Adult Vacation
Scroguard.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My nominee for fulbright scholar of the week

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...it-23/17696733

If you can get beyond the spelling and general sleaziness of the ad, do you think some cop is going to read it and go. Oh darn, she wants no cops!

Seriously what warped though process goes on in these women's brains?

Brooke

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ls-28/17312665

I was going to be downtown last evening with some time to dream. Contacted Brooke through an email. Agreed to come to my hotel room for a 2 hour session for $$$$. It had been a long day, I was really looking forward to a good massage before the festivities and thought this would be the right provider. I knew I was overpaying but thought that if her website was accurate and based on the $'s there would be a FS payoff at the end. She arrived right on time. Her picture and description on her website are 100% correct. She is 5'7" blond with a beautiful rack, ass and the rest of the package. She called and checked in with her "friend" after collecting. Then the upsell and rules started. Other services available other than the sensual massage would be more, no fiv etc etc etc. We agreed to start with the massage and see where we went. Both got completely comfortable and she gives a great massage. Started face down she was sitting on me. Then flipped and she immediately went for the HJ. I reached to touch her kitty but no FIV then she said oh no touching there at all. Breasts ok but no kitty. At that point I knew that I had made and paid for a big mistake and assumed that more was going to be included in the play. She asked if I wanted to do more, which I took as more massage, she was willing to stay longer but I was pissed at myself and really wasn't into more massage knowing it wasn't going anywhere else.

Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I have seen worse as well. But come on. Who spells 'beautiful' butefool LMAO. I guess she does have one part right. The 'fool. '
    Like grammar is REALLY what you are concerned about. LOL

Her ad is down but I have also seen her twice. I believe I posted about her a month ago. You will not be disappointed especially for the donation.
    The text in the link and not even the post ID is the same between yours one month ago and his now (16946507 vs 17355042).

Can somebody tell me why you guys do not include phone numbers? I see a lot of broken links and we cannot be sure if one girl that was posted some months ago and re-posted by somebody else couple of day ago are one and the same girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyd0101  [View Original Post]
    That is what I would assume. I always wanted to ass ram a pregnant chick. Her ad is down. Do you have anymore info?
    Hahaha naa man no more info than the link provides. Ass rammin prego chicks hahahahaa that sawsome.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Looks like she tucking a surprise too!
    Woooooooooooow, good call man. Coincidental pose twice. Or. Woooow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyd0101  [View Original Post]
    That is what I would assume. I always wanted to ass ram a pregnant chick. Her ad is down. Do you have anymore info?
    Hahaha naa man no more info than the link provides. Ass rammin prego chicks hahahahaa thats awesome.

She is legit

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking  [View Original Post]
    Her pics come back as busty brooke. Are you telling us this is the real deal?
    Her ad is down but I have also seen her twice. I believe I posted about her a month ago. You will not be disappointed especially for the donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen60  [View Original Post]
    This was my second dream in London, in as many months. Wasn't even thinking about London, but happened to get a PM from a newbie inquiry, on her. Didn't answer inquiry due to only 2 posts, as he was previously directed by a SM to read purpose of forum. Seen she was available and second visit even better than first. Hope this hard body spinner hangs around for awhile.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...80-18/17355042
    Her pics come back as busty brooke. Are you telling us this is the real deal?

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Compared to a couple I can remember reading on BP, she's almost Pulitzer Prize material!
    I have seen worse as well. But come on. Who spells 'beautiful' butefool LMAO. I guess she does have one part right. The 'fool. '

Actually, that's not too bad

Ok so no one expects any of these Backpage girls to become future rocket scientists. But this ad is ridiculous. Does she not have spell check on her computer. This is terrible. I guess our donations don't actually reach their college education funds LOL!

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ak-20/16129525
    Compared to a couple I can remember reading on BP, she's almost Pulitzer Prize material!

Oh Wow!

Ok so no one expects any of these Backpage girls to become future rocket scientists. But this ad is ridiculous. Does she not have spell check on her computer. This is terrible. I guess our donations don't actually reach their college education funds LOL!

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ak-20/16129525

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac82  [View Original Post]
    YEP! You are right. Crazy thing is I did google search the other images and didn't find this but yeah, you are right man thanks. That's MARLENY NUNEZ! BAAIT AND SWIIIITCH!
    Tineye just brought up same pics, different numbers and similar names. A quick look can make it seem like a girl that moved around. Thanks for heads up!

Prego

Ummm."My 3 and 1 are open. And I'm six months. Juicy the better"

Ok. Maybe I'm just stupid but does that mean her mouth and back door are open but not her baby cave because. She's preggo? No disrespect if you're into that thing, I'm not. Just curious if that's what you guys take from that statement.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...de-23/17692879

LOL! Looks like she tucking a surprise too!

Hahah so she says her name is Sophie with Sophia in parenthesis. Then the name and number at the bottom of the review say Sophia no parenthesis.

And the part that makes you slap your forhead? She's holding up a card dated 4/2/13 labeled "Jessica"

Man.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cs-22/17380073

Posting Limitations