Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 786 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JayChris

Renee in Clearwater

My buddy fell for her quickly. He said she is very sexy. She was clean and had just showered. Very short, and knows how to work an ass. Very nice tan. Quickly did LEO check. Great BBBJ and CFS. He said her doggy was the BOMB. I will provide contact info through PM. But she has been reviewed on oThER sites.

Reports

Banny Boyle

Recommend

Does anybody know good provider around I75 corridor, in pasco Hernandez county, zepherhill or dade city area.

Reports

SeniorFrog

Rip off

I really do not understand why anyone would visit a provider with 26 reviews on ThE otheR site and every one of them are negative and warn of rip off.

A little research can save a lot of grief. http://www.eros.com/us/florida/tampa/files/11026.htm.

Reports

Reaper400
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiTampa  [View Original Post]
    FB account has tons more pictures, appears to be the same girl.
    She loves her face LOL. Kinda cute too.

Reports

Reaper400
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailintocities  [View Original Post]
    I'll add my " two thumbs up" for this lady. Hes ass is gorgeous, and I love the oral to FS back oral CIM. Unsolicited, she commented that her business has taken off since Bill Ho said nice things about her. So she either she knows about and reads this forum or someone clued her in.
    She posted years back and I was always tempted but could never find any info on her. Sounds like a winner.

Reports

Tailintocities

Tall Victoria

I'll add my " two thumbs up" for this lady. Hes ass is gorgeous, and I love the oral to FS back oral CIM. Unsolicited, she commented that her business has taken off since Bill Ho said nice things about her. So she either she knows about and reads this forum or someone clued her in.

Reports

BigPapiTampa
    FB account has tons more pictures, appears to be the same girl.

Reports

TampaMonger11

On my radar

I've thought about TOFTT on her, but I think I remember a review that noted she's using fake pics. I don't remember because it was months ago. I could be totally getting her confused. I will say she posts a lot and she's everywhere from Brandon, to I4 & 50th to Davis Road. If you get the guts to see, please let us know. If she's legit, I'd like to take a crack at it. Stay safe.

Reports

Hazmater365

Reports

Banny Boyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace87  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Tampa next week from Jacksonville, and would like to see a girl or two.

Any recommendations?

I'm leaning toward Phoenix right now as one.
    Go see Sandra, safe private incall.

Reports

Ace87

Getaway

Coming to Tampa next week from Jacksonville, and would like to see a girl or two.

Any recommendations?

I'm leaning toward Phoenix right now as one.

Reports

Horn Dog Too

Brandi on SR 19

I'm a travelling monger in town for a few days of Golf and other debauchery. I did a lot of homework on this site and on backpage and NR. I like MILF's rather than the young girls just because to me they have their shit together a little better.

Here's her ad: http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...rty-45/7073313.

You can search Brandi or Blast-from-the-past and she pops right up.

The pictures are definitely her, just a few years ago. She advertizes 45 but that was a few years ago too.

The good: She is HOTTTT for an older MILF. Beautiful spinner body, the tits are perfectly shaped (nice soft bolt ons), surprisingly snug giner, good oral action. Her best asset is a great personality. We clicked personally very very well. I'd really like to have her for a friend. (with benefits) of course.

The bad. She advertizes time by the hour, but took a call from, her sisters boyfriend who was coming to pick her up. In half an hour. Right away I should have threw up the bullshit flag and asked for a 1/2 hour rate. But I was too anxious to be getting into that sweet tasty dish. Well she rushed us through the session, no DFK, doesn't like to kiss, rubbed junior with lube, put on a cover for CBJ, jumped on for cowgirl, flip to mish, then a HJ / between her pretty tits. I do admit the pop was exceptional but just not what I was hoping for.

We made tentative plans for a three way the next evening, but when I called her about it the next afternoon, she said she would check on that and call me back. She didn't. So even though I like her very much, I wouldn't repeat. Just not worth the money for the rush. I would hope others have better experiences than me.

Reports

Drlickaclit

Crystal-Best in Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her a week or so back but she told me she was going out of town for a few weeks. Didn't say why.
    I actually saw crystal 2 days ago at walmart. We spoke for a few minutes and she didn't tell me that she was leaving town, maybe she just got back. But anyway, make sure that you have the right number, she just recently switched. Her latest ad has the correct information it.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...py-24/13739769

And yes, she is hands down the best provider overall in Tampa IMHO. 160 for hr outcall, excellent massage, great pussy, mind numbing BBBJCIM. I would see her every night if I could but she is not always available. Just txt or call, she basically told me that she works when she feels like it and if she doesn't respond then she's off that night.

Reports

Drlickaclit

Monique-Very Nice

I saw this one last night. Txted her late at night around 12 a and asked for outcall rate. She told me 200 for the hour. She varies on that though because a few nights before she asked for 250. But anyway, we agreed for 200 for the hour outcall. She arrived at my home in a nice sexy dress. Her pics are very accurate and she has a very sexy, curvy body, round ass, nice teeth. She kinda reminds me of Brooke from DM but with straight teeth and much better looking in the face. I sucked on those lovely DDs she has and she was quite responsive, I licked her sweet pussy and she really enjoyed it and encouraged me to lick her clit for as long as I wanted! The girl loves sex and she freely admitted it! Very good BBBJ, she uses just the right amount of pressure and spit, and I could have just stayed right there but I wanted to put my cock inside of her. Covered up and dove right in. We fucked like rabbits and I shot my load deep inside her and then we collapsed in hot sweaty bliss! The girl is not a clock watcher at all, stayed well past time. I would def repeat and I highly recommend! Please treat her well. She's not ok with greek, ok with light kissing. She does have an incall, decent hotel near airport.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...nly-22/7259151

Reports

TB1225

Brandi

Dreamt about Brandi in Palm Harbor she was very friendly however due to the candy seemed about 25 lbs lighter than her pics, clean safe motel on 19, dfk and mutual J /0 was ok tight kitty wit sum gripping skills, CBJ which I didn't argue since she already had me throbbing from the nipple sucking and KY lathering from there some CG with her having a nut within minutes then mish, K9 finished with tossing the cover and doing the crazy spider monkey dance between her aftermarket twins donating a pearl necklace before I left. Overall would give the hh for. 8 a 6 out of 10.

Posting Limitations