Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 847 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Bill Ho

No show

Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Since nobody came forward to tell me to stay away from Kelyanna, I will be TOFTT.

I have an "edible arrangement" with her this weekend. I will dine at the "Y" and she can munch at the hotdog stand.

I will let you all know how it went by Monday. 70/ hh.

Wish me luck.

Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ments/14554751

Attachment 362411
    Nothing to report. Kelyanna spend the weekend in Panama City and most likely was not back by the time our appointment came around. No response to my text.

So I went to see one of my regulars. Bill Ho.

Reports

DaMachine9

Anyone partske?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-days/14380466

Couldn't find any reviews on this lad. Has any seen her before? TGTBT, der. Worth for the special $ if she's legit.

Reports

RacingRodent
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachatero  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sasha a couple months ago in Tampa. I liked her pics, wondered if they were real, she is actually hotter in person. She does get right down to business, I like to last and savor my time, she's tight and got me pretty quick.
    Ya but everything covered from what I gather, right?

Reports

JayChris

Kelly well worth the time

Nicely done. My buddy texted her early around 5:30 am. She responded right away. He arrived a few hours later. Somewhat safe area. He said very nice massage and BBBJ. She can go deep with it. He said it was doggy, mish, then explosion. Nice body, nice attitude too.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...treat/12979233

Reports

Juxtapose

Jennifer

If you had brought a condom, what you would have gotten was a mediocre performance, which would be just as rushed- the same as if you didn't bring a condom. I've seen Jennifer some time ago, and she is still has that hot body. Nice fake tits and tight waist and ass. The pics are real, but the personality leaves much to be desired. No titfuck, DATY or much of anything else. If you don't finish in the alloted time, yeah she will resort to that awful HJ to try and speed you along your way. Again, it was mediocre at best. I say. Pass. But as always, YMMV. Maybe you could get a better experience with her and her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsCool58  [View Original Post]
    Pardon gents but suck at getting URLs or what ever they are called.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...cs-r-r/7967791

Anyways her number is 727-212_0102 and is in clearwter.

Ok I've been watching this one for awhile and since I did not see any info would TOFTT. Pics were an old, "tit mans"shangrala? (SP? Called and she called right back. Texted address with no prob. Found it easy enough but in the driveway was a scene from "The dukes of hazard", 3 guys working on a pickup and yelling back and forth at each other. I called her to make sure of address and she said they were just neighbors. When I got to the door there was another guy inside and 2 beautiful women. Jennifer grabbed me and her dog, now I am picturing Cujo, and lead me to the bedroom. Put. 8 on dresser. To be fair, there were 2 dogs, but they were great, I believe boxers, Jennifer is Beautiful and the pics are her. I asked if her friend joined her and she said yes for 2 X. She flashed those fabulous boobs, I licked both, (fake), and we got undressed. So far so good. She gave me a halfway decent BBBJ, looked me in the eye and said, "Do you have protection?, My life came to a screeching halt. I made the rookie mistake of not having any. She said tough and started a HJ, I asked for DATY and she said no, at this point she is, to borrow from the joke, beating that bastard like it owes her money. She said her Mom was on her way and to hurry. No titfuck so with a badly briused ego, wallet and little friend I left. I probably shouldn't see her again. The sick part is I want to try again AND have her friend join. WTF is wrong with me.

Reports

DaMachine9

Any info on this BP ad

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-baby/14671569

Has anyone had a session with this braud? Seems another TGTBT. But I want to toftt but j feel an itch of LEO or an scam.

Reports

Reaper400
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    Gents, my very first review on USASG was on Adrien. She is back in town. I highly recommend. I'm very selective with DATY, but I would eat the corn niblets out of her poop cutter she tastes so good.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-4799/12802118
    Reviews say CBJ. Pass.

Reports

JimmyCumsALot

Adrien from Nashville is here

Gents, my very first review on USASG was on Adrien. She is back in town. I highly recommend. I'm very selective with DATY, but I would eat the corn niblets out of her poop cutter she tastes so good.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-4799/12802118

Reports

JimmyCumsALot

Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJjj8888  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...n-plz/14159657

Saw this provider yesterday, and she should've left the moment I saw her. Says she is 5'9" 135 lbs, but more like 5'9" 105 lbs. Boobs are saggy and the room was a complete mess. She was nice, but said she lived there for 2 days and already looked like a tornado hit. Likes to put the condom on with her mouth and she has piercing on both sides of her mouth with made the CBJ almost painful with the studs rubbing the dick. The biggest problem was the little dog that kept jumping on the bed next to us. I asked her to maybe put it away in the bathroom but said the dog would cry the whole time in there. I was having a hard time staying erect with a dog sniffing around me as I was doing some mish with her. Tried to flip her around for some doggy but once again the dog was a nuisance. She finally grabbed the dog and held on to it's leash with one hand. This whole thing got weird and I was just trying to hurryup and finish. Then as I turned on a light to help me fishing with a better visual, I notice burn marks on her sides or something. I hurry up and came and got out. She had misplaced my donation cause I think she was also high on something. She started acting really weird and scatterbrained. But she was more worried about that dog than being a provider, and also answered to text while we were in the middle of our session to make another appt. Those things are not cool with me, and I'd save your money but YMMV. Any dogs in the pics will be a red flag for me in the future.
    She spent some time in St. Pete a few months ago. I seen her and experienced the same. I couldn't have described the scene any better. Bravo. The rash on her skin is from the constant paw picking from her "meth head" dog.

Reports

Monger4321
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-feak/14670368

Any one know anything about this girl. Honestly she is TGTBT but I can't help but go back to her profile. I will be broke if she is real.

Reports

DatsCool58

Jennifer

Pardon gents but suck at getting URLs or what ever they are called.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...cs-r-r/7967791

Anyways her number is 727-212_0102 and is in clearwter.

Ok I've been watching this one for awhile and since I did not see any info would TOFTT. Pics were an old, "tit mans"shangrala? (SP? Called and she called right back. Texted address with no prob. Found it easy enough but in the driveway was a scene from "The dukes of hazard", 3 guys working on a pickup and yelling back and forth at each other. I called her to make sure of address and she said they were just neighbors. When I got to the door there was another guy inside and 2 beautiful women. Jennifer grabbed me and her dog, now I am picturing Cujo, and lead me to the bedroom. Put. 8 on dresser. To be fair, there were 2 dogs, but they were great, I believe boxers, Jennifer is Beautiful and the pics are her. I asked if her friend joined her and she said yes for 2 X. She flashed those fabulous boobs, I licked both, (fake), and we got undressed. So far so good. She gave me a halfway decent BBBJ, looked me in the eye and said, "Do you have protection?, My life came to a screeching halt. I made the rookie mistake of not having any. She said tough and started a HJ, I asked for DATY and she said no, at this point she is, to borrow from the joke, beating that bastard like it owes her money. She said her Mom was on her way and to hurry. No titfuck so with a badly briused ego, wallet and little friend I left. I probably shouldn't see her again. The sick part is I want to try again AND have her friend join. WTF is wrong with me.

Reports

Bachatero

Sasha

I saw Sasha a couple months ago in Tampa. I liked her pics, wondered if they were real, she is actually hotter in person. She does get right down to business, I like to last and savor my time, she's tight and got me pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...asies/13927203

Ooowow! Called and asked her if she had any reviews posted anywhere and she said she doesn't know but if I found one to let her know how to "get it". Another toftt maybe TGTBT but she sure sounded sweet! Said she's going to stick around for a while.

Reports

DaMachine9

New DM Diana

Quote Originally Posted by DaMachine9  [View Original Post]
    Hey ya, I guess therevent new girl at DM didn't go well since her pic has been taken down and judging by all the bad reviews of he. I'm glad I didn't go for it. Has anyone had diff. Opinion on it? She's prob. The quickest to be gone in DM? I hope Alana comes thru with the next gem.
    Looks like DM just found themselves a new repslcemen for Tiffany. Her name is Diana. Anyone had the opportunity to toftt yet with the new DM girl?

Reports

IraSwing

Tgtbt

Reports

IraSwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bg200  [View Original Post]
    Only can tell you she probably really is Ukrainian. I've been texting the providers who say they are Russian with short questions in Russian. She is the only one who responded back in Russian. The rest of the providers failed the test. I was going to have her tie me up and interrogate me to get all of my American secrets out of me, so the Ukraine would remain safe.
    Fantastic approach for weeding out fakes. We do have a diverse membership to get the most out of (or rather into?) the providers. I wish visiting either Ukraine or Russia would be done at some point to really take advantage of the resources.

Posting Limitations