Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 874 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DeeperDive

Kandi / Sara Bad Penny Turns Up Again

Lots of you will recall Sara from days past. This body rubber / scam artist has been around for years. She had a ton of bad reviews during her last run and then dropped out of sight for a while. Ironically, I spent a nice visit with her once before she left where she must have needed her candy bad enough to actually deliver as promised. I'd stay away now though. Too many options to waste time with her type.

http://tampa.backpage.com/Domination...ishes/14502695

Reports

BigGreg

Mikki / Mikila

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Mica / Myka just posted yesterday if that is who you are referring to.
    I don't see an ad under either of those names. Mikki is a 40 ish redhead with a nice body. Her reviews are top notch and speaking from experience, she's freak in the sheets. One of best I've ever had.

Reports

Dickchainy

"Anything you say can and will be used against you"

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Back in the day, when I picked up SW, the only thing out of my mouth before she got in the car was would you like a ride. Some would say would you like a date before I got a chance to talk? And I would totally ignore the? Anybody who rides the street can distinguish between a real girl and sting pretty easily. Never had a problem. Did get pulled once with girl in car and cops tried to be dicks and get me to admit something. Fuck them. Funny thing was the girl I had in the car never said a word about a date ect. Cops cuffed her and took her in. No idea why to this day.
    My guess is that the girl riding with you had an outstanding arrest warrant.

Like you said, experience builds savvy. It is not all that difficult to tell the difference. Some few guys never do figure it out, though.

I had a similar thing happen twice, and one of the two times, they actually let us go on our way together. The other time they split us up and asked me "What's her last name?" <no answer>
    "Do you know you gave a ride to a known prostitute?" <no answer>
    "Did she offer you anything?" <no answer> .
    A few tense minutes later I was handed back my driver license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance and was told to go. They kept my passenger.

Dick

Reports

Riley4511

Lindsey

Hello, I'm new to this forum Excuse any missteps.

Any one experience this lovely girl. It seems TGTBT.

Searches came up blank.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lindsey_1.jpg‎   lindsey_8.jpg‎   lindsey_10.jpg‎   lindsey_18.jpg‎  

Reports

JustAJon

Anastasia in zhills

I've been seeing her a couple of times a week for the last 3 weeks. She is 5'7" thin athletic build, dark hair, a cups, nice kity and body. She has a safe clean I call just south of zhills. No drama at all. She is a cool chick. So if any of you tampa monger feel like a short drive down 301. It will be worth it. I apologize for lack of pics but will get some on hefe soon. Pm Me if you want her number.

Reports

Seanboy7

Kayla

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-real/14835417

NOT the girl in the pics, but still very cute. Pretty nice body. I was a little confused because her belly looks sorta like she's had a baby, but her boobs are 100% youthful, perky, non-mommy boobs so I don't know. Also, the pussy is quite youthful looking as well. Very sweet girl, gives the right amount of moaning to be appropriate, but not too much that it's annoying. She told me she had been robbed earlier tonight and I just feel bad for that. Quoted 100 for 15 min but wasn't a clock watcher. Also asked for $20 extra for a BBBJ which I shouldn't have done. Don't read that wrong. Her BJ skills were incredible, she just had such a nice ass, I had to begin the real fun. Came inside, which I rarely ever do, it was that good. I'd go back if her prices were lower, but she's def worth a try.

Reports

Manomissio
    Quote Originally Posted by MPandos  [View Original Post]
    She was taken off the website anyone know if this is permanent or just temporary?
    It is hard to say, it could be she is taking a break or retired from DM. If she is retired from DM it is a big loss, one of finest DM girls.

Reports

Reaper400
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickchainy  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is not that easy. If you say a number, any number, you can be construed as negotiating a price for sex by the context of the conversation. After all, that's what the worker used her phone for.

Better safe and still horny, than busted.

Dick.
    Back in the day, when I picked up SW, the only thing out of my mouth before she got in the car was would you like a ride. Some would say would you like a date before I got a chance to talk? And I would totally ignore the? Anybody who rides the street can distinguish between a real girl and sting pretty easily. Never had a problem. Did get pulled once with girl in car and cops tried to be dicks and get me to admit something. Fuck them. Funny thing was the girl I had in the car never said a word about a date ect. Cops cuffed her and took her in. No idea why to this day.

Reports

Dickchainy

Any number

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor  [View Original Post]
    If the uncover sister asks what you want, you say "30 minutes" or "60 minutes" depending on your budget. Or say, I want to "hang out. " Don't say fuck or want head. Sex terms must be avoided.
    I believe it is not that easy. If you say a number, any number, you can be construed as negotiating a price for sex by the context of the conversation. After all, that's what the worker used her phone for.

Better safe and still horny, than busted.

Dick.

Reports

OnyxRider

Any Intel Available?

Reports

JustAJon

Entrapment

There is no such thing as entrapment in this hobby. The sooner some of you guys realize that and play accordingly then you have a better chance of not catching charges.

Reports

OnyxRider

Diamond Banks

Had a 30 minute visit Diamond Banks over the weekend. She had several posts (since now deleted) advertising all access so I gave it a shot. Not much new to report the reviews on the other site are accurate. Very cool and willing to please. She pops up from time to time since she travels.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...r-and/14950899

Reports

SgtMajor

What to Say

Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    The provider turned her account over and her phone. That famous LEO lie, We will cut you a deal! There are no deals! Best to keep your mouth shut! LEO just answered the calls. Most of the hobbyists opened their mouths! The UC was asking, what do you want?

Bottom line just never drop your guard. LEO can arrest for any reason, just to hassle you. Charges might not be filed but they can still bust you. The couple that walked away, didn't say anything wrong. Stay Safe Brother.
    If the uncover sister asks what you want, you say "30 minutes" or "60 minutes" depending on your budget. Or say, I want to "hang out. " Don't say fuck or want head. Sex terms must be avoided.

Reports

Rookiemonger
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Mikki / Mikila the red head MILF is seeing clients. I know she got back from her vacation near Ocala in November. Haven't seen any ads but I was wondering if she was working under the radar?
    Mica / Myka just posted yesterday if that is who you are referring to.

Reports

BigGreg

Mikki / Mikila

Does anyone know if Mikki / Mikila the red head MILF is seeing clients. I know she got back from her vacation near Ocala in November. Haven't seen any ads but I was wondering if she was working under the radar?

Posting Limitations