Buttons on USASG

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Biglou4
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdam  [View Original Post]
    No- I almost tried to get a hold of her but the text only thing concerned me. Most don't want you to text unless they know you-- I think it might be someone working for the exposing johns website. They will post your text and link your facebook picture to the text if you use your normal phone. I highly recommend people using a monger phone for that reason.

Reports

AndyD

Liz Taylor

So I finally made my long over due trip to Savannah this week. I had asked the board a while back for info on Christina the "Foreign Beauty" on body rubs and though I didn't get any info why'all will not have to suffer any further inquiries on the matter. I called a day ahead to set a meeting for 10 am and all was a go. Upon arrival I was postponed until 11 due to an emergent crisis on her part so I played the game and waited it out, but after several unanswered calls when the time rolled around I'm calling it quits on this so called beauty. Thankfully BP knew better than to leave me high and dry and pointed me to Liz who quickly answered my call and I was promptly at her door in normal fashion. I took the hour and am glad I did. This girl is young and somewhat hesitant to act but once she got comfortable everything was on point. Very nice firm tight body and she takes her time. All I can say is if you haven't seen her don't put it off. Not a complete GFE but still a very good time with a very attractive girl. I'll definitely be making more of an effort to make my eastbound trip a little more often.

Reports

SpamAccount123

Rose

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE.../rose/25982508

Saw Rose today. Location was in a fairly decent hotel and safe. Exactly as advertised. Early 20's spinner with A cups. Not sure if GFE is on the table as I didn't ask. We got straight to business with a CBJ, mounted in doggy then finished in the cover in Mish. Does not get on top. Damage was. 5 for QV.

Seems like she is very high volume being next to a military base. Little bit of a smell downstairs. Nice thing is that she is available pretty much 24/7. Not sure if I would repeat. Maybe if I was driving through town since the price is right, but QV all the way here. If you like REALLY petite girls, then you should check it out.

Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAdam  [View Original Post]
    I've visited her a couple times only for a QV. GFE but the downfall is the smokey room, at least for me. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself but I've been following the thread for about a year and have explored around with different providers for 9 months now. I listen to everyone's opinions on here so I have much respect for educating and keeping me away from LEO.
    Any feedback you have about providers you have been too is always appreciated.

Reports

ItsAdam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamAccount123  [View Original Post]

Does anyone have any info on her? I spoke to her a week or two ago before she posted pics of her face, but I had to cancel. She had a good rate on her 45 min special but its not advertised anymore. I tried calling a few times today during the day with no answer.
    I've visited her a couple times only for a QV. GFE but the downfall is the smokey room, at least for me. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself but I've been following the thread for about a year and have explored around with different providers for 9 months now. I listen to everyone's opinions on here so I have much respect for educating and keeping me away from LEO.

Reports

Jintu

Leo

A lot of LEO activity in the last few days.

Reports

SpamAccount123

Rene

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl83  [View Original Post]
    It looks like another name has been changed. 3 weeks ago, she went by Sophie when I saw her.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/26278838
    Haha looks like she switched her name again. It seems like her name has more change than a tip jar.

Reports

SpamAccount123

Rose

Does anyone have any info on her? I spoke to her a week or two ago before she posted pics of her face, but I had to cancel. She had a good rate on her 45 min special but its not advertised anymore. I tried calling a few times today during the day with no answer.

Reports

SpamAccount123

Renee

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/26405585

I had a late night visit with Renee tonight. Definitely the girl in the pictures. She has a really cute face, cool / laid back attitude and a pretty / tight kitty. She has a few tattoos but not really distracting. She has an average build with a little bit of a belly, but not fat. Mid-Late twenties. Located in an OK hotel in midtown. I was almost turned away because I saw 2 Uncles parked in the Denny's next to the hotel, but thought hey everyones got to eat.

Non-GFE and smokes in the room. Everything is covered. Service was basic FS and damage was $. Overall it was a good experience. I would repeat but only for a QV.

On a side note:

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/25222459

I made an appointment with this girl earlier in the evening. I called and arrived 30 minutes later as discussed, but she never answered after calling twice.

Reports

PrinceAlbertco

Brandy $$ 60 $$ specialso

This is the same chick that I reported on before. Goes by Brandy now. Phone number she posts is 901-5 xx-9017. I see that her minimum is $60 now. I'm willing to bet she is not very enthusiastic if she even takes a $60 party.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ialso/22797169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicki - Brandy1.jpg‎   Nick -Brandy2.jpg‎  

Reports

Biglou4

Head dr

Quote Originally Posted by Gambino10  [View Original Post]
    Any other girls doing BBBJ right now? Please post link.
    Gianna Bellisa will be here end of month- nickname The head doctor and for good reason with reasonable rates.

Reports

Biglou4
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbertco  [View Original Post]
    Well tonite I decided to step outside of my norm and see some one a little different than the kind of girl I usually go for. I have seen this chick post a few times and decided to give her a try because my go to girl is out of town. I texted with her and went to Hinesville for the meeting. She finally calls me back just before I was about to leave. She asks me how long I want to spend with her. I told her I just want the special. She said "I have 3 specials". I told her that I just wanted the $50 special. She said ok and hung up. No more contact at all.

So here is my complaint. I think that she has every right in the world to refuse service. If I say something out of line I would expect her to end the call. But there is no reason in hell to get pissed and hang up when I say I want the $50 special. I don't know her. Not willing to gamble with $80 or $100 on an unknown girl. If the service turned out to be good I would have tipped and definitely had repeat visits. I'm going to post the link and the pic that she posted just in case she takes the ad down.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/26159265
    That sucks- I will stay away from that one for sure.

Reports

PrinceAlbertco

Nicki 50 special (Hinesville)

Well tonite I decided to step outside of my norm and see some one a little different than the kind of girl I usually go for. I have seen this chick post a few times and decided to give her a try because my go to girl is out of town. I texted with her and went to Hinesville for the meeting. She finally calls me back just before I was about to leave. She asks me how long I want to spend with her. I told her I just want the special. She said "I have 3 specials". I told her that I just wanted the $50 special. She said ok and hung up. No more contact at all.

So here is my complaint. I think that she has every right in the world to refuse service. If I say something out of line I would expect her to end the call. But there is no reason in hell to get pissed and hang up when I say I want the $50 special. I don't know her. Not willing to gamble with $80 or $100 on an unknown girl. If the service turned out to be good I would have tipped and definitely had repeat visits. I'm going to post the link and the pic that she posted just in case she takes the ad down.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/26159265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sexy1.jpg‎  

Reports

Swirl83

Lila

It looks like another name has been changed. 3 weeks ago, she went by Sophie when I saw her.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/26278838

Posting Limitations