCG and then missionary to see the f* faces she makes while you have fun. Finish with doggy (the first visit was CIM) and quick clean up. Was a great time for the half. I've seen her twice in one week. She's pretty much one of the top providers I've experienced in recent months. The only other one just as fun is V in Brandon. Highly recommend sherry. And as always, treat them' nice and it come back to you ten fold.

Be safe and enjoy.

Reports

OnyxRider

BackPage & BS

Not to get into the dynamics of Backpage but there are basically two persons that post the majority of ads in the US. Being from the NYC tristate area I see the ads there, here in Tampa, LA and San Fran. I have seen the same copy and some of the same pics in all these areas and probably if you look at butt fuck Idaho you would see some of the same copy there on Backpage. These two are very lazy and copy from everywhere on the internet.

Now I usually only go for a well removed gal because at this age time is valuable and I'm not with the BS and games from years ago over pussy.

In this area three girls did not know what was in their posts. All three different posts and I believe them because you know dam well when someone is being Clueless.

Now the BS which I don't engage in having to drive 45 minutes into Tampa meeting one at the hotel. Get there and ask to get picked up miles away from the hotel in the hood. Oh and did I mention seeing a pic of a grown ass woman and getting something else. Then the no condom game and oh I found one. To top it all of being asked by the friend for a ride to store to buy more when I know dam well she has a purse full. Told them no I need to leave but have to bring her back to the hood. I'm sure everyone has had this or worse and nothing new but that's why I go for well reviewed girls.

Back to regular programming.

Reports

Reaper400
    Quote Originally Posted by JukeJointJay1  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to see Crystal for the past week or so but the phone # I have goes straight to voicemail. Anybody seen her recently or know's how to contact her? She's awesome!!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/h...ly-23/11398208
    I tried to set something up with her a week or so back but she told me she was going out of town for a few weeks. Didn't say why.

Reports

JoShaker

Lilo & gf

Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I would be interested in visiting these two as well.

Nothing like a simo BBBJ from two girls.

If anybody knows what's on their menu, please let me know.

Thanks. Bill Ho.
    I saw them a little while back, before I knew this site existed. These 2 are straight up real life girlfriends. The one just recently released from jail when I saw them. Before knocking I could hear them arguing through the door. They opened and forced smiles made it awkward. The room was a mess, I didn't want to remove my shoes. But I was thinking with the wrong head. 8-0 for double BBBJ, one kept stoppingnand answering the phone, became apparent to me their dealer was circling the Tahitian and giving them hell for making him wait. They were so rushed trying to get me out and get a fix that one accidentally scraped with her k9's. I couldn't take anymore, cut my losses and left early. As soon as they realized I was leaving she let her dealer in while I was still in the room! Obviously not worried about me still sitting there. I grabbed my keys and huffed and puffed to the car. 2 guys sitting in a car blasting music waiting for their friend to get done with his deal, laughing. Kinda turned my interest in 2 girls at once. Never again.

Please be careful with these 2.

Reports

JoShaker

My experience with these 2

Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]

Thanks. Bill Ho.
    I saw them a little while back, before I knew this site existed. These 2 are straight up real life girlfriends. The one just recently released from jail when I saw them. Before knocking I could hear them arguing through the door. They opened and forced smiles made it awkward. The room was a mess, I didn't want to remove my shoes. But I was thinking with the wrong head. 8-0 for double BBBJ, one kept stoppingnand answering the phone, became apparent to me their dealer was circling the Tahitian and giving them hell for making him wait. They were so rushed trying to get me out and get a fix that one accidentally scraped with her k9's. I couldn't take anymore, cut my losses and left early. As soon as they realized I was leaving she let her dealer in while I was still in the room! Obviously not worried about me still sitting there. I grabbed my keys and huffed and puffed to the car. 2 guys sitting in a car blasting music waiting for their friend to get done with his deal, laughing. Kinda turned my interest in 2 girls at once. Never again.

Please be careful with these 2.

Reports

JukeJointJay1

Anybody seen Crystal?

I have been trying to see Crystal for the past week or so but the phone # I have goes straight to voicemail. Anybody seen her recently or know's how to contact her? She's awesome!!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/h...ly-23/11398208

Reports

BillySea

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Tailintocities  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Had her on my list to see this week.
    Yeah, the carload of guys flying around the corner ass I left was not cool. She was texting someone right after I said I was leaving and threw her a 20. I got dressed fast. I would guess I would have been leaving empty handed if the car had arrived sooner. I no longer carry a piece when out. OH, I FORGOT! She frisked me the minute I got into the room. NEVER had.

THAT happen before. Probably wanted to be sure I wasn't going to shoot her 3 guys when they showed up. May have been a setup all along. Oh, pics are a few years old, also.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ll-21/13078161

813-XXX-9869.

Reports

JoeDolla
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Well the video tells it all LOL.

Reports

Bill Ho

A two mouth BBBJ?

Thanks. Bill Ho.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...es-26/13759714

Thanks in advance. They look like SW's, just wanted to make sure if anyone has any experience with them here.

Reports

Isamu Daizon

Cubanita lusy

http://www.backpagesluts.com/gfe.asp...6&City=fltampa

First everything is cover and yes is the girl in the pic her hh $. 20 and it was more like ten minutes she in a rush to get you out olso she got fake tits and dose not let you touch them do not waste you time and money on his girl.

Reports

JoShaker

Hahaa

Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That is hilariously terrible. Its the train collision you can't pry your eyes from.

Posting Limitations