Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FreeStylezzz

Free Spirit massage

I dreamed last week. It was around 11 at night. Old strip club off of 64 going towards Brooklyn area. 2 girls inside. Place has 4-5 private rooms, looked clean. However I was concered about my car and the area at that time of night. 1 of the girls only wanted to collect the "door" fee of .50. She was fat and other girl was AA, slim but looked tired and worn out. Maybe a 4 out of 10. So I had no motivation on paying .50 door fee. And they didn't seem to care if I stayed or left. So I left. Not too sure about this place. Could be a temporary gold mine. Or another hole in wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else checked this supposed new massage parlor out?

To me the post by "XSunshineX" seems to be more a self-promotion than a legit report. Why would a monger or any man for that matter, name himself "XSunshineX'?

Reports

Jannisary
    Has anyone else checked this supposed new massage parlor out?

To me the post by "XSunshineX" seems to be more a self-promotion than a legit report. Why would a monger or any man for that matter, name himself "XSunshineX'?

Reports

LuvBoobies
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlue  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell says "hanky panky"? Did my Mom write that post? Why would I want to hear about a straight massage on this forum? I will read up on it on Yelp when I schedule a couples massage with my girlfriend. Fake post by a fake monger who doesn't like hanky panky!
    Maybe he just wanted the attention of a pretty girl. Who knows. To each their own. Kinda like a guy at the strip club getting grinded on while she is kissing your years. It builds the fantasy. Shit, he likely received more attention for his massage then he ever would have in a club where we all have dropped more money than we would like to admit too.

Reports

Two Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by XSunshineX  [View Original Post]
    New massage parlor opening where Mustang Sallys was. I saw a very pretty white girl there her name was Sunshine. She was extremely nice and accommodating and seemed very genuine. I got a straight massage from her and she did a great job. I wasnt wanting any hanky panky and she over compensated for that. Her price was lower than expected and she did a better than expected job so I gave her a nice tip. So guys if you make it over there see Sunshine.
    Who the hell says "hanky panky"? Did my Mom write that post? Why would I want to hear about a straight massage on this forum? I will read up on it on Yelp when I schedule a couples massage with my girlfriend. Fake post by a fake monger who doesn't like hanky panky!

Reports

Eafter

Bogus

Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    Questionable post here. Why would anyone go to that part of ESL just to get standard massage and not want to bust a nut?
    Very true. And, amazing coincidence, an ad for Sunshine massage from a poster called Sunshine.

Reports

Trolln
    Quote Originally Posted by XSunshineX  [View Original Post]
    New massage parlor opening where Mustang Sallys was. I saw a very pretty white girl there her name was Sunshine. She was extremely nice and accommodating and seemed very genuine. I got a straight massage from her and she did a great job. I wasnt wanting any hanky panky and she over compensated for that. Her price was lower than expected and she did a better than expected job so I gave her a nice tip. So guys if you make it over there see Sunshine.
    Questionable post here. Why would anyone go to that part of ESL just to get standard massage and not want to bust a nut?

Reports

XSunshineX

New and improved

Reports

Newbadenrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Xesta Ciose  [View Original Post]
    You can still get it at VIP but you have to ask. And the girls don't care for the pageant. LOL.

You can easily get FS in Brooklyn for 100-150. If you want a massage experience I'm sure theyll be happy to play along.
    Yes. From the AA types. But if you want FS from a latina or white girl. Your going to have to pay more. Not saying it's right. Just saying. I've spent many a FS dollar on Melissa at S & L. And had wonderful times. Pics of Melissa's boobies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0526091127a.jpg‎   0525111057b.jpg‎  

Reports

Xesta Ciose
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcc1231  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good Massage Parlors in Brooklyn? I used to go to the spa there, but it has been gone for years. They had great service at the Spa and actually got a selection of girls there, something you don't get at VIP and the pink place in Centerville.
    You can still get it at VIP but you have to ask. And the girls don't care for the pageant. LOL.

You can easily get FS in Brooklyn for 100-150. If you want a massage experience I'm sure theyll be happy to play along.

Reports

SnowPlow13

Massage Parlors

Are there any good Massage Parlors in Brooklyn? I used to go to the spa there, but it has been gone for years. They had great service at the Spa and actually got a selection of girls there, something you don't get at VIP and the pink place in Centerville.

Reports

Kyowa

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Winddance1  [View Original Post]
    Kyowa, was there a couple of years ago. FS was $$$$, HJ $$. Much too steep, better mileage and service at Pink or VIP.
    Thank you: I appreciate your t' 1 f' t' t' effort; sorry to hear that you were charged so much! I think that they must have awfuly high "overhead" then; maybe from paying protection to both somebody high-up in I S P + to somebody high-up in Sheriff's Dep't to keep l e o's off their operation? Difficult to believe that there'd be enough guys willing to pay that much for those prices to not drop with the economy!

Thank you; sincerely: A K

Reports

Winddance1

S & l

Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Missery (& thanks also to Jannisary) for your detailed, greatly helpful, polite & prompt reply (& replies)

Sincerely: A K
    Kyowa, was there a couple of years ago. FS was $$$$, HJ $$. Much too steep, better mileage and service at Pink or VIP.

Reports

Kyowa

Thank you to both Jannisary & Missery for your great & helpful replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    It is call S&L Rub and is right next to Bottoms Up Club. It is close to Roxy's but there is a fence along the outside of Roxy's now. I have not been to either club. But searching those names should provide you some info.
    Thank you Missery (& thanks also to Jannisary) for your detailed, greatly helpful, polite & prompt reply (& replies)

Sincerely: A K

Reports

Missery
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    Is B & L Body Rub still open? Is it still named "B & L" or something else now? Did it used to be named "Salt & Pepa' Body Rub" years ago, or was that someplace else that shared a parking-lot with a strip-club in Brooklyn? If it is still open: which strip-club does it share the security- guarded parking-lot with? Does it employ any of the dancers from that club, or any of the others, when they're not dancing? Are most of the body-rub girls there still a'-A' or chicana? I've been to both Pink & VIP in the last few years: both are ok but overpriced + I was thinking of trying non-Asian again for a change! Is B & L good value for your money, or not? Salt_&_Pepa' seemed like I negotiated pretty fair bargain for my money. Any info or intell would be greatly appreciated (for possible upcoming trip through metro-area) & you may p' m' if you have any details you don't want publicized. Thank you, in advance, for your help!
    It is call S&L Rub and is right next to Bottoms Up Club. It is close to Roxy's but there is a fence along the outside of Roxy's now.

I have not been to either club. But searching those names should provide you some info.

Reports

Kyowa

B & L Body Rub: still there? Same name? Used to be "Salt & Pepa' Body Rub" years ago?

Is B & L Body Rub still open? Is it still named "B & L" or something else now? Did it used to be named "Salt & Pepa' Body Rub" years ago, or was that someplace else that shared a parking-lot with a strip-club in Brooklyn? If it is still open: which strip-club does it share the security- guarded parking-lot with? Does it employ any of the dancers from that club, or any of the others, when they're not dancing? Are most of the body-rub girls there still a'-A' or chicana? I've been to both Pink & VIP in the last few years: both are ok but overpriced + I was thinking of trying non-Asian again for a change! Is B & L good value for your money, or not? Salt_&_Pepa' seemed like I negotiated pretty fair bargain for my money. Any info or intell would be greatly appreciated (for possible upcoming trip through metro-area) & you may p' m' if you have any details you don't want publicized. Thank you, in advance, for your help!

Posting Limitations