www.rubmaps.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mojo567

Emily Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by Jqatkins  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this ad many times, but never a review. Tineye doesn't find the photos anywhere else. Does anyone have any intel, or is this a TOFTT situation?

Also, I have met with.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lay-26/7386959

I won't repeat because of smoking, but if you don't mind smoke, she is very enthusiastic and you won't do better for the price.
    She is good I have seen her once. She however has some personal hygiene problems. I have seen her twice and both times her cootie had this really bad odor to it.

Reports

Jadedone

Bp

Quote Originally Posted by Fafafooey  [View Original Post]
    I'd be very careful about these now. I have no doubt that LE would use a recently busted girls pics / ads from a seized computer to draw in new prey. Also wonder sometimes if providers have something set up that auto-posts on BP. Seems like her ads were back up within a day of the sting. These days, if something seems even a little off, the provider's just flat off my list. Way too much heat in the current climate.
    BP does automatically post some ads.

Reports

Jacktreehorn

Are you always such a stupid douchebag?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer  [View Original Post]
    $= $100. 00. For somebody with a ton of posts, kinda dense. Spelling issues. And the phot is obviously not going to be the girl you see.
    Just wondering? Additionally, YOU seem to be the one who can't read or do addition. Kinda dense. Doncha' think?

Reports

Pna
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    I am reading and reading to try and find a Latina who I can frequent. But no luck so far.

I tried to make an appt with this one but she never calls back even when I was able to leave a message.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2318068101.html
    That girl is variously: "Norma A. Hernandez","Angie", or one half of the duo "Julia and Johanna". Google the phone number, and dig a little

She moves around to various apartments in Cicero, which makes me think she either a) doesn't pay her rent, or b) gets so much traffic that the neighbors get wise and she needs to find another place. I've reported on her in the past, so RTFF. The massage is okay, but mechanical. By e-mail she offers lingerie for $, or nude for $.5. I told her I'd go to chinatown and get FS for that much. She's a cute little spinner, dressed. Dunno how good she looks nude, and won't spend that much to find out.

My advice is to try Sabrina on CL, she's a big girl but nice and delivers as expected for a more reasonable price. Still not as cost effective as the older Chinese ladies, but if Latinas is your thing, knock yourself out.

Reports

Davidonecall
    $= $100. 00. For somebody with a ton of posts, kinda dense. Spelling issues. And the phot is obviously not going to be the girl you see.
    Maybe you don't understand, I did say $.2= $120. 00 and. 6 = $60. 00. You are the one who don't understand. Read what I said. Just looking for an explanation. He said he was out $120. not me. I know lots of them are fake picture but ask on similarity. The ad say $60. Was not being funny or bashing someone. Not fair on you attack.

Here is the review: Originally Posted by Cbusboyo http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/ 7725889 Listed under therapeutic. Apartment in Buffalo Grove. Not the nice young girl in the picture. Had second thoughts at the door actually. But friendly, nice soft hands. Decentish massage, nothing special. Went for just HR but more was on the menu. Total $.2. Would not repeat.

Reports

IggyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Dog #2  [View Original Post]
    In the ad from your first link, it states:

WHAT YOU GET FOR $100

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Foot Massage¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸60minutes with a beautiful masseuse¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Additional 30minutes with 2 beautiful masseuses (30minutes 4HAND) ¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Table Bath and a Complimentary Sea Salt Body Treatment, Leaving your skin smooth and rejuvenated¸. •*'¨`*•.

Am I interpreting that right, that you get ALL that stuff for $100? If that is true, that seems like a nice deal even if the extras menu is limited.
    They run that every few days. Then one of the other girls runs a straight ad at the same time. There was nothing on the menu as far as I could gather. Maybe because it was my first visit. I was out. 8 for a weak massage and a wipe down from the little oil she did use.

Reports

Horny Dog #2

Rather harsh

Timmer,

Seems like a rather harsh reply. Yes, he has a ton of posts (and evidently a large mongering budget) , but I find that he has shared a lot of good info. (Although I don't know him, he seems like he would be a good guy to hang out with). His question seemed reasonable to me; certainly not worthy of an attack. Plus, his post makes it rather clear that he does understand the $=$100 notation.

Reports

Horny Dog #2
    In the ad from your first link, it states:

WHAT YOU GET FOR $100

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Foot Massage¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸60minutes with a beautiful masseuse¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Additional 30minutes with 2 beautiful masseuses (30minutes 4HAND) ¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸

¸. •*'¨`*•. ¸Table Bath and a Complimentary Sea Salt Body Treatment, Leaving your skin smooth and rejuvenated¸. •*'¨`*•.

Am I interpreting that right, that you get ALL that stuff for $100? If that is true, that seems like a nice deal even if the extras menu is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    I am in the far south sub but work near Midway. On the way home I thought I'd try the place below.

Wish I had found this site before blowing $$ at this place.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/2318325800.html

I am reading and reading to try and find a Latina who I can frequent. But no luck so far.

I tried to make an appt with this one but she never calls back even when I was able to leave a message.

Any info / leads would be greatly aprreciated.

Can someone PM me how the 0. 2/0. 6 etc stuff works.

Thanks

Reports

IggyD
    Well that helps me on my one problem. Thanks

Reports

Timmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Was she similer to the picture? If her ad say .6 how were you out of $.2? Is it .6 +.6 for HR. Just wondering.

Reports

Kda Kodiac

Christal Visit

Had the itch and decided to visit someone new.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ale-21/7767738

Was about a 4 call to visit her. She originally said she had an apartment but wound up at a Hotel by Woodfield. The picture in the add was her. However, she was a but more sleazily than the ad. Could be a turn or to some. She shares the room with another gal that was taking sessions as well. I expect they will be there for a couple of days. Our session had her friend in the bathroom.

I would not recommend her for a number of reasons. She had a cut (?) on her lip that precluded oral work, which I was there for. Did not ask about prior, my fault. She was not tall (5'4) and was definitely thin. She was very energetic. She tried the best she could to satisfy me. I did not like the rules so would not recommend. She has 1/2 and hour sessions and normal AMP rates.

Reports

IggyD

Wish.

I am in the far south sub but work near Midway. On the way home I thought I'd try the place below.

Wish I had found this site before blowing $$ at this place.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/2318325800.html

Any info / leads would be greatly aprreciated.

Can someone PM me how the 0. 2/0. 6 etc stuff works.

Thanks

Reports

Davidonecall
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbusboyo  [View Original Post]

http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/7725889

Listed under therapeutic. Apartment in Buffalo Grove. Not the nice young girl in the picture. Had second thoughts at the door actually. But friendly, nice soft hands. Decentish massage, nothing special. Went for just HR but more was on the menu. Total $.2.

Would not repeat.
    Was she similer to the picture? If her ad say .6 how were you out of $.2? Is it .6 +.6 for HR. Just wondering.

Reports

Fafafooey
    I'd be very careful about these now. I have no doubt that LE would use a recently busted girls pics / ads from a seized computer to draw in new prey. Also wonder sometimes if providers have something set up that auto-posts on BP. Seems like her ads were back up within a day of the sting. These days, if something seems even a little off, the provider's just flat off my list. Way too much heat in the current climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jqatkins  [View Original Post]
    She is advertising on backpage again.

Reports

Chimonger

Venura

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    I think I read she is great fun and it is definitely worth it but I need a little confirmation. I have not been an active reporter her but I am starting now. I can give info on the Hispanic chic that works out of her house is Berwyn. She lives in a very tiny apt. She has a beautiful booty. Her BJ is with a cover and she has a very pretty face. Ny only problem was I didn't take one out of the chamber before hand and when I went doggie her beautiful ass cushion made me explode so friction quick. Women with beautiful azzes is my weakness. Nevertheless $.5 for a pop.
    Saw her a while back. Friendly, great BBBJ. She has a big ass if that's what you're into and offers dfk. She was great especially for the price but just not attracted to big girls.

Posting Limitations