Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Morrisman

2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.
    Honestly, I don't think morris can support two massage places. One would get good press and the other decline and then vice versus. There seem to be a whole lot of places spreading around the western burbs in general too. I know most are trying to be somewhat legit but there is only so much business to go around. I mostly try to stay away from too obvious places nowadays, though I get curious at times. Neither morris place is very under the radar. No thanks to too obvious remarks.

Reports

Morrisman

Slipper

Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Whats up on tuesdays?
    No extras or anything like that. Tuesdays is two for one lap dance day. Since they are now $25 since the bs Illinois pole tax, that almost makes them a deal. Almost. The talent has gotten younger and better looking and they relaxed the whole bouncer eye balling you thing. Get the right girl and you get a hot dance, not the stupid air dances you use to get. They have some enclosed champaign rooms built upstairs but I haven't seen them used yet. They are probably a rip off though. You still get your lap dance out in the open, so don't let your hands wander too far. I won't list the best dancers here but you can watch from downstairs and probably figure it out.

Reports

MrTisBad

Silver Slipper

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    I went there a couple weeks ago. I dreamed that it was alright. Nothing like some of the best I dreamt at 7 Spa back in the day. I'm actually more curious about Osaka at this point. In my dream I did get the hint that if I was a frequent customer the service would get better. I'm still chasing something else and getting mixed signals. At this point I am saving my cash for Tuesdays at the Silver Slipper.
    Whats up on tuesdays?

Reports

Deizel5
    Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.

Reports

DMichaels69
    So I wonder if Uncle's eyes may be on the place. I can't see the place staying open too long if that is the case. Or perhaps it was a licensing issue that needed to be fixed so maybe just a minor glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    I find the fact that Sun had legal problems immediately after a graphic post appeares in this very thread very frustrating. I would like to believe it is a coincidence however I find that premise very difficult to accept. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again. A long time ago I wrote (at least) one post about experiences I had at 7 that were too detailed. Now 7 is gone. Was my post a factor? Probably not. I hope not, but maybe. Either way I can't go there any more. Or to Nabi in Lansing, or Peking inEC or to many, many others. Please use some restraint and discression. It is sufficient to say " I went wherever and saw whomever and had a really great visit". Let us go for ourselves and check out the details. Get smart. How are you going to feel when your favorite place closes? I will tell you right now--you won't feel very good at all.

Reports

James F

Sun Trouble

I find the fact that Sun had legal problems immediately after a graphic post appeares in this very thread very frustrating. I would like to believe it is a coincidence however I find that premise very difficult to accept. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again. A long time ago I wrote (at least) one post about experiences I had at 7 that were too detailed. Now 7 is gone. Was my post a factor? Probably not. I hope not, but maybe. Either way I can't go there any more. Or to Nabi in Lansing, or Peking inEC or to many, many others. Please use some restraint and discression. It is sufficient to say " I went wherever and saw whomever and had a really great visit". Let us go for ourselves and check out the details. Get smart. How are you going to feel when your favorite place closes? I will tell you right now--you won't feel very good at all.

Reports

James F

Osaka

Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Sun spa in Morris reopened Thursday. Had some law problems and was closed all week. However. Now shining again. I was in Thursday evening. New girl replacing "June" I was one of her first customers. She gave great massage. And table shower was still the best. Full menu was available if you have the money. They are being really careful in there. Believe new girls name was Kimberly. So ask for her. I think she is only one working there. Thought I saw cocoa there walking around but not sure. Sun is my regular place and I am glad they are open again. Good alternative to Osaka spa. Sun is still fun.
    What is going on with Osaka, I never read any posts about the place? Last time I was there Toy was working, however that has been quite a while ago.

Reports

DonTheMon

Sun has reopened

Sun spa has reopened. Was closed for 3 days due to law problems. Now open regular hours, with full menu. I stopped in there Thursday evening. New girl working. Very attractive. Well experienced. Heard the name Kimberly but not sure. But she sure did some fine work. Especially on the flip. Table shower still the best. Thought I saw cocoa walking thru the place but not sure if she is actually working. They are being very careful especially with the problem they had earlier this week with local law. Still. I had fun at the sun and will continue. Full menu did include BBBJCIM. Very nice.

Reports

DonTheMon

Sun now shining

Quote Originally Posted by MrStinky  [View Original Post]
    I posted on this when the monger first talked about Sun and what he dreamt. BBFS is totally STUPID! Don't wonder why your Winky Dink falls off in 6 months. Mongers - - Think with the big head.

Stinky Wondering WTF.
    Sun spa in Morris reopened Thursday. Had some law problems and was closed all week. However. Now shining again. I was in Thursday evening. New girl replacing "June" I was one of her first customers. She gave great massage. And table shower was still the best. Full menu was available if you have the money. They are being really careful in there. Believe new girls name was Kimberly. So ask for her. I think she is only one working there. Thought I saw cocoa there walking around but not sure. Sun is my regular place and I am glad they are open again. Good alternative to Osaka spa. Sun is still fun.

Reports

Mr Stinky

Re: Sun

Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    Rocket, you are a wise poster. I don't know how many times I have seen too much publicity ultimately spell the demise of an AMP. Now today if you call Sun there isn't any answer. That is never a good sign. Anybody know what is going on there?
    I posted on this when the monger first talked about Sun and what he dreamt. BBFS is totally STUPID! Don't wonder why your Winky Dink falls off in 6 months. Mongers - - Think with the big head.

Stinky Wondering WTF.

Reports

James F

Good Advise

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You know LE reads this forum. I wonder if this place will have the police visit? Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.
    Rocket, you are a wise poster. I don't know how many times I have seen too much publicity ultimately spell the demise of an AMP. Now today if you call Sun there isn't any answer. That is never a good sign. Anybody know what is going on there?

Reports

Rocket Dork

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful daydream in the middle of the day!

This was my first dream of this place. Girl I had said her name was June, but the dream was as good as others have described dreams of Coco. Table shower was awesome, got a bit of BBBJ during that, then into that TINY little sauna, when she got me out she was basically pulling the towel off me on the ay back to the room and leading me by getting a grip on junior, saying "we the only ones here (laughing)". In the room started with a quick but decent massage, then after about 15 min off came her outfit too, and we were off to the races. Probably one of the more intense APM experiences I've had just in terms of HER energy. And pretty much everything was on the menu. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (her and me), did I mention lots and LOTS of DATY (that girl loves it! Quite a bit of 69 time, then into cowgirl. The only time I had an "issue" with her. She grabbed junior and slipped in to go for BBFS and I immediately halted and said no way without a hat. She looked disappointed but said ok, ran out of the room buck naked and came back in a few seconds with the required items, suited junior up quite skillfully with more French action, then BACK off to the races. About 20 min of every position you can think of under the sun and I was spent. Intense was the key word of the day. And either she's a DAMN good actress, or this was the best dream I've had in a looooong time at a spa (and it seemed like a GREAT dream for her too, several times over). After we were done, she actually took the hat and drank the contents right in front of me, all the while basically cooing about all the good protein not going to waste.

Incredibly crazy and hot dream. I'm definitely hoping to have another dream there soon, and eager to find out if this was actually Coco I dreamt of, or if Coco has competition.

I'd say this one was in late 30's / early 40's (but I'm always a horrible judge of age with Asian ladies either way), a bit thick in a GOOD way, decent bolt-ons, and shorter hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.
    You know LE reads this forum. I wonder if this place will have the police visit? Just my 2 cents. Rocket Dork.
    Last edited by Rocket Dork; 07-14-14 at 10:08. Reason: grammar

Reports

DMichaels69

Wow

I was here when it first reopened. Had a girl who called herself Coco. Based on your physical description, I must have had another Coco. This one sounds like a needle in a haystack. I don't know any girls that do BBFS the first time you see them. Wow is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]

This was my first dream of this place. Girl I had said her name was June, but the dream was as good as others have described dreams of Coco. Table shower was awesome, got a bit of BBBJ during that, then into that TINY little sauna, when she got me out she was basically pulling the towel off me on the ay back to the room and leading me by getting a grip on junior, saying "we the only ones here (laughing)". In the room started with a quick but decent massage, then after about 15 min off came her outfit too, and we were off to the races. Probably one of the more intense APM experiences I've had just in terms of HER energy. And pretty much everything was on the menu. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (her and me), did I mention lots and LOTS of DATY (that girl loves it! Quite a bit of 69 time, then into cowgirl. The only time I had an "issue" with her. She grabbed junior and slipped in to go for BBFS and I immediately halted and said no way without a hat. She looked disappointed but said ok, ran out of the room buck naked and came back in a few seconds with the required items, suited junior up quite skillfully with more French action, then BACK off to the races. About 20 min of every position you can think of under the sun and I was spent. Intense was the key word of the day. And either she's a DAMN good actress, or this was the best dream I've had in a looooong time at a spa (and it seemed like a GREAT dream for her too, several times over). After we were done, she actually took the hat and drank the contents right in front of me, all the while basically cooing about all the good protein not going to waste.

Incredibly crazy and hot dream. I'm definitely hoping to have another dream there soon, and eager to find out if this was actually Coco I dreamt of, or if Coco has competition.

I'd say this one was in late 30's / early 40's (but I'm always a horrible judge of age with Asian ladies either way), a bit thick in a GOOD way, decent bolt-ons, and shorter hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.

Reports

Nidhogg69

Dream I visited Sun last week.

Reports

James F

Coco

Went back for a second visit. As posted earlier my first trip was good however my second trip was significantly better. Coco could become a habit.

Posting Limitations