Thread: Craigslist Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Member #4478

Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Justme309  [View Original Post]
    Woody, thanks for the info that she may have a place. I met her again a couple of weeks ago. On second look, I agree with the late 20's. Early 30's estimate. It was dark on our first meeting so I may have underestimated. I stand by the fact that she gives one hell of a BJ though.
    She does NOT have her own place yet, although she has said that if I see her a couple of more times, she might be able to.

I thought she was attractive, and she gave great french (not the best I've had. But got the job done very well). She takes her time, and there was no spit at the end. If you get my meaning.

Still.8 is a lot for me to spend on a car date. The tats were a bit of a put-off. YMMV. I still recommend.

Reports

Justme309

Chrissy

Woody, thanks for the info that she may have a place. I met her again a couple of weeks ago. On second look, I agree with the late 20's. Early 30's estimate. It was dark on our first meeting so I may have underestimated. I stand by the fact that she gives one hell of a BJ though.

Reports

Woody31
    Just got back from meeting the lady behind this post on Craigslist.

http://bn.craigslist.org/cas/3150553185.html

I don't mess with backpage or CL often because they're normally overpriced and not as advertised. I'm also paranoid of getting ripped off or busted. Disclaimer done. Now to the review.

She's probably mid 20's, cute, petite Caucasian, smaller chest with piercings. She gives an incredible BBBJ for. 8. She asked for 1. 3 for full menu but I didn't partake. If you like BJ, I highly recommend. Her technique was wonderful. In fact, it was almost too good because it was over in a flash. She was also very personable. The only downside from my perspective is she's new to town and doesn't have a place yet so she's outcall only.

If the CL ad gets flagged, senior members can PM me for contact info. If you're not active on here, don't be offended if I don't respond.
    Not much happening today, so I tried to contact her and set up a meeting. After several Emails, we worked it out. She has moved to a location near the southeast of Bloomington (having been in north Normal). I might go for later 20's early 30's, but overall pleasant. Plenty of tats and the piercings were very interesting! We had planned on a private incall, but didn't work out. Found a remote spot and had a very nice BBBJ (.8). Next time, full service.

Reports

Woody31
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondtime  [View Original Post]
    In the meantime. We move forward.
    Interesting.

As I stated earlier, I saw the orginal post also and made contact with her.

Due to schedules and timing, we've still working on a meeting.

But. Since I wasn't a Senior Member, I didn't PM to try and get more details.

I figured I would have to work that myself.

I do monitor the board and appreciate the comments, I've just been able to find other 'options' that have been keeping me busy.

Reports

Member #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by Islay  [View Original Post]
    He responded because he cares about the quality of the posts on the board. He wasn't attacking you specifically, rather pointing out in general that empty posts are not helpful. If he wasn't as courteous as you'd like, well so it goes.

Other than that, there is the occasional problem of people building random posts in the attempt to earn senior member status, without actually contributing anything meaningful. There's that problem too.

Looking forward to your contributions.
    Well put. And more courteous than me frankly

In my defense, I had a perspective when I initially responded to his post that no one else had. He had pm'd me (so I saw that request and the tone in it) , and then, with that knowledge, watched him post identical posts in different forums. Based on my suggestion that he post information more often. I was irritated by his post with no information. And I was not very courteous. That's my story and I'm stickin' with it! By the way, I was equally irritated at the reference to my pm response in which he suggested that I was equally non-courteous. I was actually pretty thoughtful and restrained in that response. But, as with all poorly behaved children, at some point you simply lose your patience and make it clear in a direct kind of way that the behavior is not appreciated nor will it be tolerated without consequences. Not much in the way of consequences here, but information pro and con always helps clear things up.

In the meantime. We move forward.

Reports

Member #4478

Hk

Now. On to a more worthy use of everyone's time. A real post with real information!

HK has Shelly and a different girl (week old). I TOFTT and met up with H-A. Ok looking. Kind of a in a sexy, slutty kind of way. Slightly chubby (she decided to keep her belly covered for some reason) , kind of saggy tits. Is about 38 (at first she looks late 20s. But up close it is clear she is not) , and a pretty good massage. But she will upsell, and if you don't relent, she will pout through the entire session and rush you. Also, she had this weird preoccupation with hawking and trying to spit out something. Not related to me (never had that happen before). Very distracting.

I would not recommend this girl. She wants too much for what you get.

ST

Reports

Islay
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the critique and the PM response. Next time I'll be sure to put down were I picked her up, were we parked, what we did, so forth and so on. If it bothered you so much, why did you take up your precious time to respond. Sorry for taking up your time.
    He responded because he cares about the quality of the posts on the board. He wasn't attacking you specifically, rather pointing out in general that empty posts are not helpful. If he wasn't as courteous as you'd like, well so it goes.

Other than that, there is the occasional problem of people building random posts in the attempt to earn senior member status, without actually contributing anything meaningful. There's that problem too.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Reports

Member #4478
    Thank you for the critique and the PM response. Next time I'll be sure to put down were I picked her up, were we parked, what we did, so forth and so on. If it bothered you so much, why did you take up your precious time to respond. Sorry for taking up your time.
    It is always helpful to see a CL posting that you recommend. To provide nothing is absurd.

So. Because fatso brought it up. Here is the scoop:

JustMe Posted that he had met a CL girl, provided the URL, and then described her and briefly the encounter. He offered digits for Senior Members. I contacted him via PM, and I was able to meet up with the CL girl. I posted favorably. And then Fatso PMs me and says that he wants the digits. He isn't a Senior Member (guess he can't read either) , and I explained that he should ask the original poster (JustMe) for the digits, that I didn't have the girl's permission to share. I suggested that he post more often so he could become a senior member.

Subsequently, Fat Face posted in four or five different forums (cities) what he had read in the newspaper about a CL sting. It was obviously an attempt to increase his postings so he could head towards senior status. He then posted this ficticious connection with a CL girl to show that he is "worthy" of senior info, and then, when he was called on not providing any information. He posts this crap.

Really. Tub of Lard Boy is probably a teenager messing around on here. Based on his behavior, that's what it seems like.

Just sayin'

Reports

Fatboy1964
    This is probably the most useless post I have seen on the forum in many years. What is the point of the post? You had a good time with someone and will again? How does this help me or anyone else?

Sheesh.

Reports

Member #4478

Huh?

Met with CL gal tonight, was very pleased. She is college aged, good looking, and good at what she does. Will give another call.
    This is probably the most useless post I have seen on the forum in many years. What is the point of the post? You had a good time with someone and will again? How does this help me or anyone else?

Sheesh.

Reports

Fatboy1964

As advertised

Met with CL gal tonight, was very pleased. She is college aged, good looking, and good at what she does. Will give another call.

Reports

SpaSeeker

Some people just use the wrong head all of the time

I read it this morning. I don't worry too much. The kinds of hoops I jump through when contacting a Craigslist girl. At least 10 emails / texts before we even begin to discuss where and how to meet. The real truth is though. I've only hooked up with three Craigslist girls. The rest are all scams or too good to be true. Or girls who are not worth it.

You have to be pretty dumb to say."Oh yeah. $120 for 1/2 and 1/2. Great. See you at the Motel 6 in Normal in 20 minutes. Bam. You are toast.
    Very true. Just mentioning $ should be a warning sign, but some people just aren't very careful. I can't say that I've ever had a great CL girl yet, but when I do go that route I choose someone that is well established. Sometimes that isn't even a guarantee that the girl will be worth the time and effort. Live an Learn, but don't play with LEO's.

Reports

Member #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you hear about this?

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local...9bb2963f4.html

I just saw it in the Pantagraph today. A friendly reminder to my fellow mongers to keep it safe out there! I wish that I knew more details, but those are always tough to get from the Pantagraph.
    I read it this morning. I don't worry too much. The kinds of hoops I jump through when contacting a Craigslist girl. At least 10 emails / texts before we even begin to discuss where and how to meet. The real truth is though. I've only hooked up with three Craigslist girls. The rest are all scams or too good to be true. Or girls who are not worth it.

You have to be pretty dumb to say."Oh yeah. $120 for 1/2 and 1/2. Great. See you at the Motel 6 in Normal in 20 minutes. Bam. You are toast.

Reports

SpaSeeker

El Paso bust.

Did any of you hear about this? http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local...9bb2963f4.html

I just saw it in the Pantagraph today. A friendly reminder to my fellow mongers to keep it safe out there! I wish that I knew more details, but those are always tough to get from the Pantagraph.

Reports

Member #4478
    Just got back from meeting the lady behind this post on Craigslist.

http://bn.craigslist.org/cas/3150553185.html

I don't mess with backpage or CL often because they're normally overpriced and not as advertised. I'm also paranoid of getting ripped off or busted. Disclaimer done. Now to the review.

She's probably mid 20's, cute, petite Caucasian, smaller chest with piercings. She gives an incredible BBBJ for. 8. She asked for 1. 3 for full menu but I didn't partake. If you like BJ, I highly recommend. Her technique was wonderful. In fact, it was almost too good because it was over in a flash. She was also very personable. The only downside from my perspective is she's new to town and doesn't have a place yet so she's outcall only.

If the CL ad gets flagged, senior members can PM me for contact info. If you're not active on here, don't be offended if I don't respond.
    He gets a gold star for the recommendation. I used his info via senior member to senior member to contact her and have some fun. I second what he said.

She is an attractive young woman. Probably late 20s. Lots of tats. But cute and very nice skin. Her french skills are quite adequate to say the least. When she gets a place of her own. She will be a big attraction. Hope she sticks around.

ST

Posting Limitations