Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Playtime  [View Original Post]
    I have, and I won't again.

She's a grandmom working out of her place downtown. When I went I got a mediocre massage, she talked CONSTANTLY about all the crap that's gone on in her life (it's not been a happy one), and at the end it was a "I don't do this for everyone" finish that was less than spectacular.

She's a real person, but I wasn't impressed with the service at all.
    Thanks for the feedback and saving me some time and money!

Reports

Playtime
    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMike  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

Has anyone tried Ga Peach for a body rub? Just wondering since it seems she has a legit type place so maybe it won't show up on a credit card voucher as a place to be questioned by prying eyes? Just wondering what all she may offer and if her pictures are accurate.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRub...oy-34/24748948

Thanks,
    I have, and I won't again.

She's a grandmom working out of her place downtown. When I went I got a mediocre massage, she talked CONSTANTLY about all the crap that's gone on in her life (it's not been a happy one), and at the end it was a "I don't do this for everyone" finish that was less than spectacular.

She's a real person, but I wasn't impressed with the service at all.

Reports

Biglou4

No sir

I have not.

Hopefully someone has.

Hey folks,

Has anyone tried Ga Peach for a body rub? Just wondering since it seems she has a legit type place so maybe it won't show up on a credit card voucher as a place to be questioned by prying eyes? Just wondering what all she may offer and if her pictures are accurate.

Thanks,

Reports

SavannahMike

Ga Peach

Hey folks,

Thanks,

Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoGringo  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mike, I contacted her, she will be here in October. Save up!!
    Oh I will, no problem by October!

Reports

LocoGringo

Alexxis

If anyone sees her let me know. I tried to see her last time she was here and she has great reviews that are easily accessed. If I hadn't blown my money already I would be there right now.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ts-44/24894480

She is right up my alley! Damn being short on cash right now.
    Hey Mike, I contacted her, she will be here in October. Save up!!

Reports

SavannahMike

Alexxis

If anyone sees her let me know. I tried to see her last time she was here and she has great reviews that are easily accessed. If I hadn't blown my money already I would be there right now.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ts-44/24894480

She is right up my alley! Damn being short on cash right now.

Reports

SavannahMike

Alley

Went to see Alley yesterday based on review earlier. Alley has a body like Ria Blake, which is very good. Her face is OK and obviously dye job on the hair. Overall pretty girl. Incall is at a hotel on Abercorn out by St Joe and it is not the nicest place. Personaly I hate it when you walk in the door and they immediately strip and tell you to do the same. I prefer they undress me and some touching and maybe some kissing beforehand but that seems hard to find around here except for Layla. She got down to business right away and was so business like I found it hard to finish up. Paid for 30 and she was you are running out of time. I actually gave up and left and found that I was there for under 20 minutes. Also her ad said $100 for 30 and on phone she asked for. 2. I reminded her about the ad and she agreed to the $100. While she was attractive I will not repeat. She wouldn't even look at me during our encounter. Not what I expected. Her friend is there when you walk in and goes into the bathroom after LEO check. Kind of weird on that as well.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...lz-18/24770713

Reports

Marshst924
    What's the back thing? She didn't offer to get naked or anything and it was a great massage, but not a lot of body to body. Maybe I'll ask for that next time too. I also told her to stay in pooler, but she says she may move here.

On your next trip to an AMP, skip macon and go to Lily spa in jax. Trust me, you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown1  [View Original Post]
    Glad you liked her. I really like the body rubs when they're done right. She's a real nice girl, and will see her again some time. I'm hoping for even more service down the road. Ask her about the "back thing" next time. Trust me. I love going across the river, but they'll have to up their game to keep me making the trip. We need a full service like the Macon AMP's.

Reports

ManAboutTown1

Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda tired of getting Man's sloppy seconds. But then again, his review is spot on again. Sasha has a tiny perfect little spinner body. I asked her to remove her shirt, so it was basically the same service as across the river but topless. Price is right too. She also let me take a shower.
    Glad you liked her. I really like the body rubs when they're done right. She's a real nice girl, and will see her again some time. I'm hoping for even more service down the road. Ask her about the "back thing" next time. Trust me. I love going across the river, but they'll have to up their game to keep me making the trip. We need a full service like the Macon AMP's.

Reports

Marshst924
    I'm kinda tired of getting Man's sloppy seconds. But then again, his review is spot on again. Sasha has a tiny perfect little spinner body. I asked her to remove her shirt, so it was basically the same service as across the river but topless. Price is right too. She also let me take a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown1  [View Original Post]
    Met this young lady for a long lunch yesterday. She is a very attractive young lady. Age and build are well represented in the pics. They may be her, but she is much darker toned than the pics represent, and the boobs seem smaller. None the less. I was quite happy with my visit. Opted for the body 2 body, and was not disappointed. I'll start from the beginning. The incall was a very good location. Abercorne worries me, but she is well hidden from the road. She is set up with a professional table, and gives a professional grade massage. Medium touch massage done very well. The only issue is being oily afterwards. Which she does her best to wipe it all off of you. I would assume any respectful customer would have completely free range on the touch, and even some light kissing, but as always. YMMV my experience was more than good.

http://savannah.backpage.com/BodyRub...ls-24/16193848

Reports

Biglou4

So your saying

She's a butterface. It's all good but her face LOL -.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrunner  [View Original Post]
    For the bad. She's not butt ugly but, I just don't know how to describe it. As far as outcall I'm not sure.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Friend

Her friend would be Victoria. Marshst, you actually reviewed her a while back. Post #464. Her link is below.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ce-27/24080369

Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes she offers incall. I've seen her too and I'd put her in the YMMV. Paid for an hour and was out in under 30. I actually wondered if she knew it was an hour appt. Nice girl. Appears to have a bit of mileage. Lots of reviews on her if you look.

Her black friend, can't think of the name, is awesome tho.

Reports

Marshst924
    I agree, great review. I contacted her about incall but she does not offer incalls. To bad for me.
    Sometimes she offers incall. I've seen her too and I'd put her in the YMMV. Paid for an hour and was out in under 30. I actually wondered if she knew it was an hour appt. Nice girl. Appears to have a bit of mileage. Lots of reviews on her if you look.

Her black friend, can't think of the name, is awesome tho.

Reports

SavannahMike
    I agree, great review. I contacted her about incall but she does not offer incalls. To bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I paid my visit to Savannah Friday and I'm back home in South Carolina as I write this Saturday night. I had asked our Forum Members for suggestions as to who to see while I was in your fair city....Savannah is wonderful but HOT and HUMID!....and I appreciate those of you who offered suggestions, warnings and advice. Not knowing the area can be tricky with LE and such so getting good info from trusted sources is essential and I thank you all.

I was able to set up a date and time with April to meet at my room and she was good to her word. Her communication was letter perfect as was her punctuality. She has a wonderful personality and I felt comfortable with her in a very short period of time. She is GFE, a wonderful kisser and has but one rule which was fine with me as I don't speak Greek.

April does have one flaw, though, and I mentioned it to her. Guys, the pictures on her post do not do her justice! She had some professional photos done a while back that I feel reveal more of the way she truly looks but she said that she got negative feedback on them because they weren't selfies. I do understand that view point but, believe me, the photos in her post are not doing this lovely lady any favors.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...es-30/18738251

These are two professionally done shots and I can attest that they do not exaggerate this lady's appearance. ;-)

Attachment 341719Attachment 341720.

We have a USASG member in Greenville, SC who is an excellent photographer and he has taken professional-quality photos of some of our local ladies that have really upped their popularity. I've met a couple of the ladies and the photos do represent them very well. I guess the difference is in who is taking the pictures. Up here, we all know who the photographer is and he is trustworthy beyond doubt. Anyway, my two cents.

April is a wonderful lady and if I lived in Savannah I think she would be a regular part of my life. You guys are fortunate to have her.

Stay safe, Guys, and thanks for the hospitality!

Jeff.

Posting Limitations