wildpeachvacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1791 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucker555  [View Original Post]
    She's real, everything covered, can sometimes rush you out the door if she over books. I was seeing because I love that body, but she's nothing but a pump and dump. I was doing qv for 60 but out of nowhere she said 80. Haven't seen her since.

  2. #26857
    Pics are real, but was quoted a benjamin for qv; near stadium. Anyone partake already?

    http://archive.is/6baSQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c093a.jpg‎  

  3. #26856

    411 on this BP thick girl?

    Whats the 411 on this thick girl?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...-0232/44336512

  4. #26855

    Please give any intel of this beauty.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...-3805/44092962

    She looks very cute, anybody has the chance h\with her? Thank you.

  5. #26854

    Not real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give any intel on this girl? I only got from her that her pics are really her. So she says.

    https://independent.com.tampa.escort...post/25040359/
    If I recall, recent review indicated not real pics bad attitude and would not repeat.

  6. #26853

    Fillapino Huela

    Saw her for a second time. Not as good as first only allowed groping tits nothing else. BBBJ was alot of HJ for me. Will not return.

  7. #26852
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give any intel on this girl? I only got from her that her pics are really her. So she says.

    https://independent.com.tampa.escort...post/25040359/
    I see your point, I contacted her, we shall see.

  8. #26851

    Kinzee

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give any intel on this girl? I only got from her that her pics are really her. So she says.

    https://independent.com.tampa.escort...post/25040359/
    She has been reported before in the past. Post from past states it's not her in the pic and he stated that she does that because she doesn't want to post her real pic. Performance not great. You might want to look back at the old post to see her review.

  9. #26850

    This one is driving me crazy

    Can anybody give any intel on this girl? I only got from her that her pics are really her. So she says.

    https://independent.com.tampa.escort...post/25040359/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picf.jpg‎  

  10. #26849
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    One reason USA Classified is not the best, is because PM entered at the ad does not reach the provider. Bill Ho.
    I had that problem early on, after that I just started texting or calling like I would a BP girl. I sometimes will send a pm through USA just as I would a fellow hobbyist instead of using the USA Classifieds ad pm tab. I have done that a few times and have had both independents and an agency ask me to send them a pm from USA as a form of verification and has always quickly gotten me approved. That approach recently helped me set up a same afternoon meeting with YoungHotEbony in Orlando. She is by the way, young and hot, had a really nice time with her.

  11. #26848

    I have a price just like they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you Rub. I see reviews where guys are paying 3-4 times what I paid to be with the girl for the same time. I am not shy to negotiate. I also will make myself available when I can. If it is peak season you are going to pay a peak rate.
    I can't get it at the price I want, I move on to the next. I only do QV, which is all the time I need. When I first got into this, I was paying the $100 for the HHR. I never pay over $60 now for the QV. LOL.

  12. #26847

    J dime on Fowler.

    I finally got around to seeing J. Dime, I was a little hesitant due to previous reports but I hit her up and she was available for an OK rate so I took the plunge and ended up very happy I did, I asked her to make it extra sloppy and she did just that with some amazing dt, maybe a toothy when I would get to ramming her face but not too bad, she can DT like a champ and was pretty casual about time so I will add her to my rotation.

  13. #26846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1517

    Phone number only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their favorites but what the hell is going on with BP? Why all the "B" squad performers? Either they are fake with fake picture posts / Ads or they are the ones that nobody would see, even in a pinch. Good god this sucks. I know there are Holly, Sandra, Crystal, and others that give a stellar performance- but is anyone else noticing that the quality has gone waaay down as far as other choices of providers? Since BP took away everything but phone numbers, it's been not so great to choose from out there. Is there another site that everyone is going to?
    I noticed that in some of the ads with phone number only, some girls got creative and posted a picture that is only text. Smart girls. Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ef60b34c732642fb3a5d70dfbc0df5d3.jpg‎   0d8124ec9972d2244e320c6bc735401e.jpg‎   906eece06987b5376b2cb90849d2b783.jpg‎  

  14. #26845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1517

    USA Classified

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I have good luck in Orlando as well as other cities with USA Classifieds but for some reason it has not caught on in Tampa yet.
    One reason USA Classified is not the best, is because PM entered at the ad does not reach the provider. Bill Ho.

  15. #26844
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their favorites but what the hell is going on with BP? Why all the "B" squad performers? Either they are fake with fake picture posts / Ads or they are the ones that nobody would see, even in a pinch. Good god this sucks. I know there are Holly, Sandra, Crystal, and others that give a stellar performance- but is anyone else noticing that the quality has gone waaay down as far as other choices of providers? Since BP took away everything but phone numbers, it's been not so great to choose from out there. Is there another site that everyone is going to?
    I have good luck in Orlando as well as other cities with USA Classifieds but for some reason it has not caught on in Tampa yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape