www.rubmaps.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

IggyD

Yeah. But. But

Quote Originally Posted by F Blaster  [View Original Post]
    Is it real? No question it's a great report. However, 5 reports in almost 7 YEARS? This was the first report in over eighteen months, the first one involving this area, and the first one longer than a few sentences. I hate being skeptical, but something seems odd.
    And no link to ad. Sniff sniff

Reports

MoneyT

Toftt

Ok so I recently joined this board a few months ago after having been a member of Jackson's international board since 2006. I travel to Brazil quite often and the international board provides a lot of great info for us worldwide mongers. I have been hobbying now for almost 8 years'. I will try to submit a few of my experiences on here in the next several days.

So as this is my first post, I would like to share a very recent experience that I had. Friday night I contacted a BP girl who goes by the name of Envy. She advertises as a 19 year old ebony college girl. Even though her ads are relatively new, she resembles a girl that used to advertise as Jennifer, who happens to have a few solid reviews on another popular site. After some phone tag and text messages back and forth, she agreed to see me at 3am when I left work. Well that 3am turned into 5:30am but after a quick phone call, she said she was able to see me. She directs me to the Midway area and says to call when I arrive to 65th and Cicero. I get to the area, figuring she was in one of the hotels right there. She tells me to come to 77th and Cicero and meet her at the Saratoga Motel. I call once I arrive to the hotel and give her a call. She tells me that she saw Uncle LEO and decided to leave as she abruptly hangs up on me. I send her a text message saying I have no idea as to the whole LEO deal but that it was rude to hang up on me. She calls me back saying that she is sorry but she can't afford to have any legal issues. I assure her that I am not LEO and even offer her references that she can call; she says meet her at White Castle on 62nd and Cicero so she can 'check me out. ' I call her when I get there then she says to come down a few more blocks to the McDonalds. Now, I know your question is why are you going thru all of this BS. 1) I drove all the way from Naperville and 2) I had taken some blue steel. Anyway, I make my way to the Mickey Ds, call her twice and of course no answer. So now disappointed, frustrated, and now feeling the unpleasant side effects of the blue steel I decide to head home. I send her a nasty text message thanking her for wasting my time and gas, and of course, she calls again. More apologies and now she is even offering to do an outcall to my place in Naperville. I decline saying it is already 7am and I am tired. So she says to call her later. I give her a call later on that day and of course no answer, nor reply to any of my text messages.

Long story short, she is a MAJOR waste of time. Either she learns how to really screen or she should try a new profession. I hope this saves someone from the drama and confusion I had to endure!

Reports

F Blaster

Yeah, but. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes100  [View Original Post]
    Now that's one Great report. I almost came just reading it.
    Is it real? No question it's a great report. However, 5 reports in almost 7 YEARS? This was the first report in over eighteen months, the first one involving this area, and the first one longer than a few sentences. I hate being skeptical, but something seems odd.

Reports

Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes100  [View Original Post]
    No kidding, that was the first time an old fat guy has every given me a hard on.

Reports

Vince

Jewel / Jewels of Joliet

I saw this girl around seven years ago-she was a sweet kid. Mid twenties, Cuban (?) , great body, reasonable rates.

Lo and behold, after years of being MIA, I saw her ad on Backpage about a month ago. And now, after a month of procrastinating, it's gone! I can't find any mention of her, here or on other boards (which kind of surprises me-maybe I'm not searching right)

I'm curious if anyone saw her, or knows whether she's coming back. Thanks in advance.

Reports

Jadedone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Grrrrl  [View Original Post]
    ... Hope this helps!
    Thanks. That does help. I once emailed a provider and didn't get a response until a few weeks later. She told me that her ad got recycled and she wasn't in the area when I originally emailed her. It all worked out because I got to see her then.

Reports

Taco Cat

TOFTT time

Hey guys. Going for my first backpage girl. I normally pick them up off the streets. I have not done anything in a long while and found an ad that caught my eye. I am going to TOFTT Monday if I can get an appointment. Just wondering if anyone else partook? http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleE...-up-29/7734398

I will report back after I meet her. Would be great to hear from anyone that has already.

