Escort directories
Red Light Pharma
Awesome Rich Date
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #416

    Word of caution

    For those of you that frequently make the short drive over to matteson to visit the very popular AMP in that fine city. Be careful. Local LEO is watching the place and waiting to move in. They recently busted 5 prostitutes at area hotels trying to start a cleanup of that fine city. Cop presence has been heavy at the shopping plaza and care should be taken when entering that place for a quick session. Could be very embarrassing to a customer of that AMP. Be careful and keep your eyes open.

  2. #415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    I tipped only $15

    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.
    If service is good then you should tip accordingly. If she was not attractive enough for you then you should have walked. As Bob has mentioned many of these women get very little of the house fee if anything at all. They rely on tips as their source of income. It is because of Cr at # like this that so many of the women have a sour attitude.

  3. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.
    Your logic of not tipping fully since you are not going back is not at all cool. The word 'tips' is really a misnomer, it is charge for the services rendered in the room. From what I understand, tips is all the money they make.

  4. #413

    Tip

    I know everyone has already made the point, but just to add another perspective. I know pretty much the finances of my 3 girlfriends. I help them financially occasionally as well. But in ways that are less embarrassing to them. For example "L" was sick for a couple weeks. Could not work. She moved from a hotel where for $10 a day she shared a common room to one that for $20 a day she had a private room.

    Well I went there every single weekday for a month. Stayed with her in the room several hours a day making love. Anyway, I paid the hotel bill ($140 a week) explaining she got the room for me and she could not work anyway. Anyway, took her to the bank, and she withdrew $2,000 (half her entire savings) and sent it to her parents in China. The point I'm making is all my friends send their money home to China. I know a couple others that spend all their money sending their children to college.

    The ones who seem to have the least money still give it away to family. I have the deepest respect for them. Most of the guys on this forum know women just like this. Maybe they aren't young. Maybe not even pretty. But they have big hearts (usually) and they are amazing people once you get to know them. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    You say she handled you well but you stiffed her on the tip. I know the ladies here and they are older but super nice and I've found the service good. Not very well played.

  5. #412

    RE: Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney  [View Original Post]
    I tip more than that for a legit massage.

    You're right, I wouldn't go back either, after that.

    I sometimes over tip a little, if I get good service and plan to return.

    It usually pays off.

    Barney.
    Barney, you are 100% right. If it is your first visit with a provider and you have a good session and plan on seeing her again, a little extra tip on the first visit can go a long way on your next visit. SaintChuck.

  6. #411

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.
    I tip more than that for a legit massage.

    You're right, I wouldn't go back either, after that.

    I sometimes over tip a little, if I get good service and plan to return.

    It usually pays off.

    Barney.

  7. #410

    Do not pass go do not collect 200

    You say she handled you well but you stiffed her on the tip. I know the ladies here and they are older but super nice and I've found the service good. Not very well played.

    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.

  8. #409

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.
    Just to let you know the standard tip for a handshake is. 4. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us. She probably gave bad service and had a bad attitude for the rest of the day after that. Even if she was a bit older she still performed the desired service and should have been compensated. SaintChuck.

  9. #408

    Washington

    I decided to try Washington yesterday. 1 hour massage. Not the greatest looking masseuse, I give about 4 out of 10. She seemed about in her mid-fifties. She handled me well at the end of the massage and obviously knew what she was doing. She gave me a bad look when I tipped only $15. I don't care though because I don't think I will be coming back. Just not attractive talent.

  10. #407

    Busy!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...oliet/36397570 There is a website called Backpage and it has listings for a few AMP's. SaintChuck.
    Well a lot Mongers must have seen the update. Had Business on Rt 30 today and was going to try the I. Stopped in and was told an hour. While in the Car thinking about waiting or coming back Saw two guys go in and comeback out.

    Felt Sorry for the guy that was getting interrupted. Have to try some time during the week.

  11. #406

    Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by CzyKit  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone. Looking forward to sharing some experiences and becoming part of this forum. Question, where is I spa located?
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...oliet/36397570 There is a website called Backpage and it has listings for a few AMP's. SaintChuck.

  12. #405

    New member

    What's up everyone. Looking forward to sharing some experiences and becoming part of this forum. Question, where is I spa located?

  13. #404

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I decided to make an intel stop at I Spa, as this place had taken a huge nosedive last year. Well, I decided to stay and glad I did. The place still looks the same, but the masseuse was an enormous improvement in quality. Her English isn't much, but she still tries, and her personality is bubbly and very flirtatious. Not sure how big her menu is, but the appetizer I had was exceptional. She's cute as hell, looks very good, has just a bit of possible baby belly, but it's certainly not a turn off. As Arnold would say, "I'll be back".
    Since Lucy left I have not been back until this report. I might add if you like hard massages she is real good with a soft finish. She told me another girl was going to be there soon, I wouldn't hold my breath on the expectations. Also it was a revolving door there one monger in when I got there one of you waiting as I left. LOL Good reports generate business for these gals.

  14. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Thanks for the report but we all know You massage is legit only.
    Maybe we could call it Unhappy Massage. We'd have the correct letter in the name of the place, and the correct outcome.

  15. #402
    Ok, Thanks for the report but we all know You massage is legit only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman5150  [View Original Post]
    Tried out about 2 months ago and forgot to report. Young girl, bad massage, self serve. Can't recommend.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free hookup affair
The Companion Guru


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape