Fetish Hookup

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Savfish  [View Original Post]
    So I noticed her add does not say she has her own place now. So where is she working out of? A private residence or a hotel now?

Has any one tried the AAA massage?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ssage/13290513

I haven't been able to find reviews.

I'm getting a free weekend from the wife leaving town and want to schedule something fun to do while I have time. I was hoping to see Jenna, if anyone has advice on what providers are top rated PM me or leave feedback. I was kinda hoping to try out a NURU massage. I have a kick for Asians but seems they are hard to find outside of the parlors.
    Well she is not asian, and if you don't like really tall girls she won't right for you but you can never go wrong with Layla. She gives the best experience in this area. I would just go to her and never try anyone else but she is just so tall and I prefer the spinners because I am not very tall.

Reports

SavFish

Jenna?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Ditto what mike said but she no longer has the place.
    So I noticed her add does not say she has her own place now. So where is she working out of? A private residence or a hotel now?

Has any one tried the AAA massage?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ssage/13290513

I haven't been able to find reviews.

I'm getting a free weekend from the wife leaving town and want to schedule something fun to do while I have time. I was hoping to see Jenna, if anyone has advice on what providers are top rated PM me or leave feedback. I was kinda hoping to try out a NURU massage. I have a kick for Asians but seems they are hard to find outside of the parlors.

Reports

Tripster
    So I've been a member for awhile just lurking and leeching off of other's reports, but got ripped off tonight and felt obligated to report for others.

I first tried to get in touch with jenna after seeing positive reports about her. I got in touch and after a few hours of back and forth she flaked on me saying she was tired, though to be fair she did say she was flaking because she didn't want to provide bad service. I decided to keep looking and toftt on a cute little spinner. Pics are definitely real and she has an amazing body. We get together and I drop $$ because I like what I see. We start with a CBJ and everything seems great until I try to take off her panties. She tells me she isn't having sex and that this is just companionship so she doesn't have to do anything. After I told her I'd post a bad review she said she didn't even care. Don't waste your time on this one.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ymate/27574867

Reports

Tybeeman
    So how we would find those?
    Check that, my bad I was looking at someone else. I have tried not too see anyone that was not reviewed on TER I hope this site will help.

Reports

Jaustin

?

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMike  [View Original Post]
    This girl has advertised forever but I have never seen a review on her. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her pictures look good.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...anion/27372632
    My guess would be fake pictures also. Tineye picked up two hits on one picture and a Las Vegas Back page ad with another.

Reports

Marshst924
    Jenna lives here and has her own place. She does look like the pictures. Pretty girl.
    Ditto what mike said but she no longer has the place.

Reports

Marshst924
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybeeman  [View Original Post]
    She has good reviews on TER.
    So how we would find those?

Reports

Tybeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    There is an almost zero per cent chance that those are the pics of a real provider. Just sayin'.

But if it turns out I'm wrong, please do let us know.

LexLuther.
    She has good reviews on TER.

Reports

LexLuther
    There used to be an independent Korean woman in Savannah who advertised under Body Rubs. I believe her name was Shiki or something similar. Anyone know if she is still around? PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

Reports

PrinceAlbertco
    I agree with lex for once. Those pics remind me of Mimas ads. At one point there were about 5 or 6 rotating ads for Latinas and they all rang her phone.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Reports

Marshst924
    This girl has advertised forever but I have never seen a review on her. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her pictures look good.

I agree with lex for once. Those pics remind me of Mimas ads. At one point there were about 5 or 6 rotating ads for Latinas and they all rang her phone.

Reports

LexLuther

There is an almost zero per cent chance that those are the pics of a real provider. Just sayin'.

But if it turns out I'm wrong, please do let us know.

LexLuther.

Reports

MEX52

Pay to much?

I saw Strawberry this week 30 for 70. She was very good 69, CBJ, DATY and Mish! I will repeat. What is with all the girls trying to get 150 for 30 or 200 for 60. Hope your not over paying there are girls out there that are hungry!

Reports

SavannahMike

Pro Classic beauty

Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Savfish  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply! I see a few people talk about Jenna, I see her add is she a local or just a stop in town time to time? Her add says she works out of her private residence? Are her photos accurate? I have been wanting to try a NURU rub and they will not offer that in across the bridge.
    Jenna lives here and has her own place. She does look like the pictures. Pretty girl.

Posting Limitations