Arrangement Finders

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Marshst924
    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMike  [View Original Post]
    I agree, great review. I contacted her about incall but she does not offer incalls. To bad for me.
    Sometimes she offers incall. I've seen her too and I'd put her in the YMMV. Paid for an hour and was out in under 30. I actually wondered if she knew it was an hour appt. Nice girl. Appears to have a bit of mileage. Lots of reviews on her if you look.

Her black friend, can't think of the name, is awesome tho.

Reports

SavannahMike
    I agree, great review. I contacted her about incall but she does not offer incalls. To bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I paid my visit to Savannah Friday and I'm back home in South Carolina as I write this Saturday night. I had asked our Forum Members for suggestions as to who to see while I was in your fair city....Savannah is wonderful but HOT and HUMID!....and I appreciate those of you who offered suggestions, warnings and advice. Not knowing the area can be tricky with LE and such so getting good info from trusted sources is essential and I thank you all.

I was able to set up a date and time with April to meet at my room and she was good to her word. Her communication was letter perfect as was her punctuality. She has a wonderful personality and I felt comfortable with her in a very short period of time. She is GFE, a wonderful kisser and has but one rule which was fine with me as I don't speak Greek.

April does have one flaw, though, and I mentioned it to her. Guys, the pictures on her post do not do her justice! She had some professional photos done a while back that I feel reveal more of the way she truly looks but she said that she got negative feedback on them because they weren't selfies. I do understand that view point but, believe me, the photos in her post are not doing this lovely lady any favors.

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...es-30/18738251

These are two professionally done shots and I can attest that they do not exaggerate this lady's appearance. ;-)

Attachment 341719Attachment 341720.

We have a USASG member in Greenville, SC who is an excellent photographer and he has taken professional-quality photos of some of our local ladies that have really upped their popularity. I've met a couple of the ladies and the photos do represent them very well. I guess the difference is in who is taking the pictures. Up here, we all know who the photographer is and he is trustworthy beyond doubt. Anyway, my two cents.

April is a wonderful lady and if I lived in Savannah I think she would be a regular part of my life. You guys are fortunate to have her.

Stay safe, Guys, and thanks for the hospitality!

Jeff.

Reports

Biglou4

Nice review

Thanks Jeff- I guess I will be checking her out.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I paid my visit to Savannah Friday and I'm back home in South Carolina as I write this Saturday night. I had asked our Forum Members for suggestions as to who to see while I was in your fair city....Savannah is wonderful but HOT and HUMID!....and I appreciate those of you who offered suggestions, warnings and advice. Not knowing the area can be tricky with LE and such so getting good info from trusted sources is essential and I thank you all.

I was able to set up a date and time with April to meet at my room and she was good to her word. Her communication was letter perfect as was her punctuality. She has a wonderful personality and I felt comfortable with her in a very short period of time. She is GFE, a wonderful kisser and has but one rule which was fine with me as I don't speak Greek.

April does have one flaw, though, and I mentioned it to her. Guys, the pictures on her post do not do her justice! She had some professional photos done a while back that I feel reveal more of the way she truly looks but she said that she got negative feedback on them because they weren't selfies. I do understand that view point but, believe me, the photos in her post are not doing this lovely lady any favors.

These are two professionally done shots and I can attest that they do not exaggerate this lady's appearance. ;-)

Attachment 341719Attachment 341720.

We have a USASG member in Greenville, SC who is an excellent photographer and he has taken professional-quality photos of some of our local ladies that have really upped their popularity. I've met a couple of the ladies and the photos do represent them very well. I guess the difference is in who is taking the pictures. Up here, we all know who the photographer is and he is trustworthy beyond doubt. Anyway, my two cents.

April is a wonderful lady and if I lived in Savannah I think she would be a regular part of my life. You guys are fortunate to have her.

Jeff.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Wrong forum buddy

If anyone is planning on traveling to Tuscon, AZ anytime soon this could be some useful info for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertlong  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago visited Jasmine http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...r-22/29152855..

Nice girl, nothing too out of the ordinary. She does have a large kitty partially shave and likes doggy style. Total for quick half was $75. This is the girl you will do if your favorite provider does is not available.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Diva

For the bad. She's not butt ugly but, I just don't know how to describe it. As far as outcall I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfenway  [View Original Post]
    Will her face surprise you for the good or bad?

You get a feel she would do outcall to the downtown / river area hotel for the same rates?

Reports

Bertlong

Jasmine

Few days ago visited Jasmine http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...r-22/29152855..

Nice girl, nothing too out of the ordinary. She does have a large kitty partially shave and likes doggy style. Total for quick half was $75. This is the girl you will do if your favorite provider does is not available.

Reports

Kfenway
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrunner  [View Original Post]
    http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ht-20/24817921

Had a visit with this one this morning. The pics are her and her body does actually look good, but her face will surprise you. To me she had a tomboyish look to her. Flat A's up top but a nice butt below and something else that surprised me was that she wasn't clean shaven. She had a hairy Bush which didn't bother me, but it may some of you who like daty. She has a pierced belly button and some tats in her pelvic area. She seems really new and inexperienced. I opted for the quick visit since I didn't have much time, and we got held up because of some of the other guests at the hotel. Her neighbors were outside having what seemed to be a heated discussion so I hung out in my car for a little bit until things calmed down. She was a little nervous especially after having the neighbors next door fussing but I stuck around because it wasn't her fault. Only other bad thing about the visit was she used her hands to get me ready. No BBBJ or CBJ, but I didn't mind. When I was ready to go she hopped on RCG and after a few minutes of that I pounded away during doggie. She can take a pounding. I cleaned up and we made some small talk as I got dress. She's really polite and seems like a sweet girl. I may repeat. Hopefully it's just her nervousness that made this a not so great visit.
    Will her face surprise you for the good or bad?

You get a feel she would do outcall to the downtown / river area hotel for the same rates?

Reports

Ghostrunner

Diva

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ht-20/24817921

Had a visit with this one this morning. The pics are her and her body does actually look good, but her face will surprise you. To me she had a tomboyish look to her. Flat A's up top but a nice butt below and something else that surprised me was that she wasn't clean shaven. She had a hairy Bush which didn't bother me, but it may some of you who like daty. She has a pierced belly button and some tats in her pelvic area. She seems really new and inexperienced. I opted for the quick visit since I didn't have much time, and we got held up because of some of the other guests at the hotel. Her neighbors were outside having what seemed to be a heated discussion so I hung out in my car for a little bit until things calmed down. She was a little nervous especially after having the neighbors next door fussing but I stuck around because it wasn't her fault. Only other bad thing about the visit was she used her hands to get me ready. No BBBJ or CBJ, but I didn't mind. When I was ready to go she hopped on RCG and after a few minutes of that I pounded away during doggie. She can take a pounding. I cleaned up and we made some small talk as I got dress. She's really polite and seems like a sweet girl. I may repeat. Hopefully it's just her nervousness that made this a not so great visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

JeffMcg

April

Click image for larger version

Name:	April.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	341719Click image for larger version

Name:	April4.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	341720.

Jeff.

Reports

GatorZz47

Noelle

Does anyone have any info on this one?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-23/24539663

Reports

Biglou4

Thanks

Thanks. The reason I asked was because earlier this week I was at a restaurant for lunch. I was inside and outside on the patio I saw a black guy sitting with a petite redhead (hot) a blonde (ok) and 2 black girls one hot the other ok. The girls all had big purses etc. They all looked like BP girls. I spent lunch juggling through BP trying to match them up- LOL. I had them all pegged but the redhead --which I believe is Alley. At the time she had not posted her pics.

I'm not sure. She immediately excused herself to the bathroom when I walked in so I didn't get a good look at her. She's African American about 5'3 I would say with a thicker body than alley's but I can't say for certain I've seen her on BP.

Reports

Ghostrunner

Friend

I'm not sure. She immediately excused herself to the bathroom when I walked in so I didn't get a good look at her. She's African American about 5'3 I would say with a thicker body than alley's but I can't say for certain I've seen her on BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglou4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ghostrunner, I was going to call Alley today but then work happened. Go figure right? Just curious is her friend on BP as well?

Reports

Biglou4
    Thanks Ghostrunner, I was going to call Alley today but then work happened. Go figure right? Just curious is her friend on BP as well?

http://savannah.backpage.com/FemaleE...lz-18/24770713

Just got back from a visit with this one. The pics are real. She's very LEO cautious. Once the LEO check was out the way, she's all business. I opted for the quick visit for. 70. She does have a female friend with her who waited in the bathroom while we handled our business. CBJ, and then mish which is where I finished. She's tight and has some nice be's to play with. I may repeat just simply for the tightness and for the donation rate.

Reports

SavannahMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how girls can look so different with a little makeup.
    She definitely looks worse for wear, glad you found that as I might have gone back to see her.

Reports

Ghostrunner

I agree

I definitely agree! When I saw her the last time she was in town a couple of months ago, she looked nothing like that. From reading the article I guess she got hooked up with the wrong crowd. Such a shame! She was actually cute & had a nice body.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how girls can look so different with a little makeup.

Posting Limitations