instabang.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Terrapin

Any intell?

Noticed this ad and found a few others linked to these digits.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nde-21/7603963

Reports

Sinlover
    Quote Originally Posted by Scots98  [View Original Post]
    So last night I am sitting at home and get a text from this girl, whom I had called before. From what I remember she wasn't available for the timeframe that I was looking for so we never set anything up. Last night, I get a text from her asking if still wanted a massage. We go back and forth for a little while. During which time, she is trying to convince me to come in for a massage. Well, she finally tells me that she has an opening if I can get there by 8:10. I live relatively close to her location so I skidaddle out of of the house and head her way. So when I get close to her 'location' (North and Wells) and she doesn't pick up. I give it a few minutes and try again and get nothing. So I shoot her a text and tell her I am going home. Not sure if anyone else has had this type of experience with this gal but you can see her here:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...eam-18/7628689

And.

http://www.latin-naomi.********.com/...5882ad4749d4bd

Not sure why a girl would reach out to me to schedule something and then completely flake. She had originally told me that she wasn't available until 11 but if you can see, the BP ad was posted at like 12:30 last night.
    She was texting a bunch of different guys at the same time and someone got there before you did.

Reports

Chicago Sicko

Destiny on BP: Thinking about TOFTT. Anyone have info?

Here is her ad (tiny eye clean, google appears good too, lots of individual pics)

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ing-20/7646460

Feel free to PM or post here. Thanks.

Reports

Scots98

Naomi from BP

So last night I am sitting at home and get a text from this girl, whom I had called before. From what I remember she wasn't available for the timeframe that I was looking for so we never set anything up. Last night, I get a text from her asking if still wanted a massage. We go back and forth for a little while. During which time, she is trying to convince me to come in for a massage. Well, she finally tells me that she has an opening if I can get there by 8:10. I live relatively close to her location so I skidaddle out of of the house and head her way. So when I get close to her 'location' (North and Wells) and she doesn't pick up. I give it a few minutes and try again and get nothing. So I shoot her a text and tell her I am going home. Not sure if anyone else has had this type of experience with this gal but you can see her here:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...eam-18/7628689

And

http://www.latin-naomi.********.com/...5882ad4749d4bd

Not sure why a girl would reach out to me to schedule something and then completely flake. She had originally told me that she wasn't available until 11 but if you can see, the BP ad was posted at like 12:30 last night.

Reports

Davidonecall

I'm getting worried

I'm getting worried about BP. Like CL erotic section got close and all of those stings that came about. I know is a matter of time when something similar may happen with BP. Do anyone know of other web site that have ad like BP? If you do can you PM me with them I will be greatfull.

Reports

Mustangs69

TOFTT-BP ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    The Nazi is back. Even posted an ad on BP today.

On a side note, anyone with intel on this ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ian-27/6865870

Thank you
    I TOFTT and called the ad above. Definitely more mileage than what the lady on the phone said. I asked her how old the girl is, she said 24, she was definitely older than that. Anyways long story short, couldn't drop the cash on that type of talent. Pretended someone call me and left like a bat out of hell.

Happy hunting.

Reports

Ready64

Willowbrook Nazi & more

He finally is back. Unfortunately only one girl in Willowbrook and she has cycled through already several times before. She gives good service but I'm in this more for the variety.

Gave the new place Nomyud1981 mentioned on the 3rd of March a try. Nice looking girl, great body and service. I have since been back twice. Second time thick girl but young with great tits and a cute face. Last trip had a very petite girl. Cute but I couldn't get over how small she was. The session was interupted when the bed suddenly came apart into many pieces and dropped the mattress to the floor. There was no fixing it so had to finish up on the floor. I like the place but I worry about how secure the building is. No buzzer so LEO or anyone else can be at the door to the unit with nothing stopping them. This may keep me from going regularly.

Reports

Deizel5
    Also want to add that asian kristy (reviewed well on another site) has a nice body and great service. But her face is like a 3. 5 out of 10. Just FYI.

Has anyone seen these girls.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ore-19/7626630

?

She looks good. I want to try but I might just take advantage of Demi while she is here. But any info would be great.

Reports

Davidonecall

Alex / sasha

Quote Originally Posted by Euro Thugz  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to raise any tension, but I was the one that said she is using. But I didn't say WHAT she was using. It's definitely NOT heroin, therefore you wouldn't see any marks on her. But she does love other scripts / meds. She is a very sweet and kind girl, so I just don't want anyone to stop seeing her because of raised suspisions of being a heroin user. Trust me on this.
    She is very nice and sweet. I had a very good time with her. Trust me when I tell you if you treat her right she will treat you right. I'm planning on see her again and I'm one who like variety. She is hot so the day she stop lot of us will miss her.

Reports

Deizel5
    Demi from tp is fucking amazing. Everyone go see her before she leaves. Great Fucking Experience.

Lately I've run into so many girls who have high reviews for looks and service and while the service is usually accurate as is the body...when I see the face I'm like eh not bad. Not in this case.

Reports

Euro Thugz

Alex / sasha

Quote Originally Posted by Member202  [View Original Post]
    There were a few posts that insinuated she was bitchy because she was going through withdrawl or her dealer wasn't around. I'm not defending her, I just think that's bullshit. A real heroin addict doesn't stop using because their dealer is out of town, they quickly find a different source. I suspect she was either in a bad mood or there wasn't good chemistry.

She had absolutely no marks on her. I think this girl is a great bang for the buck. Pun intended.
    I don't want to raise any tension, but I was the one that said she is using. But I didn't say WHAT she was using. It's definitely NOT heroin, therefore you wouldn't see any marks on her. But she does love other scripts / meds. She is a very sweet and kind girl, so I just don't want anyone to stop seeing her because of raised suspisions of being a heroin user. Trust me on this.

Reports

Mustangs69

SN is Back

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk55  [View Original Post]
    As I type this, he is probably in Korea convincing gullible young girls about all the money they can make as nannies and waitresses in the US.
    The Nazi is back. Even posted an ad on BP today.

On a side note, anyone with intel on this ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ian-27/6865870

Thank you

Reports

Davidonecall
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnurider  [View Original Post]
    What is it that everyone is saying that she is "using"? She doesn't look like a junkie. Then again I don't know any junkies. She on heroin or something? If so, I'm probably going to avoid her. God only knows if she's sharing needles or not.
    I don't think she is a junkie. She is very nice. I did see her today also. She was kind of sick for three weeks so that is why she cancel an appointment I had with her. She is addicted to pain killer. I had a very good time with her. I also gave her a few gifts that surprise her thank to another hobbies. You can tell she was greatfull.

Reports

Member202
    There were a few posts that insinuated she was bitchy because she was going through withdrawl or her dealer wasn't around. I'm not defending her, I just think that's bullshit. A real heroin addict doesn't stop using because their dealer is out of town, they quickly find a different source. I suspect she was either in a bad mood or there wasn't good chemistry.

She had absolutely no marks on her. I think this girl is a great bang for the buck. Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnurider  [View Original Post]
    What is it that everyone is saying that she is "using"? She doesn't look like a junkie. Then again I don't know any junkies. She on heroin or something? If so, I'm probably going to avoid her. God only knows if she's sharing needles or not.

Reports

Gnurider
    Quote Originally Posted by Member202  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with the much discussed alex, as she is currently known. It was my first visit with her and I've seen some discussion that she might be using and I can say she's definitely not currently in that mode.

Her place is definitely a mess but I wasn't there to stay and visit. Unless you want to stay for conversation, be careful as she can get chatty. Even though she liked talking she had no trouble changing course and getting back to business, several times. Great BBBJ with cof. I think her prices are great, has a nice body and the service was as I expected.

Posting Limitations