Reports

Davidonecall
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Grrrrl  [View Original Post]
    BP automatically repeats ads (its the cheapest option acutally) and that doesn't make it necessarily LE. They mostly set up stings in outcall situations, particularly in hotels or with call services. It's not likely they would repeat the same post as anyone busted would blast them out on all the review sites. Usually they don't want to waste their time busting 1 person, but a whole bunch of them at once, so they will put up an ad with professional looking pics and lure a bunch of guys to one spot at different appointment times, and then close up shop. So it's best to look for incalls. Its also best to NOT DISCUSS any "illegal" activities with the provider, particularly in person. Without discussing anything, you can claim complete ignorance if you get busted. (ie: "I thought a french massage was just a nude massage," etc.) most cops will try to get you to incriminate yourself in person, but if you have already discussed illegal activities (payment for sexual activities) beforehand via email, text, or phone, they can bust you when you walk in the door for intention. If someone tries to get you to talk about illegal activities (trying to get you to upgrade, talking about condoms, etc.) just LEAVE. I know its sketchy "trusting" a provider without asking how many pops, nature of massage endings, etc, but those are the breaks if you don't want to get busted. As a provider myself, I can't tell you how frusterating it is having guys repeatedly ask me incrinimating questions when I have already told them I cannot and will not answer such questions. Obviously, if the answer was "no" I would have just said no, I don't provide endings. But the very nature that I do not reject the idea should tell you guys that the answer is YES but I cannot say it and incriminiate myself. Do your research: know what you're asking for (whats typically included) and look for reviews. And for the love of humanity, please cancel an appointment instead of just blowing off the provider. Hope this helps!
    Now this is a very good post, specially for the new hobbies. Also I see that there is a lot of new members. Please post review or bad experience first. For me who I kind of have to empty my PM almost every few days is hard to give info to others who have no reviews. Please not say you did and never did. It gets other in trouble. Thanks

Reports

Thencame Brnsn

630 is a no go.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Reports

Naughty Grrrrl

Cop info!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    BP does automatically post some ads.
    BP automatically repeats ads (its the cheapest option acutally) and that doesn't make it necessarily LE. They mostly set up stings in outcall situations, particularly in hotels or with call services. It's not likely they would repeat the same post as anyone busted would blast them out on all the review sites. Usually they don't want to waste their time busting 1 person, but a whole bunch of them at once, so they will put up an ad with professional looking pics and lure a bunch of guys to one spot at different appointment times, and then close up shop. So it's best to look for incalls. Its also best to NOT DISCUSS any "illegal" activities with the provider, particularly in person. Without discussing anything, you can claim complete ignorance if you get busted. (ie: "I thought a french massage was just a nude massage," etc.) most cops will try to get you to incriminate yourself in person, but if you have already discussed illegal activities (payment for sexual activities) beforehand via email, text, or phone, they can bust you when you walk in the door for intention. If someone tries to get you to talk about illegal activities (trying to get you to upgrade, talking about condoms, etc.) just LEAVE. I know its sketchy "trusting" a provider without asking how many pops, nature of massage endings, etc, but those are the breaks if you don't want to get busted. As a provider myself, I can't tell you how frusterating it is having guys repeatedly ask me incrinimating questions when I have already told them I cannot and will not answer such questions. Obviously, if the answer was "no" I would have just said no, I don't provide endings. But the very nature that I do not reject the idea should tell you guys that the answer is YES but I cannot say it and incriminiate myself. Do your research: know what you're asking for (whats typically included) and look for reviews. And for the love of humanity, please cancel an appointment instead of just blowing off the provider. Hope this helps!

Reports

Jqatkins
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioOne  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Do not fall for this one. They are getting VERY devious to lure you out to

The tattoo shopping mall and neon Heart on the door. JACK SHACK.

Look out for these super scam artists. Word to the wise. (learning form daveonecall)

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ght-21/7709350
    It seems to me that any ad saying "near Lombard" is likely to be a scam ad."Near Lombard" should be an automatic red flag.

Reports

Mercedes100

Your report

Quote Originally Posted by Crittenden  [View Original Post]
    Had occasion to visit an advertiser in the "Body Rubs" section of Backpage. Shaumburg area near Rt53. Quiet apartment complex.

Greeted by 5'0" tall, trim, late 20s to early 30s woman wearing pretty pink lacy panties and matching bra under a gauzy shorty robe. Very nice full round breasts which looked larger for being mounted on such a small framed woman. Pretty face which became lovelier when she smiled. OK Engrish. Said her name is Yoco.

She asked,"You take shower?"

It was still mornings, so I answered,"If you want me to."

She took my head in her hands, pulled me down towards her (I am over 6') gave me a slow, gentle kiss from which came the briefest flicker of her tongue upon my lips. Pulled back and smiled and said, very deliberately and clearly ennunciating, more clearly than would be consistent with her other Engrish skills, which made me wonder if this was some part of an act, or professional performance of trade,"I'm going to kiss you all over your body." And resumed her smile.

I said,"I'll bath"

She said, again quite deliberately,"Enjoy my clean and warm shower. Let hot water run down and relax your body."

After showering and drying off, I returned to the bedroom and was joined by Yoco. She took the towel from me and gently ran her fingers down my back, buttocks, thighs, calfs, feet, came around in front of me and felt again thigh, belly, arms, and neck. Then she stepped close, breasts to belly (I mentioned I'm tall, but also somewhat overweight) and took my scrotum in her hand and said,"You are patient and thorough person, you are dry. Lay down now, back please."

Misunderstanding, I lay on my stomach, thinking a back rub was to ensue. After clearing up the misunderstanding, I lay on my back. She propped pillows under my head and went to the foot of the bed. Again that smile.

Using facial expression and body language to firmly holding my gaze, she removed her bra.

Her breasts are natural and round, and press into the skin under her nipples. Her areola are dark and smallish, nipples little brown peanuts. I would later find them soft and flexible.

She removed her panties. Compact asian girl Bush, not the great expanse of brush seemingly natural to women from nearly all other parts of the globe. I would later find that hair suprisingly soft, but a bit long.

She said,"I will speak to your body."

She knelt between my outstretched legs.

She lifted my leg and took a toe into her mouth. A suckling hint of future delights.

She ran her tongue from foot to sternum, a quick kiss, again that fleeting tongue, and back to the opposite foot. No part of her body came close to That Part of my body. I began to fear a tease, because if this promise were to be dashed, the magnitude of the possible disappointment approached equity to the promise. The add was, after all, listed in "Body Rubs".

Fears were soon banished. She took me in her mouth and gently and patiently bought me to fully aroused attention. (I mentioned that I am tall, and overweight, but now I must also admit, I am old.) Patience is appreciated by men of my age.

Fears again arose, this time that proceedings would too soon conclude. I lifted up her head and said,"Now I will speak to your body."

We traded places and she placed pillows under bottom and grabbed my penis and drew it towards her. Not yet wearing a condom I pulled back and lowered my face into her. She was sweet and wet. She began to buck and thrust against my face, and I wondered about her sincerity. If she moved, I'd withdraw. Soon, she was still, and I began to give what an old guy has learned. You must be gentle, be patient, it always comes (so to speak). It is better to follow this charge that to lead it. I detected a faintly quivering muscle in her inner thigh. Soon, her stomach contracted, then bulged upward. She thrust her pelvis against my face, causing my tongue to slip deep into her vagina. She grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her. I could not breath.

I had been holding her thighs below her hips, but now I tucked my elbows under my chest and moved my hands to her ass. I pressed by thumbs firmly against her sphincter muscle, massaging it without trying to penetrate her ass. She came.

Every orgasm is a singular and unique gift from God to humankind. I cannot speak for men, but I believe each woman has unique experiences. I am not that widely experienced, but can remember a small, notable sample of when I have been able to observe the event at a time of not being consumed with my own interests, you understand.

Everything went rock hard, iron. Then a feathery quivering, her ass went slack and sucked in my fingers, then iron again. After a while she wanted a different position, dog. By this time, I had built some stamina. From behind, I felt her cervix with each thrust, and almost finished. But I held off. Then she was on top. I came while she was rocking her pelvis and grinding against me, I had wrapped my hands around her butt, and when her butt began to quiver, there was no question of trying to prolong the experience, we came together, and afterwards, laying together, she on top of me, me slowly softening, eventually to fall free, we both, or at least certainly me, hoping to hold the memory of this event.

Thank you for reading. Writing will help me remember.

She will be somewhere else in a week.

Reports

ScorpioOne

Amber!

Guys, Do not fall for this one. They are getting VERY devious to lure you out to

The tattoo shopping mall and neon Heart on the door. JACK SHACK.

Look out for these super scam artists. Word to the wise. (learning form daveonecall)

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ght-21/7709350

Reports

Jqatkins

Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniex  [View Original Post]

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ere-23/5850276

Hi guys. I'm am incredibly new to this hobby and so far I'm loving every minute. Well you know what I mean. I travel a lot and try to partake in as much local flavor as I can. Anyway does anyone have any intel on this girl? Simply put, real, fake, or trouble? Shoot me a pm, or just post it up. Thanks boys.
    On another site she has very mixed reviews. Three that are good and two that are not.

Reports

ScorpioOne

Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Shag  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ted-23/7758128

Looks TGTBT, but she has posted often in different places, always the same photos, number and name. No tineye results, but she does just have the three photos from that one photo shoot.

Any info, reply or PM. She's third or fourth on my list, so if anyone else wants to or has already TOFTT, please do report.

Thanks!
    SEarched and found a location near Army Trail Road and Swift Road. Voice on phone will direct you to North Avenue and Swift Road. They will tell you to turn into building with a Tattoo parlor. Heart in window. JACK SHACK! Do not enter. Happened to me. Another hot ones on Backpage posting RS2k welcome, etc. Are working out of there. Cannot verify on BELLA, but one location was exactly that area, and NO REVIEWS on her.

I am new in this hobby too. Daveoncall gave me some advice.

Posting Limitations