Arrangement Finders
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mod Shag

Looks TGTBT.

I wrote too soon. Googled the number and looked at an older ad that had fake pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Shag  [View Original Post]

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...day-24/7856703

Any details appreciated. Pics are tineye safe, but couldn't find much more info.

Reports

Mod Shag

Anyone try this latina?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...day-24/7856703

Any details appreciated. Pics are tineye safe, but couldn't find much more info.

Reports

SamTaylor1722

HUnting Takes Time and Patience

Quote Originally Posted by RoboSpanker  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm new. I only got 1 so far and she text msg me the addresss so. I thot its pretty normal.

Anyway, why would I drive around rosemont (which is far) only to circle around waiting for instructions? Most of the times they do not pick up until few times you ring. It wastes time.
    As much as you would like to think everyone who picks up the phone is a sure thing, they are not. It takes lots of time and patience, like hunting. You will waste a lot of time and gas, that is a given. Some will come easy and some are just bullshit and you will never now why they waste your time. Just chalk it up to an experience. The prior posts are correct, you need to sit back and read the forums and learn. Don't ask why you would drive to Rosemont. Its a waste of time. Frankly, its all a big waste of time. In order to cut down on the misses, try and focus on girls who have been well reviewed here and on other forums. That will help you cut down on the TOFTT factor. You will eventually learn the ones to stay away from.

Take it from someone who has been around for more than 25+ years, you can't change the way the game is played.

Reports

Northside Jim

Joanna

Saw her last night. Previous descriptions are spot on. Body is nice not an once of fat but has nice shape. Face shows some mileage but nice lady & fun time. Super easy to arrange.

Reports

BigDaveHere1

Driving around Rosemont.

This is why you ask for a cross streets to call her back when you get there. At least it gives you a clue as the a general location of where they are.

Well, I'm new. I only got 1 so far and she text msg me the addresss so. I thot its pretty normal.

Anyway, why would I drive around rosemont (which is far) only to circle around waiting for instructions? Most of the times they do not pick up until few times you ring. It wastes time.

Reports

RoboSpanker
    Quote Originally Posted by Undie Radar  [View Original Post]
    That is why you will many times read reviews that say "typical 2 call (3 call. 4 call)" contact. You really need to read and learn.

Reports

Pmoy1

Sorry may have forgotten.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cer-23/7745475

Did such a long rant that I forgot if I posted the link. So here it it.

Reports

Pmoy1

Don't know what I was doing wrong.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cer-23/7745475

OKay gave a call to this lady today (4-27-11) at about 10ish. Told me that she had another appointment and would call me back in an hour. She calls me back in 15 minutes and says that she is returning my call. Reminded her of the conversation that we had 15 minutes ago and asked if was ready to come by. Asked for my address and asked if it was going to take her some time to get to me. I usually ask this cause if they are coming along distance to me I just don't want to bother them about it. The reason being that they drive this far out they usually ask for a extra tip or upsell me on the donation. I didn't want to waste her time and I didn't want to waste my time. Anyway says she wil put it in her GPS and call me back to tell me how long. Waited a half hour and called her back. She didn't pick up the phone. That is okay cause maybe she was busy or was going to see someone else. She did says an hour so I was okay with that. Called her back in another half hour no answer. Left message to call back if she was coming. I know she wasn't coming now after an hour, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know that she is kinda flaky or just doesn't want to travel that far. I really didn't think I gave the creepy Uncle LEO vibe so who knows.

Funny thing is I saw her before when she was going under the name Vanilla. Only saw her once and then her ad disappeared and this was the first time I saw it up again well kinda under a different name and new pics. Only reason why I knew it was her was her tat. Anyway she was great then, but now. I will never know. Probably on her black list.

Reports

Undie Radar

This is the norm. They will not give an address immediately for security

I'm not going to just drive to "rosemont" without correct address and where I'm going. I wonder if she really that much worth it.
    That is why you will many times read reviews that say "typical 2 call (3 call. 4 call)" contact. You really need to read and learn.

Reports

RoboSpanker
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnurider  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this evening:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-18/6814233

Is the chick in the picture, tight body, not GFE (no DATY, no BBBJ). It was $.25 for 30, CBJ- Mish- doggie. She's pretty hot, I'd probably repeat just for that reason.
    I called her right now. She is a bit uneasy going on the phone. I usually ask for text msg for correct address because I can't understand them on the phone but she declined and said "just come by rosemont and call me back".

I'm not going to just drive to "rosemont" without correct address and where I'm going. I wonder if she really that much worth it.

Reports

RoboSpanker

Report on this please

Gosh, this one seems real. Can anyone confirm pix and knows, has any idea of this person?

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ons-20/7797553

Reports

Chicag0

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Mojorzn  [View Original Post]
    She has pretty positive reviews on other sites. Only downside I've seen is that she is a bit older, but all say pretty good time with good body so depends on your taste.
    Her body is amazing for a mid-30's woman. She is a sweetheart to boot. I just wish she would stop smoking. The pics are not hers, but are of someone who looks similar.

Reports

Davidonecall
    Quote Originally Posted by Northside Jim  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I think I will partake if I ever get the time. Is she in a house or mp?
    For more info just PM me. I just responded to your first question. Happy hunting.

Reports

Northside Jim
    Thanks for the info! I think I will partake if I ever get the time. Is she in a house or mp?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    She do a very good message (Body to Body Rub). If she doesn't feel comfortable with you then maybe a HJ but you can have it all for an extra tip. The first visit was good with a BJ. 2nd was one to remember. I have had friends that have received only a HJ. I think that she is like 6 out of 10. (I like a little meat to them, depending on what day it is) Last time for me was back in Aug 2010. Hopefully this helps.

Reports

Davidonecall
    Quote Originally Posted by Northside Jim  [View Original Post]

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ess-36/6509951

Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks.
    She do a very good message (Body to Body Rub). If she doesn't feel comfortable with you then maybe a HJ but you can have it all for an extra tip. The first visit was good with a BJ. 2nd was one to remember. I have had friends that have received only a HJ. I think that she is like 6 out of 10. (I like a little meat to them, depending on what day it is) Last time for me was back in Aug 2010. Hopefully this helps.

Posting Limitations