www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

DMichaels69

Sun spa. Morris

Did not get the infamous one I had my first visit ( Coco ) and others have mentioned. I did see her on the way out and she gave me a big hug, still a 10+ personality.

If I go again, I am only seeing her. The one I saw gave a terrible massage and was not very friendly.

Reports

GetHE

It could be true

Quote Originally Posted by PJStrips  [View Original Post]
    $40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!
    I have been there many times with only the standard finish but it seems the more I visit the closer I'm getting to FS. I have asked if it is on the menu and have been told maybe soon.

Reports

PJStrips
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.
    $40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!

Reports

BadDances
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.
    I am disappointed in my visit. I would go there from time to time over the past 5 years. Today I went there and the mamasan looked good, told me I was getting a new girl in 5 minutes. The new girl came in and I understood where the ancient Chinese secrets decided to retire to. I can't seem to find a good provider anymore.

Reports

James F

Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.
    Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.
    I love to read a good story, and you see plenty of creative writing on this site. You have to sift through it and decide what seems logical to you. I agree that it can be damaging to these spas and that is the sad part.

Reports

Morrisman

Not happening

Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.
    Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.

Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.

Reports

PussyPoker

No way

Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.
    I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.

Reports

DMichaels69

Agree!!

This place has been around for a while now and definitely not a full menu for 40 tip if at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Justtommy  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

Reports

Justtommy
    Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

Reports

PJStrips

7 Day Spa on Route 30 in Crest Hill

Reports

Morrisman

2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.
    Honestly, I don't think morris can support two massage places. One would get good press and the other decline and then vice versus. There seem to be a whole lot of places spreading around the western burbs in general too. I know most are trying to be somewhat legit but there is only so much business to go around. I mostly try to stay away from too obvious places nowadays, though I get curious at times. Neither morris place is very under the radar. No thanks to too obvious remarks.

Reports

Morrisman

Slipper

Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Whats up on tuesdays?
    No extras or anything like that. Tuesdays is two for one lap dance day. Since they are now $25 since the bs Illinois pole tax, that almost makes them a deal. Almost. The talent has gotten younger and better looking and they relaxed the whole bouncer eye balling you thing. Get the right girl and you get a hot dance, not the stupid air dances you use to get. They have some enclosed champaign rooms built upstairs but I haven't seen them used yet. They are probably a rip off though. You still get your lap dance out in the open, so don't let your hands wander too far. I won't list the best dancers here but you can watch from downstairs and probably figure it out.

Reports

MrTisBad

Silver Slipper

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    I went there a couple weeks ago. I dreamed that it was alright. Nothing like some of the best I dreamt at 7 Spa back in the day. I'm actually more curious about Osaka at this point. In my dream I did get the hint that if I was a frequent customer the service would get better. I'm still chasing something else and getting mixed signals. At this point I am saving my cash for Tuesdays at the Silver Slipper.
    Whats up on tuesdays?

Reports

Deizel5

Reports

DMichaels69
    So I wonder if Uncle's eyes may be on the place. I can't see the place staying open too long if that is the case. Or perhaps it was a licensing issue that needed to be fixed so maybe just a minor glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    I find the fact that Sun had legal problems immediately after a graphic post appeares in this very thread very frustrating. I would like to believe it is a coincidence however I find that premise very difficult to accept. We shot ourselves in the foot yet again. A long time ago I wrote (at least) one post about experiences I had at 7 that were too detailed. Now 7 is gone. Was my post a factor? Probably not. I hope not, but maybe. Either way I can't go there any more. Or to Nabi in Lansing, or Peking inEC or to many, many others. Please use some restraint and discression. It is sufficient to say " I went wherever and saw whomever and had a really great visit". Let us go for ourselves and check out the details. Get smart. How are you going to feel when your favorite place closes? I will tell you right now--you won't feel very good at all.

Posting Limitations