Awesome Rich Date
Scroguard.com
SunRX

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kentucy

Actually Chuck, I'm down in Tennessee with the missus as we speak. Vacation in the Smoky Mountains. I've been looking for AMPs in Gatlinburg and "Pidgeon Forge". Only HMPs I guess. "Hillbilly Massage Parlors". (No teeth, LOL). But seriously, nothing down here, but I'm not really looking anyway. Going through Nashville on the way home. Maybe more action there.

Next week, I'm taking "L" on an overnight "business trip" out to Iowa. We're calling it our wedding night.

I miss you guys. Take care. Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...60545/37466905 Maybe the girl didn't get shipped to Kentucky, she might have been sent to Kankakee. I was checking out this ad on BP for a new spa in Plano and at the bottom of the ad where it says other ad's placed by this user, I noticed that this new place in Plano also posted ad's for I Spa and some other spa in Kankakee. If she was really hot I would make the drive to Kankakee, but there is no way she is hot enough to drive to Kentucky. LOL. SaintChuck.

Thanks

Jolietmike thanks for the info. The Polish lady did a great job with her hands. Kind of weird at the end she left the room without a word, I was unsure if she was coming back or not.

I Spa

Mia is back! I have no idea how I confused Teri with Mia, but I did. So I apologize for any confusion caused to any fellow members from my posts a couple of weeks ago. Superior massage, bubbly personality, flirty, sensual, great on every level. Absolutely no negotiating before, absolutely no complaining about the tip after. One hour of this woman for $110 total is about as good as it gets. Only drawback was that the place didn't have the air-conditioning on, or didn't have it on enough. It got quite warm. Sweaty even. I had recently been afflicted with a bad case of AMP Boredom, but I'm feeling much better now.

Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by JolietMike1969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all for the info. I went to look today. Building just to west of old spring. Looks legit. Total spa, nails, waxing etc.

Very public and will probably have many female clients. Not what we are looking for.
    I went to see if I can give it a try and they were closed. Looks like they close early today but will open at 10 am.

And everyone's opinion of hot is different. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...60545/37466905 Maybe the girl didn't get shipped to Kentucky, she might have been sent to Kankakee. I was checking out this ad on BP for a new spa in Plano and at the bottom of the ad where it says other ad's placed by this user, I noticed that this new place in Plano also posted ad's for I Spa and some other spa in Kankakee. If she was really hot I would make the drive to Kankakee, but there is no way she is hot enough to drive to Kentucky. LOL. SaintChuck.

Down South

Quote Originally Posted by Bjee89  [View Original Post]
    Well the funny part was the main attraction had one waiting for the entire hour in the back room since I was in the front with the one way picture window. I don't know if it was him or me but I really got a great hard massage and long finish. BTW I called her to see if she was in today and they shipped her to Kentucky for a week to cool you guys down. So I will not take a chance of going in the Ivy until she comes back.

Same old here. Not worth it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the other day and it wasn't to busy. Mina was up and not really into it. Ok TS, little rub on the back and a brief reach underneath and she asked what I wanted. Let her know and she said $. 6, countered and we agreed on $. 4 (hate when they want to negotiate). She wasn't really into it, not even trying to act. Finished and got the obligatory bottle of water, left and realized it'd only been 40 minutes. Since it was my first visit not sure if they're one of the 45 minutes = 1 hour place, but either way probably won't be back.

-w.

Sun

Stopped by the other day and it wasn't to busy. Mina was up and not really into it. Ok TS, little rub on the back and a brief reach underneath and she asked what I wanted. Let her know and she said $. 6, countered and we agreed on $. 4 (hate when they want to negotiate). She wasn't really into it, not even trying to act. Finished and got the obligatory bottle of water, left and realized it'd only been 40 minutes. Since it was my first visit not sure if they're one of the 45 minutes = 1 hour place, but either way probably won't be back.

-w.

Thanks all for the info. I went to look today. Building just to west of old spring. Looks legit. Total spa, nails, waxing etc.

Very public and will probably have many female clients. Not what we are looking for.
    Thanks for the quick recon Mike. I caught it out of the corner of my eye as I was turning.

Info

Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    So it sounds like this is where Spring Spa used to be, just past Walgreens on the left upstairs?

So it sounds like this is where Spring Spa used to be, just past Walgreens on the left upstairs?

Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    JolietMike its says Tokyo lite up in neon in the window. Walking distance between French and Ispa. 3rd building from 6 corner intersection.

Located at 2368. Front door too close to Rte 30 for my liking. I saw they also have a back entrance but it is a smaller building and you guys with concerns can still be seen from Caton Farm east of Rte 30. Almost right across the street from Walgreens.
    JolietMike its says Tokyo lite up in neon in the window. Walking distance between French and Ispa. 3rd building from 6 corner intersection.

First visit

Thank you JolietMike.
    Well she isn't as young as I typically like but she works out and has a nice body from what I could tell. She had a four step massage technique which #2 and #4 got my nod of approval. She definitely does a long and delicate finish with a little roaming. She is real close to where I live so if I am in a hurry I would repeat.

Tokyo spa

Need to be more specific. There are a few in that area already. Like French and KT.
    Located at 2368. Front door too close to Rte 30 for my liking. I saw they also have a back entrance but it is a smaller building and you guys with concerns can still be seen from Caton Farm east of Rte 30. Almost right across the street from Walgreens.

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    There is a newer on AMP down the street form I. Anyone check it out yet? It's near the 6 corner intersection.
    Need to be more specific. There are a few in that area already. Like French and KT.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations