Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

ChockWow
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Yes, new girl there is young looking Korean beauty. Everything on the menu with her. Goes by the name of pink. Well worth it. Best they have had since cocoa was there.
    Decided to take the drive over after not wanting to partake somewhere closer. Pink was young and was probably a 7. She just didn't do it for me as far as looks go. Massage and service left a lot to be desired until she warmed up a bit. Will only be there until the end of the week and someone else will come back then. Was told Coco not coming back until April.

Reports

DonTheMon

Sun back out

Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    Was told Jessica is gone and there is a new girl that just arrived. Anyone close that would TOFTT?
    Yes, new girl there is young looking Korean beauty. Everything on the menu with her. Goes by the name of pink. Well worth it. Best they have had since cocoa was there.

Reports

ChockWow

Sun Back Out?

Was told Jessica is gone and there is a new girl that just arrived. Anyone close that would TOFTT?

Reports

DMichaels69
    That is the same one I had. I finally told her too much teeth. Same massage.

Definitely not the same girl. Mine had long hair, but wasn't big. Gave a teasing massage with her hair before flip. Funny about the BJ though. I think mine was purposely trying to use her teeth. Surprised she didn't rip the cover.

Reports

ChockWow

Different, but just as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to report but these gents are absolutley correct. I've had many bjs in my life but this one was the worst ever. It felt like an indian burn. Don't remember the girls name but maybe Kay?(could be jessica based on other reviews) She was the heaviest mp girl (Korean) I've ever been with. I walk in and the clown motions "big boobs vavavoom". Sounds good. My mt comes in and she's heavier than I usually like but figure it will be fun none the less. Boy was I wrong. Table shower ok. Sauna too small for me (figure port-a-john but shorter). Massage meh (but I'm not there for that). Here's the problem. I have NEVER in my life had such an awful BJ. And the worst part was I think she was being true to her skill. I told her to forget the BJ and hop on. She obliged and that sucked too. It seemed like she couldn't or didn't want to support herself on top. So I banged her from behind as best as I could to the finish. Can anyone confirm the name of the heavier girl there? I was there around Jan. 10th. Iit was my 1st time there. I'll have to wait for better reviews to make the trek next time. Pm me who to see and I'll check it out again in a month. Pm me ones in joliet proper. There's got to be something good there.
    Definitely not the same girl. Mine had long hair, but wasn't big. Gave a teasing massage with her hair before flip. Funny about the BJ though. I think mine was purposely trying to use her teeth. Surprised she didn't rip the cover.

Reports

DMichaels69
    The older than dirt mamasan there is hilarious. You ring the bell and she starts screaming helllo!! How are you!

She opens the door with rubber gloves, says nice to see you again like she has known you forever then goes back to cleaning. I get a kick out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't going to report but these gents are absolutley correct. I've had many bjs in my life but this one was the worst ever. It felt like an indian burn. Don't remember the girls name but maybe Kay?(could be jessica based on other reviews) She was the heaviest mp girl (Korean) I've ever been with. I walk in and the clown motions "big boobs vavavoom". Sounds good. My mt comes in and she's heavier than I usually like but figure it will be fun none the less. Boy was I wrong. Table shower ok. Sauna too small for me (figure port-a-john but shorter). Massage meh (but I'm not there for that). Here's the problem. I have NEVER in my life had such an awful BJ. And the worst part was I think she was being true to her skill. I told her to forget the BJ and hop on. She obliged and that sucked too. It seemed like she couldn't or didn't want to support herself on top. So I banged her from behind as best as I could to the finish. Can anyone confirm the name of the heavier girl there? I was there around Jan. 10th. Iit was my 1st time there. I'll have to wait for better reviews to make the trek next time. Pm me who to see and I'll check it out again in a month. Pm me ones in joliet proper. There's got to be something good there.

Reports

FngrBngr

Sun

Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. I had Jessica too. Worst time ever at a AMP. I should have gone with my big head and left. I asked her if she would be the only one working from now on. First she said yes, then she said a new girl would be starting in a few days.

Reports

DMichaels69
    Yes sir. I had Jessica too. Worst time ever at a AMP. I should have gone with my big head and left. I asked her if she would be the only one working from now on. First she said yes, then she said a new girl would be starting in a few days.

Assuming I got the new girl. Name was Jessica and horrible time. Said Coco was coming back in a few days, but who knows if she was telling the truth. First and maybe last time with the distance I had to travel. PM if you want more details. Would love to know about Coco.

Reports

ChockWow

Sun

Yes, sadly by ATF Coco is on vacation.

Lets wait for Don the Mon to try the new girl. LOL.
    Assuming I got the new girl. Name was Jessica and horrible time. Said Coco was coming back in a few days, but who knows if she was telling the truth. First and maybe last time with the distance I had to travel. PM if you want more details. Would love to know about Coco.

Reports

Ksterk

French 1/4

Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    I have been there once and the MT was on the phone half the time. Someone told me they had luck there too so maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for the report the.
    I've tried a few times not never any luck. Not even a good ending.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

French 1/4

I walk in and am greeted by a girl who looks like she just graduated high school dressed like its the polar vortex. I go in and she tells me to get under a sheet and blanket, no towel. I do she comes in and tucks me in. I said your locking me in huh? Got an average rub. On the flip I stay on lock down with the blanket and she massages over it. Just legit but I have had luck here in the past.
    I have been there once and the MT was on the phone half the time. Someone told me they had luck there too so maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for the report the.

Reports

DMichaels69

French Quarter

I walk in and am greeted by a girl who looks like she just graduated high school dressed like its the polar vortex. I go in and she tells me to get under a sheet and blanket, no towel. I do she comes in and tucks me in. I said your locking me in huh? Got an average rub. On the flip I stay on lock down with the blanket and she massages over it. Just legit but I have had luck here in the past.

Reports

DMichaels69

I Spa. OUCH

Stopped by. I walk in and the place smells very bad. Lady comes out, I say I'll take a business card. She gives me one and I book. You can guess why.

Reports

DMichaels69

Spring Spa. Crest Hill

Stopped by after not having been in a long time.

Really good massage, nothing more.

Reports

DMichaels69
    Yes, sadly by ATF Coco is on vacation.

Lets wait for Don the Mon to try the new girl. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwad  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at sun. Coco is on vacation maybe till end of February. The girl that was there was leaving and a new girl should be there by now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations