Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 806 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SoSavage

Lauren is working tonight!

If you're lonely tonight and looking to have a good time I am available now! 434XXX8981.

Reports

AlexAmor46

Latina China

Saw her a while back about two weeks ago. Her incall is right off Fletcher and I75 in the shitty area where the streetwalkers roam. Her incall is her "brothers apartment" so take it how you will. The pics are her but she looks a little rougher in real life. Offered BBBJ which is all I wanted but it was by far one of the worst ones. I finished but literally she ran off the thing as soon as I started to finish. Just left me there it was rather humorous to me because I think I said my thoughts out loud LOL don't waste your time fellas. Plenty of better girls out there. I use my phone so if the below copied text comes up dumb I apologize. Just search for China on BP.

"Beautiful Puerto Rican Queen. Fetish friendly. Into role playing. Domination. I'm addicting baby and I know you'll call me back. Mysterious and people love my dark side. Call me 813 xxx 0696".

Reports

Monte3

Latina Lusy

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-lusy/14025471

This is good, don't walk, RUN.

Pics are accurate, Price is good, Service is Top Shelf!

BBBJ GFE.

Reports

TeamCommando

Jewels

Good for a QV and pretty decent BBBJCIM. A little quirky, but not as bad as some. Got a little bit of the runaround trying to meet up with her but it all worked out. Management present but not a problem. Worth hitting it once but wouldn't repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...alist/12792313

Reports

Willh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    I often see Cassidy (http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-from/13464784) (the mother in the threesome discussed earlier) and she really is India's mother. Can't say I tried the threesome; I have hard enough time keeping up with one, let alone three.
    I've seen Cassidy a few times. She's okay, but her body is pretty trashed. One time Sweets was in the room, and to me anyway, she's one of the best looking women I've ever seen. Just my type, so I had her stick around. I'm glad she's back. They're a long way from me, but I can imagine Sweets and India together would be quite the treat.

Reports

JustAJon
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSavage  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, this is Lauren! Just introducing myself. For the record I am Blair also. The pictures on my ads are obviously not mine, because of my family living in tampa. So here are a few of mine so you know who you're coming to see.
    Beautiful. Got to post more on here if you want to get me on board though. Love your tat work. Also a number would really help me out.

Reports

Noneya14

Layla 615 area code

Setup a time on short notice. Started off with a snag and had to wait in car longer than I would have hoped. Good reviews from you guys so I was patient. She did admit she alays runs late so if you are on a schedule just FYI.

Nice girl. Very chatty as mentioned on here so that may turn many off. I found it endearing and very honest personally.

Other views on her are accurate as far as menu, donation etc. Tight body, great tits and erect little nips. It's very tight as mentioned, I have no chance.

Big fan, will repeat.

First post. Yay.

Reports

Rich5302

Bummer

Great Intel tho, thanks from all the guys who you just saved a bunch of money.

Are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightynick  [View Original Post]
    Everything is covered. No CIM. At least I didn't request it.

Reports

IraSwing
    Hey guys, this is Lauren! Just introducing myself. For the record I am Blair also. The pictures on my ads are obviously not mine, because of my family living in tampa. So here are a few of mine so you know who you're coming to see.
    Called at noon today and it went straight to VM. Probably a holiday thing. Will try again next week.

Reports

JustAJon
    This is her she is in ybore city at 1205 26th Ave. She promised me a full GFE for 100. When I got there she wouldn't take her panties off, instead it was just a BJ. She said the GFE part means not covered. Took my money and locked it up and would not give back anything when I said I wanted to leave. She used to be on 22nd Avenue if I see her ads correctly. She is a medium height blonde hair down just to her shoulders, cute and in good shape a raspy voice. She will always make you call her, and ask if you are lawn forcement or an informant. She promised me that this time she would give full service. Last time she gave me a refund when she did not. This time she ripped me off. I have a few surprises for her I will not be pleasant.

Hey guys this is Lauren!

Taylor robbed one of my reg clients also. Had 2 guys waiting in the house, a house that she's also squatting in. He got eaten up by rotties that were on the property too. Please be careful!
    Be careful as in carry a gun just for some trim? No thanks.

Reports

Mightynick

More intel on Sage

Everything is covered. No CIM. At least I didn't request it.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    What are the particulars? BBBJ or everything covered? CIM?

Reports

Reaper400
    Cute, certainly looks like a good time.

Reports

Mark1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosavage  [View Original Post]
    Hey do you have a link to your ad or a phone number?

Reports

BillySea

Taylor in ybor

Hey guys this is Lauren!

Taylor robbed one of my reg clients also. Had 2 guys waiting in the house, a house that she's also squatting in. He got eaten up by rotties that were on the property too. Please be careful.

I am pretty sure there were other people in the house when I was there. On our last phone call 1 min before I pulled up, I heard mens voices in the background. I went anyway, as many of these ladies have handlers. I'm sure hers are there to back her up, (now!) I understand she is now looking for a few new windows for her SUV she parks out front. Pellet guns are cool!! I will have to give her the number for a good used auto glass place.

Reports

RacingRodent
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosavage  [View Original Post]
    Whoa Lauren. You ARE a beauty. Hope to hook up with you tonight or Friday.

Posting Limitations