Sun4RX
Scroguard.com

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1302 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

No show

Quote Originally Posted by SuprGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a while ago. Nice BR and really nice BBBJCIM ending. Think the ending could've went in different directions since she had some raincoats ready but didn't want to break the MOJO she had going. Was. 8 hr outcall. Following week she wanted $. 25/ hr outcall but negotiated down pretty quick. Posts a lot of ads but very few with a picture. Think she's figuring out her pricing model. Nice body, pretty thin, freckles, about a b chest, good overall down to earth girl.

http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...y-rub/20188864
    So I text to set up appointment off next day. Text early next today to confirm. She next back she we were good. About an hour out text fir address and nothing. Text and said couple minutes late. Haven't heard back from her.

Kindell

Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times at the Ritz. She is pretty good and I was completely satisfied. I don't know if she works on her own outside of the shop. If you notice even though she uses her cell number on BP the location is the ritz for service. She could possibly work on her own because some of the BP pics look as if she is in a hotel.
    Some of her ads are for outcall only. Have you seen Angie? I'm wondering the comparison of the Ritz talent. Thanks for the input.

Kindell

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Kindell yet? I didn't see anything out there on her, but it appears she sometimes works at the Ritz and sometimes on her own.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ll-21/20317402
    I have seen her a couple of times at the Ritz. She is pretty good and I was completely satisfied. I don't know if she works on her own outside of the shop. If you notice even though she uses her cell number on BP the location is the ritz for service. She could possibly work on her own because some of the BP pics look as if she is in a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by TaDude  [View Original Post]
    Ok so when I first read this I thought uh oh.

Now I read this. I've obviously missed sumpin in the forum search. Maybe I shouldn't do this late at night? LOL.

Want to help me out with this, so I can get up to speed?
    Her reviews are mediocre and seem to be going downhill. I almost fell for it since she is so affordable. But guys are saying she seems high, has limited mobility and you would probably have a better time elsewhere.

Erika

Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    She probably never will move on because of the guys that for some reason will not do a little homework. We have sounded the warning and that is all we can do. If guys choose to call without doing just a little research she will continue to get calls.
    Let's face it, with that mouth watering body, there are always going be guys that let the little head think for them. I'm not one of them. But if I saw her at 2001 I would certainly spring for a lap dance!

Brandi

Now I read this. I've obviously missed sumpin in the forum search. Maybe I shouldn't do this late at night? LOL.

Brandi is a nice gal. She looks older in person but that is her in the pictures. She does everything covered. There are a few guys that have seen her that complain because doesn't look 30 years old in person. The tits are bolt ons and have some sag. If you want a gal who's pretty, friendly, gives a decent fuck and has a trim 50 something body, you'll have a good time. If you want a younger body, look elsewhere.

[Deleted by Admin]

Report the post so I can review the account, don't post shit like this.

A2

Kindell

Has anyone tried Kindell yet? I didn't see anything out there on her, but it appears she sometimes works at the Ritz and sometimes on her own.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ll-21/20317402

Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    You will have a great time with her. Make sure to report your meeting afterwards, so we can all take advantage of your visit.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaty  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to hear the gory details. Poor guy.

That's just mean. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    You will have a great time with her. Make sure to report your meeting afterwards, so we can all take advantage of your visit.
    Can't wait to hear the gory details. Poor guy.

Erika

Quote Originally Posted by ItAintNothing5  [View Original Post]
    Text Ashton during lunch was able to get a quick reply. I met her at the holliday inn in westshore. She open the door in lingerie, she gave me a hug states she always greet with a hug. Put money on the table. She and I got naked she was friendly and ask how I like her boobs, they are nice, I laid on the bed she started to give me a CBJ, after several minutes, I was feeling on her pussy, but she preferred me to feel on her tits. She wanted to give me a view of her nice tits, she got on top of me and rode my dick for awhile, she wanted to do doggy style, I did that position for then I got on the bed, she was jerking me off and rubbing it against her tits. I cum all over her tits, Clean myself with a wet wipe. Overall is a good experience. I only paid for an half hour, cost $100. I think I got my money worth. Would I go back? Maybe I like to try new girls not really looking for a regular I have that at home. BTW important, she text me "hey Babe" a couple weeks later. FYI for all you guys on the downlow. Lucky my girl didn't have my phone.
    Hey Erika nice review on yourself. You would probably give yourself a shitty experience!

Does anyone have info on this lady?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...party/18299267

I really like older chicks what can I say.

Coming to Tampa soon and would like to find mature friends of her caliber.

Thanks for the help.
    Nice lady. A bit older than her pics. You should enjoy yourself.

Karmen is back

Ashton My review of her in TER

Quote Originally Posted by LolDude  [View Original Post]
    We keep trying to warn fellow mongers about Erika / Ashton, but for some reason our warnings are not being heeded. Everyone needs to stop patronizing her, then maybe she will move far away from here.
    Text Ashton during lunch was able to get a quick reply. I met her at the holliday inn in westshore. She open the door in lingerie, she gave me a hug states she always greet with a hug. Put money on the table. She and I got naked she was friendly and ask how I like her boobs, they are nice, I laid on the bed she started to give me a CBJ, after several minutes, I was feeling on her pussy, but she preferred me to feel on her tits. She wanted to give me a view of her nice tits, she got on top of me and rode my dick for awhile, she wanted to do doggy style, I did that position for then I got on the bed, she was jerking me off and rubbing it against her tits. I cum all over her tits, Clean myself with a wet wipe. Overall is a good experience. I only paid for an half hour, cost $100. I think I got my money worth. Would I go back? Maybe I like to try new girls not really looking for a regular I have that at home. BTW important, she text me "hey Babe" a couple weeks later. FYI for all you guys on the downlow. Lucky my girl didn't have my phone.

She's awesome, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this lady?

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...party/18299267

I really like older chicks what can I say.

Coming to Tampa soon and would like to find mature friends of her caliber.

Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations