Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

PlainSong75

Hey mike

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMike  [View Original Post]
    Glad you like her, I think I gave you the heads up on her. I may repeat as well one day just some of her no no's are what I normally want.
    Hey mike. What are some of the no. No's if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you need to. Thanks.

Reports

MrTeacher

Cookie

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...rp-19/25525274

Had some free time so toftt and checked out cookie. Checked out here pics. All seemed legit. Called and got directions to her hotel. Talk about a sexy spinner!! Very cute and a perfect body. Her pics don't do her justice. Very friendlyand eager to please. We get comfortable, she puts on the party hat and she starts CBJ. She allows daty which she realky enjoys. Finished with mish and k9. Very enjoyable session. $. 60 for qv but didn't watch clock or take any calls while I was thete. Said she would only be here until tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dana again. Not sure why I never repeated with her. She's cute, price is a ben, she's safe, and I like her skills.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ng-27/23847710
    Glad you like her, I think I gave you the heads up on her. I may repeat as well one day just some of her no no's are what I normally want.

Reports

SavannahMike

Redhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrunner  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her to but I'm a little leary because she asks for a text to communicate. Usually providers don't want you to text at all, they would rather you call. But that could be nothing. I wasn't going to take the trip to hinesville just for her, but I may stop the next time I'm on my way to Jax.
    If I partake as expected I will let everyone know. Right now I am suspicious as all communication has been by text. I tried to call her twice and she never answers which makes me think that actually getting final directions may end up with no luck or possible LEO. She also doesn't answer some questions that should not be an issue. May not try her if things don't change. I was hoping to see her Thursday when I had to travel anyway.

Reports

Marshst924

Dana

Saw Dana again. Not sure why I never repeated with her. She's cute, price is a ben, she's safe, and I like her skills.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ng-27/23847710

Reports

Ghostrunner

Redhead

I've had my eye on her to but I'm a little leary because she asks for a text to communicate. Usually providers don't want you to text at all, they would rather you call. But that could be nothing. I wasn't going to take the trip to hinesville just for her, but I may stop the next time I'm on my way to Jax.

Anyone tried this one? I have always liked redheads.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-21/25498841

Reports

Ghostrunner

Sorry

Sorry about your bad experience. When I met her I had to wait outside for a little bit because it was other patrons in the hall and the side door of her hotel was locked so she had to come down and let me in. On the way to the room it was still people hanging out, nobody shady or anything it was hotel staff and she didn't want to draw attention to herself. But at the end of the day it still doesn't excuse the fact that she quit answering.

I tried to see her yesterday at 5:00. Talked to her on the phone and set the time. Drove out there and talked to her from the gas station and then the parking lot. She told me to go to stairwell and call her and when I did she quit answering. I called like 5 times but she never answered again and I left. She must have gotten spooked somehow.

Reports

Ghostrunner
    This is the best pic I could find to describe it. It's nice and tight also. If I see her again I will get some real pics if she lets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglou4  [View Original Post]
    No problem- l had the time the other day. Nice post on J. When you said "meaty" vaj do you mean big ole lips or meat curtains?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

MEX52

Angel real pics

Saw Angel and she is the girl in her pics. Called her and she asked me to get her a pack of smokes, Parlament 100. Got the 30 min for 100, she loves to kiss and for you to eat her pussy. I will repeat!

Reports

SavannahMike

Gorgeous redhead in Hinesville

Anyone tried this one? I have always liked redheads.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-21/25498841

Reports

SavannahMike

Jules

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the TOFTT. I tried myself today, but couldn't break for a happy lunch. I'll try again tomorrow, and I appreciate you taking the first crack. Takes some of the edge off for me. I couldn't find reviews either, but did see a couple of old out of town posts, so I felt ok with the visit. It's a surprise to me that the pics are her as well. I'll still just give her a QV for a first meeting.
    I tried to see her yesterday at 5:00. Talked to her on the phone and set the time. Drove out there and talked to her from the gas station and then the parking lot. She told me to go to stairwell and call her and when I did she quit answering. I called like 5 times but she never answered again and I left. She must have gotten spooked somehow.

Reports

Biglou4
    No problem- l had the time the other day. Nice post on J. When you said "meaty" vaj do you mean big ole lips or meat curtains?

Thanks Biglou for helping him out. Mike I didn't mean to brush you off, but I haven't attained my senior member status so all my posts are delayed until a moderator can approve them. Besides when I sent that post I was in the middle of making arrangements with this one here:

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...24-24/25476764

Reports

ManAboutTown1

Jules

I had seen her posts the last time I was in town, but due to my work schedule we couldn't work things out. This morning I saw her post and again I searched for some reviews but couldn't find any. Decided to TOFTT and give her call. Standard 2 call system. I opted for the qv which is what I usually do with providers for the first meeting. I don't want to fork over a lot of dough and have a terrible experience. But anyway, the first thing I noticed is she looks exactly like her pics which I actually thought were fake. She short but has a nice little body. Nice small tits with very responsive nips, and shaved very "meaty" looking pussy, and a small but nice plump ass that's very soft. I was hard as soon as she got naked the way her ass was jiggling. We played around with each other for a little bit and then she applied the cover and hopped on cowgirl. I was grabbing her ass while she was riding and it didn't take me long to pop. Lucky for her, I had to be to work or I would have tried to go another round. Sorry guys, no pics this time but maybe next time. Damage was. 80 for the qv by the way.
    Thanks for the TOFTT. I tried myself today, but couldn't break for a happy lunch. I'll try again tomorrow, and I appreciate you taking the first crack. Takes some of the edge off for me. I couldn't find reviews either, but did see a couple of old out of town posts, so I felt ok with the visit. It's a surprise to me that the pics are her as well. I'll still just give her a QV for a first meeting.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Juelz

I had seen her posts the last time I was in town, but due to my work schedule we couldn't work things out. This morning I saw her post and again I searched for some reviews but couldn't find any. Decided to TOFTT and give her call. Standard 2 call system. I opted for the qv which is what I usually do with providers for the first meeting. I don't want to fork over a lot of dough and have a terrible experience. But anyway, the first thing I noticed is she looks exactly like her pics which I actually thought were fake. She short but has a nice little body. Nice small tits with very responsive nips, and shaved very "meaty" looking pussy, and a small but nice plump ass that's very soft. I was hard as soon as she got naked the way her ass was jiggling. We played around with each other for a little bit and then she applied the cover and hopped on cowgirl. I was grabbing her ass while she was riding and it didn't take me long to pop. Lucky for her, I had to be to work or I would have tried to go another round. Sorry guys, no pics this time but maybe next time. Damage was. 80 for the qv by the way.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Thanks

Thanks Biglou for helping him out. Mike I didn't mean to brush you off, but I haven't attained my senior member status so all my posts are delayed until a moderator can approve them. Besides when I sent that post I was in the middle of making arrangements with this one here:

Quote Originally Posted by Biglou4  [View Original Post]
    The phone # pulls up an nr ad from Birmingham. Her name is Elle in the ad- if you go to the Birmingham section the review is post #3749.

Posting Limitations