Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MrTeacher

Naveah

Had seen her ad a couple weeks ago and decided to try her today. Easy to contact. Pics are acurate. Very cute and sexy. Took care of donation, both got comfortable. She seemed reserved but I think would open up more if you are a regular. Quick CBJ. No daty says she is a borderline germophobe. Again maybe if you are a regular. Several enjoyable positions unit the goal was scored. Only problem was she was busy. Waited for the guy before me to finish. Phone was blowing up but she didn't answer it until we were done. This one has allot of potential with a couple more visits.

Reports

JeffMcg

How refreshing!

Quote Originally Posted by LaylaLu  [View Original Post]
    UtNo babe not me. Personally I think my legs are nicer) but she is cute.
    Having a lady chime in on this site is almost unheard of where I'm located in the Upstate of South Carolina. I like it!

Jeff.

Reports

Foxtrot808
    Definitely not close to Layla! Saw her yesterday. Not even close to the pic in the ad! Will not repeat.

Reports

Cidone
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

LaylaLu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrunner  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but that first pic in the ad looks like one of Layla's pics from when she first started posting. Anyone else think so?

Reports

Marshst924
    I would agree with you to some extent, but the person who wrote that review of her looks legit with about 15 or so positive reviews and it seems accurate. Love to hear about it if you TOFTT tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    After my previous post I found this lady on The othER board and aside from a less-than-flattering review she really got my attention. I'm not going to rule out any lady for one poor review as even the best of providers won't be able to please everybody but it was the only review she had been given.

Have any of you had the opportunity to spend time with Misty? Feel free to send a PM if you like.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRub...dy-28/22379476

Thank you!

Jeff.

Reports

SavannahMike

Request from visitor

My feeling is that Layla and Angel are the 2 best in the area depending on what you want. Layla is very tall brunette and Angel is a spinner blonde. Both are attractive and pictures are accurate or if anything don't give proper credit to how pretty they really are. After those 2 I would suggest Dana.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    All,

I will be visiting Savannah in a couple of weeks from the Upstate of South Carolina. I would like to ask if any of you would care to offer any suggestions as to who would be worth seeing while I'm in your area? Any assistance or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance and stay safe guys.

Jeff.

Reports

JeffMcg

Misty

After my previous post I found this lady on The othER board and aside from a less-than-flattering review she really got my attention. I'm not going to rule out any lady for one poor review as even the best of providers won't be able to please everybody but it was the only review she had been given.

Have any of you had the opportunity to spend time with Misty? Feel free to send a PM if you like.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRub...dy-28/22379476

Thank you!

Jeff.

Reports

JeffMcg

A request, if I may.

All,

I will be visiting Savannah in a couple of weeks from the Upstate of South Carolina. I would like to ask if any of you would care to offer any suggestions as to who would be worth seeing while I'm in your area? Any assistance or suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance and stay safe guys.

Jeff.

Reports

Marshst924
    I could be wrong but that first pic in the ad looks like one of Layla's pics from when she first started posting. Anyone else think so?
    I would think Layla wouldn't be okay with that and would say so.

Reports

Ghostrunner

ATL Girls

I had the exact same experience with Ava and with Molly 2 different times. The first time was with Molly a couple of days ago and the most recent was last night with Ava. I even spoke with and tried to set an appt with aundrea a couple of weeks ago when they first got here. Ava sent me a pic of her and aundrea and then when I arrived in the general area of the incall, I got no answer to my phone calls and no returns to my texts.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMike  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with the one called Molly yesterday. I went to the exit and called her like 5 times, she acted like she couldn't hear me and hung up, text messages were ignored and this was after I asked of the were affiliated with LEO all communication stopped. May be nothing but I left.

Reports

SavannahMike

Busty Brunette

Saw this one today. Face is the same and boobs are magnificent but she is definitely BBW which is not what I like personally. . 75 for 30 minutes. She gets down to business quickly.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...-p-23/24416708

Reports

SavannahMike

Girls from ATL

I tried to meet up with the one called Molly yesterday. I went to the exit and called her like 5 times, she acted like she couldn't hear me and hung up, text messages were ignored and this was after I asked of the were affiliated with LEO all communication stopped. May be nothing but I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfenway  [View Original Post]

Reports

Kfenway

So, give me a recap on this group of gals that keeps posting from here and the ATL

Reports

Cidone
    I think you're right.

Posting Limitations