rubmaps

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 140 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spaz

Anyone seen spaz lately?

Hey everone has anyone seen stephanie, stephi or some go by star aroud??

She on southern blvd and jog!! Any new info thanks! Can anyone share some pics of her and will do the same here! Thanks.

Hey everone has anyone seen stephanie, stephi or some go by star aroud??

She stay off jog and southern!! And anyone has any pics post too or share any pics to share and will share too! And info on her! Thanks! She txt me late one night like 4 month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BangerHard  [View Original Post]
    I saw a blonde WSW in a bikini on the corner of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. And I believe it was Tamarind Ave or the street before it. This was around 4:30 am. I wanted to take the plunge but it looked to good to be true. She was pretty with a nice body. Could've been a setup, in a bikini around that area. Not worth a trip to Gun Club Rd.
    I'm not real familiar with the SW scene around here-Do they really put decoys in bikinis?

Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg561  [View Original Post]
    She's long gone. Went back to KY for rehab. Doubt she will be back. What a hot mess that girl was. Dogg had some really good times with her, but many others that went south fast.
    I agree Dogg, I too had some nice times with her until the effects of the candy really started showing up. She had been a candy lover for many years at a very high level. Statistically speaking, I am doubtful that she will ever be able to fully recover. I hope I am wrong, she was a sweet girl.

Inadvertent pickup

After the hurricanes I was cruising down Dixie hwy in LW and pulled into a parking lot after I missed my turn. Anyway a girl was on the sidewalk and jumped into my car asking for a ride. I said OK. I never picked up a SW before, so this was cool. She wanted a ride to a gas station and then asked if I was a cop. So we got to talking and she told me she wanted to park. So far so good. Except.

Except being the dirty dog I am I already was supposed to meet a girlfriend at a hotel in 5 minutes and was late having just missed my turn. A hotel beats a car so I gave her $10 and dropped her off. Too bad I already had plans or could not generate multiple cups of coffee in 1/2 hour or I would have taken her up on it! I did get that rush that most of you street hunters describe. But that day when it rains it pours I guess.

Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg561  [View Original Post]
    She's long gone. Went back to KY for rehab. Doubt she will be back. What a hot mess that girl was. Dogg had some really good times with her, but many others that went south fast.
    Had some really great time when she first came on the scene. Super sweet, innocent, petit and so damn fuckable. Thanks for the memories Vic!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kentucky.jpg‎  

PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, petite, and fun to eat. Very cute young Latina girl wants to meet a new guy or two. She's a hot little number and loves the D. Let me know if you want to hook up with her.

Peace out, Tony.
    I have a few "blast from the past" girls you might be interested in.

Kentucky Victoria?

Quote Originally Posted by Spazaroo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or picked up the famous Victoria recently?

Young UTR chick.

Sweet, petite, and fun to eat. Very cute young Latina girl wants to meet a new guy or two. She's a hot little number and loves the D. Let me know if you want to hook up with her.

Peace out, Tony.

Victoria

Has anyone seen or picked up the famous Victoria recently?

Your lovely Teena

I meant to put Teena not Jasmine Teena is the only heavy set girl out on the trail, but other girls who iare worth picking up is Kim or some know her as 561 Kim, Victoria, Spanish Jasmin and China.

Quote Originally Posted by HottieIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    So I picked up a heavy set girl on forest hill and military who goes by the name of Jasmine from the moment she got in the car she had a mixed smell of cigarettes and sweat I told her I wanted everything but I only had 20 she said that was fine so I continued to drive until I found a spot to park she started off by giving me a BJ (which she does a good job at) when we went ahead and started to have sex however the smell that came from between her legs it was a very strong oder like a fish smell, I felt bad so I just hurried up and came fast because I couldn't take the smell. I definitely won't be picking her up again no matter how cheap she is. So fellas if you like a cheap date and the smell of fish then Jasmine is your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KoKoLo  [View Original Post]
    She said she goes by Sissy. Was at a stop on 36th and Broadway on my way home when she came to the door and asked for a ride. Hopped right in and for a Jackson she got that tight little snatch worked over real good. Was no smell, no discharge and no issues except she was totally "fucked up". Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".
    Great meaty little pussy lips, def worthy of a thick creampie!!

Sissy

She said she goes by Sissy. Was at a stop on 36th and Broadway on my way home when she came to the door and asked for a ride. Hopped right in and for a Jackson she got that tight little snatch worked over real good. Was no smell, no discharge and no issues except she was totally "fucked up". Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1077.jpg‎   IMG_1080.jpg‎   IMG_1078.jpg‎   IMG_1081.jpg‎  

Bacalao

Quote Originally Posted by HottieIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    So I picked up a heavy set girl on forest hill and military who goes by the name of Jasmine from the moment she got in the car she had a mixed smell of cigarettes and sweat I told her I wanted everything but I only had 20 she said that was fine so I continued to drive until I found a spot to park she started off by giving me a BJ (which she does a good job at) when we went ahead and started to have sex however the smell that came from between her legs it was a very strong oder like a fish smell, I felt bad so I just hurried up and came fast because I couldn't take the smell. I definitely won't be picking her up again no matter how cheap she is. So fellas if you like a cheap date and the smell of fish then Jasmine is your girl.
    An intense fishy smell in the snatch can be a sign of two common vaginal infections among young women: bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis. Bacterial vaginosis is an infection linked to an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina. It is not an STI, though it can be triggered by sex with a new partner (s). The smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem. Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

I saw her walking sometime today.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 140 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations