Best Hook Up site on the web
Black Girls White Guys
Buttons on USASG
Bang a Milf
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Member202
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbonzo  [View Original Post]
    And even if some hobbyists don't need or want this info, that complaint applies to almost any post on any board here. And it's a topic of broad interest.

I wonder if it would be possible to request that Jackson open a new forum under special interests for this type of topic. I'll post a request.
    Maybe general reports is a better location for topics like this.

Reports

Garbonzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrop  [View Original Post]
    I posted the original question. And appreciate all the posts and pm's. There isn't a "hobby tips," suggestions or advice thread- so decided to post it here. Though it is a topic very relevant to the hobby. Its like hunters talking about shotguns, or fishing enthusiasts talking about worm bait or something.
    Seriously, this whole Google Voice discussion would have made my life so much easier a year or two ago (though I don't know when the service went live, maybe it wasn't that long ago). I only discovered it four months ago. It's completely changed the way I hobby, and it allows me to be a lot more discreet. (Turn it on or off at need, no reason to carry yet another phone, have extreme flexibility in when / where I make / receive calls, etc.) For me, one post on this a year ago would have been worth reading ten on experiences around town.

And even if some hobbyists don't need or want this info, that complaint applies to almost any post on any board here. And it's a topic of broad interest.

I wonder if it would be possible to request that Jackson open a new forum under special interests for this type of topic. I'll post a request.

Reports

Marty Graw

Jenna

These young ladies have been advertising quite a bit for 2-girl massage. I had massage with only one

Of them, the one that goes by Jenna. She is a nice young lady, pretty face, early 20s, that has had a kid or two.

Not much on top-A cup. Unfortunately, she has 0 massage skills and 0 erotic skills. I don't think anything is

Available other than topless HE. After splashing a little baby oil on back and legs with a little needing, she

Has you flip over and then employs the jack hammer approach. Will not repeat.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...als-21/9724845

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Reports

Perrop
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I bought a Tracfone a few months back after posting questions here as well. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner! I was very lucky in doing it because for a while I was getting harassing phone calls from a provider (long story). I simply leave the phone off and no worries. You can also text using them as well. My only complaint is that the minutes expire if you don't use them.
    I got a trac phone stat this morning, though am now considering the Gvoice app option as well. Though you still have to link it to your cell. Either would be a big improvement over using the tablet.

Thought it cost me a hottie the other night. She just contacted me, looks like it was the dreaded double booking, not my tablet that let me down.

Thanks again for your input! That's the great thing about this forum, that we can go over all things hobby- related, and whine about talking about it as well!

The only reason I brought it up is cause I was on a roll. Not one, not two, but three providers gave me the NCNS! First one double booked, second one freaked out because I can't receive calls on the tabby (some providers, like Maliah, won't see you if you're not calling from a true cell account) , and third one does. 50 specials- you do the math! LOL. The night did have a great ending behind door number four, so can't complain.

Think I'll try both trace and the GV app and see which works best. I'll make sure to post back a followup, just to give some of why'all something to complain about!

Reports

Perrop

Shotguns and worms

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni Sniffer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this forum is the Phone forum. Not much talk about experiences lately. I went to W Gunnison Ave recently and had a very nice massage and extras. Anybody else been there? The old lady has got to go though. She's a pain.
    I posted the original question. And appreciate all the posts and pm's. There isn't a "hobby tips," suggestions or advice thread- so decided to post it here. Though it is a topic very relevant to the hobby. Its like hunters talking about shotguns, or fishing enthusiasts talking about worm bait or something.

You're really bothered by it's discussion? Really? Yeah. Maybe we should rename this thread- to "whiny be's"

And I for one have no problem with mama gunnison, she's been good to me.

Reports

Yoni Sniffer

Rename the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I bought a Tracfone a few months back after posting questions here as well. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner! I was very lucky in doing it because for a while I was getting harassing phone calls from a provider (long story). I simply leave the phone off and no worries. You can also text using them as well. My only complaint is that the minutes expire if you don't use them.
    Maybe this forum is the Phone forum. Not much talk about experiences lately. I went to W Gunnison Ave recently and had a very nice massage and extras. Anybody else been there? The old lady has got to go though. She's a pain.

Reports

Jadedone

Tracfone

Any suggestions on a phone exclusive for hobby use only? I know it was being discussed earlier in the year. My current system isn't working too great. Need a reliable mobile to use when I'm out. Annonimity would be ideal. Just wondering what why'all recommend. Thanks

Reports

Chicago Sicko

Brooke or Pure?

Horny senior member here and looking for new pussy. Anyone seen

Brooke: http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bie-21/9759291

She has posted before.

Or "pure" who I haven't seen post previously:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nde-19/9760807

Reports

Perrop

Even better

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Jigg  [View Original Post]
    With google voice you get a fixed number. Whenever someone calls you on that number, you can have it ring automatically on a cell phone. If you have a smart phone, there's an app which functions just like a regular phone dialer and the number on the other end is your google voice phone number. If you don't have a smart phone, you can just call your own google voice number and make calls from an dial-in menu. Voicemails are easy to retrieve, you can set it up to remove the generic voicemail greeting. Pretty nifty in my opinion. PLUS you can change phone numbers for a small fee. Best of all it's free. Highly recommend and I don't see any risks, all you have to do is setup a new gmail account from a library computer or proxy.
    Yeah, I should've looked into the google voice app for my smart phone! (I already went to get a trac, no big). That way I don't need a separate phone. Only thing is being careful with storing numbers on my phone. I hate when signf other, family, nosy friend's, etc ask to see your phone- I feel like I have a big sign on my face that says MONGER every time I refuse! LOL. I met a girl this summer for some side action, and she immediately wanted to check out my tablet and phone on first date- WTF, byothc?

I heard gvoice might nit be free anymore beginning next year. Though the convinience of forwarded calls on a gvoice account does sound tight.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

EbonySugarbaby

Google voice

Any opinions on google voice phones?
    I use google voice and I love it.

Works great on any phone.

And best of all free.

Reports

Garbonzo
    Google Voice has changed the way I hobby. I don't want to carry around another phone. I used to use Skype, but that required wi-fi or I had to deal with AT&T's slow data network to use it on my smartphone.

Google Voice, however, has a great smartphone app. When I'm making / receiving calls, I activate the phone I want to use for calls to my GV phone number. When I'm not expecting calls, I deactivate that phone for GV and don't have to worry about interruptions or weird calls coming in. And it's not reliant on the quality of the data network. As long as I get any connectivity at all to use the app, the calls themselves are made over the voice network, so it's automatically better quality than any Skyping over 3G.

Reports

ReallyBigPerv
    Many times I use google voice from my computer for initial inquiries. Once out and about I use my tablet for calls, but signal is terrible. Plus no vm and calls are tricky. If I miss the incoming call I can't receive messages, goes weird recording for service. Some providers don't like this given their screening and paranoia if they haven't met you. They also might not like getting calls from diff numbers. The really paranoid girls can be tricky to deal with. I have references galore, I need to tap into that more.

Does google voice offer phones? If so I'm unfamiliar. Sounds like trac phone is way to go.
    I only use Google voice when making calls. It keeps the phone numbers off my bill, although I'm sure Google still stores them. I have an app on my phone that allows me to dial from my phone.

Reports

Midwest Jigg

Google voice

Many times I use google voice from my computer for initial inquiries. Once out and about I use my tablet for calls, but signal is terrible. Plus no vm and calls are tricky. If I miss the incoming call I can't receive messages, goes weird recording for service. Some providers don't like this given their screening and paranoia if they haven't met you. They also might not like getting calls from diff numbers. The really paranoid girls can be tricky to deal with. I have references galore, I need to tap into that more.

Does google voice offer phones? If so I'm unfamiliar. Sounds like trac phone is way to go.
    With google voice you get a fixed number. Whenever someone calls you on that number, you can have it ring automatically on a cell phone. If you have a smart phone, there's an app which functions just like a regular phone dialer and the number on the other end is your google voice phone number. If you don't have a smart phone, you can just call your own google voice number and make calls from an dial-in menu. Voicemails are easy to retrieve, you can set it up to remove the generic voicemail greeting. Pretty nifty in my opinion. PLUS you can change phone numbers for a small fee. Best of all it's free. Highly recommend and I don't see any risks, all you have to do is setup a new gmail account from a library computer or proxy.

Reports

Perrop

My nominee for best hobby screen name- Luke F-ingg Solo!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Curious when I see news stories about the prostitution busts, I only see the chicks or owners getting busted.

Does the hobbyist ever get busted on a one on one sting? I just like the massages with a "twist". I'd hate to get busted for that.
    LOL. There was a hobby that used to review years ago, went by Darth Cosmos. That was the only one I've got above Solo in my lost of best hobby names,

Anyway, yeah, I've been more curious of that too, I remember seeing an ad for an attourney with an ad directed at hobbies. Wonder if it's a good idea to have a number just in case. Any ideas, fellas?
    I need someone like that "better call Saul" guy!

Reports

Perrop

Google?

Any opinions on google voice phones?

Posting Limitations