Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JimmyBoy

Sun

Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Hey jimmyboy, how much was the total out the door at sun with cocoa? And when you say finishing in spectacular fashion, did you get CGFS? Or MISHFS? Or was it BBJCIM? I have experienced bbjcim with her before which was fantastic, she took my rubber coat off and swallowed til I was empty. But next time, I would like to try FS with her. Is this possible with her? I am going there today or tomorrow. Looking forward to more erotic fun with cocoa.
    $$ was for CBJ then cfs with CG and mish.

Reports

Bbbuddy

Let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Hey jimmyboy, how much was the total out the door at sun with cocoa? And when you say finishing in spectacular fashion, did you get CGFS? Or MISHFS? Or was it BBJCIM? I have experienced bbjcim with her before which was fantastic, she took my rubber coat off and swallowed til I was empty. But next time, I would like to try FS with her. Is this possible with her? I am going there today or tomorrow. Looking forward to more erotic fun with cocoa.
    Dude if he paid $$ for just a HE then we are all in trouble as he is raising the bar for tips. Even for BBBJ that is high. In mt prospect you can get FS for $. 7.

Reports

DonTheMon

Osaka to sun

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to Morris last week and pulled into Osaka first. Was fairly busy and mamasan told me it would be about 15 minute wait and to undress and relax. 5 minutes later door opens and scary very old therapist peaks in and tells me she would be with me in 10 minutes and just relax. OMG. I bolted as quick as I could get my clothes on and get out the door.

Maybe it was just that they were busy and I was getting the last of the therapists but no thanks. So headed down the street to Sun. I had another wonderful experience with Cocoa with erotic table shower, great 30 minute massage and she finished in spectacular fashion. Total out the door. $$.

Reports

JimmyBoy

Osaka to Sun

Made a trip to Morris last week and pulled into Osaka first. Was fairly busy and mamasan told me it would be about 15 minute wait and to undress and relax. 5 minutes later door opens and scary very old therapist peaks in and tells me she would be with me in 10 minutes and just relax. OMG. I bolted as quick as I could get my clothes on and get out the door.

Maybe it was just that they were busy and I was getting the last of the therapists but no thanks. So headed down the street to Sun. I had another wonderful experience with Cocoa with erotic table shower, great 30 minute massage and she finished in spectacular fashion. Total out the door. $$.

Reports

Monstermonster
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    I love to read a good story, and you see plenty of creative writing on this site. You have to sift through it and decide what seems logical to you. I agree that it can be damaging to these spas and that is the sad part.
    I was going to hit this place around lunch time, but sounds like it is a waste of time. Shoot me a pm if worthwhile.

Reports

DMichaels69

Sun spa. Morris

Did not get the infamous one I had my first visit ( Coco ) and others have mentioned. I did see her on the way out and she gave me a big hug, still a 10+ personality.

If I go again, I am only seeing her. The one I saw gave a terrible massage and was not very friendly.

Reports

GetHE

It could be true

Quote Originally Posted by PJStrips  [View Original Post]
    $40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!
    I have been there many times with only the standard finish but it seems the more I visit the closer I'm getting to FS. I have asked if it is on the menu and have been told maybe soon.

Reports

PJStrips
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.
    $40 means 140, knuckle-heads. And fine, don't believe my post. But its definitely going on there, whether you guys are getting it or not. And for the guy who claims he's known one of the girls for 3 years and she won't do FS, that's fine too. Perhaps I had another gal. But believe me, FS is on the menu, even if it takes repeat visits. Good luck guys!

Reports

BadDances
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Went to sun spa hoping for June. The lady who answered the door called herself "christy" tho it took her forever to respond when I asked her. She said June was on vacation and wanted to avoid that subject. I think she might have even been the mamasan. Not going back.
    I am disappointed in my visit. I would go there from time to time over the past 5 years. Today I went there and the mamasan looked good, told me I was getting a new girl in 5 minutes. The new girl came in and I understood where the ancient Chinese secrets decided to retire to. I can't seem to find a good provider anymore.

Reports

James F

Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Morrisman  [View Original Post]
    Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.
    Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.
    I love to read a good story, and you see plenty of creative writing on this site. You have to sift through it and decide what seems logical to you. I agree that it can be damaging to these spas and that is the sad part.

Reports

Morrisman

Not happening

Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.
    Have gone to this place many times. There isn't anything extra here. I tried. I have gotten a massage from the owner and the girl that kinda manages the place and while they were both attractive, you just got a massage. A pretty good one too.

Even if there were extras what moron would post this and have in the same statement that the place was likely to close soon. They would likely close because of statements like this. I suspect there are people with some kind of almost troll like behavior that are purposely making these statements to get attention or possibly get these places closed. People know le reads these forums. Maybe we should start making statements about how we are getting extras from local churches. Maybe uncle will start visiting those places too.

Plus FS for 40. All of us know that isn't likely.

Reports

PussyPoker

No way

Stopped at this place last week, it's in the "French Quarter" strip mall in Crest Hill, along Route 30. No mamasan. 6 tens at the door for an hour, and then $40 for the rest. Full menu, all inclusive, and super time was had. Get there quick, this place probably won't last as everything is totally open.
    I know the owner and two of the girls there. NO WAY FS for 40. I have known 1 of the girls for over 3 years. She will not do full service.

Reports

DMichaels69

Agree!!

This place has been around for a while now and definitely not a full menu for 40 tip if at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Justtommy  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

Reports

Justtommy
    Highly doubt you got more than a handshake, who did you see?

Reports

PJStrips

7 Day Spa on Route 30 in Crest Hill

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations