Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Morrisman

Closed spa

Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Same luck. Been there 3 times over the last year and no luck, not even a sign that something would happen. Save your money. Now there is place down 59 5-10 min further south that the MT gives a good massage and oils up the boys, places with the ass but for some reason makes you self serve. She really gets into part of it and not sure why she doesn't just finish the job her self but cupping the boys helps so I have been there when I need fast relief. MS 60, tip 20.
    It was next to a pawn shop. The same people that own Spring and I Spa. They lost their lease. Pawn shop thought they were too shady.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I went there twice and got a good massage from average looking girls.

No desire to go back.
    Same luck. Been there 3 times over the last year and no luck, not even a sign that something would happen. Save your money. Now there is place down 59 5-10 min further south that the MT gives a good massage and oils up the boys, places with the ass but for some reason makes you self serve. She really gets into part of it and not sure why she doesn't just finish the job her self but cupping the boys helps so I have been there when I need fast relief. MS 60, tip 20.

Reports

DMichaels69

No Go

I went there twice and got a good massage from average looking girls.

No desire to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place on 59? Reminds me of you Spa. Never had any luck there. Ok a little luck but not enough to return when there are fresher places. I went to PC. The girl gave a good massage and was young. There was a bit of roaming by me but not from her. She stayed within the legal areas. Sigh. Curious enough to try again or if I just need a good rub. Anyone have more luck? Private me please.

Reports

Morrisman

PC spa

Has anyone tried this place on 59? Reminds me of you Spa. Never had any luck there. Ok a little luck but not enough to return when there are fresher places. I went to PC. The girl gave a good massage and was young. There was a bit of roaming by me but not from her. She stayed within the legal areas. Sigh. Curious enough to try again or if I just need a good rub. Anyone have more luck? Private me please.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

Bb

Quote Originally Posted by Ksterk  [View Original Post]
    I had the Same experience at BB, lately when ever I go past local LE has been in the lot watching it.
    If LE is hanging out there I probably wouldn't even risk it. The police there really have no crimes to take care of so they are probably going to invest time staking that one out. Be careful!

Reports

Ksterk

Same experience

I know exactly who you are talking about.

I had her the last time I was there. Same experience but I know the other lady who works there who is nice to me so she finished the massage that the other one did not.

This place won't last long if this keeps up.
    I had the Same experience at BB, lately when ever I go past local LE has been in the lot watching it.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

Bb

I had her the last time I was there. Same experience but I know the other lady who works there who is nice to me so she finished the massage that the other one did not.

Wow, the other MT finished the other unfinished massage? The is that what your saying?? That's good service but I ma done with that place. If you don't mind PM me your best place and what you are paying. I feel I am getting ripped off. Thanks.

Reports

DMichaels69

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    This is the second time I visited BB. Like food I will try everything twice before I write it off. This place is now on my no fly list and as of the last experience almost turned me off to the whole massage thing all together. !st time was ok massage by an older woman with a mediocre HE that she kept making weird faces and odd noises. Nothing erotic that's for sure but it went the hour that I paid for. This time it was a smaller woman that had to be late 40's with nice fake ones. TS then sauna, then the massage lasted 5 min and she.

Asked what I wanted. I told her and her tips were outrageous. I declined all but agreed on HE for what I would still consider the most I would ever pay for HE. Nothing special that's for sure. Lasted a few minutes and then it was over. All over. No massage afterward to complete my hour. I said this was 15 min do I get more massage time. She said no I give you break on HE, so you don't get full massage time then persisted to stand there while I get dressed huffing and saying how am I suppose to pay for lightning if everyone want.

Cheap price. I then looked at her half way clothed and said honey you won't be paying much with nothing because with your attitude you won't have anyone coming through those doors. Handed her the tip and walked out. What an ass! Try it if you wish but after my.

Experience I wouldn't.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

Bb

This is the second time I visited BB. Like food I will try everything twice before I write it off. This place is now on my no fly list and as of the last experience almost turned me off to the whole massage thing all together. !st time was ok massage by an older woman with a mediocre HE that she kept making weird faces and odd noises. Nothing erotic that's for sure but it went the hour that I paid for. This time it was a smaller woman that had to be late 40's with nice fake ones. TS then sauna, then the massage lasted 5 min and she.

Asked what I wanted. I told her and her tips were outrageous. I declined all but agreed on HE for what I would still consider the most I would ever pay for HE. Nothing special that's for sure. Lasted a few minutes and then it was over. All over. No massage afterward to complete my hour. I said this was 15 min do I get more massage time. She said no I give you break on HE, so you don't get full massage time then persisted to stand there while I get dressed huffing and saying how am I suppose to pay for lightning if everyone want.

Cheap price. I then looked at her half way clothed and said honey you won't be paying much with nothing because with your attitude you won't have anyone coming through those doors. Handed her the tip and walked out. What an ass! Try it if you wish but after my.

Experience I wouldn't.

Reports

UBeMyFriend99

Kt

Quote Originally Posted by JolietMike1969  [View Original Post]
    KT opened another location in Crest Hill. Caton Farm Rd and 30. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Have not seen any advertisements anywhere for them. I heard their other location had some LE trouble long ago and has been legit since. Feel free to pm me if needed.
    I stopped by there an hour before close last week and an old ass woman was the only one working. She was very pushy to get me to get a massage but I declined and saved my hard earned dollars for another day somewhere else.

Reports

JolietMike1969

Newer place

KT opened another location in Crest Hill. Caton Farm Rd and 30. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Have not seen any advertisements anywhere for them. I heard their other location had some LE trouble long ago and has been legit since. Feel free to pm me if needed.

Reports

DMichaels69
    That's the girl I had.

I had Kay too. Nice and friendly but just average for me overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    I went Sunday evening and got Kay but I never ask for lineups but there was another girl working who was tending to another monger. Kay is okay in the face and her body is below average. All activities were performed safely but when I asked for CIM she said no. With the high door fee of. 8 and $. 4 for a complete meal without CIM, I won't return.

Wired.

Reports

Wirelessone

Sun spa

I went Sunday evening and got Kay but I never ask for lineups but there was another girl working who was tending to another monger. Kay is okay in the face and her body is below average. All activities were performed safely but when I asked for CIM she said no. With the high door fee of. 8 and $. 4 for a complete meal without CIM, I won't return.

Wired.

Reports

DonTheMon

Damage at sun

Quote Originally Posted by JolietMike1969  [View Original Post]
    Don what was the damage there?
    80.00 to get in, 100.00 for extras. I will be going again.

Reports

JolietMike1969

Damage at sun

Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Also went to sun spa again this week. Went on new years day. Very cute Korean beauty met me at door. Said she was the only one working. Took me to the room. No table shower as I just wanted some sensual new years day fun. And boy did she provide it. Brief massage followed by cg exercise. She then put cover on and I rolled over on top. I pounded her mish for a good ten minutes. She seemed to like it more than me. I was ready to unload when I pulled out. Took the over off. And let her take me in her mouth. She sucked like a machine until I let her have all of it. She swallowed every last drop. We then laid by each other and talked for a few minutes. Said her name was kay and was now the only one working at sun. Well worth it. Made of a very happy new years day. She said things were slow and that means more extras for lower prices. Will return next week. Place is better than Osaka spa down the street.
    Don what was the damage there?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations